MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Ferrum, VA
I live this product to help makeup (specifically powders) melt into the skin! It takes away the powdery look and adds a nice natural glow. I don't know that it extends the life of the makeup but it is so refreshing and beautiful that I don't care! It's also great to use with eyeshadow to make them pop and intensity their pigmentation.
Sita P.
Sita P.
Moreno valley , Ca
Obviously this stuff is a cult fave and is amazing. It's super awesome for setting your makeup it kinda makes any possible harsh lines melt together and everything just melts together perfectly. It's also good for adding the bang to your eye shadows and highlighter of your spray it on the brush with the product on it
haley h.
haley h.
Lebanon
Ahhh the very popular and amazing mac fix +, this product is amazing , can make eyeshadows bolder, and just make make up a better experience. I don't know to many people who don't love this stuff , I would recommend it to everyone no matter your skin type, if you don't have it go get it , thank me later!!!
Katie D.
Katie D.
Boston
This is such a staple in my daily routines! Fix+ makes your face makeup look so natural and helps get rid of powdery/cakeiness. I also use it to intensify highlighters and metallic eye shadows. This is perfect for all skin types and I highly recommend this to anyone!
Nikki F.
Nikki F.
Shoreview
My go to. I use this to 'de-powder' my final look, set, prep, and enhance shimmer shades for the eyes. Love the scent (there is a light scent). I'm a combo skin and 40, this sits beautifully on my skin without enhancing lines, pores or breaking me out. Holy grail item.
Ayasha K.
Ayasha K.
I bought the coconut scented one from the Fruity Juicey collection and I am in love with it. I don't prime or set my makeup with this but it makes a huge difference in the pigmentation of shimmery and foil shadows when you spray your brush before putting product on it,
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Midvale, UT
This works so well for me as a multi-purpose product. It helps me prime my face and adds a little moisture. I like to spray it on my brush for shimmer eyeshadow and it makes the color gorgeous. As a setting spray I love it as well. My favorite is the Lavender scented.
Anyssa E.
Anyssa E.
Pomona,ca
June 26, 2017, 4:30 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Best setting spray ever this product is the best purchase I did from mac. This product sets your face matte inorder to keep it on all day. It not only sets but nurishies it which is very helpful for the summer time . I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Weirton, WV
I love this primer / setting spray!! You can use it either way, and it helps keep the makeup in place all throughout the day into the night. Helps with pores and fine lines. Will definitely buy again in the future!!
Skyla H.
Skyla H.
Lewisport, KY
HOLY GRAIL ITEM RIGHT HERE. I use this everyday. To prime, set, and fix any eye shadows that don't shimmer enough for my liking. This is definitely amazing. Especially if you have DRY skin like me. I ordered mine off Mac it came in two days later. I was so impressed.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.