BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Dania A.
Dania A.
Fix+, who hasn't used this? This is one of my guilty pleasures. Yes, because there are so many sprays out there now. But Makeup Forever and Mac were the originals. I buy 2-3 at a time, I love fix plus. Not a setting spray! The bottle spray evenly unlike other spray bottles. Leaves the skin looking nice and dewy. Melts your makeup beautiful into the skin
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Holy grail product. I could never live without it. Because I have oily skin I cannot use this alone as a setting spray. I consider it more as a binding spray. It combines all the products on my face beautifully giving me a perfect finish. Then I add a matte setting spray to hold my makeup in all day.
Andrea l.
Andrea l.
Las Vegas, NV
I recently purchased this and I loved it. I practically used the whole bottle in a week.
I love the smell? It smells very luxurious .
It takes my highlight to the next level, and gives me an amazing glow.
I would definitely recommend this to anyone!!!
Carolann C.
Carolann C.
Wichita , KS
This product was very underwhelming for me. I find it does hydrate and works okay as a product to spray on pigments for more intense color payoff, however, I don't see a major difference in staying power when used as a primer or setting spray. I will use it up to wet my pigments but will not repurchase.
Jess C.
Jess C.
San Dimas, CA
This is my favorite skin fix that I spray before and after my makeup. It takes away the powdery look after applying my setting powder. It also gives you a dewy glow after you spray it. I have the regular, rose and lavender limited edition that smell great. It's a must staple for my daily routine.
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Bakersfield, CA
Love love love how easy this stuff is to use! You just spray it and let dry and you done! I love that I can spray this on my brush and apply eye shadows or really make my high light pop! Sometimes I spray this on my hands and rub it on my face to make sure I get that all over primer I am looking for!
Charlisa D.
Charlisa D.
Lafayette, IN
I love mac's prep +prime fix + spray and I'm sticking to it! Hey for 25 $ it's a steal it's so hard finding a good one under 30$ that works amazing and smells great and sprays evenly, I'm loving the original I would definitely recommend
Jaime P.
Jaime P.
Oradell, NJ
This spray is AMAZING because of its multifunctionality!I use this spray to either prime or set my makeup, as well as during to get rid of the powdery look from some of my other products, or to wet eyeshadow brushes to get more color payoff.The mist on the spray is very fine and it also smells so good!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Fort Worth, TX
MAC Prep and Prime Spray is what I've been looking for in a product! It completely keeps my makeup in place when I have to perform or work in high intensity areas. My pores are completely invisible as soon as I spray it onto my face. I'm almost out of the product, but I'll definitely buy again!
Marketa N.
Marketa N.
Lisle, IL
I believe the hype for this product, since it really strengthens the colors in shimmery eye shadows, but I think this is just mostly water with a little bit of vitamins added in. I don't like to spray my whole face with this since I have very oily skin. Basically I only use this to enhance my shadows.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.