Add a Photo

Photos (594)
Alexis T.
Alexis T.
River rouge
June 19, 2017, 10:43 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This product is like my HOLY GRAIL. I always make sure to purchase this. I spray it on so much every time I do my makeup. I spray it on after I finish my makeup and it gives me a natural finish. I will definitely be purchasing again and again. I recommend it also.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Corp Christi, TX
I purchased this inside dillards at the mac counter. I have dry skin and it works amazing. It leaves my face with a natural finish and my makeup lasts the whole day. I highly recommend this product to others.
Holly R.
Holly R.
Orlando, FL
This is a great finishing spray. This product does not make your makeup last longer, but what it does is eliminates any powdery look on the skin and helps all of your makeup to sink into the skin and look more pretty. This can also intensify any pigment/highlighter.
Meg L.
Meg L.
June 24, 2017, 12:15 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Fix+ is the queen of setting sprays in my mind. I wish the price point was lower but I get it. I don't use it for longevity but the way it makes my makeup look after a few sprays keeps me coming back. Somehow it takes a glam face that is covered in 4 pounds of makeup & makes it looks like you were born that way.
Dana T.
Dana T.
Corp Christi, TX
I can't do my makeup without mac fix +. It's a game changer. It makes my shimmery eyeshadows look more intense. It makes my makeup last longer. It can make my highlighter look smoother on the skin. Everyone needs this. 🙌🏼
Mareezy G.
Mareezy G.
I love mac fix +. It melts all the powder into your face, making it look more "natural " rather then seen all the powder sitting on your face. All used on shimmer shadow to make them more metallic and on highlight for a intense glow. ❤❤❤
Hanai L.
Hanai L.
Oxnard, CA
June 23, 2017, 10:45 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
this is a great product for when your face looks powdery, you spray this bad boy all over your face and it looks great! also it is amazing to make your shadows pop! the only thing i dont like about this is that it makes me feel oily all day :( but i can deal with it
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Brownsville, TX
At first i couldn't find the difference between using fix plus and not wearing it at all but not that i have tried it out i totally see the difference it makes all the powders in my fave melt and blend to my face. This is definitely a necessity in anyones makeup bag
Celina L.
Celina L.
Lancaster, TX
I go through a bottle so quickly only because I use so much both before and after my makeup! I love love love this product and I think it works well. I have super sensitive skin and I believe that by using this product it prevents breakouts for me because it's the barrier between my skin and the foundation.
Allison D.
Allison D.
Kemah
I love this product! My skin doesn't do well with most primers, I get patchy. I use this product before and after applying all of my foundation and powders and it not only helps my makeup go on, it helps set my face, remove the powdery look and my makeup lasts.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.