Add a Photo

Photos (584)
Hanai L.
Hanai L.
Oxnard, CA
June 23, 2017, 10:45 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
this is a great product for when your face looks powdery, you spray this bad boy all over your face and it looks great! also it is amazing to make your shadows pop! the only thing i dont like about this is that it makes me feel oily all day :( but i can deal with it
Kaylla M.
Kaylla M.
Youngsville
June 21, 2017, 12:12 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
YES, YES, YES! Love this spray, I used it before applying my foundation, and after. It hold on well and keeps the product locked in place! I would also recommend spraying a little on your beauty sponge to make foundation application easier! Would strongly recommend!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Corp Christi, TX
I purchased this inside dillards at the mac counter. I have dry skin and it works amazing. It leaves my face with a natural finish and my makeup lasts the whole day. I highly recommend this product to others.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Akron, OH
I love using this to intensify eye shadows and highlighters, i don't use it as a primer but i do like to give my face a little life back after applying all the powders, i don't notice it adding any staying power to my makeup but it does make it look nice and dewy!
Mareezy G.
Mareezy G.
I love mac fix +. It melts all the powder into your face, making it look more "natural " rather then seen all the powder sitting on your face. All used on shimmer shadow to make them more metallic and on highlight for a intense glow. ❤❤❤
Dana T.
Dana T.
Corp Christi, TX
I can't do my makeup without mac fix +. It's a game changer. It makes my shimmery eyeshadows look more intense. It makes my makeup last longer. It can make my highlighter look smoother on the skin. Everyone needs this. 🙌🏼
Sara V.
Sara V.
My holy grail! I put it on before makeup during makeup and after makeup! This stuff lasts a long time and works wonder! Locks in your makeup very good too! Highly recommend it! Smells wonderful too! It lasts me an entire year on a daily use!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Brownsville, TX
At first i couldn't find the difference between using fix plus and not wearing it at all but not that i have tried it out i totally see the difference it makes all the powders in my fave melt and blend to my face. This is definitely a necessity in anyones makeup bag
Holly R.
Holly R.
Orlando, FL
This is a great finishing spray. This product does not make your makeup last longer, but what it does is eliminates any powdery look on the skin and helps all of your makeup to sink into the skin and look more pretty. This can also intensify any pigment/highlighter.
Meg L.
Meg L.
June 24, 2017, 12:15 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Fix+ is the queen of setting sprays in my mind. I wish the price point was lower but I get it. I don't use it for longevity but the way it makes my makeup look after a few sprays keeps me coming back. Somehow it takes a glam face that is covered in 4 pounds of makeup & makes it looks like you were born that way.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.