Add a Photo

Miosotis O.
Fall River, MA
June 25, 2017, 9:17 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This is okay. I've used it both to prime & set. I think as a primer it worked great & gave an all over glow but to set I didn't notice a significant difference when I used it and when I didn't. Don't feel like it made my makeup last longer, just hydrated my skin and made it look healthy & glowy
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Ahhhhh the best setting spray i have ever used i dont buy anything else of course i have tried others through samples and subscription boxes and stuff but none have come close to beating this i also like using them on pigments and eye shadows to help them stay longer and giving them a foil look
Jordan F.
Jordan F.
Fix+ is GOLD GOLD GOLD!!!! I'm never out because I always have a back up bottle, always. Once the current one gets emptied I open the backup, and order a new one immediately. Can't risk the chance of not having it!! If I didn't have my fix+ I wouldn't even put on my makeup. It is my HOLY GRAIL!!!
Georgette M.
Georgette M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
June 24, 2017, 8:58 p.m.
Review for: Other
I love using mac fix finishing mist /skin refresher. I use this a lot on photo shoots that I feel may be very hot on set and my makeup may sweat off. When I wear this my makeup doesn't fade one bit! I would recommend buying especially if you have a really important/long outting and you don't want your makeup to fade :)
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
west reading
This is my go to. I just use it on myself almost everyday and on all clients. It helps hold my make up in place all day long. The price is reasonable for the amazing work it does. I recommend this is everyone!
Yare L.
Yare L.
Pottsboro, TX
Mac's fix+ is so amazing for all skin types because there really is no product quite like it in the market. It gives your makeup a natural finish and makes you look flawless! It's a staple in my makeup. MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Ruby L.
Ruby L.
Ossining, NY
June 20, 2017, 4:48 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Fix plus is great! As a refresher or do get more vibrant eye shadow colors. The size is so convenient and allows you yo refresh on the go. I spray this on my brush and then dip it into my shadows and my colora are so much more vibrant. Love this. I have been purchasing this since i was 16 and im 28. Lol
Luz R.
Luz R.
Perth Amboy, NJ
June 20, 2017, 11:40 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I love the MAC prep and prime.  I use it right after applying my moisturizer and after I am done with my make up.  It keeps my make up in place and at the same time gives my skin a fresh fell.  The mist distributes evenly on the skin.  This is one of my go to.  Love it!!
Savanna R.
Savanna R.
Oceanside, CA
I used to love this product about a year 2 years ago it would have been 5 stars but I feel like there are better brands out there that make your makeup stay on longer even from the drug store. I wouldn't buy it again because it is pricey and I can find a cheap alternative at the drug store.
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
I am just like everybody else when it comes to Fix+. I have to have this product with me at all times!! I occasionally use it for eyeshadows but I adore it as a finishing spray for my last step in my makeup routine. It really does help soften up my whole complexion by getting rid of that 'powdery' look and cake face. I also like to use it during mid day to refreshed my face. It somehow magically blurs everything together and makes my makeup look seamless. Love love love!!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.