BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Ana O.
Ana O.
Half moon bay , CA
The setting spray that everyone already owns and if you don't jump on the bandwagon! It's so refreshing on the skin. Personally I don't know if it hides pores. For that I use other products. I don't have anything bad to say about this product. I would recomment this product to all my makeup junkies.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Keyport, NJ
I could not do my makeup without this. I don't know how I did before I started to use this. There is obviously no spf in fix plus. Applied after powder products. Just melts everything into one flawless finish. No cakeyness. Smell is very mild and it's worth the 20 bucks if you ask me. Lasts a while.
Jingle T.
Jingle T.
I love this product. I am not sure if prolongs the longevity
of my makeup (I use waterproof makeup); however, after I am done applying my
makeup, I spray a little of MAC’s Prep & Prime Fix and it makes my makeup
look flawless. I highly recommend this product if you want your makeup to look
blended.
Serena S.
Serena S.
Mac Fix +, how do I begin. This product is incredible. As a primer, I was at first wary of it's lasting powers because of it's spray form. My fears were quickly squashed when it made my makeup last all day. I also use it to wet brushes in order to make an eyeshadow more intense. Totally recommend.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
My all time favorite setting spray everrrr! I've gone through so many bottles of this! I've used this since I was a teen! I love how it makes my skin look so Dewy & refreshed. I use this spray before, during, & after putting my makeup on & it helps prevent it from looking hella cakey! The only thing is that once you get to the bottom of the bottle, it doesn't spray evenly but that just means you need to get more!
Molly P.
Molly P.
Love this stuff! If you are oily and use a lot of powder I highly recommend this product. If you don't like the powdery look of your makeup but still want it set, use this after applying all your powders and the dry look disappears like magic. This is also an all around great facial mist for under or over makeup and even a refresher throughout the day!
Kylie L.
Kylie L.
Plano, TX
This is such a great setting spray! It smells great and really gives you the feeling that from the time you spritz it on your face, that your make up really will stay put for the day! It doesn't dry your skin out, nor does it leave it too oily. A great setting spray. A little pricey, but worth it!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
atlanta
I love this product. It's not a setting spray so it won't make your makeup last. But it melts all your makeup into your skin and will take any powdery finish away and make your skin look super flawless. It can get a little oily throughout the day which is the only downfall. But I love it and have found ways to get around that and will be repurchasing !
Rukee L.
Rukee L.
This is probably the only mac product I use and can't live without. I use it for EVERYTHING. I use it to set my makeup mostly but also use it to spray on my brushes when I want an extra in my eyeshadow or highlight. It's one of those products that very versatile. And I feel like price is reasonable.
Debra J.
Debra J.
This product is okay. The reason I am not giving it 5 stars is because when I use this over my makeup for setting, it seems to make it break up on my skin. I like this as a prep spray and to liven up my eyeshadow and pigment colors. Other than that, it is just okay. I have dry skin, and thought that as a setting spray, it would be much better.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.