MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
Alicja K.
Alicja K.
palos hills, IL
March 6, 2016, 11:42 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
When I got a Macys gift card for Christmas, I knew exactly what I would purchase and it was this. It's a pretty pricey item for me but I knew it was a must have and it totally is. It makes my makeup look flawless and the spray comes out evenly. The smell is also pleasant. This was my first Mac purchase and I want to try more of their items.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Omaha, NE
June 13, 2016, 11:05 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is a product I recently found and now I can't be without. It changes the game w eye shadows.. Little spray on a brush and dip into your shadow and it gives deeper colors and sits better on the eyelid without creasing. Purchased right thur the MAC website plus I love that they are always giving promo codes. Just ordered another bottle.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Birmingham, AL
June 20, 2016, 5:02 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is such a wonderful mult-use product. I only took a star away because it is not best used for its namesake. I have tried it as a setting spray, but ultimately its best use is to wet a brush before applying an eyeshadow to increase the power of the pigment and cause metallic eyeshadows to be brighter and more reflective on the eyelids.
Kya
Kya
May 15, 2016, 6:37 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is my holy grail product. When I tell you I LOVE this product, I mean it. It's worth the money and it makes your makeup look even more gorgeous, the scent is also pleasant. It's great to refresh your makeup with after a few hours if you feel you need to. I'm a constant user of this product, and you should be too. You won't regret it.
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Fullerton, CA
June 28, 2016, 9:44 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
First off, I love the packaging of this product. Holds a lot of product and mists nicely. I personally don't really care for the scent though and this is a problem because when you use it you can smell it on your face all day long. It does a fantastic job of preserving your make up though so it's kind of worth just getting over the scent.
Suzie O.
Suzie O.
July 15, 2016, 5:22 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
My holy grail product. I use this every single day all through out the day and even at night. I use this as a base on my skin before my foundation application, I use this to finish off my makeup - its my last step and I use this during the day to freshen up my makeup. I have about 3 bottles of this and a travel size in my purse. Love it !
Chyna S.
Chyna S.
Feb. 28, 2016, 10:09 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is a god send. I have oily skin so I pack on powder. This can lead to major cake face. A few spritz of fix plus and the powder just melts into my face. It helps keep a healthy glow to the skin. I just repurchased a new bottle. It won't set your makeup so spray this before and during makeup application. You won't regret the price tag!
Kessa M.
Kessa M.
Albany, OR
Fix + is a must have for anyone who uses makeup. It helps to take away the cake of certain powders especially when they stick to dry patches. It's perfect for any skin texture, just a few spritz when you're fine with makeup and you're good to go. It's also incredible for wetting shadows to help with pigmentation. Well worth the price tag
Katia M.
Katia M.
Huntsville, AL
I first got this product as a sample when I placed an online order, after 3 days of trying the sample i feel in love. Super easy to apply and a little goes such a long way. It keep my combination skin under control as well, I was not oily in my T-zone as soon as I was with out it. Long story short brought the product and still loving it!
Itigria M.
Itigria M.
So i have been loving this product since i got it ! Let's just get to it ! Every one hates the whole powdery look ! Well get this stuff spray on and it's like you've just used cream products no powder ! I love the scent , not too strong ! I'm going to have to stock up because this stuff will go fast lol ! but you don't need to spray alot
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.