BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Farah A.
Farah A.
Elmhurst , IL
This definitely does wonders when setting your foundation. I spray my beauty blender with it and then apply my foundation. In addition to staying on for hours, it helps create a translucent finish that doesn't fade throughout the day. I've tried to set my foundation with and without and the results are totally different. A definite staple in my makeup bag!
Diane M.
Diane M.
Drexel Hill
 This is very good setting spray and priming spray.   It is long-lasting depending on how much you use it.  The packaging is just a clear bottle is very sleek.  It helps keep your make up on all day.  I'm on sure if I have any SPF and the product but it works out for me and I would definitely buy this again .
Solymar C.
Solymar C.
My absolute FAVORITE!!! You can use this to prep and prime and to make your loose powders stay longer and to make your highlighter more alive ! I live for this product I have combination skin and this is the only thing that makes me feel great, I love when you put it on it gives you that fresh feeling
Ivonne G.
Ivonne G.
First off..... This smells amazing & its so cute! I definitely use this one to prep my face & set my makeup as well! Very long lasting! actually already running out so i have to restock again! & very useable for anything pretty much. i wet my fan brush with this to give more of a wet look!
Bella R.
Bella R.
El Centro
One of my can't-live-without products, for sure! I use it to prep skin before I apply foundation, after I apply my base to help beautifully melt everything together & make it look more natural, and also (my fave way) I use it to spray a flat packing brush to intensify glitter/shimmer shadows to really get a metallic payoff. I absolutely love this product.
Sombol |.
Sombol |.
Glendale, CA
holy grail. it really is one of the best facial sprays and I think the biggest reason is the spray nozzle. it sprays evenly on your face without leaving the little water droplets some other sprays leave. it really does help with making your makeup sink into your skin and prevents it from looking powdery
Jacqueline F.
Jacqueline F.
When you live somewhere that's one hundred plus degrees in the summer you wouldn't even believe that this magic stays on wonderfully! I have combination skin and also sensitive and it doesn't cause me to break out even if I'm sweaty, it also lasts in the freezing cold! It's a little pricey to some but when a product works it's worth it
Allison P.
Allison P.
N Las Vegas, NV
I use this stuff in part of my everyday makeup routine! I don't actually spray it on my face, but I spray it on my beauty blender before I blend in all my foundation and concealer! I also spray it on my brushes if I want that really pigmented eyeshadow look. I tried it on my face after I applied my makeup, but it made me more oily throughout the day.
yarelis s.
yarelis s.
This was the first primer I used when I started using makeup. It does everything that it says it will do. It gives to my skin a healthy glow, I always use it as a primer and then after I put makeup on as finish. It kind of disappear my pores but not like it harts primers that are just for minimizing pores but it does the job. I would totally recommend it. I still love this product and I think will always❤️😂❤️❤️
Ana O.
Ana O.
Half moon bay , CA
The setting spray that everyone already owns and if you don't jump on the bandwagon! It's so refreshing on the skin. Personally I don't know if it hides pores. For that I use other products. I don't have anything bad to say about this product. I would recomment this product to all my makeup junkies.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.