MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
Savanna R.
Savanna R.
Oceanside, CA
I used to love this product about a year 2 years ago it would have been 5 stars but I feel like there are better brands out there that make your makeup stay on longer even from the drug store. I wouldn't buy it again because it is pricey and I can find a cheap alternative at the drug store.
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
Bayport, NY
June 24, 2017, 1:12 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I love this spray, the packaging is perfect and the mist comes out in an even spray. I use it to blend my powders into my face on top of foundation (before a spray to prolong the wear) I also use it to dampen my sponges and brushes. Works amazing to really brighten shimmers and satin shadows.
Rima D.
Rima D.
Rosedale , NY
Omg I don't know life without this product! I've purchased similar products but, always go back to MAC fix plus. After I apply my concealer, I always wet my beauty blender with this to pat the concealer in my skin. I love how this feel and makes my skin look. I run through this like crazy!
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
Wichita, KS
I like to use this primer even when I am not applying make up for the day. However, it has not really helped my oily skin. It doesn't work too well as a setting spray either and I do not like how the nozzle is made, instead of a mist it kind of just sprays really hard and then I get streaks when I do have my foundation on. Overall it is priced fair and lasts a long tine depending how much you use.
Angelique C.
Angelique C.
Pomona
I enjoy the most feel when I put it on it recreates my face.Its easy to apply you just twist and sports your face. It helps cover the pores in some ways. It gives you face a natural look. And helps it shimmer. I would  recommend it to others  because it helps you make up stay perfect all day
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Sacramento, CA
I have used this spray for years! I love this product for multiple uses. It is great when you want to use Eyeshadows wet. I just get some product on the brush spray it with Fix plus and apply to my lid. The other way I use this is when I feel like my face looks like it has to much powder I spray this to tone it down. The only downside is I don't always think this helps my makeup to last any longer.
Trenay U.
Trenay U.
I love to use this on client with dehydrated or dry skin as a primer. I also use this to helps with blending powders together, to help avoid that patchy look. It makes everything look dewy without making it look greasy. I also use this as a mixing medium to make eyeshadows more pigmented
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
This is everyone's favorite finishing spray! Sets my makeup beautifully, feels amazing when you spray it on, and makes my makeup last all day, through heat and dancing! It's a must have for me, and I recommend you get it too!
Sara R.
Sara R.
Washington, NJ
I would not consider this a setting spray, it is more of a spray that makes the powder on your face melt together and look more natural. It is one of my favorite makeup products that i have ever used, i recommend it. I have dry skin and it makes my makeup look naturally dewy and flawless
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
North Hollywood, CA
Again, a classic for good reason. I use this to softly merge my powder and cream products. I have dry skin and I hate looking powdery. This isn't going to give your makeup more longevity - use a setting spray for that.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.