Add a Photo

Photos (472)
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
U.K.

This fix plus is amazing. I would recommend this to anyone.
Not only can you use it as a prime but you can spray it on your beauty blender to dampen it which then gives your foundation a much more flawless finish and you can use it as a setting spray to set your makeup in place for a number of hours.
I believe in my personal opinion that £17 is a fab price for this product and Is completely worth it.
Annie A.
Annie A.

Absolutely love this product! At first when I heard they hype about this I didn't understand why spray would be a big deal but now... I'm obsessed it honestly is the cherry on top of my makeup once I'm done I must spray my face away. It makes all of my powdered makeup just sit so well and last so long on my face with out ever looking dry. Defiantly something you should invest in! You will love it!!!
Mena  E.
Mena E.
cairo-rehab city

Carly C.
Carly C.
Rye , NY

If you don't own a setting spray, you need to get your hands on this one ASAP. When I first found out about this, I was a little hesitant to spend $21 on a setting spray, but after caving in I realized this was completely worth the hype. It's great not only to set your makeup, but also to make your eyeshadow, or eyeliner more pigmented. It can even be used before makeup as a primer. Awesome product!
Eloise F.
Eloise F.

Easy on the go primer. Can spritz on before or after makeup, to create a base for your face makeup or even to just being all your makeup together. It merges all your makeup together so doesn't give you that cakey makeup feeling. An absolute holy grail product then anyone using makeup has to try for sure! Now comes in some new amazing flavours like coconut. Would reccomend to any makeup crazy fan!
Farha I.
Farha I.

Probably the best thing to ever happen to human kind. This mist makes your foundation and powder look stunning on the skin and prevents it from looking cakey. This mist doesn't have any harmful chemicals in fact the ingredients suggest it's good for you skin.

Pros:
-not too expensive for the amount you're given ($20)
-flawless finish
-natural
-good ingredients

Cons:
-I can't really think of any!
tati d.
tati d.
Miami, Fl

Honestly, if you don't have this product you need to run out and get it ASAP! This product is absolutely AMAZING, it intensifies your eyeshadow insanely! Just make sure you apply it right, a good distance away because I applied it so close it turned my eyeshadow to liquid with its rich pigmentation lol, but it's really amazing :) and it's great for setting your makeup too, it's very hydrating!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Moncton, New Brunswick

Bought this because I've heard nothing but amazing things. It's the first setting spray I've ever used and it's amazing!! Yes, 26$ is a little pricey, but it's a good sized bottle and works almost too good for words. I like using it after moisturizing my skin to make it easier to apply primer, foundation etc. but it's also amazing at setting your makeup too! Either way you use it, it's great.
Jilian W.
Jilian W.
Paterson, NJ

Holy grail for everyone that uses this or plans to use it, this product is great to prep the skin and refresh your skin and/or makeup...its a lightweight mist of water packed with vitamins and minerals, infused with a blend of green tea, chamomile and cucumber to gently soothe and refresh the skin. Gives an instant boost of hydration while delivering a soft sheen to refresh and finish makeup.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA

I think every person should at least try the map fix plus setting spray at least once-in-a-lifetime and then if you don't like it move one I absolutely love this I wouldn't trade this setting spray for anything in the world I use it to set my make up I said to hydrate my skin or you did to make my eyeshadows pop or use it to make my highlighter more glowing tried girls it's worth the 22 bucks
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.