Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (444)
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.

Lo mejor de lo mejor me encanta como se ve mi maquillaje despues de aplicar este fabuloso spray
Autumn C.
Autumn C.

Holds make up so well ! I can go all day and never have to touch up. I even use it on my models
Lorena B.
Lorena B.

I really like this spray it sets make up. Making it last all day without your make up smudging.
July M.
July M.
Del rey , CA

Love this product can go wothout a fix spray leaves your makeup settled to fave amazing product
Layla A.
Layla A.
Ourinhos, SP

Permite que a maquiagem fique na pele por mais tempo sem acumular, acabamento seco e pele lisa.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Panama City, FL

Buttery smooth primer makes for a smooth and flawless makeup application! Doesn't dry or crack!
Liz D.
Liz D.
Potrero, CA

Love this product! I've purchased it over 3 times and absolutely love it! Really recommend it!
Maricarmen P.
Maricarmen P.
La Puente, CA

I love this stuff to set my makeup! It melts into the skin and gives a beautiful Dewey glow :)
buni R.
buni R.
Forney, TX

I love this for setting my make up and it makes it last all day it's perfect for any skin type
Ramiza R.
Ramiza R.

I use this before and after makeup. Looks so nice and lasts that much longer! Would recommend!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.