BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
brooke b.
this product can do anything from priming your face to setting it to making the flakes go away. it gives you a natural glow. it's great for all skin types! i would definitely buy this again! it's the best make up primer and setting mist i've ever bought!
nolan s.
Corona, CA
i need to take a trip to mac and get more!!! this stuff is like heaven. i use this before and after i apply foundation. i spray over my face then just blend again with my beauty blender! it will make your skin flawless
Jessica G.
This one Instagram maybe buy it but I was definitely impressed with it I get world the hype is coming from it works really good I deafly would recommend this to people it works for more than just pray mean I love it
Alicia M.
Holland, OH
I recently bought this item two weeks ago and I'm most likely sticking to this product for a while. It makes your skin look very supple and moisturizer. It lasts all day! I would buy again, I plan on it. MAC Cosmetics
Yadira N.
Yuma
This primer is very nice and does not feel heavy to your face . It has a nice feeling to it but the price is a little too high. It is long lasting making your face look great . I would definitely recommend to others
Rabbia B.
I love this product to death!!! It's so good! I first got this in a travel size and I liked it so luck I just had to order a full size. It just sets ur makeup flawlessly like its amazing and yes it hides your pores!!
Khristen M.
Bought it and still have it. It's great to keep oil production away and fix make up!! Easy to apply blend is great!! I like it!! Long lasting pretty much. I would not buy again kind of pricy. But it's a good product!
Jessica B.
Best setting spray hands down! Only cons are it's very pricey and the smell is very chemical like a strong. Still worth it when you need your make up set in place without having to worry about it melting off easily.
Astrid C.
This water is the best. I have very dry skin and when my makeup looks too powdery i just spray it all over my face and makes my skin look beautiful and moist. My face looks healthy and every sport is blend. I would totally repurchase this product.
Gisell C.
Baldwin Park
This really does help the makeup last longer and it helps make the makeup melt into the skin for a flawless finish. It is a little pricey but worth the splurge. This is a great setting spray and it really does work.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.