Add a Photo

Photos (310)
Sara M.
Sara M.
Corvallis, OR

Lol this is just expensive water to spray on your face: I really don't understand how this is so expensive.
Osmaray M.
Osmaray M.

Yo quisiera tener este producto. Siempre lo he queri do PERO no tengo el sufiecinefe Dinero para comprando.
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Saluda, VA

Its makes your makeup look least makeupy and more natural skin. I love it. I recommend it to every I know!!
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Montgomery, TX

This stuff is awesome!! I use this before I put my foundation on and after!!! It makes my skin feel so good
Ryane F.
Ryane F.
Stafford, VA

A must have in everyone's collection. It's a primer, setter, and it can intensify any shade with one spray.
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Simpsonville, SC

Great for before and after makeup to give your skin a natural look and not overdone. Sets everything nicely
daniela u.
daniela u.
Sanford, NC

Love love love it ! It sets my face so well and makes my face looks incredibly great! I really recommend it
Aysun Y.
Aysun Y.

This is amazing, as it hydrates the face as well as prepping it for makeup. Leaves your face looking dewey.
Angelica L.
Angelica L.
Tulare

Ive used this product its amazing but nevet owned it this was my sisters it is too exspensive to buy for me
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.

Love this product! I use it everyday on my brushes and beauty blender to apply my foundation and concealer!
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??

Join Now