BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Nina H.
Nina H.
westchester, IL
I'm not really sure what it is with his product but it's the perfect base to prep your makeup and also a perfect way to refresh your makeup after it's been applied for hours. I used to think this was an overhyped product until I realize that it definitely does make a difference when it comes to make up wear, now I carry this all the time!
ashely m.
ashely m.
Las Vegas, NV
This is definitely one of my holy grails! I absolutely love this product! This immediately removes the powdery, candy look of powder! Throughout the day I spray some on a Beautyblender and it IMMEDIATELY removes smile lines or creases
Jerica R.
Jerica R.
Pawtucket , RI
This is one of my favorite products of all time! I always have to have one of these stocked and ready to spritz. It smells amazing, perfect to keep your face hydrated. I also use it to intensify shadows, just a quick spray and the end of my brush and I dip into my color. It makes my shadows super pigmented. Definitely a must buy!
Anaisa V.
Anaisa V.
Westchester , IL
My favorite beauty spray because it is so versatile. You can use it as a primer a setting spray to give your face some moisture throughout the day and to intensify your shadow and highlight. It's good for all skin types but especially if you're more dry. It's very gentle and little to no fragrance which is always good in my eyes.
Susana O.
Susana O.
Mission, TX
The BEST thing to ever exist. However, this is not a setting spray. If you need something to hold your stuff in place then this isn't the product for that. Fix plus is must have in my everyday makeup routine. I use it to get stronger pigmentation in my shimmer eye shadows or for the strongest glow from my highlight. I also use it to refresh my face when it's feeling dry throughout the day
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Hayward, CA
Love this for priming and setting face! I usually add tons of powder products when I do my makeup since I have oily skin and this product always helps get rid of that "cakey" look. As far as making my makeup last all day, I think I'm better off using a different setting spray, but for everyday use I tend to reach for this one.
Tina R.
Tina R.
Baton rouge, LA
Are use this product in my professional make up kit at the beginning of most make up applications as a skin refresher, and something to make the skin feel more awake. Clients love the feeling of this product and I love the way that it works. I can also be used mid make up application to refresh foundation that may have gotten dry before you wanted to or maybe if you need more slip
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Bloomfield, NM
I love this spray so much, it is well worth the money. I usually use it to prime my face before applying my makeup. I sometimes use this on my face after all my makeup is done when I want a dewey look and to make my highlighter pop.
Marine A.
Marine A.
I love this setting spray. It keeps my face normal all day. I have combination skin. So if I get a little oily this helps me with the oil. I love the spray on the bottle because it sprays even on the face and it's a fine mist. But I also love using this if I want to intensify my eyeshadow. I would defiantly repurchase again.
Shirin M.
Shirin M.
Honolulu
This is the best finish setting spray ever! It makes your make up lasts more longer, it doesn't make your skin dry at all, and gives you more natural finish look. I usually spray it after I'm done with my powder or foundation. I'm obsessed with most of products from MAC but this one is one of my fav.! Try it! You'll like it :)
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.