BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Sabrina J.
Sabrina J.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I absolutely love this product!! It smells amazing, Typically i am one who is sensitive to specific sents, However; this is just amazing! It makes your skin feel so soft, and replenished. You always end up looking so nice, and freshly glowing. You can travel with it, it's just so absolutely amazing!
kali e.
kali e.
Baton Rouge, LA
I just bought this finally after hearing youtubers talk about it for so long. I use it as a primer and sometimes as a setting spray and it makes my makeup feel and go on so smooth. I didn't really notice that spraying it on an eyeshadow brush made the eyeshadow any better than wetting it with water though.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Fort Smith, AR
I'm very conflicted with the product because I do like it but I also kinda think it's fancy water lol. My skin is oily so this does absolutely nothing for the longevity of my makeup however it's great for getting rid of the powdery look and intensifying shadows. Also a great refreshing mist before makeup!
Brittany s.
Brittany s.
Wixom, MI
First of all, the packaging in itself is absolutely beautiful. The spray has a light fragrance which is not bothersome in the slightest. You receive a lot of product for the price, and it is definitely efficient! I use this almost every day to remove any cakieness from my makeup and it does more than that.
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Kansas City,Mo
I love this spray. I use it every day, spraying before makeup application and after I'm done. Spraying my fix plus is probably the highlight of my makeup routine (no pun intended ;) I have semi dry skin and this spray just melts the makeup into my skin and gives a dewy but non oily finish. It's the best.
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Los Altos, CA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I love using this to set my makeup everyday. I only just recently used up a bottle and that bottle lasted me around 2 years! I love the mist-it's not too light or heavy and always makes my makeup last and stay in place. I also use it to wet my brushes before I use eyeshadow to intensify the colors.
Allison G.
Allison G.
Detroit
I love the Prep and Prime from Mac way more than I should lol. It's my favorite product and I love to spritz it all over my face after doing my make up, as a refresher throughout he day, and just as a pick me up boost. It smells so light fresh I just love it. It's also amazing for spritzingnon an eye brush if you want to apply a shadow wig that foiled look.
Azucena A.
Azucena A.
This fix+ is everything !!! It is amazing. It is for both dry and oily combo skin. It is long lasting. It's a must have product, if you think your make up looks too valet than just spray some of that and it will look good ! recommend this product for sure.
Poulette M.
Poulette M.
This product is my top 10 essentials, helps to maintain my make up fresh and not looking sweaty. "Melts down" my makeup looking like porcelain or as if i just made my make up. Always on my daily routine.
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Holy grail product. I could never live without it. Because I have oily skin I cannot use this alone as a setting spray. I consider it more as a binding spray. It combines all the products on my face beautifully giving me a perfect finish. Then I add a matte setting spray to hold my makeup in all day.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.