BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Caycie H.
The best setting spray in the whole world!! MAC is always super expensive but their products are worth the cost. I bought mine and fell in love with it. I suggest all of their products because of the quality.
Taylor Z.
I started using this product at a very young age. My sister used to buy it and I had no idea what it was for but I used it anyway and was amazed at what it did to my adolescent makeup look. I wish it was cheaper but they have a travel size even though id use it in a week. Beautiful outcome.
Adebola J.
Hampton , GA
I have a lot of primer water and setting sprays But this one is my "essential" spray to tone down setting powder. I use it before applying foundation as a primer, after foundation, and after setting powder.
Shannon H.
Newton, AL
Love this setting spray! I mostly use it to wet my brush to apply shadows. It's such a nice pop of color. I purchased from mac online. If you want to try it they do offer a travel size. I believe it $10 or $15.
Brittany G.
Bellefontaine, OH
LOVE Fix+, I can't even count how many times I have repurchased this. It is the perfect primer spray but I mainly love it as a setting spray. It makes my makeup last all day and gives it such a flawless finish.
Julia R.
I use this all the time. I use this on my brushes with glittery eye shadows. I prep my makeup with it. I set my makeup with it, it does it all. Works for all skin types! My go to setting spay. Would buy it again!
Elaine G.
Stockbridge, GA
I wear makeup every single day. This setting spray helps my makeup to have a natural look and it keeps it set all day. I have oily skin but leaves a matte finish after every use.
sribeauty S.
Milpitas , CA
This has been staple in my makeup routine since many years!! This is such a multipurpose product !! There is nothing that a fix plus can't fix!! I have never loved any other setting spray as much as I do this
Jocelyn K.
Drexel Hill, PA
This spray changed makeup. You can stay it on your face after applying powers to make a more flawless skin appearance or spray on brushes before applying eyeshadow to make the eyeshadow pigmented. I would definitely recommend this product!!
Lisa S.
Hollister, CA
I use this in all my makeup looks! This is always in my to go bag and makeup kits when I travel. I actually buy the travel size to carry on the plane with me. I love this to wet my brushes for my shadows too!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.