Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (471)
Karina A.
Karina A.

This setting spray rules! It just gets the job done i feel like my makeup lasts for at least 8 hours . It smells great too!!
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Absolutely loved it. It left a great feeling and made for easy application. I would suggest it tobanyone who needs a primer
Mary B.
Mary B.

This is the best product it's so worth the money around £16 and after using it your skin can breathe. I highly recommend it
Tania R.
Tania R.
Kansas City, KS

This is a good product I love the smell but not as effective also the brand is not vegan which means it's tested on animals
Lauren S.
Lauren S.

Love this to set my makeup. Also is a good product to use to wet your brush to get a better Eye Shadow pay off on your lid.
Sammie M.
Sammie M.

What would I do without my Mac spray. I apply this before I put my makeup on and after. It makes your make look way better.
Nebal A.
Nebal A.
Munster

I love this so much because it keeps the make up on my skin long lasting and keeps it looking good and great I use it a lot
Clarissa C.
Clarissa C.
Sylmar, CA

If you want to make your highlight POP, this is your go to!! Spray & then apply your highlight, i swear it will look great!
Eldy S.
Eldy S.
Chicago

Omg it great to moisturize your skin and very good to foil eye shadows I would never use anything else if I can help it lol
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Eastanollee, GA

Omg I love this setting spray it makeup your makeup not budge an inch. I need to get this product again. I love it so much.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.