BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Amanda R.
Grand Junction, CO
I LOVE MAC + Prime Fix +!! It's amazing. If I need to enhance pigments, set my makeup, reblend my makeup after a long day at work.... the multi function for this product is ridiculous. I love when I can use a product and its multifunctional :) Can't live without this one!
Tina R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Are use this product in my professional make up kit at the beginning of most make up applications as a skin refresher, and something to make the skin feel more awake. Clients love the feeling of this product and I love the way that it works. I can also be used mid make up application to refresh foundation that may have gotten dry before you wanted to or maybe if you need more slip
Jully H.
Vly Cottage, NY
One of my makeup must haves! My makeup is not complete without setting with this spray. It sets your makeup while adding a nice natural glow to you and hydrates your skin. I honestly would not know what to do without this product. I have been using this for years and I haven't found anything better.
Iliana M.
I LOVE this spray! I have re-purchased it countless times and will continue to. I use it before and after my makeup application. I also love to mist this all over my face on days that I don't wear makeup.. gives a nice boost of hydration plus has a nice light scent to it.
chandra a.
fife, WA
This product is my absolute go to when wetting my eye shadow brush to apply shimmer shades. I am not as crazy about it as an actual setting spray for my face. I have oily/combo skin and it doesnt hold my make up in place for a whole days wear. For that I go to my UD setting spray. I find some of the other setting sprays a bit too sticky and tacky to wet my brush with for shadow though so this a must have
Katie M.
Words cannot describe how much I love this product. Mac is one of my all time favorite brands in general but the Fix+ is one of my favorite products. It's so versatile. You can use it to set your face, wet your beauty sponge, wet your brush to apply an eyeshadow. Sometimes I use it just for a refreshing mist. On top of that, it smells amazing. I always re-purchase this and it's a lot more affordable than other setting sprays. Highly recommend!!
Erikah O.
York, PA
I decided to give into the hype and test this setting spray out. I usually use the Urban Decay Chill Setting Spray. So to try something new was kind of intriguing. I did really like this setting spray. But I didn't really think it was any better than what I already know and I love. I think it does however, work better if you want to make shimmery eyeshadows look more metallic.
Sweet N.
My favorite makeup mist. I like to use this once I have done my makeup to take out the excess powder and get a healthy glow. Sometimes I also like to spray after my skin care and befriend my makeup to hydrogen my skin. You can also pick your eyeshadow on your brush, spray this fix plus on the brush and then apply the eyeshadows to get maximum pigmentation. Highlight recommend.
Maureen S.
Northwood
This is the best one on the market, period. I know because I have tried just about all of them and I gave all of them away after just a few uses. None come close to MAC.
In addition to the main uses for it I also use it on my eye shadow brushes to pick up the powders and get a stronger color once applied. I spray it on the dispensed liquid foundation before picking it up with my
Elizabeth R.
Los Angeles, CA
When my skin is feeling a little dry, I like to use this before my makeup. It adds a little moisture to my skin which helps keep my makeup from clinging to my dry patches. However, it doesn't always work with every foundation for me. Sometimes, it makes my skin super oily and I end up a shiny mess a few hours later. I find that it works best with my MAC studio fix and the new Wet N Wild Photogenic foundation. I also use this at the end when I have layered on too much setting powder to keep my from looking too cakey.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.