BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Monica L.
Monica L.
Columbus, OH
I love this product and how it is so multi use! It can be used for prepping the skin and setting the skin as well. Also, please be careful if you are oily/combo skin use sparingly because it can increase oiliness onto the skin. It is also a great product to use on wetting the eye shadows to bring out the pigment as well.
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
Saint Johns, FL
Love my Mac fix plus! This product is so versatile and for the price it's not bad at all! I use this spray to make my eyeshadow and highlight pop more. I have combination skin and normally spray this on after applying my foundation and powder on to keep me from looking less Cakey/powdery. Great product and would definitely recommend
Brandee L.
Brandee L.
A definite MUST HAVE product!!! Mac fix+ is not only used for prepping the skin, but can be used to help make products easier to blend, dampen a beauty blender, enhance glitters or shimmer shadows (or even highlight), to set the skin and more! This is an awesome product and I highly recommend to pick a bottle up asap!
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Everyone needs Fix+ in their collection because it does so many things. Fix+ is good for any skin type but I personally think it would be best for dry skin because it helps take away how dry a foundation can look on the skin.
Maahum C.
Maahum C.
Claremont, CA
AMAZING! I live in SoCal where it can get HOT and makeup can easily melt off. This stuff has been a game changer for me, it keeps my makeup looking great all day, even on hot days, with minimal to no touch ups. I don't want all my hard work to contour to go to waste, thanks to Fix + for keeping it in place.
Maggie E.
Maggie E.
Belle Chasse, LA
The holy grail of sprays as far as makeup goes. sparay it before your makeup, primed. Spray it after, set. Spritz a little on your brush and you've re revamped your eyeshadow to a new level. Spray it in your pomades, creams, highlighters to unlock an out of this world product you have never seen before.
Stirling S.
Stirling S.
Doral, FL
The fix plus is a must have! It hydrates the skin and make it look so perfect. I used it before my primer, after the baking and when I finish everything (I'm so addicted to this one). I also used it to apply the shimmery eyeshadows and the results are bomb!! The natural and matte finish it's great. I really recommend it
Monica S.
Monica S.
Columbia, MD
I always have a bottle. I use it for tons of things...,moisten my face for makeup, spraying eyeshadow brushes, spraying after I'm done with my makeup etc. it doesn't make your makeup stay longer, but it'll make that powdery look on your face look much smoother. I do wish the sprayer was a finer mist and it was cheaper.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Baltimore, MD
This stuff is so good. So so good. I always have a bottle on my vanity. It works beautifully to set powders & melt them into your skin. It also works great if you want a little extra hydration before starting your makeup. Seriously you guys, so many good uses for this product & I am also oddly obsessed with the smell!
Faith A.
Faith A.
I loooove this priming spray for so many reasons. For starters I adore the mist. Tiny droplets that disperse evenly over the face. I think the most is half the reason why it sets down powder so nicely. I also like the refreshing cucumber smell and do feel like it calms my sensitive skin. I will continue to repurchase.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.