Add a Photo

Photos (444)
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Brick, NJ

This stuff is bomb. I use this to wet my eyeshadow brush to intensify the pigment. Lasts for a long time
Sandra M.
Sandra M.

Nothing compares to this prep/fix spray. Nothing. There's many competitive brands, but none are as good.
Barbie S.
Barbie S.

Love this setting spray! It dosent leave you feeling sticky once you spray it on. #InfluensterPhotoBooth
donna s.
donna s.

I love this so much it keeps my make up for a long long time. would love to recommend this to everyone.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Box Elder, SD

This product is awesome! First when I bought I don't like too much ! But NOW I cant go out without this
Mallory L.
Mallory L.

I've recently started using it and I love it so far. It seems to do the trick and I also love the smell
Kina B.
Kina B.
Metairie, LA

Expensive but worth the price. Has a great fresh feeling. Doesn't take much to use and lasts for hours.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Miramar Beach, FL

Apply once and will keep your makeup exactly how you want it and like it also gives it a smooth effect.
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.

Total good refesher and make up Setting Spray. It Smells so good and Leaves a nice finish to The Face .
Amanda G.
Amanda G.

You can't top it off without this finishing spray it does wonders and helps my makeup stay all day long
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.