Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (444)
Mackayla Q.
Mackayla Q.

I liked it although it takes a while to figure out and get used to it is nice to know it nit going to mess up.
Mary W.
Mary W.
Coalport, PA

My go to product I take this every where it's just so hydrating but a little to pricey to buy all the time ...
miranda b.
miranda b.
Scappoose, OR

I don't really notice too much of a difference using this product. I have friends who live it and swear by it.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Prospect Park, PA

Everything about this product is amazing. If I could buy the entire Mac store I would. Their products are gold
Felicia H.
Felicia H.

This product works really well. I find it works best if you put another layer of powder over top of the spray.
Nelly S.
Nelly S.
Mission Hills, CA

I love apply Fix plus onto my fan brush before I apply highlighter to make it pop! Also, to set my foundation.
Anita V.
Anita V.
Burleson, TX

A staple for any makeup lover! I have one for me & one for my kit. Amazing! Helps make shadows more pigmented.
Cassidy C.
Cassidy C.
Lexington, KY

My absolute favorite!!! Leaves my makeup flawless and doesn't run. I've tried others/dupes but they don't work
Nathaly A.
Nathaly A.

This is the best Primer, I really love it, it's the best you can have in your cosmetics, I recommend it to all
Sandy P.
Sandy P.
Rockford, MI

This is great but for less money, especially around the holidays I have been using E.L.F. Dewy setting spray.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.