MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
ILuvLuciee 1.
ILuvLuciee 1.
Westminster, CA
I honestly cannot live without the setting spray. I would say it's great for oily dry and combination skin. It all depends of the foundation do you wear. It does make your make up last longer. You could only buy this at a Mac store. I seriously cannot live without the setting spray like I can't!
Georgette M.
Georgette M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
June 24, 2017, 8:58 p.m.
Review for: Other
I love using mac fix finishing mist /skin refresher. I use this a lot on photo shoots that I feel may be very hot on set and my makeup may sweat off. When I wear this my makeup doesn't fade one bit! I would recommend buying especially if you have a really important/long outting and you don't want your makeup to fade :)
Amber Z.
Amber Z.
Boston
this is a great product to spray onto brushes to make shadows more pigmented, set the face, and refreshing potted products. i think this is great for all skin types but the product is too similar to others that are more affordable. also the sprayer can be crazy sometimes depending on the bottle.
Luz R.
Luz R.
Perth Amboy, NJ
June 20, 2017, 11:40 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I love the MAC prep and prime.  I use it right after applying my moisturizer and after I am done with my make up.  It keeps my make up in place and at the same time gives my skin a fresh fell.  The mist distributes evenly on the skin.  This is one of my go to.  Love it!!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Ahhhhh the best setting spray i have ever used i dont buy anything else of course i have tried others through samples and subscription boxes and stuff but none have come close to beating this i also like using them on pigments and eye shadows to help them stay longer and giving them a foil look
Emersen R.
Emersen R.
This primer is essential to all makeup-lovers collections. It works for every skin type, and can also be used on brushes to pick up glittery pigments and make them even more pigmented (turns the Naked 3 palette into something legendary). It's pricey, but lasts a long time and is totally worth it!
Jordan F.
Jordan F.
Fix+ is GOLD GOLD GOLD!!!! I'm never out because I always have a back up bottle, always. Once the current one gets emptied I open the backup, and order a new one immediately. Can't risk the chance of not having it!! If I didn't have my fix+ I wouldn't even put on my makeup. It is my HOLY GRAIL!!!
Ruby L.
Ruby L.
Ossining, NY
June 20, 2017, 4:48 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Fix plus is great! As a refresher or do get more vibrant eye shadow colors. The size is so convenient and allows you yo refresh on the go. I spray this on my brush and then dip it into my shadows and my colora are so much more vibrant. Love this. I have been purchasing this since i was 16 and im 28. Lol
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
west reading
This is my go to. I just use it on myself almost everyday and on all clients. It helps hold my make up in place all day long. The price is reasonable for the amazing work it does. I recommend this is everyone!
Miosotis O.
Miosotis O.
Fall River, MA
June 25, 2017, 9:17 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This is okay. I've used it both to prime & set. I think as a primer it worked great & gave an all over glow but to set I didn't notice a significant difference when I used it and when I didn't. Don't feel like it made my makeup last longer, just hydrated my skin and made it look healthy & glowy
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.