Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (471)
NISSA R.
NISSA R.

This gives life to my face! I have dry skin this is my cheaper alternative to the Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin mist and I am very happy with the quality and price of the item from MAC. Fix plus is great for dry skin as prep, prime or a mist to freshen up old makeup, or a mist on eyeshadow to give it more pigment and help it last longer. Love love love this is now a staple in my collection.
Isabelle B.
Isabelle B.
Las Vegas, NV

I just recently bought my first bottle and regret it so bad. Not because the product is bad but because I don't know how to live without it. I bought it about a month ago and I have already went through half a bottle. It makes highlight better, shimmer shimmeryer, and makes your face look more smooth. It smells really really good. It makes blending cream products easier. I just love it.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Smiths Falls, Ontario

The mac fix+ is an absolute must in my daily makeup routine, especially in the summer! this setting spray works great and keeps your makeup looking flawless all day, it also makes your makeup sweat proof which is a must in the hot weather. The setting spray is kind of high priced but its a good value because you only need a few sprays each day, one bottle usually lasts me almost a year!
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Longview, TX

This is a MUST for everyone's beauty box...even if you are not a beauty "expert". It is phenomenal for a pretreat for primer...to help set powder/foundation to prevent a cakey look...to spritz on eyeshadows/highlight for a more intense look..and as a setting spray! It is so multifunctional. I NEVER go without! The bottle lasts forever! A definite must for everyone. It is so refreshing!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
New Phila, OH

This product is not suitable for oily skin. I myself have an oily t zone, and when I used this as a setting spray it made my skin feel super greasy. I then tried as a primer , and set with matte foundation and powder, and it still made my skin look super oily. This works great as a mixing medium, but not great for anyone with oily skin wanting to use this to prime or set their makeup.
Adrienne L.
Adrienne L.

I love this product a lot. It's super light and refreshing on the skin. I always spray my eyeshadow brush with Fix+ to make my shimmer shadows more pigmented. I really love doing this. However it's not a setting spray in any way so that is important to know. It won't extend the life of your makeup. It is mainly to help foundation/makeup look less cakey. Just something to keep in mind!
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Melbourne, Australia

I've used many setting sprays in the past but this by far is favorite due to the fact that it lasts a long time, no matter what you do during the day. I apply it to my whole face after I'm done with my makeup and my makeup stays in place and looking fresh as ever all day and I never have to worry about fixing my eyeliner up or worry about my makeup running or smudging. Great product.
Luz A.
Luz A.
Waukegan, IL

This is just an amazing product! I had been putting it off for a LONG time but OMG I'm so glad I purchased it! Wouldn't mind spending my money on this... It works best for combination skin, it gives a small glow to the face.. nothing major.. I definitely recommend this product to everyone! And to be honest, it's not that expensive... leaves the skin looking beautiful and very natural!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

I use this to enftincesfy my shadow and it works miracles. It looks like water but it's magic in a bottle. It can also be used for setting spray and when used as setting spray its great. Long lasting and nice on skin although I must admit I use Urban decay All Nighter setting spray to set my makeup this is a great alternative and is a amazing product. I highly recommend this product.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Hoffman Estates, IL

this stuff is amazing i use it before applying makeup and after and it leaves my skin with a beautiful dewy glow. it makes my skin feel so hydrated and it smells really good. i also use it to wet shimmer shadows to make them pop more its a very versatile product. but it is not a setting spray its a mineral water mist so it will make you makeup run if you spray too close to be careful
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.