Add a Photo

Photos (520)
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA

Great as a setting spray, great to make your shadows pop by dampening the brushes too. Worth every penny!
Silvia A.
Silvia A.
Las Vegas, NV

Worlds wonder I use to intense my pigmentions on eyeshadow or glitter. Will defiantly and always will buy
CRYSTAL L.
CRYSTAL L.
Fayetteville, NC

LOVE THIS PRODUCT GREAT BEFORE YOU APPLY MAKE UP AND TO FIX, GREAT VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY AND EASY TO APPLY
Aurelia S.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , Ca

Mac fix spray is the best. i like how my makeup looka after spraying it once i. done applying everyrhing.
Vivian L.
Vivian L.

If you haven't used this yet you're missing out big time😩 This is a definite must have on anyone's list!!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ontario , Ca

I'm not a fan. This one makes me extra oily. I rather prime with cream and prime with the urban decay one
Jazmine F.
Jazmine F.

Spray this baby on my face before and after doing my makeup when I'm getting extra glam for a wedding etc
MacKenzie B.
MacKenzie B.

Everyone has this if they don't well idk what to say because they are missing out on this wonderful brand
Lorena G.
Lorena G.
Englewood, NJ

Everyone should buy this product, it will seal your makeup & it will keep you makeup lasting all day long
Erin M.
Erin M.

Smells nice and the spray is very fine. Sometimes feels a tad sticky, but usually I find this refreshing.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.