MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Ashley W.See all 640 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (637)
Buy on Nordstrom
Pamela W.
Pamela W.
Massena, NY
I love using this for extra hydration or to make my powder look less powdery. I also love to use it to intensify my satin or shimmery eyeshadows. It makes them look twice as pigmented and almost foiled.
Felicia E.
Felicia E.
Philadelphia
Highly satisfied with this product. Definitely for those that can afford it. Truly helps make up wear last a long time, great for a night out or an all day work shift, wish i could afford it more often. A product for sure that won't fail you when you need it to work!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Albuquerque
June 21, 2017, 2:35 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Talk about hydration! This baby makes your face feel amazing! It's long lasting, smells wonderful, and closes out pores! I have very dry skin and love in a desert so this product helps keep my face on and hydrated all day!! I would definitely recommend this product!!
Ayasha K.
Ayasha K.
I bought the coconut scented one from the Fruity Juicey collection and I am in love with it. I don't prime or set my makeup with this but it makes a huge difference in the pigmentation of shimmery and foil shadows when you spray your brush before putting product on it,
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Wade, NC
July 12, 2017, 1:27 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
The holy grails of finishing sprays. Light smell and light weight mist are great for sensitivity. Skin is left dewy and refreshed... great to use for pigment enhancement... sets makeup for all day wear. Nothing like it! Have tried other preps and nothing compares!
Mareezy G.
Mareezy G.
I love mac fix +. It melts all the powder into your face, making it look more "natural " rather then seen all the powder sitting on your face. All used on shimmer shadow to make them more metallic and on highlight for a intense glow. ❤❤❤
Josary G.
Josary G.
July 20, 2017, 2:37 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Best one I've tried, and believe me I've tried a lot of them. Gives a matte finish wich I love. Doesn't control oils 100 percent but does better than all other ones. ITS A SUMMER MUST! And it last a long time. Definitely recommend to anyone who hasn't tried it yet.
Sara V.
Sara V.
My holy grail! I put it on before makeup during makeup and after makeup! This stuff lasts a long time and works wonder! Locks in your makeup very good too! Highly recommend it! Smells wonderful too! It lasts me an entire year on a daily use!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Groton, CT
A staple product. Not only a great setting spray, but also the best spray as far as making your eyeshadows pop. Spray it on your brush before putting it in a nice shimmer or glitter shadow and it will make it more pigmented. Best hidden secret in the makeup world.
Meg L.
Meg L.
June 24, 2017, 12:15 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Fix+ is the queen of setting sprays in my mind. I wish the price point was lower but I get it. I don't use it for longevity but the way it makes my makeup look after a few sprays keeps me coming back. Somehow it takes a glam face that is covered in 4 pounds of makeup & makes it looks like you were born that way.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.