BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Estefania F.
South Gate, CA
This is a basically a refreshing spray, to add some moisture to your face prior to make up application or to restore freshness of make up throughout the day. It’s a scent less, clear liquid which doesn’t drastically alter products outside of adding moisture. This is a love it or leave it product. The mister is superfine, which is a good feature to keep makeup from running if you over spray the product. The price is the real deal breaker here, are you comfortable paying for a brand name moisture mist? e.l.f’s makeup mist and set is $3 compared to $22 for the Fix+ and the only difference is in scent not product function. This product leaves no room for improvement it does what it’s meant to do and doesn’t promise to do anything outside of being a moisture mist/ “makeup finisher” not setting spray. If you’re looking for a moisture mist give this want to go but maybe try the trial size before committing to the full size.
Aanu P.
Richmond, TX
Mac Fix+ is something I use every single day. It gives my face such a glow. I use it before and after makeup and sometimes throughout the day just to refresh it or if I'm looking too chalk it. I like to spray my eyeshadow and highlighter brushes with it so the colors really pop.
Nicole M.
Long Beach, CA
Love how this product makes my skin feel. Pretty expensive but it works good. It could be a bit better for the price you pay. I recommend it to others however there are cheaper products out there that work just as good.
Laraja C.
Bronx, NY
This product is my ride or die product. I have no idea how of this bottle I went throughout the years but it is worth it. I use it to blend out my makeup and it really helps for that
Alyson M.
Maplewood, MN
If I did a refreshment on my full makeup face, this is the best mist primer I've used. It lasts me forever!! I have repurchased it multiple times and the smell is extremely light.
Katie C.
St Augustine, FL
I mean, the popularity of this product speaks for itself. It is SUCH A GOOD PRODUCT!! It sets your foundation in a way that it won't seep into pores and sets properly and it even made my foundation last longer. I do use it alone with the UD All Nighter but I love this product on its own too!
beth C.
It's nice but it runs out fast. Or than that most rises and it does Matt finish and at first is a little bit of like shimmer to it but not that bad and it does help my pores and I would totally recommend this it's so nice but if you're looking for something cheaper just go to the drugstore.
Bianca P.
Love love love this stuff! The MAC prep and prime spray helps me with my very dry skin and makes my makeup looks look a lot less powdery. I would definitely recommend this product.
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, Nc
This is such a great product to use as a setting spray. This mist smells so wonderful and is gentle on skin. I also find that spraying it onto brushes before applying eyeshadow really helps to enhance the pigmentation of the colors. I think that it is worth the price.
mileena s.
This has to be my absolute favorite primer! I got my makeup done at mac for a wedding and my makeup lasted all night until the next morning and I thank this primer along with the setting spray, while it is a bit more pricey than other primers it is well worth it! I recommend this to everyone!
Dayana D.
Norwalk, CT
would you guys recommend this product to get my eye shadow brushes get?
Jennifer R.
Should I purchase this product? I've been wanting to buy this for my glitter eye shadow but I don't know.
Daisy F.
Sanger, CA
So many people rave about this product! I have oily skin... Would this work for me or is it all hype?
Amber R.
What exactly does this do?
Carly D.
Great Neck, NY
Other than setting your makeup, what else is this good for?