Add a Photo

Photos (440)
Sami N.
Sami N.
Las Vegas, Nv

Everyone's favorite spray. It makes makeup shine brighter and look better. Hydrates your face. It overall just heightens your look. I really enjoy it.
Greisy C.
Greisy C.
Orlando, FL

This primer is perfect to keep Your make up in place all day! This really helps to hide Your pires and Great for my oily/dry skin! Very long lasting !
Corrine H.
Corrine H.
Santa Rosa, CA

I've been using this product for awhile now and although it smells amazing it doesn't hold my make up for me. I feel like it makes my skin look oily:(
Erika V.
Erika V.
San Jose, Ca

This stuff is magical! I use it to make my shadows more pigmented. I use it to make my highlight pop & also use it to set my face. It has so many uses
Velheena C.
Velheena C.

I really liked this setting spray. It has glycerin so it really gives your son that dewy look. I would recommend if your skin is not excessively oily!
Zachary M.
Zachary M.
Green Bay, WI

All I have to say I could keep spraying and sparaying it is one of my favorite love it I mean love it and I would love to do a review on it on YouTube
Rita V.
Rita V.

My favorite! It isn't a setting spray though. I use it before makeup! Although not a setting spray it can help after makeup so it won't look so cakey.
Monica J.
Monica J.
Brampton , Ontario

I like I thought it was to make for makeup stay on but it's actually a dewy finish spray. Works good for pigments to stick on lid. NOT A SETTING SPRAY
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.

LOVE IT, I used this product before and after I apply my make up.. This is totally a must have I have not found any other product as good as this one.
Sandy S.
Sandy S.

I can not live with out this! Its a must have! Spray it on after im done with my make up! Seriously i recommend!!! You have to buy this ! I love it !
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.