Add a Photo

Photos (375)
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Crystal Lake, IL

Honestly, this product is the bomb.com . I really recommend this to anyone who wants they're bomb making to stay all day and night.
jasmine r.
jasmine r.
Bronx, Ny

I go through a bottle a month. I like how this spray has so many purposes. I use it
to set my makeup and also to moisturize my skin
sonia B.
sonia B.

I love this product. Definitely worth the price. Works amazingly on my skin since I have oily skin. Favorite MAC product purchased.
Samira Q.
Samira Q.
Brampton , Ontario

I love this product and it's always in my bag. Especially in summer time. I do recommend this to carry with u when you go to beach.
jennifer M.
jennifer M.
Ny

I use this for refreshing my skin before I apply my makeup and setting my makeup so it won't look cakey and also for my eyeshadow .
Isa B.
Isa B.

I use this to finish my look. I also like to spray it on my buffer brush before applying a matte foundation to give it a dewy look.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Augusta, GA

i've never purchased this product but i use it every time i get my makeup done at Sephora and it leaves my makeup looking flawless
Kiersten F.
Kiersten F.
Fredericton, New Brunswick

I love love love mac fix+ I use this everyday when applying my eye shadows, so I can really pack on colour for the best pay off. 🖤
Thelma S.
Thelma S.

I wanted to buy this but i wasn't sure how to apply it. I wonder how this works. Do you apply it before you do any of your makeup?
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Kelso, WA

So many uses and benefit's! Prime, set. Intensity highlighter or eyeshadow. HUGE STAPLE fir my make-up collection and a must have!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.