Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (548)
Thelma M.
Thelma M.

I wanted to buy this but i wasn't sure how to apply it. I wonder how this works. Do you apply it before you do any of your makeup?
Sehrish M.
Sehrish M.
Jersey City, NJ

Love this prep and prime! Keeps my makeup on and keeps it fresh. Dries quickly, easy to apply. I use it before and after my makeup
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Augusta, GA

i've never purchased this product but i use it every time i get my makeup done at Sephora and it leaves my makeup looking flawless
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Dover , Nj

This completed my look and set my makeup the whole New Year's Eve. I love it!! Not too expensive for the amount of product you get
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.

Love it keeps your face looking hydrated and it feels refreshing when using It after make up is applied makes it last a long time
Taryn n.
Taryn n.
Mckinney, TX

I have been using this for years! Keeps my makeup in place, and also smells great! It drys quickly and doesn't leave any residue.
Josefina D.
Josefina D.
Orange, CA

A must have. It's nice as a finishing spray to help the powders blend together. I also love to use it to intensify any lid shade.
Jerika S.
Jerika S.
Caguas

Its a great product, in faces that needs products oil free. I loved
Its very important to have the product to have a great makeup
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.

Its really good leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrating! I would totally buy again, i put it before and after doing my makeup
viridiana g.
viridiana g.
El Paso, TX

This is a really good product I've used it and it works wonders on the skin. I've tired other products but this is my number one.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.