BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Cheyanne S.
Cheyanne S.
I took this recommendation from a friend and i am quite happy with this product. I got the smaller travel size bottle as a starter ( 12 $ but the right amount to give it a start if you are looking into this product. Great primer and setting spray. Easy (even) all over coverage and it keeps my makeup good all day.
Francis V.
Francis V.
Palm Bay, FL
This is one of my favorite high-end setting sprays! I love fix + it is amazing. I would it before applying makeup to moisturize and then at the end to set and brighten my highlight. Fix + takes away all the cakey-ness of your foundation and powders! Everyone who loves makeup should completely try it out!!! MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Connie L.
Connie L.
I recently purchased this spray, and I can honestly say I have used it daily ever since I bought it! It enhances my make up and it adds such a nice finish. Nobody wants cake face and this helps so much to make your make up look very natural!
Zavia G.
Zavia G.
I just bought MAC's new coconut scented spray and it works wonders. It gives you a nice smooth base and cools your face at the same time. The coconut works just as well as the original and leaves a sweet smell in the air. Not only did I buy it but three of my close friends also bought it and we all love it.
Tiffiney B.
Tiffiney B.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This spray will work for anyone who does not have oily skin. It gives you a dewy look that is long lasting for people who have dry skin. For people who have oil skin like me, this induces my oily condition. I cannot use this to set my makeup. I can only use a powder. This I would only recommend for dry skin.
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
Hamilton Sq, NJ
This is my holy grail product! It's so versatile, I love using it before my makeup to prep my skin as well as refreshing my makeup throughout the day. Its also great to make shimmery shades of eye shadow more pigmented. The only con is sometimes it doesn't spray out very finely milled. This product has a great price point and is a must have for all makeup lovers!
Christine J.
Christine J.
rogers
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This is my go to for wetting my eyeshadow brushes to get more pigment but I will never use it as a setting spray. I have oily skin and it make me looks even more greasy. It is a little pricey but it works so well for wetting my brushes and the bottle lasts SOOOO long that I will definitely purchase it again.
Tonii M.
Tonii M.
Sacramento
The best setting spray to melt your powders. A MUST in your makeup collection whether your an artist or just a makeup lover. I usually use fix + to melt powders down and then another setting spray to keep it in place. You can purchase MAC products at they're usually retailers and now it's available at ULTA!
Talia B.
Talia B.
Melville, NY
I love this product it looks so gorgeous on the skin and you can apply some on you make up brushes to make your shadows. This helps to fill in pores but not fully so I would also purchase a pore filling primer to go along and in no time your pores won't even be visible. I would totally recommend this product!
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Narrows, VA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Being someone with oily skin, this doesn't really help my makeup stay in place, but it does work wonders for when I use a stick foundation and need help with the blending process. It does give a natural look and doesn't make you look super dewy or oily and it smells like cucumbers. Or maybe that's just me.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.