Add a Photo

Photos (311)
Fiona W.
Fiona W.
Conyers, GA

I love this it is so good I love it it is matt and easy to apply easy to blend so it is great
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.

So good! Love all the different fragrances! MAC never let's us down! Especially with this one
Jhenyffer M.
Jhenyffer M.

Maravilhoso ou perfeito recommendo acho mais que bom não posso deixar faltar amo amoo e muito.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Cookeville, TN

A must have in your beauty bag. I never let myself run out of this stuff. It's my holy grail!
Charlotte E.
Charlotte E.

The fix+ spray insures my make up stays on all day and feels light on the skin after applying
Carla S.
Carla S.
Hesperia, CA

Love it for the ease of use and makes me look ah-maxi g! I wil recommend this over the others
Analicia N.
Analicia N.
Yucaipa, Ca

Good spray and makes my make up last long with is falling soo use this and wouldn't change it
Savannah B.
Savannah B.

I love this finishing spray. It helps my face last longer and doesn't leave it feeling sticky
Zoey G.
Zoey G.
Garden Grove, CA

Sets make up but not for a long enough time. Maybe of it were long lasting I would recommend.
Kim S.
Kim S.
BEALE AFB , CA

Love applying this once in a while throughout the day. Makes my skin feel fresh and hydrated!
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.