Add a Photo

Photos (389)
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Attleboro, MA

A great product to add moisture to your face. It does not set your makeup but definitely aids in removing that powdery look that powders can give.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
England

Got to say I can't be without my fix+ like many girls this is a solid favorite in my arsenal of makeup and it's not going anywhere any time soon!
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.

I have used a lot of setting sprays in my time but this takes it all , my makeup was bulletproof with this on and I wouldn't use anything else now
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.

My favorite!! Works so good with all makeup especially when using it with glitter makes it pop! Bought this on Mac website! Easy to use of course!
makenze S.
makenze S.

I love using this on my foundation brush before applying foundation. I use it to intensify my eye shadows and to set my makeup once I am all done.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Twentynin Plm, CA

I love this spray! I use it to make my eyeshadows more pigmented and also if I want a dewy look so I'll spray all over my face as a setting spray!
Maria M.
Maria M.

This product is amazing . It makes your makeup look flawless . And it can be used in many different ways. I would keep repurchasing this product .
Alicja C.
Alicja C.
Calgary, Alberta

This is another great product from MAC. It also lasted me forever, even though I would spray my face at least 3 times whenever my makeup was done.
Arpene H.
Arpene H.
Porter Ranch, CA

A must when it comes to setting your face for a whole entire day or night! Doesn't let anything move. Also, great for creating metallic shadows :)
Annalisha M.
Annalisha M.

Love love love this does great on my skin texture an helps my makeup stay on all day I think it helps my makeup not to crease were it use to also
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.