BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
Mastic beach , NY
I love this spray, the packaging is perfect and the mist comes out in an even spray. I use it to blend my powders into my face on top of foundation (before a spray to prolong the wear) I also use it to dampen my sponges and brushes. Works amazing to really brighten shimmers and satin shadows.
Precious W.
Precious W.
San Francisco, CA
This is okay. When I put it on after makeup and then the fix plus spray I wait for ten minutes and let it dry. After drying is completed I touch my face and makeup comes off on my hand. It's very messy. This is also why I gave it two stars. But this is also the only setting I have ever tried.
Yesi R.
Yesi R.
Los Angeles, CA
I use MAC's Prep + Prime Fix + before and after makeup application. Before to add moisture to my dry spots and after as a finishing touch to my make up. Just to blend things a little further. I love the way my highlight looks after spritzing this amazing formula. Would definitely buy again.
Karee K.
Karee K.
Frankfort, IL
Fix+ is a must have for me. I use it as a primer, setting spray, makeup refresher throughout the day, and I wet my brushes with it. I keep a regular size on my vanity and a travel size in my purse. The mist is so fine and it just melts all your makeup together for a beautiful flawless finish.
Dakota H.
Dakota H.
Ewen
I use this product before I put on makeup, and also to set my makeup. It also really helps to get full-color payoff from different eyeshadows if you spray it on the brush before you use them. Overall this helped my makeup stay in place all day and I would definitely recommend this to others.
Dawn T.
Dawn T.
Lone Star , TX
A makeup staple for me. Works great as a face primer, setting spray, moisturizing mist, and a face refreshing mister. Love the rose scented and coconut scented ones in particular. Works great when used to dampen a beauty sponge to apply foundation and concealer. Makeup stays put. No alcohol burn or smell.
Citlali D.
Citlali D.
Del Rio, Tx
MAC's fix plus is a must have for makeup lovers!! It is always part of my priming routine when I do mine or someone else's makeup. The packaging is perfect and the scents is nice. I will repurchase this, it's $25 which is pretty high but I've never tried a better priming spray than this one!
Blanche A.
Blanche A.
This product is a holy grail item. It's very versatile and can last a long time. I'm a makeup artist so I need products that last me awhile so this is perfect. I mainly use it for my eyeshadows, skin prep on normal skin, sometimes as finishing spray on combo skin. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Kyra H.
Kyra H.
Atlanta
LOVE! I keep a sample size in my purse and spray some on whenever I get the chance. The only problem is that sometimes it will  camel spit and not come out as a fine mist. I spray this on a sparkly eyeshadow or highlight before applying and the color pay off is more intense then it was before.
DIANE M.
DIANE M.
Orange, CA
I love this stuff! I use to before I apply any of make-up and apply again after I finish my may-up. It's fresh and cooling on the face. I honestly love to spray it on a hot summer day to stay cool with no makeup. This is most definitely recommended to others. This is a must buy for everyone.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.