BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Shawn T.
Shawn T.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I use this usually before the start of a long day. I could never really tell if it was the finishing powder's power to uphold my makeup and keep it intact or if it's all on the prep + prime water, but either way it's refreshing to spray on your face and my make up stays on all day
Sass &.
Sass &.
I use this before I apply my mac just to prep the skin and then after to remove any super powdery look. I love the way it smells and the way it gives my skin a healthy glow. I would definitely repurchase and have many of times! I recommend this to any makeup lover out there!
Socheata R.
Socheata R.
Long beach, CA
I got this at the Mac store for about $24 bucks. I love how light weight it is when you spray it on your face. I don't wear too much make up, so after spraying and staying in the heat for a little, it really settles your make up in place. I would definitely buy this product again
Jensen C.
Jensen C.
I've been using this product for years! I use it with my makeup and without. All you do it spray it on your face and allow it to dry. I would saw it is great for all skin types ! Keeps your makeup looking fresh and less cakey. I've bought probably over 10 bottles. Worth the money.
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.
Chicago Hts, IL
This is a forever must have! I don't think I will ever not have fix+ in my hit! I use it every day wether I have makeup on or I'm going natural! It makes my skin look and feel amazing! I always have a back up on stock and a travel in my purse for when I need a little pick me up!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
I really like the Mac Prep & Prime for dampening my brushes (for example, to get a more intense color payoff from eye shadows). I don't notice doing a whole lot as far as using it as a setting spray. For that purpose, I would choose an Urban Decay setting spray if that's what you're looking for. I still like this product though!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana , OH
Loveeee this stuff it's worth spending the money because it absolutely works!!! It's a natural finish and it makes you flawless!! Everyone needs it in their life because It makes your make up pop and be on point!!!
Mary M.
Mary M.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely adore Fix +! I use it for all of my metallic eyeshadows to kick it up a notch! I’ve had the same bottle for so long it’s incredible. If you even want to try it they have a small bottle for $10 and that’s honestly all you even need. It’s amazing. If you haven’t tried it yet you’re not doing metallic eyeshadows right
Katie K.
Katie K.
torrance, CA
I love this product.  My holy grail setting spray.  It smells so good as well!!  feels so lightweight on the face, but it really does the job.  it also works like magic for making your eyeshadow pop!!! i give this a 10/10 for sure.  I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
This is a fantastic product for wetting eye shadows and making them much more metallic! I don't love the scent and it doesn't really set the face but it really do love it. I spritz my face with it before my makeup for a nice refreshing feel! I definitely recommend trying it out!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.