Add a Photo

Sunny L.
Iselin, NJ
Nov. 14, 2015, 6:22 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Yassssss 5 stars this is my holy grail fix plus is something everyone should go out and buy I use it to set my makeup it's fabulous when you spray a little bit on your brush and then get your eyeshadow makes the eyeshadow GORGEOUS!!! You can use this for so much I get my use outta it and it's good to spray on your beauty blender
Beatriz J.
Beatriz J.
Las Vegas, NV
I got it after many good reviews, I even asked if it was worth buying, and it definitely is. This is great, keep my make up last all day, and it is really refreshing on the skin. I love it, now I don't even know why I doubt to buy it in the first place.
Heather A.
Heather A.
Gilbert, AZ
Best setting spray out there by far! It's my go to to wake me up and to set my makeup. I wore it on my wedding day and after being in full makeup from 10am through the night I woke up and it was still on! Every time I run out I have to make a trip to pick up more. I cannot live without this product.
Rida T.
Rida T.
Oh man! The rave is real and true. I have really dry skin and this is awesome before putting my make up on. It gives me a smooth finish. It has SPF and I can spray my beauty blender or my brush to give the product extra strength. Definitely repurchase.
Mary-Kate M.
Mary-Kate M.
Edmond, OK
I have been hearing about this for YEARS on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube. This is my go-to and all you have to do is spray it on, and it works wonders. I would recommend that you spray before putting on mascara but I will forever be buying this product.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Apple Valley, CA
I use this spray every single day. I use it to set my foundation and when applying eyeshadow I wet my brush with it to make the shadows pop. I've never had a problem with this ruining my makeup. I will keep repurchasing this product. It's great for anyone.
Glenna M.
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
This is SO nice for refreshing the skin between makeup steps. It feels great and makes my makeup look great! I notice my makeup wearing longer through the day. The spray is a lovely fine mist with a good amount of control. Will definitely repurchase!
choua v.
choua v.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this because it makes my makeup so easy to blend and makes my face feel amazing. It helps with foundation not to look so cakey! You can spray on before or after. I do both because after I spray it when finished with my makeup it makes my skin feel so refreshed. It comes in a pretty big bottle to last awhile even if you use it daily! The price is good and I'd definitely buy this again and recommend to others
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Selma, AL
June 21, 2017, 8:12 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I love Mac prep& prime fix + I have combination skin I use it to refresh my makeup I usually go for a matte foundation and I always set everything thing with a powder this spray takes that powdery look away . It doesn't disturb the makeup that is applied and is amazing for making eyeshadows POP
Martha B.
Martha B.
Pleasantville
LOVE. THIS.  This product makes such a big difference in the longevity of my makeup.  I noticed that when I use this my makeup stays flawless for so much longer.  I love the way the pump evenly sprays out the product and it preforms so well!  Definitely will be repurchasing.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.