Add a Photo

Photos (554)
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Moreno Valley, CA

Although a lilttle pricey definitley worth it .. Last me awhile ... With this my makeup lasts and looks flawless all day
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Arlington, TN

Great for setting your powder face products and refreshing through the day. Lovely smell and most importantly not sticky
Thais G.
Thais G.
Blumenau SC

Fixa a maquiagem por um dia inteiro mas em festas ele não dura muito tempo por conta do calor e do suor mas vale a pena
Jenie I.
Jenie I.
Bronx, NY

Great spray at melting powder makeup makes your makeup last and look flawless. Only downfall is that it is very drying.
Leannie D.
Leannie D.
Hialeah, FL

This spray is sooo good that I have a lot of the in my make up bag ! It's just soo good and it makes my makeup look eww
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Lebanon, KY

Okay primer. Isnt my favorite, for me it made my skin get slightly oily throughout the day but overall a great product.
Nissa P.
Nissa P.
Killeen, TX

This spray is framing bomb.. Honey my makeup be laid after this spray. Leaves the makeup long lasting and not dried out
Antwalaja W.
Antwalaja W.
Magnolia, AR

I like to have mty face clean before putting any makeup on at all what so ever. I always love having a pretty blend in.
Nina M.
Nina M.
Avondale, AZ

This primer is my favorite, I highly recommend it. Your makeup stays for long time giving to your akin a natural touch.
Dana H.
Dana H.
Calimesa, CA

Favorite multi use product. It's good as a primer, to set make up, and to make eye shadows pop! Big bottle, great value
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.