BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Emily H.
Emily H.
Okay so most people use this product !! It's amazing!! I love it most people love it !! It's a prep and a setting spray I have seen many people spray it on their brushes before dipping it in the shadow it primes great if u haven't tryed it !! I have to say it's something u wanna try
Destiny Leah R.
Destiny Leah R.
Santa Maria, CA
I love this junk! It's amazing! It makes my face nice and tacky, perfect for foundation! When I finally run out I'm definitely buying another one. I don't know how I lived without it for so long. It's perfect!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Brooksville, FL
This is a holy grail! I love using my mac fix + to set my face, and to wet my shimmer shades when applying eyeshadow. Easy to apply, all you do is hold the bottle away from your face and sprits it. It wears a long time so you don't have to worry about your makeup moving all around.
Allie H.
Allie H.
I love this stuff!!! It is so light weight, doesn't dry my skin out, and also creates a good base for my makeup!!! :) if you are someone looking for a good primer, this is the one for you. I have used many primers in my life before and this primer by far is the best I've used!!! :)
Mich B.
Mich B.
I got this originally as a gift from a friend and I didn't realize how much I would use this product. I loved how the bottle was easy to open and close and how you can tell that you are using all of the product down the the last drop. I have repurchased this product multiple times.
Makayla G.
Makayla G.
Hdjforgdoevrjvfof thr and queen ūüĎł of a the course of an a hero for me a friend little time and to be the a friends and family I have to get do say that I and love her so she don't have like a aunt queen girl I just wanted don't got to be her see me again lol I just got wanted wanna
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Tucson
Doesn't necessarily keep makeup long lasting, bur adds a beautiful finish. It helps melt makeup all together, refresh your face and give it a gorgeous natural glow. Reccomended for all skin types and would totally repurchase. aLso great for intensifying shadows, highlights and more!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas , NV
After seeing this advertised everywhere I eventually caved and bought it. It costs the same as the original but I would have to say this one is way better!!! I absolutely love the smell and it leaves my face feeling so hydrated. If you love the original then you should give this one a try
Janelle A.
Janelle A.
Sadly I'm almost out of my fix plus/: but I seriously love this spray! I usually use my¬†¬†to prep my face before makeup and use the¬†¬†to set my makeup. I know you're supposed to use it to prep you're face but I feel it's a great setting spray to just lock in all my makeup for the day/ night. Get your hands on this if you haven't already ūüíĖ
Me M.
Me M.
Seattle
The spray head shoots too much water. I feel that it could wash my makeup off instead of giving it a nice mist. And I don't see a different in makeup longevity after using it. However if I use too much powder and my face looks powdery, it does help with taking away the powdery look.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.