BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Cindy C.
San Juan
This primer is perfect for sealing makeup, either before or after our make-up. Can be used both to seal our makeup and also to pre-base and even to make our shadows appear more intense. Is a phenomenal product and I recommend it 100% 😚
Sam B.
West Lawn, PA
I love this product for setting my makeup. It takes a way the powdery look and makes everything melt into the skin. I have struggled with oily/combo skin in the past and used this spray during that time and it never made my skin worse.
Nimisha V.
Iselin, NJ
Really love this mist, I keep repurchasing it when I run out. It can be used on all skin types to prep your skin before makeup, make powder sink into your skin beautifully, foil eyeshadows, and refresh skin any time throughout the day.
Ally
Omg this product is amazing. I use it for priming, keeping my makeup from looking Cakey, and refreshing my face! It gives my skin a glow and keeps it looking dewy. I have combination skin but I wouldn't recommend this for oily skin because it may be too dewy when you are trying to keep your skin more matte. Overall love this product and I carry it around everywhere with me!!
Badiya N.
Richmond, VA
HOLY GRAIL! sets your makeup. Fixes the cakey appearance of your foundation. I also use this to wet my eye shadows or glitters to give a foiling affect. More over, you can spray this on your beauty blender while blending your make up.
Works very well over your makeup and before your makeup. I also like to use this to intensify highlighter and eye shadows. I spray my brush and then dip in the product. I also looked the smell. It smells fresh and clean but it does not linger. My absolute favorite spray.
Steven N.
Love this setting spray but the stream is very harsh and doesn't mist correctly. I got the limited edition Fruity Juicy and the packaging is so stunning and the smell is great. I wish they would simply adjust the spray to be more fine.
Brittany G.
Fountain Vly, CA
10/10 would reccommend this product to another person. I wish MAC was cruelty free though. I haven't been able to find another alternative that I like yet. It works so well with shimmer shadows and helps melt the makeup into the skin.
Michelle K.
Ulster, PA
Love this spray! I use it especially to intensify glittery or shimmery eyeshadow. It makes it really pop. I use it as a setting spray too! It helps my makeup to set and gives my face hydrated! So affordable!
Alyssa M.
Where do I start, I really need this product in my life I'm a makeup artist I don't Makeup on people mostly family and some friends but I don't even no why I don't have this well I do really with art the money I get I just buy it on other products I would love this as a primer and even to make eye shadow so much more pigmented
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.