Add a Photo

Photos (445)
Nathalie T.
Nathalie T.
Montreal, Quebec

After using marc Jacobs full coverage foundation and spraying this, I have THE most beautiful glow!
Elonna N.
Elonna N.
San Francisco, CA

This primer really keeps my make up looking fresh and my foundation stays flawless when i use this.
Alexis N.
Alexis N.
Hammond, IN

Love this l! Makes my makeup so much more bold and sticks well! Use almost everyday until I ran our
Alisson S.
Alisson S.

Esse finalizador de maquiagens da Mac é maravilhoso, ele faz com que a make dure horas e mais horas
Breionna H.
Breionna H.
Inglewood, CA

I would love to try out the Mac Fix+ Skin Setting Spray. It seem like it would work perfect for me.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
San Leandro, CA

Really works and helps prime my face before applying makeup! Sets the makeup etc and lasts all day.
shecid A.
shecid A.
Grovetown, GA

Very good dries fast some don't do that the prize although isn't that great but the product is good
MAYE J.
MAYE J.

Como lo he dicho cuando hablamos de mac es calidad asegurada este producto es un buen setting spray
Sara R.
Sara R.

Makes make up stay longer! And look smoother on the skin! Helps bring out the pigment in eyeshadows
DeeDee J.
DeeDee J.
Westchester, IL

LoVE LOVE LOVE this !!! One of my favorite setting spray! I love it when I'm enhancing my eyeshadow
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.