Add a Photo

Photos (361)
Ronza S.
Ronza S.
Modesto

I have used this product before I put my makeup, and after. It does a very good job, and it give it a more natural look! I love it.
Kyrstin D.
Kyrstin D.
Dallas, OR

I use this for EVERYTHING. Primer, setting spray, eyeshadow primer. I even have used it on my brow pomade when the top dried a bit.
Ingrid R.
Ingrid R.
Van Nuys, CA

I love how it just sets my make up making my face look soooo good I just love it can't get enough of it ! And the smell I love it !
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Crystal Lake, IL

Honestly, this product is the bomb.com . I really recommend this to anyone who wants they're bomb making to stay all day and night.
jasmine r.
jasmine r.
Bronx, Ny

I go through a bottle a month. I like how this spray has so many purposes. I use it
to set my makeup and also to moisturize my skin
sonia B.
sonia B.

I love this product. Definitely worth the price. Works amazingly on my skin since I have oily skin. Favorite MAC product purchased.
Samira Q.
Samira Q.
Brampton , Ontario

I love this product and it's always in my bag. Especially in summer time. I do recommend this to carry with u when you go to beach.
jennifer M.
jennifer M.
Ny

I use this for refreshing my skin before I apply my makeup and setting my makeup so it won't look cakey and also for my eyeshadow .
Isa B.
Isa B.

I use this to finish my look. I also like to spray it on my buffer brush before applying a matte foundation to give it a dewy look.
Thelma S.
Thelma S.

I wanted to buy this but i wasn't sure how to apply it. I wonder how this works. Do you apply it before you do any of your makeup?
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.