BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Jynx M.
Jynx M.
I have been an avid user of this for 8 years now. I love it it's great for foiling shadows, priming, setting. Tip: I usually mist and walk into it rather than actually spray my face. And when spraying my brushes I spray and swirl my brush in the air so it doesn't get to wet. I never spray directly into the pot. Must have in your beauty bag.
Nyquiah W.
Nyquiah W.
Callahan, FL
This is something I feel like everyone should have in their kit. I use it for so many things. To me, it's a skin refresher, a skin  finisher, a makeup setter, and I also use it to help my eyeshadow spread easier and appear more vibrant. I'm almost out of my first bottle, so I'll definitely be back to get a second (and possibly third) bottle!!
Hannah Q.
Hannah Q.
Eh, this just doesn't do it for me. I used it a long time ago and I think I returned it because they're not cruelty free and it just felt like water to me and didn't set my makeup in place for me. It was nice for a wet brush for shadows but didn't do it for my face. Everyone raves about it though so it might be better for other skin types!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Chelmsford, MA
Love this! And a lot cheaper than some other primers out there. It makes my face feel refreshed, and it dries pretty quickly (I mainly use it for a primer) so I can put my foundation and concealer on. There is a lot of product as well. I bought it about 2 months ago, use it every other day, and I'm not even nearly halfway through it yet.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Mascot, TN
This is a staple. I absolutely recommend this for almost every step in your makeup routine. It helps you foundation to have a hydrated base as a primer, it helps your shimmer shadows to be BLINDING, and it sets makeup beautifully. Be careful when you get to the last bit of it though because the sprayer likes to spit the rest out at you
Lola P.
Lola P.
Portland , OR
This stuff is amazing I can't do my make up without it! It smells amazing and so refreshing I use it for everything! Spray it before my make up application also spray it on my brush before applying eyeshadows to intensify then it's amazing !
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Trenton , ME
I love this stuff! If I wear a powder foundation fix+ keeps it from looking cakey. This stuff also helps liquid foundations go on better and gives eye shadows more shine. It's a little high on here but got it fairly fast. Mine was not in the best condition but still works the same. It is cheaper on nordstrom online and on Mac's website
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Roscoe, IL
I cannot believe I waited so long before trying this! It has a nice mist that immediately feels good on my face and it dries quickly. It has a very nice and subtle scent but after it dries, you don't smell anything. I use this before applying primer and then again after I've applied all my makeup. I don't think I can ever live without it now!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Phoenix, AZ
This stuff is gold! It feels so fresh misting it on your face and it smells great too! One of the selling features of this omwas that it was supposed to kind of mesh all of your makeup together at the end and give you that little added blended finish, and it does just that! Favorite part of doing my makeup is spraying this on at the end!
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Skin Spray
Don't let people fool you, you can use this with oily skin! I spray my entire face liberally, then use my damp beauty blender to blot my face and it blends all my powders and liquids and creams together beautifully.
It also does wonders for somewhat chalk, metallic or glitter eyeshadows. I spray my brush and dip in the shadows and blot them onto my eyes.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.