BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Socheata R.
Socheata R.
Long Beach, CA
I got this at the Mac store for about $24 bucks. I love how light weight it is when you spray it on your face. I don't wear too much make up, so after spraying and staying in the heat for a little, it really settles your make up in place. I would definitely buy this product again
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
I love this so much. I love this more than my Urban Decay all nighter spray. It is way more refreshing and I feel like i get more wear out of my make up. Hiwever, any spray is an issue with my newly trimmed bangs right now. I alsoblove the little travel sized bottle. It is too cute.
Kaylie L.
Kaylie L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Love this spray. I use it without makeup to rehydrate throughout the day but It's used best with makeup. I use a pore minimizer plus a couple spritz of this before applying my makeup and then again to lock everything in after. I have combo/oily skin and it never clogs my pores or makes me look shiny (atleast no more than normal).
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
This is a fantastic product for wetting eye shadows and making them much more metallic! I don't love the scent and it doesn't really set the face but it really do love it. I spritz my face with it before my makeup for a nice refreshing feel! I definitely recommend trying it out!
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.
Chicago Hts, IL
This is a forever must have! I don't think I will ever not have fix+ in my hit! I use it every day wether I have makeup on or I'm going natural! It makes my skin look and feel amazing! I always have a back up on stock and a travel in my purse for when I need a little pick me up!
Keisha P.
Keisha P.
Mac fix plus is great if you want to settle down all the powder on your face or need a refresher. I will say, it doesn't make your makeup last any longer but if you're looking powdery then this is great. I also love to use it to wet my brush so shimmery eye shadows will pop more!
Katie K.
Katie K.
Torrance, CA
I love this product.  My holy grail setting spray.  It smells so good as well!!  feels so lightweight on the face, but it really does the job.  it also works like magic for making your eyeshadow pop!!! i give this a 10/10 for sure.  I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jensen C.
Jensen C.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I've been using this product for years! I use it with my makeup and without. All you do it spray it on your face and allow it to dry. I would saw it is great for all skin types ! Keeps your makeup looking fresh and less cakey. I've bought probably over 10 bottles. Worth the money.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Columbiana, OH
Loveeee this stuff it's worth spending the money because it absolutely works!!! It's a natural finish and it makes you flawless!! Everyone needs it in their life because It makes your make up pop and be on point!!!
Mary M.
Mary M.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely adore Fix +! I use it for all of my metallic eyeshadows to kick it up a notch! I’ve had the same bottle for so long it’s incredible. If you even want to try it they have a small bottle for $10 and that’s honestly all you even need. It’s amazing. If you haven’t tried it yet you’re not doing metallic eyeshadows right
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.