BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Taylor P.
I literally can't live without this stuff! I use it every single time I do my makeup and I'm not sure I could complete a look without it! I use it to make my eye shadow pop or I spray my beauty blender with it to make my makeup not look so cakey!
Jessica D.
Martinsville, NJ
I have been using this product for years. I honestly can't live without it. I use it daily and always have numerous back up bottles on hand. The price is reasonable for the size and it's a can't miss product.
Alma H.
San Fernando
Best product that perfects your makeup. It leaves your face dewy and flawless. It help my dry skin. And it's easy, just a few sprays and it works. I just recently discovered it and I can't live without it now.
Hannah B.
This is my go-to every day primer! I use it before my makeup and before I go to bed and it keeps my skin looking and feeling fresh. It hides my pores super well when under foundation and I can't put this down!
Julia M.
Holy grail item. Have to keep this stocked for face eyeshadows, whatever. I like using this before and after makeup and sometimes if I'm not wearing anything at all I like using this just to freshen up my skin
sribeauty S.
Milpitas , CA
This has been staple in my makeup routine since many years!! This is such a multipurpose product !! There is nothing that a fix plus can't fix!! I have never loved any other setting spray as much as I do this
Elaine G.
Stockbridge, GA
I wear makeup every single day. This setting spray helps my makeup to have a natural look and it keeps it set all day. I have oily skin but leaves a matte finish after every use.
Lisa S.
Hollister, CA
I use this in all my makeup looks! This is always in my to go bag and makeup kits when I travel. I actually buy the travel size to carry on the plane with me. I love this to wet my brushes for my shadows too!
Sarah V.
Dpo, AE
The Fix plus is amazing. This is my go to product to make sure my makeup will stay in place all day. By the end of the day my makeup is still there, and the spray smells really good. You can also use the spray to foil some eyeshadows as well. I defiantly recommend the product.
Candace M.
Holy grail product for anyone in the beauty community. Literally melts powders into your skin and makes your face look flawless. Nothing bad about this product at all. Recommend it to anyone who wears makeup.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.