Add a Photo

Photos (590)
rachel b.
rachel b.
SILVER GROVE
I swear by this product! I have to have it with me at all times! It works great to refresh your makeup and i love using it to spray on my eyeshadow brushes before dipping it in my shadows or pigments because it makes them show up so much better
Laura P.
Laura P.
Little Falls, MN
I tried this on 1/2 of my face for one week and used nothing on the other side. I applied foundation evenly to both sides and they looked and felt exactly the same. The foundation did not last longer in either side. Not sure that it's of great benefit, but it sure felt good going on.
Stephaniee C.
Stephaniee C.
Kissimmee, FL
June 20, 2017, 2:23 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I love love love this product! I go through these bad boys a lot! It feels amazing before & after Makeup being applied! It does dry down but it makes the skin feel fresh & rejuvenated. I highly recommend this product! MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Jeanette B.
Jeanette B.
Columbia, MD
I love this spray! I use it as a spray to intensify my eye shadows or highlighters. Also I use it as a makeup setting spray for a light refreshing feel. It doesn't hide pores or anything corrective like that. But none the less it's a nice spray 😊
Maddy S.
Maddy S.
Manhattan, KS
This is a staple in any makeup lovers collection! You can Prime or set the face! I even use this to spray on my brushes to make eye shadows more pigmented! I would highly recommend this to anyone wanting a primer! The price isn't too bad either!
Krissy C.
Krissy C.
Kenova, WV
The way this spray fixes my foundation is just purely magical. I can't do my makeup without it. It also smells amazing! It'll make my makeup last so much longer with my oily skin. I've currently gone through 4 bottles and still plan on rebuying.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Edison, NJ
Love love love this product! Smells amazing and works amazing too. I like to set my makeup with this but I also use it on my brushes when applying a highlight or shimmer shadow! Amazing, I wish they would bring back the flavors!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Augusta, GA
It's a great spray to use after finishing your complexion makeup (foundation, concealers, setting powder), so I use it in the middle of my routine. I also love the soft floral scent! However, I'm not yet convinced that it "fixes" my look into place so I tend to follow it up with another setting spray. It's great for the price point, though!
Jada M.
Jada M.
Decatur, GA
I have gotten this in a sample size. I love the spay nozzle it doesn't leave drops on your face. It keeps my face popping it makes my high light shin. I would for sure buy this again I love this product.
Mariah M.
Mariah M.
Eldersburg, MD
June 20, 2017, 7:25 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I absolutely adore this to set my make up but definitely not a primer in my opinion, when you set your make up with this it takes away anything that could have looked too powdery and it makes metallic or glitter shadows look out of this world.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.