Add a Photo

Photos (471)
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
College Station, TX

Love this stuff! Best setting spray I've ever used. Once I found this one I would never consider using another one
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA

Absolutely love love love this setting spray! I use it for eye shadows and to set my face. definitely is worth it!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
lititz, pa

This is a go to product for me! prep works great for spraying your beauty blender before you work out your contour
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA

The Mac fix+ skin setting spray is great for setting my makeup and keeps it looking amazing all day long. Love it!
Larisa P.
Larisa P.

Best setting spray. Very refreshing on the skin. Makes your makeup look flawless. You must try it.. I just love it
madison t.
madison t.
Charlotte, Nc

One of the best setting sprays ive used. pricey but worth it. elf makes a dupe for this spray that is 3.00 dollars
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Galveston, TX

Mac fix + sprays are so amazing! I use them everyday. Love them so much! It will always be my go-to setting spray!
Sinai S.
Sinai S.

It really helps my skin gives my face a wonderful look into love it smells great feels so refreshing as I apply it
lenora B.
lenora B.
Harvey, LA

I've been using this product for years to set my concealer and oh my gosh it works every time I love this product.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.

I spray this when my makeup looks to cakey. It really helps to melt everything into my skin and look more natural!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.