Add a Photo

Photos (591)
Hana S.
Hana S.
Hillsborough
This is my ride or die!! You can intensify eye shadows, highlighters and spray to finish your makeup look! So amazing!! I use this every single time I do my makeup! It brings so much to shimmery eyeshadows, highlighters! I love it so much
Sandra A.
Sandra A.
MAC is my absolute favorite when it comes to makeup! This spray does an amazing job and has been worth every penny. I use mainly over my eyeshadow to get more of a foil eyeshadow look. Also, I spray before applying my foundation and after!
Steven N.
Steven N.
Love this setting spray but the stream is very harsh and doesn't mist correctly. I got the limited edition Fruity Juicy and the packaging is so stunning and the smell is great. I wish they would simply adjust the spray to be more fine.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Grand Junction, CO
I LOVE MAC + Prime Fix +!! It's amazing. If I need to enhance pigments, set my makeup, reblend my makeup after a long day at work.... the multi function for this product is ridiculous. I love when I can use a product and its multifunctional :) Can't live without this one!
Mariah G.
Mariah G.
I love this spray! I use it before and after make up application. I use it before to help prime and add freshness to my skin. I also like to use it after wards to help set my makeup. Occasionally I use it throughout the day to help freshen up my face and makeup. It's so nice!
Abby T.
Abby T.
I use this product mostly to make eyeshadows more pigmented or to make my highlight pop! It is long lasting but I do find it to make my face a little greasy throughout the day, overall i do think it is worth the money and you get a lot of product, I recommend to all my friends!
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
Best setting spray in the market !!!

I have tried a lot of setting sprays all between high end and affordable and I always end up getting back to this one and re-purchasing it !!

Makes my makeup stay all day and eliminates the powdery look !!
Mina R.
Mina R.
Colton, CA
I love it on a bare face but when I put it on with makeup it cakes up my face and makes me really greasy. I use it to damp my beauty blender and for a little freshness on my face.
meg n.
meg n.
I decided to try this out after seeing many good reviews on it and I'm glad I did! My makeup really did look much better after using this and my makeup lasted longer and didn't look cakey at all when using this. Lasts a long time too!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
M.A.C has great products but I have to say this one is by far one of their best. Prep prime and fix is such a universal product you can use it for just about everything literally. Help enhance an eyeshadow, prep your face for a dewy finish or even as a setting spray. Love it!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.