BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Kelsey U.
Commack, NY
This is a must have for me. I use it nearly every day to soothe my skin. If I'm wearing makeup I spray my face before hand and let it soak in. The smell is amazing, the product is calming and it makes a great mixing medium for shadows.
Mindi M.
Des Allemands, LA
This is a great primer for your face before makeup, to set makeup, refresh makeup, and to amplify shimmers for eye makeup. This product is basically an all in one type primer. It works wonders and helps your makeup to last all day!
Ali M.
After I wash and moisturize my face I'll spray this and then apply my makeup. After I've set my foundation with powder I spray some again to remove some of the powdery look. Leaves face looking natural. Very long lasting.
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
Staple product! I have to use this product, it is a definite must if I want a flawless look. I have oily skin and if I do not apply a primer before my makeup I am most likely going to sweat everything away and look super shiny.
Vicki S.
Woodbridge, VA
You can you the primer before and after makeup. No sun protection so be careful. It's very easy to apply and spray. It doesn't have a over powering smell natural finish. Yes I would recommend this primer to friends and family .
Allysa H.
Peabody, MA
Oldie but goodie. Spray this before and after makeup. Helps hydrate the skin and then sets the powders you've place after makeup. No sun protection but still very hydrating and luminous for the skin. Always will repurchase this
meg n.
I decided to try this out after seeing many good reviews on it and I'm glad I did! My makeup really did look much better after using this and my makeup lasted longer and didn't look cakey at all when using this. Lasts a long time too!
Lizbeth M.
Salinas, CA
This is really great for setting makeup and even more so for bringing back a dewy look instead of a cakey look. It's really great for all skin types. The finish is very natural if the right amount is used. Definitely recommend.
Dana M.
Twp Washinton, NJ
This is my favorite setting spray! It's crisp and refreshing. It always gives my face the perfect finish. I recommend this for anyone with any type of skin. It gives my face a natural finish and I would definitely buy it again.
Sophia A.
pico rivera
I loooove this product I love using it once I am finished doing my make up leaves me a nice look I have oily skin around the t zone and my skin never looks oily on my face I will definitely buy this again when my bottle runs out
Jensen S.
Easley
I've been on the prowl for a good priming and setting spray for the entirety of my makeup game. Is this worth it for the price?
Dawn H.
Hamilton, OH
Is this product good for pores as well as wrinkles?
Helena M.
People talk so much about this product. I what to try it so bad ! What are the pros && cons about this product ?
Jodie I.
Belfast
What is this product like, does it leave a dewy finish? And what is the wear like with it?
Kate G.