Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (545)
Sierra C.
Sierra C.

So far so good:) I recently bought this and I must say I like the way it refreshes my skin and makes my face look amazing!
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Saint Francis, MN

Best setting spray ever! Keeps my makeup on all day and if I have put on to much powder it takes away that cake face look.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.

Love this product! I use it daily on my face and also on my foundation brushes and sponges to help my make stay on longer!
Mercedes G.
Mercedes G.
Murfreesboro, TN

It's amazing I would recommend it to anyone I know, it makes your makeup stay on all day or it gives you a fresh feeling ,
Kristin F.
Kristin F.
Trabuco Cyn, CA

It's just a necessity for makeup application. It brings out the true colors in pigments and adds moisture to skin dryness!
Jackelinne R.
Jackelinne R.
Baytown , Tx

This primer is very good I love to use it before my base and also in my beauty blender feel that improves the application
Karina K.
Karina K.
Danbury, CT

Awe some awesome awesome great for ur skin and great for cakey foundation will remove cakiness within seconds of using it
Lupita L.
Lupita L.
Gainesville, GA

Like this primer to set my make up and for my shimmer eye shadows it gets me a lot of pigmentation. It feels lightweight.
Nevaeh J.
Nevaeh J.
Elkins, WV

So good and really helps I use it every day and I wish they would make a travel size of it so that I can twith the makeup
Yasmina N.
Yasmina N.

Always buying more of this! Can't get enough! Love to use this as a setting spray aswell as it gives a very hydrated feel
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.