BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?5 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Juliana S.
I have gone through countless bottles of Fix+. I don't know what it is about this product that just makes my makeup look THAT much better! I don't use it as a setting spray, but as more of a finishing spray - I'll pair it with another setting spray for oil control. I use this before the setting spray to settle all my powder products onto my face. The mister is the best part of the product, I have yet to find another product with as fine a mister as the Fix+ bottle.
Alondra V.
The #1 spray to prime and set your face! Everyone needs it in their life. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this product. It's so good, so nice on any skin type, simply perfection. If you want to prep your skin, use Fix +. If you have too much powder on, use Fix+. If you need to make an eye shadow pop, use Fix+. Or if you simply want to refresh your bare skin throughout the day, use Fix+. It's such an amazing all around spray and I'll continue to use it as long as it exists.
Alex S.
Danville, CA
This has been a must have for me for so long, but I'm starting to think that it's really not worth the price. As someone with drier skin, I like how this made my makeup look less powdery and more seamlessly joined with my skin. But this doesn't help my makeup last longer, so I feel like I'm paying a lot for something that I still need to supplement with other products. I have found that the Wet N Wild Photo Focus™ Setting Spray - Seal the Deal is a complete dupe, and is much more affordable.
Carrington H.
Dallas, Texas
I use the Mac fix+ for after I wash my face and I have very oily skin. I also use it to prune my face before I do my makeup it works for matte looks. I do believe it has sun protection agencies in it but I don't want to steer y'all wrong lol. I will continue to buy this because it is so versatile and it has a nice clean smell to it. I recommend using it as soon and your done washing your face and you still have a little bit of the moisture from the water on your face.
Skylar P.
Bonita, CA
I love this stuff!! It has become such a necessity in my makeup/skincare routine. I love spraying this on my face after I have finished my makeup because it feels really refreshing and it helps my face not look powdery. Probably my favorite way to use this product is to spray it on my brush to intensify my highlight and shimmery eyeshadows! I also spray this on my face after I have done my skincare routine because it gives my skin an extra boost of hydration.
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
I absolutely love how this product melts my makeup together! My skin is a mess most of the time, so using fix+ even as a mist of hydration before application is amazing. It's lightweight, but it's power is not.
Autumn F.
i am in love with this fix plus spray. it really makes your face feel hydrated and you can spray it on top of your makeup after its applied to set it. i dont just use it for my face though. i also love to spray it on my eye shadow brush to make my glitter shadow pop more and to get it to stay on better. you can also get one that smells like coconuts.
Aiyana B.
I bought this on a whim just to try it for I wanna say 24$? I could be wrong. I love how refreshing it is! I use it as a setting spray as well as on my brushes to help the product be a little more pigmented! I've noticed that this really helps my highlight to pop and whenever I accent my eyes with a color or two, it also stands out! I don't have a lot of experience with very many primers, but this is one of my favorites, and I will definitely keep this in my makeup train!
Emily N.
Somerville, MA
This isn't a makeup setting spray. Granted, it doesn't really claim to do that, but I did expect it to set my makeup because I thought that's what "fix" would mean... Regardless, this is a nice spray to prime the face and it does remove that "cakey" look if you've applied too many powder or thick liquid products. It can also be used to pack on shimmery eyeshadows for added pigment/drama. But, go for Skindanavia products if you're looking for a good setting spray.
Olivia C.
Johns Creek, GA
I can't go a day wearing makeup without using this in some way. I wet my eyeshadow brush after loading it with a pigment that I want to stand out more. I spray it before makeup just for a boost of hydration. After all my powders I do a quick spray to get rid of the cake effect of too much powder. It literally melts all my powders together and gives a great glow to your skin. I also just keep a mini one in my purse if my skin is ever feeling dull. Love this stuff
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.