Add a Photo

Photos (546)
Ingrid R.
Ingrid R.
Van Nuys, CA

I love how it just sets my make up making my face look soooo good I just love it can't get enough of it ! And the smell I love it !
Helps alot with setting makeup nicely, and also has a nice refreshing scent to it , it's expensive but definitely worth the money.
Chloe F.
Chloe F.
Indiana, PA

Best setting spray available. Pricey but worth the money. Lasts a long time too. Can also be used to help apply loose foundations.
kim g.
kim g.

This will always be my all time favorite face primer it makes my makeup go on so smooth and it stays on all day I love it so much.
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Augusta, GA

i've never purchased this product but i use it every time i get my makeup done at Sephora and it leaves my makeup looking flawless
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Dunkerton, IA

Really helps with shadows! I really like love this stuff and pile it on after I'm done. It really melts the makeup into your skin.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Dover , Nj

This completed my look and set my makeup the whole New Year's Eve. I love it!! Not too expensive for the amount of product you get
Lissette M.
Lissette M.

Me encanta por qué el maquillaje me dura muchísimo más y por mucho es el mejor fijador que he usado, adema da un aspecto luminoso!
Britney M.
Britney M.
Terrell, TX

I like this spray. Just grab, spray and go. No need to wonder if you put to much finishing powder on. Which would be embarrassing.
Thelma M.
Thelma M.

I wanted to buy this but i wasn't sure how to apply it. I wonder how this works. Do you apply it before you do any of your makeup?
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.