BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
west reading
This is my go to. I just use it on myself almost everyday and on all clients. It helps hold my make up in place all day long. The price is reasonable for the amazing work it does. I recommend this is everyone!
Emersen R.
Emersen R.
This primer is essential to all makeup-lovers collections. It works for every skin type, and can also be used on brushes to pick up glittery pigments and make them even more pigmented (turns the Naked 3 palette into something legendary). It's pricey, but lasts a long time and is totally worth it!
Yare L.
Yare L.
Pottsboro, TX
Mac's fix+ is so amazing for all skin types because there really is no product quite like it in the market. It gives your makeup a natural finish and makes you look flawless! It's a staple in my makeup. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Christine N.
Christine N.
I got Mac Fix + for eyeshadows. I do also like to mist my face with it (who doesn't love cucumber water?), but one has to use a light hand and not get carried away as I did notice it does irritate the eyes if it gets in when you open your eyes after misting and does not taste very good if you end up licking your lips afterwards. Because when you mist your face with this, it lands on your whole face.

Please note this is a pre-makeup spray (not a primer) or a finishing mist (not a setting spray). It isn't designed to make your makeup last longer but to improve the look.
NapsandFraps B.
NapsandFraps B.
Spring, TX
I love this product! I use it before my face makeup to hydrate my skin and to prepare it for foundation. I also use this at the end when I've done foundation, concealer and powder to help blend the products better on my skin. It leaves my make up looking flawless and giving it a beautiful finish.
Georgette M.
Georgette M.
Review for: Other
I love using mac fix finishing mist /skin refresher. I use this a lot on photo shoots that I feel may be very hot on set and my makeup may sweat off. When I wear this my makeup doesn't fade one bit! I would recommend buying especially if you have a really important/long outting and you don't want your makeup to fade :)
Emily D.
Emily D.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
This product is great because it really reduces the "powdery" look of foundation when you are all finished your makeup. The smell of this product is great- it's like vanilla! I use it constantly but the only downside is that I don't feel like it's a setting spray; it's more of a refreshing spray.
ILuvLuciee 1.
ILuvLuciee 1.
Westminster, CA
I honestly cannot live without the setting spray. I would say it's great for oily dry and combination skin. It all depends of the foundation do you wear. It does make your make up last longer. You could only buy this at a Mac store. I seriously cannot live without the setting spray like I can't!
Amber Z.
Amber Z.
Boston
this is a great product to spray onto brushes to make shadows more pigmented, set the face, and refreshing potted products. i think this is great for all skin types but the product is too similar to others that are more affordable. also the sprayer can be crazy sometimes depending on the bottle.
Josselyn H.
Josselyn H.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT!! Can't live without it, I honestly use this product for everything. I spray it on my brush to apply my foundation then I spray it on my sponge to blend that in and my concealer and also spray some on a brush to make a shimmer highlight or eyeshadow even more dramatic and pigmented. Also, you can set your makeup with this product
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.