Add a Photo

Photos (471)
Yadira V.
Yadira V.
Irvine, CA

This is the most amazing multipurpose spray when doing your makeup. I cannot survive summer without it. #Beachbagessential
Sooo good keeps your makeup on all day a bit pricey but still worth the money I love it so much will definitely repurchase
Rachel G.
Rachel G.

Love this product! I use it daily on my face and also on my foundation brushes and sponges to help my make stay on longer!
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Conyers, GA

This stuff is absolutely amazing! It gets the job done and gives my face that dewy glistening finish instead of cake like.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Paramount , CA

Love to spray this on my brush as I apply my highlight to add to my glow. It works wonders to keep make up dewy and fresh.
Alex T.
Alex T.
Union City, TN

I use this daily for my make up mainly for my eyeshadow (glitter) to my make my eye shadow pop!! It does the job amazingly
Maryann T.
Maryann T.

Great product almost out and most buy another. Great product for the money. I highly recommend this to anyone into makeup.
Linds
Linds

Love Mac fix + ira such a nice setting spray! It keeps my makeup on all day and it smells so good and freshens up my face!
Sierra C.
Sierra C.

So far so good:) I recently bought this and I must say I like the way it refreshes my skin and makes my face look amazing!
Mattie C.
Mattie C.

Mac fix plus is so good when your makeup is kind of looking a little cakey it just evens it out and makes it look amazing.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.