BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
brooke b.
this product can do anything from priming your face to setting it to making the flakes go away. it gives you a natural glow. it's great for all skin types! i would definitely buy this again! it's the best make up primer and setting mist i've ever bought!
Sadie O.
Indianapolis, IN
Yes... YouTube made me buy this!!! And I'm not mad! It's actually good for my combination/dry skin! I enjoy the finish. The price may be a slight con, but I'm happy with the outcome! I will continue to buy this product.
Patricia
Clayton, NC
I just bought this product a few weeks ago and I already love it. I enjoy the smell of it and the kind of dewy finish it leaves you with. I haven't really noticed if it's long lasting because I combine it with Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray.
Mary G.
san diego
This primer surprised me. At first i thought it was just a hype because it's mac, but it stayed true to the product. Yes it's a bit in a higher end but I would say it's worth it. I mean it's a pretty good size bottle if you get big one and it last longer
cynthia e.
Oakland Park, FL
Omg holy grail product.... this product is so versatile!!!! From priming to finishing spray to just refreshing your face it works wonders also great for adding that extra pop to shimmer shadows omg I can go on and on
Erin C.
Morgan City
This is one of my favorites for setting my makeup. I spray it after I use all my powder products and then press it in with a beauty blender. It makes my skin look natural and smooth. I always repurchase when I'm out!
Astrid C.
This water is the best. I have very dry skin and when my makeup looks too powdery i just spray it all over my face and makes my skin look beautiful and moist. My face looks healthy and every sport is blend. I would totally repurchase this product.
Jen B.
silverdale
I have pretty dry skin and so I spray this on my bare face and then put on my moisture fusion from MAC. Before I put on my foundation, I spray this on the brush. It works like a charm and I recommend this to anyone.
Stephanie T.
Mission, TX
I love this stuff ! I use this spray for priming , for blending concealer and foundations , setting , and refreshing my makeup ! It makes my makeup look more natural and not cakey ! I will definitely repurchase once I run out !!
nolan s.
Corona, CA
i need to take a trip to mac and get more!!! this stuff is like heaven. i use this before and after i apply foundation. i spray over my face then just blend again with my beauty blender! it will make your skin flawless
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.