Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
San Jose, CA

I think everyone has this primer simply because it is so good and makes your eyeshadow more pigmented than it already is
Kleah
Kleah
Flushing, NY

Daily good setting spray. I have found that the urban decay all nighter spray is much better but this gets the job done.
Olivia L.
Olivia L.

Absolutely love this! So great for increasing pigment, setting ur makeup, and really melting everything together nicely.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Arlington, TN

Great for setting your powder face products and refreshing through the day. Lovely smell and most importantly not sticky
LaMiyaa H.
LaMiyaa H.
Raleigh, NC

I use this to set my makeup or as a primer before my makeup. Great product for my skin and doesnt throw off my oilyness.
Thelma H.
Thelma H.
Maricopa, Az

I have this & I loooove this! Feels super light weight on the face & gives a dewey look depending on how much you spray.
Ibania G.
Ibania G.
Irving, TX

I use every day is refreshing and sets your makeup, you can use before applying your make a and after for great results.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Moreno Valley, CA

Although a lilttle pricey definitley worth it .. Last me awhile ... With this my makeup lasts and looks flawless all day
Sofia E.
Sofia E.

It mattifys my foundation, sets everything in place. And with 1 spray on your high light brush , it'll enhance the glow.
Love there products have heard lots of good reviews about the products.and would love to try some that are in the range.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.