Add a Photo

Photos (523)
anna l.
anna l.
El Monte, CA

I love this. You can use it to do so many things. I especially love to wet my brush and pack on eyeshadow with it
I love this so much. It's great for my skin and gives me a nice refreshed look. I definitely recommend using this
Yumiko V.
Yumiko V.

Es muy buena como todos los productos de Mac lo uso para sellar el maquillaje y da una larga duraciĆ³n me encanta.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Clinton, TN

Not only is this good for setting, but it's perfect to make your dry products wet! Especially with eye shadows!!!
Vanna R.
Vanna R.
Grand Prairie, TX

I love the skin finish spray it helps settle the makeup that you put on and it's amazing and it works really well
Celastine H.
Celastine H.

Works AMAZING worth every single penny. I would suggest this to any of my friends and it give a great set finish.
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
College Station, TX

Classic refreshing spray! I'd love to get it but unfortunately I just can't bring myself to pay the price for it.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.

Love this product! Feels so refreshing on your skin. Amazing way to intensify your highlight or eyeshadow colors.
Kristin T.
Kristin T.
Aiea, HI

A makeup girls must have. I love the results this product gives. Worth the investment to hold your look in place.
Sheena D.
Sheena D.
El Paso, TX, TX

Settling spray is everything. I love this stuff. You know it's good setting spray when it's hard to wash off. Lol
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.