BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Emily S.
Beautiful prep + setting spray! Has a nice clean scent. Before I apply my face products, I spray this and set it with a beauty blender. Gives a nice touch. Then after I apply makeup I spray again, getting rid of cakiness
breonna d.
Corvallis, OR
My favorite is the coconut scent when they have it out. But regardless of scent this product is amazing to set powders. It helps to keep it from looking caked up and last longer! I will always replace
My empty bottles.
Sarah W.
Van Buren, AR
This stuff is good for everything. Before and after makeup, to prime and get ready of a powder look, and it makes my makeup last all day. Not to mention the mist on this is perfection! I can't do my makeup without it.
Christian B.
Charlotte, NC
This spray is great for setting my foundation, and preventing it from smudging my clothes. Because I am oily, it also helps my foundation stay matte, which is a plus. Because of the great quality I expect to pay a little more than the drug store cosmetics.
Jigme C.
I got this product about couple months ago, I've been using it non stop. I use it before applying my makeup, it makes my skin feel soft. I have oily skin and it makes my makeup last for 6+hrs. I would repurchase it :)
Whitney T.
Belden, MS
This spray smells so good and feels great in your face! I recently had a mac makeup artist apply my makeup for me and I quickly realized that I had to have this stuff!! Definitely one of the best makeup buys I've made.
Johanna G.
Tampa, FL
Seriously a must have in any makeup kit! It's one of those multi purpose items... I use this in so many different ways, I sometimes hydrate my face before my makeup application with a few sprays, for eyeshadow intensity, i give my brush or beauty blender a few sprays for my foundation on concealer application, if your face is feeling a little over powdery in other words cakey-like give it a few spray and it'll soak up any extra product but my most favorite way to use this product is right before my highlight application! I spray a generous amount onto my face as soon as my face makeup is done but right before the highlight give it a few secs and before the fix+ fully dries then I go onto apply the highlighter of my choice. It seriously makes a difference and I swear by this stuff !
Lovely D.
Great product , use it before and after makeup !! Also use it when it's hot .. I'll say it's good for all skin types ! If you want to try it I would recommend to buy the travel size to see if you'll like it ( ulta has them ) .
Rabbia B.
I love this product to death!!! It's so good! I first got this in a travel size and I liked it so luck I just had to order a full size. It just sets ur makeup flawlessly like its amazing and yes it hides your pores!!
Jhoana A.
Fort Worth, TX
Love this product weather it's for setting my makeup to just adding more color to my eyeshadow works great in Oily skin. It's sprays evenly and it's easy to apply. Yes I would recommend this to people with Oily skin
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.