Add a Photo

Photos (520)
lenora B.
lenora B.
Harvey, LA

I've been using this product for years to set my concealer and oh my gosh it works every time I love this product.
Best product ever! Highly recommended! Makes your makeup look like skin. Takes away all cakiness! Highly recommend
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Joshua Tree, CA

#bestof15
love this stuff. makes you makeup stay on all day even through sweating hahah.wpuld recommend to anyone.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.

I love this prep and prime but I hate the smell So much! 😭😭😭😭 I would give it a 5 star but the smell I just can't.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Galveston, TX

Mac fix + sprays are so amazing! I use them everyday. Love them so much! It will always be my go-to setting spray!
Eve Z.
Eve Z.

Must have multi purpose mist. Helps calm down over powdered skin. Helps to 'Foil' eyeshadow, apply loose pigments.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA

The Mac fix+ skin setting spray is great for setting my makeup and keeps it looking amazing all day long. Love it!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
lititz, pa

This is a go to product for me! prep works great for spraying your beauty blender before you work out your contour
madison t.
madison t.
Charlotte, Nc

One of the best setting sprays ive used. pricey but worth it. elf makes a dupe for this spray that is 3.00 dollars
Alexzandrea S.
Alexzandrea S.
Fairview, WV

I love this! It literally sets my face for the day! It feels refreshing and clean. And it lasts a super long time.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.