Add a Photo

Photos (474)
Emily T.
Emily T.
Corona, NY

Gives the best finishing and starting look it has an amazing skin looking and gives the best look and amazing feeling
Aubrey S.
Aubrey S.
Lewis Center, OH

This is my favorite spray that I've tried. Hard to find something just like it. Very hydrating, light, and versatile.
Alina R.
Alina R.

This setting spray is lovely. It feels refreshing on the skin, and it helps soften an overly powdered complexion. HG!
Kacey W.
Kacey W.
Baldwinsville, Ny

Honestly the best prime I've used. Good clean finish after putting it on, which I love. Mac has never disappointed me
Alexus K.
Alexus K.
Wichita Falls, TX

I use this everyday to help get my skin ready for makeup. I struggle with acne so if you do i would highly recommend!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.

Good product, does what it says but a little overpriced for the amount! Expecailly like myself i use alot of product!
Allison R.
Allison R.

Amazing for that dewy look and getting rid of an overly powdered face. Great for giving intensity to eye shadow too.
Diana A.
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA

Love this!!! Helps my makeup last for hours. Apply it before i start putting on makeup and it helps my fave be fresh
Katy S.
Katy S.

Absolutely obsessed! Such a great product. It takes away any powdery finish and makes your skin look fresh and dewy.
Leigh Anne P.
Leigh Anne P.
Murray, KY

its okay. it doesnt really help with the make up staying on as long. i like urban decay much better! its kinda dewey
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.