Add a Photo

Photos (550)
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Valencia, CA

Amazing! During the summer! Keeps makeup in place and keeps it looking photo ready! It doesn't make your makeup crease
Deborah S.
Deborah S.

É perfeito para a preparação de pele, potencializa o efeito dos iluminadores além de prolongar a duração da maquiagem.
Kimberli H.
Kimberli H.
Oak Harbor, WA

I love this product, both before makeup and after, to set it!! It feels amazing! It really helps makeup stay in place.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.

Gosh! I loved this so much! It worked wonders for me! My aunt was the one who showed me this and I want to purchase it
Simone I.
Simone I.
New Orleans, LA

I absolutely love this stuff!! It helps keep my make up looking fresh and it lasts all day. You can't go wrong with it
Yaneira M.
Yaneira M.
Kennesaw, GA

I use this to prep and prime my face and it works amazing! It helps my make up to stay on all day! I love this product
Precious G.
Precious G.
Las Vegas, NV

I was sleeping on this product! I use it to make my eyeshadow pop and also to set my face after my makeup is complete.
Carmen G.
Carmen G.
Mc Lean, VA

Its is ok, but just ok. Is not bad, but is not the best in the market. I think is expensive for the quality. So, so...
heidi k.
heidi k.
Hopewell, VA

This is the bomb.com! Its the best song spray I've ever used! My makeup stays twice as long and it keeps my skin soft!
Aubrey S.
Aubrey S.
Lewis Center, OH

This is my favorite spray that I've tried. Hard to find something just like it. Very hydrating, light, and versatile.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.