Add a Photo

Photos (521)
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, Ca

The Mac fix+ skin setting spray is great for setting my makeup and keeps it looking amazing all day long. Love it!
Sinai S.
Sinai S.

It really helps my skin gives my face a wonderful look into love it smells great feels so refreshing as I apply it
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA

Absolutely love love love this setting spray! I use it for eye shadows and to set my face. definitely is worth it!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Joshua Tree, CA

#bestof15
love this stuff. makes you makeup stay on all day even through sweating hahah.wpuld recommend to anyone.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
College Station, TX

Love this stuff! Best setting spray I've ever used. Once I found this one I would never consider using another one
Eve Z.
Eve Z.

Must have multi purpose mist. Helps calm down over powdered skin. Helps to 'Foil' eyeshadow, apply loose pigments.
Alexzandrea S.
Alexzandrea S.
Fairview, WV

I love this! It literally sets my face for the day! It feels refreshing and clean. And it lasts a super long time.
wendy c.
wendy c.
Lewisville, TX

I use this before my makeup to hydrate and after to help powder melt into my skin!.. also as a mid day pick me up!
Selene R.
Selene R.

Mac prep + prime fix works great It can be be mix on loose pigments setting spray long lasting and it smell great
Kristin T.
Kristin T.
Aiea, HI

A makeup girls must have. I love the results this product gives. Worth the investment to hold your look in place.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.