Add a Photo

Photos (549)
Janelle A.
Janelle A.
South El Monte, CA

I love this finish spray Evernote before when I'm applying glitter eye shadows I found that this helps the glitter stay in place
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Richwood, WV

This setting spray is my holy grail right now. Does not make my face feel sticky or gross and doesn't make me oily. Very nice :)
Zanaba H.
Zanaba H.
Pompano Beach, FL

Really good product for oily and dry skin combo. I recommend after using a hydrating toner. A must have for your makeup routine
Ishtar C.
Ishtar C.

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! IT REALLY IS A HOLY GRAIL. It sets my makeup and makes my skin look so beautiful and flawless. Kudos to MAC.
Looai H.
Looai H.

The best thing ever I love it I used it before and after the makeup and it work great the makeup stay all day amazing product 👌
Sara G.
Sara G.
Phoenix, AZ

I don't own this product but i have used it my sister has it one day she did my make up n used it wen done n i didn't have a smir
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Mcdonough, GA

i use this everyday before i apply all my makeup. i typically go through a bottle every 2 months. i always repurchase this tho.
Micaela N.
Micaela N.
Borden, IN

I used this today with my basic makeup look, and I unfortunately got rained on. So my hair was a mess, but my makeup stayed on!
Ayah N.
Ayah N.
Staten Island , Ny

Absolutely in loveeee with this product, I'm always loving for that product to set my makeup, and have no complaints about this
Chris Angelica P.
Chris Angelica P.

I love it, it leaves the skin super fresh, I love the effect it leaves when it sprays, it leaves the skin luminous and radiant.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.