BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
kristin c.
San Diego, CA
This is a staple into my make up routine. This products helps put all of my look together. it helps complete the look. It helps make it look smooth and put together. A must have in my opinion!
Melissa L.
Cape Coral, FL
I have been using Fix + for years. I use it to set my makeup, foil eyeshadows, and refresh my
Makeup throughout the day. It is a wonderful product! My only reasoning for 3 stars: I wish MAC would change the sprayer. It's not the best I've used.
Victoria M.
Farmers Brnch, TX
I love fix plus specially the way it sprays on you face. The most if super thin ( if hays how you would describe it). I love how it makes my skin look like skin after makeup. I took one star because it doesn't really make my makeup last longer.
Jennifer A.
Swainsboro, GA
This is a great product! My favorite way to apply is to spray on my highlight brush and apply with my highlight on my cheek bones! Gives such a beautiful glow! Also nice to apply with eye shadows that you want to pop! I would recommend this to others!
Angela H.
Saint Louis, MO
Personally, I like to use this for an instant hydration or to wet my brush with a metallic eyeshadow. For that, it's really great. I wouldn't set my makeup with this though because I've never seen a noticeable difference in the longevity of it.
Mariah H.
The best face mist ever! I had mine for almost 2 years and I just brought a new one. I will forever repurchase this product. It gives you a natural finish and blends all your makeup together. This is a staple to have in your makeup collection (:
Regina P.
Dallas, TX
This is so essential for every makeup lover! I like the light smell, but most importantly this keeps my makeup on alllll day long! I don't know how I ever did makeup without a setting spray, and this is one of my favorite. I would definitely repurchase.
Isabella N.
Overland Park, KS
Definitely the best in the market. MAC is my favorite brand for all kinds of products. The price is expensive, but you get what you pay. All products last a lot and has a great coverage. I'd highly recommend it, I'm in the second bottle already.
Jaime F.
Saint Charles, MO
I literally cannot do my job without this. I wet every single shimmer shadow with Fix+ before applying it and it makes it way more metallic/foiled! It's da bomb! Also if you're dry it's awesome to mist your face with before you apply your makeup.
Kayla M.
Ruskin , FL
This is the best primer on the market. It is smooth and lightweight. You only need a pea size to last all day. It helps fill in pores and I have large ones. I also use it to even out my eye shawdow all day. I would buy this again for sure!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.