Add a Photo

Photos (312)
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Southfield, MI

This is a nice size bottle and somehow I always use it really fast. I use this product to wet my foundation brush so that the foundation blends easier, I wet my beauty blender so that my (cream) highlight blend easier, I use it for my metallic/shimmer shadows and face highlighters to give it that extra pop and I use it on my Anastasia Brow Pomade to revitalize it.
Lily L.
Lily L.

Can be used as both a primer or finisher (for a smooth, even face). I choose to use it as a face primer, as it leaves it not too matte for makeup. Leaves makeup on the face for a while, but will smudge at the end of the day if not set with setting spray. Refreshes the face. Has a great locking mechanism on the cap. Great value compared to other brands (ex: Tatcha)
Deziree B.
Deziree B.
Bakersfield , Ca

Holy grail product ! I use it before makeup to prep my skin on my brush when I want my eyeshadow to really pop after I finish my makeup to take away any cakiness and through out the day to hydrate I wouldn't say it's a good setting spray I haven't noticed my makeup lasting longer just using this I still use a setting spray but this is perfect for everything else !
Georgia S.
Georgia S.
Exton, PA

Fix can do it all, whether you use it to refresh your skin, set your makeup, or a medium to use a dry product wet. This has been great for my dry skin and helps keep my makeup from slipping while still looking like skin. You really can't go wrong. If there are drawbacks, it would be the price and that it doesn't come in a bigger size. Try it, you won't regret it.
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Spartanburg, SC

If you don't have this, you need it. In the summer, I hate for my face to be super matte so instead of a setting spray, I spritz this. (Note, it does not help my makeup stay put longer). It takes away the powdery look as well, so if you apply too much powder, spritz this on. It also helps with eye shadow pigmentation. And it smells and feels amazing on the face!
Natalie R.
Natalie R.

I absolutely love fix+! I almost always use it when I apply my makeup. Sometimes I use it before to hydrate my skin and other times I use it after I apply my makeup just to make it stand out. This is also a great product if you want one of your shadows to have more pigment or stand out it really allows the pigment or eyeshadow to pop more than it did originally.
Rea Lynn
Rea Lynn
Iselin, NJ

This is my holy grail!!!!!! I can not live without this fix plus. It does not keep your makeup all day but its main job is to take out the powdery/cakey look of the foundation, concealer, and powder and flattens it all thanks to the glycerin in the product. Also, it's perfect if you want to glow and slay because it makes your highlight look intense to the gods!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

I love the Mac fix+skin setting spray. I use it to blend my makeup together after I finish with liquid, powder and bronzer. It makes the makeup melt together to take away the cake face look. It also adds a bit of a dewy look to my face in the summer time without making me look oily. I also use it to apply eyeshadows for less fallout and a creamy pigmented look.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Ridgewood, NY

I absolutely love this setting spray especially how in last all day. I Use this for a concert and I was jumping and sweating and my make up did not sweat off at all. Before I never used a setting spray ever since I got into it I just can't leave the house without. If you want your make up to last all day I highly recommend this right because it truly does work.
Lilia G.
Lilia G.
Lemoore, Ca

My sister told me this product was a must have and I'm glad I made this commitment. I love it! The scent it has is just so fresh like cucumbers it's very nice and light when sprayed also. I apply it before my makeup and after so it gets rid if that powder look. I also like to spray it on my brushes to foil my eyeshadows. I love this and will purchase it again.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.