BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Jada H.
Coshocton, OH
Best setting spray ever! Cult classic. Set your makeup or use it and a priming base for glittery eyeshadow to really make them sparkle! Doesn't matter how you use it, you won't be disappointed. It's a staple in my collection.
Carla M.
Ruckersville, VA
Amazing! The mist is so fine, and really melts your makeup in place where also hydrating it. Price is right where all setting spray are so not that expensive. It's a good one also to wet your brush and make your eyeshadows pop!
Monique R.
I use my fix + spray daily before and after applying makeup! It helps keep me fresh and keeps my makeup on all day! It's also a great way to make shadows more pigmented. I also spray my brush before apply glitter pigments for less fall out and a brighter appearance
Christine C.
Wichita, KS
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCTS! For me this was a really great product. A pro is the great smell & I cannot think of a con. It's very long lasting and makes you feel refreshed. My skin is a combo of dry & oily so it has its ways on different skin. I would recommend.
Cayla B.
Huntingdon
This is such a good product. I recommend this to everyone who uses foundation or make up in general. This is good for everything and anything and your make up collection. It's such a natural product and I would buy it again.
Kelsie V.
i use this product for everything ! to prep my skin . set my make up . foil eyeshades! it has so many purposes!!!! the smell is AMAZING! i have gone through so many bottles ! ❤ so i guess u would say i definitely recommend!!!
Bridget S.
I love Fix+ to set down powders on my face and to "foil" shimmer eye shadows. It smells great and I get a lot of use out of a bottle. I will not be repurchasing though as I am switching to cruelty free and MAC sells in China.
Sydney S.
Dallas, TX
Never go without this stuff, have one in purse, desk at work and vanity at home. Just in general I love the refreshing feel on my face but I do believe it sets my makeup perfectly. I also like to spray on eyeshadow brush if I'm trying to get a dramatic glitter look
Verenice D.
Chula Vista, CA
Normally when I use setting sprays I feel as if I am spraying water onto my face. After using Mac prep and prime fix I haven't gone back to any other setting spray! Feels so refreshing once I spray it on. Absolutely love it!
Olivia V.
I use this anytime I have a long day ahead of me. It really helps my makeup stay all day without smudging. It goes on easily without affecting my make up too. It keeps my makeup fresh all day. I definitely would buy it again
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.