Add a Photo

Photos (312)
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
Jersey Shore, PA

Works great! It helps make my makeup last longer and makes it look like skin instead of cake face!
brianna l.
brianna l.
long beach

Love this product so much! Really keeps my makeup set and looking finished all day!! Worth the buy
Taynara M.
Taynara M.
Catonsville, MD

This is an Amazing product. It really has a good result on the skin ,nice bottle and a good price.
Janet G.
Janet G.

I really love this setting spray and it makes my eyeshadow SUPER pigmented!!! I totally recommend.
Sam P.
Sam P.
Milwaukee, WI

Everybody needs this for something. Honestly I just wish I could use it as a perfume on the daily!
Andrea C.
Andrea C.

Me encanta es de muy buena calidad, la marca MAC nunca defrauda y todos los productos son geniales
Ellen F.
Ellen F.
Brisbane, Australia

Used it in my makeup class but wasn't fussed on it. Nothing wrong with it just personal preference.
Alexandra V.
Alexandra V.
Mcallen, TX

YAAAASSSSSSSSSS BICH I LOOOVEEEE IT SOOOO MUUUCH MY FAVORITE MAKEUP ARTISTS USE IT AND J LOOOVE IT
Jordan B.
Jordan B.

This is my everything its the best I love it. It is one of my must have in makeup bag at all times
Amparo L.
Amparo L.

This is so refreshing and feels fantastic on the skin. Credit to Jaclyn Hill for raving over this.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.