Add a Photo

Photos (373)
anisa o.
anisa o.
largo , fl

Works great . love that mac products are always on point . only one i used but i think it lasts and works awesome for the price
giovanna p.
giovanna p.
El Cajon, CA

This spray is life! It really helps to keep your makeup going strong and flawless all day. Its refreshing and smells great too!
Micaela N.
Micaela N.
Borden, IN

I used this today with my basic makeup look, and I unfortunately got rained on. So my hair was a mess, but my makeup stayed on!
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Fresno, CA

I love Fix+. I use it as a primer and also as a setting spray. Helps keep my make up looking fresh all day and all night long.
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Des Moines, IA

It goes on very smooth so that your foundation goes on nice and makes it so that you don't have acne and gives you a nice look
Rikki O.
Rikki O.
Evans, WV

I want to try this product so bad. Just haven't gotten around to buying it. But definitely going to be on the look out for it.
Abbey W.
Abbey W.
Minford, OH

So amazing for dry skin! Sets the makeup and hydrated the face! Gives a nice glow and takes away the powdery finish of makeup!
Gabby D.
Gabby D.
San Antonio, TX

YALL THIS HERE IS SO BOMB!!!! Keeps my makeup in place ALLL DAY!!! I personally prefer this over the urban decay setting spray
Marissa C.
Marissa C.

I love this spray ❤️❤️❤️ it's my all time favorite! It makes your makeup stay on way longer and gives your skin some hydration
Julieth G.
Julieth G.
Las Vegas, NV

I love it, my make up stays on forever and it smells really good, it doesn't splash too much or anything. I think it's perfect
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.