BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Anna P.
Rockwall, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used drugstore misters but this really beats all. The mac prep and prime helps melt my powders into my foundation so I don't look chalky. My makeup also lasts me all day and the spray smells amazing!
Jina L.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy grail ! I love this product and can not live without it . It's a setting spray that I will continue to use it makes my makeup look flawless and when I need a refresh for my makeup it does just the job!
Chelsea F.
Longview, TX
This is a MUST for everyone's beauty box...even if you are not a beauty "expert". It is phenomenal for a pretreat for primer...to help set powder/foundation to prevent a cakey look...to spritz on eyeshadows/highlight for a more intense look..and as a setting spray! It is so multifunctional. I NEVER go without! The bottle lasts forever! A definite must for everyone. It is so refreshing!
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Finally broke down and bought a bottle of this fix + in March of this year. I think I paid $18.00 for it but could be wrong on that. I have several "drugstore" priced setting sprays that work for what I need them to do but wanted to see why this was such a cult classic. It is a very versatile product but I mainly use it as a setting spray, to calm down any powdery or cakey issues, to wet my eyeshadow brushes when I want a more intense look out of my lid shades, and on zero makeup days to refresh my skin after a shower or after being out in heat and humidity. I will repurchase this every time I run out and gladly pay the "higher end" price. It is a staple for me, only con I have is that because the way it's packaged I don't find it to be travel friendly so it just doesn't leave my vanity.
Melissa D.
Van Etten, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love using fix+ to wet my brushes to make the metallic more blinding. The only thing I wish would change is the spray applicator. Every bottle I've owned of fix plus my spray applicator has broken some how.
Tara B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first product of its kind that I used and haven't gone back. This does amazing to bring out glitter in the eyeshadow or to make a shimmer very rich. It doesn't smell like anything and drys nicely.
Maria C.
Eugene, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently just purchased this and it has been life changing. I didn't know there was the option of not setting with powder and it has definitely helped me achieve non-cakey makeup looks. Highly recommend it!
Heidi H.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Takes down the powdery look of makeup on the skin and when sprayed on a brush, the eyeshadow pay off is more metallic! The spritzer is nice and evenly mists the skin. I highly recommend it
Rosy G.
Absolutely love this product. Makes your skin stay on all day, love to use it before I apply my highlighter. Makes your highlighter more noticeable. It's not sun protective but for sure worth buying. I always need to have one in my makeup bag.
Crystel G.
Lodi, CA
Amazing product it gives your face a great hydrate feeling . Also it hides your pores. Moreover it helps your makeup stay on all day. It's very easy to apply and I highly recommend this product to others.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.