Add a Photo

Photos (445)
Maria G.
Maria G.
Corona, NY

Love this so much makes makeup look perfect !!! It makes sure your makeup stays in place all day
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Fortville, IN

I really love this prep prime and fix. I mainly use it for fix. I forget get to us it for prime.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.

This is the best setting spray. I prefer this over urban decay. It makes my makeup last all day.
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.
Pico Rivera, CA

Perfect for finishing your makeup and to take of the powdery cakey look! Also really refreshing!
melisa L.
melisa L.
Bryan, TX

it his is my go to primer unless I'm Low on money mac products are always pricy but so worth it!
Shawn B.
Shawn B.

I use this before & after applying my makeup. It sets in my look allowing long lasting coverage.
Kellie R.
Kellie R.

I use this as more of a hydrater/refresher rather than a setting spray. It is great for dry skin
Hosanna N.
Hosanna N.
Kennett Square, PA

This is my favorite product of my makeup I feel my skin hydrated luminous and perfect for to go.
America G.
America G.
Indio, CA

Mac fix is amazing it works very well and makes my makeup last forever especially on a sunny day
Karen S.
Karen S.

Muito mais fixação, sou viciada em primer e nos ja sabemos que a maquiagem sempre dura bem mais.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.