Add a Photo

Photos (582)
Martha B.
Martha B.
Pleasantville
LOVE. THIS.  This product makes such a big difference in the longevity of my makeup.  I noticed that when I use this my makeup stays flawless for so much longer.  I love the way the pump evenly sprays out the product and it preforms so well!  Definitely will be repurchasing.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Selma, AL
June 21, 2017, 8:12 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I love Mac prep& prime fix + I have combination skin I use it to refresh my makeup I usually go for a matte foundation and I always set everything thing with a powder this spray takes that powdery look away . It doesn't disturb the makeup that is applied and is amazing for making eyeshadows POP
choua v.
choua v.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this because it makes my makeup so easy to blend and makes my face feel amazing. It helps with foundation not to look so cakey! You can spray on before or after. I do both because after I spray it when finished with my makeup it makes my skin feel so refreshed. It comes in a pretty big bottle to last awhile even if you use it daily! The price is good and I'd definitely buy this again and recommend to others
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Apple Valley, CA
I use this spray every single day. I use it to set my foundation and when applying eyeshadow I wet my brush with it to make the shadows pop. I've never had a problem with this ruining my makeup. I will keep repurchasing this product. It's great for anyone.
Glenna M.
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
This is SO nice for refreshing the skin between makeup steps. It feels great and makes my makeup look great! I notice my makeup wearing longer through the day. The spray is a lovely fine mist with a good amount of control. Will definitely repurchase!
Ariel V.
Ariel V.
Huntington Park, CA
Sept. 15, 2015, 12:08 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
What can I say this setting spray work wonders for your makeup , you can put it one before and after you apply your makeup. I started to notice that may makeup would cake up around my nose but when I decide to apply some spray around my nose it made its looks dewy and I fell in love using it I would 100% recommend this product
Guadalupe O.
Guadalupe O.
Las Vegas, NV
I love MAC products but this product was something I was not sure if I should buy. I read many reviews and then I decided to buy it. Now this has become an essential product in my makeup routine. So, if your are in the fence of buying it, GO FOR IT!
Laura P.
Laura P.
Katy, TX
This setting spray works wonders and it's a must have for me. You can use it to set your face makeup, and spray it on brushes before picking up eyeshadow to make the pigments more vibrant. This works especially well with metallic or shiny shadows.
Hazelkrystal D.
Hazelkrystal D.
Fremont, CA
This spray absolutely transforms my final look. It makes my face look hydrated and dewy. You can use it to enhance eye shadows and even high lighters for a more pigmented turn out.
Glenda M.
Glenda M.
Raleigh, NC
I love this for making my eyeshadows more vibrant and also for making my foundation less cakey. This does. If have any spf. It's natural on he skin and you can never get enough of it. I've been purchasing this for a long time and it is worth buyig
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.