Add a Photo

Photos (553)
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
San Rafael

Just the perfect amount comes out and sprays all over the face. My makeup really last all day and the smell is great
Elly Q.
Elly Q.

Loved the product until I found out they test on animals, test on me not on bunnies please... smh At M.a.c cosmetics
Paulina J.
Paulina J.
Anthony, TX

The fix plus is a live saver, I use it to wet my brushes, refresh my makeup, or to make any eyeshadow more pigmented
Diana A.
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA

Love this!!! Helps my makeup last for hours. Apply it before i start putting on makeup and it helps my fave be fresh
Delmi S.
Delmi S.
Dunellen, NJ

Very refreshing fine mist on the skin but does not extend wear of your make up or control oils from pushing through.
Saba J.
Saba J.

I love this, it makes my makeup look so nice and my skin so refreshed after I spray it. It's definitely a must have.
Becky S.
Becky S.

I love the extra hydration this adds to my skin, whether applied before or after make up, and I also love the smell!
Sasha T.
Sasha T.
Erath, LA

My all time favorite setting spray ! Love the way it smells and feels! It always leaves my make up looking amazing !
Thamiris E.
Thamiris E.

Incrivelmente incrível. 10, 10, 10, pena que o meu acabou! Preço compensaaaaa muuuuuuito! Vale apena o investimento.
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.
Compton, CA

Love it it aint nothing like the results this product has this one really beats them all and yes it is long lasting.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.