Add a Photo

Photos (315)
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Antioch, IL

I love all Mac products. The setting spray is an awesome product and helps my make-up last all day long.
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Gatesville, TX

This is amazing! I used this on my wedding day and it worked flawlessly. I would recommend it to anyone!
Yolanda J.
Yolanda J.
Fruitland, ID

Love this product! The is mist is perfect, covers well. I notice my makeup looking fresh after applying.
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana, CA

Best setting spray every! I absolutely love this I love the smell of it as well! My makeup sets perfect.
Georgie S.
Georgie S.
San Diego, CA

I love this stuff! It not only feels great but it smells great too! We always use this at my photoshoots
Beba A.
Beba A.

Exelente producto y muy duradero ,es de mis productos preferidos de mac,siempre en mi kit de maquillaje
Yanira C.
Yanira C.

Lo máximo me encanta aplicarlo antes y después de usar mi maquillaje hace lucirlo más fresco y radiante
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Hattiesburg, MS

Great product. Goes on great and doesn't leave me feeling oily or dry. The scent is quite nice as well!
Jéssica Z.
Jéssica Z.
West Orange, NJ

To prepare and fixing the make up I really liked this. It's a good product that we use for a long time.
Aleksandra M.
Aleksandra M.

Definitely love the way it holds the makeup, gives hydration, smells great, does not feel heavy, sticky
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.