Add a Photo

Photos (375)
Tabitha A.
Tabitha A.
Elberton, GA

This is a nice finishing spray especially if you have dry skin. You can also use this to intensify eyeshadow and there's many other uses!
Tori T.
Tori T.
King, NC

I think this product is a really good investment, because you can use it for a setting spray and multi able things with your makeup look!
Niyah T.
Niyah T.
Dallas, TX

I like to spray this on my face before and after I've done my makeup. It leaves my face feeling refreshed and it keeps my makeup in place
Adriana H.
Adriana H.
Lometa, TX

The absolutely best I love this. Your makeup won't go anywhere once this is applied. Little bit pricey but definitely worth the purchase
Deandra E.
Deandra E.
Worcester , Ma

I love this product!!! I use this for everything, when I want my brushes and sponge damped, to setting my face! It's absolutely amazing.
Livvy H.
Livvy H.

Fix + is a staple for all makeup junkies everywhere. I use this before and after my makeup. It's hydrating and helps my makeup cling on.
It is really perfect, obviously is one of the smejores brands, but I love realmete especially this prodcut, let me finish really amazing
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA

I use this not only to set my entire face but to also prime my eye shadow brushes for shimmer shadows. It works like a charm. I love it.
Marisol A.
Marisol A.

Excelente producto, refresca la piel, deja un acabado no polvoso y muy fresca.
Se difumina bien la base al combinarlo con este producto.
Caryn C.
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX

Scent is great! Not only do I use it after I apply makeup but its great to use when you want to give that foil look to your eye shadows.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.