Add a Photo

Photos (389)
Aijalon E.
Aijalon E.
Anchorage, AK

Yaasss. This stuff works so good it's just so nice when and after you spray this stuff on which makes everything looks so nice and dowy which I like.
Sarai R.
Sarai R.
Pomona, CA

Very light weight. Easy to apply. I love the finish results. Has long lasting wear. It's a good primer that doesn't feel to caky. Overall is amazing.
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Greer, SC

After hearing everyone rave about this product I must say that it has lived up to the expectations! I love using this for foiled or shimmer eyeshadow
Yalitza L.
Yalitza L.
Carolina

ME ENCANTAAA>!!! No lo cambio por nada de verdad que entre el costo y la cantidad de producto vale la pena y mas cuando la calidad del mismo es 1000.
Shelley H.
Shelley H.
Everson, WA

Not that I would ever buy again. Doesn't come out in a nice breeze and is kind of messy. I enjoy more honey hi Angie this is not one of my favourites
Ebony C.
Ebony C.

This is honestly one of the best beauty products I have brought I use this everyday and it keeps my makeup on all day I would highly recommend this !
Diana L.
Diana L.
Mcallen, TX

This is great for setting my foundation and powder. I have dry skin and my foundation always looks cakey until i spray the Fix +. I use it every day.
Erin N.
Erin N.
Saratoga Spgs, NY

My favourite! i love it as a setting spray and it works amazing to make your eyeshadow or highlighter more pigmented!! it's perfect totally recommend
Juliana A.
Juliana A.

Once you try this you will never go back. It is extremely easy to use and applys much more even, hydrating and best of all the oil control is amazing
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.

I'm totally in love with this setting spray! It keeps all my makeup in place especially when I sweat a little since its getting really hot now a days.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.