Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (312)
MacKenzie B.
MacKenzie B.

Everyone has this if they don't well idk what to say because they are missing out on this wonderful brand
Destinee M.
Destinee M.
Los Angeles, CA

Worked and helped my make up stay on most of the day. The best I've used in a while. Would try this again
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera, Ca

Great as a setting spray, great to make your shadows pop by dampening the brushes too. Worth every penny!
Jana B.
Jana B.

Love love love this setting spray! My make up is staying on the whole day! Can't imagine live without it!
Vivian L.
Vivian L.

If you haven't used this yet you're missing out big time😩 This is a definite must have on anyone's list!!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ontario , Ca

I'm not a fan. This one makes me extra oily. I rather prime with cream and prime with the urban decay one
Shaylynn T.
Shaylynn T.
Dover, PA

I hear that this setting spray is amazing I wanna get it sooo bad!! I use urban decay and I love that too
Aurelia S.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , Ca

Mac fix spray is the best. i like how my makeup looka after spraying it once i. done applying everyrhing.
Erin M.
Erin M.

Smells nice and the spray is very fine. Sometimes feels a tad sticky, but usually I find this refreshing.
Alexsandra M.
Alexsandra M.
Dallas, TX

Love this makes me make-up stay on all. Day keeps my skin very hydrated & my make up looks very flawless
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.