BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Brittney M.
A daily staple. You must have this product! Great for all skin types. Luxurious but affordable one bottle can last me a few months. Leaves skin looking flawless.
Heidi H.
Columbia, SC
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Takes down the powdery look of makeup on the skin and when sprayed on a brush, the eyeshadow pay off is more metallic! The spritzer is nice and evenly mists the skin. I highly recommend it
Abby D.
Tracy, CA
I absolutely loveeee this product! I just recently go it and I cannot put it down. I love it so much, especially for the price point. Of course there are cheaper ones out there. I would definitely recommend!
Melissa D.
Van Etten, NY
Love using fix+ to wet my brushes to make the metallic more blinding. The only thing I wish would change is the spray applicator. Every bottle I've owned of fix plus my spray applicator has broken some how.
Anna P.
Rockwall, TX
I have used drugstore misters but this really beats all. The mac prep and prime helps melt my powders into my foundation so I don't look chalky. My makeup also lasts me all day and the spray smells amazing!
Gosia B.
Lockport
One of my favorite primers !! This product keeps my makeup looking gorgeous all day and I have never had a problem smearing. This is a little more pricey, but I personally thing that it is worth the splurge.
Rupali G.
This product is definitely something I would recommend. It is not made for oily skin as it makes it look and feel more oily verses matte. It's very easy to apply you just spray it a few times in a t form.
Kayla M.
The prep and prime by MAC is a very good primer. It makes your skin very smooth. Since it is a liquid you dont need to blend it. It does has a sun protection on it. it is very long lasting, it makes your makeup smooth and last all day.
Janet K.
Atlanta, GA
My favorite finishing spray. I have two so i never miss a beat. I have one at home and one in my travel bag. I fly a lot and it keeps my face and make up hydrated. My make up stays fresh all day thanks to this little tube of joy.
Chi O.
I loveeeeeeeee this product! Makes my makeup looks flawless! Gives me this natural fresh glow after makeup application. I don't use it as a setting spray because of the dewy look it gives so I use it over my setting spray. I like the way it spritz as well. Don't really like the bottle for traveling because sometime the nozzle moves out of the locked position. Wished it had a cover.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.