BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Eileen F.
Eileen F.
Aventura, FL
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I have heard about this for a long time and I decide to try it on, after applying makeup I spray my face with this to help blend the powders into my skin to make it look more skin-like. It is refreshing and makes my skin feel revitalized. The scent is not over powering, I would recommend it,
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Tucson
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Doesn't necessarily keep makeup long lasting, bur adds a beautiful finish. It helps melt makeup all together, refresh your face and give it a gorgeous natural glow. Reccomended for all skin types and would totally repurchase. aLso great for intensifying shadows, highlights and more!
Dia S.
Dia S.
State College, PA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
After hearing about the fix plus forever I finally picked it up at the Chicago airport outlet. Anazing! I wish I'd listened and got it sooner, took me a while to jump on the MAC brand wagon but now I'm sold.Thi product is great! Helps a lot to keep my makeup on this summer! Must try!
Mich B.
Mich B.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I got this originally as a gift from a friend and I didn't realize how much I would use this product. I loved how the bottle was easy to open and close and how you can tell that you are using all of the product down the the last drop. I have repurchased this product multiple times.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Fremont, CA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This is a must have in my makeup kit! A staple in my beauty room and whenever I'm on the go. It sets nicely into the skin. Helps make makeup last longer. Gives the skin a dewy finish and if used with shimmer eye shadows will make the pigment even better. I never am with out my fix plus. I always stay stocked when it comes to fix plus.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
After seeing this advertised everywhere I eventually caved and bought it. It costs the same as the original but I would have to say this one is way better!!! I absolutely love the smell and it leaves my face feeling so hydrated. If you love the original then you should give this one a try
Holly W.
Holly W.
This stuff is a life saver !! Does your makeup look too powdery ? Want to refresh it throughout the day with a spray that won't move your makeup around ? Need to wet a brush that will make your pigments, foiled shadows , etc stick better ? USE THIS !! I always have a bottle on hand ! Love it
Allie H.
Allie H.
I love this stuff!!! It is so light weight, doesn't dry my skin out, and also creates a good base for my makeup!!! :) if you are someone looking for a good primer, this is the one for you. I have used many primers in my life before and this primer by far is the best I've used!!! :)
Faiza M.
Faiza M.
East Meadow, NY
This is alright. I bought it because the sales person knew how to do her job and I honestly regret the purchase. I know a lot of people love this product, but it honestly doesn't do much for me. It doesn't really make a difference in how my makeup sits/looks. I would not buy again.
Yessie M.
Yessie M.
Davenport , FL
 I have never use the product like this before.  It's been so hyped on YouTube I finally decided to budge and purchase it,  this is now my holy grail setting spray/primer !  It takes away the powder look after applying your full face of make up.  Also really good to refresh your make up during the day .
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.