MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Samantha Q.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Samantha Q.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Maryam A.See all 635 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...Totally worth it! Makes everyt... 1 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...Made me more oily too. Try th... 2 Answers
Photos (632)
Buy on Nordstrom
Monica L.
Monica L.
Columbus, OH
I love this product and how it is so multi use! It can be used for prepping the skin and setting the skin as well. Also, please be careful if you are oily/combo skin use sparingly because it can increase oiliness onto the skin. It is also a great product to use on wetting the eye shadows to bring out the pigment as well.
Chanel G.
Chanel G.
I love this fix+ it is HG in my opinion. This does not set your makeup but it does make your look more natural hence non 🎂 face. I love it. There is nothing bad I can say about it. Just spritz all over face and let dry; promise you will see a difference. I havent found a replacement yet. But im thinking about the SB Asap!
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
A staple! I use this for so many different things. I wet my brush with Fix+ for any shimmer eye shadow on my eyelid & it keeps it looking flawless all day. I also use it to set my full face for the day. Recently I tried to fix a broken highlighter using just alcohol but it crumbled again after a few days. I tried it again with Fix+ & it worked so much better (extra ingredients to make it stick together). I occasionally try other setting sprays (like Urban Decay All Nighter) but this one is my day to day favorite.
Faith A.
Faith A.
June 24, 2017, 10:49 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I loooove this priming spray for so many reasons. For starters I adore the mist. Tiny droplets that disperse evenly over the face. I think the most is half the reason why it sets down powder so nicely. I also like the refreshing cucumber smell and do feel like it calms my sensitive skin. I will continue to repurchase.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Everyone needs Fix+ in their collection because it does so many things. Fix+ is good for any skin type but I personally think it would be best for dry skin because it helps take away how dry a foundation can look on the skin.
Brandee L.
Brandee L.
A definite MUST HAVE product!!! Mac fix+ is not only used for prepping the skin, but can be used to help make products easier to blend, dampen a beauty blender, enhance glitters or shimmer shadows (or even highlight), to set the skin and more! This is an awesome product and I highly recommend to pick a bottle up asap!
Monica S.
Monica S.
Columbia, MD
June 20, 2017, 4:43 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I always have a bottle. I use it for tons of things...,moisten my face for makeup, spraying eyeshadow brushes, spraying after I'm done with my makeup etc. it doesn't make your makeup stay longer, but it'll make that powdery look on your face look much smoother. I do wish the sprayer was a finer mist and it was cheaper.
ashley r.
ashley r.
My skin very sensitive, Acne prone (I have to watch what I use) oily. I tried the fix plus spray as someone recommended it. I love love it. I use it under the foundation. Never makes me breakout, makeup looks brighter smoother, radiant , doesn't make me more oily, makeup lasts ALL day. I have used this for many years and will never stop using it. Give it a try.
Kelli T.
Kelli T.
I love pretty much all things MAC and this product is one of my absolute favorites/must-haves. It's very easy to just spray on and let dry into your skin before you start on your foundation. The price can be a turn away but you get your money's worth in my opinion. And always make sure to spray a good amount so that it can be even on your skin.
Nathalia F.
Nathalia F.
Minden, NV
Good primer, as I have very oily skin, I found that it has a little matte effect, however does not give 100% of the desired effect, it is more natural and less oily. I also liked to have the sun protection and is ideal for day-to-day I do not know to buy again, since I have tried products that give better security
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.