Add a Photo

Photos (521)
Sheena D.
Sheena D.
El Paso, TX, TX

Settling spray is everything. I love this stuff. You know it's good setting spray when it's hard to wash off. Lol
I love this so much. It's great for my skin and gives me a nice refreshed look. I definitely recommend using this
Emily P.
Emily P.
Cranston, RI

One f the best settling sprays out there in the market . I can never go wrong with his its a must have in my life
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
TN

Not only is this good for setting, but it's perfect to make your dry products wet! Especially with eye shadows!!!
Harlee J.
Harlee J.

Couldn't live without this stuff. It's the only thing that keeps my makeup in place in the high Florida humidity.
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
College Station, TX

Classic refreshing spray! I'd love to get it but unfortunately I just can't bring myself to pay the price for it.
Noemi O.
Noemi O.
Sunnyside, WA

Love this product this product recently purchased this item aND haven't used it yet but Ivery heard great reviews
Vanna R.
Vanna R.
Grand Prairie, TX

I love the skin finish spray it helps settle the makeup that you put on and it's amazing and it works really well
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Traphill, NC

I love this product! It always makes my makeup look great! I couldn't imagine not using it now that I've started.
MariahJadee R.
MariahJadee R.
Los Alamitos, CA

This was an alright product i just feel that there is other setting sprays that work just as well for less money.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.