BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Socheata R.
Socheata R.
Long Beach , CA
I got this at the Mac store for about $24 bucks. I love how light weight it is when you spray it on your face. I don't wear too much make up, so after spraying and staying in the heat for a little, it really settles your make up in place. I would definitely buy this product again
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Kearney, NE
I have trouble with my makeup staying in place all day. When I use this spray I feel that my makeup does stay in place all day. It doesn't go on looking wet and drys to a bright finish. I would recommend trying this if you have trouble keeping your makeup in place throughout the day!
Tonic M.
Tonic M.
Las Vegas, NV
I am sooo in love with this spray! I use it before, during and after my makeup! Seriously one of the best sprays hands down! I use this everyday! Makes my makeup look so good and stay on all day and night! This is a must buy product!
Jensen C.
Jensen C.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I've been using this product for years! I use it with my makeup and without. All you do it spray it on your face and allow it to dry. I would saw it is great for all skin types ! Keeps your makeup looking fresh and less cakey. I've bought probably over 10 bottles. Worth the money.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Torrance, CA
I love this product.  My holy grail setting spray.  It smells so good as well!!  feels so lightweight on the face, but it really does the job.  it also works like magic for making your eyeshadow pop!!! i give this a 10/10 for sure.  I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
This is a fantastic product for wetting eye shadows and making them much more metallic! I don't love the scent and it doesn't really set the face but it really do love it. I spritz my face with it before my makeup for a nice refreshing feel! I definitely recommend trying it out!
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.
Chicago Hts, IL
This is a forever must have! I don't think I will ever not have fix+ in my hit! I use it every day wether I have makeup on or I'm going natural! It makes my skin look and feel amazing! I always have a back up on stock and a travel in my purse for when I need a little pick me up!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
I really like the Mac Prep & Prime for dampening my brushes (for example, to get a more intense color payoff from eye shadows). I don't notice doing a whole lot as far as using it as a setting spray. For that purpose, I would choose an Urban Decay setting spray if that's what you're looking for. I still like this product though!
Taryn C.
Taryn C.
Chandler, AZ
This is great to spray before you put on Foundation that way the foundation melts into a skin. It's also great to put on after two kind of make all the powders and everything into the skin and lock everything into place. This is super hydrating and leave the skin looking flawless
bella c.
bella c.
Ripon, CA
This is my literal all time favorite makeup product. As a setting spray, it is phenomenal. it's locks in my makeup like no other and keeps me looking matte. i have oily skin so that is impressive. when i spray it on my brushes, it instantly makes the shimmery shadows i'm applying 10x more pigmented. I would definitely recommend.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.