Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (551)
Lauren S.
Lauren S.

Love this to set my makeup. Also is a good product to use to wet your brush to get a better Eye Shadow pay off on your lid.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Eastanollee, GA

Omg I love this setting spray it makeup your makeup not budge an inch. I need to get this product again. I love it so much.
Primer maravilhoso super consistente não tem cheiro e não causa nenhum tipo de irritação a pele um ótimo preparador de pele
sara G.
sara G.

I got this thinking it would be a good setting spray but no its a primer mist. It's very good for refreshing the makeup too
Karina A.
Karina A.

This setting spray rules! It just gets the job done i feel like my makeup lasts for at least 8 hours . It smells great too!!
Nebal A.
Nebal A.
Munster

I love this so much because it keeps the make up on my skin long lasting and keeps it looking good and great I use it a lot
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Miami, Florida

This spray setting works really well. Sudo lot and my T-zone is super greasy and this seems to help during hot summer days.
Linds
Linds

Love Mac fix + ira such a nice setting spray! It keeps my makeup on all day and it smells so good and freshens up my face!
Yadira V.
Yadira V.
Irvine, CA

This is the most amazing multipurpose spray when doing your makeup. I cannot survive summer without it. #Beachbagessential
Ang T.
Ang T.

I love using this fix+
I use it before applying my makeup AND after and my makeup lasts all day. Own large and travel size
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.