BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Claudia T.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always have this on hand it is my go to facial spray. Not to set but to take any cakey makeup away and just melts it all together. The spray is good itself doesn't just shoot it at your face. Recommend.
shayla j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing primer and I just love it. It doesn't really have sun protection but it is great for all skin types. My foundation applys nice on top of the primer. I am definitely buying this again.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love mac in general! Great product packaging is always awesome! Loved that it comes in a plastic spray bottle! No cons really it's great and leaves skin ready for makeup and also great for setting spray!
Krystal J.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing! There's a lot of product and it lasts for a long time. I usually use it after all of my makeup has been applied. I see a natural finish after use, it helps to blend my makeup out.
Brittany E.
Sidney, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love, it really sets your makeup, and is also a really great product for wetting brushes and increasing the intensity of eyeshadows, highlighters, and turing eyeshadows into eyeliners. :)
Gissenif B.
sw ranches, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This primer is definitely my all time favorite primer! I already finished my first bottle im On my way to buy the next one! It leaves a really natural finish which I love, great price for its quality!!!
ashley r.
Arden, NC
This product is the biggest staple in my makeup collection. It can be used as a primer. It can be used on days where you're just letting your skin breathe and just want a little mist of hydration. It can be used on eyeshadows (my personal favorite) to make the color pop so much more. A bottle lasts forever and is very well priced. It also smells awesome. Can't speak highly enough about this stuff.
Jena G.
Kenner, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fix plus is the original setting spray. It is not that expensive which is always a plus and it smells amazing. I do like how all Mac containers are recycled once returned to store. Makes me love shopping there.
Nina P.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this spray primer. I spray about three times and it's a watery base then I just massage it into my face. It keeps my makeup on all day and I definitely haven't broken out since I got this primer!
Jessica S.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay who doesn't love this? Does it even need a review? Spraying shadows, setting makeup, blending foundation, priming skin, this does it all. The only con is every one I seem to buy the sprayer always breaks.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.