Add a Photo

Solymar C.
Solymar C.
June 21, 2017, 6:34 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
My absolute FAVORITE!!! You can use this to prep and prime and to make your loose powders stay longer and to make your highlighter more alive ! I live for this product I have combination skin and this is the only thing that makes me feel great, I love when you put it on it gives you that fresh feeling
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Bedford Hills, NY
If you don't have this you need it! This can be used to prep skin before primer, spray it on your brushes for foundation to blend flawlessly, enhance pigment of eyeshadow when sprayed on the brushes. Its AMAZING
Cecilia F.
Cecilia F.
West Palm Bch, FL
Excelente para hidratar el maquillaje. Puedes usarlo para humedecer tu Beauty blender. Y tus brochas también. Me lo recomendó un maquillador profesional. Esto hará que el maquillaje se adhiera más a la brocha o Beauty blender y así se pegue mejor en el rostro sin dejar patuques o capas gruesas. Corre mejor el utensilio.
Debra J.
Debra J.
Sept. 9, 2015, 11:34 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This product is okay. The reason I am not giving it 5 stars is because when I use this over my makeup for setting, it seems to make it break up on my skin. I like this as a prep spray and to liven up my eyeshadow and pigment colors. Other than that, it is just okay. I have dry skin, and thought that as a setting spray, it would be much better.
Allison P.
Allison P.
N Las Vegas, NV
I use this stuff in part of my everyday makeup routine! I don't actually spray it on my face, but I spray it on my beauty blender before I blend in all my foundation and concealer! I also spray it on my brushes if I want that really pigmented eyeshadow look. I tried it on my face after I applied my makeup, but it made me more oily throughout the day.
yarelis s.
yarelis s.
June 24, 2017, 1:46 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This was the first primer I used when I started using makeup. It does everything that it says it will do. It gives to my skin a healthy glow, I always use it as a primer and then after I put makeup on as finish. It kind of disappear my pores but not like it harts primers that are just for minimizing pores but it does the job. I would totally recommend it. I still love this product and I think will always❤️😂❤️❤️
Serena S.
Serena S.
June 25, 2017, 9:13 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Mac Fix +, how do I begin. This product is incredible. As a primer, I was at first wary of it's lasting powers because of it's spray form. My fears were quickly squashed when it made my makeup last all day. I also use it to wet brushes in order to make an eyeshadow more intense. Totally recommend.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Keyport, NJ
June 19, 2017, 11:43 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I could not do my makeup without this. I don't know how I did before I started to use this. There is obviously no spf in fix plus. Applied after powder products. Just melts everything into one flawless finish. No cakeyness. Smell is very mild and it's worth the 20 bucks if you ask me. Lasts a while.
Christine N.
Christine N.
I got Mac Fix + for eyeshadows. I do also like to mist my face with it (who doesn't love cucumber water?), but one has to use a light hand and not get carried away as I did notice it does irritate the eyes if it gets in when you open your eyes after misting and does not taste very good if you end up licking your lips afterwards. Because when you mist your face with this, it lands on your whole face.

Please note this is a pre-makeup spray (not a primer) or a finishing mist (not a setting spray). It isn't designed to make your makeup last longer but to improve the look.
Jordan F.
Jordan F.
Fix+ is GOLD GOLD GOLD!!!! I'm never out because I always have a back up bottle, always. Once the current one gets emptied I open the backup, and order a new one immediately. Can't risk the chance of not having it!! If I didn't have my fix+ I wouldn't even put on my makeup. It is my HOLY GRAIL!!!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.