BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
shelby W.
shelby W.
Antelope , CA
Can't go wrong with fix+ it is a multiple use product. You can use it to set makeup, wet a beauty blender to apply cream products or for applying shimmy eye shadow. It is a must have in your makeup collection and I can't live without it
Lillian G.
Lillian G.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I spent a lot of time figuring out if I wanted to purchase this product since it was so hyped up and I'm glad I did! I have dry skin and sometimes my foundation/skin starts to flake throughout the day, so I just spray a few times and go back to a flawless face which is amazing. Other sprays are just like water, but not this one!
Krystal T.
Krystal T.
houston, TX
Hands down. This is a staple product and I use it for different reasons. Skin prep before foundation. Spray it over the face before blending out concealer highlight. For spraying my brush before loose pigments. Refreshing the face. Etc. Its LIFE! I need more NOW!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hey yall this prep+ prime is my go to for spraying on my eyeshadow brushes for better pigment and for my highlighter brush when wanting that blinding glow:) i never really used it for a primer but it does actually work as a setting spray! but I prefer it as a spray for my brushed and definitely does make everything look better.
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
I like this product, but not for priming. It's amazing for increasing the intensity of a shimmer shadow, or even just fixing your face makeup when it goes patchy and weird. However, if you use t to prime or set your face, I find it gets too oily. Doesn't help with pores, shine, smoothing, or anything. Very good for hydrating!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Fairfield, NJ
Amazing!! I've gone through so many bottles of this stuff. I spray it on when I'm done with my makeup to make everything look really seamless and blended but also less cakey. I love it as well to get good color payoff from shadows if I spray a little on my brush before. It also is a great price and can be used for back to mac.
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
Scottsburg, IN
I absolutely love this setting spray, and I love spraying it on eyeshadow to get a more intense look! Immediately after spraying it you see a huge difference in how dewy and gorgeous your skin looks. Makes sense why it's a completely classic setting spray. It doesn't help with longevity but does help with enhancing your skin.
Tina R.
Tina R.
Baton rouge, LA
Are use this product in my professional make up kit at the beginning of most make up applications as a skin refresher, and something to make the skin feel more awake. Clients love the feeling of this product and I love the way that it works. I can also be used mid make up application to refresh foundation that may have gotten dry before you wanted to or maybe if you need more slip
Jami R.
Jami R.
Another holy Grail. I always keep a backup bottle because I can't run out. I love to spray it on my face when I'm not wearing make up. I love to spray on my make up as a finishing spray or to refresh my look. I also love using it to wet my brushes for shimmery eyeshadows. This is overall one of my favorite products from MAC.
Somalie C.
Somalie C.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I purchased this product inside of a Nordstrom. I've heard so many great things about it and had to try it for myself. It's not just all hype, it's a great product! I use it to dampen my beauty blender to apply liquid foundation. It helps even out my foundation so I don't end up looking cakey. I say this is worth purchasing.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.