BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Lara V.
Santa Cruz , CA
It is a good product. Helps to keep a make up longer than without it. I like to use a cream face before but if you put this product directly on your face (without any cream before) your make up is gonna least longer.
Miranda M.
Manhattan, KS
MAC FIX+ is one of my holy grail setting sprays. I love it to refresh my skin and also settle down any excess powders on my face to avoid looking cakey! It can be used tons of ways, i will never be caught without it.
Isha M.
Las Vegas, NV
This spray is amazing! You can use it as a primer or a setting spray. If you use it before highlighting your face, your highlight will be pippin! It's such a great hydration before putting your foundation on as well.
Paola S.
Nipomo, CA
Honestly this is one of my goes to I had to go to a wedding and you guys literally my makeup stayed on all night and trust me it was like I just had put it on. Very easy application and smells great wish there would be a bigger size but this is great!!
McKenzie V.
This helps hold my makeup all day. It blurs out my pores and makes them smaller, I have more oily skin and it does help control it. I really love this product and will continue to buy it. I recommend it to everyone.
Jessica B.
Best setting spray hands down! Only cons are it's very pricey and the smell is very chemical like a strong. Still worth it when you need your make up set in place without having to worry about it melting off easily.
Sabrina Y.
Reno, NV
This is such a good product to use before applying foundation and after you apply powder. It's worth every penny. It's easy to apply. Good for combo skin. Sleek simple packaging. I would most definitely buy it again.
Gisell C.
Baldwin Park
This really does help the makeup last longer and it helps make the makeup melt into the skin for a flawless finish. It is a little pricey but worth the splurge. This is a great setting spray and it really does work.
Astrid C.
This water is the best. I have very dry skin and when my makeup looks too powdery i just spray it all over my face and makes my skin look beautiful and moist. My face looks healthy and every sport is blend. I would totally repurchase this product.
ChloUpGloUp M.
Athens
Nothing will ever replace fix+. I use this spray before my make up, on my beauty blender and to set after I bake and powder contour. It's light and dries nicely and leaves your skin with an airbrush finish for hours
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.