BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Yesenia O.
This is by far my favorite product this summer it keeps my makeup in place all day I wear as a primer and to set ! It's amazing if you haven't tried it I don't know what you are waiting for. It has a very fresh smell !
Jaizel R.
Five star setting spray. I love how to spray nozzle reaches and gets all in my face. I love the smell, the packaging, easy to use just with one finger, packaging is very nice and I would definitely be repurchasing once I am out.
Natalie P.
Humble, TX
I think it's ok, I like to use it when I highlight or when I use shimmer eye shadows to make the pigment stand out more. If I use this as a setting spray it tends to make me more oily throughout the day which I'm not a fan of since I have oily skin.
Chaima B.
I can't live without Mac fix plus .. I use it to blend .. To moisturize , to fix my makeup .,, you can do soooo much with this products ,, you can also spray on the brush to apply shimmery colors and make them pop ..
Jessica B.
Best setting spray hands down! Only cons are it's very pricey and the smell is very chemical like a strong. Still worth it when you need your make up set in place without having to worry about it melting off easily.
McKenzie V.
This helps hold my makeup all day. It blurs out my pores and makes them smaller, I have more oily skin and it does help control it. I really love this product and will continue to buy it. I recommend it to everyone.
Erin C.
Morgan City
This is one of my favorites for setting my makeup. I spray it after I use all my powder products and then press it in with a beauty blender. It makes my skin look natural and smooth. I always repurchase when I'm out!
Lara V.
Santa Cruz, CA
It is a good product. Helps to keep a make up longer than without it. I like to use a cream face before but if you put this product directly on your face (without any cream before) your make up is gonna least longer.
Lovely D.
Great product , use it before and after makeup !! Also use it when it's hot .. I'll say it's good for all skin types ! If you want to try it I would recommend to buy the travel size to see if you'll like it ( ulta has them ) .
brooke b.
this product can do anything from priming your face to setting it to making the flakes go away. it gives you a natural glow. it's great for all skin types! i would definitely buy this again! it's the best make up primer and setting mist i've ever bought!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.