MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
yarelis s.
yarelis s.
June 24, 2017, 1:46 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This was the first primer I used when I started using makeup. It does everything that it says it will do. It gives to my skin a healthy glow, I always use it as a primer and then after I put makeup on as finish. It kind of disappear my pores but not like it harts primers that are just for minimizing pores but it does the job. I would totally recommend it. I still love this product and I think will always❤️😂❤️❤️
Molly P.
Molly P.
Love this stuff! If you are oily and use a lot of powder I highly recommend this product. If you don't like the powdery look of your makeup but still want it set, use this after applying all your powders and the dry look disappears like magic. This is also an all around great facial mist for under or over makeup and even a refresher throughout the day!
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Bedford Hills, NY
If you don't have this you need it! This can be used to prep skin before primer, spray it on your brushes for foundation to blend flawlessly, enhance pigment of eyeshadow when sprayed on the brushes. Its AMAZING
kristina r.
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
I got this because of YouTube hype. The sprayer on this is terrible but the scent is amazing. I sort of feel like its glorified water in a bottle but I moved it to an UD setting spray bottle and i enjoy it much more now. I use it to set my face and to spray my brushes for more pigmented eyeshadows
Serena S.
Serena S.
June 25, 2017, 9:13 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Mac Fix +, how do I begin. This product is incredible. As a primer, I was at first wary of it's lasting powers because of it's spray form. My fears were quickly squashed when it made my makeup last all day. I also use it to wet brushes in order to make an eyeshadow more intense. Totally recommend.
Debra J.
Debra J.
Sept. 9, 2015, 11:34 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This product is okay. The reason I am not giving it 5 stars is because when I use this over my makeup for setting, it seems to make it break up on my skin. I like this as a prep spray and to liven up my eyeshadow and pigment colors. Other than that, it is just okay. I have dry skin, and thought that as a setting spray, it would be much better.
Josselyn H.
Josselyn H.
June 23, 2017, 1:58 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT!! Can't live without it, I honestly use this product for everything. I spray it on my brush to apply my foundation then I spray it on my sponge to blend that in and my concealer and also spray some on a brush to make a shimmer highlight or eyeshadow even more dramatic and pigmented. Also, you can set your makeup with this product
Maria Zobel B.
Maria Zobel B.
July 5, 2017, 8:39 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I did purchase this one because almost all the youtubers are using it and I wanna give it a try and Im so glad I did!! Its very refreshing on skin, I use it as my primer, I spray this to my beauty blender and I use this as my fixing spary and it make my look long wearing and it gives that dewy effect.
Yare L.
Yare L.
Pottsboro, TX
Mac's fix+ is so amazing for all skin types because there really is no product quite like it in the market. It gives your makeup a natural finish and makes you look flawless! It's a staple in my makeup. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Ayea A.
Ayea A.
Orlando, FL
In love with this product works amazing I spray it on my face before applying any makeup helps the make up stay in place. What I love doing with it even more is using it on my makeup brush then dipping it into the eyeshadow gives the eyeshadow a more intense color it looks gorgeous. Also helps the eyeshadow that likes to have fallout stay in place.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.