Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (474)
Cybil S.
Cybil S.

This product is amazing. It sets everything in place and also prevents you from having a cakey face throughout the day
Giovanna F.
Giovanna F.

Amo esse pramer ele não deixa a pele oliosa o rosto fica sequinho e de dendendo da base fica parecendo que ela e matte
Simone I.
Simone I.
New Orleans, LA

I absolutely love this stuff!! It helps keep my make up looking fresh and it lasts all day. You can't go wrong with it
Precious G.
Precious G.
Las Vegas, NV

I was sleeping on this product! I use it to make my eyeshadow pop and also to set my face after my makeup is complete.
ingrid p.
ingrid p.
Wyandanch, NY

I love this product it's so amazing and it's makes your makeup look so good my god I LOVE THIS PRODUCT ITS AMAZING !!!
Rebeca R.
Rebeca R.

La frescura que deja en tu cara es de lo mejor! Lo uso antes y despues del maquillaje, y da un efecto espectacular!!❤❤
Mollie C.
Mollie C.
Scotland

I love it so much it really helps fix my make up if I get some patchiness, I love it so much I have 3 bottles of it!!!
Soa P.
Soa P.
Antwerp

Love it! Very afordable and great for any skin type i think. Very refreshing and leaves my make-up flawless on my face
Tongi T.
Tongi T.
mexico city mx

This product is unbelievable love love love... no other product like it.if your looking for perfection this is it.....
taylor f.
taylor f.
owasso

Really good! This is everything! Works like a Charm and puts all your makeup together for that instagram perfect look!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.