Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Marichelle A.
Marichelle A.
Dyer, IN

My holy grail. My constant empties. I purchase this product probably every 5 weeks. A must have product.
Alessandra G.
Alessandra G.

Usei este produto apenas uma vez numa demonstraçao e adorei,no momento nao estou com ele mas acho otimo!
Michelle P.
Michelle P.

This helos my makeup get refreshes. As in my Concealer when its all dried up. I really like this product
Nichole K.
Nichole K.
Mountville, PA

One of the best setting sprays out there! It does the job it makes the makeup stay put where you want it
Katelyn J.
Katelyn J.

I love this setting spray it helps keep your makeup on all day long! This is a product I regularly rebuy
Karissa W.
Karissa W.

I like it for wetting my brush for shadow and priming and setting my face. is it a must have? not for me
Alyssa-Adrian C.
Alyssa-Adrian C.
Oceanside, CA

So just recently bought this and I would DIE FOR IT! I personally think it's better than UD All Nighter!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Antioch, IL

I love all Mac products. The setting spray is an awesome product and helps my make-up last all day long.
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Gatesville, TX

This is amazing! I used this on my wedding day and it worked flawlessly. I would recommend it to anyone!
Yolanda J.
Yolanda J.
Fruitland, ID

Love this product! The is mist is perfect, covers well. I notice my makeup looking fresh after applying.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.