BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Felicia W.
West Hartford, CT
Works well to refresh the face, but not a good setting spray in my opinion. Plenty of uses for this product, my favorites are re/dampening my beauty blender or bumping up the power of eyeshadows. These things could be accomplished with a cheaper product, which is my reason for 2 stars.
Ivette B.
Brooklyn
Definitely a holy grail product from MAC. This is the best setting spray I enjoy this very much on my face. It's super refreshing and just makes me feel put together. I love this especially when used with a beauty blender or sponge.
Stephanie L.
Nashua, NH
I love this as a primer or setting spray. I usually spray my face first if I’m feeling really dry and then apply my regular primer. I’ll set my make up with this and it literally DOESNT move for the night. It is also great for applying eyeshadow pigments.
Ben H.
This is a holy grail product for me . Love everything about it. It not only is a great prep before make up to add moisture to the skin, but when you spray it on after applying a powder it takes away any false look to the finish of the powder.
Nia G.
Brooklyn, NY
It's good at enhancing the pigments on shadows, blushes, etc when you spray it on your brush first. It doesn't do much for me as a setting spray but it keeps my face hydrated even with my oily skin. I feel like it would be great for dry skin.
Brittany H.
Holy grail of setting sprays! I'm that girl who has bought so many setting sprays but I STILL end up going back to this baby! It seals in my makeup and leaves me feeling fresh and relaxed! I recommend to everyone! They even have a trial size!
Sarah K.
This stuff is amazing. It's expensive, but it works wonders for makeup application. I've used it to set layers of foundation and concealer to keep them from creasing/caking, and also as a setting spray. This will be my third time repurchasing.
Elisa D.
This is my favorite mac product that I've owned!! It's good for all skin types including oily and gives me a shimmery/wet looking finish. I'm not sure if it protects your skin from the sun but I will definitely be buying this product again !!
Shannon S.
Funkstown, MD
Love this! Wish they made an even bigger bottle, always seem to be running out to buy more :) the uses are endless! I love dampening my eyeshadow brushes to switch up the look of a normal dry shadow. And just as primer/setting, it is perfection!
haley s.
Macomb, MI
this setting spray works wondering it’s makes your skin look alive and well circulated and everything about it makes you feel so good and i have the scented ones from the newer launch and i love all of them so muchMAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.