BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Crystal W.
Seymour, TN
I LOVE this product!! One of my absolute favorites! I’ve used it many times and I’ve bought it many times. It smells amazing and keeps my makeup right where it belongs! For a girl with sensitive skin I was apprehensive at first but this is a cant live without product.
Jessica L.
This stuff is awesome. I was on the fence about it, but it is the best setting spray. That being said, I can't use this as a base/primer before, it really makes my foundation look weird, but I use it after and it seriously makes my skin look amazing and flawless.
Tiffany S.
I love this stuff!! It’s super refreshing and it smells amazing. I actually have the full sized Prep n prime Coconut. It’s amazing and rapidly becoming one of my holy grail products. It’s hydrating and a great setting spray. I love it. M.A.C Cosmetic Prep Plus Prime Fix+
Ali F.
Saunderstown, RI
I really love this product. One of my favorite uses for it is spraying my eye brush (concealer brush or cream eye color brush) and then using the damp brush to apply glitter/sparkly eye shadow. It makes the pigment so much stronger and helps it to stay on a lot longer!
Alexa K.
This is a holy grail product for a reason. I’ve been dying to try this but didn’t want to due to price. I finally decided to get a travel size and haven’t put it down since. This just does something to powder on your skin to make it blend into your natural skin and make you look stunning
Amina G.
Oh my god, this has to be the best setting spray I have ever used and believe me, I’ve used a lot. It comes out in a very nice mist and not a stream like some setting sprays tend to do. It helps my makeup stay all day but is also great for when my skin is feeling dry.
Sevastia M.
Glen Cove, NY
I use this daily, for skin care as well as setting my makeup! This product is a must have. It’s hydrating, smells good, and freshens up any makeup look. I use it to wet shadows for more pigmentation and you can even use it after to give the skin a dewy glow!
Hannah G.
La Grange
I don’t know how this MAC product doesnt do what it says but it was the worst primer I have ever used!!!! Made my skin so much more oily, also caused a break out on my forehead and chin. My makeup wore off within the hour and didnt allow my makeup to blend correctly.
Olivia F.
This product is absolutely amazing for intensifying pigments and shimmers or just setting and priming your face with a dewy finish. It helps hide pores and but doesn’t provide sun protection. Otherwise, I 10/10 highly recommend and would buy this product again.
Mariah M.
This is my holy grail I’ve used this for years and have re purchased so many times. . I use this so many ways. I use it to prime my skin, set my skin (it makes my makeup melt together) , to wet my brush for shimmer shadows and pigments. This so such a great product.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.