BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Rachel Z.
Brooklyn
First off I love the smell of Mac Fix+ spray! It is a multipurpose product. I use it to set my makeup ( no one likes a cakey look), as a refresher in the middle of the day, and as away to make eye shadows more pigmented. I like the light mist it sprays and that it does not leave water marks. I have repurchased this product many times for myself and recommend it to my friends and family.
Leeanna M.
lancaster, PA
This product is so worth buying. I breakout understand the hype about it. It has a lot benefits that you can use it for such as using it to freshen and tone your face, use to apply eyeshadow and help it become more pigmented, it also smells great and it's is a setting spray for long lasting makeup.so it's the best of all worlds lol. Buy it buy it buy it !!!!!!!!!!! You will not regret it!!!!!
Angela D.
San Jose, CA
This makes my makeup last all day. This is one of my holy grail products I use to spray on my brush when applying foundation. The smell is amazing and makes my makeup blend together so well. I tried making a duo but honestly it's not even worth it. I've been getting more into makeup and I need to repurchase this product. It's definitely a makeup game changer and I can see why beauty gurus rave about this product. You'll look like a goddess with a few sprays
Amanda K.
Burbank, CA
My go-to when I know my makeup is going to take a beating - whether I'm going to be wearing it long hours, sweating, crying, or anything else. Somewhat pricey, but I save it for those special occasions that call for it. Recommend to anyone - does what it promises and then some.
FABI C.
Milwaukee , WI
My holy grail! I've repurchased this so many times now, it's great for all skin types. Leaves skin feeling natural and refreshed. You can use it before applying makeup and after like a setting spray. It can also be used to intensify any highlight by spraying it on your brush!!
Crysta P.
Manteca, CA
I really wish this product did not cost as much as it does. It is a great product. I use it before I apply my foundation and spray it on my brush before applying any eyeshadow or loose pigments. It makes eyeshadow come out so vibrant! That is my number one use for this product.
Aysha B.
Detroit, MI
Hey everyone ! If you want a primer I say buy this product! It is worth the price and great for all skin types. My friends have this and their skin is opposite from mine which is dry. It works as a moisturizer too! I used up my bottle and decided to get a sample this time and it works great. I'm looking forward to buying the product once again.
Briana G.
W Terre Haute, IN
I never thought before buying this I would love it so much. It makes your dry patchy skin look so smooth. You can use it as a primer, setting spray and just to help smooth and fix it all. I love to apply my foundation and then spray with fix plus and blend. Also you can use it to increase pigment in your eye shadows! This is a need for all makeup kits, it's so versatile and worth the money!!
Kaitlin S.
Berwyn, IL
I am not exaggerating when I say I am devoted to this product. Max fix + is an absolute MUST for any makeup lover. Whether you use it to prime, to intensify your Highlight, or add a boost of hydration to your face, it will never disappoint you. I never leave the house with a full face of makeup until I use this spray. If you have extremely dry skin like me, it is a lifesaver. However, any skin type will benefit from this product. I recommend it to everyone.
Kaitlyn M.
Tucson, AZ
This is the best setting spray I have ever used and I have gone through SOOOOO many bottles it's crazy! It has an awesome mister that sprays very evenly to make sure your makeup does not end up blotchy. This spray really makes your makeup melt together for a flawless finish.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.