Add a Photo

Photos (524)
Kim C.
Kim C.
Summerland Key, FL

Have used MAC prep and prime for years to set my makeup and for using wet eye shadow. Love it and the different scents.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Flower Mound, TX

Love fix plus I always buy it every time I go in Mac gives my face a nice refresher before and after applying my makeup
taylor f.
taylor f.
owasso

Really good! This is everything! Works like a Charm and puts all your makeup together for that instagram perfect look!
Amy A.
Amy A.

Mac Fix+ Skin spray is great. I've used it after I've applied my makeup as a finishing spray and it works wonderfully.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.

I LOVE this setting spray, ive gone through so many of these and i literally use it every day, plus it smells amazing!
heidi k.
heidi k.
Hopewell, VA

This is the bomb.com! Its the best song spray I've ever used! My makeup stays twice as long and it keeps my skin soft!
Yaneira M.
Yaneira M.
Kennesaw, GA

I use this to prep and prime my face and it works amazing! It helps my make up to stay on all day! I love this product
Precious G.
Precious G.
Las Vegas, NV

I was sleeping on this product! I use it to make my eyeshadow pop and also to set my face after my makeup is complete.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.

Gosh! I loved this so much! It worked wonders for me! My aunt was the one who showed me this and I want to purchase it
Simone I.
Simone I.
New Orleans, LA

I absolutely love this stuff!! It helps keep my make up looking fresh and it lasts all day. You can't go wrong with it
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.