BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Christine N.
Christine N.
I got Mac Fix + for eyeshadows. I do also like to mist my face with it (who doesn't love cucumber water?), but one has to use a light hand and not get carried away as I did notice it does irritate the eyes if it gets in when you open your eyes after misting and does not taste very good if you end up licking your lips afterwards. Because when you mist your face with this, it lands on your whole face.

Please note this is a pre-makeup spray (not a primer) or a finishing mist (not a setting spray). It isn't designed to make your makeup last longer but to improve the look.
Georgette M.
Georgette M.
Review for: Other
I love using mac fix finishing mist /skin refresher. I use this a lot on photo shoots that I feel may be very hot on set and my makeup may sweat off. When I wear this my makeup doesn't fade one bit! I would recommend buying especially if you have a really important/long outting and you don't want your makeup to fade :)
Luz R.
Luz R.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I love the MAC prep and prime.  I use it right after applying my moisturizer and after I am done with my make up.  It keeps my make up in place and at the same time gives my skin a fresh fell.  The mist distributes evenly on the skin.  This is one of my go to.  Love it!!
Laura A.
Laura A.
Monessen
This is honestly my holy grail. I've been using it for a long time now. Sometimes I'll switch it up and get something from another brand but I must say that I always come back to MAC Fix Plus. It's light weight and sprays out so evenly and makes my makeup look bright and in place all day long.
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
Mastic beach , NY
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I love this spray, the packaging is perfect and the mist comes out in an even spray. I use it to blend my powders into my face on top of foundation (before a spray to prolong the wear) I also use it to dampen my sponges and brushes. Works amazing to really brighten shimmers and satin shadows.
Savanna R.
Savanna R.
Oceanside, CA
I used to love this product about a year 2 years ago it would have been 5 stars but I feel like there are better brands out there that make your makeup stay on longer even from the drug store. I wouldn't buy it again because it is pricey and I can find a cheap alternative at the drug store.
Lily T.
Lily T.
San Diego
Love this product ! Very hydrating yet does not make skin too oily ! Perfect for before,during, and after makeup! If your makeup looks somewhat cakey this product will literally melt the makeup into your face for a seamless flawless effect! Spray all day when I'm on the go ! Very refreshing!
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
I love the mac fix plus because it is such a great quality setting spray and it also can be used to apply glitter onto your eyes or anywhere else on your face were even on your body it is such a multipurpose product and I recommend it to everybody it is so long lasting and it illuminates your face but it doesn't bring out the flaws in your face
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Somerset, KY
I was never a fan of setting sprays until I tried this one. It's is so refreshing and leaves my skin looking radiant! A little goes a long way, so it does run out quickly at all. This has become an absolute staple of mine! I am submitting this review for a contest, but all opinions are my own!
Blanche A.
Blanche A.
This product is a holy grail item. It's very versatile and can last a long time. I'm a makeup artist so I need products that last me awhile so this is perfect. I mainly use it for my eyeshadows, skin prep on normal skin, sometimes as finishing spray on combo skin. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.