BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Shawn T.
Shawn T.
Auburn, CA
I use this usually before the start of a long day. I could never really tell if it was the finishing powder's power to uphold my makeup and keep it intact or if it's all on the prep + prime water, but either way it's refreshing to spray on your face and my make up stays on all day
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Kearney, NE
I have trouble with my makeup staying in place all day. When I use this spray I feel that my makeup does stay in place all day. It doesn't go on looking wet and drys to a bright finish. I would recommend trying this if you have trouble keeping your makeup in place throughout the day!
Kaylie L.
Kaylie L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Love this spray. I use it without makeup to rehydrate throughout the day but It's used best with makeup. I use a pore minimizer plus a couple spritz of this before applying my makeup and then again to lock everything in after. I have combo/oily skin and it never clogs my pores or makes me look shiny (atleast no more than normal).
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
This is a fantastic product for wetting eye shadows and making them much more metallic! I don't love the scent and it doesn't really set the face but it really do love it. I spritz my face with it before my makeup for a nice refreshing feel! I definitely recommend trying it out!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
I really like the Mac Prep & Prime for dampening my brushes (for example, to get a more intense color payoff from eye shadows). I don't notice doing a whole lot as far as using it as a setting spray. For that purpose, I would choose an Urban Decay setting spray if that's what you're looking for. I still like this product though!
bella c.
bella c.
Ripon, CA
This is my literal all time favorite makeup product. As a setting spray, it is phenomenal. it's locks in my makeup like no other and keeps me looking matte. i have oily skin so that is impressive. when i spray it on my brushes, it instantly makes the shimmery shadows i'm applying 10x more pigmented. I would definitely recommend.
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.
Chicago Hts, IL
This is a forever must have! I don't think I will ever not have fix+ in my hit! I use it every day wether I have makeup on or I'm going natural! It makes my skin look and feel amazing! I always have a back up on stock and a travel in my purse for when I need a little pick me up!
mia m.
mia m.
HILTON HEAD, SOUTH CAROLINA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I love to use prime fix because it smell so good. it is moisturizing my face before to apply my makeup. My opinion is if the price can be lower a bit I could buy always. it make your makeup long lasting and I recommend it. if I am too lazy to apply cream primer I prefer this.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Omg guys I would die without this product ! It's definitely very talked about and very popular ! Theirs so many ways you could use this ! It helps tonsss with " cakey " looking makeup especially with all the powers ! It will definitely melt everything to look like perfection!
Jami G.
Jami G.
Another holy Grail. I always keep a backup bottle because I can't run out. I love to spray it on my face when I'm not wearing make up. I love to spray on my make up as a finishing spray or to refresh my look. I also love using it to wet my brushes for shimmery eyeshadows. This is overall one of my favorite products from MAC.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.