Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Alexis N.
Alexis N.
Hammond, IN

Love this l! Makes my makeup so much more bold and sticks well! Use almost everyday until I ran our
MAYE J.
MAYE J.

Como lo he dicho cuando hablamos de mac es calidad asegurada este producto es un buen setting spray
shecid A.
shecid A.
Grovetown, GA

Very good dries fast some don't do that the prize although isn't that great but the product is good
Nathalie T.
Nathalie T.
Montreal, Quebec

After using marc Jacobs full coverage foundation and spraying this, I have THE most beautiful glow!
Hanna s.
Hanna s.

I love this spray its perfect for people who have dry skin like i do. Its keeps your face hydrated
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
Jersey Shore, PA

Works great! It helps make my makeup last longer and makes it look like skin instead of cake face!
brianna l.
brianna l.
long beach

Love this product so much! Really keeps my makeup set and looking finished all day!! Worth the buy
Taynara M.
Taynara M.
Catonsville, MD

This is an Amazing product. It really has a good result on the skin ,nice bottle and a good price.
Janet G.
Janet G.

I really love this setting spray and it makes my eyeshadow SUPER pigmented!!! I totally recommend.
Sam P.
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI

Everybody needs this for something. Honestly I just wish I could use it as a perfume on the daily!
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.