Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (444)
Cristina J.
Cristina J.

Besar primer ever I totally love it. Is the best product for mixed skin also I last like the whole day
Angel V.
Angel V.
Blissfield, MI

I love love love the mac prep and prime fix plus! It hold my makeup all day long! Well worth the money
Christina M.
Christina M.
Wellington, FL

I love this! How many times I have had to fix or redo my makeup before discovering this awesome spray.
shames a.
shames a.
Dearborn Heights, MI

I need this product in my life forever I'm just in love I can't live without it very good product to use
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Using this setting spray helps my make up stay in place and last so much longer !
Morghan M.
Morghan M.
Kalispell, MT

Melts your makeup into your skin! Looks so good and makes all your makeup last and look fresh all day!
Would love to try some of this great product that are in the range and wouldn't mind trying some ether
Nimisha P.
Nimisha P.

Amazing product, leaves skin looking smooth and fresh and helps keep make up on for more than 15 hours
Maria G.
Maria G.
West Sacramento, CA

It's really good . Works really well. Doesn't have any harsh chemical bad smells . It's easy to apply.
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Staten Island, NY

Absolutely love this productdoes my skin nice glow help all my make up set in. It's an amazing product
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.