BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Charisa M.
Dallas, GA
This stuff is amazing! So you can spray it in your face if you need extra moisture but did you know that you can also use it on shimmer eyeshadows. Well kinda. To get the eyeshadow shimmery on your lid get your brush a little tiny bit wet with the product then dab your eyeshadow and apply. Your eyes should be ⭐️ now
Winner S.
Honolulu, HI
Fix+ is my life saver! Not only does it feel super refreshing and smell great, but it makes my makeup look SO GOOD! It melts all the powders into the skin making everything look so much more natural and put together. Must have in my book because this item is a total game changer. If you don't own this, you need it!
Krystal H.
Choctaw, OK
Honestly I don't think I could do my makeup without this product. It's probably one of the most important parts of my makeup routine. Even though I don't use foundation, my concealer often looks cakey. This solves all your cake face problems and feels AMAZING. I would bathe in this stuff if it weren't so expensive.
Monica B.
This is okay product wasn't what I expected it's been really hyped up but I will use it before I apply foundation and moisturizer what I really like to use for is to give my eyeshadow a metallic finish I apply some to my brush then dip in to my eyeshadow and it gives it a metallic foiled look and that's pretty dope
Sumia Y.
Flushing, NY
This is a great product and absolute nesscicity if you have dry skin like me, but it is not to be confused with a setting spray. It's a refresher for your make up a little spirits and you'll as if you just done your makeup. Also it's great to use after putting on your full face so that you can get nice dewy finish
It's alright, but doesn't set my makeup the way I hoped for. My powders didn't quite lend themselves to this product, and my concealer started to separate. I was told by my Mac guy that this would make my matte powder more dewy - instead, it just looked cakier. It did help keeps things in place over time, though.
Deeann G.
Hayward, CA
I go through so many bottles of Fix+ it's ridiculous. It's a great multi use spray to set and prime the face. I use it before applying foundation, setting my powder, increasing the pigmentation when highlighting and applying eyeshadow. Other brands have tried to make simpliar products but this one is my favorite.
This product is a GAME CHANGER. I use this so many times while doing my makeup. The first way I use it is for prepping my skin before a cream primer. I also spray it on my damp beauty blender to apply foundation and concealer. Last, I use it when I'm done with my makeup to set and also take the powdery look away.
Benita G.
My all time favorite makeup spray! I love this mist before and after i apply my makeup. I feel that when i spray before it helps the makeup stick to my skin better. I also use it if i feel my skin is dry, i spray with foundation and it feels moisturizing. And of course i love setting my makeup with this as well.
Summer H.
Wilton, CA
I feel like this is a product that every person needs in their life! It's a nice refreshing spray. I love using it to set my makeup in place so I don't look so powdery, using it to wet eyeshadows to make them stick better/be more pigmented, and also prep my skin for foundation. Awesome product, the hype is real.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.