Add a Photo

Photos (554)
Cassie F.
Cassie F.
Chula vista, Ca

Helps my makeup set in! The powder sets so nicely so it looks flawless & not like I just put 13 pounds of makeup on lol
emily o.
emily o.
Sylmar, CA

I use this before I put in my foundation and as. Setting spray I love this and will always use this always it is my fav
Brook K.
Brook K.
Watsontown, PA

I love this spray so much! It is a necessity for me. Works wonders for making a cakey or to powdery face look smoother.
Blake S.
Blake S.
Angola, IN

yassssssss LOVE! This product really helps my powders melt onto my face and keeps it from looking cakey! so refreshing!
Kerby P.
Kerby P.

This spray has saved my life, without I don't think my makeup would look the way it does everyday. I absolutely love it
Alli S.
Alli S.

I use this to help prime my face, and also to absorb any extra powder so I don't look cakey, I truly love this product!
Martha W.
Martha W.

This has been my go to setting spray for years! It is pretty reasonably priced and a little definitely goes a long way!
Kiara A.
Kiara A.
Denver, CO

Best Primer ever!! I use it to set my makeup as well. Stays on for 12 hours. I love that it doesnt make your face oily.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Flower Mound, TX

Love fix plus I always buy it every time I go in Mac gives my face a nice refresher before and after applying my makeup
Antwalaja W.
Antwalaja W.
Magnolia, AR

I like to have mty face clean before putting any makeup on at all what so ever. I always love having a pretty blend in.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.