Add a Photo

Photos (548)
angela r.
angela r.
Brooklyn, NY

A must have ... This spray hydrates and set your makeup. it get rid of the powered look and it give you a dewy look.
Katy S.
Katy S.

Absolutely obsessed! Such a great product. It takes away any powdery finish and makes your skin look fresh and dewy.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Gilbert , Az

I love a good primer ! This is one of my favorites. I bought mine at Nordstrom and it was affordable and I love it.
Valeria H.
Valeria H.
Apple Valley, CA

It's really good I use it to soak up the excess powder I have on my face and it works perfectly. Smells amazing too
Shelaina J.
Shelaina J.

I love this for taking away that horrible look that powder can give you. It makes everything look so nice and soft.
Erin N.
Erin N.
Manassas, VA

One of my favorites, always sets my makes so that throughout my long day my makeup is still looking fresh and good!
Erica C.
Erica C.
Lincoln, NE

This setting spray is great. It extends the life of my makeup, dries quickly and doesn't leave any kind of residue.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.

I could spray this all day and never get tired of it. Instantly refreshes my makeup and takes down the powdery look
Aunjah T.
Aunjah T.
newjersey

My Favorites primer. I always use it when doing my makeup. Sometime I wet my brush with it to make eyeshadow stick.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Morton Grove, IL

This stuff is amazing! I use it before and after I apply makeup. It gives me enough dewiness if my makeup is cakey.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.