Add a Photo

Photos (389)
lenn k.
lenn k.
Hanapepe, HI

Love this especially because I live in a very humid island. Perfect for quick hydration and love as an overall finishing product after makep
Jessy S.
Jessy S.

It really helps to get the your foundation looking flawless! I ran out of it because i use it a lot of times! Would love to buy another one!
Blkbarbiemkeup
Blkbarbiemkeup
Dallas, TX

My fav my go to setting spray wouldn't trade this for the world..I love this spray if you don't have it in your collection your missing out.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Bronx, NY

This wonderful thing keeps my makeup on all day and looking like I just put it on. It also is an amazing refresher spray throughout the day.
valentina v.
valentina v.

I really love this product because it's like starting the day to put on makeup.I love how prepare the skin before putting any makeup product
my skin is mixed tendency. So, I found this wonderful primer that prepares my face very well and keeps my makeup all day intact. thanks mac.
brianna u.
brianna u.

This is the best setting spray in the world.I love it so much.It keeps my foundation in place all throughout the day.This product is amazing
Lucinda N.
Lucinda N.

This is my very first MAC product and I am in love! My makeup doesn't budge at all when I use this stuff! I will most definitely re-purchase
Maria C.
Maria C.
San Diego, CA

Yes it's good but I know you can find one for way lower then what Mac is selling there for. I know the Elf setting spray works just as well.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Honolulu, HI

Love love love Mac prep last a very long time since you only spray a little. gives all the makeup on a even look. It smells really good two.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.