BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Chelmsford, MA
Love this! And a lot cheaper than some other primers out there. It makes my face feel refreshed, and it dries pretty quickly (I mainly use it for a primer) so I can put my foundation and concealer on. There is a lot of product as well. I bought it about 2 months ago, use it every other day, and I'm not even nearly halfway through it yet.
Isabela R.
Isabela R.
ALL TIME FAVORITE! A must for anyone who does makeup and what's to feel hydrated during the day! A nice cool down spritz that really reaches your skin even under all the makeup!! Also great for primer if you have normal skin and just need a little waking up in the morning! Good for setting spray as well to really bring out the makeup! Can also wet brushes to help intensify eyeshadow pigments!
Jewels S.
Jewels S.
Yuba City, CA
Bought this from Mac Cosmetics online I use this stuff for everything"I use it to make shimmery eye shadow pigments and foiled shadows pop, I spray it on my face after i'm done applying all my powders so everything blends into my skin and looks flawless, I use it to make my highlight stand out, it doesn't make my face look oily and has a nice smell ,this stuff is a MUST HAVE!!
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Van Buren, AR
Does anyone do their make up and not use this product??!!! This works so well for applying shimmers. It makes the shimmer way more intense, so I always always always use it for shimmers. I also spray this on my beauty blender when applying foundation. Every time I get to the bottom of the bottle I have a new one waiting for me to use!
Giselle R.
Giselle R.
Niantic, CT
I purchased this because it literally is on EVERY youtube makeup tutorial out there. So I figured I would give it a try, I use this to intensify my eye shadows and highlighter. I also spray this on my beauty blender to dampen the blender. It makes my foundation look flawless when I am applying it with a amp beauty blender with Fix +
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Neely, MS
I love how versatile this product is and how it does extremely well however you do decide to use it. I've gone through three bottles. I use it to prep my skin, as a setting spray, as a refresher, and to spray on my brushes for extra pigmentation. All around great product and even using it in so many ways, a bottle lasts quite a while.
Carolyn F.
Carolyn F.
Hilo, HI
Being in the buisness I rely on having my clients not to have to worry about their make-up application perspiring off especially here in Hawai'i. I personally use it on myself as well. When my clients see me displaying my products out on location they always say (Thank you so much for using that on me, I'm going to need it for today).
Arica F.
Arica F.
Fix+ should be a staple product in every makeup junkies collection. If you are looking for a product that can revive and rejuvenate a face that you beat 8 hours ago then Fix+ is for you! If you are looking for a product that can give you that dewy and fresh boost that your face is missing then Fix+ is for you. If you are looking for a finishing spray...Fix+ is not what you are looking for.
Wynter L.
Wynter L.
I re buy this constantly. Now I don't know that it works for prepping the skin, but it is a good refresher when dealing with a lot of drying products. If you have really dry skin, using this between each step can stop any Cakiness that can occur from a combination of products. I also use it to wet brushes for pigments. I do believe it has glycerin In it which helps with moisture in the skin.
Kim P.
Kim P.
Can't go wrong with the fix plus prep & prime.
It hydrates the skin and provides an add glow to the skin.
The ingredients consist of green extract which refreshes the skin while creating a smooth makeup finish. Retails for about $25.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.