BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Rebeca C.
Rebeca C.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This is the ultimate setting spray. It completes all my makeup looks and leaves my makeup looking perfect. I've noticed it does not help hide pores but with any good primer, you can avoid the pores. I would recommend to others because it also smells good and it definitely gets the job done!
ILuvLuciee 1.
ILuvLuciee 1.
Westminster, CA
I honestly cannot live without the setting spray. I would say it's great for oily dry and combination skin. It all depends of the foundation do you wear. It does make your make up last longer. You could only buy this at a Mac store. I seriously cannot live without the setting spray like I can't!
Amber Z.
Amber Z.
Boston
this is a great product to spray onto brushes to make shadows more pigmented, set the face, and refreshing potted products. i think this is great for all skin types but the product is too similar to others that are more affordable. also the sprayer can be crazy sometimes depending on the bottle.
Ruby L.
Ruby L.
Ossining, NY
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Fix plus is great! As a refresher or do get more vibrant eye shadow colors. The size is so convenient and allows you yo refresh on the go. I spray this on my brush and then dip it into my shadows and my colora are so much more vibrant. Love this. I have been purchasing this since i was 16 and im 28. Lol
Ayea A.
Ayea A.
Orlando, FL
In love with this product works amazing I spray it on my face before applying any makeup helps the make up stay in place. What I love doing with it even more is using it on my makeup brush then dipping it into the eyeshadow gives the eyeshadow a more intense color it looks gorgeous. Also helps the eyeshadow that likes to have fallout stay in place.
Miosotis O.
Miosotis O.
Fall River , MA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This is okay. I've used it both to prime & set. I think as a primer it worked great & gave an all over glow but to set I didn't notice a significant difference when I used it and when I didn't. Don't feel like it made my makeup last longer, just hydrated my skin and made it look healthy & glowy
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Ahhhhh the best setting spray i have ever used i dont buy anything else of course i have tried others through samples and subscription boxes and stuff but none have come close to beating this i also like using them on pigments and eye shadows to help them stay longer and giving them a foil look
Josselyn H.
Josselyn H.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT!! Can't live without it, I honestly use this product for everything. I spray it on my brush to apply my foundation then I spray it on my sponge to blend that in and my concealer and also spray some on a brush to make a shimmer highlight or eyeshadow even more dramatic and pigmented. Also, you can set your makeup with this product
Emersen R.
Emersen R.
This primer is essential to all makeup-lovers collections. It works for every skin type, and can also be used on brushes to pick up glittery pigments and make them even more pigmented (turns the Naked 3 palette into something legendary). It's pricey, but lasts a long time and is totally worth it!
Maria Zobel B.
Maria Zobel B.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I did purchase this one because almost all the youtubers are using it and I wanna give it a try and Im so glad I did!! Its very refreshing on skin, I use it as my primer, I spray this to my beauty blender and I use this as my fixing spary and it make my look long wearing and it gives that dewy effect.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.