BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Berenise S.
Dallas, TX
I love this! My only problem is that I wish it had a scent. Make sure you know it is not a SETTING SPRAY. It's more for whenever your skin gets cakes so you spray it and somehow the calmness goes away. It's awesome
Chayana B.
Fort Myers, FL
I've been using this spray ever since I started wearing makeup. I love this spray to set my makeup and dampen my beauty blender. It's priced well and if you get certain amount of empties you get a free lipstick!!!
Charell F.
Cincinnati, OH
If you have not tried MAC's fix plus and you are into makeup, I highly suggest you do so. It is the perfect finisher for your makeup. Leaves the skin flawless and can give a Dewey Finnish depending on how much you use. If you have oily skin just use in moderation. I practically bathe my skin in it whether I am wearing makeup or not. Sometimes if I'm just running errands, I will wash and moisturize my face and then spray my fix plus over it and it just makes my skin glow! I also use it befor applying my makeup as a primer. (It works for me) It is very hydrating for the skin. I use the original but they do have different scents such as lavender and cucumber if you prefer. It is packed with vitamins and minerals, so it is also good for the skin. I purchased mine from the MAC counter at my Macy's for $22 dollars.
Gabriela F.
Wilmington, CA
I Use this spray before I apply my makeup and as a setting spray once I’m done. Overall, it leaves a very natural finish. It doesn’t really help hide pores but it helps keep your make-up in place for a good while.
Sheena C.
Wheaton, IL
Words cannot describe how much I adore this product. I never step foot in a MAC store but when I do, it's for this. This helps make your face less cakey, freshens makeup, intensifies eye shadows, and helps put your makeup look all together. It's one of those "oldie but a goodie type of product.
Madison M.
This is the best setting spray on the planet! It's great for long lasting makeup and also for up-ing the pigment of your eyeshadows, it makes them metallic and beautiful overall. So many beauty Influensters use this and I can see why!
Morgan E.
Conroe, TX
I use this everyday when applying my makeup it goes on smooth and doesn't leave any kind of sticky residue. Doesn't make my face sweat and my makeup looks as flawless at the end of the day as it does in the morning
aryana r.
Elizabeth, NJ
This is a very good multi use spray. You can use this spray on eyeshadow to make them pop more of you can use it after makeup to make all of your powders melt to look like natural skin. I really enjoy using this product
Emma H.
Alamo, TX
This product is one of my favorite ones out there. I use it to prime and moisturize my skin and also not to set my makeup, but to actually make everything (blush, foundation, powder, & highlighter) blend into the skin. This will not make my makeup hold longer, but It makes just everything come together. If you have oily skin I suggest for you to do a light spray on your tzone.
Riya D.
Hillsborough, NJ
I love this! It's not necessarily know for a setting spray, but in other terms just takes away the cakiness and brings it all together. You can spray your eyeshadow brush with this so your shadow looks even more pigmented!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.