Add a Photo

By MAC COSMETICS
#1 in Face Primer

Photos (550)
Love there products have heard lots of good reviews about the products.and would love to try some that are in the range.
Sofia E.
Sofia E.

It mattifys my foundation, sets everything in place. And with 1 spray on your high light brush , it'll enhance the glow.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Arlington, TN

Great for setting your powder face products and refreshing through the day. Lovely smell and most importantly not sticky
Keeana C.
Keeana C.
Beaumont, TX

LOVE LOVE LOVE This And I Usually Do Not Like My MAC products, But This One Is Great Especially For Long Hours At Work!!
Aliesha M.
Aliesha M.
Silver Lake, KS

MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE THING. I use it before my make up, after my makeup and to make my highlight more intense I love it!
Mireya M.
Mireya M.

I love this ! You can put this on before and after it works really well to set and hold your make up so it lasts longer.
Kleah
Kleah
Flushing, NY

Daily good setting spray. I have found that the urban decay all nighter spray is much better but this gets the job done.
Ibania G.
Ibania G.
Irving, TX

I use every day is refreshing and sets your makeup, you can use before applying your make a and after for great results.
Aerin M.
Aerin M.

I must keep a bottle of this. It's part of my daily routine I love to wet my beauty blender is with it! It's a must have
Olivia L.
Olivia L.

Absolutely love this! So great for increasing pigment, setting ur makeup, and really melting everything together nicely.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.