BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Demi rose P.
gisborne
Makes the skin nice and hydrated ! I love the mister on it and I also love the smell !! This product is best used just for a finishing spray or a prepping spray it has no shimmers its just a clear mist that dries clear also and stops makeup looking powdery
Courteney B.
Glendale
Very great setting spray. Best also great for when you want to help out a shadow's pigmentation. If you sprits a little on your brush before applying shadows you can make a eyeshadow very pigmented. So the universal use makes this product the perfect spray
Megan S.
Kansas City, MO
This was one of the first misting sprays that I used, and I have gone through a couple of bottles. I do find that the mist is not as fine as other setting sprays I have used. But this is very moisturizing, so I recommend it for use when skin is dehydrated (like traveling on a plane). But for setting makeup with a really fine mist, I prefer other brands.
Zoe C.
Okay so everyone and their mother uses this and trust me it's FOR A REASON! I once didn't see the point in purchasing it but it makes all the difference - it's like a real life photoshop blurring tool. Every step of you makeup routine just morphed together in perfect harmony after a few sprays. 10/10!!
Claire J.
This product goes on easily and helps my other face make up go on smoothly and last much longer. I like the matte finish and the way it helps to hide my pores. It is easy to apply and blend. It doesn't feel heavy. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Tiffany C.
Gilbert
I love this stuff. It feels great on the skin and leaves a dewy finish. I feel like the bottle lasts a long time and is totally worth the money. I also love how there is no weird scent to the product. If anything it's s refreshing subtle scent. Great buy!
Melissa F.
This product right here is perfect!! If you wear eye shadows that aren't pigmented enough and you want to apply it, spray it onto the brush and it'll glide on better. Also for highlight, makes everything much more brighter and it gives a refreshing feel. It can also be like the smashbox primer water.
Ruth R.
Columbus ohio
this is one of the best face primer and setting spray I have ever use is good for oily skin like my self and it works great it goes well with my foundation haven't had any problem when apply I love the finish product i will keep buying my favorite primer.
Katelyn F.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a product that I will repurchase forever! It smells amazing and sets your makeup beautifully. It has a natural finish. While I don't think it makes your makeup last longer, I believe it can make a heavily applied face look lighter and more blended.
Anna G.
Phoenix , AZ
This has a cult following for a reason. Fix+ has so many uses like setting makeup, preparing your face before makeup, foiling eyeshadow, and so on. It smells amazing and it takes a while to go through a full size. If you haven't tried it you really should.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.