Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (474)
A must have for absolutely everbody even if you don't wear makeup! It refreshes takes away the powder finish and is very due
Aysegul S.
Aysegul S.

This is the only makeup setting spray I have used and I am very happy with it. It keeps my make up in place for a long time.
Maan J.
Maan J.

After putting all the products on my face I finished it with mac setting spray, it's very doey and makes your make up last!
Primer maravilhoso super consistente não tem cheiro e não causa nenhum tipo de irritação a pele um ótimo preparador de pele
Angie R.
Angie R.
Toronto, Ontario

This stuff is iconic in the makeup world i love it i cant live without this product its my go to priming and setting spray.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Absolutely loved it. It left a great feeling and made for easy application. I would suggest it tobanyone who needs a primer
Mary B.
Mary B.

This is the best product it's so worth the money around £16 and after using it your skin can breathe. I highly recommend it
Clarissa C.
Clarissa C.
Sylmar, CA

If you want to make your highlight POP, this is your go to!! Spray & then apply your highlight, i swear it will look great!
Eldy S.
Eldy S.
Chicago

Omg it great to moisturize your skin and very good to foil eye shadows I would never use anything else if I can help it lol
Sammie M.
Sammie M.

What would I do without my Mac spray. I apply this before I put my makeup on and after. It makes your make look way better.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.