BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Jhoana A.
Fort Worth, TX
Love this product weather it's for setting my makeup to just adding more color to my eyeshadow works great in Oily skin. It's sprays evenly and it's easy to apply. Yes I would recommend this to people with Oily skin
Marisol G.
Kearny , NJ
Love this stuff! I stock it in my pro kit and use it on my clients allllllll the time! It helps higher coverage foundations glide on more smoothly and makes them pretty much bulletproof. Totally worth the price tag.
Erin W.
I really like this face spray. I use it before applying my makeup and after to set my makeup. It feels really refreshing on my face and has a nice smell to it. I prefer it over other face sprays and makeup setting sprays.
Astrid C.
This water is the best. I have very dry skin and when my makeup looks too powdery i just spray it all over my face and makes my skin look beautiful and moist. My face looks healthy and every sport is blend. I would totally repurchase this product.
Carissa F.
I absolutely love the fine mist the bottle sprays on your face to set my makeup. It has a very light and refreshing sent. The coffee wakes my skin up. I notice a big difference in the wear of my makeup when I spray fix plus. My makeup lasts all day! :)
Julissa E.
Hubertus, WI
My go-to beauty product that has multiple uses. Its perfect as a primer, setting spray, and helps with pigments and eyeshadows. It's also great for all skin types. It's essential for anyone who loves makeup and every makeup artist. Ive gone through 3 bottles and plan on buying more :)
Jen B.
silverdale
I have pretty dry skin and so I spray this on my bare face and then put on my moisture fusion from MAC. Before I put on my foundation, I spray this on the brush. It works like a charm and I recommend this to anyone.
Sabrina Y.
Reno, NV
This is such a good product to use before applying foundation and after you apply powder. It's worth every penny. It's easy to apply. Good for combo skin. Sleek simple packaging. I would most definitely buy it again.
Nuvia R.
Humble , TX
I love it!!! From all the reviews I had to go buy it and try it!!! I have oily skin and it's perfect for me!!! It's affordable in my opinion and does hide pores!!! Definitely go buy you one!!! I love how it smells!!!
McKenzie V.
This helps hold my makeup all day. It blurs out my pores and makes them smaller, I have more oily skin and it does help control it. I really love this product and will continue to buy it. I recommend it to everyone.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.