Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (554)
Ruth H.
Ruth H.

Smells really good keeps my foundation and especially my powder in place. Also gives me a dewy glow which is ++++!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
lititz, pa

This is a go to product for me! prep works great for spraying your beauty blender before you work out your contour
Rosario M.
Rosario M.
Lodi, CA

I love this product!! Its so fast to use and makes my face feel great and not make my makeup look cakey. My go to.
Sinai S.
Sinai S.

It really helps my skin gives my face a wonderful look into love it smells great feels so refreshing as I apply it
Deborah P.
Deborah P.
Shelbyville

I use this every day. It's perfect for spritzing an eye brush if needed for some eye shadow applications. Love it!
Eve Z.
Eve Z.

Must have multi purpose mist. Helps calm down over powdered skin. Helps to 'Foil' eyeshadow, apply loose pigments.
Khadiya N.
Khadiya N.
Philadelphia, PA

Great face primer that is very light and knows how to best compliment your makeup by giving off that matte finish!
lorraine o.
lorraine o.
Riverside, CA

I love this prep and prime fix ... it's well worth it and very easy to apply ... I'm not sure about sun protection
AnaMaria H.
AnaMaria H.
Jackson, WY

Love facial mists they help my dry skin so much! Also helps foundation from looking caked up around my nose areas.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA

The Mac fix+ skin setting spray is great for setting my makeup and keeps it looking amazing all day long. Love it!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.