Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (379)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

I love this product. I use this for a variety of things: hydrating my face before and after applying makeup, making shadows more pigmented, etc.
Tiana R.
Tiana R.
Rochelle Park, NJ

This is a great spread that really sets your makeup on your skin. I don't know if I would repurchase since I think my Loreal one is comparable.
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
Toronto

Holy grail product!! I'm never without a bottle. I don't use as a primer but as a setting spray and to foil shadows this product is a god send!
Diana M.
Diana M.
Donna, TX

I love this duo!! I can use it to prep my face and to set my face at the end of my make up process! Make up lasts for hours and doesn't crease!
jamilah b.
jamilah b.
Lancaster, CA

This should be considered an amazing h20 this definitely part my every day beauty product and I would trade it for nothing in the world love it
monserrat r.
monserrat r.
Lompoc, CA

I wish it friend quicker but my makeup isn't complete without this setting spray I've tried others but now I only use this it gets the job done
Tori L.
Tori L.
Twillingate

This is amazing , I've seen it in so many makeup Tutorials. I gave in and bought it. And now I can't live without it. I defiantly recommend it.
Tamara K.
Tamara K.
Baltimore, MD

Love how easy this is to use and how face abs makeup observes it without looking shiny. I use it after my makeup and before and it's wonderful.
Cindy C.
Cindy C.

amazing .. i apply after my makeup and it stays on longer .. even i take it with me for when i feel my skin dry this makes your skin feel fresh
E visto en vídeos los cuales ocupan ese producto al terminar el maquillaje y se ve que es muy efectivo y muy bueno no daña la piel y me encanta
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.