BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Iyshia W.
Fix plus is, in my opinion, the best makeup finishing spray on the market. It helps powder products to melt into the skin so beautifully. Not to be confused with a setting spray, it makes everything come together so much more quickly and perfectly.
A'erial B.
Austin
Loved it! Use this product up in 3 weeks loved it it's so weightless. Helps with my pores and he finish look of my makeup. Works well for my combination skin. Very soft and smells amazing. I would buy it 10x over
Jessie M.
I love this the smell alone is just amazing I love to spray it just for the smell lol I use this is a setting spray and it works great i also spray again in the middle of the day to refresh my makeup must have!
Chelsea K.
Branford, CT
Wish I could give this 50 stars! Fix plus is one of my favorite Mac products. In my professional kit I use it to make eyeshadows stand out and I use it as a finishing spray on all of my clients. Definitely recommend!!!
Angelica G.
Sacramento , CA
My first ever setting spray i have owned and i love it. It smells amazing and leaves your skin looking flawless. I noticed my make up has definitely lasted longer with it. Will definitely be re purchasing it again but a much larger size.
mary d.
Olivet, MI
I like to use this product is a setting spray or to give my eyeshadow colors more pigment. he comes in a full-size in a travel size so I always have one at home and in my purse. I recommend this product if you're looking for an easy setting spray.
maya c.
Lithonia, GA
Great and long lastinggggggg keeps your make up looking fresh alllllll day longgggg great for allllllllll skin types omg last me all day omg like alllllllllll day I would recommend it to everybody mama and daddy
Aide G.
This is the best! I use it to really pick up that shimmery eyeshadow and help it just shin. It works great and lasts hours it has a matte to natural finish, I would buy this again and would recommend this to you
Kendrell D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
This product is my go to primer. I use it every-time I finish my makeup. After using this product, I noticed my makeup is set on my face really well. I have a more natural, matte finish. I would buy this again.
Shannon H.
Newton, AL
Love this setting spray! I mostly use it to wet my brush to apply shadows. It's such a nice pop of color. I purchased from mac online. If you want to try it they do offer a travel size. I believe it $10 or $15.
Mariah M.
Does this work for making shimmer eyeshadow more shimmery. Is there any dupes for this or would you say this is worth the price ?
Dayana D.
Norwalk, CT
would you guys recommend this product to get my eye shadow brushes get?
Lauraina Y.
Sultan, WA
I've been really interested in this product but I'm still a little confused, is it used only as a primer or as a setting spray as well?
bre r.
Does anyone know if this brand is cruelty free? and does this work well for only intensifying an eye shadows pigment?