BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Nicole C.
Manassas, VA
Love this product! This product is a staple in the beauty community and is a must-need. I love spritzing it on my face after I've done my makeup and I also use it on my brush to make my eyeshadows more pigmented
Shirley R.
I LOVE IT! I am so in love with this product. I love the way it makes my make up last and so easy to apply just spray it on your face. It gives a shimmering finish to the face wish is even better and would definitely recommend it to others
Summer S.
Summit , MS
I love products that do more than one thing and this is definitely one of them! I love the smooth canvas it gives me to apply my makeup on and I also love the small glitter it leaves. Such a great product!
Megan K.
Lake Quivira, KS
I swear by this stuff. You never realize how helpful it is until you don't use it once. This primer allows your foundation to cover your face evenly. It creates a dewy look. I have also found using this primer allows me to use less concealer
Hannah M.
Omg so good. I apply this after moisturizing and it is so refreshing. I think it makes foundation apply like a dream as well as really moisturize the skin. I also use it at the end of my makeup if I find that I look too powdery.
Sanja P.
Las Vegas , NV
Best setting spray ever. It really helps the skin smooth out in the end and the makeup wears longer, especially if you have plans on being outside. It feels refreshing and it's a total steal for the price!
Shanelle C.
Kissimmee, FL
This product is great if used as a primer or a setting spray with a dewy finish. I like to spray my face before apply foundation. It is also great for better color pay off when used on eye shadow brushes.
Miranda D.
Austin, TX
I use this stuff for so many things. Eyeshadow primer, I use it to in my ABH dip brow when it is dry, I use it as a face mist. The list goes on, this is seriously some good stuff. And it smells great too.
Caitlyn W.
Austin
I love Prep and Prime, it's a great premakeup spray to add more hydration. I use it on my brushes to make a shadow more intense and throughout the day if my makeup starts to look cakey. I will keep buying!
Rupali G.
This product is definitely something I would recommend. It is not made for oily skin as it makes it look and feel more oily verses matte. It's very easy to apply you just spray it a few times in a t form.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.