Add a Photo

Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Aug. 17, 2016, 3:47 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Going back to school is crazy! My skin drys out from the climate change and routine in general! So my go to is this because I spray it on before my makeup which is refreshing and preps my skin! Than I also re spray at the end to set in my makeup and make sure my skin stays moist! I can re spray throughout the day when I need a pick me up too!
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Loganville, GA
I cannot live without this product. I bought it as a setting spray and it works so nicely. I also love to spray this on my brush and dip it into my metallic eyeshadows. It helps them stay on longer and make the pigmentation even more intense. I love sparkles on my lid and this product helps with making it look the best it possibly could look!
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Best spray ive ever used, makes your makeup last all day and gets rid of the cakey look, cost $22 but with the size amount it equal to the cost of the nyx spray since you can fill the nyx bottle ($7) three times with mac spray, which i do because i enjoy the nyx bottle and the amouth it sprays since i feel like the mac one is hard to control
Kara C.
Kara C.
Midland, TX
Love love love fix+!! I use for very many things that has to do with my makeup! I love using to bring out the color in my eyeshadow and for a more glowing highlight! I use at when I need a quick face refreshing towards the end of the day!!! Great product! I use a lot so I buy very often just a little pricey. About $22 dollars but well worth!
Kyra P.
Kyra P.
Buffalo, NY
March 17, 2016, 5:46 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
LOVEEEE, I will never go without it. It's amazing for spraying on your brushes to give your make up more pigment. It can make a poor quality eyeshadow look amazing... as for being a setting spray idk about that. I have super oily skin and this gives you more of a dewy look. I don't recommend this for people with oily skin at all but dry yes!
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
April 20, 2016, 4:58 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is the best finishing spray. If you're someone who uses a lot of powders and your makeup tends to look Cakey or powdery when your done, a couple sprays if this will completely take that away. It melts all of those powders together and makes a perfect flawless application, I was skeptical until I tried it for myself and now I'm obsessed!
LeAnn L.
LeAnn L.
June 23, 2016, 12:59 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
If you have not tried this spray where have you been this fine mist is full of magic because it makes your makeup look flawless and smooth without a powdery finish also food for refreshing your makeup threw out that day along with many other uses good for making eyeshadow pop and you can even use it on your hair this stuff is really magical
Alicja K.
Alicja K.
palos hills, IL
March 6, 2016, 11:42 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
When I got a Macys gift card for Christmas, I knew exactly what I would purchase and it was this. It's a pretty pricey item for me but I knew it was a must have and it totally is. It makes my makeup look flawless and the spray comes out evenly. The smell is also pleasant. This was my first Mac purchase and I want to try more of their items.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Omaha, NE
June 13, 2016, 11:05 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is a product I recently found and now I can't be without. It changes the game w eye shadows.. Little spray on a brush and dip into your shadow and it gives deeper colors and sits better on the eyelid without creasing. Purchased right thur the MAC website plus I love that they are always giving promo codes. Just ordered another bottle.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Birmingham, AL
June 20, 2016, 5:02 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is such a wonderful mult-use product. I only took a star away because it is not best used for its namesake. I have tried it as a setting spray, but ultimately its best use is to wet a brush before applying an eyeshadow to increase the power of the pigment and cause metallic eyeshadows to be brighter and more reflective on the eyelids.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.