MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.
Key Claims And Benefits
- Soothes And Refreshes Skin
- Dermatologist Tested
- Ophthalmologist Tested
- Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
- Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
- Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
- Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.
Top Questions See all 5,011 Q&A
- "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
- "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
It's a Long wearing ever since i first bought my fix + i have not stopped using it since. i love how it pulls my whole look together leaving me glowing and hydrated. i have the coconut one I bought two of them cause they sell out so fast.
1. it is more affordable than naked all nighter, AND it feels better on your face.
2. You save money since it can be used for primer and setting spray.
3. Great to use by itself, or add on some light powder on top for an everyday look.
4. Super moisturizing and feels amazing on your face.
5. It smells so nice and subtle, and it holds your makeup like a charm.
Overall I️ am in love with this product and would rave about it any anyone.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos