Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (310)
Melina G.
Melina G.

Keeps my face hydrated and glory every season it's a good primer not so much as a setting spray
Ashley U.
Ashley U.
Victorville, CA

Love this product it sets my make up perfect it is very expensive so I only buy once a year sad
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Tallahassee, FL

It was great. Not cheap. Keeps my makeup in place all day and all night. Doesn't smell too bad.
Naomi B.
Naomi B.

Best! I really like it but it's really expencive. I love everything about it accept the price!
Cathy V.
Cathy V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

This works really good it's amazing. This is my go to prep spray. And a little goes a long way
VANNESSA j.
VANNESSA j.
Apple Valley, CA

I love this for every makeup session I do looks so fresh and feels fresh makeup stays on great
Kira K.
Kira K.
Hazleton

One of the best! Awesome when used for loose pigments and awesome to use as a finishing spray!
Maria R.
Maria R.
Cali, Valle del cauca

This thing is the holy grail for hot seasons.
Totally worth the money. I need this in my life.
Carmela R.
Carmela R.
Montebello, CA

This product was very useful. I first bought the small size... very satisfied with the product
Ramiza R.
Ramiza R.

I use this before and after makeup. Looks so nice and lasts that much longer! Would recommend!
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??

Join Now