Add a Photo

Photos (549)
Dana H.
Dana H.
Calimesa, CA

Favorite multi use product. It's good as a primer, to set make up, and to make eye shadows pop! Big bottle, great value
Alli S.
Alli S.

I use this to help prime my face, and also to absorb any extra powder so I don't look cakey, I truly love this product!
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.

Its great for you to set your make up. Also it would make it last longer. It's the best out of all i have tried so far.
Nissa P.
Nissa P.
Killeen, TX

This spray is framing bomb.. Honey my makeup be laid after this spray. Leaves the makeup long lasting and not dried out
Jenie I.
Jenie I.
Bronx, NY

Great spray at melting powder makeup makes your makeup last and look flawless. Only downfall is that it is very drying.
Martha W.
Martha W.

This has been my go to setting spray for years! It is pretty reasonably priced and a little definitely goes a long way!
Brook K.
Brook K.
Watsontown, PA

I love this spray so much! It is a necessity for me. Works wonders for making a cakey or to powdery face look smoother.
Kerby P.
Kerby P.

This spray has saved my life, without I don't think my makeup would look the way it does everyday. I absolutely love it
taylor f.
taylor f.
owasso

Really good! This is everything! Works like a Charm and puts all your makeup together for that instagram perfect look!
Gabby A.
Gabby A.
Lake Charles, LA

I use this before after and during when I do my make up I use it to wet my brushes it over all helps the finished look
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.