BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Gissenif B.
sw ranches, FL
This primer is definitely my all time favorite primer! I already finished my first bottle im On my way to buy the next one! It leaves a really natural finish which I love, great price for its quality!!!
Wendy B.
I love this product 😍 I would definitely recommend this to anyone who would like to keep their makeup all day it's light and keeps your face moisturized and if you have oily skin it controls the oil ❤❤❤
Alex N.
Henrico, VA
This stuff is absolutly amazing!!! It makes your powder products melt into your skin and it makes it look super natural! You can get it in diffrent scents and it is amazing! I would definitely buy again!
LeAndra M.
I never walk out with a full face of makeup and not use fix spray. It helps the makeup to stay in place and on my face. I will say I reapply are outside for long periods of time. I would highly recommend
Jessica S.
Atlanta, GA
Okay who doesn't love this? Does it even need a review? Spraying shadows, setting makeup, blending foundation, priming skin, this does it all. The only con is every one I seem to buy the sprayer always breaks.
Brittany E.
Sidney, OH
Love love love, it really sets your makeup, and is also a really great product for wetting brushes and increasing the intensity of eyeshadows, highlighters, and turing eyeshadows into eyeliners. :)
Missi B.
This is, hands down, my favorite primer. It works so well on all skin types. And it's wonderful for that prime and set combo. Probably the best 2 for 1 deal I've ever used in my 10 years in the industry.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Love mac in general! Great product packaging is always awesome! Loved that it comes in a plastic spray bottle! No cons really it's great and leaves skin ready for makeup and also great for setting spray!
Coral S.
If I could give this more than 5 stars I would. This is a fabulous product that not only helps you moisturize but helps set all of your makeup for a natural look.
Erika M.
ughhhhhh love this stuff! i definitely see a huge difference in my makeup when i use it. i'm already out on my 2nd bottle so i have to go buy a new one but i could see how it melts my makeup into my skin when i spray it all over my face!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.