Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (523)
Marisa T.
Marisa T.

I use this everyday as a primer spray before I put on my foundation & it makes my face feel super refreshed.
Jocy M.
Jocy M.
Merrill, IA

This is amazing for so many things!!!!! I love it for setting my makeup and spraying it on my makeup brushes
Samantha C.
Samantha C.

Mac is just the best make up brand! I mean the question is who doesn't love mac right? Try it u would love it
Yuliana M.
Yuliana M.

My favorite I love this one a lot my face look so natural when I put in my face and mi make up look gorgeous
Sammi M.
Sammi M.
Hamilton, OH

Best finishing spray!!!!!
Keeps makeup looking flawless and intact! Absolute must have for ever makeup bag!
Lissa C.
Lissa C.

Me encanta
Muy buen producto, pensaba que podía quedar como embarradito, peor por el contrario queda súper.
jasmin r.
jasmin r.

Great product for before or after application of makeup. Makes my face feel fresh and gives me a nice glow.
Osmaray M.
Osmaray M.

Yo quisiera tener este producto. Siempre lo he queri do PERO no tengo el sufiecinefe Dinero para comprando.
Aubrey N.
Aubrey N.

This primer is my favorite it's definitely good for oily skin and my makeup always stays on better with it!
daniela u.
daniela u.
Sanford, NC

Love love love it ! It sets my face so well and makes my face looks incredibly great! I really recommend it
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.