BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Shirley R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE IT! I am so in love with this product. I love the way it makes my make up last and so easy to apply just spray it on your face. It gives a shimmering finish to the face wish is even better and would definitely recommend it to others
Victoria V.
Arlington, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's an okay product. I most use this to intensify my shadows if I don't feel like the shadow is pigmented enough. I would never want to use this to set my face. It leaves my face looking cakey and gross.
Megan K.
Lake Quivira, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I swear by this stuff. You never realize how helpful it is until you don't use it once. This primer allows your foundation to cover your face evenly. It creates a dewy look. I have also found using this primer allows me to use less concealer
Gina D.
100% LOVE THIS! It smells really good and keeps my makeup in place. There isn't any sun protection but it makes my skin look very dewy and fresh. I used this every couple days and I'm impressed every time
Natalia G.
Gladstone, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who doesn't love them some mac fix plus??? Mac fix plus is so amazing! It can be used for many things like prepping the face, setting the face and enhancing and intensifying foiled, glitter, and shimmer shadows!
Rupali G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is definitely something I would recommend. It is not made for oily skin as it makes it look and feel more oily verses matte. It's very easy to apply you just spray it a few times in a t form.
Janet K.
Atlanta, GA
My favorite finishing spray. I have two so i never miss a beat. I have one at home and one in my travel bag. I fly a lot and it keeps my face and make up hydrated. My make up stays fresh all day thanks to this little tube of joy.
Natalia H.
Los Angeles, CA
This is an essential in everyone's make up kit. It makes you look less powdery and flawless. It feels amazing when you spray this into your make. I use it for my brushes to get more pigment out of eyeshadows and I also spray it before and after applying foundation... oh let's not forget before applying highlight it makes it pop!!!
cindy J.
S Ozone Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
If your face if looking patchy or dry after you did your makeup this right here will save you. Smells amazing feels amazing! Use it to wet your pigments and eyeshadows to get a brighter or metallic look.
Gissenif B.
sw ranches, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This primer is definitely my all time favorite primer! I already finished my first bottle im On my way to buy the next one! It leaves a really natural finish which I love, great price for its quality!!!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.