BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Faiza M.
Faiza M.
East Meadow, NY
This is alright. I bought it because the sales person knew how to do her job and I honestly regret the purchase. I know a lot of people love this product, but it honestly doesn't do much for me. It doesn't really make a difference in how my makeup sits/looks. I would not buy again.
Destiny Leah R.
Destiny Leah R.
Santa Maria, CA
I love this junk! It's amazing! It makes my face nice and tacky, perfect for foundation! When I finally run out I'm definitely buying another one. I don't know how I lived without it for so long. It's perfect!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Fremont, CA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This is a must have in my makeup kit! A staple in my beauty room and whenever I'm on the go. It sets nicely into the skin. Helps make makeup last longer. Gives the skin a dewy finish and if used with shimmer eye shadows will make the pigment even better. I never am with out my fix plus. I always stay stocked when it comes to fix plus.
Makayla G.
Makayla G.
Hdjforgdoevrjvfof thr and queen 👸 of a the course of an a hero for me a friend little time and to be the a friends and family I have to get do say that I and love her so she don't have like a aunt queen girl I just wanted don't got to be her see me again lol I just got wanted wanna
Holly W.
Holly W.
This stuff is a life saver !! Does your makeup look too powdery ? Want to refresh it throughout the day with a spray that won't move your makeup around ? Need to wet a brush that will make your pigments, foiled shadows , etc stick better ? USE THIS !! I always have a bottle on hand ! Love it
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Mililani
This product is a MUST-HAVE! I use this non-stop when I do my makeup. There are so many uses for this. You can use this as a primer, as a setting spray, and you can even use this to spray onto your brushes when you are using pigmented shadows. I LOVE THIS and would highly recommend.
Allie H.
Allie H.
I love this stuff!!! It is so light weight, doesn't dry my skin out, and also creates a good base for my makeup!!! :) if you are someone looking for a good primer, this is the one for you. I have used many primers in my life before and this primer by far is the best I've used!!! :)
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
After seeing this advertised everywhere I eventually caved and bought it. It costs the same as the original but I would have to say this one is way better!!! I absolutely love the smell and it leaves my face feeling so hydrated. If you love the original then you should give this one a try
Yessie M.
Yessie M.
Davenport , FL
 I have never use the product like this before.  It's been so hyped on YouTube I finally decided to budge and purchase it,  this is now my holy grail setting spray/primer !  It takes away the powder look after applying your full face of make up.  Also really good to refresh your make up during the day .
Jensen C.
Jensen C.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I've been using this product for years! I use it with my makeup and without. All you do it spray it on your face and allow it to dry. I would saw it is great for all skin types ! Keeps your makeup looking fresh and less cakey. I've bought probably over 10 bottles. Worth the money.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.