BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Helen K.
Helen K.
Portland, OR
I'm on my second bottle, just picked up my third. I have a travel size as well. I use this every single time I do my makeup and to refresh it in the middle of the day. The spray is fine and misty, and it does wonders to finish your makeup. It really helps to take away any cakeiness. Will definitely repurchase and would recommend!
Quimby T.
Quimby T.
I really, really love this product for a variety of reasons. It preps and primes the skin exceptionally well, but it's also hydrating and soothing. I use it to dampen brushes for wet shadow application, I use it to moisturize my skin while at work and I use it to make eyeshadow into liner. It's an exceptionally multiuse product.
Yasmine N.
Yasmine N.
San Antonio , TX
This is such a great thing to keep in handy especially if you're on the drier side. Its great to refresh your makeup throughout the day. If you use a lot of powder this makes it just melt into your skin! it feels very nice on your skin. it keeps your makeup in place all day. It very affordable. i would recommend this to anyone.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
I would highly recommend this! It is amazing and resfreshes and sets your skin after you beat your face! This setting spray can also be used to make your eye shadow more pigmented by spraying your brush and dipping your brush into the shadow!! It is amazing! After spraying this on your face, your makeup will stay on for hours!
Jes K.
Jes K.
Amazing skin prep and also for finishing your makeup (not setting... this is not a setting spray) But it does help to melt in a good way your makeup into your face so as to not look so powdery!!

Get a mini size... put it in your fridge or cooler bag and refresh while out and about or on the #beach!!! You will thank me later!!!
sam M.
sam M.
Romeoville, IL
Why did not I try this product much sooner! I kept hearing about it but for some reason ignored it! It is PERFECT! sets my make up but it is also refreshing and takes away that old lady powdery look. I now fave a full size bottle in my bathroom and the travel size at work and in my purse! This one is truly Holly Grail for me.
Gloria N.
Gloria N.
Oxnard, CA
You might think this is just regular water but no this melts all the products into my skin and I don't get cake face at all when I get too heavy handed this always saves the day it makes my highlight pop way more but the only con is that it's sooo little in the bottle I wish there was like a super size so it could last longer
Kailee P.
Kailee P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love love love my fix+!! I wouldn't call it much of a setting spray because it doesn't really set your makeup. But it does hydrate and bring you a dewier finish, and I use it while applying my makeup for easier blending. Plus, the smell is amazing! I recommend for those with any skin type, but especially combination or dry.
Caitlyn T.
Caitlyn T.
Victor, NY
I use MAX Fix+ Skin Setting Spray a few different ways. 1) to spray all over my face before I apply any makeup 2) to spray onto my face brush for a bit of a dewy finish or onto my eyeshadow brush to give eyeshadow a more intense look and 3) to spray all over my face at the end of makeup application to set everything in place.
Fullerton, CA
Fix+ is amazing! I spray it on my face in between layers of powder so I can get full coverage but without looking cakey! I also use it to spray my shadow brushes so that eye shadow goes on more pigmented and I even spray my beauty blender with it instead of using water! I could not do my make up without this wonderful spray!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.