MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Omg guys I would die without this product ! It's definitely very talked about and very popular ! Theirs so many ways you could use this ! It helps tonsss with " cakey " looking makeup especially with all the powers ! It will definitely melt everything to look like perfection!
Plamen V.
Plamen V.
Kalamazoo, MI
I like to use this as a refreshing mist and whenever i feel like my face looks too powdery or cakey. This melts all of the powder on your face leaving your face looking dewy and flawless. This however is not a setting spray so it will not improve the wear time of your makeup.
Cassie T.
Cassie T.
Fullerton
July 5, 2017, 2:16 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
One of the OG's of primers. I rarely use it as a face primer, but I do put it on my eyeshadow brush after picking up powder and it definitely amplifies color intensely. I also love using it as a "Fixer" at the end. It softens your makeup and makes it all blend beautifully.
Amy L.
Amy L.
BELTSVILLE, MD
Incredible product! Can be used for many different things. I use it before I apply my makeup, it makes it go on flawlessly. I use it after I powder my face to get rid of the powdery look. It can also applied to eyeshadow brushes to intensify shadows. Best multi purpose spray!!
Jami G.
Jami G.
Another holy Grail. I always keep a backup bottle because I can't run out. I love to spray it on my face when I'm not wearing make up. I love to spray on my make up as a finishing spray or to refresh my look. I also love using it to wet my brushes for shimmery eyeshadows. This is overall one of my favorite products from MAC.
tasheba g.
tasheba g.
Detroit, MI
I love love love this I use this sometimes before I put on my foundation but I normally use it after I put on my foundation because it makes everything come together. This is a must have in my bag.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
San Antonio, TX
The mac spray is ok! I usually buy the travel size since it's less expensive and also lasted me a really long time! I think it's very easy to apply, just a few spritz when your finished putting your makeup on. I didn't think it kept my makeup perfectly in place but it did help.
Diamante S.
Diamante S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Fix + is amazing. Enough said. I use it to refresh my makeup, hydrate my skin. I literally spray it all over my body because it soothes the skin. Also Mac has other scents as well but they a limited edition. Great for dry skin. Big bottle is $22.00n and Travel size is $12.00.
Marcea B.
Marcea B.
June 19, 2017, 5:44 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I’ve been using this since junior high for a reason. Mac was my first higher end purchase and this product in particular has been a staple since then. I love the way this mist comes out. I love the all natural scent. I love the way it makes me look like I have a natural glow. Just love
Juvirn A.
Juvirn A.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I don't use this as a primer but I spray it to melt in my makeup before I use finishing spray. It really helps to blend the makeup together in a way. The smell is amazing too, and for the amount I spray a day on my face I'm surprised it's lasted me so long.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.