BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Jessica I.
Provo, UT
This is one of my all time favourite makeup products. It's got multi purpose which makes it worth every penny. I use it to prune my makeup, to set it and to enhance the pigment of my eyeshadows. It's seriously great for dry skin
Emma-jayne S.
Farnham Common, Buckinghamshire
This is my holy grail product I could not do my make up with out it, it helps everything come together, it smells amazing and leaves my skin glowing, helps everything blend together perfectly honestly could recommend this enough
Allysa H.
Peabody, MA
Oldie but goodie. Spray this before and after makeup. Helps hydrate the skin and then sets the powders you've place after makeup. No sun protection but still very hydrating and luminous for the skin. Always will repurchase this
Jessica H.
Morristown, TN
Fix plus is another holy grail product and every girl needs this in her kit. Use it before makeup, after makeup, or to intensify colors on your eyes! It smells great and makes the skin look so hydrated! I definitely recommend!
Priscella M.
I always set my makeup and switch between this one and another brand. This packaging is great you can travel with it. It smells good and lasts a long time. I don't think it does anything to pores but it is hydration in a bottle.
Jackie G.
Coatesville, PA
One of my favorite products would be the Mac fix+. I love that it has multiple uses for the spray, so I spritz my brushes for eye popping shadows and I also use it to soften out my makeup so it doesn't look so cakey and powdery.
Trista T.
This is hands down my favorite setting spray / mist!!! The packaging is really pretty in my opinion!!! This setting spray is good for pretty much all skin tones! And it makes my makeup last ALLL day! Would highly recommend and will continue buying over and over again!
Araceli A.
gresham, OR
This product everyone has to have it, I love using it on myself && on my clients it sets makeup alllllll day long!! And $28 dollars this is a good price I also like how it's for all skin types it doesn't matter it does the job!
Jess N.
I got this primer in an Ipsy bag as a sample and I absolutely love it, doesn't clog my pores and sets a nice canvas for my BB cream. Leaves my face super soft- I have oily skin and this left it being perfect I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a primer!
Karen C.
Love spraying this on my brush for my eyeshadows that lack pigmentation. Or on any shimmers to give it that foiled look. Also great for highlighters to really give them that umphh. Overall a great product and it's lasted me for months.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.