BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Alyssa L.
Spencerport, NY
I have mixed feelings about this product. Sometimes I love it and sometimes I hate it. I don't like to apply this product as a finishing spray because I feel like it ruins my makeup and makes it break up on my skin. I use this product to wet my brushes to make eyeshadows more intense or I will spray it on my beauty sponge if it is getting dry. I would not repurchase.
Ashley D.
This is probably my most loved makeup product of all time because it takes your makeup look to a new level! It settles all powders leaving your kin looking dewy and fresh and it is great to make an eye shadows more pigmented or make your highlight POP! It's absolutely something I couldn't do without! I use this on every single bride or makeup client and always on myself.
Alixx A.
Tucson , AZ
A MUST HAVE PRODUCT!!!  The pro's to this product is that it refreshes your skin and preps it for products.  a few sprays before during and after your makeup it all you need. It's also great for a pick me during the day to freshen up your makeup. The Aloe and Glycerin is two great combos to use on your skin. helps hydrate soothe and assist in prolonging your makeup.
Alyssa B.
I received this as a gift and am so glad I did. :) It is a little on the pricey side so I am not sure how much I would buy this. The good thing is though that the bottle does last a long amount of time! I really love how light and fresh this is. It helps my make-up stay on during the day :). It also gives you a natural fresh look, which I love. Great primer!
Yazmin V.
Visalia , CA
I can't count how many times I've repurchased this product! Definitely worth every penny. I use it everyday! My uses include: to set my makeup, intensify my highlight, wet my beauty blender spray on bare skin for glow, as a primer before my primer. LOVE IT!
Maria R.
Conroe , TX
I apply this setting spray before applying any makeup product to my face to refresh my face. I have normal to dry skin so it helps and it refreshes it. The packaging it's nice. I would definitely buy it.
Vanessa S.
Boise, ID
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ is my favorite fix-it-all. A vitamin and mineral water with chamomile, green tea and cucumber. This can be applied directly to bare skin to soothe the skin and prep for makeup application. It's great to use when applying liquid foundation to uneven, unhappy, skin. The result is a blended, airbrushed flawless face. I use Fix+ all. the. time.
Kevin R.
Chicago
This Mac item is sent from the heavens. It is truly one of the best products that I have used in my life. It helps prep and set the face when you wear your makeup. It doesn't ruin your makeup like other setting sprays. Another thing that I love about this product is that it can help other makeup products. You can use it to damp or wet your brushes/beauty blender to help and/or improve other makeup products and their wear span.
sana a.
Schaumburg, IL
omg i love this setting spray. i also use it to refresh my face before priming and it makes my metallic eye shadows more metallic when i spray my brush with fix plus before applying the eye shadows. spritz it all over your face once your make up is done and it takes away all the cakiness and makes you make up look like a  dream. definately going to buy anothr one
Kari J.
Landover, MD
I knew this was a cult favorite but I didn't realize how much I'd love it until I actually gave it a try. It's so refreshing and does such a fantastic job of making all of my products melt into my skin. Nothing I've tried has done as good of a job at making my highlight blend into my skin and last all day. Plus using it with my glitter eye shadows is absolute magic!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.