Add a Photo

Photos (446)
Ilse G.
Ilse G.
North Las Vegas, NV

I love this!!! This would have to be on the top of my go to makeup tools. It's very smooth and goes on amazing.
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Ocean Springs, MS

It really does the job. Have had nothing or found anything better than this. Would not trade it in for anything
Navi R.
Navi R.

I love it after doing makeup and after to ch ups I like to pop it up to my face and it holds makeup really well
Chelsie H.
Chelsie H.

This just doesn't keep my makeup in place. It allows my skin to get oily throughout the day and I see no value.
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Passaic, NJ

Love it ! Fave setting spray . I really recommend it it gets rid of the powdery look and just sets it fantastic
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Stockton, CA

I love fix settin spray it sets all my makeup i love how my makeup looks better and last longer with this spray
Angie l.
Angie l.
Baton Rouge, LA

I'm a MAC JUNKIE. MAKEUP LAST ALL DAY WITH THIS. BANG FOR YA BUCKS. I CAN NEVER GO IN MAC FOR ONE OR TWO ITEMS.
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Riverdale, MD

I can not live without this product I love the smell it works so well I really recommend everyone to try it out
Emily M.
Emily M.
San Diego, TX

Love the way this setting spray leaves my skin glowing , it leaves my make up on all day! And it's so hydrating
. ..
. ..

Mac prep plus prime fix really helps your make up not to mention that it helps your face stay smooth and silky.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.