Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (550)
Yasmina N.
Yasmina N.

Always buying more of this! Can't get enough! Love to use this as a setting spray aswell as it gives a very hydrated feel
Ana F.
Ana F.

This is many peoples holy grail but to me it's just good! It's very pricey and I prefer a matting spray. Like urban Decay
Erika S.
Erika S.
Mckinney, TX

I've been wanting to try this product for so long. I've heard it's great!!! I've heard it make your makeup colors pop!!!!
Jacqueline  M.
Jacqueline M.
Hanford, Ca

I don't see what the hype is all about. I have my NYX setting spray that does a better job than this and it's way cheaper
Jazmin S.
Jazmin S.
Hollister , CA

Nothing will ever compare to the amazing fix plus.. it is always in my purse and will never not carry with my.. I love it
Nevaeh J.
Nevaeh J.
Elkins, WV

So good and really helps I use it every day and I wish they would make a travel size of it so that I can twith the makeup
Zailyn N.
Zailyn N.
Orlando, FL

There are not enough words to discribe how much I love this product. It sets your makeup beautifully and lasts all day!!!
Karina K.
Karina K.
Danbury, CT

Awe some awesome awesome great for ur skin and great for cakey foundation will remove cakiness within seconds of using it
Ruthie L.
Ruthie L.
Elk Grove, CA

A great product for finishing your makeup!!! For a refresh look, to carry on your purse!!! This is a must have product!!!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bourg, LA

This product works wonderfully to prep your face for your makeup, and also works to refresh your makeup after a few hours
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.