Add a Photo

Photos (444)
Ashley U.
Ashley U.
Victorville, CA

Love this product it sets my make up perfect it is very expensive so I only buy once a year sad
Courtney B.
Courtney B.

Absolutely love this setting spray, works very well but runs out very quick 😊Especially with me
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.

Lo mejor de lo mejor me encanta como se ve mi maquillaje despues de aplicar este fabuloso spray
Autumn C.
Autumn C.

Holds make up so well ! I can go all day and never have to touch up. I even use it on my models
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Tallahassee, FL

It was great. Not cheap. Keeps my makeup in place all day and all night. Doesn't smell too bad.
Layla A.
Layla A.
Ourinhos, SP

Permite que a maquiagem fique na pele por mais tempo sem acumular, acabamento seco e pele lisa.
Lorena B.
Lorena B.

I really like this spray it sets make up. Making it last all day without your make up smudging.
July M.
July M.
Del rey , CA

Love this product can go wothout a fix spray leaves your makeup settled to fave amazing product
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Evansville, IN

Amazing! It's a bit pricey! This products primes my face and keeps my makeup in tact! I love it
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Panama City, FL

Buttery smooth primer makes for a smooth and flawless makeup application! Doesn't dry or crack!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.