Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (523)
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.

Its great for you to set your make up. Also it would make it last longer. It's the best out of all i have tried so far.
Leannie D.
Leannie D.
Hialeah, FL

This spray is sooo good that I have a lot of the in my make up bag ! It's just soo good and it makes my makeup look eww
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Lexington

I am definitely a Mac girl. I love anything and everything mac. It is definitely a little pricey but I highly recommend
Kiara A.
Kiara A.
Denver, CO

Best Primer ever!! I use it to set my makeup as well. Stays on for 12 hours. I love that it doesnt make your face oily.
Antwalaja W.
Antwalaja W.
Magnolia, AR

I like to have mty face clean before putting any makeup on at all what so ever. I always love having a pretty blend in.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Lebanon, KY

Okay primer. Isnt my favorite, for me it made my skin get slightly oily throughout the day but overall a great product.
Martha W.
Martha W.

This has been my go to setting spray for years! It is pretty reasonably priced and a little definitely goes a long way!
emily o.
emily o.
Sylmar, CA

I use this before I put in my foundation and as. Setting spray I love this and will always use this always it is my fav
Kim C.
Kim C.
Summerland Key, FL

Have used MAC prep and prime for years to set my makeup and for using wet eye shadow. Love it and the different scents.
Jenie I.
Jenie I.
Bronx, NY

Great spray at melting powder makeup makes your makeup last and look flawless. Only downfall is that it is very drying.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.