BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?5 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Marii C.
Love love loveeee!!!!! I just love how my make up look when i applied it to my face, it helped me blend everything together with no harsh line.. it made it so easy to blend. I recommend my friends all the time becuase the ask what i use,m
Kimberly W.
Hampton, VA
This is my secret weapon for a perfect face. I applied thus primer after my moisturizer and again after makeup application. Excellent base for foundation. My skin was visibly smoother and pores blurred.
Rebecca H.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this for everythingggg. before makeup to hydrate and prime. after to set and to help avoid looking cakey. amazing for pulling the look together. I spray this on my brush if i want to enhance my highlighter or shadow. amazing. worth every penny.
Cynthia O.
Union City, CA
I have this since long time ago. I love to used before and after. It helps my makeup fundation to blend better and to stay longer. It also smells really good. Very recommend!! It is little expensive!!!!
LeAndra M.
I never walk out with a full face of makeup and not use fix spray. It helps the makeup to stay in place and on my face. I will say I reapply are outside for long periods of time. I would highly recommend
Erika M.
ughhhhhh love this stuff! i definitely see a huge difference in my makeup when i use it. i'm already out on my 2nd bottle so i have to go buy a new one but i could see how it melts my makeup into my skin when i spray it all over my face!
Nina P.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this spray primer. I spray about three times and it's a watery base then I just massage it into my face. It keeps my makeup on all day and I definitely haven't broken out since I got this primer!
Sarah N.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. It makes all my makeup blend seamlessly and gives a great dewy finish. This is especially good to use if I feel my makeup looks slightly cakey because a few sprays completely fixes it.
ashley r.
Arden, NC
This product is the biggest staple in my makeup collection. It can be used as a primer. It can be used on days where you're just letting your skin breathe and just want a little mist of hydration. It can be used on eyeshadows (my personal favorite) to make the color pop so much more. A bottle lasts forever and is very well priced. It also smells awesome. Can't speak highly enough about this stuff.
Wendy B.
I love this product ūüėć I would definitely recommend this to anyone who would like to keep their makeup all day it's light and keeps your face moisturized and if you have oily skin it controls the oil ‚̧‚̧‚̧
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.