BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Karma L.
I love this product. It works great keeping your makeup on. It doesn't last all day but if you are going somewhere for a couple of hours, it will get the job done.
Gabriela F.
Wilmington, CA
I Use this spray before I apply my makeup and as a setting spray once I’m done. Overall, it leaves a very natural finish. It doesn’t really help hide pores but it helps keep your make-up in place for a good while.
Charell F.
Cincinnati, OH
If you have not tried MAC's fix plus and you are into makeup, I highly suggest you do so. It is the perfect finisher for your makeup. Leaves the skin flawless and can give a Dewey Finnish depending on how much you use. If you have oily skin just use in moderation. I practically bathe my skin in it whether I am wearing makeup or not. Sometimes if I'm just running errands, I will wash and moisturize my face and then spray my fix plus over it and it just makes my skin glow! I also use it befor applying my makeup as a primer. (It works for me) It is very hydrating for the skin. I use the original but they do have different scents such as lavender and cucumber if you prefer. It is packed with vitamins and minerals, so it is also good for the skin. I purchased mine from the MAC counter at my Macy's for $22 dollars.
Aslin R.
Its such an amazing product. It not only makes your makeup last longer but it also makes your face feel so fresh. I also love that you can intensify metallic eyeshadows when applying it to the lid.
Jessica G.
Louisville, KY
I use this in multiple ways and love it. Primer, spray it on my highlight and contour kit, spray it on my brush to help my makeup glide on. It's great for multi purposes. I always tell my friends about this product.
Avani P.
I absolutely love this spray. I have combination and blemished skin. Any excess of products or overly thick foundations immediately give me cake face, layering certain products gives my skin a weird texture. I've tried all kinds of setting powders and sprays. This spray in combination with the Laura Mercier translucent setting powder does wonders. It meshes in the layers of products on my face, I use as little layers as possible, but this helps combine the contour, highlight, the concealer and foundation to look like it's one single layer. I love the finish it gives me. Sometimes my skin is extra oily in areas and that's what the Laura Mercier powder helps tame better. I've repurchased and repurchased this product. No regrets at all.
Erika G.
i bought this after seeing great reviews on it from youtube and it's absolutely amazing! it really does blend all the makeup together and prevents it from looking cakey and keeps my makeup looking great all day.
Kennedy B.
Baytown, TX
FAVORITE thing of all time! It's great to prime your face! A pro about this is that you can apply it before or after your makeup, you can spray your brushes to make the pigmentation better! And OF COURSE I would advise other people to buy this!
ROSIE J.
This is a good finishing spray to complete the makeup look. I also use it to intensify the color of my eyeshadow and it hydrates the skin specially on those hot days.
Yeretzy B.
Shawnee, KS
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE!!!! This is easily my favorite Setting spray. and spray your highlighter with this while on your brush AND LET ME TELL YOU, YOU WILL BE GLOOOOWWWIINNNGGG🤤. I highly highly recommend and I already bought several backups!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.