Add a Photo

Photos (520)
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO

Very light weight on ur face and feels fresh and very comfortable when it used with makeup . Worth all the hype
. ..
. ..

Mac prep plus prime fix really helps your make up not to mention that it helps your face stay smooth and silky.
Patricia W.
Patricia W.

The most incredible makeup setting spray ever. awesome to increase pigment in your products. And awesome smell.
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Passaic, NJ

Love it ! Fave setting spray . I really recommend it it gets rid of the powdery look and just sets it fantastic
Erica S.
Erica S.
Port Charlotte, FL

Love it love it love it it really set your face off at the end its really all you need I'd would get this again
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Riverdale, MD

I can not live without this product I love the smell it works so well I really recommend everyone to try it out
Brooke C.
Brooke C.

it gives a beautiful dewy glow and can make any eyeshadow contour highlight so pigmented and smells really good
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Tualatin, OR

Use this all the time every time I use it I love it there is no other that I will use ! Recommend this product !
Deanna C.
Deanna C.
Washington

I love this product it is great to use before and after the makeup application. It give the skin a nice glow...
Ilse G.
Ilse G.
North Las Vegas, NV

I love this!!! This would have to be on the top of my go to makeup tools. It's very smooth and goes on amazing.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.