BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Kaylie H.
Mount Vernon, OH
Fix plus is my go to for almost everything! It's a great priming and setting spray, and it's a great spray to make colors more vibrant on the eye! This is my go to for everything and I always have a bottle on me!
Jessica R.
This is my favorite setting spray. I have used it before applying makeup, after, and used on eyeshadows to make more pigmented. It's long lasting and I love it. I have dry skin and it's great. I would repurchase!
Layna L.
This is a product that has always been used on me at photo shoots and has always worked amazing! Being under hot lights all day for a long period of time, it's important as a model to not have your make up shiny
Kennedy B.
Baytown, TX
FAVORITE thing of all time! It's great to prime your face! A pro about this is that you can apply it before or after your makeup, you can spray your brushes to make the pigmentation better! And OF COURSE I would advise other people to buy this!
Crystal M.
I've only ever had samples of this product and honestly I don't understand why I haven't gone ahead and purchased the full size. My makeup always looks flawless on top of this stuff. It's so soothing and filling.
mary d.
Olivet, MI
I like to use this product is a setting spray or to give my eyeshadow colors more pigment. he comes in a full-size in a travel size so I always have one at home and in my purse. I recommend this product if you're looking for an easy setting spray.
Shae S.
this is such an amazing setting spray i️ love using it as a setting spray or with any shimmer shadows that need just a little more pigmentation and it works amazing for me! i️ definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an amazing setting spray
Sofia B.
I absolutely LOVE this product. My go to. My holy grail. It is literally EVERYTHING. If you haven't tried this then you need to!!! It leaves your makeup looking so nicely and increases longevity by sooo much!!!
Alexis S.
Haughton, LA
This is so good! I use this to make a "foiled" look with my eyeshadow and as a setting spray. I'm really not sure if it has any sun protection or not. It's long lasting for sure! It's definitely worth the price!
Payton K.
I love this face mist. It really hydrates the skin before, during, and after my makeup. I would recommend this to any type of skin. It didn’t leave your skin with any residue and I would definitely but this again
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.