Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA

Great as a setting spray, great to make your shadows pop by dampening the brushes too. Worth every penny!
Lakyn P.
Lakyn P.
Little Rock, AR

This Primer and after spray works great! Helps to keep my make up on and is super easy to apply!
Love it!
Jana B.
Jana B.

Love love love this setting spray! My make up is staying on the whole day! Can't imagine live without it!
Demetria C.
Demetria C.
#844, Texas

Light mist to give you that free look
Long lasting that enhance my look
Natural and I must recommend this
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Rio Rico, AZ

Best out there I've tried several and there is nothing like Mac setting spray I love it I use it everyday
Tinsley O.
Tinsley O.
Charlottesville, VA

Cult classic! My holy grail face mist! Super hydrating, and smells amazing! A fabulous multi use product!
Erin M.
Erin M.

Smells nice and the spray is very fine. Sometimes feels a tad sticky, but usually I find this refreshing.
Donnesha F.
Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC

Love this spray use it on myself and clients,smells good,and locks makeup all day long.Love,love,love it๐Ÿ˜
Destinee M.
Destinee M.
Los Angeles, CA

Worked and helped my make up stay on most of the day. The best I've used in a while. Would try this again
Clarissa C.
Clarissa C.

Love this product!! It's great for pre and post makeup. It feels so refreshing on skin. It's a must have!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.