Add a Photo

Photos (313)
Maricarmen P.
Maricarmen P.
La Puente, CA

I love this stuff to set my makeup! It melts into the skin and gives a beautiful Dewey glow :)
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Aurora, CO

Its a pretty good product but I don't reach for it as much as I do with my other setting sprays
Ellen P.
Ellen P.
Brasil, Al/ maceió

Os produtos da MAC. São ótimos, gosto muito da marca e não tenho nada a reclamar, só a elogiar
Liz D.
Liz D.
Potrero, CA

Love this product! I've purchased it over 3 times and absolutely love it! Really recommend it!
buni R.
buni R.
Forney, TX

I love this for setting my make up and it makes it last all day it's perfect for any skin type
Kayla K.
Kayla K.

I really didn't think this was a must until i purchased it and gave it a try! The hype is real!
Krystal D.
Krystal D.
Panama City, FL

Amazing product. Extremely versatile and helps everything stay in place for hours upon hours.
Hatzirit P.
Hatzirit P.
Las Vegas, NV

Girls u will love this its amazing works perfect and can last all day
Its pricey but worth it
Joanna m.
Joanna m.

This is the best. I love how it sets my make up. It leaves a dewy glow and it smells awesome.
Emily G.
Emily G.

I love this setting spray. It lasts forever and is worth the price. It has a light fragrance.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.