BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Amelia L.
I bought this at a MAC store. I cannot express just how much I LOVE this facial setting spray!! It works even when I'm sweating profusely. My makeup stays in place, no problem. It's worth the money! Every cent!
Erika G.
i bought this after seeing great reviews on it from youtube and it's absolutely amazing! it really does blend all the makeup together and prevents it from looking cakey and keeps my makeup looking great all day.
Sofia B.
I absolutely LOVE this product. My go to. My holy grail. It is literally EVERYTHING. If you haven't tried this then you need to!!! It leaves your makeup looking so nicely and increases longevity by sooo much!!!
Ashley U.
Los Angeles , CA
This was one of the first mac products that i purchased. I was really excited about trying it out. It last all day! I have oily skin and feel it makes my skin feel even more oily and makes it look even more oily.
Crystal M.
Bronx
I've only ever had samples of this product and honestly I don't understand why I haven't gone ahead and purchased the full size. My makeup always looks flawless on top of this stuff. It's so soothing and filling.
Emily M.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
This is one of two of my favorite setting sprays. It smells great and keeps my makeup on all day. It's also great for spraying brushes to get better color pay off with shadows. This is always a repurchase for me.
Anastasija L.
By far one of my favorite MAC products I have a hard time finding a water based setting spray tgat doesn't make me look like I just got off of water slide. It feels amaxing and is very hydrating on my dry skin.
Adebola J.
Hampton , GA
I have a lot of primer water and setting sprays But this one is my "essential" spray to tone down setting powder. I use it before applying foundation as a primer, after foundation, and after setting powder.
Avani P.
I absolutely love this spray. I have combination and blemished skin. Any excess of products or overly thick foundations immediately give me cake face, layering certain products gives my skin a weird texture. I've tried all kinds of setting powders and sprays. This spray in combination with the Laura Mercier translucent setting powder does wonders. It meshes in the layers of products on my face, I use as little layers as possible, but this helps combine the contour, highlight, the concealer and foundation to look like it's one single layer. I love the finish it gives me. Sometimes my skin is extra oily in areas and that's what the Laura Mercier powder helps tame better. I've repurchased and repurchased this product. No regrets at all.
Karina H.
Use this to prime and set my face. It really does help my makeup to last longer through the day and it smells good. I have the mini lavander one. I also apply some to my beauty blender to help set my foundation.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.