Add a Photo

Photos (521)
Precious G.
Precious G.
Las Vegas, NV

I was sleeping on this product! I use it to make my eyeshadow pop and also to set my face after my makeup is complete.
Njeri T.
Njeri T.

I use this on my beauty blender to appply my foundation. I also use this to moisten my face before applying foundation
Amy A.
Amy A.

Mac Fix+ Skin spray is great. I've used it after I've applied my makeup as a finishing spray and it works wonderfully.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.

I LOVE this setting spray, ive gone through so many of these and i literally use it every day, plus it smells amazing!
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Valencia, CA

Amazing! During the summer! Keeps makeup in place and keeps it looking photo ready! It doesn't make your makeup crease
ingrid p.
ingrid p.
Wyandanch, NY

I love this product it's so amazing and it's makes your makeup look so good my god I LOVE THIS PRODUCT ITS AMAZING !!!
Sana N.
Sana N.
Iselin, NJ

For me this is the one and only setting spray , it's really good makes feel fresh ,you makeup does not move for hours
Alina R.
Alina R.

This setting spray is lovely. It feels refreshing on the skin, and it helps soften an overly powdered complexion. HG!
Aubrey S.
Aubrey S.
Lewis Center, OH

This is my favorite spray that I've tried. Hard to find something just like it. Very hydrating, light, and versatile.
Zuly C.
Zuly C.

One of the best Setting spray you could ever get :) , this one and the one from urban decay are my favorite so far :)
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.