BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Neely, MS
I love how versatile this product is and how it does extremely well however you do decide to use it. I've gone through three bottles. I use it to prep my skin, as a setting spray, as a refresher, and to spray on my brushes for extra pigmentation. All around great product and even using it in so many ways, a bottle lasts quite a while.
Bethany b.
Bethany b.
Franklinton, LA
I like the MAC Prep and Prime despite it being a little pricey. One of my favorite aspects is the fine mist it sprays. I don't use it every single day so it does last me a decent amount of time for how much I pay for it. For me I didn't notice any pore coverage or change in my pores. I would purchase again eventually.
Sarahi G.
Sarahi G.
I do not use this prep and prime mist to set my face since I have combo/oily skin so it won't do me any good BUT I DO use it to wet my brushes to make shimmer shadows more intense and OMG I cannot live without this stuff! It makes even the cheapest shimmer shadows appear high quality! I highly reccommend this product. It is a staple in my makeup collection!
Kim P.
Kim P.
Can't go wrong with the fix plus prep & prime.
It hydrates the skin and provides an add glow to the skin.
The ingredients consist of green extract which refreshes the skin while creating a smooth makeup finish. Retails for about $25.
Suzanne I.
Suzanne I.
Milford, MA
I finally broke down and bought this product. To me, it does not help keep my oils at bay and it does not make my foundation last all night. However it does help powders melt into your skin beautifully. It is terrific with foiled shadows and it is just a refreshing mist for your face. I absolutely love the way it smells and makes my face feel.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hey yall this prep+ prime is my go to for spraying on my eyeshadow brushes for better pigment and for my highlighter brush when wanting that blinding glow:) i never really used it for a primer but it does actually work as a setting spray! but I prefer it as a spray for my brushed and definitely does make everything look better.
shelby W.
shelby W.
Antelope , CA
Can't go wrong with fix+ it is a multiple use product. You can use it to set makeup, wet a beauty blender to apply cream products or for applying shimmy eye shadow. It is a must have in your makeup collection and I can't live without it
Cierra W.
Cierra W.
Fresno, Ca
I don't even know how to describe the way I feel about this product. It's literally good for everything.
Want your highlight to be so poppin' you blind the haters? Fix+
Want to get rid of that powdery look? Fix+
Want to look like a bronzed goddess? Add some pigment to your fix+ and spritz.
Bottom line, fix+ is good for everything.
Lillian G.
Lillian G.
Bakersfield, CA
I spent a lot of time figuring out if I wanted to purchase this product since it was so hyped up and I'm glad I did! I have dry skin and sometimes my foundation/skin starts to flake throughout the day, so I just spray a few times and go back to a flawless face which is amazing. Other sprays are just like water, but not this one!
Brandi D.
Brandi D.
39305
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ is a must have in my beauty kit. I use it to refresh my skin before foundation applications, I also use it to enhance the color pigmentation of my eye shadows, and after applying any loose or pressed powders to keep my makeup from looking chalky. This is one product that can be used for a variety of things.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.