Add a Photo

Photos (445)
Maria G.
Maria G.
West Sacramento, CA

It's really good . Works really well. Doesn't have any harsh chemical bad smells . It's easy to apply.
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Staten Island, NY

Absolutely love this productdoes my skin nice glow help all my make up set in. It's an amazing product
Natasha J.
Natasha J.
Toronto , Ontario

I spray this before makeup to add hydration and after to set it! This is an amazing multi-use product.
Damarys A.
Damarys A.
Euless, TX

it's fabulous. makes the makeup and Pigment perfectly set in a very good way. I recommend it very well
Vitoria B.
Vitoria B.

Gente, esse produto é maravilhoso!!! Deixa a pele prontinha e seca. A qualidade é incrível. Recomendo.
Angela O.
Angela O.
Talladega, AL

Love using this before applying my foundation after primer. Also use as a refresher throughout the day
Celeste B.
Celeste B.

Lo amo es el mejor
Siempre lo compro y es el mejor sella oefecto Y todos aquí en Guatemala les encanta
Kaylee  M.
Kaylee M.
Plainview, TX

I don't know what I would do without this stuff in my life! It keeps my makeup for such a long time !
Aylin A.
Aylin A.
Calexico, CA

Me encanta. La utilizo en mi beauty blender y mezcla perfecto mi maquillaje. Lo fija y dura por horas
Savannah G.
Savannah G.

Really oily and gross. I had massive break outs and shiny skin. The shine you don't want on your skin
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.