BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
This setting spray is just perfect, you can use it as primer and it will make everything go on smoothly. And after you've put on makeup? let me tell you girl... It melts everything om your face! Leaves you with a perfect makeup face, nothing powdery everything settled and it makes my makeup last even more.
Celly R.
Celly R.
Phoenix, AZ
This is so my holy Grail!! I use this before and after every single application of make up. I love how refresh my face feels when I first put it on and after make up is on! It is a little pricey not too high just in between but it is definitely worth it. I definitely recommend Mac's prep and prime spray to any make up lover out there like me
Tori W.
Tori W.
Roseville, CA
So I didn't understand the hype... then I finally caved and tried it. EVERYONE needs this. The price is high but the product lasts a long time. It smells good and really helps prolong your makeup.
I like to use it underneath and in top of my makeup if I really want to hold my makeup in place.
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
Wichita, KS
I like to use this primer even when I am not applying make up for the day. However, it has not really helped my oily skin. It doesn't work too well as a setting spray either and I do not like how the nozzle is made, instead of a mist it kind of just sprays really hard and then I get streaks when I do have my foundation on. Overall it is priced fair and lasts a long tine depending how much you use.
Sasha L.
Sasha L.
Glendale, CO
I love this product and have gone through many many bottles! I use it to set my face and make the powders blend into my face and to intensify eye shadow. This is definitely a must have for any makeup lover!
Alysia R.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This is a must have. It is very effective. I love this, for locking in my makeup. It helps it last all day. I love using a spritz on my brushes before I dip them in some eye shadow. It really helps set the look. It is light and not oily. It is not drying. I use it daily in my makeup routine.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
This is everyone's favorite finishing spray! Sets my makeup beautifully, feels amazing when you spray it on, and makes my makeup last all day, through heat and dancing! It's a must have for me, and I recommend you get it too!
Rima D.
Rima D.
Rosedale , NY
Omg I don't know life without this product! I've purchased similar products but, always go back to MAC fix plus. After I apply my concealer, I always wet my beauty blender with this to pat the concealer in my skin. I love how this feel and makes my skin look. I run through this like crazy!
Erica S.
Erica S.
Rialto, CA
I love this facial spray. It helps keep my makeup lasting looooong. It's easy to spray and the nozzle sprays well enough to get your whole face in just a spray or two (depending on how much you like) . It is a good spray and I like the amount of product you get! This is a top notch spray!
Leigh V.
Leigh V.
Sand Springs, OK
I purchased this product from Amazon and have really liked it. It makes my makeup last all day. I use two coats after applying my makeup and fan in dry between coats. I also spray it on my liner brush and turn a powder into a liner. It helps my makeup look less powdery and more like skin. My only complaint is that I wish it was a finer mist.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.