BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Celina M.
Manassas Park, VA
Love this stuff. I use it daily as a setting spray, but I love to use it alone as well. It's super refreshing and smells great :) It leaves me with a natural finish but helps my somewhat dry skin stay moisturized as well.
Amanda L.
Appleton, WI
This is a product I use every day! I live the travel size bottles and i keep one in my travel bag to use as a primer as well as a setting spray. I would love to see this product with some sort of pore minimizer!
Jada B.
Anderson , SC
This pre and prime spray is hands down the best spray!! I use it as a setting spray after I have my full face on and I love the glowy dewy look it gives to my skin!! It also makes my makeup last all day!!
Abby F.
Longview, TX
#beachbashcontest @influenster
One of the best primers I've used! It's good for all skin types. It's a little pricey but it's MAC. It leaves an excellent finish on your face. Highly recommend for others.
Jessica S.
Atlanta, GA
Okay who doesn't love this? Does it even need a review? Spraying shadows, setting makeup, blending foundation, priming skin, this does it all. The only con is every one I seem to buy the sprayer always breaks.
Cynthia O.
Union City, CA
I have this since long time ago. I love to used before and after. It helps my makeup fundation to blend better and to stay longer. It also smells really good. Very recommend!! It is little expensive!!!!
Jena G.
Kenner, LA
Fix plus is the original setting spray. It is not that expensive which is always a plus and it smells amazing. I do like how all Mac containers are recycled once returned to store. Makes me love shopping there.
Rebecca H.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this for everythingggg. before makeup to hydrate and prime. after to set and to help avoid looking cakey. amazing for pulling the look together. I spray this on my brush if i want to enhance my highlighter or shadow. amazing. worth every penny.
Brittany B.
Springfield , OR
I love fix+ it hydrates my skin and helps my makeup stay on for a long time. It's a refreshing product and it kind of leaves you skin dewy! I apply it before my makeup and after and I spray my highlight brush and it makes it look amazing
Natalia H.
Los Angeles, CA
This is an essential in everyone's make up kit. It makes you look less powdery and flawless. It feels amazing when you spray this into your make. I use it for my brushes to get more pigment out of eyeshadows and I also spray it before and after applying foundation... oh let's not forget before applying highlight it makes it pop!!!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.