Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (314)
Samantha C.
Samantha C.

Mac is just the best make up brand! I mean the question is who doesn't love mac right? Try it u would love it
McKayla L.
McKayla L.
Saint Clair, PA

Well worth the money. such a great product. keeps your makeup looking fresh all day. I would recommend this.
Arooba H.
Arooba H.

Totally amazing.. didn't melt makeup from my face as my skin doesn't cope will with makeup. Totally worth it
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

The best finishing product you can find. Brings out the color in shAdows and makes your highlight really pop
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Marshfield, MA

This is so good! Great for setting makeup and making shadows super pigmented, beautiful for sparkling shadow
Jocy M.
Jocy M.
Merrill, IA

This is amazing for so many things!!!!! I love it for setting my makeup and spraying it on my makeup brushes
Lolley  S.
Lolley S.

Would recommend this to everyone .it is a must have .before and after applying foundation this is to be used
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Livonia, La

I love the way this setting worst smells. It makes my face feel so refreshed and keeps my makeup on all day!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Love this stuff it's awesome. It just refreshes you and sets it. But also can spray it to fix a imperfection
Coralyn G.
Coralyn G.
Coventry

This works great for my face and I never seem to have any breakouts even though I have very sensitive skin.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.