BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Jackieđź’‹ G.
Phoenix
This is one of my go to facial mist. It smells so good. I love to use this on my brush or beauty sponge to refresh and help my foundation go on smoother. When I'm done applying my all my makeup I spray this on to take away the powdery look and make it all look put together.
Kabao K.
WHO DOESN'T LIKE FIX+??? I have been using this product for over 10 years and really love it. It never fails to create the most gorgeous skin like texture after makeup. THIS IS NOT A SETTING SPRAY! MAC has never marketed this as a setting spray. I find that people who don't like it have a more oily skin type and use it thinking it will set their makeup but only get oilier. It is a refreshing spray and had hydrating properties. I worked for MAC for almost four years and people were always confused about this product. I love using it with my highlighters, eyeshadows and pigments! I wish they would make the coconut scent permanent!
KayLeigh L.
Pfafftown, NC
MAC Prep Plus Prime Fix+ If I could give this more than five stars, I would. This stuff is AMAZING for dry skin! It is a great primer, setting spray, and works wonderfully to help pigment shine if you wet your brush before applying eyeshadow. This stuff is my favorite!!!!
Rosa R.
Colton, CA
This makes your face glow and he makes your face look nice do you mix the make up look all together It really makes your make up looks bomb and settle and nice I really recommend this product it cost like $26 but it’s worth it I buy mine at the stores but they kept him at the website to
Kayla D.
Newberry , SC
I love the Mac prep and prime fix. I have combination skin and it’s a really good moisturizer when I use it as a setting spray. It last all day and makes my makeup come together but because my skin is so oily I still use a matte setting spray. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Jania D.
It’s good, I have oily dry skin combo, this foundation covers all that but, it’s on the orange side for some reason and when it dries and gets darker but it gives some flashback cause of my undertones so I can’t bake with this product and contour cause I’ll have a flashback Mary moment like our sister James Charles
Carissa L.
One of my favorite products from MAC.you can use this multiple ways. Use it to prep the skin before makeup, to intensify eyeshadows and to set your makeup all day long. There is no spf, but I recommend using a foundation with spf instead. The Fix + is the best!
đź‘‘Liza M.
Brownsville , TX
I love the Mac fix plus. It is amazing!! I apply this at the end so it can melt everything, & obtain a fresh/Dewey finish look. This product gets along with any type of skin. Plus the smell is delicious. I totally recommend this product. It is totally worth the hype.
Lisbeth R.
Goodhue Minnesota
My first product I bought from Mac was their priming spray. One thing I didn’t like is the fact that it is liquid so you have to wait until your face dries. It is easy to apply since you just spray it on your face. I would recommend it. I haven’t stopped buying it
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
This is 100% worth the hype, I have gone through multiple bottles of this and it has just made my face set perfectly, not only that but it is great to wet brushes and pack on shimmer shades to the lids, I do recommend this it is a bit pricey but you get what you pay for
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.