Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (472)
Kate S.
Kate S.

I use this every day to set my under eye concealer. Powders can look dry & cakey & this is my one & done as I am getting older
Julieth G.
Julieth G.
Las vegas , NV

I love it, my make up stays on forever and it smells really good, it doesn't splash too much or anything. I think it's perfect
cbb v.
cbb v.
Century, FL

You guys if you don't do anything else, you must go out and get this. Best I've used so far. Doesn't even feel like it's there
Blair Z.
Blair Z.

I use this every time I do my makeup. It blends it all together and make the skin more dewy. Great for intensifying eyeshadow.
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
Middle Vlg, NY

Was always wanting to try it and really like it! It makes my makeup stay on and I want to use it for my shadows in the future!
Tess L.
Tess L.
Tolar, TX

Love this so much! I use it every day before school and now afterwards I don't look like I haven't taken my makeup off in days
Camilli W.
Camilli W.
Cincinnati, OH

It's quick easy doesn't have in taste smell or problems with putting it on and it's quick and simple to use on a regular bases
Rikki O.
Rikki O.
Evans, WV

I want to try this product so bad. Just haven't gotten around to buying it. But definitely going to be on the look out for it.
Angela A.
Angela A.
Cathedral Cty , CA

Primed pretty nicely. Didn't care too much for the feeling it left on my skin though. Other than that, it's a nice prep spray.
Aileen T.
Aileen T.

Best thing ever! I either spray it on my brush to boost pigmentation of an eye shadow or to set my makeup! Feels so refreshing
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.