BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
yarelis s.
yarelis s.
Fl
This was the first primer I used when I started using makeup. It does everything that it says it will do. It gives to my skin a healthy glow, I always use it as a primer and then after I put makeup on as finish. It kind of disappear my pores but not like it harts primers that are just for minimizing pores but it does the job. I would totally recommend it. I still love this product and I think will always❤️😂❤️❤️
paty R.
paty R.
San diego, CA
I really love this product. It hydrates your skin at the same time priming it. It lasts a long time. I bought one a couple months ago and I still have it and it's not half way yet. I personally use this mainly as a setting spray but sometimes as a primer. It really does make my makeup last longer.
Serena S.
Serena S.
Mac Fix +, how do I begin. This product is incredible. As a primer, I was at first wary of it's lasting powers because of it's spray form. My fears were quickly squashed when it made my makeup last all day. I also use it to wet brushes in order to make an eyeshadow more intense. Totally recommend.
Kylie L.
Kylie L.
Plano, TX
This is such a great setting spray! It smells great and really gives you the feeling that from the time you spritz it on your face, that your make up really will stay put for the day! It doesn't dry your skin out, nor does it leave it too oily. A great setting spray. A little pricey, but worth it!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Keyport, NJ
I could not do my makeup without this. I don't know how I did before I started to use this. There is obviously no spf in fix plus. Applied after powder products. Just melts everything into one flawless finish. No cakeyness. Smell is very mild and it's worth the 20 bucks if you ask me. Lasts a while.
Ana O.
Ana O.
Half moon bay , CA
The setting spray that everyone already owns and if you don't jump on the bandwagon! It's so refreshing on the skin. Personally I don't know if it hides pores. For that I use other products. I don't have anything bad to say about this product. I would recomment this product to all my makeup junkies.
Molly P.
Molly P.
Love this stuff! If you are oily and use a lot of powder I highly recommend this product. If you don't like the powdery look of your makeup but still want it set, use this after applying all your powders and the dry look disappears like magic. This is also an all around great facial mist for under or over makeup and even a refresher throughout the day!
Rukee L.
Rukee L.
This is probably the only mac product I use and can't live without. I use it for EVERYTHING. I use it to set my makeup mostly but also use it to spray on my brushes when I want an extra in my eyeshadow or highlight. It's one of those products that very versatile. And I feel like price is reasonable.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
atlanta
I love this product. It's not a setting spray so it won't make your makeup last. But it melts all your makeup into your skin and will take any powdery finish away and make your skin look super flawless. It can get a little oily throughout the day which is the only downfall. But I love it and have found ways to get around that and will be repurchasing !
Heather V.
Heather V.
Kankakee
I found this product extremely useful in a couple of different ways. I have a pale skin tone so I didn't really notice any sun protection. It helps keep makeup very long lasting. This product is a little pricey but definitely worth it. I will be purchasing this product many more times in the future.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.