BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Tucson
Doesn't necessarily keep makeup long lasting, bur adds a beautiful finish. It helps melt makeup all together, refresh your face and give it a gorgeous natural glow. Reccomended for all skin types and would totally repurchase. aLso great for intensifying shadows, highlights and more!
Makayla G.
Makayla G.
Hdjforgdoevrjvfof thr and queen 👸 of a the course of an a hero for me a friend little time and to be the a friends and family I have to get do say that I and love her so she don't have like a aunt queen girl I just wanted don't got to be her see me again lol I just got wanted wanna
Mich B.
Mich B.
I got this originally as a gift from a friend and I didn't realize how much I would use this product. I loved how the bottle was easy to open and close and how you can tell that you are using all of the product down the the last drop. I have repurchased this product multiple times.
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Mililani
This product is a MUST-HAVE! I use this non-stop when I do my makeup. There are so many uses for this. You can use this as a primer, as a setting spray, and you can even use this to spray onto your brushes when you are using pigmented shadows. I LOVE THIS and would highly recommend.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Okay so most people use this product !! It's amazing!! I love it most people love it !! It's a prep and a setting spray I have seen many people spray it on their brushes before dipping it in the shadow it primes great if u haven't tryed it !! I have to say it's something u wanna try
Faiza M.
Faiza M.
East Meadow, NY
This is alright. I bought it because the sales person knew how to do her job and I honestly regret the purchase. I know a lot of people love this product, but it honestly doesn't do much for me. It doesn't really make a difference in how my makeup sits/looks. I would not buy again.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Tehachapi, CA
I love this product so much, and the price isn't bad for a high end product. It works amazing at making my makeup look natural and dewy. It keeps my makeup from looking cakey or powdery. I use it before to prime and after to set. I also use it to refresh my skin throughout the day.
Yessie M.
Yessie M.
Davenport , FL
 I have never use the product like this before.  It's been so hyped on YouTube I finally decided to budge and purchase it,  this is now my holy grail setting spray/primer !  It takes away the powder look after applying your full face of make up.  Also really good to refresh your make up during the day .
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Denver, CO
Everyone seems to be confused with the fact that this is not a setting spray. The purpose of this product is to make your makeup look like your actual skin. It's suppose to also give you a more dewy look instead of powdery! I use it before my make up and also after applying powders.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Fremont, CA
This is a must have in my makeup kit! A staple in my beauty room and whenever I'm on the go. It sets nicely into the skin. Helps make makeup last longer. Gives the skin a dewy finish and if used with shimmer eye shadows will make the pigment even better. I never am with out my fix plus. I always stay stocked when it comes to fix plus.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.