Add a Photo

Photos (596)
Isabela N.
Isabela N.
York, PA
Ugh. I feel like it is pointless to review this because almost everyone ever who has really used this, loves it. Fix+ is a necessity in any makeup collection, whether it be for setting your makeup look, packing color onto the lid, or adding an extra pop to your highlight. Much love. Worth every penny.
Zoila V.
Zoila V.
This product is soooooo good and so versatile! I recommend this to anyone who enjoys makeup. I use it as a primer, I use it to dampen my shimmer shadows and my highlighter to help them stand out and I use it as a setting spray. I also use it as a refresher. It's amazing.
Izzy T.
Izzy T.
Corpus Christi, TX
My favorite spray to use before I start applying make up. It's also great to use for eyeshadows if you want a certain shade to look like a foil eye shadow. I recommend to everyone and you will never see my make up collection!
Sara M.
Sara M.
Marcus Hook, PA
I love the product so much it's not even funny. I have extremely oily/ sensitive skin and this makes my skin feel amazing. I can't say enough good things about this spray. And the smell is amazing. I use this all the time. Even when I'm not wearing makeup. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Ferrum, VA
I live this product to help makeup (specifically powders) melt into the skin! It takes away the powdery look and adds a nice natural glow. I don't know that it extends the life of the makeup but it is so refreshing and beautiful that I don't care! It's also great to use with eyeshadow to make them pop and intensity their pigmentation.
Sita P.
Sita P.
Moreno valley , Ca
Obviously this stuff is a cult fave and is amazing. It's super awesome for setting your makeup it kinda makes any possible harsh lines melt together and everything just melts together perfectly. It's also good for adding the bang to your eye shadows and highlighter of your spray it on the brush with the product on it
Cara B.
Cara B.
Love Mac fix plus! Smells great and I have sensitive skin I have to be careful what I use. It dosent break me out and keeps my makeup in place and keeps my oil at bay. I also love that it can be used to give your shadows some pop!
Allison S.
Allison S.
I love this product so much!! Keeps your skin looking hydrated and fresh all day! I like that it doesn't feel to sticky or wet after about 30 seconds of drying, but yet you still radiate a healthy glow! If I use a lot of powder I like to spray this over top to look more natural like dewy skin! Xoxo
haley h.
haley h.
Lebanon
Ahhh the very popular and amazing mac fix +, this product is amazing , can make eyeshadows bolder, and just make make up a better experience. I don't know to many people who don't love this stuff , I would recommend it to everyone no matter your skin type, if you don't have it go get it , thank me later!!!
Janaee S.
Janaee S.
Columbus, OH
June 20, 2017, 12:07 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
this is literally one of the best products/ face primers ive ever used. It acually fixs anything thats needs to fixed on your face, and it lasts forver! yes it is a little pricey but it is defiently worht it. I wouyld recommend this to everyone! this is a good purchase!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.