Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Emily C.
Emily C.
Riverside, CA

La La la love it ! some are scented perfect for a long lasting dewy finish face look ! fresh and affordable
Camila S.
Camila S.

O melhor,deixa a pele com aspecto mais vivo,com vida e a maquiagem fica maravilhosa dando mais cor e brilho
lisa o.
lisa o.

Is amaizing make Up look greath with this product is very nice, smell good And have many product is perfetc
Velma P.
Velma P.
Log Lane Vlg, CO

This does not make makeup last long. But makes you look flawless and luminous. Melts all your powders down
Gina S.
Gina S.
Alton, IL

Smells ok. Does foil my shadows. It's not a setting spray. I don't use it as that anyway. But I like this.
Gianna S.
Gianna S.

I love Mac fix + I spray it after I'm finished with my makeup to set it. Doesn't make my face oily at all.
maria c.
maria c.
tampa, fl

Its so good want to tried agian !!!!! I 100% recomended to very girls :) its super important im the makeup
ROSARIO V.
ROSARIO V.
San Jacinto, CA

I love this spray. Makes your Makeup look so much beautiful. Makes my eyeshadows look so much more vibrant
Sheila I.
Sheila I.

When you finish your makeup you fix it and it looks super beautiful with it leaves you radiant your face😍💄
Jesse T.
Jesse T.
Venetia, PA

This setting spray is to die for! I absolutely love it! I use it everyday! I never worry about my makeup !
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.