BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Taylor W.
Raleigh, NC
Amazing!! I've gone through so many bottles of this stuff. I spray it on when I'm done with my makeup to make everything look really seamless and blended but also less cakey. I love it as well to get good color payoff from shadows if I spray a little on my brush before. It also is a great price and can be used for back to mac.
Natasha G.
South ozone park , NY
First off the scent. I can't stop spraying this sometimes, I love the way it smells. Very fresh soft smell. The bottle mist out a perfect amount to cover my face unlike others where I have to spray a few times not cause I like it but only to set my entire face. The finish it leaves differently depends on the way u applied your makeup and how your skin is of course but I have a combination skin with a routine that looks in between matte and oily. After I apply the spray it just makes all the difference with the glow of my skin.
Katy E.
Durham, NC
Absolute makeup staple. It can be used as a primer, finishing spray, to wet your brushes, and even as a basic hydrating mist. The formula is amazing, the only thing I don't love is the bottle. The packaging is sleek but the nozzle disperses the product too harshly and can kind of hit you in the face, and once you get down to the last few remnants of product the nozzle will squirt out harsh droplets. Total makeup necessity, just not perfect packaging.
Priscilla C.
Granada Hills, CA
Mac's fix+ is one of the prep & primers that's at the top of the list for best primers. You spray before and after your makeup and it actually works. This makes my makeup last longer and I highly recommend. It should be a staple in every makeup artists bag. I'm on my second bottle already in 4mos. Its also good to spritz your eye shadows so you get more pigment and product to stay on longer.
Cierra M.
Kinda pricey but definitely work for me wonderful spf protection as well as wonderful finishing mist pro is it leaves your skin naturally smooth looking giving your makeup a even finish I definitely recommend this to anyone and all of my friends it give your makeup a natural skin effect THANKS M.A.C
Diana A.
Chandler, AZ
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ is a great face mist to be used any time of the day. First , I use it in the morning after I wake up. It has caffeine and my eyes don't feel tired once I spray it on. Also, it has green tea and camomile and it is calming and soothing, so if you get red , especially in the heat, this is a great product to use over. Many people think this product is a setting spray. Well, MAC does not claim that. It is a finishing spray that makes your makeup look more blended and more smooth. Totally in love with it.
Karyn T.
San Diego , CA
This has to be my favorite setting spray, I always feel as if my makeup isn't complete until I spritz it on! During the summer time I keep this in the refrigerator to keep it nice and cool, I've also used it to enhance the color of my powder eye shadows.

The price point is pretty average comparing it to other set in sprays.
Selah H.
I always wanted to try this product and I'm so glad I did! If your foundation looks powdery or cakey spray this and it will make your foundation look like your skin. If your shimmery eyeshadows are not as metallic as you want you can spray your brush and it will apply so much better. It also works as a primer & can be used on all skin types. I think that it does make my makeup last longer and I don't really notice a strong scent. I highly recommend!
Logan T.
Bartlett, TN
This product can be used in so many ways, if you love makeup you need this product. It is perfect for intensifying eyeshadows or spraying on your face to take away the powdery look. It can also be sprayed on your beauty blender or foundation brush to sheer out any foundation that may be too thick. Highly recommend this product.
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
This is one of my favorite facial sprays mainly because of the way it spritzes. The product covers a great range of your face and the mist is perfect so you're not soaking your face but you definitely get what you need. I also really love the smell of this stuff. I sometimes put this on before foundation but usually I use it after foundation to help my powder products melt in and I also use it to wet my eyeshadows and make them more intense. You get a nice amount of product in the bottle too so I think it's a good option for your money.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.