BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Rachel L.
This is a staple for my beauty routine, and is essential for achieving the most natural look possible with your makeup. I like using this product when my makeup is finished to get rid of any powdery appearance, and it instantly illuminates the skin beautifully. Use it to enhance the look of your eyeshadow too by spritzing your Eyeshadow brush before picking up the Eyeshadow! This product enhances the pigment of your shimmery shadows and gives them an even more foiled effect on the lid.
Cioly F.
This is my holy grail product. I can use it in so many ways. I mix it with full coverage foundation on my paw palette to thin it out. I mist it on over my moisturizer for extra hydration. I put it on under my foundation or before concealer, and it helps combat the little winter flakes that I sometimes get. It makes my skin nice and smooth. The price is a little steep but I would still continue to repurchase this.
Kelly C.
Philpot, KY
I can't apply makeup without using this product! I have oily skin so I have to apply a lot of power to keep shade at bay. This can make my coumarin look pretty cakey. The fix+ completely changes the finish and texture of my makeup after application! It looks much more smooth like natural skin. It works very well to hydrate skin before makeup application and to intensify eyeshadows as well! Spraying it on your blending sponge will also help with blending put your foundation and concealer.
Sarah V.
Grand Terrace, CA
This is a holy grail product for me. I love it as a primer and finishing spray. This is really the secret to making your makeup look seamless. I especially love the way this makes and setting or finishing powders look natural. This product is scented, but it's not too strong or overpowering. I keep a mini size in my purse for a quick midday refresh.
Monica M.
This stuff the is the best! I can't imagine doing my make up without it. It has a pleasant scent and can be used so many ways. I spritz some on after my primer, before foundation and then after setting my foundation. I also do another spritz when I'm done with everything else just to set everything down. It keeps everything nicely settled together, avoiding cake face. I sometimes use it for my eyeshadow as well to make their pigmentation stand out. You can't go wrong with this stuff.
Gia G.
Phoenix, AZ
If I could drown myself in fix +, I would. Fix + is seriously a must in EVERYONES makeup kit(honestly in everyones skin care routine in my opinion) this product is a great primer and setting spray, and helps blend liquid makeup into the face seamlessly. I love using fix + on my brushes to really boost my eyeshadows and highlighters pigment to its full potential. I love to use this as a face mist just for refreshing too, it's hydrating and soothing. It deserves all the hype it gets 100%
Bao X.
This is my holy grail spray mist! It does exactly what it's name says -- it PREPS your skin for makeup AND it PRIMES your makeup for a flawless "natural" finish. I love using it before makeup application and after I have finished baking and applying all my powders. I typically have to use another setting spray to really set my makeup because I have oily/combination skin type. I absolutely love using Fix+ with Urban Decay All Nighter Spray, I can't leave my house without spraying them on my face lol.
Theresa C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best product is you want a dewy glow. I use this on its own as a light mist for my face, I use its a primer before beginning my makeup and/or as a finishing touch to my makeup look. Pro: Beautiful Glow and smoothed complexion Con: Its easy to get carried away when spraying and you can end up with an oily look. A little goes a long way!
Abby L.
Norman, OK
On my 3rd bottle of this, love it! Whenever my makeup is looking dry or just needs a little something, I spritz this all over the face to give a nice glow. When my concealer is maybe a little more difficult to blend, using this spray allows the product to blend smoothly and beautifully. This product is also wonderful to spritz your eyeshadow or highlighter brush before dipping into your pan to get the maximum pigment. It is so versatile and a must-have in every makeup lover's bag!
Anna H.
St Simons Is, GA
I love this to spray on my face before applying my makeup when I need a little extra hydration. I also will spray it on after applying my makeup to make my face powder set in with my foundation. This is also perfect to intensify eyeshadows. One of my favorite things about this product is the smell! The smell is amazing and I just love this product all around. My only problem is because I have oily skin it makes my skin get oily faster but other than that this is a must have item.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.