BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Wendy G.
I love how this makes my face look once all of my makeup is applied. It just makes everything blend and look flawless. It also extends the life of the makeup. I would definitely recommend.
Tiffany C.
Gilbert
I love this stuff. It feels great on the skin and leaves a dewy finish. I feel like the bottle lasts a long time and is totally worth the money. I also love how there is no weird scent to the product. If anything it's s refreshing subtle scent. Great buy!
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Lord have mercy why in the world did I wait so long to buy this spray?!?! The hype is real and the price is worth it so stop what you're doing and go ahead and buy it. You know you want to
Claire J.
This product goes on easily and helps my other face make up go on smoothly and last much longer. I like the matte finish and the way it helps to hide my pores. It is easy to apply and blend. It doesn't feel heavy. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Laura J.
Parrish, FL
Great product. This product is a little thick but is great for priming face prior to makeup application. This product will leave skin smooth and keep makeup on without smearing. This primer keeps makeup on longer and fills in fine lines to help smooth skin.
Ruth R.
Columbus ohio
this is one of the best face primer and setting spray I have ever use is good for oily skin like my self and it works great it goes well with my foundation haven't had any problem when apply I love the finish product i will keep buying my favorite primer.
Miss G.
i absolutely love this product! use it before as a primer and use it after to set your make up. especially if you use mac make up, it takes away any of the cake-ness that can sometimes occur. and it's not really on the expensive side either so a great plus
Juan C.
Katy, TX
Absolute favorite. I use this before makeup and after makeup, after washing my face, and especially for shimmer eyeshadows making them more metallic. Gives off a dewy glow to your skin, while the glycerin keeps you hydrated. Perfect for dry and oily skins
Marissa R.
Cypress
This setting spray might seemed hyped by everyone but it really is great! It’s a little pricey but lasts a good while I use this whenever I’m doing dusting off powder to give myself a fresh look instead of powdery. You can use this in many different ways!
Megan S.
Kansas City, MO
This was one of the first misting sprays that I used, and I have gone through a couple of bottles. I do find that the mist is not as fine as other setting sprays I have used. But this is very moisturizing, so I recommend it for use when skin is dehydrated (like traveling on a plane). But for setting makeup with a really fine mist, I prefer other brands.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.