Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (444)
Antonia P.
Antonia P.

Its really fresh and beacause of it my makeup last longer than when I don't use it,you should really try it
Aysun Y.
Aysun Y.

This is amazing, as it hydrates the face as well as prepping it for makeup. Leaves your face looking dewey.
daniela u.
daniela u.
Sanford, NC

Love love love it ! It sets my face so well and makes my face looks incredibly great! I really recommend it
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Simpsonville , Sc

Great for before and after makeup to give your skin a natural look and not overdone. Sets everything nicely
Lissa C.
Lissa C.

Me encanta
Muy buen producto, pensaba que podía quedar como embarradito, peor por el contrario queda súper.
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Conroe, TX

This stuff is awesome!! I use this before I put my foundation on and after!!! It makes my skin feel so good
Miss-A -.
Miss-A -.

Brilliant before and after makeup its great when you dont have makeup on aswell gives your skin a nice glow
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Saluda, VA

Its makes your makeup look least makeupy and more natural skin. I love it. I recommend it to every I know!!
Osmaray M.
Osmaray M.

Yo quisiera tener este producto. Siempre lo he queri do PERO no tengo el sufiecinefe Dinero para comprando.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Chula Vista, CA

MY FAVORITE I use this everyday I would recommend it to anyone who wears makeup or is planning to start 👌🏼
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.