MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by TIfani e.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Melinda D.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Safa K.See all 644 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Photos (641)
Buy on Nordstrom
Julie T.
Julie T.
Morrow, GA
Pros- longlasting, doesn't make your makeup look cakey, great for blending in your concealer/foundation, smells nice

Cons- none cuz this stuff is magic spray

Tip- I don't use this as a setting spray, cuz it's not really meant for after you put on your face. Use it while you are buffing out your concealer on your beauty blender for AMAZING results
Emili M.
Emili M.
miami, FL
de verda que mac tiene unos productos de una calidad que no tenemos dudas lo unico son sus precios tan elevados, pero existen muy buenos productos y por la mitad del precio pero entre losn productos estrallas esta este sellador o lo que sea su acabado es unico como el no hay otro de verdad es una muy buena inversion que pagaria por el sin dudarlo
Stephany D.
Stephany D.
Montebello, CA
I love the smell!! This product is versatile because you can use it as primer, an eye shadow enhancer, makeup setting spray, and a skin refresher... I recommend this product more towards dry to normal skin because it is hydrating and gives a dewy finish to the face...but if you are oily like me you can still use it for the other purposes I listed
Amber M.
Amber M.
Who doesn't love Fix+?! This was one of my first Mac purchases and it's a pretty universal product. Great for making regular shadows waterproof with the ability to stick for hours, brightens and intensifies your highlight, and sets your makeup for flawless wear. Love that it has a locking mechanism so that no product is ever accidentally wasted.
Meghan R.
Meghan R.
lauderhill, FL
I don't use this as a primer, but this is fabulous for a little skin pick-me-up in the middle of the day. In a hot, humid state like Florida, my makeup tends to slip and slide everywhere. I still haven't found the *perfect* primer to keep my face in place all day, but this does tend to help a bit...and it just downright feels amazing on my skin.
Yael t.
Yael t.
This spray is my all time favorite primer and setting spray. I keep trying new ones to compare, but I keep running back to this one. It smells delicious and it makes my skin feel baby soft. It fixes all the little imperfections making your skin look flawless, and most importantly it keeps your makeup from melting. I totally recommend this spray!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Ames, IA
Works great to meld my layers together to give me that flawless finish. I didn't know I needed it in my life until I got it as a gift! I use it in conjunction with my UD all nighter spray. It's totally worth it. The only thing is I feel like its hard to direct where the nozzle sprays, therefore I waste a pump or two trying to hit my face right.
Chesney P.
Chesney P.
Parkersburg, WV
I have oily skin so I don't use finishing sprays on my face, but I love using this to intensify my eye shadows. I just Spray some directly on my brush and dip into the shadow and it makes the look much more vibrant. I typically only use it for my lid shade, especially if it is a shimmer. I'm also a fan of the smell which is just an added bonus.
Ayuni P.
Ayuni P.
Cult favorite.

If you ever have any problems of creasing, cracking, cake face or fading of makeup, don't look any further this is the answer to your prayers.

This is such an amazing product. It solves all my makeup blunder from cake face to creasing and everything in between. It makes my makeup look so natural and flawless each time I use it.
Cristina G.
Cristina G.
Review for: Skin Spray
I recently got this 2 months ago and i love it! the first time i used it my friends noticed how different my skin looked. it makes your skin look very dewy and nice i personally recommend this product to all skin types because i have combo skin but oily sometimes as well and my skin still looks very nice and dewy not making it look oily at al.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.