BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Desirae L.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The thing I love about this product is that I can use it for anything. Whether it's as a primer or a setting spray. As well as a helpful trick when I spray my brush and then add the shadow
Olivia S.
Sacramento, CA
This is one of the first prep/setting sprays I ever used. Fell in love with it. Easy to use, with a natural finish. Perfect for prepping the skin before applying make-up and works wonders setting the make-up. One of my favorites would definitely recommend!
Great both before and after makeup application! Apply after powder to melt away the cakes look it creates on the face. Also works great to make shadows more pigmented and highlighters pop!
Jiwon P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's glycerin-based so it's supposed to keep makeup in place. I don't think it's as effective as I thought it'd be but it does help. I like using this after all of my makeup application but you can do it in between moisturizing and foundation as a primer.
Cecilia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried a few different setting sprays but i didnt not like them.  So now I dont even bother to spend my money trying to find another one because why look for something that is obviously amazing!! The price is fine
Esther C.
Beaufort, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this to say goodbye to the cake face! It melts all the powder products into my skin, so it literally looks and feels like my own skin. Not a setting spray tho
OMGGGGG!!!!!!!!! THE BEST setting spray hands down , it smells great, your skin looks moisturized at all times , you can see the effect of the setting spray right away after the application. I have tried many setting sprays and this one is number 1 !!!
Ashley W.
Cockeysville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't think I could live with out this spray. It melts my makeup and just makes it blend so well. I don't use this to set my foundation just to "blur" The powders.
Brittany T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will never use another setting spray. All the other ones I've tried just don't hold up to MAC! I have combination skin and wear makeup everyday. It doesn't budge!
Clare C.
Been using this spray for years and it's still a staple in my beauty products. It sets all my makeup together to give me a perfect finish. Refreshing mist that leaves your skin glowing!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.