Add a Photo

Photos (596)
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Mililani
This product is a MUST-HAVE! I use this non-stop when I do my makeup. There are so many uses for this. You can use this as a primer, as a setting spray, and you can even use this to spray onto your brushes when you are using pigmented shadows. I LOVE THIS and would highly recommend.
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Mesa, AZ
I have oily skin and I cab not tell you how much I love the mac prep and fix. I do have other sprays that I love but this one and the urban decay ones are my favorites. Makes your shadows look amazing.
Yessie M.
Yessie M.
Davenport , FL
 I have never use the product like this before.  It's been so hyped on YouTube I finally decided to budge and purchase it,  this is now my holy grail setting spray/primer !  It takes away the powder look after applying your full face of make up.  Also really good to refresh your make up during the day .
Destiny Leah R.
Destiny Leah R.
Santa Maria, CA
I love this junk! It's amazing! It makes my face nice and tacky, perfect for foundation! When I finally run out I'm definitely buying another one. I don't know how I lived without it for so long. It's perfect!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
After seeing this advertised everywhere I eventually caved and bought it. It costs the same as the original but I would have to say this one is way better!!! I absolutely love the smell and it leaves my face feeling so hydrated. If you love the original then you should give this one a try
Makayla G.
Makayla G.
Hdjforgdoevrjvfof thr and queen 👸 of a the course of an a hero for me a friend little time and to be the a friends and family I have to get do say that I and love her so she don't have like a aunt queen girl I just wanted don't got to be her see me again lol I just got wanted wanna
Maria L.
Maria L.
Tehachapi, CA
I love this product so much, and the price isn't bad for a high end product. It works amazing at making my makeup look natural and dewy. It keeps my makeup from looking cakey or powdery. I use it before to prime and after to set. I also use it to refresh my skin throughout the day.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Denver, CO
Everyone seems to be confused with the fact that this is not a setting spray. The purpose of this product is to make your makeup look like your actual skin. It's suppose to also give you a more dewy look instead of powdery! I use it before my make up and also after applying powders.
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Coral Springs, FL
A great primer to any look! Whether I use a full make up set or going for something more natural this moisturizer does wonders to any application. I use more so am It zone where in colder temperatures tends to dry out easily. In my opinion this gets the job done whether you're wearing make up or not! It doesn't really have a smell and is colorless which is even better for the skin. The pump expenses just the right amount I need so that I'm not over using it.
Faiza M.
Faiza M.
East Meadow, NY
This is alright. I bought it because the sales person knew how to do her job and I honestly regret the purchase. I know a lot of people love this product, but it honestly doesn't do much for me. It doesn't really make a difference in how my makeup sits/looks. I would not buy again.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.