BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

mia m.
mia m.
HILTON HEAD, SOUTH CAROLINA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I love to use prime fix because it smell so good. it is moisturizing my face before to apply my makeup. My opinion is if the price can be lower a bit I could buy always. it make your makeup long lasting and I recommend it. if I am too lazy to apply cream primer I prefer this.
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
Stanley
This a lightweight settingspray. This is my A1. I love this spray.its good for any type of skin. It's filled with vitamins & minerals. I don't really know it's it good to hide pores cause my my pores ain't really Visable but it leaves a natural finish & I would recommend it
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Love this spray! Smells great! It is long lasting, keeps my face hydrated! It has a natural finish to it. It kinda helps hide pores, can't tell because i prime my face after toning and moisturizing my face . Yes i would buy again but the travel size since it's on the pricey for me
Erika A.
Erika A.
Potomac, MD
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This is my favorite prep spray. For a long time I didn't know why anyone needed to spray "water" on their face, but I love to use it before makeup application to refresh my skin and after to help my foundation powder look less powdery and give the skin a more natural look.
Jess K.
Jess K.
This is an absolute must for any makeup lover. It does magical things with highlighters and shimmer shadows. I tend to spray a few times on my face and use this as a primer as well. It leaves a slightly tacky feeling which makes my makeup last all day and hydrates my face.
Elise B.
Elise B.
West Milford, NJ
Love love love this stuff for making shimmery eye shadows even more shimmery. I love to spray it all over my face to take away the powdery look after my makeup is on. This isn't a setting spray so you still need to use one of those for makeup longevity.
Aubrey J.
Aubrey J.
I cannot rave enough about this product!! I have used fix+ for years! I use it to prep my skin, wet my beauty blender and give me extra hydration throughout the day whether or not I'm wearing makeup. This is definitely worth the price, it is one of my ride or die products!
Karen R.
Karen R.
Lo acabo de comprar y wow me lleve la sorpresa de mi vida! Tengo la piel súper seca y mi base siempre se notaba súper cake y polvosa pero me recomendaron este producto y wow! Si hace la diferencia el acabado que deja es natural y lo comprare y comprare cada vez que se acabe!
Eter M.
Eter M.
Van Nuys, CA
I do not like this as a primer or a setting spray. I used this to make my shimmer shades in my eyeshadow really pop! I wish this was a cruelty free brand so I could continue using this. I've heard of some dupes, but I just don't think it'll be the same. When I used this as a setting spray, it completely ruined my makeup.
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
From the moment I got this spray I couldn't put it down, it's amazing . It makes your skin and makeup look 10x better then it already does. It doesn't make you makeup last long but can fix a cakey face, bring out pigment in your eyeshadows . Highly suggest giving this a go!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.