Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (521)
Yuliana M.
Yuliana M.

My favorite I love this one a lot my face look so natural when I put in my face and mi make up look gorgeous
The best primer I have ever tried. I use this whenever I want an extra glowy satiny finish to my foundation.
Jocy M.
Jocy M.
Merrill, IA

This is amazing for so many things!!!!! I love it for setting my makeup and spraying it on my makeup brushes
Devin T.
Devin T.
Warren, MI

I was skeptical at first because of the price but it has so many different uses that made it worth the price
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
San Bernardino, CA

I love the smell of it and how refreshing youre face feels after spraying it.
That bottle will last so long.
Rosie O.
Rosie O.
Oxnard, CA

This prep+ prime is a must have! Love how hydrating it is on my face and also I use this to set my face with
Isabela D.
Isabela D.
Port Washington, NY

For a more glam make up I use these MAC prep. It's really good and help keep the make up for all night long.
Areli T.
Areli T.

Sets makeup nice
Hold up your makeup good
Takes off the cakeyness & makes the makeup look smoother & natural
Maile C.
Maile C.
Chicopee, MA

I like the way it looks when I am done doing my makeup it looks shinny like if I have bronzer just love ittt
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Denver, CO

Who doesn't love this stuff? Best spray ever invented by far. Always have this on me when I'm prepping faces
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.