Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (311)
Rocio M.
Rocio M.

Hydrates my makeup so well making it look more natural it's amazing how much of a difference it makes
Kaylee  M.
Kaylee M.
Plainview, TX

I don't know what I would do without this stuff in my life! It keeps my makeup for such a long time !
Cayla G.
Cayla G.
Manassas, VA

I have sampled this at the store and it was great! Saving up to get a bottle of it as it's expensive
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
London ontario

I haven't found s better spray yet. This will always be my favourite. Sets my makeup to last all day
Jillian F.
Jillian F.
Poway, CA

Anytime I've had my make up done, they use this on me. It seems to work. Make up stays on all night!
I go to work at 3am and when I use this I still have makeup on 12 hours later!!! It's a must have!:)
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Meriden, CT

Super refreshing and smells amazing. I use it to set makeup or to refresh my skin on no-makeup days.
Léojhé L.
Léojhé L.

Adoro o prime da Mac super indico e perfeito amo ,super indico e maravilhoso de mais ..ele é de mais
Amy H.
Amy H.
Depew, NY

Absolutely love the prep and prime, my skin looks amazing when I wear it. I get so many compliments.
mariluz g.
mariluz g.
Orlando, FL

I'm loved this skin setting spray help me my makeup stay on more longer I'm recommended this product
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.