MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Ashley W.See all 640 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (637)
Buy on Nordstrom
Anahy R.
Anahy R.
Oakwood, GA
I have extremely oily skin and this does wonders for my skin! it's great as both a primer and setting spray, would definitely recommend this product. i've been using it for about 3 months and the hype is still real! not to mention, it is totally worth the price, and that says a lot because not much products are!
Tonii M.
Tonii M.
Sacramento
The best setting spray to melt your powders. A MUST in your makeup collection whether your an artist or just a makeup lover. I usually use fix + to melt powders down and then another setting spray to keep it in place. You can purchase MAC products at they're usually retailers and now it's available at ULTA!
Connie L.
Connie L.
I recently purchased this spray, and I can honestly say I have used it daily ever since I bought it! It enhances my make up and it adds such a nice finish. Nobody wants cake face and this helps so much to make your make up look very natural!
Tiffiney B.
Tiffiney B.
June 20, 2017, 5:51 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This spray will work for anyone who does not have oily skin. It gives you a dewy look that is long lasting for people who have dry skin. For people who have oil skin like me, this induces my oily condition. I cannot use this to set my makeup. I can only use a powder. This I would only recommend for dry skin.
Zavia G.
Zavia G.
I just bought MAC's new coconut scented spray and it works wonders. It gives you a nice smooth base and cools your face at the same time. The coconut works just as well as the original and leaves a sweet smell in the air. Not only did I buy it but three of my close friends also bought it and we all love it.
Talia B.
Talia B.
Melville, NY
I love this product it looks so gorgeous on the skin and you can apply some on you make up brushes to make your shadows. This helps to fill in pores but not fully so I would also purchase a pore filling primer to go along and in no time your pores won't even be visible. I would totally recommend this product!
Francis V.
Francis V.
Palm Bay, FL
This is one of my favorite high-end setting sprays! I love fix + it is amazing. I would it before applying makeup to moisturize and then at the end to set and brighten my highlight. Fix + takes away all the cakey-ness of your foundation and powders! Everyone who loves makeup should completely try it out!!! MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Christine J.
Christine J.
rogers
June 19, 2017, 5:23 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This is my go to for wetting my eyeshadow brushes to get more pigment but I will never use it as a setting spray. I have oily skin and it make me looks even more greasy. It is a little pricey but it works so well for wetting my brushes and the bottle lasts SOOOO long that I will definitely purchase it again.
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
Narrows, VA
July 17, 2017, 10:56 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Being someone with oily skin, this doesn't really help my makeup stay in place, but it does work wonders for when I use a stick foundation and need help with the blending process. It does give a natural look and doesn't make you look super dewy or oily and it smells like cucumbers. Or maybe that's just me.
Azucena A.
Azucena A.
This fix+ is everything !!! It is amazing. It is for both dry and oily combo skin. It is long lasting. It's a must have product, if you think your make up looks too valet than just spray some of that and it will look good ! recommend this product for sure.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.