MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by TIfani e.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Melinda D.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Safa K.See all 644 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Photos (641)
Buy on Nordstrom
Giselle R.
Giselle R.
Niantic, CT
I purchased this because it literally is on EVERY youtube makeup tutorial out there. So I figured I would give it a try, I use this to intensify my eye shadows and highlighter. I also spray this on my beauty blender to dampen the blender. It makes my foundation look flawless when I am applying it with a amp beauty blender with Fix +
Suzanne I.
Suzanne I.
Milford, MA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I finally broke down and bought this product. To me, it does not help keep my oils at bay and it does not make my foundation last all night. However it does help powders melt into your skin beautifully. It is terrific with foiled shadows and it is just a refreshing mist for your face. I absolutely love the way it smells and makes my face feel.
Allie W.
Allie W.
Paducah
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This product is perfect for setting your makeup! I use it whenever I want to get more pigmentation out of my eyeshadows, glitters, or pigments! Just give your brush one or two sprays with this product, dip it into your powder, and then apply! It makes eyeshadows last longer and show up on the eyes just as pigmented as in the pan!
Anaisa V.
Anaisa V.
Westchester , IL
My favorite beauty spray because it is so versatile. You can use it as a primer a setting spray to give your face some moisture throughout the day and to intensify your shadow and highlight. It's good for all skin types but especially if you're more dry. It's very gentle and little to no fragrance which is always good in my eyes.
Brandi D.
Brandi D.
39305
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ is a must have in my beauty kit. I use it to refresh my skin before foundation applications, I also use it to enhance the color pigmentation of my eye shadows, and after applying any loose or pressed powders to keep my makeup from looking chalky. This is one product that can be used for a variety of things.
Jerica R.
Jerica R.
Pawtucket, RI
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This is one of my favorite products of all time! I always have to have one of these stocked and ready to spritz. It smells amazing, perfect to keep your face hydrated. I also use it to intensify shadows, just a quick spray and the end of my brush and I dip into my color. It makes my shadows super pigmented. Definitely a must buy!
Nina H.
Nina H.
westchester, IL
I'm not really sure what it is with his product but it's the perfect base to prep your makeup and also a perfect way to refresh your makeup after it's been applied for hours. I used to think this was an overhyped product until I realize that it definitely does make a difference when it comes to make up wear, now I carry this all the time!
ashely m.
ashely m.
Las Vegas, NV
This is definitely one of my holy grails! I absolutely love this product! This immediately removes the powdery, candy look of powder! Throughout the day I spray some on a Beautyblender and it IMMEDIATELY removes smile lines or creases
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hey yall this prep+ prime is my go to for spraying on my eyeshadow brushes for better pigment and for my highlighter brush when wanting that blinding glow:) i never really used it for a primer but it does actually work as a setting spray! but I prefer it as a spray for my brushed and definitely does make everything look better.
shelby W.
shelby W.
Antelope , CA
Can't go wrong with fix+ it is a multiple use product. You can use it to set makeup, wet a beauty blender to apply cream products or for applying shimmy eye shadow. It is a must have in your makeup collection and I can't live without it
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.