BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Lord have mercy why in the world did I wait so long to buy this spray?!?! The hype is real and the price is worth it so stop what you're doing and go ahead and buy it. You know you want to
SopнΚe G.
I start off every makeup look with this. It gives my face a nice dewy look and once I'm done with my makeup, I spray it again and it locks everything in place and makes the parts of my skin that looked too powdery , look more like skin again. I love it !
Jonna S.
Tenafly, NJ
The most amazing makeup product ever!! I use it before my foundation to make it blend nicer and when I'm done with my makeup to make it last all day! This spray makes my makeup last for more than 12 hours, amazing
Kaitlynn C.
All time favorite. Does the best job setting my makeup like no others. Makes my makeup very long lasting and makes my makeup less powdery and cakey looking. Natural finish with no shimmer or oil added which is a plus. Highly recommended to my friends!!
Agustina S.
monte alto tx
I really do love this product i usually put it on before and after i apply makeup! Its super nice it feels wonderful on my face its just very natural and i love how they have different ones some have scents i really do love coconut i totally recommend this !
Adriana M.
This is a staple in most makeup collections, it is great for setting makeup and for making shimmery shadows more foiled. It is a really good product and I highly recommend it. The mist is very fine which I appreciate. Will repurchase it for sure.
Mary-Kate M.
Guthrie, OK
I have been hearing about this for YEARS on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube. This is my go-to and all you have to do is spray it on, and it works wonders. I would recommend that you spray before putting on mascara but I will forever be buying this product.
Jessica A.
This stuff is the best!!! I recently purchased it when I restocked on my essentials and it has easily become one of my everyday items. I use it to set my make up, to intensify shimmer eyeshadows, and as a way to freshen up my makeup throughout the day.
Erica M.
Hoffman Estates, IL
this stuff is amazing i use it before applying makeup and after and it leaves my skin with a beautiful dewy glow. it makes my skin feel so hydrated and it smells really good. i also use it to wet shimmer shadows to make them pop more its a very versatile product. but it is not a setting spray its a mineral water mist so it will make you makeup run if you spray too close to be careful
Sydney F.
This is an every day product of mine. It has so many different uses it's crazy. I especially enjoy using this for my shimmery/metallic eyeshadows. It just boosts the pigment like crazy. The fix + is also great for making the skin feel and look hydrated ☺
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.