Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Sam G.
Sam G.
Platte City, MO

Mac Fix+ is a great setting spray. I use it after my makeup is done to blend everything together and make it a dewy finish. I don't notice prolonging my makeup though so if you were looking for that this might not be the best for you. I do like using it with eye shadows and highlighters to make everything more pigmented and intense. I definitely recommend this product!
Julianna V.
Julianna V.
Eagle Pass, TX

My all time favorite setting spray! Fix+ has so many uses, from refreshing your face and applying pigments to foiling shimmer shadows and setting in powders. I love Fix+ for the summer and to fix a heavy hand in setting powders. A quick spritz and your face is refreshed while setting any excess powder in to your skin. Say bye bye to powdery cake face and hello to Fix+!
Selena U.
Selena U.

Can't live without this!!! It is so nice to intensify your shadows and to finish off your makeup! Now this isn't supposed to make your makeup last longer but it's supposed make take away the powder effect of any products and just kinda bind everything together for a flawless finish. It also gives you the perfect dewy look!!! I would defiantly recommend this to anyone
Kaleigh A.
Kaleigh A.
Oshawa

Great product has many uses. You can spray on your brush and dip it in your eye shadow,and it makes it more intense, also it makes my makeup last all day I put it on before my Foundation and also after to set everything into my skin. Only down side I really don't like the smell, but really for the price ($26CAN) Its amazing and you get a ton of product. Worth the buy
Corina S.
Corina S.
Buckeye, AZ

Now i know this is a cult favorite but if I'm completely honest although i love it because it really makes your makeup last all day on my skin it leaves it feeling a tad bit tackey feely it doesn't fully absorb into my skin i don't know it thats how it feels on everyone but thats how it feels on me its a bit tackey and sticky but remember this is my own personal opinion
Lucy W.
Lucy W.
Olympia, WA

I absolutely love fix plus and all of the many things you can use it for. Sometimes I spray it on a bare face and use it as a primer on very light makeup days, sometimes I use it as a setting spray and to melt all of the powder together with the rest of my makeup, and I very often use it to spray an eyeshadow brush before I use a shimmery eyeshadow to make it foiled
Nia B.
Nia B.
Irvine, CA

I love this hydrating spray. It's perfect for priming and hydrating the face while applying makeup. It's far better than others that I have use. It's easy to use but the spray is a bit harsh for my liking. My clients always get dowst when I spray them. I only have this issue with this spray and not the other brands. But I love this spray and will continue to use it.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Cypress, CA

I loved fix plus for years. It was a staple in my makeup collection. I would apply both before and after my makeup and it would keep it locked in all day. That only downside is the price. I recently purchased the Mario Badescu Rose Water Facial Spray and now prefer it to Mac. It smells better and overall sits better on my skin. It's also way more cost effective, $7!
Yennis T.
Yennis T.
Odessa, Tx

I LOVE this!! I have dry skin so it makes me feel so refreshed. I use it like crazy! I always spray it almost after everything I do such as after foundation, contouring, etc. just so it helps not get cakey. I also use these on my eyeshadows to intensify the color. I recommend this product also because I use mine like crazy and one bottle lasted me around 2-3 months.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.

If you were to get 1 thing from MAC, this is it! I use it everyday to prep and set my face. Even if i do not use makeup, it is a nice hydrating mist. I am almost to the end of my current bottle and I already for 4 backups. It is a staple in my makeup routine. If my face is a little cakey, I just spray a little of this to help break up the powders. I love this stuff.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.