Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (377)
Lorena M.
Lorena M.

This is a good setting spray it definitely gives you powder free finish but I've had better when it comes to making my make up last.
Donnette R.
Donnette R.
Cleveland, OH

I just discovered this and now cannot live without it! This is the most amazing spray on the market. It makes my face look flawless.
S B.
S B.

Love this product! I use it weather I'm wearing liquid or powder foundation. Great as primer and setter as well as refresh boost 🤗👍🏻
Yahla M.
Yahla M.

This product was very good however I noticed that it gets very wet on your face but it does it's job and sets your makeup very well
Brynn W.
Brynn W.
Farmington, MN

MAC fix plus is the best setting and priming spray ever. It can be used to wet down eye shadows too if you want a more intense look
Carolina G.
Carolina G.

It is expensive here in Colombia, more than 20 dollars, that if promises what it says is to fix the makeup and leave it for longer.
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Houston

I like this a lot but it is not my favorite prep and prime spray. I didn't notice a huge difference between using the spray and not
Nancy D.
Nancy D.
La Feria, TX

This product is a little price but worth the money. I started using this because my sister recommended it to me . And it is amazing
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA

Love this lightweight primer.I have used it before ,during and after makeup application.You get the most usage out of this product.
Ronza S.
Ronza S.
Modesto

I have used this product before I put my makeup, and after. It does a very good job, and it give it a more natural look! I love it.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.