BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
McKenzie V.
This helps hold my makeup all day. It blurs out my pores and makes them smaller, I have more oily skin and it does help control it. I really love this product and will continue to buy it. I recommend it to everyone.
Shelby K.
Cullman, AL
Literally my all time favorite! I've tried to many, and this is amazing! Easy to work with, gives me the finish I want and doesn't leave my face feeling sticky or gross after applying! Would repurchase in the future
Astrid C.
This water is the best. I have very dry skin and when my makeup looks too powdery i just spray it all over my face and makes my skin look beautiful and moist. My face looks healthy and every sport is blend. I would totally repurchase this product.
Sabrina Y.
Reno, NV
This is such a good product to use before applying foundation and after you apply powder. It's worth every penny. It's easy to apply. Good for combo skin. Sleek simple packaging. I would most definitely buy it again.
Jaizel R.
Five star setting spray. I love how to spray nozzle reaches and gets all in my face. I love the smell, the packaging, easy to use just with one finger, packaging is very nice and I would definitely be repurchasing once I am out.
Campbell H.
Murray
This product is amazing it is honestly my go to!! It is so long lasting, it wears all day and night. It has SPF in it which is amazing. It will help set your makeup for so long and I totally recommend this product
Rani W.
Loganville, GA
I have had this product for some time and I use it everyday to prime and set my makeup. It feels so fresh on my face. I do think there is many doupes for this product like NYX matte finish fini mat spray. I have bought it at ulta for 4$. But this spray is really good.
Ivy W.
Walnut Creek, CA
THE BEST MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY EVER. this stuff reduces cakiness, intensifies pigments and your highlight will be popping. It helps my MAKEUP lady all day and I will repurchase it till the day I stop wearing makeup.
Renee G.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I use this before I put my foundation on and it makes a huge difference! It makes my face feel so soft and makes my makeup last twice as longer! So easy to use you just have to pray it on your face! Would buy again
Chayana B.
Fort Myers, FL
I've been using this spray ever since I started wearing makeup. I love this spray to set my makeup and dampen my beauty blender. It's priced well and if you get certain amount of empties you get a free lipstick!!!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.