BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Halie R.
Erie, PA
Spray this on your beauty blender and pat this onto concealer or translucent powder. Does amazing work. It leaves skin filling very hydrated. It is good for all skin types. Everyone can use and love this product.
Karina H.
Use this to prime and set my face. It really does help my makeup to last longer through the day and it smells good. I have the mini lavander one. I also apply some to my beauty blender to help set my foundation.
Vanessa M.
Falls Church, VA
I personally don't like gel-type foundations so this is a great alternative. I love feeling refreshed before putting on my make up and this prep + prime does just that. I do recommend it to all you beauty lovers.
Crystal G.
West Terre Haute, IN
amazing!!!! I spray it on right before I do my makeup and it gets my face ready for my makeup!!! Throughout the day if my face is feeling dry I spray some on and my face feels better than ever! I've bought it multiple times, and will keep on buying it! It's easy to spray on and easy to store.
Cassidy L.
Saint Albans, WV
Such a good setting spray. I also use this on my brushes before I put highlighter on to make it more pigmented, no sun protection, but this lasts a while for a setting spray, I would definitely recommend to others.
This is a good finishing spray to complete the makeup look. I also use it to intensify the color of my eyeshadow and it hydrates the skin specially on those hot days.
Emily M.
Fresno, CA
I cannot stress enough how important it is to prime your face ALWAYS before applying any foundation. It leaves your face like a smooth canvas. Helps make up stay on a lot longer and avoids any cakey uneven look.
Taylor Z.
I started using this product at a very young age. My sister used to buy it and I had no idea what it was for but I used it anyway and was amazed at what it did to my adolescent makeup look. I wish it was cheaper but they have a travel size even though id use it in a week. Beautiful outcome.
Jamie B.
Scranton , PA
I wish this came in a giant bottle I use this with and with out make up. It honestly keeps your face fresh and make up set. I have been using this since my freshmen year of college and will for as long as i can.
Emily M.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
This is one of two of my favorite setting sprays. It smells great and keeps my makeup on all day. It's also great for spraying brushes to get better color pay off with shadows. This is always a repurchase for me.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.