Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (472)
Alicia P.
Alicia P.

The mac setting spray can do wonder to leave your face with a shine and shiner all day it keeps it on even when you go to the gym
Amber S.
Amber S.

This is one of my favorite setting sprays, your make up lasts all day and night after applying this and it does not make you oily
Jerika S.
Jerika S.
Caguas

Its a great product, in faces that needs products oil free. I loved
Its very important to have the product to have a great makeup
Sam G.
Sam G.

Love this product! It helps your face make-up from looking caked on. It keeps your make-up in place and doesn't give in to sweat.
Alex R.
Alex R.
Flagstaff, AZ

So I have oily skin that gets extremely dry after putting on makeup. This stuff? My makeup never looks cakey or bad. I love this!
Erick P.
Erick P.
miami, FL

Es ideal ya que cuando hace calor hace que todo se mantenga igual duradero y de alta calidad es un producto que nunca debe faltar
Taryn n.
Taryn n.
Mckinney, TX

I have been using this for years! Keeps my makeup in place, and also smells great! It drys quickly and doesn't leave any residue.
Barbara L.
Barbara L.
Fresno, CA

Love this works like wonders and it does an amazing job on your eyeshadow a if you want to use it that way it's my holly grail ..
Gabrielle Y.
Gabrielle Y.
Claypool, IN

OMG OMG OMG I am in love!! I have tried so many primers and this one has over powered them all! I cant explain how amazing it is!
Marlene B.
Marlene B.

After using this my make up looks much more natural and blended in. My make up also last longer and doesn't run after a long day.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.