BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Foundation Fairy ..
Sparta, IL
No makeup lover can go without this product!!! It does so much and for the price you do get a good amount of product. I love spraying it on my face before I apply my makeup then afterwards and it takes the powdery look from my face and just makes my makeup look flawless also it's a great way to foil your Eyeshadows!
Martina L.
Don't know what I would do without this product! Makes my skin look so fresh and it makes my powders just melt into my skin. I do end up having to set my laugh line and my eyelids just a little bit once I spray it so it doesn't crease but that happens with every spray. Overall I am in love with this product and have already repurchased so many times!
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
This is a must have. It is very effective. I love this, for locking in my makeup. It helps it last all day. I love using a spritz on my brushes before I dip them in some eye shadow. It really helps set the look. It is light and not oily. It is not drying. I use it daily in my makeup routine.
Shayla S.
Chehalis , WA
Can't live without my MAC prep & prime!!! I use this multiple times a day, even without makeup because it makes my skin feel so freaking amazing. With my makeup application I just spray this on my beauty blender and then add my foundation with it, and once I've completed my face I will spray my full face- keeps the cake face away, and my makeup just overall looks so much better! Love love love it, absolutely worth the price in my opinion. :)
Melissa D.
Wanaque, NJ
I love mac fix plus a lot more than I thought I was. I thought it was all a gimick but quickly found that I was using it everyday in my makeup routine. It can be used for so many different things! Priming, setting, and even intensifying shadows. This really does melt all your make up together and takes the powder look away and leaves your skin looking like skin. If you've ever wondered about this product, try it, you wont be disappointed.
Ana M.
You guys I'm so exited to write about this product because I FREAKING LOVE IT SOO MUCH!!!
There is so many benefits from using this product but just to name one, I suffer from extremely dry skin and my foundation can look very cakey if I don't spray #MAC #Prep+PrimeFix+ to finish my look. It makes my skin look PERFECT, it's even, there'a no dry patches. My foundation even lasts me longer using this amazing product!!

Very recommended!!!!
Kaylee D.
Mooresville, NC
This is the BEST prime and finish spray I have everrrr used. It is easy to apply, smells great, and leaves no residue. Would not recommend to anyone who wants primer to hide your pores but if you want a primer to make your makeup last and your skin feel fresh this ones for you. I will most definitely repurchase.
brianna c.
this is actually suuuper important in my makeup routine. Without this, it just wouldn't be complete. This is the one mac product I always go back to no matter what. It works just nicely and I spray it on right after I finish my makeup. The only thing I'm not crazy about is how it sprays and leaves drops of liquid on my face that I can't touch or my makeup will get messed up. I have to wait for it to dry out but other than that is amazing.
Gina Z.
This stuff is so refreshing and versatile! You can mist it on your face before applying foundation for a more dewy finish, you can mist your shadow brush to create a more rich, pigmented color. It's also like makeup hairspray if applied after your makeup. Once it dries you can't even feel it's there. It smells AMAZING. lasts a super long time (I've had my bottle for over a year)
Jacqui W.
Croydon, PA
First off what I like most about this product is the scent. There are tons of things people claim to use it for ,but me personally , I only use it to refresh my make up if it's looking into little too Cakey. Whenever something needs some moisture like a gel eyeliner or a dried up dip brow,fix plus was my go to. also to intensify a powder highlighter or eyeshado, I Spritz my brushes before applying the product. A staple in my make up kit.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.