Add a Photo

Photos (524)
Isabela D.
Isabela D.
Port Washington, NY

For a more glam make up I use these MAC prep. It's really good and help keep the make up for all night long.
Nelly G.
Nelly G.
Santa Maria, CA

Best Mac Prep And Prime, Good To Use Before You Start Your Make-up Routine, Also Good To Use When It's Humid
Jocy M.
Jocy M.
Merrill, IA

This is amazing for so many things!!!!! I love it for setting my makeup and spraying it on my makeup brushes
McKayla L.
McKayla L.
Saint Clair, PA

Well worth the money. such a great product. keeps your makeup looking fresh all day. I would recommend this.
lisa o.
lisa o.

Is amaizing make Up look greath with this product is very nice, smell good And have many product is perfetc
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Saluda, VA

Its makes your makeup look least makeupy and more natural skin. I love it. I recommend it to every I know!!
Excellent option!! Brings a lot of primer and keeps your make up perfect all the night! The best primer tbh
Lissa C.
Lissa C.

Me encanta
Muy buen producto, pensaba que podía quedar como embarradito, peor por el contrario queda súper.
Katlyn G.
Katlyn G.
Temple, TX

It sticks up but my face didn't like the testier of it it dried my face out it covers well but just too dry
daniela u.
daniela u.
Sanford, NC

Love love love it ! It sets my face so well and makes my face looks incredibly great! I really recommend it
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.