BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Hannah B.
This is my go-to every day primer! I use it before my makeup and before I go to bed and it keeps my skin looking and feeling fresh. It hides my pores super well when under foundation and I can't put this down!
M M.
Hesperia
Leaves your skin feeling soft but it gives me a shimmer finishes and it help with my dry parts in my skin and it is easy to apply but I think it is a little pricey for what you are getting it's more about if you like the brand not the product
sribeauty S.
Milpitas , CA
This has been staple in my makeup routine since many years!! This is such a multipurpose product !! There is nothing that a fix plus can't fix!! I have never loved any other setting spray as much as I do this
Ashley J.
MIAMI, FL
El mejor setting spray y primer del mercado, es perfecto para fijar tu maquillaje y para hidratarte el rostro, realmente ayuda a minimizar los poros y todo lo que te apliques en el rostro te durara por horas!
Lisa S.
Hollister, CA
I use this in all my makeup looks! This is always in my to go bag and makeup kits when I travel. I actually buy the travel size to carry on the plane with me. I love this to wet my brushes for my shadows too!
Alma P.
Rock Island, IL
The one thing that will turn me down from even a great setting spray is the smell because I'm highly sensitive to smells. This however, smells good and does the job. It keeps my makeup on all day during work and school!
Maria M.
tulsa, OK
I really love using this products for make the eyeshadow pop more and for my highlight too and to melt of my products to my skin I like the smell and it's really light weight I have nothing bad to said about this
Gloria G.
This is the only Mac product I use. I absolutely love it. It keeps me natural looking. No cons. All pros. Love it. Keeps me looking good all day. No sun protection though. Would recommend to all beauty gurus.
Savannah N.
Montebello, CA
This makes my face feel a bit greasy when I use it and the nozzle sprays way too much, I was hoping it would be more of a mist. It did help my makeup stay on but I really do prefer the Urban Decay All Nighter spray to this.
Amber M.
This is one of my all time favorites! I use this product often. I spray my face after applying my makeup to set it! It keeps my makeup fresh and set! I have repurchased this product and I highly recommend it!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.