Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (590)
Brandee L.
Brandee L.
A definite MUST HAVE product!!! Mac fix+ is not only used for prepping the skin, but can be used to help make products easier to blend, dampen a beauty blender, enhance glitters or shimmer shadows (or even highlight), to set the skin and more! This is an awesome product and I highly recommend to pick a bottle up asap!
Monica S.
Monica S.
Columbia, MD
June 20, 2017, 4:43 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I always have a bottle. I use it for tons of things...,moisten my face for makeup, spraying eyeshadow brushes, spraying after I'm done with my makeup etc. it doesn't make your makeup stay longer, but it'll make that powdery look on your face look much smoother. I do wish the sprayer was a finer mist and it was cheaper.
Faith A.
Faith A.
June 24, 2017, 10:49 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I loooove this priming spray for so many reasons. For starters I adore the mist. Tiny droplets that disperse evenly over the face. I think the most is half the reason why it sets down powder so nicely. I also like the refreshing cucumber smell and do feel like it calms my sensitive skin. I will continue to repurchase.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Everyone needs Fix+ in their collection because it does so many things. Fix+ is good for any skin type but I personally think it would be best for dry skin because it helps take away how dry a foundation can look on the skin.
Kelli T.
Kelli T.
I love pretty much all things MAC and this product is one of my absolute favorites/must-haves. It's very easy to just spray on and let dry into your skin before you start on your foundation. The price can be a turn away but you get your money's worth in my opinion. And always make sure to spray a good amount so that it can be even on your skin.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
In love with the fix + it leaves the skin looking so perfect and flawless. And it makes my face feel so refreshed after I slray this setting spray all over my face. And I kinda like the sound it makes when it starts to spray. And you can also use this to make shadows more pigmented by spraying it on your brush
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.
Lodi, CA
The MAC prime fit was my first primer I ever purchased as a teenager it has a natural shimmery look gives u the extra glow you need it smells good like coconut I like to spray lots of it just because I'm extra like that lol
Nathalia F.
Nathalia F.
Minden, NV
Good primer, as I have very oily skin, I found that it has a little matte effect, however does not give 100% of the desired effect, it is more natural and less oily. I also liked to have the sun protection and is ideal for day-to-day I do not know to buy again, since I have tried products that give better security
Tania Z.
Tania Z.
Chatsworth
I know it's not an actual setting spray but I still find it does help my makeup stay on when I use this ,but most of all I love how hydrating it feels when you're done with your makeup or when you feel your makeup heavy and cakey . This is amazing to (fix) your powder when it looks real dry I just love my fix plus!
Ashlynn P.
Ashlynn P.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love Mac Fix +! Personally I love to use this to set my makeup and to refresh my makeup throughout the day! It leaves my face feeling hydrated and makes my makeup look radiant! Also, I love to spray a little of this on my highlighter and eyeshadow brushes for a more dramatic look. I will continue to buy this!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.