Add a Photo

Photos (471)
Edna V.
Edna V.
Brownsville, TX

Love this setting soray my make up ladt all day and i love hos it sorsnt smuge if i sweat. Also so easy to apply when in a hurry
Janelle A.
Janelle A.
South El Monte, CA

I love this finish spray Evernote before when I'm applying glitter eye shadows I found that this helps the glitter stay in place
Savanna S.
Savanna S.

This is amazing to use after you apply you makeup. It sets everything in and makes it long lasting. Perfect for hot summer days.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Richwood, WV

This setting spray is my holy grail right now. Does not make my face feel sticky or gross and doesn't make me oily. Very nice :)
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Fort Meade, MD

My absolute all time favorite misting spray. I use it before foundation, after foundation, and to wet my brushes for eye shadow.
Cassandra J.
Cassandra J.
Harker Heights, TX

I love this setting spray goes on evenly and lightly hold makeup in place makeup stays on longer easy to use I give it 5 stars!!
👑🎀Nelly G.
👑🎀Nelly G.
West Covina, CA

Perfect for prepping your face and also to set up your make up. Very affordable it is less than $20! A must in your make up box!
Claudia L.
Claudia L.
Stockton, CA

My holy grail setting mist. Always gives me that fresh glowy/dewy look. Goes very well with your highlight to make it stand out.
Ishtar C.
Ishtar C.

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! IT REALLY IS A HOLY GRAIL. It sets my makeup and makes my skin look so beautiful and flawless. Kudos to MAC.
anisa o.
anisa o.
Largo, FL

Works great . love that mac products are always on point . only one i used but i think it lasts and works awesome for the price
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.