Add a Photo

Photos (312)
Tamesha D.
Tamesha D.
East Elmhurst, NY

Always use in my makeup routine. Allows my makeup to last throughout the day and or evening.
Bri B.
Bri B.

LOVE my Mac prep and prime. It helps my foundation go on smooth and stay on for a long time.
jenniffer m.
jenniffer m.

I like this but I'm not sure it's my favorite spray it's pretty pricey for me not to love it
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
Fort Belvoir, VA

Love this! I use it everyday and it works very well. My only thing is it closes your pours..
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Stuarts Draft, VA

This last all day long! I love the formula! It feels so smooth and leaves your skin flawless
D K.
D K.

This product was OK. I didn't love it, but found it did hold my make up for most of the day.
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Midwest city , Ok

FAVORITE! FAVORITE! FAVORITE! Can't get enough of this stuff! I will always have it on hand!
Kameron W.
Kameron W.
Osceola, AR

My holy grail setting spray. I will repurchase this over and over again. Pricey but worth it
Irma F.
Irma F.

Very good quality product for making your makeup stay put longer. A little expensive though.
Liliana B.
Liliana B.

Best Mac product ever...... I love it. I use it every single day and have since like forever
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.