BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Lesley J.
Lesley J.
This literally gives me life! I love using this before, and after doing my makeup. It's great to set your makeup and when using it as a primer it leaves my skin glowing, I am completely obsessed with it. Highly recommend.
Bianca G.
Bianca G.
Hamilton Sq, NJ
This is my holy grail product! It's so versatile, I love using it before my makeup to prep my skin as well as refreshing my makeup throughout the day. Its also great to make shimmery shades of eye shadow more pigmented. The only con is sometimes it doesn't spray out very finely milled. This product has a great price point and is a must have for all makeup lovers!
Talia B.
Talia B.
Melville, NY
I love this product it looks so gorgeous on the skin and you can apply some on you make up brushes to make your shadows. This helps to fill in pores but not fully so I would also purchase a pore filling primer to go along and in no time your pores won't even be visible. I would totally recommend this product!
April N.
April N.
Lakeland, FL
Great primer and setting spray. I use the studio fix on lazy days and have trouble keeping it from transferring onto everything (sweaters, shirts, paper, people) but when I use this before and after applying the studio fix powder foundation, it stays in place all day. I was even anleto run my face roughly for a demonstration and there was absolutely no transfer!
Zavia G.
Zavia G.
Woodbridge, VA
I just bought MAC's new coconut scented spray and it works wonders. It gives you a nice smooth base and cools your face at the same time. The coconut works just as well as the original and leaves a sweet smell in the air. Not only did I buy it but three of my close friends also bought it and we all love it.
Sidni G.
Sidni G.
I have been using so many different setting sprays from drug store to high end and I haven’t found one that I love. I used the one time the other day and I fell in love with it. I have oily skin and it doesn’t leave my skin looking oily, it l aves it looking natural and I will never buy a different spray again
Rachael B.
Rachael B.
Pittsburgh
Mac fix plus is AMAZING. You can use it under makeup, to set your makeup and throughout doing your makeup. You can also use it to wet your eyeshadow brush for more pigmentation. It doesn't  hide pores but I would definitely but it again. It is so great and versatile. I definitely recommend fix plus to everyone.
Francis V.
Francis V.
Palm Bay, FL
This is one of my favorite high-end setting sprays! I love fix + it is amazing. I would it before applying makeup to moisturize and then at the end to set and brighten my highlight. Fix + takes away all the cakey-ness of your foundation and powders! Everyone who loves makeup should completely try it out!!! MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Tiffiney B.
Tiffiney B.
This spray will work for anyone who does not have oily skin. It gives you a dewy look that is long lasting for people who have dry skin. For people who have oil skin like me, this induces my oily condition. I cannot use this to set my makeup. I can only use a powder. This I would only recommend for dry skin.
Shanta Y.
Shanta Y.
Norcrosd
I can't live without my Fix+ SETTING Spray. If I don't spray (bathe) this on my face after makeup application I feel incomplete. It just sets everything in place and gives me this settle glow plus it smells amazing. You can also use it on your face before you apply  your foundation.  This is a must have for ALL!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.