BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Karina C.
Karina C.
Fort Myers, FL
Love this product! It is a must have for me! I apply it before makeup, after makeup, for intense highlight, for dryness, and to blend out my highlighter. I love love love this product i use it on everything i can. It is supper easy to use and sprays out beautifully. I have to buy backups because i use it to much lol
Nathalia F.
Nathalia F.
Minden, NV
Good primer, as I have very oily skin, I found that it has a little matte effect, however does not give 100% of the desired effect, it is more natural and less oily. I also liked to have the sun protection and is ideal for day-to-day I do not know to buy again, since I have tried products that give better security
Kristy H.
Kristy H.
This product is a holy grail for me!  I use this every single day to set my makeup, and no matter what foundation I use, my makeup lasts ALL DAY. I also love wetting my eye shadow brush with this to create a more intense color. This is probably my 8th bottle and I will continue to purchase in the future.
Kirlyn R.
Kirlyn R.
Wheatley Hts, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE. If you're into a dewy finish with your makeup this is the product to have. I apply it on my brushes before I dip them into product and it allows for a defined precise application especially with shadow. I also love the finished glow it gives me once my beat is finished . I vouch for this product 100%
Ashlynn P.
Ashlynn P.
Lawton , OK
I love Mac Fix +! Personally I love to use this to set my makeup and to refresh my makeup throughout the day! It leaves my face feeling hydrated and makes my makeup look radiant! Also, I love to spray a little of this on my highlighter and eyeshadow brushes for a more dramatic look. I will continue to buy this!
Tressa M.
Tressa M.
Aurora
I know this is overpriced glycerine spray. But I love it.  It never fails me.  It works great to wet foiled eyeshadow and pigments.  It's also a life saver if you over powder your face.  This does not extend my makeup wear, so I use a different setting spray for that.   I love the most on the bottle.  I will repurchase
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Palatine, IL
Smells fantastic!! I love to spray this on before I apply foundation and powder. Really helps to lock the makeup to your skin. I also apply after makeup is done to create a nice finished look. Helps to keep the face looking flawless and locks in your makeup!! Love love love and am
Keeping it in my beauty regimen.
Allie N.
Allie N.
Mantua
I love Mac Fix Plus, I think it's and essential that everything makeup artist should own in their kit or just have for them selves. It's great for setting Makeup or spraying your face to refresh it. It's also great to get rid of that powdery look once you've set your makeup. It's just a great product all around!
Jaslyn C.
Jaslyn C.
Sanford, FL
This is a staple for anyone. Once you've done your full face routine you applied about 4 powders when can make you look very dry or appear your wearing a lot of makeup. Once you pray your face a couple times with this, all of the powders settle in to your face a creating a more skin like appearance to the skin.
Angicel E.
Angicel E.
New York , NY
My absolute stamp in my everyday makeup. I cannot express how much I love this product it hydrates your skin and it makes your makeup stay in place all day. I literally bath in this product before and after makeup application. I'd say I go through at least 5-6 bottles in the year. But I do wear makeup everyday.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.