Add a Photo

Photos (310)
Roseanne B.
Roseanne B.
Kodiak, AK

I love this item because of the outcome that I get and it makes my makeup last longer than I want it to
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Using this setting spray helps my make up stay in place and last so much longer !
Natasha J.
Natasha J.
Toronto, Ontario

I spray this before makeup to add hydration and after to set it! This is an amazing multi-use product.
One of my favorite primers it helps you blend your foundation really good and it makes it look smooth
Debora C.
Debora C.
Bowie, MD

I love MAC products! I tried other brands and isn't as good as this one. It works wonders in my face.
Julie R.
Julie R.
Aiea, HI

I love the Mac Fix+skin setting spray, the only problem I have is its get a little expensive at times
MONICA R.
MONICA R.
Palm Desert, CA

I love fix+ it makes my makeup stay all day and it also works for eyeshadow to make the more shinier.
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
San Diego, CA

I love it because it melts all your powder into your skin but I can tend to make you a little to dewy
Savannah G.
Savannah G.

Really oily and gross. I had massive break outs and shiny skin. The shine you don't want on your skin
MacKenzie B.
MacKenzie B.
Reedsburg, WI

Love this product. Helps my makeup stay in place and looks natural. I'd be lost with out this poduct.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??

Join Now