Add a Photo

Photos (596)
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA
This stuff is great. Keeps my makeup lasting all day long. I got the scented versions (both coconut and lavender) and the added scent makes it all the better. I also use it as a setting spray and a refreshing spray. I can't travel without it.
Elisabeth E.
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
I'm a believer now!! Holy Fix+! Haha I'm in love! It smells so good and makes my makeup look so amazing and not cakey! But I don't use it as a setting spray.. as it is not a setting spray. I will definitely continue to purchase this product for years to come!
Jada M.
Jada M.
Decatur, GA
I have gotten this in a sample size. I love the spay nozzle it doesn't leave drops on your face. It keeps my face popping it makes my high light shin. I would for sure buy this again I love this product.
erica j.
erica j.
June 25, 2017, 8:08 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This product is a really great it's not so convenient for oily skin I've noticed but as far as helping me blend out my foundation it is a really great product should be more for dry skin but like I said it's great to blend out your foundation
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
Eldersburg, MD
June 20, 2017, 7:25 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I absolutely adore this to set my make up but definitely not a primer in my opinion, when you set your make up with this it takes away anything that could have looked too powdery and it makes metallic or glitter shadows look out of this world.
Minelly V.
Minelly V.
Ridgewood, NY
I love to use this product after I finish all of my makeup application. It sets your makeup to a natural finish. Helps the powders blend to your skin and gives a more natural look. I would definitely buy it again. It's a must in my makeup bag.
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
This is needed in every collection! It's $20 yes but a little goes a long way and it lasts a long time! It not only sets or preps your make up but helps intensify shadows, highlights, and blushes too. Mac even has a $10 travel size so you can try it out
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
Powhatan, VA
This product is so amazing! i love it very much. It works well & keeps my oily skin dry all day. It gives my powdery face a more fresh look. Also makes pores look smaller. i would definitely buy again.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Moody, TX
June 21, 2017, 7:46 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Without MAC's Prep & Prime Fix my face would MELT OFF in the summer time. Prep & prime keeps my makeup in place all day and night. I don't know how I lived before I had this product in my life but I've been buying it for over a year now, and will continue to purchase it!
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
This product is great for so many functions for makeup. It's a good setting spray & also great to use on your makeup brushes when applying certain products. I have gone through several bottles over the years. I would recommend this product.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.