BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Guadalupe O.
Las Vegas , NV
I love MAC products but this product was something I was not sure if I should buy. I read many reviews and then I decided to buy it. Now this has become an essential product in my makeup routine. So, if your are in the fence of buying it, GO FOR IT!
erika m.
Spring, TX
This it's the best setting g spray for me. I use it in several ways, as a prep mist before applying my foundation, to wet my brushes and gives satin and glittery shadows more intensity and as a finishing setting when I want a more dewy finish on my skin
mileena s.
This has to be my absolute favorite primer! I got my makeup done at mac for a wedding and my makeup lasted all night until the next morning and I thank this primer along with the setting spray, while it is a bit more pricey than other primers it is well worth it! I recommend this to everyone!
Hazelle R.
Victorville , CA
I love this fix plus. I use it if my face is feeling extra dry. Since I have normal to dry skin, this is perfect for me. I use it to hydrate my face, and i also use it to add some more intensity to my shadows. You can use it for almost anything! ;)
jocelyn r.
this is my holly grail!! i'm always getting everyone to buy this. it's not that great for oily skin, i have comb skin and it makes me really oily. it doesn't do anything to your pores, it's more to melt your makeup and make the powder look more natural.
Amanda V.
This stuff is so simple and necessary- a must have when you want your makeup to last all day/night. It's easy to apply and to find. It's a little pricey but completely worth it. I would definitely recommend it to those who are serious about their makeup.
Estefania C.
Jacksonville , FL
A big plus... is a breath taking setting spray it does the job so well to perform a radiant intact makeup ... after spraying this your makeup can hardly melt it is good for all types of skin... this product is a most . MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Maria M.
I love the fix and plus face primer. I need to buy some more because I am running out and it keeps my fave nice and natural. It's very easy to apply my makeup and it blends nicely. I would recommend to anyone that wants there makeup look perfection.
Shontel S.
Jackson, MS
One of my favorite MAC products! Keeps my makeup on all day, I just need to figure out why I get oily . The price is about $30 but it is very long lasting , I've had mine for a while now & still haven't ran out & I'll mostly definitely buy it again.
Erica H.
North Canton, OH
I love this product! It works great as a priming spray as well as a finishing spray! Took some photos yesterday in the crazy humidity and my makeup held up so well! I also used it to refresh my makeup a bit!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.