Add a Photo

Photos (550)
Haley H.
Haley H.
Elgin, IL

It's so good! I love it but maybe a bit too much money, It makes my makeup look flawless and beautiful :) highly recommend
Rachel G.
Rachel G.

Love this product! I use it daily on my face and also on my foundation brushes and sponges to help my make stay on longer!
Ang T.
Ang T.

I love using this fix+
I use it before applying my makeup AND after and my makeup lasts all day. Own large and travel size
Juliana B.
Juliana B.

If you want your make up have a flawless end, and long lasting on your face, you have to use the Mac prime fix, is a most.
Bailey H.
Bailey H.
Saint Francis, MN

Best setting spray ever! Keeps my makeup on all day and if I have put on to much powder it takes away that cake face look.
Mercedes G.
Mercedes G.
Murfreesboro, TN

It's amazing I would recommend it to anyone I know, it makes your makeup stay on all day or it gives you a fresh feeling ,
Sierra C.
Sierra C.

So far so good:) I recently bought this and I must say I like the way it refreshes my skin and makes my face look amazing!
Alex T.
Alex T.
Union City, TN

I use this daily for my make up mainly for my eyeshadow (glitter) to my make my eye shadow pop!! It does the job amazingly
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Conyers, GA

This stuff is absolutely amazing! It gets the job done and gives my face that dewy glistening finish instead of cake like.
Mattie C.
Mattie C.

Mac fix plus is so good when your makeup is kind of looking a little cakey it just evens it out and makes it look amazing.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.