Add a Photo

Photos (311)
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Love this stuff it's awesome. It just refreshes you and sets it. But also can spray it to fix a imperfection
Ariana G.
Ariana G.

yo ariana garcia escribo este comentario para dar a conocer la gran calidad con la que cuenta este producto
Coralyn G.
Coralyn G.
Coventry

This works great for my face and I never seem to have any breakouts even though I have very sensitive skin.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Corvallis, OR

Lol this is just expensive water to spray on your face: I really don't understand how this is so expensive.
Osmaray M.
Osmaray M.

Yo quisiera tener este producto. Siempre lo he queri do PERO no tengo el sufiecinefe Dinero para comprando.
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Saluda, VA

Its makes your makeup look least makeupy and more natural skin. I love it. I recommend it to every I know!!
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Montgomery, TX

This stuff is awesome!! I use this before I put my foundation on and after!!! It makes my skin feel so good
Ryane F.
Ryane F.
Stafford, VA

A must have in everyone's collection. It's a primer, setter, and it can intensify any shade with one spray.
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Simpsonville, SC

Great for before and after makeup to give your skin a natural look and not overdone. Sets everything nicely
daniela u.
daniela u.
Sanford, NC

Love love love it ! It sets my face so well and makes my face looks incredibly great! I really recommend it
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.