BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
This spray is a part of my daily makeup routine - I use a beauty blender to apply my foundation but I always spritz the sponge with this beforeni start blending. I don't smell a fragrance, and I think it does a great job of making sure my foundation and concealer don't cake up and kind of blend seamlessly.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Clemmons, NC
I would give this five stars because it is amazing for prepping and setting you face, but sometimes the smell is too strong. It has a nice scent, but it is very strong. It makes my shimmer shades more pigmented and makes my bare skin feel so refreshed!
Dania A.
Dania A.
Fix+, who hasn't used this? This is one of my guilty pleasures. Yes, because there are so many sprays out there now. But Makeup Forever and Mac were the originals. I buy 2-3 at a time, I love fix plus. Not a setting spray! The bottle spray evenly unlike other spray bottles. Leaves the skin looking nice and dewy. Melts your makeup beautiful into the skin
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Bakersfield, CA
Love love love how easy this stuff is to use! You just spray it and let dry and you done! I love that I can spray this on my brush and apply eye shadows or really make my high light pop! Sometimes I spray this on my hands and rub it on my face to make sure I get that all over primer I am looking for!
Andrea l.
Andrea l.
Las Vegas, NV
I recently purchased this and I loved it. I practically used the whole bottle in a week.
I love the smell? It smells very luxurious .
It takes my highlight to the next level, and gives me an amazing glow.
I would definitely recommend this to anyone!!!
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Holy grail product. I could never live without it. Because I have oily skin I cannot use this alone as a setting spray. I consider it more as a binding spray. It combines all the products on my face beautifully giving me a perfect finish. Then I add a matte setting spray to hold my makeup in all day.
Farah A.
Farah A.
Elmhurst , IL
This definitely does wonders when setting your foundation. I spray my beauty blender with it and then apply my foundation. In addition to staying on for hours, it helps create a translucent finish that doesn't fade throughout the day. I've tried to set my foundation with and without and the results are totally different. A definite staple in my makeup bag!
Roxanne E.
Roxanne E.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
I love this spray for both before and after makeup application! I use this on a daily basis and I don't think I will ever use anything else! I love the smell, how fine the mist is, and the longevity of my makeup when I use this product!! Definitely a holy grail Mac product in my collection for sure!!
Jess C.
Jess C.
San Dimas, CA
This is my favorite skin fix that I spray before and after my makeup. It takes away the powdery look after applying my setting powder. It also gives you a dewy glow after you spray it. I have the regular, rose and lavender limited edition that smell great. It's a must staple for my daily routine.
Marketa N.
Marketa N.
Lisle, IL
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I believe the hype for this product, since it really strengthens the colors in shimmery eye shadows, but I think this is just mostly water with a little bit of vitamins added in. I don't like to spray my whole face with this since I have very oily skin. Basically I only use this to enhance my shadows.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.