Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (471)
Celina M.
Celina M.

I LOVE all MAC products. I Bought the Fix spray once but I didn't see any particular improvement with my makeup staying power.
Kate S.
Kate S.

I use this every day to set my under eye concealer. Powders can look dry & cakey & this is my one & done as I am getting older
Lexius J.
Lexius J.
Killeen, TX

Best setting spray ever. I use it to make my glitter pop and I also use to set and also prime my face it a plus for everything
cbb v.
cbb v.
Century, FL

You guys if you don't do anything else, you must go out and get this. Best I've used so far. Doesn't even feel like it's there
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
Middle Vlg, NY

Was always wanting to try it and really like it! It makes my makeup stay on and I want to use it for my shadows in the future!
Gina H.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL

This made me feel like my makeup would be sliding down my face, but this stuff is alright. I like to use it to wet my brushes.
Blair Z.
Blair Z.

I use this every time I do my makeup. It blends it all together and make the skin more dewy. Great for intensifying eyeshadow.
Aileen T.
Aileen T.

Best thing ever! I either spray it on my brush to boost pigmentation of an eye shadow or to set my makeup! Feels so refreshing
Julieth G.
Julieth G.
Las vegas , NV

I love it, my make up stays on forever and it smells really good, it doesn't splash too much or anything. I think it's perfect
dania c.
dania c.

This is a great product! keeps my face from looking cakey. and doesn't make my skin break out. will repurchase when I run out!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.