Add a Photo

Photos (588)
Guadalupe O.
Guadalupe O.
Las Vegas, NV
I love MAC products but this product was something I was not sure if I should buy. I read many reviews and then I decided to buy it. Now this has become an essential product in my makeup routine. So, if your are in the fence of buying it, GO FOR IT!
erika m.
erika m.
This it's the best setting g spray for me. I use it in several ways, as a prep mist before applying my foundation, to wet my brushes and gives satin and glittery shadows more intensity and as a finishing setting when I want a more dewy finish on my skin
Hazelle R.
Hazelle R.
Victorville , CA
June 20, 2017, 2 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I love this fix plus. I use it if my face is feeling extra dry. Since I have normal to dry skin, this is perfect for me. I use it to hydrate my face, and i also use it to add some more intensity to my shadows. You can use it for almost anything! ;)
Laura P.
Laura P.
Katy, TX
This setting spray works wonders and it's a must have for me. You can use it to set your face makeup, and spray it on brushes before picking up eyeshadow to make the pigments more vibrant. This works especially well with metallic or shiny shadows.
Becky W.
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL
I cannot live without my Fix+. I spray it on my brush to foil my eyeshadows....meaning I give them a stronger, more metallic finish. You can also use Fix+ to set your makeup or to give your face some hydration before putting on foundation. Highly recommend!!
Glenda M.
Glenda M.
Raleigh, NC
I love this for making my eyeshadows more vibrant and also for making my foundation less cakey. This does. If have any spf. It's natural on he skin and you can never get enough of it. I've been purchasing this for a long time and it is worth buyig
Sharonda B.
Sharonda B.
Baltimore, MD
Love this spray!!!! Great for refreshing makeup and face. I think it's good for all skin types, especially dry skin. It does not have sun protection but I will mix with a spray that does. I would definitely recommend to everyone.
Yessi P.
Yessi P.
Anaheim, CA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Helps my makeup stay for a longer period of time. It has a dewy finish. Although I prefer a matte finish. Its still such an amazing product !!!!!! I recommend anyone that hasn't tried it to go buy it and try it out. You won't regret buying it.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
This stuff is so simple and necessary- a must have when you want your makeup to last all day/night. It's easy to apply and to find. It's a little pricey but completely worth it. I would definitely recommend it to those who are serious about their makeup.
Daiana L.
Daiana L.
Chicago
I love this setting spray so much ! It will forever be one of my favorites ! It's also very affordable and the quality and quantity is great . It makes my make up last so much longer ! I love it it's so refreshing you guys need to use this product.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.