Add a Photo

Photos (376)
tia h.
tia h.
Hyattsville, MD

LOVE IT IT!!!! This stuff is the bomb for everything from priming to finishing your final look. I also use this to blend out my concealers.
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
Granite Falls, WA

I love this stuff it my #1 fav setting spray my makeup last way longer when I use it and it gives your skin a good glowy healthy look to it
Giselle C.
Giselle C.
Santa Ana, CA

This is used by many people it even helps me to blend out my foundation or concealr I just spray my sponge and I'm ready to go out the door
Lorena R.
Lorena R.

This a good product from Mac. If you have oily skin, it will not keep the face matte. It is great to use as a refresher throughout the day.
Ariana D.
Ariana D.

This is a great setting spray for dry skin, because it doesn't dry you out. Also great for making shadows stand out! Highly recommend it :)
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

Gives the skin a very fresh and dewy look! I love to use this when I'm done with all my powders because it just melts everything so nicely!
Bridgette B.
Bridgette B.

I just got his and already love it it makes your skin hydrated and give it a dewy finish! It's great to make your eyeshadow stand out more!
Abby C.
Abby C.
Redmond, OR

I love the Fix + Prep and Prime. I use it on a bare face and to set my makeup most days. Doesn't have a heavy feeling, it's nice and light.
Carla Q.
Carla Q.

I use this before I apply any makeup on, and love the way my skin feels and looks. I honestly can say. I'm not sure if I can go without it.
Madyson D.
Madyson D.
Kennewick, WA

This work pretty well but my favorite is the holy grail of all setting sprays, the urban decay all night setting spray, it is heaven sent.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.