Add a Photo

Photos (549)
Gabrielle Y.
Gabrielle Y.
Claypool, IN

OMG OMG OMG I am in love!! I have tried so many primers and this one has over powered them all! I cant explain how amazing it is!
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
Philadelphia, PA

Much needed to set my make up. I use it all year for a lasting effect. A few sprays and I am on my way. I recommend this product.
Valeria Á.
Valeria Á.

La hidratación que este producto le da ala piel es asombrosa. A demás de que refresca la piel y hace que esta música más radiante
Amber S.
Amber S.

This is one of my favorite setting sprays, your make up lasts all day and night after applying this and it does not make you oily
Kelyn G.
Kelyn G.
Stephenville, TX

It really helps prep my face for a smooth application. I also spray it on my brushes to use in powders for a more intense effect.
Alex R.
Alex R.
Flagstaff, AZ

So I have oily skin that gets extremely dry after putting on makeup. This stuff? My makeup never looks cakey or bad. I love this!
Lauryn W.
Lauryn W.

This product is awesome!! It's kinda pricey but absolutely worth it! It's lightweight and smells good too! That's always a plus!
Edna V.
Edna V.
Brownsville, TX

Love this setting soray my make up ladt all day and i love hos it sorsnt smuge if i sweat. Also so easy to apply when in a hurry
Yesica A.
Yesica A.
Phoenix, AZ

Me gustó, me gusta más el de la marca elf, en matte, me gusta mucho, pero soy de las personas abiertas a probar diferentes cosas
Janelle A.
Janelle A.
South El Monte, CA

I love this finish spray Evernote before when I'm applying glitter eye shadows I found that this helps the glitter stay in place
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.