Add a Photo

Photos (471)
Sonia E.
Sonia E.
Barcelona

Va muy bien, te limpia todo el maquillaje, lo único malo es que te deja la piel un poco grasa, pero en general buen producto
Julie R.
Julie R.
Aiea, HI

This is a great product i use it to set my make up, apply my eyeshadow, and just simply hydrate my face. I recommend mac fix
Celene E.
Celene E.

I want this so bad!! Haven't textured it, but I need it in my life! Wishing i can get a Voxbox with these tupe pic products!
Esse Prime é bom mesmo?Tenho curiosidade em experimentar ele parece ser muito bom se houver oportunidade quero experimentar.
Aysegul S.
Aysegul S.

This is the only makeup setting spray I have used and I am very happy with it. It keeps my make up in place for a long time.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.

Love the way it makes my makeup look once I've sprayed it on. It keeps my makeup in place all day! The smell is just a plus!
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.

I love the smell and how freash you feel after this product. It really does what it says in the title. Cant live without it.
A must have for absolutely everbody even if you don't wear makeup! It refreshes takes away the powder finish and is very due
Daniela S.
Daniela S.
Lima

I use this mac fix plus everyday when I use my make up because my skin is dry and this spray help me with that! I love it !!
Primer maravilhoso super consistente não tem cheiro e não causa nenhum tipo de irritação a pele um ótimo preparador de pele
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.