Add a Photo

Photos (553)
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
San Rafael

Just the perfect amount comes out and sprays all over the face. My makeup really last all day and the smell is great
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.
Compton, CA

Love it it aint nothing like the results this product has this one really beats them all and yes it is long lasting.
Sasha T.
Sasha T.
Erath, LA

My all time favorite setting spray ! Love the way it smells and feels! It always leaves my make up looking amazing !
Leigh Anne P.
Leigh Anne P.
Wildwood, Mo

its okay. it doesnt really help with the make up staying on as long. i like urban decay much better! its kinda dewey
Katy S.
Katy S.

Absolutely obsessed! Such a great product. It takes away any powdery finish and makes your skin look fresh and dewy.
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Lancaster , Ca

This stuff is great. Super long lasting, giving escape you that fresh feeling and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin
Brandi L.
Brandi L.
Violet, LA

This is the absolute best Mac Product!! It's my go to for before and after I do my make up ! Definitely a must have!
Diana A.
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA

Love this!!! Helps my makeup last for hours. Apply it before i start putting on makeup and it helps my fave be fresh
jannet v.
jannet v.
Rialto, CA

I've only use this a few times and I like it! I would love to keep trying It more before making a full review on it.
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Gilbert , Az

I love a good primer ! This is one of my favorites. I bought mine at Nordstrom and it was affordable and I love it.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.