BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Cynthia O.
Union City, CA
I have this since long time ago. I love to used before and after. It helps my makeup fundation to blend better and to stay longer. It also smells really good. Very recommend!! It is little expensive!!!!
Bailey F.
Preston, MS
I love this setting spray! I use it everyday with my makeup! I leaves a natural finish without looking oily and helps keep your make up set all day and night. I would definitely recommend this product!
briana a.
works like magic! this sets your face so good! this is good for all skin types! also if you're wearing highlight spray the fix plus then apply more highlight it will look fabulous! totally recommend but kinda pricey
Kylie B.
Honestly can not do my makeup without this stuff any more! Idk how it does it but it lays down powders in my face instantly taking away the powdery look making everything look seamless and long lasting!
Emily P.
Thayne, WY
I use this product every day. You can use it as a pick me up to hydrate your face or you can use it with your makeup as a setting spray or primer. I feel like it makes my makeup last longer. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Ivannia C.
I love Mac fix+ I've been using it for years and will continue to use it. I use it to prep and set my face. I really wish I could've gotten my hands on the coconut scent I think that would have made me love it even more.
Naysha C.
encantada con este producto lo llegue a utilizar en muy pocas oportunidades como preparador de piel en un taller de maquillaje y hace que tu maquillaje tenga un mejor acabado y que dure por mas tiempo.
Katie L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
A makeup holy grail for powder foundation. I use this to spritz my brush after swirling it in Pressed Powder. It makes the foundation go on so much more evenly and blends out well. It can also be used for shadow or as a setting Spray.
Destiny A.
My mom uses this! I've tried it before and I was okay with it! I honestly love the setting spray way more! But this wasn't bad at all. It did keep my makeup in place! But I was expecting more from mac
Jumara P.
one of my favorite priming sprays. i use this before and in between layers of my makeup for a easy application. its good for any skin type and I'm combination. it doesn't have my makeup looking cakey.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.