Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Briana G.
Briana G.
W Terre Haute, IN

I never thought before buying this I would love it so much. It makes your dry patchy skin look so smooth. You can use it as a primer, setting spray and just to help smooth and fix it all. I love to apply my foundation and then spray with fix plus and blend. Also you can use it to increase pigment in your eye shadows! This is a need for all makeup kits, it's so versatile and worth the money!!
Priscilla C.
Priscilla C.
Granada Hills, CA

Mac's fix+ is one of the prep & primers that's at the top of the list for best primers. You spray before and after your makeup and it actually works. This makes my makeup last longer and I highly recommend. It should be a staple in every makeup artists bag. I'm on my second bottle already in 4mos. Its also good to spritz your eye shadows so you get more pigment and product to stay on longer.
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
Fort Worth, TX

Love this product!! It is definitely a must have in your makeup collection. It's the perfect touch to a finished look. It will merge any unfinished lines in your make up but (it's not a miracle worker you still have to blend). The scent is light and fresh and smells really great. It's a great mid day refresher as well and I would recommend everyone has this precious gem in their collection.
Lori T.
Lori T.
Ventura, CA

This will always be my all time cant live without finishing mist, skin refresher it is my "HOLY GRAIL" 💕nothing will ever compare!! I have been using this baby like crazy this summer it gives me that pick up in the middle of the day and gives my make up that just applied glow✨ my skin changes with every season but this beauty always knows and gives my skin what it craves... Thank you MAC💕✨✨
Nicole F.
Nicole F.

This is one of those products that I CANNOT run out of! It is so versatile...prime with it, set your makeup with it, or my personal favorite- spritz your eye shadow brush after you've picked up product (especially shimmers) and the color just EXPLODES! Sooo vibrant. This product and technique is also amazing with highlighters if you really want to glow. I will never go without my MAC Fix+!!
Maria P.
Maria P.

Effective primer mist. First time I used this I could tell my pores shrinked and my skin looked so smooth. Before I used this primer I had curled my straight lashes, and I feel like this spray was like a hair spray for them they stayed curled for longer time. The most sprayed evenly, and it did not have a horrible scent. Worked perfectly on my combination skin made my makeup stay on longer.
Tracy W.
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA

This was my only regret. I wasn't happy with this for me as a setting spray or primer. Then a friend told me to use for setting shadows and I can't live without it now! I dampen my brushes and it makes shadows and pigments stay put! Glittery or powdery shadows have no fallout! I really really love this for that use so it gets 5 stars! It's the only spray that really works on every shadow.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

This product helps a lot when my face is feeling a bit dry. I spray it on my skin before any makeup and it instantly moisturizes my face and gets rid of that tightness and my makeup applies beautifully without clinging to dry patches. If my makeup ever looks powdery I set my makeup with this spray and it makes my makeup one with my skin and helps it look natural! I cannot go without this!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Myrtle Beach, SC

A must have for anyone. You can mist this over the skin before applying foundation or powder, you can mist lightning over your face after applying your foundation to blend everything in and give you a semi dewy finish with your matte foundation. You can use this to wet a brush before using eyeshadow; the possibilities with this product are endless. Would recommend to everyone and anyone.
Isabelle B.
Isabelle B.
Las Vegas, NV

I just recently bought my first bottle and regret it so bad. Not because the product is bad but because I don't know how to live without it. I bought it about a month ago and I have already went through half a bottle. It makes highlight better, shimmer shimmeryer, and makes your face look more smooth. It smells really really good. It makes blending cream products easier. I just love it.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.