BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Brandee L.
Brandee L.
A definite MUST HAVE product!!! Mac fix+ is not only used for prepping the skin, but can be used to help make products easier to blend, dampen a beauty blender, enhance glitters or shimmer shadows (or even highlight), to set the skin and more! This is an awesome product and I highly recommend to pick a bottle up asap!
Faith A.
Faith A.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I loooove this priming spray for so many reasons. For starters I adore the mist. Tiny droplets that disperse evenly over the face. I think the most is half the reason why it sets down powder so nicely. I also like the refreshing cucumber smell and do feel like it calms my sensitive skin. I will continue to repurchase.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Everyone needs Fix+ in their collection because it does so many things. Fix+ is good for any skin type but I personally think it would be best for dry skin because it helps take away how dry a foundation can look on the skin.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Columbia, MD
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I always have a bottle. I use it for tons of things...,moisten my face for makeup, spraying eyeshadow brushes, spraying after I'm done with my makeup etc. it doesn't make your makeup stay longer, but it'll make that powdery look on your face look much smoother. I do wish the sprayer was a finer mist and it was cheaper.
Maggie E.
Maggie E.
Belle Chasse, LA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
The holy grail of sprays as far as makeup goes. sparay it before your makeup, primed. Spray it after, set. Spritz a little on your brush and you've re revamped your eyeshadow to a new level. Spray it in your pomades, creams, highlighters to unlock an out of this world product you have never seen before.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Baltimore , MD
This stuff is so good. So so good. I always have a bottle on my vanity. It works beautifully to set powders & melt them into your skin. It also works great if you want a little extra hydration before starting your makeup. Seriously you guys, so many good uses for this product & I am also oddly obsessed with the smell!
mallory w.
mallory w.
Salisbury, NC
i've been absolutely loving this product since the day i got it!! i use this after applying my makeup and it makes my makeup just melt in my skin and actually look like perfect skin! this smoothes my skin making a flawless finish. i also love using this to intensify highlighters or metallic eyeshadows. highly recommend!
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.
Lodi, CA
The MAC prime fit was my first primer I ever purchased as a teenager it has a natural shimmery look gives u the extra glow you need it smells good like coconut I like to spray lots of it just because I'm extra like that lol
Kirlyn R.
Kirlyn R.
Wheatley Hts, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE. If you're into a dewy finish with your makeup this is the product to have. I apply it on my brushes before I dip them into product and it allows for a defined precise application especially with shadow. I also love the finished glow it gives me once my beat is finished . I vouch for this product 100%
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
In love with the fix + it leaves the skin looking so perfect and flawless. And it makes my face feel so refreshed after I slray this setting spray all over my face. And I kinda like the sound it makes when it starts to spray. And you can also use this to make shadows more pigmented by spraying it on your brush
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.