Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (471)
Mattie C.
Mattie C.

Mac fix plus is so good when your makeup is kind of looking a little cakey it just evens it out and makes it look amazing.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Paramount , CA

Love to spray this on my brush as I apply my highlight to add to my glow. It works wonders to keep make up dewy and fresh.
Ang T.
Ang T.

I love using this fix+
I use it before applying my makeup AND after and my makeup lasts all day. Own large and travel size
Maryann T.
Maryann T.

Great product almost out and most buy another. Great product for the money. I highly recommend this to anyone into makeup.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Tallahassee, FL

This fix plus is great for hydrating your face for you or your clients. I love this because it brings the makeup together
Zailyn N.
Zailyn N.
Orlando, FL

There are not enough words to discribe how much I love this product. It sets your makeup beautifully and lasts all day!!!
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Haysi, VA

Beyond amazing and useful product. It is great as a face primer, adding moisture to the skin, and a makeup setting spray!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Bourg, LA

This product works wonderfully to prep your face for your makeup, and also works to refresh your makeup after a few hours
Ruthie L.
Ruthie L.
Elk Grove, CA

A great product for finishing your makeup!!! For a refresh look, to carry on your purse!!! This is a must have product!!!
Venessa B.
Venessa B.
El Paso, TX

I love it is one of my favorites it helps my makeup stay longer and by the end of the night my makeup still look flawless
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.