Add a Photo

Photos (440)
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Oceanside, CA

I love this not only as a setting spray but I love to wet my brush when I'm using foiled eye shadows to make it more dramatic! My make up last all day with it
Kristine M.
Kristine M.
Palm Coast, FL

Great product! Love in the hot summer for a refresher, to bring out pigment in my eye shadows and as an allover setting after makeup application for some dew!
Tia O.
Tia O.

I love this setting spray it really keeps your make up on no matter how much you wear ! It makes me feel like my make up is finished and I'm ready to go out !
Liana P.
Liana P.
Lawrence, MA

Love spraying this after I apply all my makeup and sometimes before. Makes my makeup stay on longer and the price is definitely worth it for the whole bottle.
Leah D.
Leah D.

My favorite spray for helping my cakier foundations settle into my skin. It also works amazing to help apply glitter or sparkle eyeshadow 10x more pigmented.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.

I would probably go crazy if i ever run out of this product. It is the only setting spray I've ever bought and will only ever get because i loveee it so much.
Heather A.
Heather A.
Charlotte, NC

I love this product! I spray this on the end of my blush or bronzer brush. It intensifies the color and with bronzer's it highlights your cheeks even better!!
April R.
April R.
Hurst, TX

Love this product! Some people don't like this as a before or after makeup spray they only like it to intensify eyeshadow but I love it for all three things!
Sara D.
Sara D.
Buckeye, AZ

Honestly who doesn't love fix +. It smells good. It works incredibly and I make me hydrated all day with out getting oily. I use as a base and setting spray.
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Joliet, IL

Love this for eyeshadows and I usually spray this right before I put my highlight on then after wards apply it and it's so glowly! Been using this for years.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.