BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
tasheba g.
tasheba g.
Detroit, MI
I love love love this I use this sometimes before I put on my foundation but I normally use it after I put on my foundation because it makes everything come together. This is a must have in my bag.
Plamen V.
Plamen V.
Kalamazoo, MI
I like to use this as a refreshing mist and whenever i feel like my face looks too powdery or cakey. This melts all of the powder on your face leaving your face looking dewy and flawless. This however is not a setting spray so it will not improve the wear time of your makeup.
Sheilka O.
Sheilka O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I absolutely LOOOOOVVVEEEE this spray!!!! It is just so versatile! It works for everything! I love how it melts my makeup into place and how I can use it to intensify any pigment or highlighter.....even to hydrate the skin before applying makeup!!!! It's just absolute awesome!
Katie P.
Katie P.
Lexington, KY
This is my most essential item when doing my makeup! Mac fix plus works as a great refreshing primer water or a setting spray to lock in your makeup and also is my favorite thing I use to refresh my makeup and make it look like I just put it on! This stuff truly is a must have
Sanam A.
Sanam A.
Annandale, VA
Holy grail of all setting sprays. This might be my 15th purchase. I have tried others, and although they may be good, they are not Fix+. This takes away any cakeyness, make you dewy but not too dewy. I use it when I have oily skin or dry skin. It is the perfect product no cons!
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Bear, DE
Holy Grail!!! How did i ever live without this, haha. I use this at the end of my routine to settle all of the powder and have it become one with my skin. It melts it right in. I also always use it to apply my shimmery eye shadows. A little spritz to the brush will make it pop!
Juvirn A.
Juvirn A.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I don't use this as a primer but I spray it to melt in my makeup before I use finishing spray. It really helps to blend the makeup together in a way. The smell is amazing too, and for the amount I spray a day on my face I'm surprised it's lasted me so long.
Darian D.
Darian D.
Best makeup setting spray I have used! Makes your skin feel refreshed and makes your makeup melt into your skin. I have tried Smashbox and Urban Decay setting sprays but this one is by far the best. I also love using this spray on my brushes to pick up more eyeshadow pigment!
Marcea B.
Marcea B.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I’ve been using this since junior high for a reason. Mac was my first higher end purchase and this product in particular has been a staple since then. I love the way this mist comes out. I love the all natural scent. I love the way it makes me look like I have a natural glow. Just love
Diamante S.
Diamante S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Fix + is amazing. Enough said. I use it to refresh my makeup, hydrate my skin. I literally spray it all over my body because it soothes the skin. Also Mac has other scents as well but they a limited edition. Great for dry skin. Big bottle is $22.00n and Travel size is $12.00.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.