MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Ashley W.See all 640 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (637)
Buy on Nordstrom
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Boaz, AL
I received a free sample of this after I emailed MAC and complimented a store I had visited. I tried it and have loved it ever since! It's also great to wet your shape brushes when using glittery eye shadows. Not only will the eyeshadows be more vibrant but they will also last longer.
Priscilla O.
Priscilla O.
It is so quick and easy to put on. Additionally, the scent is very pleasant and brightens my mood somehow. The spray itself makes your skin kind of dewy, like a freshly moisturized look. I would especially recommend this in the summer because of the oil control it gives your face.
Miya o.
Miya o.
los angeles, CA
i use this product every single day! i spray once i have everything on. after i finish my entire foundation routine and after setting it with powder. it just makes your makeup look more natrual and its kind of more like a hydrating spray and i also use this to prep my skin before putting on my primer.
keiry m.
keiry m.
houston
June 21, 2017, 3:44 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
i used this on a girl! and it's really good it helps spraying this on the face and adding highlight because it stands out more and looks more glowy, and when you wanna use a eyeshadow and you want to have the pigmentation strong just spray some in the brush and there you go! i love it
Jotishma N.
Jotishma N.
Auckland
I have been using MAC fix plus spray for years and I cannot live without it! The mist on the spray is perfect for even distribution across the face without ruining your makeup. It can be applied after makeup is completed as it keeps your face from looking cakey or it can be sprayed before makeup for added moisture. Definitely recommend.
Mich B.
Mich B.
July 12, 2017, 12:50 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I got this originally as a gift from a friend and I didn't realize how much I would use this product. I loved how the bottle was easy to open and close and how you can tell that you are using all of the product down the the last drop. I have repurchased this product multiple times.
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Mesa, AZ
I have oily skin and I cab not tell you how much I love the mac prep and fix. I do have other sprays that I love but this one and the urban decay ones are my favorites. Makes your shadows look amazing.
Janelle A.
Janelle A.
July 11, 2017, 8:02 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Sadly I'm almost out of my fix plus/: but I seriously love this spray! I usually use my  to prep my face before makeup and use the  to set my makeup. I know you're supposed to use it to prep you're face but I feel it's a great setting spray to just lock in all my makeup for the day/ night. Get your hands on this if you haven't already 💖
Allie H.
Allie H.
I love this stuff!!! It is so light weight, doesn't dry my skin out, and also creates a good base for my makeup!!! :) if you are someone looking for a good primer, this is the one for you. I have used many primers in my life before and this primer by far is the best I've used!!! :)
Eileen F.
Eileen F.
Aventura, FL
July 1, 2017, 5:29 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I have heard about this for a long time and I decide to try it on, after applying makeup I spray my face with this to help blend the powders into my skin to make it look more skin-like. It is refreshing and makes my skin feel revitalized. The scent is not over powering, I would recommend it,
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.