Add a Photo

Photos (390)
Richelle S.
Richelle S.
Phenix City, AL

Mac Fix+ Skin Setting Spray works wonders and my makeup looks good all day long! I often suggest this product to my friends amd peers.
Hillary C.
Hillary C.

Love this stuff, bought it on a whim and fell in love, the smell isn't too bad either actually. Sort of helps the life of your makeup.
Clarissa R.
Clarissa R.

Absolutely love this love it for the summer for keeping the make up put in place would recommend to anybody overall an amazing product
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
Aurora, CO

I feel this is great, but why spend so much money on this when you can get a cheaper one? Still love this and can not live without it!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Silverado, CA

Best setting spray I'm always so sad when I reach the bottom. Spray on your face before and after makeup application for best results.
Ameera K.
Ameera K.
Skokie, Il

This stuff is just amazing!! I use this mist after I apply my foundation to set it and then after my contouring and stuff I respray it
Soreangela L.
Soreangela L.

It is a very good product , I use my makeup seal paragraph , is not greasy and leaves a perfect finish so you can look great all day .
Judyth P.
Judyth P.
Shafter, CA

I love this product so much! It's defiantly worth the buy! It keeps your skin moisturized in a way, and keeps your makeup on all day!
Pryncssss T.
Pryncssss T.
Lanham, MD

Great on skin. Bring entire look together. Some times it keep your make stay longer up to12 hours so you can enjoy your night of fun.
Janessa B.
Janessa B.
San Antonio, TX

I LOVEEEE PREP+PRIME. I use it as a setting spray after my makeup it gives my face a refreshing Look:)! I 100% recommend this product
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.