BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12095)
Crystel G.
Lodi, CA
Amazing product it gives your face a great hydrate feeling . Also it hides your pores. Moreover it helps your makeup stay on all day. It's very easy to apply and I highly recommend this product to others.
Sydney K.
I think this is the only setting spray that I have actually noticed a difference with when using! It feels very refreshing and it leaves a slight Dewey look which I love! And it's a fair price for the size!
Chelsea F.
Longview, TX
This is a MUST for everyone's beauty box...even if you are not a beauty "expert". It is phenomenal for a pretreat for primer...to help set powder/foundation to prevent a cakey look...to spritz on eyeshadows/highlight for a more intense look..and as a setting spray! It is so multifunctional. I NEVER go without! The bottle lasts forever! A definite must for everyone. It is so refreshing!
Georgina A.
Middle Vlg, NY
This stuff is Amazing!! I just started using it but it feels so hydrating. I have mostly normal skin. It doesn't hide pores but makes your face look glowy and natural. I would totally recommend. Put it in the fridge for some cooling effects!!
Diana Z.
Corona, CA
For a person that has tried many different primers I highly recommend this product! It made my foundation and powder have such a flawless finish, it can be a bit pricey for a primer but I extremely recommend
Navillely A.
Brownsville, TX
This product is really good! It can either be use while you are applying your makeup so that it won't look cakey or it can be used on hot days to keep your face feeling fresh! I would really recommend this product to others especially in the summer when we are feeling hot and nasty just spray it all over your face and you'll feel fresh ✨
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Finally broke down and bought a bottle of this fix + in March of this year. I think I paid $18.00 for it but could be wrong on that. I have several "drugstore" priced setting sprays that work for what I need them to do but wanted to see why this was such a cult classic. It is a very versatile product but I mainly use it as a setting spray, to calm down any powdery or cakey issues, to wet my eyeshadow brushes when I want a more intense look out of my lid shades, and on zero makeup days to refresh my skin after a shower or after being out in heat and humidity. I will repurchase this every time I run out and gladly pay the "higher end" price. It is a staple for me, only con I have is that because the way it's packaged I don't find it to be travel friendly so it just doesn't leave my vanity.
Brittney M.
A daily staple. You must have this product! Great for all skin types. Luxurious but affordable one bottle can last me a few months. Leaves skin looking flawless.
Celina M.
Manassas Park, VA
Love this stuff. I use it daily as a setting spray, but I love to use it alone as well. It's super refreshing and smells great :) It leaves me with a natural finish but helps my somewhat dry skin stay moisturized as well.
Shanelle C.
Kissimmee, FL
This product is great if used as a primer or a setting spray with a dewy finish. I like to spray my face before apply foundation. It is also great for better color pay off when used on eye shadow brushes.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.