MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Ashley W.See all 640 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (637)
Buy on Nordstrom
Dia S.
Dia S.
State College, PA
July 20, 2017, 10:56 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
After hearing about the fix plus forever I finally picked it up at the Chicago airport outlet. Anazing! I wish I'd listened and got it sooner, took me a while to jump on the MAC brand wagon but now I'm sold.Thi product is great! Helps a lot to keep my makeup on this summer! Must try!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Auburn, AL
Phenomenal product! Lightweight, neither drying nor oily, just fantastic all around. I go through this stuff so quickly. I can always tell a difference in my makeup's longevity when I forget this step.
Yessie M.
Yessie M.
Davenport , FL
 I have never use the product like this before.  It's been so hyped on YouTube I finally decided to budge and purchase it,  this is now my holy grail setting spray/primer !  It takes away the powder look after applying your full face of make up.  Also really good to refresh your make up during the day .
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
After seeing this advertised everywhere I eventually caved and bought it. It costs the same as the original but I would have to say this one is way better!!! I absolutely love the smell and it leaves my face feeling so hydrated. If you love the original then you should give this one a try
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Coral Springs, FL
A great primer to any look! Whether I use a full make up set or going for something more natural this moisturizer does wonders to any application. I use more so am It zone where in colder temperatures tends to dry out easily. In my opinion this gets the job done whether you're wearing make up or not! It doesn't really have a smell and is colorless which is even better for the skin. The pump expenses just the right amount I need so that I'm not over using it.
Destiny Leah R.
Destiny Leah R.
Santa Maria, CA
I love this junk! It's amazing! It makes my face nice and tacky, perfect for foundation! When I finally run out I'm definitely buying another one. I don't know how I lived without it for so long. It's perfect!
Allie H.
Allie H.
I love this stuff!!! It is so light weight, doesn't dry my skin out, and also creates a good base for my makeup!!! :) if you are someone looking for a good primer, this is the one for you. I have used many primers in my life before and this primer by far is the best I've used!!! :)
Makayla G.
Makayla G.
Hdjforgdoevrjvfof thr and queen 👸 of a the course of an a hero for me a friend little time and to be the a friends and family I have to get do say that I and love her so she don't have like a aunt queen girl I just wanted don't got to be her see me again lol I just got wanted wanna
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Mililani
This product is a MUST-HAVE! I use this non-stop when I do my makeup. There are so many uses for this. You can use this as a primer, as a setting spray, and you can even use this to spray onto your brushes when you are using pigmented shadows. I LOVE THIS and would highly recommend.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Denver, CO
Everyone seems to be confused with the fact that this is not a setting spray. The purpose of this product is to make your makeup look like your actual skin. It's suppose to also give you a more dewy look instead of powdery! I use it before my make up and also after applying powders.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.