BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Laraja C.
Bronx, NY
This product is my ride or die product. I have no idea how of this bottle I went throughout the years but it is worth it. I use it to blend out my makeup and it really helps for that
Kristin F.
Jasper, AL
This is one of my holy grail makeup products! I use this almost everyday when applying makeup. It's a perfect setting spray, or a perfect product to spray on your brush before applying your eyeshadow. I don't know what I would do without it honestly!
Nicole M.
Long Beach, CA
Love how this product makes my skin feel. Pretty expensive but it works good. It could be a bit better for the price you pay. I recommend it to others however there are cheaper products out there that work just as good.
Rebecca H.
This stuff is amazing i use it before and after my makeup it doesn't help with pores but it does leave your face with a smooth look too it and take away all the powdery look to your face i have and will continue buying it also it last a long time
Melinda M.
Bowling Green, KY
Absolutely in love with this product. This is the best prime/setting spray I have found. It keeps your makeup looking fresh and it even smells amazing. I keep a small bottle on hand for a quick touch up when going out. Definitely worth buying and having in your beauty regimen.
Farjana R.
Jackson Heights, NY
I love love love this setting spray. I have really oily skin and this is by far the best setting spray I’ve tried. It actually keeps my makeup especially my foundation intact which is really hard to find for me. I would definitely recommend this!!
Ariana C.
Absolute favorite face primer. After applying this and then applying my foundation it goes on so smooth. It is amazing for any type of skin I have combination and it works great! I would definitely buy again
Liv P.
My holy grail setting spray! Makes the makeup really meld with the skin and gives your look a very natural finish. Makeup lasts all day and it's very hydrating! Also the sprayer on the bottle gives the perfect mist, will definitely be repurchasing!
Katie C.
St Augustine, FL
I mean, the popularity of this product speaks for itself. It is SUCH A GOOD PRODUCT!! It sets your foundation in a way that it won't seep into pores and sets properly and it even made my foundation last longer. I do use it alone with the UD All Nighter but I love this product on its own too!
Leona J.
Bergenfield
Definitely a staple in my makeup collection! The scent of this spray is out of this world. It is so refreshing & just makes my makeup look so good. It helps eyeshadows look much more pigmented & helps my skin look flawless when I look a bit powdery.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.