Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (596)
Mareezy G.
Mareezy G.
I love mac fix +. It melts all the powder into your face, making it look more "natural " rather then seen all the powder sitting on your face. All used on shimmer shadow to make them more metallic and on highlight for a intense glow. ❤❤❤
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Corp Christi, TX
I purchased this inside dillards at the mac counter. I have dry skin and it works amazing. It leaves my face with a natural finish and my makeup lasts the whole day. I highly recommend this product to others.
Alexis T.
Alexis T.
River rouge
June 19, 2017, 10:43 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This product is like my HOLY GRAIL. I always make sure to purchase this. I spray it on so much every time I do my makeup. I spray it on after I finish my makeup and it gives me a natural finish. I will definitely be purchasing again and again. I recommend it also.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Brownsville, TX
At first i couldn't find the difference between using fix plus and not wearing it at all but not that i have tried it out i totally see the difference it makes all the powders in my fave melt and blend to my face. This is definitely a necessity in anyones makeup bag
michelle g.
michelle g.
Anaheim, CA
I love this! I use it every day. I use it a little too much probably. It makes every thing pull together so well. After im done with my makeup i spray my face then use a beauty blender and just tap it together and it just looks so flawless. Fix plus is amazing.
Allison D.
Allison D.
Kemah
I love this product! My skin doesn't do well with most primers, I get patchy. I use this product before and after applying all of my foundation and powders and it not only helps my makeup go on, it helps set my face, remove the powdery look and my makeup lasts.
sana a.
sana a.
Schaumburg, Il
omg i love this setting spray. i also use it to refresh my face before priming and it makes my metallic eye shadows more metallic when i spray my brush with fix plus before applying the eye shadows. spritz it all over your face once your make up is done and it takes away all the cakiness and makes you make up look like a  dream. definately going to buy anothr one
Hodra Vanessa S.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Buenisima este Mac prep + prime fix+ es la joya de la corona del refrescamiento del maquillaje!!!!
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Es excellent para todo tipo de piel, tengo piel mixta y funciona perfecto para mi tipo de piel, hace que mi maquillaje dure unas 6horas más
Celina L.
Celina L.
Lancaster, TX
I go through a bottle so quickly only because I use so much both before and after my makeup! I love love love this product and I think it works well. I have super sensitive skin and I believe that by using this product it prevents breakouts for me because it's the barrier between my skin and the foundation.
Alixx A.
Alixx A.
Tucson , AZ
A MUST HAVE PRODUCT!!!  The pro's to this product is that it refreshes your skin and preps it for products.  a few sprays before during and after your makeup it all you need. It's also great for a pick me during the day to freshen up your makeup. The Aloe and Glycerin is two great combos to use on your skin. helps hydrate soothe and assist in prolonging your makeup.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.