Add a Photo

Photos (549)
Kara M.
Kara M.
Hanover Twp, PA

This product allows makeup to go on smoothly over it while keeping a consistent even finish on your face that lasts for HOURS!
Lexius J.
Lexius J.
Killeen, TX

Best setting spray ever. I use it to make my glitter pop and I also use to set and also prime my face it a plus for everything
cbb v.
cbb v.
Century, FL

You guys if you don't do anything else, you must go out and get this. Best I've used so far. Doesn't even feel like it's there
Gina H.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL

This made me feel like my makeup would be sliding down my face, but this stuff is alright. I like to use it to wet my brushes.
dania c.
dania c.

This is a great product! keeps my face from looking cakey. and doesn't make my skin break out. will repurchase when I run out!
Kate S.
Kate S.

I use this every day to set my under eye concealer. Powders can look dry & cakey & this is my one & done as I am getting older
Tess L.
Tess L.
Tolar, TX

Love this so much! I use it every day before school and now afterwards I don't look like I haven't taken my makeup off in days
Celina M.
Celina M.

I LOVE all MAC products. I Bought the Fix spray once but I didn't see any particular improvement with my makeup staying power.
Camilli W.
Camilli W.
Cincinnati, OH

It's quick easy doesn't have in taste smell or problems with putting it on and it's quick and simple to use on a regular bases
ashley r.
ashley r.

This is a really good products, the only setback i have with this is the price. so if your okay with splurging this is amazing
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.