Add a Photo

Photos (315)
miranda b.
miranda b.
Scappoose, OR

I don't really notice too much of a difference using this product. I have friends who live it and swear by it.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Prospect Park, PA

Everything about this product is amazing. If I could buy the entire Mac store I would. Their products are gold
Mackayla Q.
Mackayla Q.

I liked it although it takes a while to figure out and get used to it is nice to know it nit going to mess up.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Arlington, TN

I'm not sure I feel about the spray. It's defiantly different from powder. I felt like it didn't work as well.
Buffie B.
Buffie B.

I love this... I use after apply makeup to set... Spray on the shadows that need extra little pop... Love love
Jessica T.
Jessica T.

I have been using this for years. it's great to set makeup and to refresh it during the day with a few spritz.
Nelly S.
Nelly S.
Mission Hills, CA

I love apply Fix plus onto my fan brush before I apply highlighter to make it pop! Also, to set my foundation.
Fdo B.
Fdo B.
Jeddah

I use this fix plus for every things with shadows in my face before makeup and after . It's excellent product
Antoinette L.
Antoinette L.

my skin is very sensitive, but this product right here is amazing I love it and won't purchase anything else.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
USA

It's okay.. MAC is great quality but it's other stuff on the market, more reasonable priced and works better.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.