BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Chikis V.
Chikis V.
Fix plus is a great way to prime face. I personally soak my face in this to make my foundation a little bit dewy. However the product it self is great. The skin feels hydrated through the day. I can say that the actual spray is very direct. Its not as finely sprayed like the Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
Anderson
My absolute favorite. I use this before, during and after. Before it helps prep my face and add an extra layer for hydrating. During, I use it to help apply my face make up, and after I spray it to help keep everything in place. Its not the cheapest prep and prime spray, but its worth it.
Maddi M.
Maddi M.
Lawrence, KS
I love how this product feels on my skin, it's refreshing. I don't know that I really notice a benefit in prepping my skin other than adding a great amount of moisture and an added refresher. I really enjoy this product and would recommend this product for those who are looking for more moisture for their face.
Alysia R.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
This is a must have. It is very effective. I love this, for locking in my makeup. It helps it last all day. I love using a spritz on my brushes before I dip them in some eye shadow. It really helps set the look. It is light and not oily. It is not drying. I use it daily in my makeup routine.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Sacramento, CA
I have used this spray for years! I love this product for multiple uses. It is great when you want to use Eyeshadows wet. I just get some product on the brush spray it with Fix plus and apply to my lid. The other way I use this is when I feel like my face looks like it has to much powder I spray this to tone it down. The only downside is I don't always think this helps my makeup to last any longer.
Celly R.
Celly R.
Phoenix, AZ
This is so my holy Grail!! I use this before and after every single application of make up. I love how refresh my face feels when I first put it on and after make up is on! It is a little pricey not too high just in between but it is definitely worth it. I definitely recommend Mac's prep and prime spray to any make up lover out there like me
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
Lynn, MA
This setting spray is just perfect, you can use it as primer and it will make everything go on smoothly. And after you've put on makeup? let me tell you girl... It melts everything om your face! Leaves you with a perfect makeup face, nothing powdery everything settled and it makes my makeup last even more.
Leigh V.
Leigh V.
Sand Springs, OK
I purchased this product from Amazon and have really liked it. It makes my makeup last all day. I use two coats after applying my makeup and fan in dry between coats. I also spray it on my liner brush and turn a powder into a liner. It helps my makeup look less powdery and more like skin. My only complaint is that I wish it was a finer mist.
Tori W.
Tori W.
Roseville, CA
So I didn't understand the hype... then I finally caved and tried it. EVERYONE needs this. The price is high but the product lasts a long time. It smells good and really helps prolong your makeup.
I like to use it underneath and in top of my makeup if I really want to hold my makeup in place.
Bailey B.
Bailey B.
MAC Fxx + has so many different uses. I use it as a primer, a setting spray and even on my eyeshadow brushes to give shimmery eyeshadows more pigment. This is great for all skin types and can even be used as a fresh spritzer when your skin needs a little pick me up, with our without makeup. I personally love the smell of it and use it daily!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.