BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Gosia B.
Lockport
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite primers !! This product keeps my makeup looking gorgeous all day and I have never had a problem smearing. This is a little more pricey, but I personally thing that it is worth the splurge.
Tiffany B.
California , MD
Not enough good things could be said about this setting spray. You can use it to prime, set as well as refresh your make up. I also use it with my shimmery products to give them an extra pop. I keep a travel size with me and two full sizes on my vanity. I even like to use one on makeup days to to give my skin a nice hydrated appearance.
Rae J.
This spray is versatile. I like it to refresh my face during the day and wet my eyeshadow brush for more intense color payoff. I don't really use it to set my makeup. However it's a staple in my collection.
Heidi H.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Takes down the powdery look of makeup on the skin and when sprayed on a brush, the eyeshadow pay off is more metallic! The spritzer is nice and evenly mists the skin. I highly recommend it
Bethany C.
Oklahoma City, OK
So hydrating and moisturizing while acting as a setting spray and primer! Ugh I love it! I liked it best tho when I spritzed my beauty blender sponge before I like blended concealer! No matter the concealer, it helped give a flawless blend!
Megan K.
Lake Quivira, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I swear by this stuff. You never realize how helpful it is until you don't use it once. This primer allows your foundation to cover your face evenly. It creates a dewy look. I have also found using this primer allows me to use less concealer
Karrisa G.
I don't use it as a prep or prime, but this works really well to my my makeup look natural. It hydrates my makeup when it looks dry, I use this along with my setting spray to have my makeup look flawless.
Gina D.
100% LOVE THIS! It smells really good and keeps my makeup in place. There isn't any sun protection but it makes my skin look very dewy and fresh. I used this every couple days and I'm impressed every time
Jenine C.
So far I really like how this product feels and I know I need to use it a bit longer to make absolutely sure I love it. Spray bottle is nice too and how you are able to "lock" it is convenient.
Melanie C.
This product just sets your makeup in place so well. My friend uses this all the time and she lets me use it all the time. I want it but can't afford. I recommend this to everyone. It makes your skin so pretty and sets everything in place!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.