Add a Photo

Photos (313)
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Simpsonville, SC

Great for before and after makeup to give your skin a natural look and not overdone. Sets everything nicely
daniela u.
daniela u.
Sanford, NC

Love love love it ! It sets my face so well and makes my face looks incredibly great! I really recommend it
Aysun Y.
Aysun Y.

This is amazing, as it hydrates the face as well as prepping it for makeup. Leaves your face looking dewey.
Angelica L.
Angelica L.
Tulare

Ive used this product its amazing but nevet owned it this was my sisters it is too exspensive to buy for me
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.

Love this product! I use it everyday on my brushes and beauty blender to apply my foundation and concealer!
Antonia P.
Antonia P.

Its really fresh and beacause of it my makeup last longer than when I don't use it,you should really try it
Hailee C.
Hailee C.

Highly recommend this product. Sets your makeup and helps it stay on all day. Keeps face matte and amazing.
Rocio A.
Rocio A.

Me encanta finalizar mi maje yo. con este producto no deja que nada se salga solo que ya no lo consigo aquí
Diana B.
Diana B.
Oakland, CA

It's an everyday product even when I don't feel like wearing makeup this product just brightens up my day .
Alisha C.
Alisha C.
Ooltewah, TN

This is the only setting spray I have ever owned that I actually used the entire bottle. I love this stuff!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.