Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (378)
Crystal M.
Crystal M.

Meh, I'm not that impressed with MAC products these last few years, this was lacklustre and didn't really fix anything in place.
Edna V.
Edna V.
Brownsville, TX

Love this setting soray my make up ladt all day and i love hos it sorsnt smuge if i sweat. Also so easy to apply when in a hurry
Janelle A.
Janelle A.
South El Monte, CA

I love this finish spray Evernote before when I'm applying glitter eye shadows I found that this helps the glitter stay in place
Candice W.
Candice W.
Odessa , Tx

Great setting spray. Love this for wetting my shadows to get more intense or sparkly colors. Lasts a long time. Worth the money.
Yesica A.
Yesica A.
Phoenix, AZ

Me gustó, me gusta más el de la marca elf, en matte, me gusta mucho, pero soy de las personas abiertas a probar diferentes cosas
Jasmin W.
Jasmin W.
San Diego, CA

This setting spray is absolutely positively amazing It's my favorite setting sprays right now, it leaves your makeup on all day.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Richwood, WV

This setting spray is my holy grail right now. Does not make my face feel sticky or gross and doesn't make me oily. Very nice :)
Claudia L.
Claudia L.
Stockton, CA

My holy grail setting mist. Always gives me that fresh glowy/dewy look. Goes very well with your highlight to make it stand out.
sapphire c.
sapphire c.

I would love to try this spray !!!! my make up tends to get everywhere sometimes and I know that this helps keeping it in place.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Pearland, TX

I love the max prep and prime. It helps the makeup really last and I feel like it just ties it all together with great blending
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.