MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Ashley W.See all 640 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (637)
Buy on Nordstrom
Nathalia F.
Nathalia F.
Minden, NV
Good primer, as I have very oily skin, I found that it has a little matte effect, however does not give 100% of the desired effect, it is more natural and less oily. I also liked to have the sun protection and is ideal for day-to-day I do not know to buy again, since I have tried products that give better security
Kelli T.
Kelli T.
I love pretty much all things MAC and this product is one of my absolute favorites/must-haves. It's very easy to just spray on and let dry into your skin before you start on your foundation. The price can be a turn away but you get your money's worth in my opinion. And always make sure to spray a good amount so that it can be even on your skin.
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.
Lodi, CA
The MAC prime fit was my first primer I ever purchased as a teenager it has a natural shimmery look gives u the extra glow you need it smells good like coconut I like to spray lots of it just because I'm extra like that lol
Allie N.
Allie N.
Mantua
I love Mac Fix Plus, I think it's and essential that everything makeup artist should own in their kit or just have for them selves. It's great for setting Makeup or spraying your face to refresh it. It's also great to get rid of that powdery look once you've set your makeup. It's just a great product all around!
Lesley J.
Lesley J.
This literally gives me life! I love using this before, and after doing my makeup. It's great to set your makeup and when using it as a primer it leaves my skin glowing, I am completely obsessed with it. Highly recommend.
Cheyanne S.
Cheyanne S.
I took this recommendation from a friend and i am quite happy with this product. I got the smaller travel size bottle as a starter ( 12 $ but the right amount to give it a start if you are looking into this product. Great primer and setting spray. Easy (even) all over coverage and it keeps my makeup good all day.
Unique M.
Unique M.
This Mac prep plus prime is an absolute must in my makeup looks. Even when I'm not wearing makeup just to refresh my skin throughout the day, or after I cleanse my skin just gives me that extra something. It doesn't have any sunscreen protection as it's meant to set your makeup or give you that refreshing look.
KerriAnne G.
KerriAnne G.
Edmond, OK
This is my favorite step in my makeup routine. I love how after spritzing this over my face it makes all my makeup kind of blend together and look natural. It smell great, and feels amazing and hydrating. Unlike other facial mists I've tried it doesn't leave me feeling greasy or sticky and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Ayana J.
Ayana J.
Alexandria, VA
I have been through 3 big bottles of this, it is such a refreshing product and I am glad they came out with it because I use it before, during, and after applying my makeup. It helps immensely with blending and setting the face. I will definitely buy again, not soon though because I just purchased a new bottle!
Ashlynn P.
Ashlynn P.
Lawton, OK
I love Mac Fix +! Personally I love to use this to set my makeup and to refresh my makeup throughout the day! It leaves my face feeling hydrated and makes my makeup look radiant! Also, I love to spray a little of this on my highlighter and eyeshadow brushes for a more dramatic look. I will continue to buy this!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.