BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Brianna M.
Love this as both a primer and setting spray. It works both ways,i use this when i do my friends makeup and it comes out flawless. Very long lasting and worth the price. I would recommend this product 1000 times to anyone!
Eden L.
I like to use this before and after makeup application. I find my makeup less cakey after I spray this. I don't really notice a difference when I apply it before makeup but it feels good and doesn't break me out which is good because I have very sensitive skin.
Kaylyn J.
I love using this to help enhance any eyeshadow color. I have noticed that my spray bottle sometimes sprays out bigger droplets sometimes leaving marks on my foundation. The product is great but the bottle could be better.
Janelle J.
I am totally in love with this spray its absolutely heaven its sets my makeup in place and it also gives me a nice dewy look and get rid of the powdery look. Awesome.
Daniela G.
San Francisco, CA
holy grail product. this is great for missing the skin before and after makeup application. it helps to blend out products. i use it to moisten my beauty blender.

my favorite thing to do with this is wet my eyeshadow brushes to bring out the pigment of shadows.
Gelsey M.
Anchorage, AK
This is such a UNIVERSAL spray! I use this before and after to set my face. I also spray some on my brush to help blend out the foundation! If I need my eyeshadow or highlight to really pop, then I'll spray some fix plus on a brush. I'll pick up some product & the product will be so intense! You will love this product!
Meagan T.
Best setting spray on the face of the Earth!! I use it to wet my brush for highlight/metallic shadows, to prime, to set, to press powders into my skin... it's amazing. I would HIGHLY recommend this product. It's phenomenal.
Kim L.
Norfolk, VA
Best thing everrr !! Nothing like this for me. I have oily skin and large pores due to acne and applying make and setting it with this product leaves me a flawless result . I've tried other products that don't do exactly what this does . Definitely recommend it!
Jacquelin A.
cary, NC
Sooooo good! I prime my face with a few sprays, go on to do my face makeup. after doing my face I spary another few spritz to help melt everything together. Makeup comes out flawlessly and last all day with minimal touchups
ashley M.
Fayetteville, AR
ALWAYS my go to primer all day every day!!! when I spray my face with this before applying my foundation my skin gets a perfect glow. would recommend this product to anyone who wants their face to be hydrated and foundation and skin makeup to look perfect !!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.