BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Allie N.
Allie N.
Mantua
I love Mac Fix Plus, I think it's and essential that everything makeup artist should own in their kit or just have for them selves. It's great for setting Makeup or spraying your face to refresh it. It's also great to get rid of that powdery look once you've set your makeup. It's just a great product all around!
KerriAnne G.
KerriAnne G.
Edmond, OK
This is my favorite step in my makeup routine. I love how after spritzing this over my face it makes all my makeup kind of blend together and look natural. It smell great, and feels amazing and hydrating. Unlike other facial mists I've tried it doesn't leave me feeling greasy or sticky and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
❃hattie❃ M.
❃hattie❃ M.
PA
I haven't used this much lately but when I first got it I was in love! I usually used this as a setting spray and not as a toner. I'm thinking of starting to use this spray again to get to know how I feel about it but I don't have much left. I do recommend other than it is $24 for the product. Cheap or expensive?
Ayana J.
Ayana J.
Bowie, MD
I have been through 3 big bottles of this, it is such a refreshing product and I am glad they came out with it because I use it before, during, and after applying my makeup. It helps immensely with blending and setting the face. I will definitely buy again, not soon though because I just purchased a new bottle!
Angicel E.
Angicel E.
New York , NY
My absolute stamp in my everyday makeup. I cannot express how much I love this product it hydrates your skin and it makes your makeup stay in place all day. I literally bath in this product before and after makeup application. I'd say I go through at least 5-6 bottles in the year. But I do wear makeup everyday.
Anahy R.
Anahy R.
Oakwood, GA
I have extremely oily skin and this does wonders for my skin! it's great as both a primer and setting spray, would definitely recommend this product. i've been using it for about 3 months and the hype is still real! not to mention, it is totally worth the price, and that says a lot because not much products are!
Unique M.
Unique M.
This Mac prep plus prime is an absolute must in my makeup looks. Even when I'm not wearing makeup just to refresh my skin throughout the day, or after I cleanse my skin just gives me that extra something. It doesn't have any sunscreen protection as it's meant to set your makeup or give you that refreshing look.
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
At first I was thinking if I should return it because I didn't like the results. I was getting oily at first use.but I realized my skin has to get use to the setting spray for a few days. I ending up loving it! Smells great and makes my make up waterproof?!!!!! I recommend it but it's kinda expensive for 3.4oz.
Lesley J.
Lesley J.
This literally gives me life! I love using this before, and after doing my makeup. It's great to set your makeup and when using it as a primer it leaves my skin glowing, I am completely obsessed with it. Highly recommend.
Cheyanne S.
Cheyanne S.
I took this recommendation from a friend and i am quite happy with this product. I got the smaller travel size bottle as a starter ( 12 $ but the right amount to give it a start if you are looking into this product. Great primer and setting spray. Easy (even) all over coverage and it keeps my makeup good all day.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.