BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Angicel E.
Angicel E.
My absolute stamp in my everyday makeup. I cannot express how much I love this product it hydrates your skin and it makes your makeup stay in place all day. I literally bath in this product before and after makeup application. I'd say I go through at least 5-6 bottles in the year. But I do wear makeup everyday.
Unique M.
Unique M.
This Mac prep plus prime is an absolute must in my makeup looks. Even when I'm not wearing makeup just to refresh my skin throughout the day, or after I cleanse my skin just gives me that extra something. It doesn't have any sunscreen protection as it's meant to set your makeup or give you that refreshing look.
Abby A.
Abby A.
Noblesville, IN
This is such a multi-purpose use product. I use it by applying it to eyeshadow brushes to make make eyeshadows more pigmented, use it as a skin refresher, and use it to soften powder products. It never dries out my skin & love that during different seasons, they have different scents (such as coconut).
Anahy R.
Anahy R.
Oakwood, GA
I have extremely oily skin and this does wonders for my skin! it's great as both a primer and setting spray, would definitely recommend this product. i've been using it for about 3 months and the hype is still real! not to mention, it is totally worth the price, and that says a lot because not much products are!
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
At first I was thinking if I should return it because I didn't like the results. I was getting oily at first use.but I realized my skin has to get use to the setting spray for a few days. I ending up loving it! Smells great and makes my make up waterproof?!!!!! I recommend it but it's kinda expensive for 3.4oz.
Ayana J.
Ayana J.
Alexandria, VA
I have been through 3 big bottles of this, it is such a refreshing product and I am glad they came out with it because I use it before, during, and after applying my makeup. It helps immensely with blending and setting the face. I will definitely buy again, not soon though because I just purchased a new bottle!
Lesley J.
Lesley J.
This literally gives me life! I love using this before, and after doing my makeup. It's great to set your makeup and when using it as a primer it leaves my skin glowing, I am completely obsessed with it. Highly recommend.
Cheyanne S.
Cheyanne S.
I took this recommendation from a friend and i am quite happy with this product. I got the smaller travel size bottle as a starter ( 12 $ but the right amount to give it a start if you are looking into this product. Great primer and setting spray. Easy (even) all over coverage and it keeps my makeup good all day.
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
Hamilton Sq, NJ
This is my holy grail product! It's so versatile, I love using it before my makeup to prep my skin as well as refreshing my makeup throughout the day. Its also great to make shimmery shades of eye shadow more pigmented. The only con is sometimes it doesn't spray out very finely milled. This product has a great price point and is a must have for all makeup lovers!
Zavia G.
Zavia G.
Woodbridge, VA
I just bought MAC's new coconut scented spray and it works wonders. It gives you a nice smooth base and cools your face at the same time. The coconut works just as well as the original and leaves a sweet smell in the air. Not only did I buy it but three of my close friends also bought it and we all love it.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.