Add a Photo

Photos (379)
Jilian W.
Jilian W.
Paterson, NJ

Holy grail for everyone that uses this or plans to use it, this product is great to prep the skin and refresh your skin and/or makeup...its a lightweight mist of water packed with vitamins and minerals, infused with a blend of green tea, chamomile and cucumber to gently soothe and refresh the skin. Gives an instant boost of hydration while delivering a soft sheen to refresh and finish makeup.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA

I think every person should at least try the map fix plus setting spray at least once-in-a-lifetime and then if you don't like it move one I absolutely love this I wouldn't trade this setting spray for anything in the world I use it to set my make up I said to hydrate my skin or you did to make my eyeshadows pop or use it to make my highlighter more glowing tried girls it's worth the 22 bucks
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Moncton, New Brunswick

Bought this because I've heard nothing but amazing things. It's the first setting spray I've ever used and it's amazing!! Yes, 26$ is a little pricey, but it's a good sized bottle and works almost too good for words. I like using it after moisturizing my skin to make it easier to apply primer, foundation etc. but it's also amazing at setting your makeup too! Either way you use it, it's great.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.

This is one of those products that I CANNOT run out of! It is so versatile...prime with it, set your makeup with it, or my personal favorite- spritz your eye shadow brush after you've picked up product (especially shimmers) and the color just EXPLODES! Sooo vibrant. This product and technique is also amazing with highlighters if you really want to glow. I will never go without my MAC Fix+!!
Shamoy W.
Shamoy W.
Bonita Spgs, FL

Wonderful product...
I love Fix Plus, it has so many uses; primer, setting spray, eyeshadow intensifier.
It really is a "does all".
It sets ones makeup beautifully, removing the powdery residue associated with the use of powder. It also leaves one skin & makeup nice and glowy. It also acts as an extra boost of hydration, needed for those of us with dry skin. I highly recommend tis products.
Lori T.
Lori T.
Ventura, CA

This will always be my all time cant live without finishing mist, skin refresher it is my "HOLY GRAIL" 💕nothing will ever compare!! I have been using this baby like crazy this summer it gives me that pick up in the middle of the day and gives my make up that just applied glow✨ my skin changes with every season but this beauty always knows and gives my skin what it craves... Thank you MAC💕✨✨
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
Fort Worth, TX

Love this product!! It is definitely a must have in your makeup collection. It's the perfect touch to a finished look. It will merge any unfinished lines in your make up but (it's not a miracle worker you still have to blend). The scent is light and fresh and smells really great. It's a great mid day refresher as well and I would recommend everyone has this precious gem in their collection.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY

I love this product- mostly because it can be used in a variety of ways. My two favorite ways are to spray on my foundation brush before applying to make application go on smoothly. The second is to remove that overly powdery look you can get at the end of applying your makeup. I'm looking forward to using it to intensify shadows as well. Overall a great product at a great price point -$23
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

This product helps a lot when my face is feeling a bit dry. I spray it on my skin before any makeup and it instantly moisturizes my face and gets rid of that tightness and my makeup applies beautifully without clinging to dry patches. If my makeup ever looks powdery I set my makeup with this spray and it makes my makeup one with my skin and helps it look natural! I cannot go without this!
Madalyn D.
Madalyn D.
Marianna, FL

Love this stuff! It's great to use as a hydrating primer before makeup application and after as a setting spray! This spray is great especially if you accidentally over powdered because it melts the makeup into your skin giving you a flawless finish rather than leaving you a powdery mess! Added bonus of this spray is that it really enhances your eye makeup when you wet your brush with it!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.