BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Nicole H.
Tempe, AZ
Love this if I feel like I need a boost of hydration. It is the perfect finish to makeup because it takes away the look of powder on my face. It's not a setting spray and it's never claimed to be but it refreshes you after all that makeup. I feel like it gives a dewy glow after. A good price and it doesn't really smell like anything yet pleasant in a way. The packaging is real nice and I like that if you turn the top you can essentially lock it. I recommend whole-heartedly. I will buy again.
Amy P.
Castle Rock, CO
This is a must have for eyeshadow when you want super pigment.  I really do love that I can make a so-so eyeshadow so much better by just spraying a few squirts of this right onto my brush and then pack on the eyeshadow.  I works great for mattes, shimmers and foiled.  When I ran out of my go-to setting spray I used this and it actually works pretty well for that as well so it does have multiple uses, but I really want to reserve it for my shadows.  Highly recommend.
Sola O.
Boston, MA
Everyone should have this in their collection! Before putting on makeup, I first spray my face with MAC charged water. Then I spray my damp beauty blender with Prep + Prime to apply my liquid foundation and concealer. This allows the foundation to blend seamlessly and it also helps my makeup last longer!

My concealer no longer creases and my makeup is flawless for hours! This is definitely a staple in my collection.
Guianella D.
Simpsonville
I absolutely love how universal this product is. It can be used as a primer/setting spray because of the glycerin that it has in the ingredients which will make your makeup stick on throughout the day, it can also be used if you maybe put on too much powder tin make your skin look dewy, or whenever you need a little pick me up throughout the day it can be also used as a hydrating mist. I like putting mine in the fridge before using so it'll be a cooling mist. This product can also be used as a way to make your eyeshadow more pigmented! I would recommend this to everyone
Kodi C.
Literally a multi use product! I use it before I put on my makeup , it's very hydrating And has a great smell! I also use it after my makeup , I don't put too much on after because my skin tends to get oily depending where I'm at. I also spray my brushes with it when I need a little more pigment from eye shadows & for my highlighter! Great product!
Monica M.
This stuff the is the best! I can't imagine doing my make up without it. It has a pleasant scent and can be used so many ways. I spritz some on after my primer, before foundation and then after setting my foundation. I also do another spritz when I'm done with everything else just to set everything down. It keeps everything nicely settled together, avoiding cake face. I sometimes use it for my eyeshadow as well to make their pigmentation stand out. You can't go wrong with this stuff.
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
This was my only regret. I wasn't happy with this for me as a setting spray or primer. Then a friend told me to use for setting shadows and I can't live without it now! I dampen my brushes and it makes shadows and pigments stay put! Glittery or powdery shadows have no fallout! I really really love this for that use so it gets 5 stars! It's the only spray that really works on every shadow.
Jessica P.
Love this spray! Smells great! It is long lasting, keeps my face hydrated! It has a natural finish to it. It kinda helps hide pores, can't tell because i prime my face after toning and moisturizing my face . Yes i would buy again but the travel size since it's on the pricey for me
Cioly F.
This is my holy grail product. I can use it in so many ways. I mix it with full coverage foundation on my paw palette to thin it out. I mist it on over my moisturizer for extra hydration. I put it on under my foundation or before concealer, and it helps combat the little winter flakes that I sometimes get. It makes my skin nice and smooth. The price is a little steep but I would still continue to repurchase this.
Rachel L.
This is a staple for my beauty routine, and is essential for achieving the most natural look possible with your makeup. I like using this product when my makeup is finished to get rid of any powdery appearance, and it instantly illuminates the skin beautifully. Use it to enhance the look of your eyeshadow too by spritzing your Eyeshadow brush before picking up the Eyeshadow! This product enhances the pigment of your shimmery shadows and gives them an even more foiled effect on the lid.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.