Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (523)
Mackayla Q.
Mackayla Q.

I liked it although it takes a while to figure out and get used to it is nice to know it nit going to mess up.
Buffie B.
Buffie B.

I love this... I use after apply makeup to set... Spray on the shadows that need extra little pop... Love love
Anita V.
Anita V.
Burleson, TX

A staple for any makeup lover! I have one for me & one for my kit. Amazing! Helps make shadows more pigmented.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.

I have been using this for years. it's great to set makeup and to refresh it during the day with a few spritz.
Eliangy R.
Eliangy R.

The KEY to have a fantastic make up all day long it's a setting spray. This one is easy to use and affordable.
Nayely V.
Nayely V.

Love Mac's prep+prime fix! Use this daily on my face. I have used plenty and none like this! Keeper for sureā¤
Megan B.
Megan B.
Henrietta, NY

I use this setting spray and my face lasts all night, which is important on nights out. Definitely recommend!
Madison W.
Madison W.
Auburn, IN

I love this product! It is amazing for setting your makeup. Not only that but it lasts a long amount of time!
Shar T.
Shar T.

OG of all setting sprays. Great to set face great before makeup application and great to intensify eyeshadows
Kloey V.
Kloey V.

I love this products. I have a full size and a travel size. It's great and keep my makeup on for a long time.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.