Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (472)
Ashly D.
Ashly D.

This spray is a life saver/ game changer! Finally something to keep my make up from melting off my face in the hot summer months!
Scarleth M.
Scarleth M.
Buffalo, NY

Love it , this is by far the best prime setting spray ever , Mac really has such a great quality of make up and so easy to apply
Candice W.
Candice W.
Odessa , Tx

Great setting spray. Love this for wetting my shadows to get more intense or sparkly colors. Lasts a long time. Worth the money.
Roxanne F.
Roxanne F.
Brownsville, TX

This primer is always my go to every time I need a pick me up.It makes my face feel so hydrating and amazing. Worth every penny.
Janelle A.
Janelle A.
South El Monte, CA

I love this finish spray Evernote before when I'm applying glitter eye shadows I found that this helps the glitter stay in place
Lauryn W.
Lauryn W.

This product is awesome!! It's kinda pricey but absolutely worth it! It's lightweight and smells good too! That's always a plus!
Yesica A.
Yesica A.
Phoenix, AZ

Me gustó, me gusta más el de la marca elf, en matte, me gusta mucho, pero soy de las personas abiertas a probar diferentes cosas
Reyna G.
Reyna G.
Manteca, CA

Absolutely love this . I love mac its such a nice brand and so well known . I love this product because it helps set my makeup .
rive' o.
rive' o.
San Antonio, TX

This is my ride or die products it's very lightweight it's refreshing I use it for setting my eyeshadows to make it more popping
Jacenia M.
Jacenia M.
West New York, NJ

Yesssss fix plus is the best of the best I swear they need an even bigger bottle because the way I run through this omg !! Lmaoo
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.