Add a Photo

Photos (471)
Annabelle G.
Annabelle G.
Odessa, TX

Me encanta este producto mas por que funciona super bien lo utiliso antes de maquillarme y despues me funciona super bien
Zailyn N.
Zailyn N.
Orlando, FL

There are not enough words to discribe how much I love this product. It sets your makeup beautifully and lasts all day!!!
Yasmina N.
Yasmina N.

Always buying more of this! Can't get enough! Love to use this as a setting spray aswell as it gives a very hydrated feel
Karina K.
Karina K.
Danbury, CT

Awe some awesome awesome great for ur skin and great for cakey foundation will remove cakiness within seconds of using it
Nevaeh J.
Nevaeh J.
Elkins, WV

So good and really helps I use it every day and I wish they would make a travel size of it so that I can twith the makeup
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bourg, LA

This product works wonderfully to prep your face for your makeup, and also works to refresh your makeup after a few hours
Aliesha M.
Aliesha M.
Silver Lake, KS

MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE THING. I use it before my make up, after my makeup and to make my highlight more intense I love it!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Arlington, TN

Great for setting your powder face products and refreshing through the day. Lovely smell and most importantly not sticky
Candela C.
Candela C.
Buenos Aires

Muy buen producto. Hace un año que me compre uno y recién ahora se me esta acabando, tiene muchos usos y no es muy caro.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Moreno Valley, CA

Although a lilttle pricey definitley worth it .. Last me awhile ... With this my makeup lasts and looks flawless all day
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.