Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (444)
Yuliana M.
Yuliana M.

My favorite I love this one a lot my face look so natural when I put in my face and mi make up look gorgeous
Nelly G.
Nelly G.
Santa Maria, CA

Best Mac Prep And Prime, Good To Use Before You Start Your Make-up Routine, Also Good To Use When It's Humid
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.

The best finishing product you can find. Brings out the color in shAdows and makes your highlight really pop
dani c.
dani c.
Roswell, GA

Love love love I just hate how
expensive it is. Would love to find something that works as good but cheaper.
Arooba H.
Arooba H.

Totally amazing.. didn't melt makeup from my face as my skin doesn't cope will with makeup. Totally worth it
McKayla L.
McKayla L.
Saint Clair, PA

Well worth the money. such a great product. keeps your makeup looking fresh all day. I would recommend this.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.

Mac is just the best make up brand! I mean the question is who doesn't love mac right? Try it u would love it
Jocy M.
Jocy M.
Merrill, IA

This is amazing for so many things!!!!! I love it for setting my makeup and spraying it on my makeup brushes
Marisa T.
Marisa T.

I use this everyday as a primer spray before I put on my foundation & it makes my face feel super refreshed.
The best primer I have ever tried. I use this whenever I want an extra glowy satiny finish to my foundation.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.