BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom
Josselyn H.
Josselyn H.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT!! Can't live without it, I honestly use this product for everything. I spray it on my brush to apply my foundation then I spray it on my sponge to blend that in and my concealer and also spray some on a brush to make a shimmer highlight or eyeshadow even more dramatic and pigmented. Also, you can set your makeup with this product
Ayea A.
Ayea A.
Orlando, FL
In love with this product works amazing I spray it on my face before applying any makeup helps the make up stay in place. What I love doing with it even more is using it on my makeup brush then dipping it into the eyeshadow gives the eyeshadow a more intense color it looks gorgeous. Also helps the eyeshadow that likes to have fallout stay in place.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
west reading
This is my go to. I just use it on myself almost everyday and on all clients. It helps hold my make up in place all day long. The price is reasonable for the amazing work it does. I recommend this is everyone!
Amber Z.
Amber Z.
Boston
this is a great product to spray onto brushes to make shadows more pigmented, set the face, and refreshing potted products. i think this is great for all skin types but the product is too similar to others that are more affordable. also the sprayer can be crazy sometimes depending on the bottle.
Yare L.
Yare L.
Pottsboro, TX
Mac's fix+ is so amazing for all skin types because there really is no product quite like it in the market. It gives your makeup a natural finish and makes you look flawless! It's a staple in my makeup. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Emily D.
Emily D.
This product is great because it really reduces the "powdery" look of foundation when you are all finished your makeup. The smell of this product is great- it's like vanilla! I use it constantly but the only downside is that I don't feel like it's a setting spray; it's more of a refreshing spray.
Georgette M.
Georgette M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Other
I love using mac fix finishing mist /skin refresher. I use this a lot on photo shoots that I feel may be very hot on set and my makeup may sweat off. When I wear this my makeup doesn't fade one bit! I would recommend buying especially if you have a really important/long outting and you don't want your makeup to fade :)
Luz R.
Luz R.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I love the MAC prep and prime.  I use it right after applying my moisturizer and after I am done with my make up.  It keeps my make up in place and at the same time gives my skin a fresh fell.  The mist distributes evenly on the skin.  This is one of my go to.  Love it!!
Maria Zobel B.
Maria Zobel B.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I did purchase this one because almost all the youtubers are using it and I wanna give it a try and Im so glad I did!! Its very refreshing on skin, I use it as my primer, I spray this to my beauty blender and I use this as my fixing spary and it make my look long wearing and it gives that dewy effect.
Miosotis O.
Miosotis O.
Fall River, MA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This is okay. I've used it both to prime & set. I think as a primer it worked great & gave an all over glow but to set I didn't notice a significant difference when I used it and when I didn't. Don't feel like it made my makeup last longer, just hydrated my skin and made it look healthy & glowy
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.