BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Priscilla O.
Priscilla O.
It is so quick and easy to put on. Additionally, the scent is very pleasant and brightens my mood somehow. The spray itself makes your skin kind of dewy, like a freshly moisturized look. I would especially recommend this in the summer because of the oil control it gives your face.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Boaz, AL
I received a free sample of this after I emailed MAC and complimented a store I had visited. I tried it and have loved it ever since! It's also great to wet your shape brushes when using glittery eye shadows. Not only will the eyeshadows be more vibrant but they will also last longer.
Sandra K.
Sandra K.
New York
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Prep and prime is a life saver. I use it after I put on my primer from Mac and then I spray it after I put on my foundation to avoid feeling cakey when I wear matt foundation. I use it to moisten my beauty blender and foundation brush. I also love to use when I'm putting highlighter on.
Holly W.
Holly W.
This stuff is a life saver !! Does your makeup look too powdery ? Want to refresh it throughout the day with a spray that won't move your makeup around ? Need to wet a brush that will make your pigments, foiled shadows , etc stick better ? USE THIS !! I always have a bottle on hand ! Love it
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
After seeing this advertised everywhere I eventually caved and bought it. It costs the same as the original but I would have to say this one is way better!!! I absolutely love the smell and it leaves my face feeling so hydrated. If you love the original then you should give this one a try
Dia S.
Dia S.
State College, PA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
After hearing about the fix plus forever I finally picked it up at the Chicago airport outlet. Anazing! I wish I'd listened and got it sooner, took me a while to jump on the MAC brand wagon but now I'm sold.Thi product is great! Helps a lot to keep my makeup on this summer! Must try!
Faiza M.
Faiza M.
East Meadow, NY
This is alright. I bought it because the sales person knew how to do her job and I honestly regret the purchase. I know a lot of people love this product, but it honestly doesn't do much for me. It doesn't really make a difference in how my makeup sits/looks. I would not buy again.
Mich B.
Mich B.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I got this originally as a gift from a friend and I didn't realize how much I would use this product. I loved how the bottle was easy to open and close and how you can tell that you are using all of the product down the the last drop. I have repurchased this product multiple times.
Yessie M.
Yessie M.
Davenport , FL
 I have never use the product like this before.  It's been so hyped on YouTube I finally decided to budge and purchase it,  this is now my holy grail setting spray/primer !  It takes away the powder look after applying your full face of make up.  Also really good to refresh your make up during the day .
Janelle A.
Janelle A.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Sadly I'm almost out of my fix plus/: but I seriously love this spray! I usually use my  to prep my face before makeup and use the  to set my makeup. I know you're supposed to use it to prep you're face but I feel it's a great setting spray to just lock in all my makeup for the day/ night. Get your hands on this if you haven't already 💖
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.