BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Lindsay T.
Where has this been all my life? I've heard about this from so many people and just never tried it myself until recently and I majorly regret not trying it sooner! I'll use this with eyeshadows to get more pigment, I'll spray it on my face before my setting spray, or I'll just use it as a refresher throughout the day. Plus it's got a wonderful smell! If you haven't tried it yet, do it!!
Madi D.
Tucson, AZ
I've repurchased this so many times it's ridiculous. This is hands down the best multi use priming/setting spray known to man. It makes my makeup look flawless and if I want more color payoff in my eyeshadows I can spray a little bit of this on my brush and BAM my shimmery shades look metallic. This is definitely a staple in my collection and will be repurchasing it till the day I die.
Danielle T.
Fort Gratiot, MI
I LOVE this product for adding more pigment to my eye shadows,...it's a great product for adding pigment/color to drugstore eye shadows!!! Sneaky little trick and everyone will think you have the expensive stuff on. It also sets your shadow in place and keeps it there all day. I have oily skin and find I can't use this on my face to set makeup or anything but go through bottles using it on my eyelids
Whitney T.
Belmont, MA
This product is a must have for any makeup collector, artist or guru. I wouldn't say that it prolongs the length of your makeup but it's great for all skin types if your looking to just mesh your makeup together seamlessly. I typically use this at the end of my makeup routine, after all of my powders are on and this simply takes the "powdery" look away all together. Definitely repurchase.
Kait M.
Surry , VA
A setting spray that is designed to keep makeup still all day. The smell isn't 'chemical' smelling and it can also be used for also moistening beauty sponges and brushes for a flawless application. The price is a little steep, but the amount of product should last a while.
Allison L.
Jupiter, FL
I love this spray. I use to to spray directly on my eyeshadow or on the brush to make the shadow wet. Then it goes on with a perfect coverage that lasts all day. Adding the fix plus gives you the look of how the shadows look in the swatch pictures. Perfect, thick coverage.
Amanda R.
Grand Junction, CO
I LOVE MAC + Prime Fix +!! It's amazing. If I need to enhance pigments, set my makeup, reblend my makeup after a long day at work.... the multi function for this product is ridiculous. I love when I can use a product and its multifunctional :) Can't live without this one!
Tina R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Are use this product in my professional make up kit at the beginning of most make up applications as a skin refresher, and something to make the skin feel more awake. Clients love the feeling of this product and I love the way that it works. I can also be used mid make up application to refresh foundation that may have gotten dry before you wanted to or maybe if you need more slip
Jully H.
Nyack, NY
One of my makeup must haves! My makeup is not complete without setting with this spray. It sets your makeup while adding a nice natural glow to you and hydrates your skin. I honestly would not know what to do without this product. I have been using this for years and I haven't found anything better.
Iliana M.
I LOVE this spray! I have re-purchased it countless times and will continue to. I use it before and after my makeup application. I also love to mist this all over my face on days that I don't wear makeup.. gives a nice boost of hydration plus has a nice light scent to it.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.