BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Talia B.
Talia B.
Melville, NY
I love this product it looks so gorgeous on the skin and you can apply some on you make up brushes to make your shadows. This helps to fill in pores but not fully so I would also purchase a pore filling primer to go along and in no time your pores won't even be visible. I would totally recommend this product!
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
Hamilton Sq, NJ
This is my holy grail product! It's so versatile, I love using it before my makeup to prep my skin as well as refreshing my makeup throughout the day. Its also great to make shimmery shades of eye shadow more pigmented. The only con is sometimes it doesn't spray out very finely milled. This product has a great price point and is a must have for all makeup lovers!
Tonii M.
Tonii M.
Sacramento
The best setting spray to melt your powders. A MUST in your makeup collection whether your an artist or just a makeup lover. I usually use fix + to melt powders down and then another setting spray to keep it in place. You can purchase MAC products at they're usually retailers and now it's available at ULTA!
Tiffiney B.
Tiffiney B.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This spray will work for anyone who does not have oily skin. It gives you a dewy look that is long lasting for people who have dry skin. For people who have oil skin like me, this induces my oily condition. I cannot use this to set my makeup. I can only use a powder. This I would only recommend for dry skin.
Rachael B.
Rachael B.
Pittsburgh
Mac fix plus is AMAZING. You can use it under makeup, to set your makeup and throughout doing your makeup. You can also use it to wet your eyeshadow brush for more pigmentation. It doesn't  hide pores but I would definitely but it again. It is so great and versatile. I definitely recommend fix plus to everyone.
Christine J.
Christine J.
Rogers, AR
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This is my go to for wetting my eyeshadow brushes to get more pigment but I will never use it as a setting spray. I have oily skin and it make me looks even more greasy. It is a little pricey but it works so well for wetting my brushes and the bottle lasts SOOOO long that I will definitely purchase it again.
Brittany s.
Brittany s.
Wixom, MI
First of all, the packaging in itself is absolutely beautiful. The spray has a light fragrance which is not bothersome in the slightest. You receive a lot of product for the price, and it is definitely efficient! I use this almost every day to remove any cakieness from my makeup and it does more than that.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Fort Smith, AR
I'm very conflicted with the product because I do like it but I also kinda think it's fancy water lol. My skin is oily so this does absolutely nothing for the longevity of my makeup however it's great for getting rid of the powdery look and intensifying shadows. Also a great refreshing mist before makeup!
kali e.
kali e.
Baton Rouge, LA
I just bought this finally after hearing youtubers talk about it for so long. I use it as a primer and sometimes as a setting spray and it makes my makeup feel and go on so smooth. I didn't really notice that spraying it on an eyeshadow brush made the eyeshadow any better than wetting it with water though.
Prycilla F.
Prycilla F.
West Hempstead
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Love how it helps set my makeup and touch up to refresh. Easy to use the packaging is great and the nozzle sprays out an even application which I can appreciate. It's a very versatile product to use for your face or to intensify eye shadows I wet my brush with this. Overall I would definitely recommend it!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.