Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (582)
Emily A.
Emily A.
Staple product, great to mist on after makeup application to make skin look less cakey, turns metallic shadows into foiled ones, and preps the skin for foundation. I love this multipurpose spray!!
Mistie
Mistie
Hands down a holy grail item that no kit is complete without. This spray is such a lifesaver for me as
My skin is dry and this gives me the perfect amount of moisture to melt all my
Make up
Together and provide a flawless finish.
Elise B.
Elise B.
West Milford, NJ
Love love love this stuff for making shimmery eye shadows even more shimmery. I love to spray it all over my face to take away the powdery look after my makeup is on. This isn't a setting spray so you still need to use one of those for makeup longevity.
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
Stanley
This a lightweight settingspray. This is my A1. I love this spray.its good for any type of skin. It's filled with vitamins & minerals. I don't really know it's it good to hide pores cause my my pores ain't really Visable but it leaves a natural finish & I would recommend it
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Ferrum, VA
I live this product to help makeup (specifically powders) melt into the skin! It takes away the powdery look and adds a nice natural glow. I don't know that it extends the life of the makeup but it is so refreshing and beautiful that I don't care! It's also great to use with eyeshadow to make them pop and intensity their pigmentation.
haley h.
haley h.
Lebanon
Ahhh the very popular and amazing mac fix +, this product is amazing , can make eyeshadows bolder, and just make make up a better experience. I don't know to many people who don't love this stuff , I would recommend it to everyone no matter your skin type, if you don't have it go get it , thank me later!!!
Sita P.
Sita P.
Moreno valley , Ca
Obviously this stuff is a cult fave and is amazing. It's super awesome for setting your makeup it kinda makes any possible harsh lines melt together and everything just melts together perfectly. It's also good for adding the bang to your eye shadows and highlighter of your spray it on the brush with the product on it
Janaee S.
Janaee S.
Columbus, OH
June 20, 2017, 12:07 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
this is literally one of the best products/ face primers ive ever used. It acually fixs anything thats needs to fixed on your face, and it lasts forver! yes it is a little pricey but it is defiently worht it. I wouyld recommend this to everyone! this is a good purchase!
Allison S.
Allison S.
I love this product so much!! Keeps your skin looking hydrated and fresh all day! I like that it doesn't feel to sticky or wet after about 30 seconds of drying, but yet you still radiate a healthy glow! If I use a lot of powder I like to spray this over top to look more natural like dewy skin! Xoxo
Zoila V.
Zoila V.
This product is soooooo good and so versatile! I recommend this to anyone who enjoys makeup. I use it as a primer, I use it to dampen my shimmer shadows and my highlighter to help them stand out and I use it as a setting spray. I also use it as a refresher. It's amazing.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.