BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Tina R.
Tina R.
Baton rouge, LA
Are use this product in my professional make up kit at the beginning of most make up applications as a skin refresher, and something to make the skin feel more awake. Clients love the feeling of this product and I love the way that it works. I can also be used mid make up application to refresh foundation that may have gotten dry before you wanted to or maybe if you need more slip
Abby J.
Abby J.
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
This was the first and only setting spray I have used! I love this product so much! It is refreshing and easy to use. Whether you are at home or on the go, all of MAC products are reliable and beautiful.
Marine A.
Marine A.
I love this setting spray. It keeps my face normal all day. I have combination skin. So if I get a little oily this helps me with the oil. I love the spray on the bottle because it sprays even on the face and it's a fine mist. But I also love using this if I want to intensify my eyeshadow. I would defiantly repurchase again.
Rie G.
Rie G.
Love, love, love! The best prep and prime EVER! Its not sticky, it makes my powder foundation look amazing! And that says a lot coming from a girl that has NEVER liked foundation until she was introduced to MAC Studio Fix Powder by a friend.
I love the light scent of coconut, and with this new FruityJuicy packaging.....Im reminded of my trip to Maui, Hawaii. 🌴🌺🌾🍍
Rida H.
Rida H.
Newark, NJ
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Originally purchased this from Macy's. I have had the same bottle for about 2 years now and I'm barely even halfway through... a little bit of this definitely goes a long way. I do not use this to set makeup, but rather underneath my makeup to really make everything appear HD and especially to get that highlight popping.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Raleigh, NC
Amazing!! I've gone through so many bottles of this stuff. I spray it on when I'm done with my makeup to make everything look really seamless and blended but also less cakey. I love it as well to get good color payoff from shadows if I spray a little on my brush before. It also is a great price and can be used for back to mac.
Gigi P.
Gigi P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I love this spray!! I have dry  and acne prone skin  and I use to prep my skin before my concealer and foundation and it makes it  blend in perfectly. No need to use extra primer! I also use it afterwards to set my make up and it stays longer. I have used other prepping sprays but none compare to MAC.
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
I like this product, but not for priming. It's amazing for increasing the intensity of a shimmer shadow, or even just fixing your face makeup when it goes patchy and weird. However, if you use t to prime or set your face, I find it gets too oily. Doesn't help with pores, shine, smoothing, or anything. Very good for hydrating!
Jami R.
Jami R.
Another holy Grail. I always keep a backup bottle because I can't run out. I love to spray it on my face when I'm not wearing make up. I love to spray on my make up as a finishing spray or to refresh my look. I also love using it to wet my brushes for shimmery eyeshadows. This is overall one of my favorite products from MAC.
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
Bloomington , IN
I absolutely love this setting spray, and I love spraying it on eyeshadow to get a more intense look! Immediately after spraying it you see a huge difference in how dewy and gorgeous your skin looks. Makes sense why it's a completely classic setting spray. It doesn't help with longevity but does help with enhancing your skin.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.