Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (444)
Irma F.
Irma F.

Very good quality product for making your makeup stay put longer. A little expensive though.
D K.
D K.

This product was OK. I didn't love it, but found it did hold my make up for most of the day.
Kameron W.
Kameron W.
Osceola, AR

My holy grail setting spray. I will repurchase this over and over again. Pricey but worth it
jenniffer m.
jenniffer m.

I like this but I'm not sure it's my favorite spray it's pretty pricey for me not to love it
Bri B.
Bri B.

LOVE my Mac prep and prime. It helps my foundation go on smooth and stay on for a long time.
Theresa G.
Theresa G.

Classic prep and set spray. Always a great choice. Helps makeup stay in place and look great
Tamesha D.
Tamesha D.
East Elmhurst, NY

Always use in my makeup routine. Allows my makeup to last throughout the day and or evening.
Hara k.
Hara k.
Greece

The most wonderful setting Atomized. the makeup stays in place all day and my moisturizing.
Trinity H.
Trinity H.

I love this setting spray it is my favorite. it smells so good and isn't that exspensive///
Saman S.
Saman S.
High Point, NC

I like it ❤️❤️ work good ❤️help me set my makeup for long time and it didn't messy anything
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.