Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (471)
Keena B.
Keena B.

I love this stuff..cant live with out it...i use this to keep my makeup in place and to get rid of any powdery look.
Sasha T.
Sasha T.
Abbeville, LA

My all time favorite setting spray ! Love the way it smells and feels! It always leaves my make up looking amazing !
Shakira A.
Shakira A.
Wiesbaden

Love it soooooooooooooo much and it feels suuuper fresh but the smashbox primer and Photo Finishi is Pretty good too
Brandi L.
Brandi L.
Violet, LA

This is the absolute best Mac Product!! It's my go to for before and after I do my make up ! Definitely a must have!
Saba J.
Saba J.

I love this, it makes my makeup look so nice and my skin so refreshed after I spray it. It's definitely a must have.
Diana A.
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA

Love this!!! Helps my makeup last for hours. Apply it before i start putting on makeup and it helps my fave be fresh
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Lancaster , Ca

This stuff is great. Super long lasting, giving escape you that fresh feeling and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin
Emily P.
Emily P.
Morton Grove, IL

This stuff is amazing! I use it before and after I apply makeup. It gives me enough dewiness if my makeup is cakey.
Izzy C.
Izzy C.

This product is soooo good, it makes your makeup stay put all day and it adds slight of a dewy finish to your skin.
Kaylyn  T.
Kaylyn T.
Weehawken , Nj

Fix plus is magical! Cakey face fix! I love spraying some on a brush and using my eyeshadow to intense the pigment.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.