Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (471)
Aysegul S.
Aysegul S.

This is the only makeup setting spray I have used and I am very happy with it. It keeps my make up in place for a long time.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.

Love the way it makes my makeup look once I've sprayed it on. It keeps my makeup in place all day! The smell is just a plus!
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
Lyndhurst, NJ

This product is a game changer. Takes away any powdery makeup look. Makes it look like skin. Its definitely worth the price.
A must have for absolutely everbody even if you don't wear makeup! It refreshes takes away the powder finish and is very due
Syndi S.
Syndi S.
Mulberry, AR

Love the way it make my face feel and look so smooth. I use this every day!! The smell is just right not to strong or nasty.
Shoshana G.
Shoshana G.
Jerome, MI

Absolutley LOVE this! I never leave the house without this finishing touch. My makeup stays in place all day no matter what!
Sonia E.
Sonia E.
Barcelona

Va muy bien, te limpia todo el maquillaje, lo único malo es que te deja la piel un poco grasa, pero en general buen producto
Esse Prime é bom mesmo?Tenho curiosidade em experimentar ele parece ser muito bom se houver oportunidade quero experimentar.
Celene E.
Celene E.

I want this so bad!! Haven't textured it, but I need it in my life! Wishing i can get a Voxbox with these tupe pic products!
Julie R.
Julie R.
Aiea, HI

This is a great product i use it to set my make up, apply my eyeshadow, and just simply hydrate my face. I recommend mac fix
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.