Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (588)
Rida T.
Rida T.
Oh man! The rave is real and true. I have really dry skin and this is awesome before putting my make up on. It gives me a smooth finish. It has SPF and I can spray my beauty blender or my brush to give the product extra strength. Definitely repurchase.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Apple Valley, CA
I use this spray every single day. I use it to set my foundation and when applying eyeshadow I wet my brush with it to make the shadows pop. I've never had a problem with this ruining my makeup. I will keep repurchasing this product. It's great for anyone.
Glenna M.
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
This is SO nice for refreshing the skin between makeup steps. It feels great and makes my makeup look great! I notice my makeup wearing longer through the day. The spray is a lovely fine mist with a good amount of control. Will definitely repurchase!
Martha B.
Martha B.
Pleasantville
LOVE. THIS.  This product makes such a big difference in the longevity of my makeup.  I noticed that when I use this my makeup stays flawless for so much longer.  I love the way the pump evenly sprays out the product and it preforms so well!  Definitely will be repurchasing.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Selma, AL
June 21, 2017, 8:12 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I love Mac prep& prime fix + I have combination skin I use it to refresh my makeup I usually go for a matte foundation and I always set everything thing with a powder this spray takes that powdery look away . It doesn't disturb the makeup that is applied and is amazing for making eyeshadows POP
choua v.
choua v.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this because it makes my makeup so easy to blend and makes my face feel amazing. It helps with foundation not to look so cakey! You can spray on before or after. I do both because after I spray it when finished with my makeup it makes my skin feel so refreshed. It comes in a pretty big bottle to last awhile even if you use it daily! The price is good and I'd definitely buy this again and recommend to others
Ariel V.
Ariel V.
Huntington Park, CA
Sept. 15, 2015, 12:08 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
What can I say this setting spray work wonders for your makeup , you can put it one before and after you apply your makeup. I started to notice that may makeup would cake up around my nose but when I decide to apply some spray around my nose it made its looks dewy and I fell in love using it I would 100% recommend this product
Hazelkrystal D.
Hazelkrystal D.
Fremont, CA
This spray absolutely transforms my final look. It makes my face look hydrated and dewy. You can use it to enhance eye shadows and even high lighters for a more pigmented turn out.
Brittney E.
Brittney E.
Rumford, ME
June 20, 2017, 12:10 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This is my absolute favorite setting spray. MAC cosmetics make wonderful cosmetics and this setting spray is no exception. It makes my makeup last all day and does not have an odd or stinky smell. I will continue to buy and recommend this product.
Lola M.
Lola M.
I enjoy using Prep and prime fix plus. It smells so clean and it helps my setting powders melt onto my skin. I have an oily t zone so I like to use matte foundations and set them with a powder. Fix plus prevents my face from looking dry and stiff.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.