BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Alejandra R.
Olivehurst, CA
I love using this spray as a setting spray but also on my eyeshadows. Whenever an eyeshadow isnt as pigmented i will spray some of this mac fix plus on the brush and then go into the eyeshadow and the pigmentation on the shadows goes from 0-100
Jeanette B.
Columbia, MD
I love this spray! I use it as a spray to intensify my eye shadows or highlighters. Also I use it as a makeup setting spray for a light refreshing feel. It doesn't hide pores or anything corrective like that. But none the less it's a nice spray 😊
Leslie C.
Saint Paul, MN
This product is great however, I give it 4 stars because it doesn't always spray a fine mist sometimes it does clump up. That's the only downside about this product but besides that this is hands down my favorite beauty mist it gives my skin a really healthy looking glow. I also find that it has many uses for example you can use it as a primer, setting spray, or to wet eyeshadow brushes for a more intense pigment.
Livvy O.
Orestes , IN
One of my favorites, if not my favorite, setting spray. It is multitasking and the finish that it gives my skin is impressive. I did not notice what I was missing out on until I purchased and tried this. A must have now, if I am doing my makeup.
Amber D.
Phila, PA
I use this product mostly for pigments. Spray a little on a brush and apply. The Finnish of this drys matte (my opinion) I feel like if I spray it on my face it separates my make up. There is better sprays for a finishing spray besides this one.
Isabella N.
Overland Park, KS
Definitely the best in the market. MAC is my favorite brand for all kinds of products. The price is expensive, but you get what you pay. All products last a lot and has a great coverage. I'd highly recommend it, I'm in the second bottle already.
Laura W.
Everett, WA
Love this stuff it is like liquid gold. Any eyeshadow look that I want more intense I spritz my brush with this and dip it into the color and it intensifies it so much and so beautifully. I also use it to intensify my highlight too when I want to glow.
Angela H.
Saint Louis, MO
Personally, I like to use this for an instant hydration or to wet my brush with a metallic eyeshadow. For that, it's really great. I wouldn't set my makeup with this though because I've never seen a noticeable difference in the longevity of it.
Jennifer A.
Swainsboro, GA
This is a great product! My favorite way to apply is to spray on my highlight brush and apply with my highlight on my cheek bones! Gives such a beautiful glow! Also nice to apply with eye shadows that you want to pop! I would recommend this to others!
Kaitlin P.
Love it so much use it everyday very long lasting helps my makeup hold for hours beats all other brands mac is amazing and they know what they are doing wierd little smell but nothing to bad you can't handle will be purchasing again and very soon
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.