BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Kalah Y.
Clinton, MD
Number 1, all time favorite setting spray. A classic in the makeup world. I'm all for multi-use products. You can prime your face, moisturize, set your makeup, foil your pigments, use as an adhesive for glitter, and thin out a heavier foundation, all with one bottle of this magical elixir. I hope mac considers making their scented versions permanent because the coconut water fix + changed my life.
Natalia R.
Belleville, NJ
I literally cannot live without this product. After skincare before makeup AND after makeup! I use this on all my clients and I have found that this totally transforms their makeup! It's lightweight and the not overly scented like some setting sprays. My only small complaint is that when you get to the very bottom of the bottle the spray nozzle acts weird. But that can't stop me from repurchasing!
Rafael D.
Miami Lakes , FL
my sister has this spray and its the first time she purchased it. i will be honest.  she really loves this spray and the fact that it has very light nice scent is just a bonus. having this spray does make a difference in several occasions. for example setting your makeup after you have finished. and before while applying some eye shadow makes the actual color pop and last longer on your eyelid.
Lara E.
Armuchee, GA
My absolute favorite ride or die product ever! This is my holy grail. There are so many uses for this product. You can prime your face with it, set your makeup with it, spray it on your shadow brush to intensify your eyeshadow, or spray it on your face thru out the day as a burst of hydration. It is amazing and to be honest, I didn't expect anything less from Mac. It is perfection in a spray bottle!
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
I absolutely love this mist. It's perfect for toning down any makeup or apply it to a brush to make shimmers and highlights pop. This leaves an awesome finish on my face or I use it before I go in with makeup for a perfect canvas. I love the packaging and always repurchase when I run low. Has a decent smell and always works as expected. An excellent mist and would highly recommend to any makeup lover.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Oldy but a goody. I keep this in my tote for a pick me up all year round. I also use this after applying a full face of makeup on as a setting spray. Lastly I also use this on my eyeshadow brush in order to get a wet effect on my lids. I spray a little on the tip then dip it into my eyeshadow of preference and it looks amazing. There's many ways to use this. Should be a staple in any woman's life.
Leah A.
One of my favorite go to products. It's really lightweight but effective.

This product is for all skin types. It really helps to set your make up into the skin especially powder make up.
I personally like to use it to intensify my shimmery shadows on my lid.
I would recommend this product.
rafaela u.
I love it !! For me is a multi multi used!! To moinst the face , to set the makeup , to help to blend tick cream products, for shimery shadows to gives the metalic finish, i love the smell and hiw fresh the skin feells, i have been using for a while i cant live with out in my makeup kit as a makeup artist it doest last me but i dont wait to finish my bottle when i already have the replacenment!! I buy forever !!
MAC Fix+ is a staple in my freelance makeup kit due to it's many uses. You can spray it on a bare face before applying makeup to give it a little moisture, you can apply it after your makeup is done to remove the powdery look and set your face, and you can spray it on your makeup brushes before dipping in to eyeshadow to increase the pigmentation and color payoff. The only negative thing I have to say is it doesn't necessarily extend the life of the makeup, at least not as long as other makeup setting products. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Nadia S.
Ahh, what is there to say that hasn't been said about Fix+? This is an amazing finishing spray. Able to make any powders look like part of my face, and gives my face a much-needed dose of hydration after putting on my makeup. The perfect way to foil eyeshadows too, the spray makes it really convenient.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.