BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Brittney M.
A daily staple. You must have this product! Great for all skin types. Luxurious but affordable one bottle can last me a few months. Leaves skin looking flawless.
Patricia B.
Hartford , MI
If you watch YouTube you have seen Mac Prep + Prime. This product will help prep the skin before makeup and help prolong your makeup throughout the day. You can also spray a little of this throughout the day if your makeup is looking a little dull to help bring your look back to life.
Vanessa L.
Phoenix, AZ
I use to use this spray everyday. It works pretty well, I found out that there were other options that were half of the price and works just as well. If you have the money to spend, I wouldn't change it...
Nicole R.
Jackson, GA
I absolutely love this stuff. Definitely something every Beauty lover should have in her collection. You can use it before or after applying make up to help lock it in place and helps set your make up in place while making it look natural!
Chi O.
I loveeeeeeeee this product! Makes my makeup looks flawless! Gives me this natural fresh glow after makeup application. I don't use it as a setting spray because of the dewy look it gives so I use it over my setting spray. I like the way it spritz as well. Don't really like the bottle for traveling because sometime the nozzle moves out of the locked position. Wished it had a cover.
Jada B.
Anderson , SC
This pre and prime spray is hands down the best spray!! I use it as a setting spray after I have my full face on and I love the glowy dewy look it gives to my skin!! It also makes my makeup last all day!!
Bethany C.
Oklahoma City, OK
So hydrating and moisturizing while acting as a setting spray and primer! Ugh I love it! I liked it best tho when I spritzed my beauty blender sponge before I like blended concealer! No matter the concealer, it helped give a flawless blend!
Stephanie J.
Palmdale, CA
This works miracles! I use it for three things to prep my face, set my makeup, and also to apply glitter. It also smells amazing I still haven't found a better setting spray in over 4 years of using makeup
Karissa S.
This I spray on before I use my foundation. I don't notice that it hides pores but it does give a dewy finish. It does not have a shimmer. It really hydrates my face but I don't like that it does not hide pores
Elizabeth C.
Washington, DC
Another essential product in my kit, I use this as a fixative before makeup, and as a setting spray after. I love the very subtle fragrance it has, and even purchased this year's lovely floral-bottle, coconut-scented summer special edition.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.