Add a Photo

Photos (554)
Libby R.
Libby R.
Melbourne, FL

This is makeup holy water. I've used this for shows, prom, and graduation, my makeup stayed on all night until I took it off
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.

I love the smell and how freash you feel after this product. It really does what it says in the title. Cant live without it.
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
Lyndhurst, NJ

This product is a game changer. Takes away any powdery makeup look. Makes it look like skin. Its definitely worth the price.
Kayli S.
Kayli S.

I use this product on a daily basis. It really helps my makeup stay on. I use before applying my makeup and after to set it.
Aysegul S.
Aysegul S.

This is the only makeup setting spray I have used and I am very happy with it. It keeps my make up in place for a long time.
Esse Prime é bom mesmo?Tenho curiosidade em experimentar ele parece ser muito bom se houver oportunidade quero experimentar.
Julie R.
Julie R.
Aiea, HI

This is a great product i use it to set my make up, apply my eyeshadow, and just simply hydrate my face. I recommend mac fix
Shoshana G.
Shoshana G.
Brooklyn, MI

Absolutley LOVE this! I never leave the house without this finishing touch. My makeup stays in place all day no matter what!
Alexis R.
Alexis R.

Love the way it makes my makeup look once I've sprayed it on. It keeps my makeup in place all day! The smell is just a plus!
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Oakland Park, FL

Absolutely loved it. It left a great feeling and made for easy application. I would suggest it tobanyone who needs a primer
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.