Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (371)
Valeria T.
Valeria T.

Me encanta mucho porque no se me corre el maquillaje, en realidad me gustan mucho los productos de mac y mer sirven de mucha ayuda
Britney M.
Britney M.
Terrell, TX

I like this spray. Just grab, spray and go. No need to wonder if you put to much finishing powder on. Which would be embarrassing.
Hailey U.
Hailey U.
San Bernardino, CA

Love love love. Makes my face looking flawless after i apply my makeup. It has that refreshing feeling but that all day stay look.
Sehrish M.
Sehrish M.
Jersey City, NJ

Love this prep and prime! Keeps my makeup on and keeps it fresh. Dries quickly, easy to apply. I use it before and after my makeup
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Richmond Hill, Ontario

I love using Fix + when my makeup looks too powdery. This spray makes my face look perfect and as if I don't have heavy makeup on.
Mevale B.
Mevale B.
Bell, CA

This is a dream product. It's so good. It sets your makeup and makes it look flawless. It doesn't make it last but It feels good .
Chloe F.
Chloe F.
Indiana, PA

Best setting spray available. Pricey but worth the money. Lasts a long time too. Can also be used to help apply loose foundations.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Simpsonville

I love this spray, I spray it on after applying all my make up and it stays on all day. It's a bit expensive but worth every Penny
M J.
M J.

Makes your makeup last long. I also spray it on my foundation brush before applying which makes my skin look dewy and moisturized.
Love how your face feels when you put your foundation one and it makes it so soft and makes your face look amazing.
Not too Cakey
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.