Add a Photo

Photos (553)
Cassandra J.
Cassandra J.
Harker Heights, TX

I love this setting spray goes on evenly and lightly hold makeup in place makeup stays on longer easy to use I give it 5 stars!!
Reyna G.
Reyna G.
Manteca, CA

Absolutely love this . I love mac its such a nice brand and so well known . I love this product because it helps set my makeup .
Jacenia M.
Jacenia M.
West New York, NJ

Yesssss fix plus is the best of the best I swear they need an even bigger bottle because the way I run through this omg !! Lmaoo
Roxanne F.
Roxanne F.
Houston, Tx

This primer is always my go to every time I need a pick me up.It makes my face feel so hydrating and amazing. Worth every penny.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Fort Meade, MD

My absolute all time favorite misting spray. I use it before foundation, after foundation, and to wet my brushes for eye shadow.
Jasmin W.
Jasmin W.
San Diego, CA

This setting spray is absolutely positively amazing It's my favorite setting sprays right now, it leaves your makeup on all day.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Richwood, WV

This setting spray is my holy grail right now. Does not make my face feel sticky or gross and doesn't make me oily. Very nice :)
rive' o.
rive' o.
San Antonio, TX

This is my ride or die products it's very lightweight it's refreshing I use it for setting my eyeshadows to make it more popping
Yesica A.
Yesica A.
Phoenix, AZ

Me gustó, me gusta más el de la marca elf, en matte, me gusta mucho, pero soy de las personas abiertas a probar diferentes cosas
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Mcdonough, GA

i use this everyday before i apply all my makeup. i typically go through a bottle every 2 months. i always repurchase this tho.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.