BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Jena G.
Kenner, LA
Fix plus is the original setting spray. It is not that expensive which is always a plus and it smells amazing. I do like how all Mac containers are recycled once returned to store. Makes me love shopping there.
Alexandra L.
Really good product i love it. I have one and i use it to wet my brushes or before i apply make up and after and it makes my face feels so fresh i dont feel lime i have mad make up on. I brought it on the store..
Yesenia Y.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this too take away that powder look. It doesn't hide any pores or make the makeup last longer but it makes your powdered face look more natural and a natural glow as well. I recommend to everyone
Claudia T.
San Antonio, TX
I always have this on hand it is my go to facial spray. Not to set but to take any cakey makeup away and just melts it all together. The spray is good itself doesn't just shoot it at your face. Recommend.
Marii C.
Love love loveeee!!!!! I just love how my make up look when i applied it to my face, it helped me blend everything together with no harsh line.. it made it so easy to blend. I recommend my friends all the time becuase the ask what i use,m
Krystal J.
Columbia, SC
This stuff is amazing! There's a lot of product and it lasts for a long time. I usually use it after all of my makeup has been applied. I see a natural finish after use, it helps to blend my makeup out.
shelby b.
I have the travel and full size. I keep these in stock with my beauty supplies! this last me all day, and it has such a pretty matte, settle finish! I have combination skin and it's never gave me a problem.
Nina P.
Flushing, NY
I love this spray primer. I spray about three times and it's a watery base then I just massage it into my face. It keeps my makeup on all day and I definitely haven't broken out since I got this primer!
shayla j.
This is an amazing primer and I just love it. It doesn't really have sun protection but it is great for all skin types. My foundation applys nice on top of the primer. I am definitely buying this again.
Kristen S.
Love this stuff! It really does what it says it will. Creates a beautiful finish on my face before I apply my foundation. Helps my foundation stay on my combo skin tremendously. Would buy again for sure!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.