MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Angy m.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Angy m.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Samantha Q.See all 637 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...Totally worth it! Makes everyt... 1 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...Made me more oily too. Try th... 2 Answers
Photos (634)
Buy on Nordstrom
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
This is not a setting spray but a finishing spray. I love this because it syncs all of my make up together once it is applied and restores radiance to my face! A bottle can cost you $20 but it lasts!
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
Stanley
This a lightweight settingspray. This is my A1. I love this spray.its good for any type of skin. It's filled with vitamins & minerals. I don't really know it's it good to hide pores cause my my pores ain't really Visable but it leaves a natural finish & I would recommend it
Tiffeny G.
Tiffeny G.
Maryville, TN
Does this stuff really need a review?? I mean, honestly, it's great for everything!! To prime, set, use with eyeshadows and highlight to really make them pop, the list goes on and on. I have repurchased and will continue to repurchase. There is no substitute in my opinion!!
Elise B.
Elise B.
West Milford, NJ
Love love love this stuff for making shimmery eye shadows even more shimmery. I love to spray it all over my face to take away the powdery look after my makeup is on. This isn't a setting spray so you still need to use one of those for makeup longevity.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Elizabeth, NJ
I recently ordered the small size just to test it out and I LOVEEEEEEEE IT. Its super long-lasting, hydrating and it smells amazing. I'm actually mad its almost finished. I use it to prep my face before makeup and after I apply makeup. I will definitely be ordering the full size! Worth it.
Isabela N.
Isabela N.
York, PA
Ugh. I feel like it is pointless to review this because almost everyone ever who has really used this, loves it. Fix+ is a necessity in any makeup collection, whether it be for setting your makeup look, packing color onto the lid, or adding an extra pop to your highlight. Much love. Worth every penny.
Felecia P.
Felecia P.
Fix+ is my everything! I use it every day as a way to melt my powder products into my skin. After I use all the powder products in my makeup routine, I'll spray fix+ and pat the product in with a beauty blender to make sure my face looks like skin again. It's wonderful!
Sara M.
Sara M.
Marcus Hook, PA
I love the product so much it's not even funny. I have extremely oily/ sensitive skin and this makes my skin feel amazing. I can't say enough good things about this spray. And the smell is amazing. I use this all the time. Even when I'm not wearing makeup. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Baleigh C.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
This product is great for all different things. When my face seems overly powdered I spray this and it makes my face more dewy. I also love this to make my shadows wet and more pigmented. When my face seems dry I tend to use it as a primer as well. It is a very versatile product
Sita P.
Sita P.
Moreno valley , Ca
Obviously this stuff is a cult fave and is amazing. It's super awesome for setting your makeup it kinda makes any possible harsh lines melt together and everything just melts together perfectly. It's also good for adding the bang to your eye shadows and highlighter of your spray it on the brush with the product on it
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.