Add a Photo

Photos (554)
Julieth G.
Julieth G.
Las Vegas, NV

I love it, my make up stays on forever and it smells really good, it doesn't splash too much or anything. I think it's perfect
Rahma A.
Rahma A.

Love this product gets my face ready and glowy in the morning when I need it before my foundation and makes me feel mor awake
Kathy R.
Kathy R.
Camden, NJ

I love to use this product when I finish my make up because it stay all days long my make up I just in love with this product
Veronica L.
Veronica L.
Buffalo, NY

Im in love with fix+! Everyone most go and buy. Sets your mackup perfectly. There is no other setting spray better then fix+!
Darian S.
Darian S.

This is hands down the best setting spray out there! You can literally use this for all your makeup needs. Won't disappoint!!
dreaa l.
dreaa l.

Outstanding perfect product there are better ones but this one works really great. Helps prep the face and refreshing finish.
dominique D.
dominique D.
Brooklyn, NY

Live for this! It really sets your face, I am fairly oily and my makeup stays in place all day with it! It's a staple for me!
Emma R.
Emma R.

I have used this is my kit for years. It has a great smell and the bottle let's out the perfect amount of product every time!
Ivonne M.
Ivonne M.
Santa Ana, CA

I've bought this once and I would say it is better than the urban decay one for my type of skin. It is a great setting spray.
Moriah A.
Moriah A.
Elizabeth

I can't go a day without using this product! Allows for a flawless application and helps seal my make up for an all day look!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.