BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Priscilla O.
Priscilla O.
It is so quick and easy to put on. Additionally, the scent is very pleasant and brightens my mood somehow. The spray itself makes your skin kind of dewy, like a freshly moisturized look. I would especially recommend this in the summer because of the oil control it gives your face.
Sandra K.
Sandra K.
New York
Prep and prime is a life saver. I use it after I put on my primer from Mac and then I spray it after I put on my foundation to avoid feeling cakey when I wear matt foundation. I use it to moisten my beauty blender and foundation brush. I also love to use when I'm putting highlighter on.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Then mist was okay for me. The application part was great as it didn't "squirt" but rather misted. My makeup would stay put for a little while, but partially due to my oily skin my makeup didn't stay put and the shine was crazy (and not in a good way). Great finishing spray maybe for girls with dry skin, wouldn't recommend for oily skin.
Lexie R.
Lexie R.
Orlando, FL
This is my favorite setting spray there is ! I use this everyday so many ways . Enhancing my highlight , eyeshadow and setting my makeup . The most is very light and works amazing with perfecting my makeup . This has been a staple in my makeup since I could remember ! Highly recommend
Jotishma N.
Jotishma N.
Auckland
I have been using MAC fix plus spray for years and I cannot live without it! The mist on the spray is perfect for even distribution across the face without ruining your makeup. It can be applied after makeup is completed as it keeps your face from looking cakey or it can be sprayed before makeup for added moisture. Definitely recommend.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Mc Kenzie, TN
This is my all-time favourite primer!!! I've used this primer before and after makeup for every special occasion. The first time i purchased this was for prom and it stayed all night long! Not only does it make your product stay in place, it also feels great and refreshing on the skin!
Karen O.
Karen O.
if you do your makeup this is a must have in your makeup bag, a lot of people say  it's just water in a bottle but I disagree. I use this before applying my foundation and right after using it as well and it just makes my makeup look so much natural and melts all of the makeup together!
bharti d.
bharti d.
Pleasanton , CA
MAC prep setting spray is nice but I prefer Urban Decay All Nighter. It is great for refreshing makeup but not for long lasting makeup. It smells nice like cucumber/green tea but I only use it as a refresher. Not recommend especially when there are other superior brands on the market.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Prairieville, LA
This product is second to none. It has green tea and chamomile to soothe the skin. Caffiene to reduce redness and glycerin to make your makeup stay in place. I would bathe in this if I could. You can use it before makeup to prep the skin or after makeup for a quick refresher. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Eileen F.
Eileen F.
Aventura, FL
I have heard about this for a long time and I decide to try it on, after applying makeup I spray my face with this to help blend the powders into my skin to make it look more skin-like. It is refreshing and makes my skin feel revitalized. The scent is not over powering, I would recommend it,
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.