Add a Photo

Photos (590)
Jayme A.
Jayme A.
Philadelphia, PA
June 19, 2017, 10:47 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This is the ultimate product for daily use but I especially love it during summer. The fine spring mist cools and soothes alone, while also helping makeup to appear more natural and last a bit longer. For something extra refreshing, cool in the fridge before spraying over finished makeup!
JoAnna H.
JoAnna H.
June 19, 2017, 8:17 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I finally broke down and bought this bottle of goodness about three months ago and I have used it daily since. I use it to prep my face prior to make up application and I use it afterwards to set my make up and melt it together. I've used other high end sprays but I don't even use them anymore since I've gotten this one. I love this stuff.
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
Wichita, KS
I like to use this primer even when I am not applying make up for the day. However, it has not really helped my oily skin. It doesn't work too well as a setting spray either and I do not like how the nozzle is made, instead of a mist it kind of just sprays really hard and then I get streaks when I do have my foundation on. Overall it is priced fair and lasts a long tine depending how much you use.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
This is everyone's favorite finishing spray! Sets my makeup beautifully, feels amazing when you spray it on, and makes my makeup last all day, through heat and dancing! It's a must have for me, and I recommend you get it too!
Erica S.
Erica S.
Rialto, CA
I love this facial spray. It helps keep my makeup lasting looooong. It's easy to spray and the nozzle sprays well enough to get your whole face in just a spray or two (depending on how much you like) . It is a good spray and I like the amount of product you get! This is a top notch spray!
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Edgewood
June 17, 2017, 6:13 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This stuff is amazing!! It's pricey but it last a long while. It is amazing to use to dampen your brushes to get more pigment out of your shimmer shadows and it makes your makeup melt into your face when you spray it on. If you have a little too much wetness go in with your beauty blender.
Sasha L.
Sasha L.
Glendale, CO
I love this product and have gone through many many bottles! I use it to set my face and make the powders blend into my face and to intensify eye shadow. This is definitely a must have for any makeup lover!
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake
Again, a classic for good reason. I use this to softly merge my powder and cream products. I have dry skin and I hate looking powdery. This isn't going to give your makeup more longevity - use a setting spray for that.
Sandra K.
Sandra K.
New York
June 21, 2017, 9:18 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Prep and prime is a life saver. I use it after I put on my primer from Mac and then I spray it after I put on my foundation to avoid feeling cakey when I wear matt foundation. I use it to moisten my beauty blender and foundation brush. I also love to use when I'm putting highlighter on.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Boaz, AL
I received a free sample of this after I emailed MAC and complimented a store I had visited. I tried it and have loved it ever since! It's also great to wet your shape brushes when using glittery eye shadows. Not only will the eyeshadows be more vibrant but they will also last longer.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.