Add a Photo

Photos (375)
Zyeita J.
Zyeita J.
Brooklyn, NY

Mac fix plus is awesome! I use it before and after applying foundation and i can't be more in love. It gives your face sort of a fresh glow
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Bristolville, OH

I spray fix+ before I use any highlighter and it prevents it from flaking and it stays on all day long without fading or flaking. Love it!!
debra z.
debra z.
Grulla, TX

My favorite setting spray!!! Love the way it sets my makeup... Love that its not expensive at all & can be found at Mac stores or online...
Anais A.
Anais A.

My friend Ana Gabriela. Says that is a really good product, i can't wait forma use this product, bit i have my questions already in my mind
Catherine T.
Catherine T.
Austin, TX

I love this spray for setting my makeup. It really does keep your makeup on for hours. You'll have a dew like finish so don't use too much.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Kennesaw, GA

Obviously it's not so you know it's good it's good and it works well but it's just expensive that's the only thing I could say about it LOL
Dami O.
Dami O.

Best thing ever invented. Good for peeping skin before makeup and setting makeup good for dryer skin types and goo for enhancing eyeshadows
I LOVE this primer. I have combination skin but this helps my makeup stay on all day without looking like its melting off in humid weather.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.

This is honestly the best setting spray I've ever used! It makes me make up last all day! It also has SPF in it which is definitely a plus!
Sandi S.
Sandi S.
Sicklerville , NJ

This product is the best, it's great to use with any makeup finish and compared to others that I've tried, this is definitely in my top 5..
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.