Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (594)
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
In love with the fix + it leaves the skin looking so perfect and flawless. And it makes my face feel so refreshed after I slray this setting spray all over my face. And I kinda like the sound it makes when it starts to spray. And you can also use this to make shadows more pigmented by spraying it on your brush
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.
Lodi, CA
The MAC prime fit was my first primer I ever purchased as a teenager it has a natural shimmery look gives u the extra glow you need it smells good like coconut I like to spray lots of it just because I'm extra like that lol
Nathalia F.
Nathalia F.
Minden, NV
Good primer, as I have very oily skin, I found that it has a little matte effect, however does not give 100% of the desired effect, it is more natural and less oily. I also liked to have the sun protection and is ideal for day-to-day I do not know to buy again, since I have tried products that give better security
Tania Z.
Tania Z.
Chatsworth
I know it's not an actual setting spray but I still find it does help my makeup stay on when I use this ,but most of all I love how hydrating it feels when you're done with your makeup or when you feel your makeup heavy and cakey . This is amazing to (fix) your powder when it looks real dry I just love my fix plus!
Lesley J.
Lesley J.
This literally gives me life! I love using this before, and after doing my makeup. It's great to set your makeup and when using it as a primer it leaves my skin glowing, I am completely obsessed with it. Highly recommend.
Anahy R.
Anahy R.
Oakwood, GA
I have extremely oily skin and this does wonders for my skin! it's great as both a primer and setting spray, would definitely recommend this product. i've been using it for about 3 months and the hype is still real! not to mention, it is totally worth the price, and that says a lot because not much products are!
Ashlynn P.
Ashlynn P.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love Mac Fix +! Personally I love to use this to set my makeup and to refresh my makeup throughout the day! It leaves my face feeling hydrated and makes my makeup look radiant! Also, I love to spray a little of this on my highlighter and eyeshadow brushes for a more dramatic look. I will continue to buy this!
Cheyanne S.
Cheyanne S.
I took this recommendation from a friend and i am quite happy with this product. I got the smaller travel size bottle as a starter ( 12 $ but the right amount to give it a start if you are looking into this product. Great primer and setting spray. Easy (even) all over coverage and it keeps my makeup good all day.
Unique M.
Unique M.
This Mac prep plus prime is an absolute must in my makeup looks. Even when I'm not wearing makeup just to refresh my skin throughout the day, or after I cleanse my skin just gives me that extra something. It doesn't have any sunscreen protection as it's meant to set your makeup or give you that refreshing look.
KerriAnne G.
KerriAnne G.
Edmond, OK
This is my favorite step in my makeup routine. I love how after spritzing this over my face it makes all my makeup kind of blend together and look natural. It smell great, and feels amazing and hydrating. Unlike other facial mists I've tried it doesn't leave me feeling greasy or sticky and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.