BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Amanda B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
WORTH THE HYPE! I love this spray! It is amazing! You can put all the creams and powders on you want and this spray will make it look like skin. Not at all cakey! New holy grail product! It's amazing!
Valerie V.
Pharr, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this after setting my makeup with powder. I find that it makes my makeup look flawless and more hydrated. I also loving using this before applying makeup to give my face more moisture.
Sarah F.
Wood dale, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great priming/setting spray. I also love to spray it on my eyeshadow brush to give some of my shadows a better pigment. This is definitely a product that you can use for multiple things.
Jacqueline J.
Fix plus is good to allowing the skin to look for softer after applying makeup . No it doesn't set your makeup . I would def purchase this product again just so I can create a very dewy makeup look but def not as a makeup sealer .
keira c.
i love using this to dampen up my beauty blender and set/prime my face when doing my makeup. it gives me a gorgeous dewy look. it is a great price for a high end product but a bit pricey for mac. i love how simple and fun to use the packaging is. would highly recommend it
Lorena r.
Lomita, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i LOVE this spray. i use it before foundation, if i need an extra hydration boost, after my powder makeup and through out the day! it makes my makeup look so nice and dewy and fresh. it prevents my makeup to look cakey. a staple.
Rhoda D.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know this doesn't seem like a necessity in your make up kit, but let me tell you it is amazing. I happened to just lay bought this product over the last four years. It gives me a wonderful glow and gives me that airbrush finish.
Kylee M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
you can use this product for almost anything! face prep, set, extra pigment in foundation, literally anything! great product for an affordable price. super easy to apply with a very simple cute packaging! definitely purchase again
Jessica B.
Dodge Center
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really is something everyone should have in their makeup collection!! I love it! It's a great primer, but it's amazing at melting all your makeup together so it doesn't look Cakey! I would defiantly recommend
Cheyenne C.
Ponchatoula , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite primer. I spray it on my brushes or beauty blender for a natural finish. I'm not sure if it provides sun protection, but it is very easy to apply. I would buy it again.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.