BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Hilary S.
Winchester, VA
Fix+ was the first primer/setting spray I ever used and I still love it! It smells so refreshing and makes my skin feel beautiful and awake! It's also really great to spray on brushes and pick up more pigmented product
Vivian M.
My first one I used it all up and bought a second one because I loved it so much. The finish was matte and minimized my pores. You can use it before before and after. It's very easy to use. Would definitely recommend.
Sofia E.
Best thing is the world. A total life saver, I have dry skin and it's perfect, It's also good got oily skin because of family members I know that use it. It's long lasting, and I recommended this to a bunch of people.
iris h.
amazing. amazing, amazing. it works so well i dont even have words for it. my absolute favorite thing at mac, hands down. it makes my foundation flawless and long lasting. its worth every penny. recommend to EVERYONE.
Alletse A.
I always have a bottle of this in my collection, it's such a necessity. I don't really use it to prep, I use mine for foiling, hydration, and taking down the powdery-ness. Smells really light and clean and has a super fine mist.
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
I love this product. I mostly use it on a makeup brush to turn my shimmers into metallics. It is a staple in a beauty room for sure. I love MAC products. It does not seem to shimmer on the face. I would highly recommend!
Isabella R.
Fix+ is my ultime favorite product by Mac. It has so many different uses for priming, prepping, and setting. I go through these bottles like water. This product is a must-have for all makeup lovers. It helps your overall makeup look perfectly put together.
Ashley J.
Portland, TX
I got this prep + fix by mac in the scent rosebud and it's smells delicious and really helps! Very good for all skin times and help hides pores! I love this product I am first time user but definitely will buy it again
Ashley O.
I saw this all over the internet and received it as a gift, so I was very excited. I like to use it when I'm done with my makeup to melt everything into the skin, or to give shimmery eyeshadows a foiled effect. I do like this, but the price is a bit steep.
Melanie V.
I really like this product it's great .its good for all combinations of skin.its a natural finish. Really pretty.and it help hide pores a little .i would recommend it to others because it's a amazing product.i love it
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.