BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Dawn T.
Dawn T.
Lone Star , TX
A makeup staple for me. Works great as a face primer, setting spray, moisturizing mist, and a face refreshing mister. Love the rose scented and coconut scented ones in particular. Works great when used to dampen a beauty sponge to apply foundation and concealer. Makeup stays put. No alcohol burn or smell.
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Somerset, KY
I was never a fan of setting sprays until I tried this one. It's is so refreshing and leaves my skin looking radiant! A little goes a long way, so it does run out quickly at all. This has become an absolute staple of mine! I am submitting this review for a contest, but all opinions are my own!
DIANE M.
DIANE M.
Orange, CA
I love this stuff! I use to before I apply any of make-up and apply again after I finish my may-up. It's fresh and cooling on the face. I honestly love to spray it on a hot summer day to stay cool with no makeup. This is most definitely recommended to others. This is a must buy for everyone.
Kyra H.
Kyra H.
Atlanta
LOVE! I keep a sample size in my purse and spray some on whenever I get the chance. The only problem is that sometimes it will  camel spit and not come out as a fine mist. I spray this on a sparkly eyeshadow or highlight before applying and the color pay off is more intense then it was before.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
I love the mac fix plus because it is such a great quality setting spray and it also can be used to apply glitter onto your eyes or anywhere else on your face were even on your body it is such a multipurpose product and I recommend it to everybody it is so long lasting and it illuminates your face but it doesn't bring out the flaws in your face
Dakota H.
Dakota H.
Ewen
I use this product before I put on makeup, and also to set my makeup. It also really helps to get full-color payoff from different eyeshadows if you spray it on the brush before you use them. Overall this helped my makeup stay in place all day and I would definitely recommend this to others.
Savanna R.
Savanna R.
Oceanside, CA
I used to love this product about a year 2 years ago it would have been 5 stars but I feel like there are better brands out there that make your makeup stay on longer even from the drug store. I wouldn't buy it again because it is pricey and I can find a cheap alternative at the drug store.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Red Bank, NJ
I always have this sitting on my vanity. It has so many uses and does each job so well! It's good for all skin types and I find myself using mostly to wet an eyeshadow to make or more foiled or to spray on my face after I've applied powder products to give me skin a more dewy like appearance.
Laura A.
Laura A.
Monessen
This is honestly my holy grail. I've been using it for a long time now. Sometimes I'll switch it up and get something from another brand but I must say that I always come back to MAC Fix Plus. It's light weight and sprays out so evenly and makes my makeup look bright and in place all day long.
reeya m.
reeya m.
I'm obsessed with the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+. I'm already on my third bottle. It gives a natural matte finish. It has a very nice mist to it when spraying. It is so easy to apply and I use mine as a setting spray and my makeup stays on all day with it. I would for sure recommend it to others.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.