BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Yessenia L.
Yessenia L.
mac prime and prep fix is the bomb , i use this product on the daily. its good anytime of skin ! i have a combination of oily and dry and this product really helps when i wanna go full out glam. pros its awesome ! cons cant find any tbh , i would totally recommend to others !
Blake T.
Blake T.
Franklin, IN
This primer is amazing! The only other primer I've found that's this good is using Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel. This primer is so soft and really fill up your pores. When using this - plan on having your makeup attached to your face until your nightly face wash routine!
Juvirn A.
Juvirn A.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I don't use this as a primer but I spray it to melt in my makeup before I use finishing spray. It really helps to blend the makeup together in a way. The smell is amazing too, and for the amount I spray a day on my face I'm surprised it's lasted me so long.
Miriam R.
Miriam R.
Las Vegas, NM
Smells great sprays on nice and is a great size. I do feel like it works but if you are in hot weather your makeup is melting off the second you walk outside but it does keep your makeup set for the day. I would recommend it for anyone to try. Must keep in mind the price though
Sanam A.
Sanam A.
Annandale, VA
Holy grail of all setting sprays. This might be my 15th purchase. I have tried others, and although they may be good, they are not Fix+. This takes away any cakeyness, make you dewy but not too dewy. I use it when I have oily skin or dry skin. It is the perfect product no cons!
Jami G.
Jami G.
Another holy Grail. I always keep a backup bottle because I can't run out. I love to spray it on my face when I'm not wearing make up. I love to spray on my make up as a finishing spray or to refresh my look. I also love using it to wet my brushes for shimmery eyeshadows. This is overall one of my favorite products from MAC.
Giovanni E.
Giovanni E.
Honestly I keep getting confused about what this does but it is very nice. I believe it is the product that melts your makeup into one layer which doesnt prolong wear unless you pair it with a fixing spray which seals it in. I use it with UD all night and it does last all day.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Omg guys I would die without this product ! It's definitely very talked about and very popular ! Theirs so many ways you could use this ! It helps tonsss with " cakey " looking makeup especially with all the powers ! It will definitely melt everything to look like perfection!
Sheilka O.
Sheilka O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I absolutely LOOOOOVVVEEEE this spray!!!! It is just so versatile! It works for everything! I love how it melts my makeup into place and how I can use it to intensify any pigment or highlighter.....even to hydrate the skin before applying makeup!!!! It's just absolute awesome!
Cassie T.
Cassie T.
Fullerton, CA
One of the OG's of primers. I rarely use it as a face primer, but I do put it on my eyeshadow brush after picking up powder and it definitely amplifies color intensely. I also love using it as a "Fixer" at the end. It softens your makeup and makes it all blend beautifully.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.