Add a Photo

Photos (596)
Brittney E.
Brittney E.
Rumford, ME
June 20, 2017, 12:10 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This is my absolute favorite setting spray. MAC cosmetics make wonderful cosmetics and this setting spray is no exception. It makes my makeup last all day and does not have an odd or stinky smell. I will continue to buy and recommend this product.
Lola M.
Lola M.
I enjoy using Prep and prime fix plus. It smells so clean and it helps my setting powders melt onto my skin. I have an oily t zone so I like to use matte foundations and set them with a powder. Fix plus prevents my face from looking dry and stiff.
erika m.
erika m.
This it's the best setting g spray for me. I use it in several ways, as a prep mist before applying my foundation, to wet my brushes and gives satin and glittery shadows more intensity and as a finishing setting when I want a more dewy finish on my skin
Hazelle R.
Hazelle R.
Victorville , CA
June 20, 2017, 2 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I love this fix plus. I use it if my face is feeling extra dry. Since I have normal to dry skin, this is perfect for me. I use it to hydrate my face, and i also use it to add some more intensity to my shadows. You can use it for almost anything! ;)
Maria M.
Maria M.
June 25, 2017, 11:01 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I love the fix and plus face primer. I need to buy some more because I am running out and it keeps my fave nice and natural. It's very easy to apply my makeup and it blends nicely. I would recommend to anyone that wants there makeup look perfection.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Ruskin, FL
This is the best primer on the market. It is smooth and lightweight. You only need a pea size to last all day. It helps fill in pores and I have large ones. I also use it to even out my eye shawdow all day. I would buy this again for sure!
rachel b.
rachel b.
SILVER GROVE
I swear by this product! I have to have it with me at all times! It works great to refresh your makeup and i love using it to spray on my eyeshadow brushes before dipping it in my shadows or pigments because it makes them show up so much better
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Edison, NJ
Love love love this product! Smells amazing and works amazing too. I like to set my makeup with this but I also use it on my brushes when applying a highlight or shimmer shadow! Amazing, I wish they would bring back the flavors!
Laura P.
Laura P.
Little Falls, MN
I tried this on 1/2 of my face for one week and used nothing on the other side. I applied foundation evenly to both sides and they looked and felt exactly the same. The foundation did not last longer in either side. Not sure that it's of great benefit, but it sure felt good going on.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Augusta, GA
It's a great spray to use after finishing your complexion makeup (foundation, concealers, setting powder), so I use it in the middle of my routine. I also love the soft floral scent! However, I'm not yet convinced that it "fixes" my look into place so I tend to follow it up with another setting spray. It's great for the price point, though!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.