Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (519)
Rocio M.
Rocio M.

Hydrates my makeup so well making it look more natural it's amazing how much of a difference it makes
Aylin A.
Aylin A.
Calexico, CA

Me encanta. La utilizo en mi beauty blender y mezcla perfecto mi maquillaje. Lo fija y dura por horas
Debora C.
Debora C.
Bowie, MD

I love MAC products! I tried other brands and isn't as good as this one. It works wonders in my face.
Maritzy Z.
Maritzy Z.
Miami

Me encanta te ayuda a que dure más el maquillaje y rinde bastante, es grandiso chicos, natural finish
Savannah G.
Savannah G.

Really oily and gross. I had massive break outs and shiny skin. The shine you don't want on your skin
suley v.
suley v.

Mac prime / setting spray is the best to use it melts down your make up and gives you the best finish
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Slidell, LA

It's ok it makes my face feel a tad bit sticky which I don't really care for. It does the job though.
ashlyn l.
ashlyn l.
Colorado Springs, CO

So worth it. I run a lot and on sweaty days so thus helps my makeup stay on no matter what I am doing.
Jay F.
Jay F.
Paramount, CA

Absolutely love this it's like my go-tot all most everyday when I go out to parties and all occasions
Julie R.
Julie R.
Aiea, HI

I love the Mac Fix+skin setting spray, the only problem I have is its get a little expensive at times
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.