MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Samantha Q.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Samantha Q.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Maryam A.See all 635 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...Totally worth it! Makes everyt... 1 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...Made me more oily too. Try th... 2 Answers
Photos (632)
Buy on Nordstrom
Kyra H.
Kyra H.
Atlanta
LOVE! I keep a sample size in my purse and spray some on whenever I get the chance. The only problem is that sometimes it will  camel spit and not come out as a fine mist. I spray this on a sparkly eyeshadow or highlight before applying and the color pay off is more intense then it was before.
Laura A.
Laura A.
Monessen
This is honestly my holy grail. I've been using it for a long time now. Sometimes I'll switch it up and get something from another brand but I must say that I always come back to MAC Fix Plus. It's light weight and sprays out so evenly and makes my makeup look bright and in place all day long.
Dakota H.
Dakota H.
Ewen
July 3, 2017, 5:30 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I use this product before I put on makeup, and also to set my makeup. It also really helps to get full-color payoff from different eyeshadows if you spray it on the brush before you use them. Overall this helped my makeup stay in place all day and I would definitely recommend this to others.
Dawn T.
Dawn T.
Lone Star , TX
A makeup staple for me. Works great as a face primer, setting spray, moisturizing mist, and a face refreshing mister. Love the rose scented and coconut scented ones in particular. Works great when used to dampen a beauty sponge to apply foundation and concealer. Makeup stays put. No alcohol burn or smell.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Elkhorn
I avoided buying this product despite the rave reviews for it. It is not a matte setting spray but a makeup finishing spray. I set my foundation with powder because I'm oily/combo and this settles the powder and makes my skin look more natural versus matte and flat. I love it, will buy again
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
I am just like everybody else when it comes to Fix+. I have to have this product with me at all times!! I occasionally use it for eyeshadows but I adore it as a finishing spray for my last step in my makeup routine. It really does help soften up my whole complexion by getting rid of that 'powdery' look and cake face. I also like to use it during mid day to refreshed my face. It somehow magically blurs everything together and makes my makeup look seamless. Love love love!!
Lily T.
Lily T.
San Diego
Love this product ! Very hydrating yet does not make skin too oily ! Perfect for before,during, and after makeup! If your makeup looks somewhat cakey this product will literally melt the makeup into your face for a seamless flawless effect! Spray all day when I'm on the go ! Very refreshing!
Savanna R.
Savanna R.
Oceanside, CA
I used to love this product about a year 2 years ago it would have been 5 stars but I feel like there are better brands out there that make your makeup stay on longer even from the drug store. I wouldn't buy it again because it is pricey and I can find a cheap alternative at the drug store.
Morelia C.
Morelia C.
Love this spray for setting and prepping my face. Also great for enhancing shimmer and foil shadows. I have oily skin and while it doesn't leave me matte, it doesn't leave me dewy. It's great for dissolving all that powder into my skin. I am not a fan of the price but it is a great product.
DIANE M.
DIANE M.
Orange, CA
I love this stuff! I use to before I apply any of make-up and apply again after I finish my may-up. It's fresh and cooling on the face. I honestly love to spray it on a hot summer day to stay cool with no makeup. This is most definitely recommended to others. This is a must buy for everyone.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.