Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Velma P.
Velma P.
Log Lane Vlg, CO

This does not make makeup last long. But makes you look flawless and luminous. Melts all your powders down
Krystal M.
Krystal M.

I love using this especially in the winter to create a nice hydrated look not like my face is peeling off.
Shirley A.
Shirley A.

How well does this product work I have never tired it and would like to try it. Does anyone recommend it?
Brittany A.
Brittany A.

This is a must have in my bag! I got through tons of these! It refreshes, intensifies and sets my makeup!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Mexico

It is a product that promises what it offers and it certainly goes super well. I recommend a lot of girls
Lakyn P.
Lakyn P.
Conway, AR

This Primer and after spray works great! Helps to keep my make up on and is super easy to apply!
Love it!
Jazmine F.
Jazmine F.

Spray this baby on my face before and after doing my makeup when I'm getting extra glam for a wedding etc
Mariel T.
Mariel T.
Navasota, TX

This is by far one of the best primers out there! Flawless face. Doesn't leave you greasy... A must have!
Janibel G.
Janibel G.
Doral, FL

So Flawless! Si necesitas no parecer nada elaborada y parecer súper natural ! Añade un shimmer excelente.
Demetria C.
Demetria C.
#844, Texas

Light mist to give you that free look
Long lasting that enhance my look
Natural and I must recommend this
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.