BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Ayana J.
Ayana J.
Alexandria, VA
I have been through 3 big bottles of this, it is such a refreshing product and I am glad they came out with it because I use it before, during, and after applying my makeup. It helps immensely with blending and setting the face. I will definitely buy again, not soon though because I just purchased a new bottle!
Lesley J.
Lesley J.
This literally gives me life! I love using this before, and after doing my makeup. It's great to set your makeup and when using it as a primer it leaves my skin glowing, I am completely obsessed with it. Highly recommend.
Cheyanne S.
Cheyanne S.
I took this recommendation from a friend and i am quite happy with this product. I got the smaller travel size bottle as a starter ( 12 $ but the right amount to give it a start if you are looking into this product. Great primer and setting spray. Easy (even) all over coverage and it keeps my makeup good all day.
Ashlynn P.
Ashlynn P.
Lawton, OK
I love Mac Fix +! Personally I love to use this to set my makeup and to refresh my makeup throughout the day! It leaves my face feeling hydrated and makes my makeup look radiant! Also, I love to spray a little of this on my highlighter and eyeshadow brushes for a more dramatic look. I will continue to buy this!
Anahy R.
Anahy R.
Oakwood, GA
I have extremely oily skin and this does wonders for my skin! it's great as both a primer and setting spray, would definitely recommend this product. i've been using it for about 3 months and the hype is still real! not to mention, it is totally worth the price, and that says a lot because not much products are!
KerriAnne G.
KerriAnne G.
Edmond, OK
This is my favorite step in my makeup routine. I love how after spritzing this over my face it makes all my makeup kind of blend together and look natural. It smell great, and feels amazing and hydrating. Unlike other facial mists I've tried it doesn't leave me feeling greasy or sticky and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Unique M.
Unique M.
This Mac prep plus prime is an absolute must in my makeup looks. Even when I'm not wearing makeup just to refresh my skin throughout the day, or after I cleanse my skin just gives me that extra something. It doesn't have any sunscreen protection as it's meant to set your makeup or give you that refreshing look.
Zavia G.
Zavia G.
I just bought MAC's new coconut scented spray and it works wonders. It gives you a nice smooth base and cools your face at the same time. The coconut works just as well as the original and leaves a sweet smell in the air. Not only did I buy it but three of my close friends also bought it and we all love it.
Christine J.
Christine J.
rogers
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This is my go to for wetting my eyeshadow brushes to get more pigment but I will never use it as a setting spray. I have oily skin and it make me looks even more greasy. It is a little pricey but it works so well for wetting my brushes and the bottle lasts SOOOO long that I will definitely purchase it again.
Francis V.
Francis V.
Palm Bay, FL
This is one of my favorite high-end setting sprays! I love fix + it is amazing. I would it before applying makeup to moisturize and then at the end to set and brighten my highlight. Fix + takes away all the cakey-ness of your foundation and powders! Everyone who loves makeup should completely try it out!!! MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.