Add a Photo

Photos (548)
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
San Diego, CA

I love this product, before and after my make up I spray this on and it gives me kind of a dewy look. It's great for oily skin to
Kelyn G.
Kelyn G.
Stephenville, TX

It really helps prep my face for a smooth application. I also spray it on my brushes to use in powders for a more intense effect.
Karla O.
Karla O.
Trenton, NJ

This product is great! I used it for my daily makeup routine because it works so well with my foundation and other face products!
Barbara L.
Barbara L.
Fresno, CA

Love this works like wonders and it does an amazing job on your eyeshadow a if you want to use it that way it's my holly grail ..
Ebony R.
Ebony R.

I love this stuff I just recently purchased it ....very good for eye shadow setting as wel as setting for dry skin love love love
Jerika S.
Jerika S.
Caguas

Its a great product, in faces that needs products oil free. I loved
Its very important to have the product to have a great makeup
Olivia K.
Olivia K.

Holy crap this stuff is awesome. The spray is such a nice fine mist and makes makeup last longer, also makes it look less powdery
Erick P.
Erick P.
miami, FL

Es ideal ya que cuando hace calor hace que todo se mantenga igual duradero y de alta calidad es un producto que nunca debe faltar
Delphi H.
Delphi H.

It's perfect! It leaves your skin dewy and Hydrates. It's easy to apply. I like hohe you gab lock it and the bottle is very good.
Gabrielle Y.
Gabrielle Y.
Claypool, IN

OMG OMG OMG I am in love!! I have tried so many primers and this one has over powered them all! I cant explain how amazing it is!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.