Add a Photo

Photos (444)
Yolanda J.
Yolanda J.
Fruitland, ID

Love this product! The is mist is perfect, covers well. I notice my makeup looking fresh after applying.
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Gatesville, TX

This is amazing! I used this on my wedding day and it worked flawlessly. I would recommend it to anyone!
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Antioch, IL

I love all Mac products. The setting spray is an awesome product and helps my make-up last all day long.
Aleksandra P.
Aleksandra P.
Ewing

I literally want to use this for everything😍 I wish they had something as magical for hair and body too.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Oceanside, CA

So just recently bought this and I would DIE FOR IT! I personally think it's better than UD All Nighter!
Georgie S.
Georgie S.
San Diego, CA

I love this stuff! It not only feels great but it smells great too! We always use this at my photoshoots
Danya H.
Danya H.
Medley, FL

I love this mac fix plus. Is a amazing spray! The smell is super good and pigments my eyeshadows amazing
Marichelle A.
Marichelle A.
Dyer, IN

My holy grail. My constant empties. I purchase this product probably every 5 weeks. A must have product.
Alexsandra M.
Alexsandra M.
Dallas, TX

Love this makes me make-up stay on all. Day keeps my skin very hydrated & my make up looks very flawless
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana, Ca

Best setting spray every! I absolutely love this I love the smell of it as well! My makeup sets perfect.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.