Add a Photo

Photos (519)
Sandy P.
Sandy P.
Rockford, MI

This is great but for less money, especially around the holidays I have been using E.L.F. Dewy setting spray.

noreal t.
noreal t.
Columbus, OH

It works very good it keeps on your makeup all night. it sets very well doesn't take long to effect o the face
Drianna H.
Drianna H.
San Bernardino, CA

This product is so far my favorite. It makes your makeup stay & it doesn't look cakey, I love it! I recommend
Tiffany  H.
Tiffany H.
New Port Richey, FL

This is a perfect product to set in your makeup with. Literally sets it all into your skin like it's your own
Megan B.
Megan B.
Henrietta, NY

I use this setting spray and my face lasts all night, which is important on nights out. Definitely recommend!
Tiyana F.
Tiyana F.
Rockaway Park, NY

Works so well!! This is something I would say to use if he decides to take you swimming on the first date lol
Shar T.
Shar T.

OG of all setting sprays. Great to set face great before makeup application and great to intensify eyeshadows
Megan  F.
Megan F.
Everett, WA

I just bought this item and so far I'm loving it, it dries so quick and my makeup stayed on all day. Love it.
Jeanette B.
Jeanette B.

Love, love, love this prep and prime fix +!!! It helps keep me moisturized and makes my makeup look flawless.
Areli T.
Areli T.

Sets makeup nice
Hold up your makeup good
Takes off the cakeyness & makes the makeup look smoother & natural
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.