Add a Photo

Photos (524)
Gina S.
Gina S.
Alton, IL

Smells ok. Does foil my shadows. It's not a setting spray. I don't use it as that anyway. But I like this.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Richmond, TX

This is such a great product. It can be used in several different ways. I strongly recommend this product.
Maria B.
Maria B.
150 south Franklin st Fort Bragg, CA

Love this setting spray I could dance in the rain and my makeup wouldn't budge one bit and I actually have
Face on fleek! I use this as a primer and on my brush for eye shadows & highlights. I see you #MAC. ❤️you!
Cindy
Cindy

Absolutely amazing. I used this before i add on the highlight all the time. There isn't a day i don't apply
Gianna S.
Gianna S.

I love Mac fix + I spray it after I'm finished with my makeup to set it. Doesn't make my face oily at all.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Chula Vista, CA

MY FAVORITE I use this everyday I would recommend it to anyone who wears makeup or is planning to start 👌🏼
Jesse T.
Jesse T.
Venetia, PA

This setting spray is to die for! I absolutely love it! I use it everyday! I never worry about my makeup !
Clarissa C.
Clarissa C.

Love this product!! It's great for pre and post makeup. It feels so refreshing on skin. It's a must have!
Vivian L.
Vivian L.

If you haven't used this yet you're missing out big time😩 This is a definite must have on anyone's list!!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.