MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Safa K.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.See all 642 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Photos (639)
Buy on Nordstrom
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
Wichita, KS
I like to use this primer even when I am not applying make up for the day. However, it has not really helped my oily skin. It doesn't work too well as a setting spray either and I do not like how the nozzle is made, instead of a mist it kind of just sprays really hard and then I get streaks when I do have my foundation on. Overall it is priced fair and lasts a long tine depending how much you use.
Rima D.
Rima D.
Rosedale , NY
Omg I don't know life without this product! I've purchased similar products but, always go back to MAC fix plus. After I apply my concealer, I always wet my beauty blender with this to pat the concealer in my skin. I love how this feel and makes my skin look. I run through this like crazy!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Sacramento, CA
I have used this spray for years! I love this product for multiple uses. It is great when you want to use Eyeshadows wet. I just get some product on the brush spray it with Fix plus and apply to my lid. The other way I use this is when I feel like my face looks like it has to much powder I spray this to tone it down. The only downside is I don't always think this helps my makeup to last any longer.
Trenay U.
Trenay U.
I love to use this on client with dehydrated or dry skin as a primer. I also use this to helps with blending powders together, to help avoid that patchy look. It makes everything look dewy without making it look greasy. I also use this as a mixing medium to make eyeshadows more pigmented
Maddi M.
Maddi M.
Louisburg, KS
I love how this product feels on my skin, it's refreshing. I don't know that I really notice a benefit in prepping my skin other than adding a great amount of moisture and an added refresher. I really enjoy this product and would recommend this product for those who are looking for more moisture for their face.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Washington, NJ
I would not consider this a setting spray, it is more of a spray that makes the powder on your face melt together and look more natural. It is one of my favorite makeup products that i have ever used, i recommend it. I have dry skin and it makes my makeup look naturally dewy and flawless
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
North Hollywood, CA
Again, a classic for good reason. I use this to softly merge my powder and cream products. I have dry skin and I hate looking powdery. This isn't going to give your makeup more longevity - use a setting spray for that.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Rialto, CA
I love this facial spray. It helps keep my makeup lasting looooong. It's easy to spray and the nozzle sprays well enough to get your whole face in just a spray or two (depending on how much you like) . It is a good spray and I like the amount of product you get! This is a top notch spray!
Jayme A.
Jayme A.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This is the ultimate product for daily use but I especially love it during summer. The fine spring mist cools and soothes alone, while also helping makeup to appear more natural and last a bit longer. For something extra refreshing, cool in the fridge before spraying over finished makeup!
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
This setting spray is just perfect, you can use it as primer and it will make everything go on smoothly. And after you've put on makeup? let me tell you girl... It melts everything om your face! Leaves you with a perfect makeup face, nothing powdery everything settled and it makes my makeup last even more.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.