Add a Photo

Photos (441)
Haleigh S.
Haleigh S.
Converse, LA

Great for making pigments/glitter much stronger and brighter! Also does an amazing job setting your face! Although it is highly expensive, I recommend this product!
Delilah D.
Delilah D.
Oklahoma city , ok

Great refreshing and setting product. It is also great for using as a eye shadow enhancer. It just makes eyeshadows pop and look more vibrant. Smells great as well.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Snellville, GA

I love this setting spray one of my top favorites. Helps makeup stay on all day. Also helps when I am using not so pigmented shadows when I wet brush with the spray
LaQuenta K.
LaQuenta K.
Birmingham, AL

Another stapler in my makeup bag and on my vanity. This fix plus makes powder makeup look non powdery. It makes makeup look almost perfect. It melts it in your skin
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.

I'm really oily so I'm guessing that's why this didn't work for me.. But I do use it for my beauty blender also it's good for just spray when you don't wear makeup!
Ann T.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI

I love spraying on my face as a setting spray or to add to dried cream eye shadow or liner. The smell is pleasant. The price is reasonable and it lasts a long time.
Traci H.
Traci H.
Milwaukee, WI

It's Mac most if not all of their products are amazingly good. Setting spray is something I just started using but this one definitely has done the best job for me.
Bj C.
Bj C.

Must have staple product. I use this before I apply my makeup to have a nice even application and then I use it afterward to set my makeup in place to last all day.
Christina S.
Christina S.

This spray is amazing! I use it for so many things. It makes my eye shadows pop. My foundation goes on smoothr. It also makes sure that my makeup last a long time!
Maciela R.
Maciela R.

Is one of the best makeup sealants I've ever tried. Leaves the skin moisturized, radiant, the makeup lasts longer, the skin feels fresh. It has lasted long enough.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.