BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Bedford Hills, NY
If you don't have this you need it! This can be used to prep skin before primer, spray it on your brushes for foundation to blend flawlessly, enhance pigment of eyeshadow when sprayed on the brushes. Its AMAZING
Molly P.
Molly P.
Love this stuff! If you are oily and use a lot of powder I highly recommend this product. If you don't like the powdery look of your makeup but still want it set, use this after applying all your powders and the dry look disappears like magic. This is also an all around great facial mist for under or over makeup and even a refresher throughout the day!
kristina r.
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
I got this because of YouTube hype. The sprayer on this is terrible but the scent is amazing. I sort of feel like its glorified water in a bottle but I moved it to an UD setting spray bottle and i enjoy it much more now. I use it to set my face and to spray my brushes for more pigmented eyeshadows
yarelis s.
yarelis s.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This was the first primer I used when I started using makeup. It does everything that it says it will do. It gives to my skin a healthy glow, I always use it as a primer and then after I put makeup on as finish. It kind of disappear my pores but not like it harts primers that are just for minimizing pores but it does the job. I would totally recommend it. I still love this product and I think will always❤️😂❤️❤️
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
My all time favorite setting spray everrrr! I've gone through so many bottles of this! I've used this since I was a teen! I love how it makes my skin look so Dewy & refreshed. I use this spray before, during, & after putting my makeup on & it helps prevent it from looking hella cakey! The only thing is that once you get to the bottom of the bottle, it doesn't spray evenly but that just means you need to get more!
Heather V.
Heather V.
Kankakee
I found this product extremely useful in a couple of different ways. I have a pale skin tone so I didn't really notice any sun protection. It helps keep makeup very long lasting. This product is a little pricey but definitely worth it. I will be purchasing this product many more times in the future.
Kylie L.
Kylie L.
Plano, TX
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This is such a great setting spray! It smells great and really gives you the feeling that from the time you spritz it on your face, that your make up really will stay put for the day! It doesn't dry your skin out, nor does it leave it too oily. A great setting spray. A little pricey, but worth it!
Jingle T.
Jingle T.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I love this product. I am not sure if prolongs the longevity
of my makeup (I use waterproof makeup); however, after I am done applying my
makeup, I spray a little of MAC’s Prep & Prime Fix and it makes my makeup
look flawless. I highly recommend this product if you want your makeup to look
blended.
Ana O.
Ana O.
Half moon bay , CA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
The setting spray that everyone already owns and if you don't jump on the bandwagon! It's so refreshing on the skin. Personally I don't know if it hides pores. For that I use other products. I don't have anything bad to say about this product. I would recomment this product to all my makeup junkies.
Georgette M.
Georgette M.
Review for: Other
I love using mac fix finishing mist /skin refresher. I use this a lot on photo shoots that I feel may be very hot on set and my makeup may sweat off. When I wear this my makeup doesn't fade one bit! I would recommend buying especially if you have a really important/long outting and you don't want your makeup to fade :)
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.