MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
Tara K.
Tara K.
Hoquiam, WA
This is the ultimate for cosmetology students if we want a quick do it all primer.  I have used this or the worst of days and it has saved my tale multiple times. It goes on smooth,hides behind foundation and can cover even the darkest spots if applied correctly.
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Glen Rock, NJ
This spray is addicting! I love the scent and it makes my skin look and feel more radiant. It makes my makeup look more natural and less cakey. I spray it after I apply my foundation but before I apply my setting powder to really make my skin stay fresh all day.
michelle g.
michelle g.
Anaheim, CA
I love this! I use it every day. I use it a little too much probably. It makes every thing pull together so well. After im done with my makeup i spray my face then use a beauty blender and just tap it together and it just looks so flawless. Fix plus is amazing.
ally b.
ally b.
Schaumburg, IL
My favorite primer!!! I love the smell of this spray. I spray it on my face about 10 minutes before I do my makeup because of how long it takes to dry. I have oily skin and it keeps my makeup matte longer than normal and it keeps my makeup from running or fading!
Amina R.
Amina R.
Jamaica, NY
I like this MAC fix setting spray. If this is your first time using it you must spray before and after your makeup, that way your makeup is set and glowing in the end it's like a matte finish. when I first used it I hopec it to work & heard good reviews so I was like why not give it a try myself. I recommend this to anyone who has oily or dry skin it works trust me on this.
Sarina J.
Sarina J.
I bought this spray on a whim a few months ago, actually meaning to buy fix+, but I have been using this daily since I purchased it! I love it after washing my face in the morning and misting over my face before I do any makeup application. It seems to make my skin hold the product better and look less cakey.
Allison D.
Allison D.
Kemah
I love this product! My skin doesn't do well with most primers, I get patchy. I use this product before and after applying all of my foundation and powders and it not only helps my makeup go on, it helps set my face, remove the powdery look and my makeup lasts.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Buenisima este Mac prep + prime fix+ es la joya de la corona del refrescamiento del maquillaje!!!!
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Es excellent para todo tipo de piel, tengo piel mixta y funciona perfecto para mi tipo de piel, hace que mi maquillaje dure unas 6horas más
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
So after careful research, I have found that this is not a setting spray but a fixing spray. It doesn't help keep your makeup on all day! It helps the powder melt in to your skin so it looks better. Over all I like using it. It's a great pick me up on a hot day
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Miami
One of the first setting sprays that o started using. Very great because it can be used to hydrate the face before applying your makeup. This leaves a more dewy look I stead of matte, which is nice sometimes. Would recommend to others as it's not that expensive.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.