BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Meg D.
West Lafayette, IN
This is a very refreshing mist for before and after makeup. I love starting my morning with this. It has a very subtle scent that is divine! Many mistake it as a makeup setting spray, and although you can use it as that, it is more of a priming mist.
kristin d.
Laurel, MS
I absolutely love this fix plus by mac!!! It feels so nice when you spray it on over your makeup! Leaves you skin dewy and makes your highlight pop! It dries quickly too! Doesn't really make your makeup " set" but definitely worth using to stand out!
Julie M.
Geronimo, OK
One of my favorite setting sprays. Leaves your makeup feeling fresh and it sets it for a long period of time. With my job i have to wear a mask & I notice when i use this, I'll take off the mask and notice it's very little to no foundation or makeup left on the mask. Also the smell is amazing.
Danielle B.
LOVE my Mac Fix +!!! I spray it on my beauty blender when I contour to make a more beautiful application on top of my foundation and reduce the appearance of pores or a cakey look. I also spritz it at the end to my entire face.Too many people confuse this with a setting spray, which it's not. It won't lock the makeup in, it will only help eliminate a cakey look.
Ashley W.
Cape Carteret, NC
I can't live with out fix+ (dramatic, I know) --but I love this stuff. It makes my makeup sink into my skin so smoothly and eliminates the powdery look & feeling after applying my makeup. I use it for so many different things and have repurchased countless amount of times.
Telesha M.
I can't go without my fix+ it's so refreshing and keeps my makeup in place all day! Even though I have combo skin I love the finish it gives. It doesn't have a strong scent which I love. Awesome product I make sure I always have one in my makeup bag
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Buenisima este Mac prep + prime fix+ es la joya de la corona del refrescamiento del maquillaje!!!!
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Es excellent para todo tipo de piel, tengo piel mixta y funciona perfecto para mi tipo de piel, hace que mi maquillaje dure unas 6horas más
Molly M.
Urbana, IL
This will change your makeup forever. It makes the makeup melt into my skin, takes away any cakey or powdery finish, and locks it in place. It has a slight scent to it, but hardly noticeable. I order mine online and it is totally worth every penny!
Maggs P.
Riverview, FL
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!! It is so worth it my makeup lasts me so much more longer!!! The price for this product is VERY worth it, i bought it once and i haven't bought another one since then...IM HOOKED!
Alysia H.
The Mac studio prep and prime setting spray I honestly dont really understand. Everyone raves about it and says that if you spray your brushes before you use eye shadows it makes them more intense but I bought this and honestly didn't see what the big deal was. I dont know if I am using it wrong or what but I personally cant recommend this to anyone...
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.