Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (471)
Larisa P.
Larisa P.

Best setting spray. Very refreshing on the skin. Makes your makeup look flawless. You must try it.. I just love it
Khadiya N.
Khadiya N.
Philadelphia, PA

Great face primer that is very light and knows how to best compliment your makeup by giving off that matte finish!
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
SOUTH HOLLAND, IL - Illinois

This prep & prime is awesome. Ladies if you have the money to spend on quality, I strongly recommend this product.
lorraine o.
lorraine o.
Riverside, CA

I love this prep and prime fix ... it's well worth it and very easy to apply ... I'm not sure about sun protection
Alexzandrea S.
Alexzandrea S.
Fairview, WV

I love this! It literally sets my face for the day! It feels refreshing and clean. And it lasts a super long time.
Elli H.
Elli H.

I swear by this product! I have repurchased it many times and it is so multifunctional! Definitely worth the money
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
College Station, TX

Love this stuff! Best setting spray I've ever used. Once I found this one I would never consider using another one
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA

The Mac fix+ skin setting spray is great for setting my makeup and keeps it looking amazing all day long. Love it!
madison t.
madison t.
Charlotte, Nc

One of the best setting sprays ive used. pricey but worth it. elf makes a dupe for this spray that is 3.00 dollars
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Joshua Tree, CA

#bestof15
love this stuff. makes you makeup stay on all day even through sweating hahah.wpuld recommend to anyone.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.