Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (474)
Alexis M.
Alexis M.

This mac fix and setting spray works good it does not allow smudges ans leeps the makeup on even while I'm at the gym
Paulina J.
Paulina J.
Anthony, TX

The fix plus is a live saver, I use it to wet my brushes, refresh my makeup, or to make any eyeshadow more pigmented
Genevieve P.
Genevieve P.

Love this skin setting spray. Makes my skin feel so refreshed and helps it to look less "powderey" and more natural.
Diana A.
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA

Love this!!! Helps my makeup last for hours. Apply it before i start putting on makeup and it helps my fave be fresh
Keena B.
Keena B.

I love this stuff..cant live with out it...i use this to keep my makeup in place and to get rid of any powdery look.
Brandi L.
Brandi L.
Violet, LA

This is the absolute best Mac Product!! It's my go to for before and after I do my make up ! Definitely a must have!
Elly Q.
Elly Q.

Loved the product until I found out they test on animals, test on me not on bunnies please... smh At M.a.c cosmetics
Bianca D.
Bianca D.
Belém Pará

Se isso  e maravilhoso eu tenho  erteza gentem comprem isso voces nao vao se arrepender serio isso maravilhoso comprem
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.
Compton, CA

Love it it aint nothing like the results this product has this one really beats them all and yes it is long lasting.
Katy S.
Katy S.

Absolutely obsessed! Such a great product. It takes away any powdery finish and makes your skin look fresh and dewy.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.