Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (440)
Veronica L.
Veronica L.

I love,love this product when i use it my makeup last all night and I dont have to touch up as much. I've also learned a few new tricks that can be done with this.
brittany b.
brittany b.
Virginia Beach, VA

This product is absolutely amazing, I've been using it for about 6 months and it is my favorite setting an priming spray. I would recommend this product to others.
Karma L.
Karma L.

I love this product. It works great keeping your makeup on. It doesn't last all day but if you are going somewhere for a couple of hours, it will get the job done.
Tameara P.
Tameara P.
Lexington, KY

IM IM LOVE ❤️I'm actually running out of it but it works very well. It helps fix my make up and prime it. It's literally does two things at once it is a life saver
Diana M.
Diana M.
Denver, CO

This is a HG product no doubt. I love to set my face with this stuff, makes the skin look refreshed and takes away the powdery face look away. Great for dry skin👍🏼
Andrea D.
Andrea D.

I use this before I apply my makeup so that I am fully prep and also after, because it melts all the products and powders and creates a flawless finish. Love this.
Madelyne s.
Madelyne s.

I first started this product as a sample that i bought at MAC and within 2 weeks i went to purchase my full size. Love it and it complete and seals my makeup look!
Fridda  A.
Fridda A.
Chiapas, MX.

I use this product to set my foundation and to give more pigmentation to my eyeshadows. I also use it when is warm and I want to refresh my face. It really works!!
I use my sisters, and it's just great for setting your makeup, eye shadows (which is what I usually use it for and its GREAT!!) and just a spray to feel refreshed!
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ

YESSS! I love this! It is such a refreshing spray & my makeup looks great every time I use it. It is well priced in my opinion & I will continue to purchase this.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.