BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

tasheba g.
tasheba g.
Detroit, MI
I love love love this I use this sometimes before I put on my foundation but I normally use it after I put on my foundation because it makes everything come together. This is a must have in my bag.
Sanam A.
Sanam A.
Annandale, VA
Holy grail of all setting sprays. This might be my 15th purchase. I have tried others, and although they may be good, they are not Fix+. This takes away any cakeyness, make you dewy but not too dewy. I use it when I have oily skin or dry skin. It is the perfect product no cons!
Plamen V.
Plamen V.
Kalamazoo, MI
I like to use this as a refreshing mist and whenever i feel like my face looks too powdery or cakey. This melts all of the powder on your face leaving your face looking dewy and flawless. This however is not a setting spray so it will not improve the wear time of your makeup.
Sheilka O.
Sheilka O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I absolutely LOOOOOVVVEEEE this spray!!!! It is just so versatile! It works for everything! I love how it melts my makeup into place and how I can use it to intensify any pigment or highlighter.....even to hydrate the skin before applying makeup!!!! It's just absolute awesome!
Natasha B.
Natasha B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Hands down my favorite facial spray! I use to prep before and spray after to take away any cakey look, I use to make my eyeshadows pop and my highlighter bling. It's amazing and I will never go without it in my makeup kit. Definite Holy Grail product! MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Erika A.
Erika A.
Potomac, MD
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This is my favorite prep spray. For a long time I didn't know why anyone needed to spray "water" on their face, but I love to use it before makeup application to refresh my skin and after to help my foundation powder look less powdery and give the skin a more natural look.
Eter M.
Eter M.
Van Nuys
I do not like this as a primer or a setting spray. I used this to make my shimmer shades in my eyeshadow really pop! I wish this was a cruelty free brand so I could continue using this. I've heard of some dupes, but I just don't think it'll be the same. When I used this as a setting spray, it completely ruined my makeup.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I really liked this product, i thought it really helped my makeup last and got rid of that cakey look. The scent was great, the nozzle released a good spray and it gave me a nice matte finish that I wanted. I would definitely buy this again but just need to save up for it!
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
From the moment I got this spray I couldn't put it down, it's amazing . It makes your skin and makeup look 10x better then it already does. It doesn't make you makeup last long but can fix a cakey face, bring out pigment in your eyeshadows . Highly suggest giving this a go!
Tiffeny G.
Tiffeny G.
Maryville, TN
Does this stuff really need a review?? I mean, honestly, it's great for everything!! To prime, set, use with eyeshadows and highlight to really make them pop, the list goes on and on. I have repurchased and will continue to repurchase. There is no substitute in my opinion!!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.