Add a Photo

Photos (584)
Natasha O.
Natasha O.
Doral, FL
My makeup artist always use this primer on me, I really like it and it's very easy to apply. It makes my makeup last for long time with a very good finish. The only thing is the price, not too good for me. But definitely recommended.
Rocio F.
Rocio F.
Canyon Cntry, CA
People have mixed information about this.. it is not a primer and it is not a setting spray. It is just a HYDRATING MIST. Its good, smells amazing. Can spray before and after makeup if you are feeling dry and or to feel dewy.
Just a hydrator.
jenna r.
jenna r.
Chicago
this is my #1 favorite makeup product! like ever lol. i use it for multiple reasons. i use it to prep my face, set my face after makeup application, to give my eyeshadows a "foiled" metallic look, and to refresh my makeup throughout the day. i really recommend this product.
Luis G.
Luis G.
June 13, 2017, 11:38 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Fix + is an awesome awesome product! Not only does it help soften makeup to look for natural it also refreshes makeup after a long day. It's a great moisturizer as well. Technically not a "setting spray" but is a perfect addition to before and/or after your makeup routine.
katie h.
katie h.
June 17, 2017, 2:29 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Not only is Mac fix plus great to hydrate the skin before cosmetic application but it leaves a soft, smooth finish making foundation last longer. I also recommended spraying fix plus onto a brush when using glitter eyeshadow or highlighters for a more glowy, pigmented color.
juanika l.
juanika l.
bronx, NY
June 20, 2017, 5:52 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I love MAC prep + primer because it makes my makeup look flawless when applied. This product is good for all types of skin and it gives your face a natural/ shimmer look. I also like to apply it  before a start my makeup.
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
June 23, 2017, 9:45 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I don't know if I could ever live without this product. I have purchased this time and time again for over 5 years. It just makes my make up look amazing. I would recommend this a million times to everyone. It's simply life changing
Avery R.
Avery R.
Eustis, Fl
Fix+ is a great before/after makeup spray. If you tend to be a little oily, starting off your makeup routing with a few spritzes of this will keep it under control. Finish off your makeup look with this to keep it locked in all day!
Gina C.
Gina C.
This doesn't feel sticky at all and it actually keeps my make up in place all day long. It helps my skin look very smooth and it's super way to apply. It speads even and doesn't leave junks of mist on just one side of my face. Will definitely buy this again once I run out.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Austin, TX
There is so many uses for this and I've been using this for years. I use it to freshen up my face, after I'm done applying my makeup, I spat my eyeshadow brush with it to make eyeshadows more pigmented this product is just amazing.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.