Add a Photo

Photos (310)
Claire S.
Claire S.
England

I would not be without this. It's so versatile and has saved my makeup a few times. Kit essential
Ana F.
Ana F.

It's ok in my book but it's not all it's cracked up to be. Urban decay all nighter has my #1 vote
Rebeca F.
Rebeca F.

Love this stuff! I only use the Mac prep fix + for my eyeshadows when I need more metallic look!
America G.
America G.
Indio, CA

Mac fix is amazing it works very well and makes my makeup last forever especially on a sunny day
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Lakeland, FL

This is the best setting spray makes all your makeup last very long and makes a great shine also
Hosanna N.
Hosanna N.
Kennett Square, PA

This is my favorite product of my makeup I feel my skin hydrated luminous and perfect for to go.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Fortville, IN

I really love this prep prime and fix. I mainly use it for fix. I forget get to us it for prime.
Shelbie D.
Shelbie D.

Awesome product makes your make up look so refreshed and perfect I've used probably 5 bottles (:
Kellie R.
Kellie R.

I use this as more of a hydrater/refresher rather than a setting spray. It is great for dry skin
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.

This is the best setting spray. I prefer this over urban decay. It makes my makeup last all day.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.