Add a Photo

Photos (520)
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ontario , Ca

I'm not a fan. This one makes me extra oily. I rather prime with cream and prime with the urban decay one
Erin M.
Erin M.

Smells nice and the spray is very fine. Sometimes feels a tad sticky, but usually I find this refreshing.
Jesse-Linn M.
Jesse-Linn M.

Worth every penny! Perfect for setting your makeup for a long lasting finish. Also works great as a base.
Aurelia S.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , Ca

Mac fix spray is the best. i like how my makeup looka after spraying it once i. done applying everyrhing.
Stephany C.
Stephany C.
Bronx, NY

It is amazing! It makes your makeup look just great and never ashy! I use it before and after my makeup.
Karissa W.
Karissa W.

I like it for wetting my brush for shadow and priming and setting my face. is it a must have? not for me
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Fort Payne, AL

Hands down the best!!! Leave your skin feeling fresh and ready to start
The day.. definitely a must have
Michelle P.
Michelle P.

This helos my makeup get refreshes. As in my Concealer when its all dried up. I really like this product
Samantha A.
Samantha A.

I absolutely love Mac fix plus. I use it to intense my eyeshadows, hydrate my skin, and a setting spray.
Katelyn J.
Katelyn J.

I love this setting spray it helps keep your makeup on all day long! This is a product I regularly rebuy
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.