Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (312)
Cindy
Cindy

Absolutely amazing. I used this before i add on the highlight all the time. There isn't a day i don't apply
Face on fleek! I use this as a primer and on my brush for eye shadows & highlights. I see you #MAC. ❤️you!
Karen R.
Karen R.
Richmond, TX

This is such a great product. It can be used in several different ways. I strongly recommend this product.
Daisy A.
Daisy A.

LOVE this product. So easy to use and definitely improves the wesr of my facial makeup. Wonderful product.
Jesse T.
Jesse T.
Venetia, PA

This setting spray is to die for! I absolutely love it! I use it everyday! I never worry about my makeup !
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Chula Vista, CA

MY FAVORITE I use this everyday I would recommend it to anyone who wears makeup or is planning to start 👌🏼
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
Los Angeles, CA

Love this product it's amazing purchased it a bunch of times and I love it makes your makeup look awesome.
Velma P.
Velma P.
Log Lane Vlg, CO

This does not make makeup last long. But makes you look flawless and luminous. Melts all your powders down
Krystal M.
Krystal M.

I love using this especially in the winter to create a nice hydrated look not like my face is peeling off.
Shirley A.
Shirley A.

How well does this product work I have never tired it and would like to try it. Does anyone recommend it?
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.