BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Melissa D.
Eldersburg, MD
Im not sure what it is about this product but I love it. It is my go to primer!! I spray it on before I apply makeup and find it helps keep my makeup set SO MUCH BETTER than most primers. It keeps my face matte all day. I also spray some on at the end of my makeup application for extra hold. I recommend this to everyone, I've bought 5 total over the years.
Julie A.
Jacksonville, NC
This has been a staple in my makeup bag for YEARS! It has so many uses, for the face and eyes. You can use it to set your makeup, prime your face, as a mid-day pick me up, or as a mixing medium for glittery eyeshadows. It instantly enhances color payoff for eyeshadows, creating a bold foiled effect. Plus, it smells great and never feels heavy on the skin.
Wandymar D.
I am in love with this setting spray use it before I do my makeup and after leaves my makeup looking flawless for hours!! Love it will repurchase it once it is all over I love it so much. Use it every single day!!!!!
Brittany W.
Amazing the reason why I didn’t give it 5-stars because I didn’t like that it gives you a dewy look my skin is already oily and it made me look greasy but if your face is caked up it will make your skin look flawless
Veronica G.
Baltimore, MD
A lightweight mist of water packed with vitamins and minerals, infused with a blend of green tea, chamomile and cucumber to gently soothe and refresh the skin. Gives an instant boost of hydration while delivering a soft sheen to refresh and finish makeup
Swaila✨ R.
Schenectady , NY
I love Fix+ my makeup looks so good after I’ve sprayed this. I like the smell of it too. It doesn’t have that weird chemical scent like most setting sprays do. It gives me a subtle glow
Jennifer c.
I’ve tried several setting spray but nothing worked like this one ! It leaves your makeup on all day. Also it helps me for my oily skin , doesn’t leave me greasy like the other setting sprays I used in the past. Definitely recommend to you ladies.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Alaina R.
Livermore, CA
Fix+ is a staple in my collection. It is so multipurpose! I use it for a number of things, as a mixing medium for water based foundation, to create a metallic finish for my eyeshadows, to create and eyeshadow liner, and to melt my powder makeup into my skin! I believe everyone should have this in their collection. 11/10 would recommend.
Jordan M.
Ladson, SC
I tend to use this before and after makeup application because it is so light, but works sooo well. It’s gotten me through 8 hour all you can eat crab legs in the middle of a super humid summer. Total game changer.
Maliyah P.
Sacramento
Omg this is amazing!! I love this primer this is my 2nd time using this primer and it feels so weight less and refreshing non oily and easy to put on not at all hard application it’s very good product if I were u I would buy it because I bought it
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.