BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?5 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Shari W.
This setting spray is perfect for a dewy finish to your makeup! It gives you that glowy look which sets your make up right! Use two sprays or more and you will achieve the dewy look you want! Also good for touching up your makeup through out the day
Jacqueline N.
I've recently started using this and really like it so far. I haven't used any other setting sprays so I don't have anything else to compare it to, but I like the way it makes my makeup look. In the hot summer weather I do notice that my makeup does last throughout the day.
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
Love this product. It can be used for prepping your skin before makeup, but also too add more shine and depth to eye shadows. It comes in a travel size so you can try it first before you buy a big one. The travel size is only ten dollars. You can now buy MAC at Ulta Stores!!
Lola M.
I enjoy using Prep and prime fix plus. It smells so clean and it helps my setting powders melt onto my skin. I have an oily t zone so I like to use matte foundations and set them with a powder. Fix plus prevents my face from looking dry and stiff.
Lara V.
vancouver
This is a very nice spray to make your sparkle shades in your shadow palette really pop and shine on your lids. It is a spray that sprits out a a clear liquid in which you could either spray your brush or prep your face with. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants an extreme sparkle on their eyelid this is the perfect product for you.
Kemisha M.
Baltimore, MD
The Mac prep and prime skin base visage comes in a outer black cardboard packaging, which has all details written on it such as the ingredients, price, manufacturing date, expiry date etc. When I open the box there is a beautiful sleek black plastic bottleinside. The bottle has tiny multicoloured shimmer partials printed all over it. The bottle also comes up with its own pump dispenser (yay!). The pump dispenses just the right amount of product for one use. It has a cap on top which fits tightly, hence there is no need to worry of product getting spilled in your bag. The packaging is very travel friendly and easy to use as well as carry.
Araceli A.
Aurora, CO
Whether it's before or after I apply my makeup, I apply this to my face. It's very hydrating for the sling before applying anything on the face. I have dry skin so that step really helps! Also when you are done applying everything on spraying a bit of fix+ does the trick on making my makeup look flawless! Recommend for anyone with any type of skin.
Kimberly N.
Invaluable. This can be used so many ways. As a heads up, this is not a makeup setting spray. This can prep your skin if it's a little dry before you put primer on, refresh your face if you look cakey, deepen eyeshadows to foil them out. I've also been spritzing my makeup sponge with it and my foundation looks more even. This is a must have tool.
Crystal N.
Lake Charles , LA
I willllll alllllwwwwaaaays have fix + on my vanity. I'm very very oily and o over powder my face to make my makeup survive the day. I use this product as a step before setting spray. After if completed my makeup I spray this to melt all the products into my skin for a natural looking powder free finish. This is NOT a setting spray, but it definitely serves its purpose in my collection
Avanti A.
I really like this product for the purpose of making my shimmer eyeshadows pop / appear way more pigmented. I just spray it on my brush before dipping it into the shadow, and apply the pigment onto my lids. It really does make a huge difference in the intensity of the color, and lasts for quite some time! It has become a staple in my makeup routine.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.