BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
west reading
This is my go to. I just use it on myself almost everyday and on all clients. It helps hold my make up in place all day long. The price is reasonable for the amazing work it does. I recommend this is everyone!
Georgette M.
Georgette M.
I love using mac fix finishing mist /skin refresher. I use this a lot on photo shoots that I feel may be very hot on set and my makeup may sweat off. When I wear this my makeup doesn't fade one bit! I would recommend buying especially if you have a really important/long outting and you don't want your makeup to fade :)
Maria Zobel B.
Maria Zobel B.
I did purchase this one because almost all the youtubers are using it and I wanna give it a try and Im so glad I did!! Its very refreshing on skin, I use it as my primer, I spray this to my beauty blender and I use this as my fixing spary and it make my look long wearing and it gives that dewy effect.
Josselyn H.
Josselyn H.
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT!! Can't live without it, I honestly use this product for everything. I spray it on my brush to apply my foundation then I spray it on my sponge to blend that in and my concealer and also spray some on a brush to make a shimmer highlight or eyeshadow even more dramatic and pigmented. Also, you can set your makeup with this product
Miosotis O.
Miosotis O.
Fall River , MA
This is okay. I've used it both to prime & set. I think as a primer it worked great & gave an all over glow but to set I didn't notice a significant difference when I used it and when I didn't. Don't feel like it made my makeup last longer, just hydrated my skin and made it look healthy & glowy
Ruby L.
Ruby L.
Ossining, NY
Fix plus is great! As a refresher or do get more vibrant eye shadow colors. The size is so convenient and allows you yo refresh on the go. I spray this on my brush and then dip it into my shadows and my colora are so much more vibrant. Love this. I have been purchasing this since i was 16 and im 28. Lol
Luz R.
Luz R.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I love the MAC prep and prime.  I use it right after applying my moisturizer and after I am done with my make up.  It keeps my make up in place and at the same time gives my skin a fresh fell.  The mist distributes evenly on the skin.  This is one of my go to.  Love it!!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Pottsville , AR
This product does it all. It primes my face for makeup, it enhances my highlighter and eyeshadow, especially Metallics, and then sets it all in place; as well works as a refresher throughout the day. I recommend this to any basic makeup lover wanting to take their routine to the next level.
Lily T.
Lily T.
San Diego
Love this product ! Very hydrating yet does not make skin too oily ! Perfect for before,during, and after makeup! If your makeup looks somewhat cakey this product will literally melt the makeup into your face for a seamless flawless effect! Spray all day when I'm on the go ! Very refreshing!
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
I am just like everybody else when it comes to Fix+. I have to have this product with me at all times!! I occasionally use it for eyeshadows but I adore it as a finishing spray for my last step in my makeup routine. It really does help soften up my whole complexion by getting rid of that 'powdery' look and cake face. I also like to use it during mid day to refreshed my face. It somehow magically blurs everything together and makes my makeup look seamless. Love love love!!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.