BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
Wichita, KS
I like to use this primer even when I am not applying make up for the day. However, it has not really helped my oily skin. It doesn't work too well as a setting spray either and I do not like how the nozzle is made, instead of a mist it kind of just sprays really hard and then I get streaks when I do have my foundation on. Overall it is priced fair and lasts a long tine depending how much you use.
Tara G.
Tara G.
Fix plus is such a wonderful setting spray! I don't think that it helps with pores or longevity of makeup, but it melts everything together flawlessly, and the mist itself is very fine and feels good on the face. I think this is great if you aren't looking for something too over the top.
Jayme A.
Jayme A.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the ultimate product for daily use but I especially love it during summer. The fine spring mist cools and soothes alone, while also helping makeup to appear more natural and last a bit longer. For something extra refreshing, cool in the fridge before spraying over finished makeup!
Trenay U.
Trenay U.
I love to use this on client with dehydrated or dry skin as a primer. I also use this to helps with blending powders together, to help avoid that patchy look. It makes everything look dewy without making it look greasy. I also use this as a mixing medium to make eyeshadows more pigmented
Angelique C.
Angelique C.
Pomona, CA
I enjoy the most feel when I put it on it recreates my face.Its easy to apply you just twist and sports your face. It helps cover the pores in some ways. It gives you face a natural look. And helps it shimmer. I would  recommend it to others  because it helps you make up stay perfect all day
Sara R.
Sara R.
Washington, NJ
I would not consider this a setting spray, it is more of a spray that makes the powder on your face melt together and look more natural. It is one of my favorite makeup products that i have ever used, i recommend it. I have dry skin and it makes my makeup look naturally dewy and flawless
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Edgewood
This stuff is amazing!! It's pricey but it last a long while. It is amazing to use to dampen your brushes to get more pigment out of your shimmer shadows and it makes your makeup melt into your face when you spray it on. If you have a little too much wetness go in with your beauty blender.
JoAnna H.
JoAnna H.
I finally broke down and bought this bottle of goodness about three months ago and I have used it daily since. I use it to prep my face prior to make up application and I use it afterwards to set my make up and melt it together. I've used other high end sprays but I don't even use them anymore since I've gotten this one. I love this stuff.
bharti d.
bharti d.
Pleasanton , CA
MAC prep setting spray is nice but I prefer Urban Decay All Nighter. It is great for refreshing makeup but not for long lasting makeup. It smells nice like cucumber/green tea but I only use it as a refresher. Not recommend especially when there are other superior brands on the market.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
I put this on before and after a makeup application. It sprays evenly and makes powdery makeup look smooth and flawless. I also use this spray if my skin feels dry or if it's hot out. I am constantly buying this product because I use it so much. Spraying it can get a little addicting.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.