Add a Photo

Photos (471)
imane K.
imane K.
settat

Great product !! It moisturizes my skin before doing my daily makeup ... and fix it all day long ..awesome for mixed skin!!
Maan J.
Maan J.

After putting all the products on my face I finished it with mac setting spray, it's very doey and makes your make up last!
Abigail D.
Abigail D.

idk what is in this formula but it is truly magical. it helps my foundation not look cakey. i will forever repurchase this!
Nebal A.
Nebal A.
Munster

I love this so much because it keeps the make up on my skin long lasting and keeps it looking good and great I use it a lot
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Miami, Florida

This spray setting works really well. Sudo lot and my T-zone is super greasy and this seems to help during hot summer days.
Karina A.
Karina A.

This setting spray rules! It just gets the job done i feel like my makeup lasts for at least 8 hours . It smells great too!!
sara G.
sara G.

I got this thinking it would be a good setting spray but no its a primer mist. It's very good for refreshing the makeup too
Sammie M.
Sammie M.

What would I do without my Mac spray. I apply this before I put my makeup on and after. It makes your make look way better.
Eldy S.
Eldy S.
Chicago

Omg it great to moisturize your skin and very good to foil eye shadows I would never use anything else if I can help it lol
Lauren S.
Lauren S.

Love this to set my makeup. Also is a good product to use to wet your brush to get a better Eye Shadow pay off on your lid.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.