Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (472)
Nathalie Q.
Nathalie Q.

muy buen producto.... si fija bastante bien el maquillaje no hace que se cuartee o que caiga en pedazos el maquillaje
Thami F.
Thami F.
São Paulo

Com certeza deve ser uma dos melhores do mundo, super quero. A MAC é uma das melhores marcas do mundo das maquiagens.
Zuly C.
Zuly C.

One of the best Setting spray you could ever get :) , this one and the one from urban decay are my favorite so far :)
Yessi C.
Yessi C.

I love this setting spray it make my make up stay for a long time i put before i do my makeup and after it works good
Alina R.
Alina R.

This setting spray is lovely. It feels refreshing on the skin, and it helps soften an overly powdered complexion. HG!
lucia g.
lucia g.

todavia no lo probe he visto muchos tutoriales de maquillaje que utilizaban este mac prime y me encantaria utilizarlo
Amazing but took ages for it to dry upon my skin and I am always in a rush and I like a matte face before I head out!
Alexus K.
Alexus K.
Wichita Falls, TX

I use this everyday to help get my skin ready for makeup. I struggle with acne so if you do i would highly recommend!
Emily T.
Emily T.
Corona, NY

Gives the best finishing and starting look it has an amazing skin looking and gives the best look and amazing feeling
Aubrey S.
Aubrey S.
Lewis Center, OH

This is my favorite spray that I've tried. Hard to find something just like it. Very hydrating, light, and versatile.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.