BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Trinity S.
Norfolk, VA
Definitely a must have setting spray for it's great consistent spray pattern for having your makeup feeling smooth and looking great . I don't know personally if this product works for dry skin specifically but I have combination skin and it works for me so I imagine it would for dry folks . Pricing definitely not too bad and one of my favorite MAC products .
Ali M.
Ludowici , GA
This is the best thing I've come by! I used it as a primer and setting spray which is definitely a pro to this product. I'd say it does the job for any skin type. I have combination. I would recommend to anyone looking for a new primer/setting spray it's especially great for going out my make up lasted all night while at a party if you're even just curious you should give it a try.
Sophie S.
I really do love this product and when I'm wearing makeup it does help to get rid of the powdery look and sets into the skin giving your face a more natural finish but a con I would say is that it doesn't last as long for oily skin. I'd definitely recommend this for before applying makeup, intensifying highlight on a brush and intensifying eyeshadow pigments.
Hydia M.
Morristown
I used this for a concert that I had gone to with a friend. I had never used it before so I was really skeptical because any other product I would use to go to concerts would just melt off and I'd look crazy at the end of it. But this helped my makeup stay on the whole night and fought through sweat and tears. I'm really impressed with it and I would 100% recommend this to anyone. The only thing I don't like is that MAC isn't cruelty free which is why I won't buy the product myself.
Khadija G.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great product for makeup use. I love using this to refresh my face. it also helps to get rid of the powder look. I also like using this to wet my brush when I'm applying my highlight to make it pop a little bit more. This is suppose to be good for all skin types. I have oily skin so it works for me. This is my 3rd bottle so i will be buying it again.
Heather F.
Prairieville, LA
This product is second to none. It has green tea and chamomile to soothe the skin. Caffiene to reduce redness and glycerin to make your makeup stay in place. I would bathe in this if I could. You can use it before makeup to prep the skin or after makeup for a quick refresher. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Mali R.
San Marcos, CA
The best product at MAC. This is perfect to use when your face looks super powdery or you want your face to be radiant. I wouldn't necessarily say that this is a finishing spray, but you can use it as such if you please. It is also good to use if you want to intensify your eyeshadows. If you are looking to purchase something at MAC, this is a must have.
Mary L.
Delanson, NY
I do really like this product, but I do believe it is way overpriced. Before I got this I just used water as a way to foil my eyeshadows and I think plain water worked just as well as this does. I do use this as a setting spray as well but you can easily make your own setting spray for much cheaper.
Atong Y.
Olathe, KS
I really can't live without this product! I usually run out of it so fast because I use it for almost all my looks. The thing I love most about this product is the fact that I can use it to smoothen my makeup as well as make sure it looks soft and sleek.
Liliana F.
Si estás buscando un buen primer este es el indicado. Lo puedes utilizar tanto al principio del maquillaje como hasta cuando termines de maquillarte. Este absorbe la grasa innecesaria de tu piel y maquillaje. Lo volvería a comprar. Inténtalo, te gustará.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.