BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Riley P.
Cincinnati, OH
Im not even kidding this is a gift sent down from heaven. I absolutely love this product. Pretty much every beauty youtube uses this setting spray/primer when doing their makeup which is actually what inspired me to start using it. It sets your face so well and makes your foundation look unstoppable throughout the day. I will definitely be using this product till the day I stop wearing makeup. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
yvette k.
Fife, WA
Makes my skin feel so good and rejuvenated! This product doesn't make your skin oily by the end of the night which is a pro to me because it gets hard find product like that now. It's good for a combination of skin, I feel because there are times where I do have oily skin or dry skin and I just apply this before I do my makeup and after...then BAM! (it works like magic) it has my skin looking real gooooood!
Anita L.
Scranton , PA
Fix plus is like your holy grail in the makeup world . Long lasting ? Well depending on how you're using it . It's good for all skin types & easy to apply just a spritz here and a spritz there ! Use it to prime or to fix your foundation , to blend when your sponge gets a little dry and to add pigment to the glitter shadow shades that wouldn't have too much pigment other wise!! Get it ladies and gents , I promise you won't regret it
Anna H.
Not as in love with this as so many people are but I do find it useful for some things. I use it mostly to foil my pigments or eyeshadow and for this purpose, it's amazing. It makes them very pigmented and shiny and last forever without creasing. As a setting spray or primer, however, I haven't found any staying power on my oily skin. Glad I only bought the travel size since I don't use it very often.
Lisa K.
citrus heights
You can use this product before and after your foundation routine. It has green tea extract, camomile, and glycerin to help take away any redness and calm the skin. After you've set your liquid with powder, spray once more for the spray to melt the makeup all together. It's a hydrating spray, so I highly recommend for dry-normal skin type. Oily skin won't like it because they'll look a lot more shinier.
Sarah T.
Livingston , NJ
This is a product i could not live without, after getting this it made my beauty routine so much more interesting because there's so many ways to use this finishing spray, picking up pigments, after base or before, really makes a difference in how your makeup turns off. It's not too pricey either for a full size which is great because you use a lot more than you think. I would definitely recommend this!!
Jennifer K.
Delray Beach, FL
I love to use this product as a setting spray the packaging is great I love the locking mechanism so you don't lose product and feel save a king it in my makeup bag or purse. the spray is a fine mist, I don't enjoy when the product gets lower it almost spits out and doesn't spray as well but the formula is really great definitely locks in the makeup for the day and leaves you with a flawless finish. leaving the makeup skin like not so powdery or caked as some would say
Lindsey S.
just recently purchased this fix+ after seeing so many positive reviews. I bought the travel size just to test it out and I absolutely love this primer. It smells heavenly unlike a lot of other ones and it works for so much more than just a primer. I use it for glitter eye shadows, setting spray, powder items and whatever else I can make work with it. 100% recommend to everyone in the market for a primer!
Bree F.
One of my go to products always!! I haven't found anything nearly as great as this product! A little goes along way. Smells amazing. After using a toner, I use this product and my skin is ready to be prepped for the day. Sometimes I spray it on my beauty blender while applying my liquid foundation. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Hannah S.
Tallahassee, FL
I like this setting spray. I feel like it keeps my makeup in place and does what a setting spray should do. I sometimes use my beauty blender and spray some of this of it to blend foundation or concealer to make it stay a little better. Definitely hold it further away from your face and mist in strokes to cover evenly, but I did get my face too wet at first so steady hands and about 6-8 inches away works best for me
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.