Add a Photo

Photos (439)
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Toronto

Use this before makeup application and after. During the summer months use this a mister. Keeps my skin looking flawless. Moister is on point, sets makeup like a dream.
Kirsty G.
Kirsty G.
Wallasey

A very good base for my make up. I suffer from oily skin and when I am on a night out my make up doesn't usually last the night. However, with this primer it now lasts.
Imani N.
Imani N.
EVANSTON, IL

I love this product it really does rep your skin and makes all the difference. It is a little on the expressive side but if you are a fan of MAC it will not disappoint.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.

this is a must have for my everyday makeup I always have so set my face with this, it gives you a nice dewy look and it makes your face look smooth and not like a cake.
Ana C.
Ana C.
San Diego, CA

I love this for setting my makeup but also for when I want a color to pop more I put some on my brush and pick up the color and apply it and it gives it that extra pop.
Jordyn M.
Jordyn M.

This product is life changing! If you haven't tried it you need to! I always have a backup and travel anywhere without it! Definitely a staple item in my makeup routine
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Morehead, KY

Love this. Fix+ is almost everyone's favorite. My makeup lasts all day and the product doesn't burn my eyes. My favorite setting spray. The application is nice as well.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Glasgow

This product is very light, it finishes of all make up looks. There is practically no smudging or running. Make up stays in place for hours and it gives a healthy glow.
Lexie B.
Lexie B.
Eau Claire, Wi

I really can't live without my fix+. I use it mainly for my shadows to make them last longer and give them more of a metallic look. I will continue to buy this spray!!!
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Central Coast, NSW, Australia

Have always wanted to try this and have heard amazing reviews on this product! I love using setting sprays on a daily basis and would love to add this to my collection!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.