Add a Photo

Photos (471)
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
SOUTH HOLLAND, IL - Illinois

This prep & prime is awesome. Ladies if you have the money to spend on quality, I strongly recommend this product.
Elli H.
Elli H.

I swear by this product! I have repurchased it many times and it is so multifunctional! Definitely worth the money
Lisa B.
Lisa B.

I spray this when my makeup looks to cakey. It really helps to melt everything into my skin and look more natural!
Eve Z.
Eve Z.

Must have multi purpose mist. Helps calm down over powdered skin. Helps to 'Foil' eyeshadow, apply loose pigments.
Alexzandrea S.
Alexzandrea S.
Fairview, WV

I love this! It literally sets my face for the day! It feels refreshing and clean. And it lasts a super long time.
madison t.
madison t.
Charlotte, Nc

One of the best setting sprays ive used. pricey but worth it. elf makes a dupe for this spray that is 3.00 dollars
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Galveston, TX

Mac fix + sprays are so amazing! I use them everyday. Love them so much! It will always be my go-to setting spray!
lenora B.
lenora B.
Harvey, LA

I've been using this product for years to set my concealer and oh my gosh it works every time I love this product.
wendy c.
wendy c.
Lewisville, TX

I use this before my makeup to hydrate and after to help powder melt into my skin!.. also as a mid day pick me up!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
lititz, pa

This is a go to product for me! prep works great for spraying your beauty blender before you work out your contour
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.