BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12071)
April R.
Mac has always been one of my favorites. I use this fix before and after I apply foundation. I also use it to apply glitter and intense my highlight. I love it. Smells and feels great on your skin. It's long lasting . This does not let u down.
Chelsea F.
Longview, TX
This is a MUST for everyone's beauty box...even if you are not a beauty "expert". It is phenomenal for a pretreat for primer...to help set powder/foundation to prevent a cakey look...to spritz on eyeshadows/highlight for a more intense look..and as a setting spray! It is so multifunctional. I NEVER go without! The bottle lasts forever! A definite must for everyone. It is so refreshing!
Jina L.
Stockton, CA
Holy grail ! I love this product and can not live without it . It's a setting spray that I will continue to use it makes my makeup look flawless and when I need a refresh for my makeup it does just the job!
Maria C.
Eugene, OR
I recently just purchased this and it has been life changing. I didn't know there was the option of not setting with powder and it has definitely helped me achieve non-cakey makeup looks. Highly recommend it!
Erica L.
Doylestown, OH
This primer did a pretty good job keeping my make up on. I struggled with having an oily face as the day went out. I did like that it lasted me a long time and never caused me to break out. I would recommend this to someone who has dryer skin.
Gosia B.
Lockport
One of my favorite primers !! This product keeps my makeup looking gorgeous all day and I have never had a problem smearing. This is a little more pricey, but I personally thing that it is worth the splurge.
Courtney W.
Fayetteville , NC
I bought the limited edition coconut spray, and I must say, it doesn't smell much like coconut. As a setting spray, it's not my favorite, however for my shimmer shadows, it does a fantastic job at helping them apply better.
Heidi H.
Columbia, SC
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Takes down the powdery look of makeup on the skin and when sprayed on a brush, the eyeshadow pay off is more metallic! The spritzer is nice and evenly mists the skin. I highly recommend it
Navillely A.
Brownsville, TX
This product is really good! It can either be use while you are applying your makeup so that it won't look cakey or it can be used on hot days to keep your face feeling fresh! I would really recommend this product to others especially in the summer when we are feeling hot and nasty just spray it all over your face and you'll feel fresh ✨
Maria O.
Detroit
I love this mist I use it before and after I do my makeup. It helps the application to be smoother. In my opinion it has a natural finish. I also use it to make my eyeshadow my intense and pigmented. Yes, I recommend this product to everyone.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.