BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?5 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Morgan S.
I currently am obsessed with Mac Fix+. It took me way too long to pick one of these up and when I did I can  guarantee that it was worth the hype and price. I have insanely dry skin, and when I used this I felt a blast of hydration that allowed me to put on my makeup with ease, and without any cracks or areas of dryness showing. I will definitely repurchase.
Emily G.
Rio Grande City, TX
This one my favorite to die products this product it's so good you spray some after your makeup for a long lasting makeup time you could spray some on your sponge to make the product glide easier you could also spray some on a brush to get the eyeshadow store have more pigmentation you could do so many thins with this product y'all should go check this out!
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
Why have I not used it before?!! I have no clue, but since my first spray of this, I fell in love. It makes my face look dewy and flawless, I apply it as a primer, after moisturizing, and once I'm done with my makeup aswell. It works wonders, I've never felt more comfortable with makeup on. If you don't have a bottle, I say go get it ASAP!! You won't regret it!
Kari J.
Landover, MD
I knew this was a cult favorite but I didn't realize how much I'd love it until I actually gave it a try. It's so refreshing and does such a fantastic job of making all of my products melt into my skin. Nothing I've tried has done as good of a job at making my highlight blend into my skin and last all day. Plus using it with my glitter eye shadows is absolute magic!
Trinity S.
Norfolk, VA
Definitely a must have setting spray for it's great consistent spray pattern for having your makeup feeling smooth and looking great . I don't know personally if this product works for dry skin specifically but I have combination skin and it works for me so I imagine it would for dry folks . Pricing definitely not too bad and one of my favorite MAC products .
Ali M.
Ludowici , GA
This is the best thing I've come by! I used it as a primer and setting spray which is definitely a pro to this product. I'd say it does the job for any skin type. I have combination. I would recommend to anyone looking for a new primer/setting spray it's especially great for going out my make up lasted all night while at a party if you're even just curious you should give it a try.
Sophie S.
I really do love this product and when I'm wearing makeup it does help to get rid of the powdery look and sets into the skin giving your face a more natural finish but a con I would say is that it doesn't last as long for oily skin. I'd definitely recommend this for before applying makeup, intensifying highlight on a brush and intensifying eyeshadow pigments.
Dionysia S.
Newark, DE
I absolutely love this. I was not sure whether it would actually have any results but I  decided to give it a go anyway just to try something new. It is truly amazing. I usually sprayed on my face after I have finished my make-up. It locks in my make-up and it makes my face look fresh for longer. It also gives a slight radiance, almost like using a highlighting product. I got compliments over how fresh I look after a couple of times I have used. It was definitely love at first spray!
Khadija G.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great product for makeup use. I love using this to refresh my face. it also helps to get rid of the powder look. I also like using this to wet my brush when I'm applying my highlight to make it pop a little bit more. This is suppose to be good for all skin types. I have oily skin so it works for me. This is my 3rd bottle so i will be buying it again.
Heather F.
Prairieville, LA
This product is second to none. It has green tea and chamomile to soothe the skin. Caffiene to reduce redness and glycerin to make your makeup stay in place. I would bathe in this if I could. You can use it before makeup to prep the skin or after makeup for a quick refresher. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.