Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (471)
Juliana B.
Juliana B.

If you want your make up have a flawless end, and long lasting on your face, you have to use the Mac prime fix, is a most.
Mattie C.
Mattie C.

Mac fix plus is so good when your makeup is kind of looking a little cakey it just evens it out and makes it look amazing.
Sooo good keeps your makeup on all day a bit pricey but still worth the money I love it so much will definitely repurchase
Alex T.
Alex T.
Union City, TN

I use this daily for my make up mainly for my eyeshadow (glitter) to my make my eye shadow pop!! It does the job amazingly
Sierra C.
Sierra C.

So far so good:) I recently bought this and I must say I like the way it refreshes my skin and makes my face look amazing!
Cristiane L.
Cristiane L.
Bothell, WA

This spray is the best thing ever. Your makeup will last forever. It definitely makes my make up in place for a long time!
Mercedes G.
Mercedes G.
Murfreesboro, TN

It's amazing I would recommend it to anyone I know, it makes your makeup stay on all day or it gives you a fresh feeling ,
Ana F.
Ana F.

This is many peoples holy grail but to me it's just good! It's very pricey and I prefer a matting spray. Like urban Decay
Karina K.
Karina K.
Danbury, CT

Awe some awesome awesome great for ur skin and great for cakey foundation will remove cakiness within seconds of using it
Venessa B.
Venessa B.
El Paso, TX

I love it is one of my favorites it helps my makeup stay longer and by the end of the night my makeup still look flawless
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.