BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas , NV
After seeing this advertised everywhere I eventually caved and bought it. It costs the same as the original but I would have to say this one is way better!!! I absolutely love the smell and it leaves my face feeling so hydrated. If you love the original then you should give this one a try
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Auburn, AL
Phenomenal product! Lightweight, neither drying nor oily, just fantastic all around. I go through this stuff so quickly. I can always tell a difference in my makeup's longevity when I forget this step.
Me M.
Me M.
Seattle
The spray head shoots too much water. I feel that it could wash my makeup off instead of giving it a nice mist. And I don't see a different in makeup longevity after using it. However if I use too much powder and my face looks powdery, it does help with taking away the powdery look.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Coral Springs, FL
A great primer to any look! Whether I use a full make up set or going for something more natural this moisturizer does wonders to any application. I use more so am It zone where in colder temperatures tends to dry out easily. In my opinion this gets the job done whether you're wearing make up or not! It doesn't really have a smell and is colorless which is even better for the skin. The pump expenses just the right amount I need so that I'm not over using it.
Makayla G.
Makayla G.
Hdjforgdoevrjvfof thr and queen ūüĎł of a the course of an a hero for me a friend little time and to be the a friends and family I have to get do say that I and love her so she don't have like a aunt queen girl I just wanted don't got to be her see me again lol I just got wanted wanna
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Mesa, AZ
I have oily skin and I cab not tell you how much I love the mac prep and fix. I do have other sprays that I love but this one and the urban decay ones are my favorites. Makes your shadows look amazing.
Allie H.
Allie H.
I love this stuff!!! It is so light weight, doesn't dry my skin out, and also creates a good base for my makeup!!! :) if you are someone looking for a good primer, this is the one for you. I have used many primers in my life before and this primer by far is the best I've used!!! :)
Maria L.
Maria L.
Tehachapi, CA
I love this product so much, and the price isn't bad for a high end product. It works amazing at making my makeup look natural and dewy. It keeps my makeup from looking cakey or powdery. I use it before to prime and after to set. I also use it to refresh my skin throughout the day.
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Mililani
This product is a MUST-HAVE! I use this non-stop when I do my makeup. There are so many uses for this. You can use this as a primer, as a setting spray, and you can even use this to spray onto your brushes when you are using pigmented shadows. I LOVE THIS and would highly recommend.
Destiny Leah R.
Destiny Leah R.
Santa Maria, CA
I love this junk! It's amazing! It makes my face nice and tacky, perfect for foundation! When I finally run out I'm definitely buying another one. I don't know how I lived without it for so long. It's perfect!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.