BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Alexis S.
Haughton, LA
This is so good! I use this to make a "foiled" look with my eyeshadow and as a setting spray. I'm really not sure if it has any sun protection or not. It's long lasting for sure! It's definitely worth the price!
Viviana P.
Oceanside
It's hard to just pick one Mac product cause everything is amazing and you can never go wrong with it and yes the price is crazy but it's so worth it all my family uses Mac and we love it even my grandma love it
Sofia B.
I absolutely LOVE this product. My go to. My holy grail. It is literally EVERYTHING. If you haven't tried this then you need to!!! It leaves your makeup looking so nicely and increases longevity by sooo much!!!
ROSIE J.
This is a good finishing spray to complete the makeup look. I also use it to intensify the color of my eyeshadow and it hydrates the skin specially on those hot days.
Kaylie H.
Mount Vernon, OH
Fix plus is my go to for almost everything! It's a great priming and setting spray, and it's a great spray to make colors more vibrant on the eye! This is my go to for everything and I always have a bottle on me!
Nathalie C.
Mac prep and prime helps my makeup look flawless. It leaves me with a dewy finish that i really enjoy and sets very nice into the skin. My makeup usually lasts 4-6 hours when i use tis product. Highly recommend
Shirley S.
Los Angeles , CA
This is my go to face primer! I love how silky smooth this product is. It helps minimize the appearance of pores and has a great matte finish. This product lasts forever and I would definitely recommend it to all my friends!
Kendrell D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
This product is my go to primer. I use it every-time I finish my makeup. After using this product, I noticed my makeup is set on my face really well. I have a more natural, matte finish. I would buy this again.
Amelia L.
I bought this at a MAC store. I cannot express just how much I LOVE this facial setting spray!! It works even when I'm sweating profusely. My makeup stays in place, no problem. It's worth the money! Every cent!
Iyshia W.
Fix plus is, in my opinion, the best makeup finishing spray on the market. It helps powder products to melt into the skin so beautifully. Not to be confused with a setting spray, it makes everything come together so much more quickly and perfectly.
Macy T.
I have seen this product everywhere. Is this product worth the price or is there a drugstore product that does the same thing that is just as good?
Ashley E.
Beaver, OH
I have been wanting to try this but I want to know will it be light or is it going to feel like I have children's dollar store face paint on?
karina d.
Is this really worth the money? I heard it doesn't make the makeup last longer so what does ist do?
Diann D.
Ajax
Is truth that it keep your makeup in place??
Kelsey R.
Do you use this more as a primer or setting spray?