Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (549)
Njeri T.
Njeri T.

I use this on my beauty blender to appply my foundation. I also use this to moisten my face before applying foundation
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Valencia, CA

Amazing! During the summer! Keeps makeup in place and keeps it looking photo ready! It doesn't make your makeup crease
Heidy F.
Heidy F.

My friend put this on me before makeup & I loved it the smell is amazing. Really refreshing on my face. Is really good
Carmen G.
Carmen G.
Mc Lean, VA

Its is ok, but just ok. Is not bad, but is not the best in the market. I think is expensive for the quality. So, so...
Mackenzie H.
Mackenzie H.

Love the Mac primers. They really stand out compared to other primers. Dries very quick and makes makeup easy to blend
Rosalina Y.
Rosalina Y.

I just bought this and I'm in love it gives me a flawless finish and I use it as a primer as well ... Overall love it'
Kristine N.
Kristine N.
Bloomfield, NJ

GREAT to make shadows come to life. NOT GREAT for making your makeup last longer. This is not what the product is for.
Cybil S.
Cybil S.

This product is amazing. It sets everything in place and also prevents you from having a cakey face throughout the day
Deborah S.
Deborah S.

É perfeito para a preparação de pele, potencializa o efeito dos iluminadores além de prolongar a duração da maquiagem.
Amy A.
Amy A.

Mac Fix+ Skin spray is great. I've used it after I've applied my makeup as a finishing spray and it works wonderfully.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.