BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Shirin M.
Shirin M.
Honolulu
This is the best finish setting spray ever! It makes your make up lasts more longer, it doesn't make your skin dry at all, and gives you more natural finish look. I usually spray it after I'm done with my powder or foundation. I'm obsessed with most of products from MAC but this one is one of my fav.! Try it! You'll like it :)
Marine A.
Marine A.
I love this setting spray. It keeps my face normal all day. I have combination skin. So if I get a little oily this helps me with the oil. I love the spray on the bottle because it sprays even on the face and it's a fine mist. But I also love using this if I want to intensify my eyeshadow. I would defiantly repurchase again.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Kent, WA
This is my favorite finishing spray to use! My make up stays on all day and doesn't get oily or cakey looking at all! I will usually spray some on before applying other face products and definitely after I'm finished applying all of my make up. This is my go to for sure and I recommend it to anyone!
Somalie C.
Somalie C.
I purchased this product inside of a Nordstrom. I've heard so many great things about it and had to try it for myself. It's not just all hype, it's a great product! I use it to dampen my beauty blender to apply liquid foundation. It helps even out my foundation so I don't end up looking cakey. I say this is worth purchasing.
Abby J.
Abby J.
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
This was the first and only setting spray I have used! I love this product so much! It is refreshing and easy to use. Whether you are at home or on the go, all of MAC products are reliable and beautiful.
Jami R.
Jami R.
Another holy Grail. I always keep a backup bottle because I can't run out. I love to spray it on my face when I'm not wearing make up. I love to spray on my make up as a finishing spray or to refresh my look. I also love using it to wet my brushes for shimmery eyeshadows. This is overall one of my favorite products from MAC.
Cyndia G.
Cyndia G.
Madera
Been using this product for the last 12 years I absoululy recommend it. I was always a skeptic about a spray helping your makeup last all day. Once I tried it i am a firm believer that it works. It also works great to pigments shadows and or highlighters.
Marianne B.
Marianne B.
I love this stuff.  I can use it to hydrate before foundation, spray on my eye makeup brush to bring out more pigmentation in my eyeshadows, I spray this all over my face after makeup application to set my face and then I go in with a beauty blender to press into my makeup and skin.  Makes everything seamless.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Raleigh, NC
Amazing!! I've gone through so many bottles of this stuff. I spray it on when I'm done with my makeup to make everything look really seamless and blended but also less cakey. I love it as well to get good color payoff from shadows if I spray a little on my brush before. It also is a great price and can be used for back to mac.
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
I like this product, but not for priming. It's amazing for increasing the intensity of a shimmer shadow, or even just fixing your face makeup when it goes patchy and weird. However, if you use t to prime or set your face, I find it gets too oily. Doesn't help with pores, shine, smoothing, or anything. Very good for hydrating!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.