Add a Photo

Photos (311)
July M.
July M.
Del Rey, CA

Love this product can go wothout a fix spray leaves your makeup settled to fave amazing product
Courtney B.
Courtney B.

Absolutely love this setting spray, works very well but runs out very quick 😊Especially with me
Amb B.
Amb B.
Lakewood, OH

Keeps me dewy and glowy all summer! Definitely prevents cake face and you can't beat the price.
Autumn C.
Autumn C.

Holds make up so well ! I can go all day and never have to touch up. I even use it on my models
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.

Lo mejor de lo mejor me encanta como se ve mi maquillaje despues de aplicar este fabuloso spray
Melina G.
Melina G.

Keeps my face hydrated and glory every season it's a good primer not so much as a setting spray
Ashley U.
Ashley U.
Victorville, CA

Love this product it sets my make up perfect it is very expensive so I only buy once a year sad
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Tallahassee, FL

It was great. Not cheap. Keeps my makeup in place all day and all night. Doesn't smell too bad.
Naomi B.
Naomi B.

Best! I really like it but it's really expencive. I love everything about it accept the price!
Cathy V.
Cathy V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

This works really good it's amazing. This is my go to prep spray. And a little goes a long way
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.