BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Review for: Skin Spray
Going back to school is crazy! My skin drys out from the climate change and routine in general! So my go to is this because I spray it on before my makeup which is refreshing and preps my skin! Than I also re spray at the end to set in my makeup and make sure my skin stays moist! I can re spray throughout the day when I need a pick me up too!
Ayuni P.
Ayuni P.
Cult favorite.

If you ever have any problems of creasing, cracking, cake face or fading of makeup, don't look any further this is the answer to your prayers.

This is such an amazing product. It solves all my makeup blunder from cake face to creasing and everything in between. It makes my makeup look so natural and flawless each time I use it.
Shayma A.
Shayma A.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Skin Spray
Mac's Fix plus can be used for so many different things! Before foundation, after foundation, help blend out concealer, intensify your eyeshadows, & of course... To set your makeup once it's done. It doesn't make your makeup last longer, it just melts your powder more into the skin giving it a more natural finish. Great product for many uses.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Hialeah, FL
I love applying this before I start my makeup, after I finish and before I touch up. This really helps with preventing my makeup from sinking into the lines of my face (especially my laugh lines). I love the smell and the spray distribution is perfect! They have this in a $10 travel size if you want to try it out before you buy the full size!
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is the best finishing spray. If you're someone who uses a lot of powders and your makeup tends to look Cakey or powdery when your done, a couple sprays if this will completely take that away. It melts all of those powders together and makes a perfect flawless application, I was skeptical until I tried it for myself and now I'm obsessed!
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Best spray ive ever used, makes your makeup last all day and gets rid of the cakey look, cost $22 but with the size amount it equal to the cost of the nyx spray since you can fill the nyx bottle ($7) three times with mac spray, which i do because i enjoy the nyx bottle and the amouth it sprays since i feel like the mac one is hard to control
Kara C.
Kara C.
Midland, TX
Love love love fix+!! I use for very many things that has to do with my makeup! I love using to bring out the color in my eyeshadow and for a more glowing highlight! I use at when I need a quick face refreshing towards the end of the day!!! Great product! I use a lot so I buy very often just a little pricey. About $22 dollars but well worth!
Kyra P.
Kyra P.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Skin Spray
LOVEEEE, I will never go without it. It's amazing for spraying on your brushes to give your make up more pigment. It can make a poor quality eyeshadow look amazing... as for being a setting spray idk about that. I have super oily skin and this gives you more of a dewy look. I don't recommend this for people with oily skin at all but dry yes!
Alicja K.
Alicja K.
palos hills, IL
Review for: Skin Spray
When I got a Macys gift card for Christmas, I knew exactly what I would purchase and it was this. It's a pretty pricey item for me but I knew it was a must have and it totally is. It makes my makeup look flawless and the spray comes out evenly. The smell is also pleasant. This was my first Mac purchase and I want to try more of their items.
LeAnn L.
LeAnn L.
Review for: Skin Spray
If you have not tried this spray where have you been this fine mist is full of magic because it makes your makeup look flawless and smooth without a powdery finish also food for refreshing your makeup threw out that day along with many other uses good for making eyeshadow pop and you can even use it on your hair this stuff is really magical
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.