Add a Photo

Photos (310)
Celeste B.
Celeste B.

Lo amo es el mejor
Siempre lo compro y es el mejor sella oefecto Y todos aquí en Guatemala les encanta
Maria G.
Maria G.
West Sacramento, CA

It's really good . Works really well. Doesn't have any harsh chemical bad smells . It's easy to apply.
Nimisha P.
Nimisha P.

Amazing product, leaves skin looking smooth and fresh and helps keep make up on for more than 15 hours
Angela O.
Angela O.
Alexandria, LA

Love using this before applying my foundation after primer. Also use as a refresher throughout the day
shames a.
shames a.
Dearborn Heights, MI

I need this product in my life forever I'm just in love I can't live without it very good product to use
Christina M.
Christina M.
Wellington, FL

I love this! How many times I have had to fix or redo my makeup before discovering this awesome spray.
Angel V.
Angel V.
Blissfield, MI

I love love love the mac prep and prime fix plus! It hold my makeup all day long! Well worth the money
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Staten Island, NY

Absolutely love this productdoes my skin nice glow help all my make up set in. It's an amazing product
Would love to try some of this great product that are in the range and wouldn't mind trying some ether
Morghan M.
Morghan M.
Kalispell, MT

Melts your makeup into your skin! Looks so good and makes all your makeup last and look fresh all day!
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??

Join Now