Add a Photo

Photos (389)
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Prague , OK

I love this stuff so much. I have oily skin so I use a lot of powder product and that can look really cakey, UNLESS you spray fix + on it.
Dianne V.
Dianne V.
Lewisville, Tx

My favorite thing in my make up kit! I sometimes spray it before as a type of primer! Makes my make up last all day!!! I love this product
Each H.
Each H.
Livingston, NJ

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! It helps my makeup stay on and it is super easy to use! I always run out of it because I use this product all the time
katie t.
katie t.
Oak Ridge, TN

Love this, you can use it a hundred ways. I like to use it as a setting spray and also spray my brushes when im doing a "wet" application
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Lima

This is THE REAL holy product. It smells so good and so lasts all day long. Literrally, you only need one drop and it is not even greasy.
Daphne H.
Daphne H.
Victoria, TX

Love! Love! Love! I'm on my very last drop! Honestly can't get enough. It transforms you makeup from looking cake to a dewy natural look.
Luna S.
Luna S.
Laredo, TX

prebase the best in life, hydrates, no makeup runs, controls oil, nice brand, not cheaper but its the best product. All people recommends
Angela W.
Angela W.
Byrdstown, Tn

I use this everyday! It is great. Makes my powder blend in. Refreshes my skin after I apply all the powder to it. Will repurchase forever
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.

I love MAC and all of their products. Especially this one. This gives you the most perfect finishing look to your make. This is my go to.
Kristine S.
Kristine S.
Salem, OR

I can not live without this!! I use it before and after I apply my makeup!! I also use it for when I use eyeshadows that can be used wet.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.