Add a Photo

Photos (524)
Megan B.
Megan B.
Henrietta, NY

I use this setting spray and my face lasts all night, which is important on nights out. Definitely recommend!
Drianna H.
Drianna H.
San Bernardino, CA

This product is so far my favorite. It makes your makeup stay & it doesn't look cakey, I love it! I recommend
Areli T.
Areli T.

Sets makeup nice
Hold up your makeup good
Takes off the cakeyness & makes the makeup look smoother & natural
McKayla L.
McKayla L.
Saint Clair, PA

Well worth the money. such a great product. keeps your makeup looking fresh all day. I would recommend this.
Kristin O.
Kristin O.
Virginia Bch, VA

Would use this before and after I apply my make up. It feels refreshing and helps my make up stay on longer.
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Marshfield, MA

This is so good! Great for setting makeup and making shadows super pigmented, beautiful for sparkling shadow
Courtney W.
Courtney W.

Makes my life a lot easier on the days I do wear make up. Mac has never let me down on any of there products
Isabela D.
Isabela D.
Port Washington, NY

For a more glam make up I use these MAC prep. It's really good and help keep the make up for all night long.
Jodi T.
Jodi T.
Osceola, IA

Loving this. Just got it and it is amazing. And I like the price. And love that I can use whenever possible.
Jocy M.
Jocy M.
Merrill, IA

This is amazing for so many things!!!!! I love it for setting my makeup and spraying it on my makeup brushes
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.