Add a Photo

Photos (524)
Mercedes G.
Mercedes G.
Murfreesboro, TN

It's amazing I would recommend it to anyone I know, it makes your makeup stay on all day or it gives you a fresh feeling ,
Yadira V.
Yadira V.
Irvine, CA

This is the most amazing multipurpose spray when doing your makeup. I cannot survive summer without it. #Beachbagessential
Rachel G.
Rachel G.

Love this product! I use it daily on my face and also on my foundation brushes and sponges to help my make stay on longer!
Cristiane L.
Cristiane L.
Everett, WA

This spray is the best thing ever. Your makeup will last forever. It definitely makes my make up in place for a long time!
Jackelinne R.
Jackelinne R.
Baytown , Tx

This primer is very good I love to use it before my base and also in my beauty blender feel that improves the application
Nevaeh J.
Nevaeh J.
Elkins, WV

So good and really helps I use it every day and I wish they would make a travel size of it so that I can twith the makeup
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Tallahassee, FL

This fix plus is great for hydrating your face for you or your clients. I love this because it brings the makeup together
Karina K.
Karina K.
Danbury, CT

Awe some awesome awesome great for ur skin and great for cakey foundation will remove cakiness within seconds of using it
Annie G.
Annie G.
Odessa, TX

Me encanta este producto mas por que funciona super bien lo utiliso antes de maquillarme y despues me funciona super bien
Ana F.
Ana F.

This is many peoples holy grail but to me it's just good! It's very pricey and I prefer a matting spray. Like urban Decay
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.