BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Sarah L.
Gainesville , FL
This setting/prep spray was the first i'd ever used, if you like dewy skin finishes this is definitely a product you'll like. I didn't particularly notice if this product helped my makeup last longer but it gave me a very nice dewy flawless finished
Amelia L.
I bought this at a MAC store. I cannot express just how much I LOVE this facial setting spray!! It works even when I'm sweating profusely. My makeup stays in place, no problem. It's worth the money! Every cent!
Angelica G.
Sacramento , CA
My first ever setting spray i have owned and i love it. It smells amazing and leaves your skin looking flawless. I noticed my make up has definitely lasted longer with it. Will definitely be re purchasing it again but a much larger size.
Lorie R.
Hartsville , TN
This is a great primer. It allows your makeup to stay on all day. It's great at hiding pores and has a SPF 20. If you're looking for an affordable primer that does exactly what it says, purchase the MAC primer.
Cassidy L.
Saint Albans, WV
Such a good setting spray. I also use this on my brushes before I put highlighter on to make it more pigmented, no sun protection, but this lasts a while for a setting spray, I would definitely recommend to others.
Julia R.
I use this all the time. I use this on my brushes with glittery eye shadows. I prep my makeup with it. I set my makeup with it, it does it all. Works for all skin types! My go to setting spay. Would buy it again!
Caycie H.
The best setting spray in the whole world!! MAC is always super expensive but their products are worth the cost. I bought mine and fell in love with it. I suggest all of their products because of the quality.
Emily W.
This is a must in a makeup lovers collection! It is good to use to make the eyeshadow pigments nor pigmented and to wet your brushes before use. It is good to prime your face with before makeup and after makeup!
Mikayla B.
i use this spray before and after i so my makeup. it takes away the extra powder and really melts all my makeup together and makes it look seamless. my makeup has dramatically improved since i started using this.
αмⓐηđä T.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this primer. I have a few primers but this is always my go to. It makes my face feel refreshed and doesn't make me break out or feel oily which is my biggest problem. I definitely recommend this to anyone!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.