BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
ChloUpGloUp M.
Athens
Nothing will ever replace fix+. I use this spray before my make up, on my beauty blender and to set after I bake and powder contour. It's light and dries nicely and leaves your skin with an airbrush finish for hours
Rabbia B.
I love this product to death!!! It's so good! I first got this in a travel size and I liked it so luck I just had to order a full size. It just sets ur makeup flawlessly like its amazing and yes it hides your pores!!
Aslin R.
Its such an amazing product. It not only makes your makeup last longer but it also makes your face feel so fresh. I also love that you can intensify metallic eyeshadows when applying it to the lid.
Berenise S.
Dallas, TX
I love this! My only problem is that I wish it had a scent. Make sure you know it is not a SETTING SPRAY. It's more for whenever your skin gets cakes so you spray it and somehow the calmness goes away. It's awesome
Karma L.
I love this product. It works great keeping your makeup on. It doesn't last all day but if you are going somewhere for a couple of hours, it will get the job done.
Micha M.
Fix + is amazing to me ! It's great for setting your makeup or hydrating the skin or even just to saturate your brush to get more color payoff! I wish I could afford to purchase it more often but I do recommend it
Charell F.
Cincinnati, OH
If you have not tried MAC's fix plus and you are into makeup, I highly suggest you do so. It is the perfect finisher for your makeup. Leaves the skin flawless and can give a Dewey Finnish depending on how much you use. If you have oily skin just use in moderation. I practically bathe my skin in it whether I am wearing makeup or not. Sometimes if I'm just running errands, I will wash and moisturize my face and then spray my fix plus over it and it just makes my skin glow! I also use it befor applying my makeup as a primer. (It works for me) It is very hydrating for the skin. I use the original but they do have different scents such as lavender and cucumber if you prefer. It is packed with vitamins and minerals, so it is also good for the skin. I purchased mine from the MAC counter at my Macy's for $22 dollars.
Mini M.
Mac fix+ is really great for intensifying eyeshadows. My lids are quite oily and I don't have an issue using shadow with fix+ over primer. With some other products, this would make the shadow crease throughout the day.
Campbell H.
Murray
This product is amazing it is honestly my go to!! It is so long lasting, it wears all day and night. It has SPF in it which is amazing. It will help set your makeup for so long and I totally recommend this product
Jess R.
Santa Monica, CA
Classic! I love this product. Spraying this before you do your makeup helps your foundation stay in place and is honestly so refreshing. I also go crazy spraying this after I finish putting all my makeup on as well.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.