Add a Photo

Photos (524)
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, Ca

The Mac fix+ skin setting spray is great for setting my makeup and keeps it looking amazing all day long. Love it!
Alexzandrea S.
Alexzandrea S.
Fairview, WV

I love this! It literally sets my face for the day! It feels refreshing and clean. And it lasts a super long time.
Eve Z.
Eve Z.

Must have multi purpose mist. Helps calm down over powdered skin. Helps to 'Foil' eyeshadow, apply loose pigments.
wendy c.
wendy c.
Lewisville, TX

I use this before my makeup to hydrate and after to help powder melt into my skin!.. also as a mid day pick me up!
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Galveston, TX

Mac fix + sprays are so amazing! I use them everyday. Love them so much! It will always be my go-to setting spray!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
lititz, pa

This is a go to product for me! prep works great for spraying your beauty blender before you work out your contour
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA

Absolutely love love love this setting spray! I use it for eye shadows and to set my face. definitely is worth it!
Rocio Z.
Rocio Z.
Raleigh, North Carolina

Love my fix+ use it all the time it smells so good it freshens my face I use it before applying makeup and after.
Sheena D.
Sheena D.
El Paso, TX, TX

Settling spray is everything. I love this stuff. You know it's good setting spray when it's hard to wash off. Lol
Selene R.
Selene R.

Mac prep + prime fix works great It can be be mix on loose pigments setting spray long lasting and it smell great
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.