Add a Photo

Photos (381)
India D.
India D.
Horn Lake, MS

This primer is the best I have ever used. I use it on my beauty blender and brushes before application, and it really helps to set my makeup.
krista k.
krista k.

i liked this stuff when i first got it, but i shortly realized you can get nyx setting spray for nearly half the price and works just as good
Samuel G.
Samuel G.
Progreso, TX

Totally love it!! It is the only prime spray I use after my makeup. I love how it gently soothes and refreshes my skin. I highly recommend!!!
Carolina B.
Carolina B.
White House, TN

This sets my makeup perfectly &keeps my face in check. If you haven't tried this, then you should spend your money on it. It smells nice too!
It is so good and your makeup looks so much better when you put this on and it gives your face a beautiful glow even if you have an oily skin
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Las Vegas, NV

The nozzle could have a better way of spraying the face and not getting everywhere. But it does work really well and gives a nice soft finish
Yindra S.
Yindra S.

Wow uno de mis selladores de maquillaje favoritos, deja un acabado perfecto a mi maquillaje, se siente super fresco, para mi es indispensable
Sara V.
Sara V.
Valley Stream, NY

This is a great tool for end of the look. After done beautifying yourself you use this spray to make everything set and the smell is amazing
Paula T.
Paula T.
Warren, OH

Very helpful base to prep my skin for other makeup. Keeps my makeup on better than other product brands. Makes my skin feel better, younger.
lenn k.
lenn k.
Hanapepe, HI

Love this especially because I live in a very humid island. Perfect for quick hydration and love as an overall finishing product after makep
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.