BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Samantha R.
Perth amboy, NJ
Love this ! Really helps diminish the appearance of face powder sitting on the face! Gives the skin a nice mist and sets the makeup in place very nicely! Also I use this with eyeshadows to help them appear more vibrant !
Lindsey M.
Mokena , IL
Love this!!! Great for a refreshing feeling before applying your makeup! It hides your pores and if you apply it after your makeup, you're guaranteed to have long lasting foundation for the rest of the day/night! Love it!
Sandra C.
Atlanta, GA
I use this when my glitter wont stick to the lids or when I have stubborn eyeshadow. A few sprays on the brush and the shadow could have more pigment. I also use this to hydrate my face.
Courtney C.
Hazel Park, MI
I LOVE THIS STUFF. I begged my boyfriend to buy it for me because I always hear people rave about it and let me tell you... it works wonders. Definitely worth the price!! You can use it on your face or on your brushes.
Karima F.
This product leaves your skin feeling fresh and glowing. The mist feels like a cool refresher for your makeup. I absolutly love love love this product and i recomend it for and everyday makeup look. definetly try it out and you will not regret it.
Shantel J.
Clinton Township
It was "ok" for me. Not with the pay when you have NYX for $9.99. My skin is only it this seemed somewhat slippery to me on my skin like it wouldn't have much of an affect on me. I've used on others, never had an issue.
Tiara W.
Mosspoint, Ms
I love this spray, it can be used to set and prime. All day lasting makeup, no smudging or creasing. Easy to apply, the spray bottles nozzle is like a mist of freshness. It was a great smell and a flawless matte finish.
Alisha H.
Grove City, OH
Fix + is my favorite product that I use every day. It's perfect for making shimmery eye shadows look more intense and I use it to wet my brush before putting on my more matte foundations to keep my skin looking hydrated.
Andi C.
Evansville, IN
I use Mac Fix+ daily. It works lovely to prime your skin, finish your makeup, or even intensify eyeshadows. This product simply gives your skin a glow and gets rid of any cakeyness. I have and will continue to repurchase.
Kaihla C.
Port Hadlock, WA
I just recently bought Prep + Prime and it exceeded my expectations. I apply it on a clean base and more often as a finishing spray for a since summary dewy look. It is refreshing and dries down and keeps makeup in place.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.