Add a Photo

Photos (474)
Antwalaja W.
Antwalaja W.
Magnolia, AR

I like to have mty face clean before putting any makeup on at all what so ever. I always love having a pretty blend in.
Cassie F.
Cassie F.
Chula vista, Ca

Helps my makeup set in! The powder sets so nicely so it looks flawless & not like I just put 13 pounds of makeup on lol
Daysi E.
Daysi E.
Fort Worth, TX

I really enjoy this, it definitely sets your makeup and it lasts all day! The bottle is big so it'll last a good while!
Alexus B.
Alexus B.
Saint Cloud, FL

I use this right before i put on all of my make up and it keeps my skin nice feeling after i take off all my make up :)
Alli S.
Alli S.

I use this to help prime my face, and also to absorb any extra powder so I don't look cakey, I truly love this product!
Kerby P.
Kerby P.

This spray has saved my life, without I don't think my makeup would look the way it does everyday. I absolutely love it
Kim C.
Kim C.
Summerland Key, FL

Have used MAC prep and prime for years to set my makeup and for using wet eye shadow. Love it and the different scents.
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Lexington

I am definitely a Mac girl. I love anything and everything mac. It is definitely a little pricey but I highly recommend
Holly F.
Holly F.
South Yorkshire

Makeup bag must have!! I can't leave the house without spraying this on my face! It brings powdered faces back to life!
Dana H.
Dana H.
Stafford, TX

Favorite multi use product. It's good as a primer, to set make up, and to make eye shadows pop! Big bottle, great value
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.