Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (312)
Fiammetta B.
Fiammetta B.

I have oily skin so I bought this to set my make up as the name says "fix it".
It did not fix my make up.. I later on read reviews online and confirmed it works much better to give your make up a more "dewy" look if you over powdered or applied too much product. I took a star off because it did nothing to help my make up stay but it did make my make up look more beautiful.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Fremont, CA

Hands down the best make-up setting spray on the market. I have tried setting sprays by Urban Decay and Smashbox and none of them have performed like MAC. I like the smell of the fix plus it is a very refreshing and clean smell. I use fix plus on my beauty blender prior to applying foundation. I find my foundation lasts longer and holds up better when I use fix plus first.
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Naperville , IL

I use this as a finishing spray. Melts all my powders into my skin and takes away the "makeup" look. Also great for using with pigments, glitter shadows, or any shadow you want to intensify. Spray on the brush. It smells so fresh, and light. The spray nozzle on this delivers a fine mist so it never sprays out big drops of water, always even and perfect. This is a necessity
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Altadena, CA

Everyone needs this in their makeup bag! It's versatile and effective. You can use it before make up to prime your face. It adds hydration and helps makeup last longer. You can use it after makeup to set everything for a flawless look. You can use it as a kid day touch up. You can use it to wet your brush for a more intense eyeshadow application. It's just plain wonderful!
Devon M.
Devon M.

This spray is awesome for starting and locking in your makeup look! It leaves you with a natural finish and is great for refreshing your makeup throughout the day. This spray will fix any blending imperfections and great to rely on whether you're a beginner or professional. Also, you can wear this spray by itself if you don't feel comfortable wearing absolutely no makeup.
SARA G.
SARA G.

I love this product mac, is a basic and in my life.
It is a water with vitamins and minerals that can be used before and after the makeup and makes you intact lasts several hours.
This great because you can also haer back to Mac with this pack.

I recommend it, but for people who are just starting in these worlds makeup, is high price and certainly cheaper prefereis one.
Ally
Ally

Im in love with this product! Whenever i do a full face ill spray it over my beauty blender or on my brush and it will hydrate my face and hide my pores. I feel like it gives a little bit of a glow as well making my face look healthy and dewy. Yes would definitely buy it again but doesnt look like i need to in a long time as a little bit goes a long way
Awesome product
Michele C.
Michele C.

This is definitely a staple in my beauty routine. I use this after almost every makeup application and it gives my skin such a nice seamless look. Even when I cake it on a little too much, Fix+ can even it out without me having to remove it all and start over. It also last such a long time which is another thing I love about it! This will always be a repurchase for me!
Bridget L.
Bridget L.

Love fix +. I prime my face, wait a few seconds, then spray then on top of my primer. It makes my foundation adhere so much better. I've already gone through like 3 or 4 bottles of it. I will continue to repurchase.

*THIS IS NOT A SETTING SPRAY. You can put it on face all your make up to make it look less cakey, but doesn't work like an urban decay setting spray would.
Sam G.
Sam G.
Platte City, MO

Mac Fix+ is a great setting spray. I use it after my makeup is done to blend everything together and make it a dewy finish. I don't notice prolonging my makeup though so if you were looking for that this might not be the best for you. I do like using it with eye shadows and highlighters to make everything more pigmented and intense. I definitely recommend this product!
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.