BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Clarisse G.
Clarisse G.
Allentown, PA
You get a primer and a setting spray at the same time! I spray this on my face right after moisturizing it to help my makeup stay longer. It's also very handy to carry around if you just want your face to feel hydrated. Having oily skin, this setting spray is just perfect for me.
Tonic M.
Tonic M.
Las Vegas, NV
I am sooo in love with this spray! I use it before, during and after my makeup! Seriously one of the best sprays hands down! I use this everyday! Makes my makeup look so good and stay on all day and night! This is a must buy product!
Jensen C.
Jensen C.
I've been using this product for years! I use it with my makeup and without. All you do it spray it on your face and allow it to dry. I would saw it is great for all skin types ! Keeps your makeup looking fresh and less cakey. I've bought probably over 10 bottles. Worth the money.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Centreville, MD
I love fix plus! I use it to prime my face, set my face, and even wet shadows and pigments if they need that little extra boost. It's a great value and the spritzer on it is mind blowing. It's really great and I will continue to purchase this over and over again.
Yanci G.
Yanci G.
Ceres, CA
Fix plus is such an amazing product that everyone needs!! It helps set your face so that it doesn't like cakey and makes it looks flawless it's also amazing for the days you want to fresh your face !!
Sheilka O.
Sheilka O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I absolutely LOOOOOVVVEEEE this spray!!!! It is just so versatile! It works for everything! I love how it melts my makeup into place and how I can use it to intensify any pigment or highlighter.....even to hydrate the skin before applying makeup!!!! It's just absolute awesome!
Amy L.
Amy L.
BELTSVILLE, MD
Incredible product! Can be used for many different things. I use it before I apply my makeup, it makes it go on flawlessly. I use it after I powder my face to get rid of the powdery look. It can also applied to eyeshadow brushes to intensify shadows. Best multi purpose spray!!
Juvirn A.
Juvirn A.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I don't use this as a primer but I spray it to melt in my makeup before I use finishing spray. It really helps to blend the makeup together in a way. The smell is amazing too, and for the amount I spray a day on my face I'm surprised it's lasted me so long.
Plamen V.
Plamen V.
Kalamazoo, MI
I like to use this as a refreshing mist and whenever i feel like my face looks too powdery or cakey. This melts all of the powder on your face leaving your face looking dewy and flawless. This however is not a setting spray so it will not improve the wear time of your makeup.
tasheba g.
tasheba g.
Detroit, MI
I love love love this I use this sometimes before I put on my foundation but I normally use it after I put on my foundation because it makes everything come together. This is a must have in my bag.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.