Add a Photo

By MAC COSMETICS
#1 in Face Primer

Photos (553)
Esse Prime é bom mesmo?Tenho curiosidade em experimentar ele parece ser muito bom se houver oportunidade quero experimentar.
Eldy S.
Eldy S.
Chicago

Omg it great to moisturize your skin and very good to foil eye shadows I would never use anything else if I can help it lol
Nebal A.
Nebal A.
Munster

I love this so much because it keeps the make up on my skin long lasting and keeps it looking good and great I use it a lot
Jaclyn O.
Jaclyn O.
Altamonte Spg, FL

Very refreshing. Sometimes I use it before my foundation or after. Gives me that natural look. One of my favorite products.
Abigail D.
Abigail D.

idk what is in this formula but it is truly magical. it helps my foundation not look cakey. i will forever repurchase this!
Clarissa C.
Clarissa C.
Sylmar, CA

If you want to make your highlight POP, this is your go to!! Spray & then apply your highlight, i swear it will look great!
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Eastanollee, GA

Omg I love this setting spray it makeup your makeup not budge an inch. I need to get this product again. I love it so much.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Oakland Park, FL

Absolutely loved it. It left a great feeling and made for easy application. I would suggest it tobanyone who needs a primer
Tania R.
Tania R.
Kansas City, KS

This is a good product I love the smell but not as effective also the brand is not vegan which means it's tested on animals
Lauren S.
Lauren S.

Love this to set my makeup. Also is a good product to use to wet your brush to get a better Eye Shadow pay off on your lid.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.