Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (471)
Laura M.
Laura M.

Excellent fix spray it could be used as a base for your foundation and help to achieve the flawless look desire
Navi R.
Navi R.

I love it after doing makeup and after to ch ups I like to pop it up to my face and it holds makeup really well
Kayla H.
Kayla H.

Overall the product was good, my only issue was it causing my skin to actually feel oily by the end of the day
Mackayla Q.
Mackayla Q.

I liked it although it takes a while to figure out and get used to it is nice to know it nit going to mess up.
Cassidy C.
Cassidy C.
Lexington, KY

My absolute favorite!!! Leaves my makeup flawless and doesn't run. I've tried others/dupes but they don't work
Gabriella G.
Gabriella G.
Tampa, FL

It's easy and fast it don't mess up anything I'm glad they made this and that i have it fast and it fast to go
Munira A.
Munira A.

The best setting spray ever, I would recommend this to everyone. It's lasts long and help refreshen your face.
Felicia H.
Felicia H.

This product works really well. I find it works best if you put another layer of powder over top of the spray.
Nathaly A.
Nathaly A.

This is the best Primer, I really love it, it's the best you can have in your cosmetics, I recommend it to all
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Arlington, TN

I'm not sure I feel about the spray. It's defiantly different from powder. I felt like it didn't work as well.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.