BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Erika G.
i bought this after seeing great reviews on it from youtube and it's absolutely amazing! it really does blend all the makeup together and prevents it from looking cakey and keeps my makeup looking great all day.
Jessica G.
Louisville, KY
I use this in multiple ways and love it. Primer, spray it on my highlight and contour kit, spray it on my brush to help my makeup glide on. It's great for multi purposes. I always tell my friends about this product.
Nathalie C.
Mac prep and prime helps my makeup look flawless. It leaves me with a dewy finish that i really enjoy and sets very nice into the skin. My makeup usually lasts 4-6 hours when i use tis product. Highly recommend
Kendrell D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
This product is my go to primer. I use it every-time I finish my makeup. After using this product, I noticed my makeup is set on my face really well. I have a more natural, matte finish. I would buy this again.
Ashley U.
Los Angeles, CA
This was one of the first mac products that i purchased. I was really excited about trying it out. It last all day! I have oily skin and feel it makes my skin feel even more oily and makes it look even more oily.
Angelica G.
Sacramento , CA
My first ever setting spray i have owned and i love it. It smells amazing and leaves your skin looking flawless. I noticed my make up has definitely lasted longer with it. Will definitely be re purchasing it again but a much larger size.
My C.
Orlando, FL
Best product I have ever used for setting spray or maybe to wet my brushes for some glitter or maybe highlight. It can pick up more pigment and make your shadows stay even longer and I would totally buy it again
Kaitlyn H.
Great product. A friend recommended this to me, raving about it and I have to say...she was right! This stuff is amazing. I have extremely oily skin and it seemed to work well for me. Very happy with the product!
Ashley R.
Love MAC Fix+! It's very refreshing and I use it all the time especially during the summer months! It helps with makeup not looking cakey! It's also good to use to wet your brush to apply highlighter or shadows!
maya c.
Lithonia, GA
Great and long lastinggggggg keeps your make up looking fresh alllllll day longgggg great for allllllllll skin types omg last me all day omg like alllllllllll day I would recommend it to everybody mama and daddy
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.