Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (440)
Elelwani N.
Elelwani N.

So now this is my all time favorite, i get to go anywhere i want to. To a celebration and i would not have to worry about my make up not setting, its guaranteed to set my make up all day long. So its always in my handbag and i have tried more similar products but i keep coming back to the same product. The fine mist finishing with the skin refreshment. The amazing smoothness of the after use skin feel, it's amazing.
Tania B.
Tania B.
Mont-Royal, QC

So after years of using MAC Fix + I have noticed that it doesn't necessarily help my makeup last longer but it does add a beautiful, fresh-faced, slightly dewy glow to my skin. I usually set my face with powders so it is quite matte and a little flat after I'm done. Using Fix+ makes the makeup on my skin look much more natural. Definitely haven't tried another product that does the same! A must have in my collection
Cioly F.
Cioly F.

This is my holy grail product. I can use it in so many ways. I mix it with full coverage foundation on my paw palette to thin it out. I mist it on over my moisturizer for extra hydration. I put it on under my foundation or before concealer, and it helps combat the little winter flakes that I sometimes get. It makes my skin nice and smooth. The price is a little steep but I would still continue to repurchase this.
Lyndsay S.
Lyndsay S.
Westbrook, ME

This stuff is THE BEST at making all of the layers of different product (foundation, concealer, powder, blush, any contour you may do) blend into one flawless 'layer' for a non cakey look! I only wish I had purchased my fix+ back when they had rose or coconut scented versions. I'm not sure if there is any difference in the older fix+ and this prep+prime fix+. It's even nice to mist on your bare face for hydration
rafaela u.
rafaela u.

I love it !! For me is a multi multi used!! To moinst the face , to set the makeup , to help to blend tick cream products, for shimery shadows to gives the metalic finish, i love the smell and hiw fresh the skin feells, i have been using for a while i cant live with out in my makeup kit as a makeup artist it doest last me but i dont wait to finish my bottle when i already have the replacenment!! I buy forever !!
Bella S.
Bella S.

5 Stars for sure! I didn't realized how amazing it was when I first bought it. But now i am totally in love with it, it's perfect to set your makeup, lock everything you worked for stay well on your skin. And very good to damp your beauty blender or use with pigment! It's a multiple spray I would say! I hope they will come back with the different sense collection I want the rose one I'm running out of my bottle!
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY

A MUST have in your make up collection. It not only sets your make up but it's great for when your skin is feeling dry. It also can be used to make eyeshadows more pigmented by sprtizing a synthetic brush with Mac plus and then dipping your brush into the eyeshadow you choose it will always become more pigmented as well as metallic more metallical-y. A bottle will last you awhile, don't let the size fool you !
Jenna I.
Jenna I.

I bought mac prep and prime fix + a while ago and was very impressed. I spray it on my face in the morning before I apply any makeup to my face and it makes my skin feel so fresh and hydrated. I also spray it on my eyeshadow brushes before I apply eyeshadow to my eyes as it makes shimmer eyeshadow much more pigmented. I will continue to repurchase this product as it is multi use and would recommend to anyone.
Elexis B.
Elexis B.
AUBURN, WA

I love mac fix plus spray! It makes my face feel moisturized and makes my makeup last so long! I spray it on my eye shadow brush to make my eye shadows now intense and it looks beautiful! I have other setting sprays and primer sprays but my fix plus is the best and I always have to have a bottle in my makeup collection at all times. I feel it's priced perfectly and would even pay more for it workout question!
Kim R.
Kim R.
Glendale, AZ

This is a great setting spray and face primer. It sets makeup and lasts all day, it is also refreshing and does not make your skin shine, I purchased mine directly through MAC. It is affordable and lasts for quite some time. I started out with just the little sample bottle to make sure I would like it and that lasted me for several months. If you haven't tried it buy the sample size, you wont be disappointed.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.