BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Cecilia F.
Cecilia F.
West Palm Bch, FL
Excelente para hidratar el maquillaje. Puedes usarlo para humedecer tu Beauty blender. Y tus brochas también. Me lo recomendó un maquillador profesional. Esto hará que el maquillaje se adhiera más a la brocha o Beauty blender y así se pegue mejor en el rostro sin dejar patuques o capas gruesas. Corre mejor el utensilio.
Heather V.
Heather V.
Kankakee
I found this product extremely useful in a couple of different ways. I have a pale skin tone so I didn't really notice any sun protection. It helps keep makeup very long lasting. This product is a little pricey but definitely worth it. I will be purchasing this product many more times in the future.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Lake Mary, FL
This is my favorite primer/setting spray! I keep the full size at home and the travel size in my bag. I absolutely love using this for wetting my makeup brushes. It makes the pigment of the eyeshadow pop beautifully. It's a fabulous product. I wish I had gotten my hands on the coconut one. I highly recommend picking this up.
kristina r.
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
I got this because of YouTube hype. The sprayer on this is terrible but the scent is amazing. I sort of feel like its glorified water in a bottle but I moved it to an UD setting spray bottle and i enjoy it much more now. I use it to set my face and to spray my brushes for more pigmented eyeshadows
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Bedford Hills, NY
If you don't have this you need it! This can be used to prep skin before primer, spray it on your brushes for foundation to blend flawlessly, enhance pigment of eyeshadow when sprayed on the brushes. Its AMAZING
Emily D.
Emily D.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
This product is great because it really reduces the "powdery" look of foundation when you are all finished your makeup. The smell of this product is great- it's like vanilla! I use it constantly but the only downside is that I don't feel like it's a setting spray; it's more of a refreshing spray.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Ahhhhh the best setting spray i have ever used i dont buy anything else of course i have tried others through samples and subscription boxes and stuff but none have come close to beating this i also like using them on pigments and eye shadows to help them stay longer and giving them a foil look
Amber Z.
Amber Z.
Boston
this is a great product to spray onto brushes to make shadows more pigmented, set the face, and refreshing potted products. i think this is great for all skin types but the product is too similar to others that are more affordable. also the sprayer can be crazy sometimes depending on the bottle.
Dominique H.
Dominique H.
I love this setting spray by Mac it sets my foundion very well I would recommend this to a friend and a family member. good for all skin type. Good for the price. And easy to apply to the skin when applying the foundion yes I would  Peripera Egg Face Foundation Balm with SPF 30/PA++
NapsandFraps B.
NapsandFraps B.
Richmond, TX
I love this product! I use it before my face makeup to hydrate my skin and to prepare it for foundation. I also use this at the end when I've done foundation, concealer and powder to help blend the products better on my skin. It leaves my make up looking flawless and giving it a beautiful finish.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.