BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Amelia L.
I bought this at a MAC store. I cannot express just how much I LOVE this facial setting spray!! It works even when I'm sweating profusely. My makeup stays in place, no problem. It's worth the money! Every cent!
Viviana P.
It's hard to just pick one Mac product cause everything is amazing and you can never go wrong with it and yes the price is crazy but it's so worth it all my family uses Mac and we love it even my grandma love it
Mikayla B.
i use this spray before and after i so my makeup. it takes away the extra powder and really melts all my makeup together and makes it look seamless. my makeup has dramatically improved since i started using this.
Avani P.
I absolutely love this spray. I have combination and blemished skin. Any excess of products or overly thick foundations immediately give me cake face, layering certain products gives my skin a weird texture. I've tried all kinds of setting powders and sprays. This spray in combination with the Laura Mercier translucent setting powder does wonders. It meshes in the layers of products on my face, I use as little layers as possible, but this helps combine the contour, highlight, the concealer and foundation to look like it's one single layer. I love the finish it gives me. Sometimes my skin is extra oily in areas and that's what the Laura Mercier powder helps tame better. I've repurchased and repurchased this product. No regrets at all.
Iyshia W.
Fix plus is, in my opinion, the best makeup finishing spray on the market. It helps powder products to melt into the skin so beautifully. Not to be confused with a setting spray, it makes everything come together so much more quickly and perfectly.
Lorie R.
Hartsville , TN
This is a great primer. It allows your makeup to stay on all day. It's great at hiding pores and has a SPF 20. If you're looking for an affordable primer that does exactly what it says, purchase the MAC primer.
Jessie M.
I love this the smell alone is just amazing I love to spray it just for the smell lol I use this is a setting spray and it works great i also spray again in the middle of the day to refresh my makeup must have!
Clarissa E.
Sacramento, CA
I live for this ! It is in use on my face and beck every single day , it is super refreshing and makes my face have a Dewey glow after makeup, I love how it smells too ! I would definitely suggest that if you do not have u go out and buy right now !
Kelsey R.
Decatur, AL
I love this for setting my make up! I also use this for shimmer eyeshadows when packing them on the lid. I spray my eye brush with this and dip into the color and it makes any shimmer color so pigmented on the lid.
Kalee G.
Coweta, OK
This stuff is awesome. It can turn eye shadows into liners and set your whole face. It's long lasting and is definitely worth the price. There are no cons here, and I would definitely buy it again. I recommend
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.