Add a Photo

Photos (554)
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Gilbert, AZ

I'm not really sure this extends my make up. I don't know it does much to set the makeup either. I think it's a waste of money.
Looai H.
Looai H.

The best thing ever I love it I used it before and after the makeup and it work great the makeup stay all day amazing product 👌
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Scottsville , VA

Great for setting foundation or powder. Makes it look flawless and great for everyday. Makes your skin feel refreshed and alive
Ayah N.
Ayah N.
Staten Island , NY

Absolutely in loveeee with this product, I'm always loving for that product to set my makeup, and have no complaints about this
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Lake Charles, LA

Spraying this on your eye and face brushes makes it so much better! This is a must have l girls make up bags! Worth the price!!
Kirstie B.
Kirstie B.

I love this spray for everything. Priming, setting, and it's great to use to pick up your highlighted and enhance your shadows!
Micaela N.
Micaela N.
Borden, IN

I used this today with my basic makeup look, and I unfortunately got rained on. So my hair was a mess, but my makeup stayed on!
anisa o.
anisa o.
Largo, FL

Works great . love that mac products are always on point . only one i used but i think it lasts and works awesome for the price
Elaine L.
Elaine L.
Redlands, CA

OMG.......... this stuff is the bomb! I use it for my hair..... my face to set it with....... my eye shadows too. It is the HG!
giovanna p.
giovanna p.
El Cajon, CA

This spray is life! It really helps to keep your makeup going strong and flawless all day. Its refreshing and smells great too!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.