Add a Photo

Photos (545)
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Shawnee, KS

I really liked this product. It has a nice fragrance and really seemed to help my makeup stay on all day long.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
North Hollywood, CA

It's ok. It's just not the best for my skin. I feel like I need a powder finish but I was oily all thru adolescence
Erica C.
Erica C.
Lincoln, NE

This setting spray is great. It extends the life of my makeup, dries quickly and doesn't leave any kind of residue.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Morton Grove, IL

This stuff is amazing! I use it before and after I apply makeup. It gives me enough dewiness if my makeup is cakey.
Sara T.
Sara T.
Colleyville, TX

Worked very well and kept my face clean and fresh and primed all day. NO it does not help pores. At all. They
Erin N.
Erin N.
Manassas, VA

One of my favorites, always sets my makes so that throughout my long day my makeup is still looking fresh and good!
Kawannis D.
Kawannis D.
Emelle, AL

I would love to review this product and see how it works for me. If I'm going to use it I will want it to be right.
Berenice M.
Berenice M.
Spring Valley, CA

I used it before in the mid and after because of my oily skin i always try to set my make up while I'm putting it...
Ruth H.
Ruth H.

Smells really good keeps my foundation and especially my powder in place. Also gives me a dewy glow which is ++++!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
lititz, pa

This is a go to product for me! prep works great for spraying your beauty blender before you work out your contour
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.