Add a Photo

Photos (524)
Claudia G.
Claudia G.
New York

I have like 3, just to be safe in my makeup kit i use in clients, one in my studio and the other one in my purse
Valerie C.
Valerie C.

My favorite setting spray. I stay away from some setting sprays because of the smell. This one smells amazing!!!
Veonique D.
Veonique D.
Hayward , CA

My go to primer before and after applying my makeup...I've been using this product for years with no complaints!
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Mount Laurel, NJ

I do really like fix+ but it's not my go to! I don't like to use companies that test on aminales which Mac does.
Izzy B.
Izzy B.
Bothell, WA

Best setting spray out there. It's matteifying and it moisturizing at the same exact time and it's very cooling.
Deanna C.
Deanna C.
Washington

I love this product it is great to use before and after the makeup application. It give the skin a nice glow...
Ilse G.
Ilse G.
North Las Vegas, NV

I love this!!! This would have to be on the top of my go to makeup tools. It's very smooth and goes on amazing.
Megan T.
Megan T.

Favorite primer of all times ! Gives my face a renewed look with and without foundation. Refreshing and amazing
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Riverdale, MD

I can not live without this product I love the smell it works so well I really recommend everyone to try it out
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO

Very light weight on ur face and feels fresh and very comfortable when it used with makeup . Worth all the hype
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.