Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (442)
MacKenzie B.
MacKenzie B.

Everyone has this if they don't well idk what to say because they are missing out on this wonderful brand
Erin M.
Erin M.

Smells nice and the spray is very fine. Sometimes feels a tad sticky, but usually I find this refreshing.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Ontario , Ca

I'm not a fan. This one makes me extra oily. I rather prime with cream and prime with the urban decay one
Jesse-Linn M.
Jesse-Linn M.

Worth every penny! Perfect for setting your makeup for a long lasting finish. Also works great as a base.
Jazmine F.
Jazmine F.

Spray this baby on my face before and after doing my makeup when I'm getting extra glam for a wedding etc
Paola V.
Paola V.
Santo domingo este, Santo domingo

Más que perfecto ,matifica mi maquillaje y lo deja como porcelana. Por ese motivo tienen un gran público.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.

I absolutely love Mac fix plus. I use it to intense my eyeshadows, hydrate my skin, and a setting spray.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Patterson, LA

Love this spray! It's perfect for everyday use. Doesn't cause breakouts. Works great and last for hours.
Alessandra G.
Alessandra G.

Usei este produto apenas uma vez numa demonstraçao e adorei,no momento nao estou com ele mas acho otimo!
Karissa W.
Karissa W.

I like it for wetting my brush for shadow and priming and setting my face. is it a must have? not for me
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.