BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12084)
Kendrell D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
This product is my go to primer. I use it every-time I finish my makeup. After using this product, I noticed my makeup is set on my face really well. I have a more natural, matte finish. I would buy this again.
Kaylie H.
Mount Vernon, OH
Fix plus is my go to for almost everything! It's a great priming and setting spray, and it's a great spray to make colors more vibrant on the eye! This is my go to for everything and I always have a bottle on me!
Ashley U.
Los Angeles , CA
This was one of the first mac products that i purchased. I was really excited about trying it out. It last all day! I have oily skin and feel it makes my skin feel even more oily and makes it look even more oily.
Sofia B.
I absolutely LOVE this product. My go to. My holy grail. It is literally EVERYTHING. If you haven't tried this then you need to!!! It leaves your makeup looking so nicely and increases longevity by sooo much!!!
Iyshia W.
Fix plus is, in my opinion, the best makeup finishing spray on the market. It helps powder products to melt into the skin so beautifully. Not to be confused with a setting spray, it makes everything come together so much more quickly and perfectly.
Crystal M.
Bronx
I've only ever had samples of this product and honestly I don't understand why I haven't gone ahead and purchased the full size. My makeup always looks flawless on top of this stuff. It's so soothing and filling.
Adebola J.
Hampton , GA
I have a lot of primer water and setting sprays But this one is my "essential" spray to tone down setting powder. I use it before applying foundation as a primer, after foundation, and after setting powder.
Shirley S.
Los Angeles , CA
This is my go to face primer! I love how silky smooth this product is. It helps minimize the appearance of pores and has a great matte finish. This product lasts forever and I would definitely recommend it to all my friends!
Kaitlyn H.
Washington
Great product. A friend recommended this to me, raving about it and I have to say...she was right! This stuff is amazing. I have extremely oily skin and it seemed to work well for me. Very happy with the product!
Ashley P.
Corp Christi, TX
I adore this product! It has so many uses. It has great packaging and sprays on easily. It keeps my makeup in place all day. I also use it on my eyeshadow brushes for more staying power! I will always repurchase!
Charis G.
Does anyone know either a cheaper dupe for this product or where I can get a mini version? Looking for something to make my eyeshadow last longer.
Jensen S.
Easley
I've been on the prowl for a good priming and setting spray for the entirety of my makeup game. Is this worth it for the price?
Helena M.
People talk so much about this product. I what to try it so bad ! What are the pros && cons about this product ?
Nicole M.
Never used this before , does it help with your everyday wear makeup?
Kate G.