Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Gina B.
Gina B.
Chicago, Il

Omg holy grail plus it great for bringing moisture back into the skin and it smells so good can't do my makeup w/o it
Alina R.
Alina R.

This setting spray is lovely. It feels refreshing on the skin, and it helps soften an overly powdered complexion. HG!
Aubrey S.
Aubrey S.
Lewis Center, OH

This is my favorite spray that I've tried. Hard to find something just like it. Very hydrating, light, and versatile.
Alexus K.
Alexus K.
Wichita Falls, TX

I use this everyday to help get my skin ready for makeup. I struggle with acne so if you do i would highly recommend!
Sana N.
Sana N.
Iselin, NJ

For me this is the one and only setting spray , it's really good makes feel fresh ,you makeup does not move for hours
Emily T.
Emily T.
Corona, NY

Gives the best finishing and starting look it has an amazing skin looking and gives the best look and amazing feeling
Kacey W.
Kacey W.
Baldwinsville, Ny

Honestly the best prime I've used. Good clean finish after putting it on, which I love. Mac has never disappointed me
Zuly C.
Zuly C.

One of the best Setting spray you could ever get :) , this one and the one from urban decay are my favorite so far :)
Elena V.
Elena V.
Gorliz

Me gusta muchísimo este fix. Fija el maquillaje a la vez que ayuda a hidratar la piel a lo largo del día. Va muy bien
Yessi C.
Yessi C.

I love this setting spray it make my make up stay for a long time i put before i do my makeup and after it works good
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.