Add a Photo

Photos (441)
Skyler B.
Skyler B.
Lafayette, LA

Yes yes And More Yessssssss!!! This is like Magic Liquid! And smells amazing!!!! I use it to set my makeup most of the time and to make my foil shadows POPPPPP!
ᗩᑎGEᒪ ᑕ.
ᗩᑎGEᒪ ᑕ.
Howell, NJ

ᕼOᒪY GᖇᗩIᒪ ᑭᖇOᗪᑌᑕT ᖴOᖇ ᗰE. ᗪOEᔕ ᑎOT ᕼEᒪᑭ ᗰᗩKEᑌᑭ ᒪᗩᔕT ᒪOᑎGEᖇ ᗷᑌT I ᗩᒪᗯᗩYᔕ ᑌᔕE ᗩᖴTEᖇ I ᗪO ᗰY ᖴOᑌᑎᗪᗩTIOᑎ ᖇOᑌTIᑎE TO EᐯEᑎ OᑌT TᕼE ᔕKIᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ KEEᑭ ᖴᖇOᗰ ᒪOOKIᑎG ᑕᗩ KEY.
teresa d.
teresa d.
Tarzana, CA

Love this stuff, I use it first on my makeup brush then when finished with foundation i spritz it on. My skin looks dewy and it sets my makeup for all day wear.
Alexandria L.
Alexandria L.
Fairfield, CA

This spray will always be my baby!! It's become a requirement for my everyday routine, even if I'm not wearing foundation on my face! Always a must-have for me!
Brenda A.
Brenda A.

I love this primer I mostly use it when using eyeshadows to make them brighter and enhance the color. Also when blending cream concealers and stick foundations
Nayeli R.
Nayeli R.

Mac fix + is a great primer and finishing spray! Is definitely my go to! If also helps if you need a little more pigment in any shadow or highlight! Love it ❤️
julia R.
julia R.

Love this stuff. Need to buy some more because I've already used mine all up!♡ good to use before or after makeup I also like to spray my beauty blender on it.
Manuela G.
Manuela G.
Medellin

This fix is the best
For me is impossible don't use this fix in all my makeups because with this primer the makeup look natural and stay more time in my face 😂
Allison C.
Allison C.

I just purchased this and I will continue to purchase this until I die! It is one of my all time favorite products I own and I don't go a day without using it!
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
San Jose , Ca

Although this wasn't meant as a makeup setter, it does that as well. This adds instant hydration to your skin and leaves a natural satin finish to your makeup.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.