Add a Photo

Photos (588)
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Kent, WA
This is my favorite finishing spray to use! My make up stays on all day and doesn't get oily or cakey looking at all! I will usually spray some on before applying other face products and definitely after I'm finished applying all of my make up. This is my go to for sure and I recommend it to anyone!
Rie G.
Rie G.
Love, love, love! The best prep and prime EVER! Its not sticky, it makes my powder foundation look amazing! And that says a lot coming from a girl that has NEVER liked foundation until she was introduced to MAC Studio Fix Powder by a friend.
I love the light scent of coconut, and with this new FruityJuicy packaging.....Im reminded of my trip to Maui, Hawaii. 🌴🌺🌾🍍
Abby J.
Abby J.
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
This was the first and only setting spray I have used! I love this product so much! It is refreshing and easy to use. Whether you are at home or on the go, all of MAC products are reliable and beautiful.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Fairfield, NJ
Amazing!! I've gone through so many bottles of this stuff. I spray it on when I'm done with my makeup to make everything look really seamless and blended but also less cakey. I love it as well to get good color payoff from shadows if I spray a little on my brush before. It also is a great price and can be used for back to mac.
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Bloomfield, NM
I love this spray so much, it is well worth the money. I usually use it to prime my face before applying my makeup. I sometimes use this on my face after all my makeup is done when I want a dewey look and to make my highlighter pop.
Somalie C.
Somalie C.
June 23, 2017, 9:03 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I purchased this product inside of a Nordstrom. I've heard so many great things about it and had to try it for myself. It's not just all hype, it's a great product! I use it to dampen my beauty blender to apply liquid foundation. It helps even out my foundation so I don't end up looking cakey. I say this is worth purchasing.
Shirin M.
Shirin M.
Honolulu
This is the best finish setting spray ever! It makes your make up lasts more longer, it doesn't make your skin dry at all, and gives you more natural finish look. I usually spray it after I'm done with my powder or foundation. I'm obsessed with most of products from MAC but this one is one of my fav.! Try it! You'll like it :)
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
Saint Johns, FL
Love my Mac fix plus! This product is so versatile and for the price it's not bad at all! I use this spray to make my eyeshadow and highlight pop more. I have combination skin and normally spray this on after applying my foundation and powder on to keep me from looking less Cakey/powdery. Great product and would definitely recommend
Monica L.
Monica L.
Columbus, OH
I love this product and how it is so multi use! It can be used for prepping the skin and setting the skin as well. Also, please be careful if you are oily/combo skin use sparingly because it can increase oiliness onto the skin. It is also a great product to use on wetting the eye shadows to bring out the pigment as well.
Greysel F.
Greysel F.
Orlando , FL
This is a must have product for me! No setting spray can do the job like mac fix+, best to make any eyeshadow or highlighter pop to its best. The mist in the bottle is very delicate. Also makes any pigment stick and last forever!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.