BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom
Priscilla O.
Priscilla O.
It is so quick and easy to put on. Additionally, the scent is very pleasant and brightens my mood somehow. The spray itself makes your skin kind of dewy, like a freshly moisturized look. I would especially recommend this in the summer because of the oil control it gives your face.
Jotishma N.
Jotishma N.
Auckland
I have been using MAC fix plus spray for years and I cannot live without it! The mist on the spray is perfect for even distribution across the face without ruining your makeup. It can be applied after makeup is completed as it keeps your face from looking cakey or it can be sprayed before makeup for added moisture. Definitely recommend.
Mich B.
Mich B.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I got this originally as a gift from a friend and I didn't realize how much I would use this product. I loved how the bottle was easy to open and close and how you can tell that you are using all of the product down the the last drop. I have repurchased this product multiple times.
Yessie M.
Yessie M.
Davenport , FL
 I have never use the product like this before.  It's been so hyped on YouTube I finally decided to budge and purchase it,  this is now my holy grail setting spray/primer !  It takes away the powder look after applying your full face of make up.  Also really good to refresh your make up during the day .
Janelle A.
Janelle A.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Sadly I'm almost out of my fix plus/: but I seriously love this spray! I usually use my  to prep my face before makeup and use the  to set my makeup. I know you're supposed to use it to prep you're face but I feel it's a great setting spray to just lock in all my makeup for the day/ night. Get your hands on this if you haven't already 💖
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Fremont, CA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This is a must have in my makeup kit! A staple in my beauty room and whenever I'm on the go. It sets nicely into the skin. Helps make makeup last longer. Gives the skin a dewy finish and if used with shimmer eye shadows will make the pigment even better. I never am with out my fix plus. I always stay stocked when it comes to fix plus.
Holly W.
Holly W.
This stuff is a life saver !! Does your makeup look too powdery ? Want to refresh it throughout the day with a spray that won't move your makeup around ? Need to wet a brush that will make your pigments, foiled shadows , etc stick better ? USE THIS !! I always have a bottle on hand ! Love it
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Mesa, AZ
I have oily skin and I cab not tell you how much I love the mac prep and fix. I do have other sprays that I love but this one and the urban decay ones are my favorites. Makes your shadows look amazing.
Dia S.
Dia S.
State College, PA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
After hearing about the fix plus forever I finally picked it up at the Chicago airport outlet. Anazing! I wish I'd listened and got it sooner, took me a while to jump on the MAC brand wagon but now I'm sold.Thi product is great! Helps a lot to keep my makeup on this summer! Must try!
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Mililani
This product is a MUST-HAVE! I use this non-stop when I do my makeup. There are so many uses for this. You can use this as a primer, as a setting spray, and you can even use this to spray onto your brushes when you are using pigmented shadows. I LOVE THIS and would highly recommend.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.