BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Kirstyn P.
Taftville, CT
Mac Fix+ is such an amazing product. It can be used to prep your skin for makeup (priming), can be used as a setting spray, can be used to refresh your skin on a hot day, and can be used to help foil shadows. This stuff is so versatile. Whatever way you use it, the outcome is always beautiful. And, it doesn't smell bad, so that's always a plus!
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
This is probably one of my favorite products from Mac. Fix plus is so versatile and that's why I love it! I use this to prime my dry skin in the summer time. I love to spray fix plus on my eyeshadow brush to give metallic and shimmer eyeshadows a more vibrant finish. I also like to use this spray to set my makeup because it gives an all over dewy finish to my skin, and also makes my highlight really pop! This is my best kept beauty secret!
Selene P.
I was hesitant to buy this since I have sensitive skin. I decided to give it a try and I love it. I was always under the impression that this was a setting spray. After visiting the MAC counter one of the girls there told me that this was a finishing spray not a setting spray to make your makeup last. This gives a nice finished looked to the Makeup. I have oily skin and I don't seem to have a problem with this( of course I don't go crazy with it just one or two sprays and I'm good.)
Tatiana M.
Mac fix plus is my absolute favorite. Can be a little pricey but it definitely worth it. I have combination to dry skin and it works wonders and doesn't bother my greasy spots like in my t-zone. Plus I love it to spray on a shimmering or foiled eyeshadow after I've picked the shadow up on my brush. Makes the shadow even more shinny or foiled and makes it pop!
Brianna D.
Cape Coral, FL
Oh my gosh im obsessed with this item!!! Mac out did themseld when thwy created this! I have heard so much hype over this for so long and have hever personally used it but i had finally went out tried it and bought it and im am so pleasently suprised! Its ao hydrating and amazing. Whenever im feeling dry i soray some of this lovely spray and my skin feel rejuvenated! I like using it before makeup and to set and my makeup look amazing! I definitely reccomend this go get it!!!!
Jasdip K.
This is my holy grail spray!!! It's so useful for everything and anything. You can use this for a base, refresher, and to make your makeup last all day. It honestly makes your makeup look so flawless as well. Usually after I'm done with my makeup I'll spray this and pat in everything with a beauty blender. Try this out! You won't regret it.
Brooke W.
Justin, TX
❤❤❤ I actually have my 4th bottle on its way in the mail! ! MAC Prep+ Prime fix+ is my EVERYDAY HOLYGRAIL! 👑😍 I use it to prime my face, I spray on my eyeshadow brush before picking up shadow to intensify pigment, and a million other ways! 😗👐 I literally go on strike and don't so my makeup if I forget it or run out😨 I have tried a million other primer waters and this by far is number 1💯🔥 Do your face a favor and get your hands on this NOW🏃🏃🏃🏃
Ashley S.
Kirksville, MO
I am in love with face sprays.... hands down.
Fix+ is a great multitasker when I do my makeup! It works great for intensifying shadows, as a refreshing face spray, and as a setting spray.
When used as a setting spray, I feel like this doesn't prolong the wear of my makeup as much as it melts all my powders together. Love this product! It saddens me that this isn't cruelty free though, and as I'm trying to move my collection more towards that - I probably won't repurchase.
Sivan r.
I have yet to find something i don't like about this mist. It feels great and has a lovely cooling feeling, Smells great, and leaves me with a really nice dewy finish. I use it both before and after i put my makeup on and it has yet to let me down. When i first found it i had a hard time figuring out how i did my makeup before without it.
Katie G.
Dahlonega, GA
This primer really preps the face for any foundation you decide to use for that day. It leaves a tacky feel to allow the foundation to completely attach to the skin for a long lasting finish. It is so easy to apply with the "spritz"-like bottle. You can also spray a blending sponge with this product to give foundation an even dewier look. I definitely recommend this product to a user looking for a high quality primer for a beautiful looking appearance for any look.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.