Add a Photo

Photos (554)
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Rome, NY

One of my favs and something I use as my final step with my makeup. It has a nice finishing look and holds my makeup all day.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Visalia, CA

One of my ride or dies!! Have purchased three times already and i love it. I always apply before during and after my make up.
Airam H.
Airam H.
Savannah, GA

I love mac! Most especially this one, it leaves my face a glowing look and it doesn't give me a hard time applying my make up
Jackie V.
Jackie V.

I will not repurchase this product it's defiantly hyped up to much I have a drug store setting spray that works just as great
Genesys D.
Genesys D.
Ozone Park, NY

Amazing product I use this to freshen up my makeup to make it look more natural and to use my eyeshadow wet for a foily color
Abby M.
Abby M.
Stockton, CA

Only good if you want a dewy finish. Tends to make me look oily but i like to use it to spray my brushes when i use pigments.
Tara K.
Tara K.

Amazing product a little goes a long way. The spray may my face look refreshed and not dull. I highly recommend this product.
Leah S.
Leah S.
Midland, TX

I love it. Spray before and after makeup leaves it staying all day and also use for my shimmer eyeshadows that need that umph
Cindy V.
Cindy V.

1 of the best setting sprays out there. Nice hydration. Keeps makeup nice and fresh for long nights out or long days at work.
maura j.
maura j.
Lexington , KY

I love the finish of this product as I have combination skin. It keeps me fresh throughout the day with looking shiny or dull
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.