Add a Photo

Photos (444)
Tiffany  H.
Tiffany H.
New Port Richey, FL

This is a perfect product to set in your makeup with. Literally sets it all into your skin like it's your own
Megan  F.
Megan F.
Everett, WA

I just bought this item and so far I'm loving it, it dries so quick and my makeup stayed on all day. Love it.
Jeanette B.
Jeanette B.

Love, love, love this prep and prime fix +!!! It helps keep me moisturized and makes my makeup look flawless.
Antoinette L.
Antoinette L.

my skin is very sensitive, but this product right here is amazing I love it and won't purchase anything else.
manisha k.
manisha k.

this product is soo great. makeup laat soo long and i dont even have to touch uo my makeup throughout the day
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
El Dorado, AR

Refreshes the skin before applying make up. And then gives it a nice glow when finishing. Always a repurchase
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
USA

It's okay.. MAC is great quality but it's other stuff on the market, more reasonable priced and works better.
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Marshfield, MA

This is so good! Great for setting makeup and making shadows super pigmented, beautiful for sparkling shadow
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.

My makeup lasted all day, it didn't move and it was raining all day so glad it lasted. I was very impressed.
Areli T.
Areli T.

Sets makeup nice
Hold up your makeup good
Takes off the cakeyness & makes the makeup look smoother & natural
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.