BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Deborah C.
San Dimas CA
Not only does fix+ help freshen up and hydrate the skin. This product helps revive your foundation after wearing your makeup for a long period of time so don't be afraid to spray before, later throughout the day, and after your makeup. Recommend this product and brand 100%
Rachael A.
Hyattsville
This is one of my must have beauty products. I literally cannot go without this. It absorbs the excess powder on my face and gives a great finish. I also believe it helps with making my makeup last longer and it prevents makeup rubbing off when I touch my face.
Ellany V.
Bakersfield, CA
I recently got to try a sample of this product and I did like the lasting effects. Smooth application matte finish not shinny I like this make up long lasting with primer.
Amanda F.
Vista, CA
I have the coconut scented one and I’m obsessed. I wish I would have gotten a second bottle because I had no idea I would fall in love! I want the lavender scented one too. Nit only does it smell amazing but the bottle it cute too.
Lauren P.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a MAC essential, OG product for sure. This is great for having on a makeup desk/ vanity. Helps with cake face, makeup refresh, makeup application and intensifying eyeshadows. Also I find a bottle last a decent amount of time!
Jaina J.
San Diego, CA
I've been using this product for years as either a primer, a finisher, or both. I've never been disappointed. It's great for when my skin is feeling dry and needs a little love. I wouldn't recommend the travel size as it broke pretty easily on my first trip. But my regular sized batch does the job perfectly
Lauren S.
Austin, TX
There is so many uses for this and I've been using this for years. I use it to freshen up my face, after I'm done applying my makeup, I spat my eyeshadow brush with it to make eyeshadows more pigmented this product is just amazing.
jenny n.
Stockton
I love fix+, it's such an amazing product! I love using it to wet metallic shadow for more pigmentation. It's super good if you want to spray your face down from all the setting powder for it to look flawless!! I would 100% recommend this product and buying it again!

Natasha O.
Doral, FL
My makeup artist always use this primer on me, I really like it and it's very easy to apply. It makes my makeup last for long time with a very good finish. The only thing is the price, not too good for me. But definitely recommended.
jenna r.
Chicago
this is my #1 favorite makeup product! like ever lol. i use it for multiple reasons. i use it to prep my face, set my face after makeup application, to give my eyeshadows a "foiled" metallic look, and to refresh my makeup throughout the day. i really recommend this product.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.