BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Keyport, NJ
I could not do my makeup without this. I don't know how I did before I started to use this. There is obviously no spf in fix plus. Applied after powder products. Just melts everything into one flawless finish. No cakeyness. Smell is very mild and it's worth the 20 bucks if you ask me. Lasts a while.
Heather V.
Heather V.
Kankakee
I found this product extremely useful in a couple of different ways. I have a pale skin tone so I didn't really notice any sun protection. It helps keep makeup very long lasting. This product is a little pricey but definitely worth it. I will be purchasing this product many more times in the future.
Allison P.
Allison P.
N Las Vegas, NV
I use this stuff in part of my everyday makeup routine! I don't actually spray it on my face, but I spray it on my beauty blender before I blend in all my foundation and concealer! I also spray it on my brushes if I want that really pigmented eyeshadow look. I tried it on my face after I applied my makeup, but it made me more oily throughout the day.
Rukee L.
Rukee L.
This is probably the only mac product I use and can't live without. I use it for EVERYTHING. I use it to set my makeup mostly but also use it to spray on my brushes when I want an extra in my eyeshadow or highlight. It's one of those products that very versatile. And I feel like price is reasonable.
Debra J.
Debra J.
This product is okay. The reason I am not giving it 5 stars is because when I use this over my makeup for setting, it seems to make it break up on my skin. I like this as a prep spray and to liven up my eyeshadow and pigment colors. Other than that, it is just okay. I have dry skin, and thought that as a setting spray, it would be much better.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
My all time favorite setting spray everrrr! I've gone through so many bottles of this! I've used this since I was a teen! I love how it makes my skin look so Dewy & refreshed. I use this spray before, during, & after putting my makeup on & it helps prevent it from looking hella cakey! The only thing is that once you get to the bottom of the bottle, it doesn't spray evenly but that just means you need to get more!
Cecilia F.
Cecilia F.
West Palm Bch, FL
Excelente para hidratar el maquillaje. Puedes usarlo para humedecer tu Beauty blender. Y tus brochas también. Me lo recomendó un maquillador profesional. Esto hará que el maquillaje se adhiera más a la brocha o Beauty blender y así se pegue mejor en el rostro sin dejar patuques o capas gruesas. Corre mejor el utensilio.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Lake Mary, FL
This is my favorite primer/setting spray! I keep the full size at home and the travel size in my bag. I absolutely love using this for wetting my makeup brushes. It makes the pigment of the eyeshadow pop beautifully. It's a fabulous product. I wish I had gotten my hands on the coconut one. I highly recommend picking this up.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Bedford Hills, NY
If you don't have this you need it! This can be used to prep skin before primer, spray it on your brushes for foundation to blend flawlessly, enhance pigment of eyeshadow when sprayed on the brushes. Its AMAZING
Ayea A.
Ayea A.
Orlando, FL
In love with this product works amazing I spray it on my face before applying any makeup helps the make up stay in place. What I love doing with it even more is using it on my makeup brush then dipping it into the eyeshadow gives the eyeshadow a more intense color it looks gorgeous. Also helps the eyeshadow that likes to have fallout stay in place.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.