Add a Photo

Photos (554)
Kara M.
Kara M.
Hanover Twp, PA

This product allows makeup to go on smoothly over it while keeping a consistent even finish on your face that lasts for HOURS!
Tess L.
Tess L.
Tolar, TX

Love this so much! I use it every day before school and now afterwards I don't look like I haven't taken my makeup off in days
Lady J.
Lady J.

This is my fave setting spray. It seals your makeup in place as is and DOES NOT SMUDGE!!!! You're set for al day..#gottahaveit
Gina H.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL

This made me feel like my makeup would be sliding down my face, but this stuff is alright. I like to use it to wet my brushes.
Rheanna C.
Rheanna C.
Redwood City, CA

This products mists on evenly & give me an amazing gleam. It feels so refreshing I love it. I put it on with or without makeup
Gabby D.
Gabby D.
San Antonio, TX

YALL THIS HERE IS SO BOMB!!!! Keeps my makeup in place ALLL DAY!!! I personally prefer this over the urban decay setting spray
Kerina O.
Kerina O.
Port huron, MI

Love using this after applying all face makeup. It helps to rid the face of that powdery look without getting overly "greasy "
Lexius J.
Lexius J.
Killeen, TX

Best setting spray ever. I use it to make my glitter pop and I also use to set and also prime my face it a plus for everything
cbb v.
cbb v.
Century, FL

You guys if you don't do anything else, you must go out and get this. Best I've used so far. Doesn't even feel like it's there
Angela A.
Angela A.
Cathedral Cty, CA

Primed pretty nicely. Didn't care too much for the feeling it left on my skin though. Other than that, it's a nice prep spray.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.