Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (443)
Hanna s.
Hanna s.

I love this spray its perfect for people who have dry skin like i do. Its keeps your face hydrated
megan g.
megan g.
Bethel Springs, TN

I love finishers. really keeps it on and safe from sweat and other things. really sets it in place
Salina M.
Salina M.
Rialto, CA

Its So refreshing. Love the smell. And by far the best setting spray that I've tried of all times.
Zuliram M.
Zuliram M.

Love it. Best one out.. I use it all the time never leave home without it. It's great for dry skin
Anais R.
Anais R.

its good not too great i still prefer urban decay over this spray it feels very ughh when applied
Ana F.
Ana F.

It's ok in my book but it's not all it's cracked up to be. Urban decay all nighter has my #1 vote
Claire S.
Claire S.
England

I would not be without this. It's so versatile and has saved my makeup a few times. Kit essential
Haneet S.
Haneet S.
Kerman, CA

I used to love this product but I stopped using it after I heard about animal testing through MAC
Angela L.
Angela L.
Springfield, OR

I'm in Love with this product!!! Makeup stays all day no nasty stickiness, and no terrible smell,
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
Ft Leavnworth, KS

If you love MAC you will love this! Great size bottle and I love the style of it! Works great too
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.