Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (471)
Nesh H.
Nesh H.

Great product! Perfect on any skin type. Even the most sensitive skin types. Would recommend this product to anyone.
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Lancaster , Ca

This stuff is great. Super long lasting, giving escape you that fresh feeling and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin
Keena B.
Keena B.

I love this stuff..cant live with out it...i use this to keep my makeup in place and to get rid of any powdery look.
Brandi L.
Brandi L.
Violet, LA

This is the absolute best Mac Product!! It's my go to for before and after I do my make up ! Definitely a must have!
Genevieve P.
Genevieve P.

Love this skin setting spray. Makes my skin feel so refreshed and helps it to look less "powderey" and more natural.
Angeli r.
Angeli r.
Colombia

It is very good makes my makeup last all day that is what interests me most, my skin is porcelain and very luminous.
jessica a.
jessica a.
Jamaica, NY

This product is excellent to prep your face before doin your makeup and I believe it adds to a beautiful makeup look
Paulina J.
Paulina J.
Anthony, TX

The fix plus is a live saver, I use it to wet my brushes, refresh my makeup, or to make any eyeshadow more pigmented
angela r.
angela r.
Brooklyn, NY

A must have ... This spray hydrates and set your makeup. it get rid of the powered look and it give you a dewy look.
Shakira A.
Shakira A.
Wiesbaden

Love it soooooooooooooo much and it feels suuuper fresh but the smashbox primer and Photo Finishi is Pretty good too
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.