BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
I absolutely love how this product melts my makeup together! My skin is a mess most of the time, so using fix+ even as a mist of hydration before application is amazing. It's lightweight, but it's power is not.
Mels M.
Wyandanch, NY
I use this to prep my skin before my makeup and for wetting eyeshadow...either to intensify shimmer eyeshadow (Mac Nylon for my inner corner) or to wet eyeshadow so I can use as an eyeliner (Mac Carbon). I used to think this was a setting spray but it is not meant to set your makeup. You can use it when you feel your makeup looks too powdery or cakey, it will make your face look more dewy after you spray it on. Definitely a product staple in my makeup routine.
Olivia C.
Johns Creek, GA
I can't go a day wearing makeup without using this in some way. I wet my eyeshadow brush after loading it with a pigment that I want to stand out more. I spray it before makeup just for a boost of hydration. After all my powders I do a quick spray to get rid of the cake effect of too much powder. It literally melts all my powders together and gives a great glow to your skin. I also just keep a mini one in my purse if my skin is ever feeling dull. Love this stuff
Emily N.
Somerville, MA
This isn't a makeup setting spray. Granted, it doesn't really claim to do that, but I did expect it to set my makeup because I thought that's what "fix" would mean... Regardless, this is a nice spray to prime the face and it does remove that "cakey" look if you've applied too many powder or thick liquid products. It can also be used to pack on shimmery eyeshadows for added pigment/drama. But, go for Skindanavia products if you're looking for a good setting spray.
eirini t.
This is the best, if you haven't already tried it you're completely missing out !! You 100% need this in your life . It can be used pre and lost makeup application . I carry it in my gym bag so I don't break out after working out . And I mainly spray my face throughout the day to refresh my makeup. LOVE
Melissa H.
This is the best multi-use setting spray that I have ever used. I have combination skin and when I use it to set my makeup, it leaves me with a natural finish without looking too dewey. It works great to use on baked, shimmery, or glittery eye shadows to intensify the color and set the shadow. It does have a fragrance, but I enjoy the smell and do not find it to be overpowering. The mister works great in my opinion and only takes a few spritz to cover the face.
Alexandra R.
This product is very good. Why? You can use it as a primer, for setting eyeshadows, as a fixer and a makeup refresher. It's a must is my makeup kit. I use this product two or three times minimum each day and I have mine since may 16 and it's still half full. I also have the traveller size bottles and I always have it in my purse. Perfect for going out. Highly recommended.
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
I ordered this from ulta, because so many youtubers rave about this spray. I think it's overpriced travel size is 12 and full size is 24. I don't think there's anything special about the liquid itself. What's good about it is the mister. It's such a fine mist that it dry almost instantly. I won't buy this again but maybe try to put another cheaper liquid spray In it.
Cristina B.
this primer is very perfect for the skin, and is so the best product for the face. Really in love of this produc. is very in dispensan for the makeup artist and the makeup lover.
Prepare the face before makeup.
Super recommended product
Taylor W.
Raleigh, NC
Amazing!! I've gone through so many bottles of this stuff. I spray it on when I'm done with my makeup to make everything look really seamless and blended but also less cakey. I love it as well to get good color payoff from shadows if I spray a little on my brush before. It also is a great price and can be used for back to mac.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.