Add a Photo

Photos (313)
Jay F.
Jay F.
Paramount, CA

Absolutely love this it's like my go-tot all most everyday when I go out to parties and all occasions
andrea m.
andrea m.
Los Angeles, CA

Ive used tjis prodyct in the pass i stopped using it I'm not really sure why but it worked really well
ashlyn l.
ashlyn l.
Colorado Springs, CO

So worth it. I run a lot and on sweaty days so thus helps my makeup stay on no matter what I am doing.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Cincinnati, OH

This setting spray is the quintessential product for the summer months when your face is melting off.
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Slidell, LA

It's ok it makes my face feel a tad bit sticky which I don't really care for. It does the job though.
Rocio M.
Rocio M.

Hydrates my makeup so well making it look more natural it's amazing how much of a difference it makes
Kaylee  M.
Kaylee M.
Plainview, TX

I don't know what I would do without this stuff in my life! It keeps my makeup for such a long time !
Cayla G.
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA

I have sampled this at the store and it was great! Saving up to get a bottle of it as it's expensive
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
London ontario

I haven't found s better spray yet. This will always be my favourite. Sets my makeup to last all day
Jillian F.
Jillian F.
Poway, CA

Anytime I've had my make up done, they use this on me. It seems to work. Make up stays on all night!
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.