BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Best spray ive ever used, makes your makeup last all day and gets rid of the cakey look, cost $22 but with the size amount it equal to the cost of the nyx spray since you can fill the nyx bottle ($7) three times with mac spray, which i do because i enjoy the nyx bottle and the amouth it sprays since i feel like the mac one is hard to control
Kyra P.
Kyra P.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Skin Spray
LOVEEEE, I will never go without it. It's amazing for spraying on your brushes to give your make up more pigment. It can make a poor quality eyeshadow look amazing... as for being a setting spray idk about that. I have super oily skin and this gives you more of a dewy look. I don't recommend this for people with oily skin at all but dry yes!
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is the best finishing spray. If you're someone who uses a lot of powders and your makeup tends to look Cakey or powdery when your done, a couple sprays if this will completely take that away. It melts all of those powders together and makes a perfect flawless application, I was skeptical until I tried it for myself and now I'm obsessed!
LeAnn L.
LeAnn L.
Review for: Skin Spray
If you have not tried this spray where have you been this fine mist is full of magic because it makes your makeup look flawless and smooth without a powdery finish also food for refreshing your makeup threw out that day along with many other uses good for making eyeshadow pop and you can even use it on your hair this stuff is really magical
Alicja K.
Alicja K.
palos hills, IL
Review for: Skin Spray
When I got a Macys gift card for Christmas, I knew exactly what I would purchase and it was this. It's a pretty pricey item for me but I knew it was a must have and it totally is. It makes my makeup look flawless and the spray comes out evenly. The smell is also pleasant. This was my first Mac purchase and I want to try more of their items.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Skin Spray
This is a product I recently found and now I can't be without. It changes the game w eye shadows.. Little spray on a brush and dip into your shadow and it gives deeper colors and sits better on the eyelid without creasing. Purchased right thur the MAC website plus I love that they are always giving promo codes. Just ordered another bottle.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: Skin Spray
This is such a wonderful mult-use product. I only took a star away because it is not best used for its namesake. I have tried it as a setting spray, but ultimately its best use is to wet a brush before applying an eyeshadow to increase the power of the pigment and cause metallic eyeshadows to be brighter and more reflective on the eyelids.
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Brea, CA
Review for: Skin Spray
First off, I love the packaging of this product. Holds a lot of product and mists nicely. I personally don't really care for the scent though and this is a problem because when you use it you can smell it on your face all day long. It does a fantastic job of preserving your make up though so it's kind of worth just getting over the scent.
Suzie O.
Suzie O.
Review for: Skin Spray
My holy grail product. I use this every single day all through out the day and even at night. I use this as a base on my skin before my foundation application, I use this to finish off my makeup - its my last step and I use this during the day to freshen up my makeup. I have about 3 bottles of this and a travel size in my purse. Love it !
Kya
Kya
Review for: Skin Spray
This is my holy grail product. When I tell you I LOVE this product, I mean it. It's worth the money and it makes your makeup look even more gorgeous, the scent is also pleasant. It's great to refresh your makeup with after a few hours if you feel you need to. I'm a constant user of this product, and you should be too. You won't regret it.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.