Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (523)
Eliangy R.
Eliangy R.

The KEY to have a fantastic make up all day long it's a setting spray. This one is easy to use and affordable.
jennifer s.
jennifer s.
Superior, WI

I love fix plus. I use it as a preppy spray, setting spray and also a eyeshadow medium. The stuff is amazing.
Antoinette L.
Antoinette L.

my skin is very sensitive, but this product right here is amazing I love it and won't purchase anything else.
Nayely V.
Nayely V.

Love Mac's prep+prime fix! Use this daily on my face. I have used plenty and none like this! Keeper for sureā¤
Tiyana F.
Tiyana F.
Rockaway Park, NY

Works so well!! This is something I would say to use if he decides to take you swimming on the first date lol
Madison W.
Madison W.
Auburn, IN

I love this product! It is amazing for setting your makeup. Not only that but it lasts a long amount of time!
Jeanette B.
Jeanette B.

Love, love, love this prep and prime fix +!!! It helps keep me moisturized and makes my makeup look flawless.
Kloey V.
Kloey V.

I love this products. I have a full size and a travel size. It's great and keep my makeup on for a long time.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
USA

It's okay.. MAC is great quality but it's other stuff on the market, more reasonable priced and works better.
Megan  F.
Megan F.
Everett, WA

I just bought this item and so far I'm loving it, it dries so quick and my makeup stayed on all day. Love it.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.