Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (521)
NISSA R.
NISSA R.

This gives life to my face! I have dry skin this is my cheaper alternative to the Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin mist and I am very happy with the quality and price of the item from MAC. Fix plus is great for dry skin as prep, prime or a mist to freshen up old makeup, or a mist on eyeshadow to give it more pigment and help it last longer. Love love love this is now a staple in my collection.
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Longview, TX

This is a MUST for everyone's beauty box...even if you are not a beauty "expert". It is phenomenal for a pretreat for primer...to help set powder/foundation to prevent a cakey look...to spritz on eyeshadows/highlight for a more intense look..and as a setting spray! It is so multifunctional. I NEVER go without! The bottle lasts forever! A definite must for everyone. It is so refreshing!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
New Phila, OH

This product is not suitable for oily skin. I myself have an oily t zone, and when I used this as a setting spray it made my skin feel super greasy. I then tried as a primer , and set with matte foundation and powder, and it still made my skin look super oily. This works great as a mixing medium, but not great for anyone with oily skin wanting to use this to prime or set their makeup.
Luz A.
Luz A.
Waukegan, IL

This is just an amazing product! I had been putting it off for a LONG time but OMG I'm so glad I purchased it! Wouldn't mind spending my money on this... It works best for combination skin, it gives a small glow to the face.. nothing major.. I definitely recommend this product to everyone! And to be honest, it's not that expensive... leaves the skin looking beautiful and very natural!
Adrienne L.
Adrienne L.

I love this product a lot. It's super light and refreshing on the skin. I always spray my eyeshadow brush with Fix+ to make my shimmer shadows more pigmented. I really love doing this. However it's not a setting spray in any way so that is important to know. It won't extend the life of your makeup. It is mainly to help foundation/makeup look less cakey. Just something to keep in mind!
Angelica R.
Angelica R.
San Francisco, CA

Uh, what is not to like/love about this. I used this in my college days loved it to the point of finishing it. And recently rediscovered it years later and loving it all over again.

Sets my makeup down and I don't look cakey. It works well to give pigments their full potential when you want it to and overall a wonderful addition to your collection.

Give it a try. You won't regret it.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Hoffman Estates, IL

this stuff is amazing i use it before applying makeup and after and it leaves my skin with a beautiful dewy glow. it makes my skin feel so hydrated and it smells really good. i also use it to wet shimmer shadows to make them pop more its a very versatile product. but it is not a setting spray its a mineral water mist so it will make you makeup run if you spray too close to be careful
Heather B.
Heather B.
Athens, GA

If you have oily skin STAY AWAY!

I went into MAC looking to hear more about this product. I told the sales lady that I have oily skin and I wanted a product that would help my foundation stay in place. She gave me this product and said it should help.

Literally it looked like there was water just sitting on the top of my skin. I have never had a product make me so greasy in my life!!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

I use this to enftincesfy my shadow and it works miracles. It looks like water but it's magic in a bottle. It can also be used for setting spray and when used as setting spray its great. Long lasting and nice on skin although I must admit I use Urban decay All Nighter setting spray to set my makeup this is a great alternative and is a amazing product. I highly recommend this product.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Winston Salem, NC

It's not really a "setting spray" so much as its a finishing spray. If you want a spray that will make your foundation last longer this is not for you. HOWEVER, this spray will make your cakiest makeup melt together and look so flawless and natural, like your skin really does look like that. I use this spray every single day. It keeps my foundation from looking overly dry and cakey.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.