BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Anastasija L.
By far one of my favorite MAC products I have a hard time finding a water based setting spray tgat doesn't make me look like I just got off of water slide. It feels amaxing and is very hydrating on my dry skin.
Jotishma N.
Auckland
I have been using MAC fix plus spray for years and I cannot live without it! The mist on the spray is perfect for even distribution across the face without ruining your makeup. It can be applied after makeup is completed as it keeps your face from looking cakey or it can be sprayed before makeup for added moisture. Definitely recommend.
Zaria M.
Temecula, CA
Cannot live without my fix plus! I spray after foundation and before studio fix powder which gives a full coverage satin finish. Intensifies eyeshadows and highlights too. Highly recommend! Soothing in the skin!
Iyshia W.
Fix plus is, in my opinion, the best makeup finishing spray on the market. It helps powder products to melt into the skin so beautifully. Not to be confused with a setting spray, it makes everything come together so much more quickly and perfectly.
Brittany G.
Bellefontaine, OH
LOVE Fix+, I can't even count how many times I have repurchased this. It is the perfect primer spray but I mainly love it as a setting spray. It makes my makeup last all day and gives it such a flawless finish.
Madison E.
This is my go to! Especially now that is starting to get hot out it keeps my makeup flawless and it melts my makeup into the skin and keeps my makeup lasting all throughout the day definitely would recommend this
A'erial B.
Austin
Loved it! Use this product up in 3 weeks loved it it's so weightless. Helps with my pores and he finish look of my makeup. Works well for my combination skin. Very soft and smells amazing. I would buy it 10x over
Kaitlyn H.
Washington
Great product. A friend recommended this to me, raving about it and I have to say...she was right! This stuff is amazing. I have extremely oily skin and it seemed to work well for me. Very happy with the product!
Clarissa E.
Sacramento, CA
I live for this ! It is in use on my face and beck every single day , it is super refreshing and makes my face have a Dewey glow after makeup, I love how it smells too ! I would definitely suggest that if you do not have u go out and buy right now !
Nathalie C.
['Miami', ''], FL
Mac prep and prime helps my makeup look flawless. It leaves me with a dewy finish that i really enjoy and sets very nice into the skin. My makeup usually lasts 4-6 hours when i use tis product. Highly recommend
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.