Add a Photo

Photos (519)
daniela u.
daniela u.
Sanford, NC

Love love love it ! It sets my face so well and makes my face looks incredibly great! I really recommend it
Lauren E.
Lauren E.

Feels nice and hydrating but I honestly can't tell a difference when I do or don't use it once makeup is on
Angelica L.
Angelica L.
Tulare

Ive used this product its amazing but nevet owned it this was my sisters it is too exspensive to buy for me
Gina S.
Gina S.
Alton, IL

Smells ok. Does foil my shadows. It's not a setting spray. I don't use it as that anyway. But I like this.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Richmond, TX

This is such a great product. It can be used in several different ways. I strongly recommend this product.
Sheila I.
Sheila I.

When you finish your makeup you fix it and it looks super beautiful with it leaves you radiant your face😍💄
ROSARIO V.
ROSARIO V.
San Jacinto, CA

I love this spray. Makes your Makeup look so much beautiful. Makes my eyeshadows look so much more vibrant
maria c.
maria c.
tampa, fl

Its so good want to tried agian !!!!! I 100% recomended to very girls :) its super important im the makeup
Gianna S.
Gianna S.

I love Mac fix + I spray it after I'm finished with my makeup to set it. Doesn't make my face oily at all.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Chula Vista, CA

MY FAVORITE I use this everyday I would recommend it to anyone who wears makeup or is planning to start 👌🏼
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.