BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Rida H.
Rida H.
Newark, NJ
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Originally purchased this from Macy's. I have had the same bottle for about 2 years now and I'm barely even halfway through... a little bit of this definitely goes a long way. I do not use this to set makeup, but rather underneath my makeup to really make everything appear HD and especially to get that highlight popping.
Abby J.
Abby J.
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
This was the first and only setting spray I have used! I love this product so much! It is refreshing and easy to use. Whether you are at home or on the go, all of MAC products are reliable and beautiful.
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
I like this product, but not for priming. It's amazing for increasing the intensity of a shimmer shadow, or even just fixing your face makeup when it goes patchy and weird. However, if you use t to prime or set your face, I find it gets too oily. Doesn't help with pores, shine, smoothing, or anything. Very good for hydrating!
Tina R.
Tina R.
Baton rouge, LA
Are use this product in my professional make up kit at the beginning of most make up applications as a skin refresher, and something to make the skin feel more awake. Clients love the feeling of this product and I love the way that it works. I can also be used mid make up application to refresh foundation that may have gotten dry before you wanted to or maybe if you need more slip
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
Bloomington, IN
I absolutely love this setting spray, and I love spraying it on eyeshadow to get a more intense look! Immediately after spraying it you see a huge difference in how dewy and gorgeous your skin looks. Makes sense why it's a completely classic setting spray. It doesn't help with longevity but does help with enhancing your skin.
Marine A.
Marine A.
I love this setting spray. It keeps my face normal all day. I have combination skin. So if I get a little oily this helps me with the oil. I love the spray on the bottle because it sprays even on the face and it's a fine mist. But I also love using this if I want to intensify my eyeshadow. I would defiantly repurchase again.
Marianne B.
Marianne B.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I love this stuff.  I can use it to hydrate before foundation, spray on my eye makeup brush to bring out more pigmentation in my eyeshadows, I spray this all over my face after makeup application to set my face and then I go in with a beauty blender to press into my makeup and skin.  Makes everything seamless.
Somalie C.
Somalie C.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I purchased this product inside of a Nordstrom. I've heard so many great things about it and had to try it for myself. It's not just all hype, it's a great product! I use it to dampen my beauty blender to apply liquid foundation. It helps even out my foundation so I don't end up looking cakey. I say this is worth purchasing.
Gigi P.
Gigi P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I love this spray!! I have dry  and acne prone skin  and I use to prep my skin before my concealer and foundation and it makes it  blend in perfectly. No need to use extra primer! I also use it afterwards to set my make up and it stays longer. I have used other prepping sprays but none compare to MAC.
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Jonesboro
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
By by far my favorite product ever!!! I love the refreshing feeling from the fix plus spray. Inly down side would be the pump sprayer is a direct spray so if your using to set you makeup be careful not to hold it too close to your fave or you may have one big wet spot in certain areas.. besides that defiantly worth the money!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.