BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Tiana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this spray and its hands down my favorite! I've tried a lot of drugstore and high end sprays but none of them compare to this one. It's refreshing and it also adds hydration back to your skin. I love to spray this after I set my face to look less powdery.
Nani L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried to look for a new setting spray but I always end up going back to this one. It is truly amazing and help set and refresh my makeup or even my bare skin! I use this to wet my brushes when applying shimmery shadows and it helps them apply smoothly!
Talia M.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite setting spray. I also love the fact that they have a mini version. I use the mini version whenever I travel. It's one the best on the market and the product itself lasts a while. I have dry skin and it definitely keeps my skin hydrated.
Vanessa M.
Dallas, TX
Love this stuff i use it to set my makeup and let me tell you what it means by set!!! It really sets your makeup and keep it in place !It is good for combination skin and application is easy just spray about 5-6 times and you set to go.Yes I would buy again!!
Lindsay M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't even tell you how many bottles of this stuff I've gone through. It's amazing. I love it as a primer spray, I love it as a setting spray, I love to spray it on my face throughout the day, and I love to spray it on my brushes to intensify eye shadows.
Mabel R.
Perris
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this!! Love the flawless finish it gives me after my make up!! Tried many but not one that lasted like this one I do apply a setting powder before because I am extremely oily but definitely a must to have in your collection! I even have a travel size!!
Jaclyn A.
Alexandria, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this product. I like it to refresh my skin after a few hours of wearing makeup and I also love to wet my brush with it when applying pigment or to increase the pigmentation of the shadows I'm working with. I would absolutely repurchase.
Manal h.
cleveland,ohio
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite setting spray , you can use it before and after makeup, it's also good to spray alittle on your brush to enhance your eyeshadow and highlighter . I would definitely recommend this !
Ana R.
Salinas
One of the best primers i have used. I have oily skin and i would use this product to set my makeup as well and not only to prime it. My makeup stays on for the whole day. I’ve been able to wear makeup for about 12 hours without worrying about it creasing.
Chels A.
Hudsonville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spray makes your makeup last ten times longer than without it. Way better tan clogging pores with a cream primer. I like to use it for eye shadow, you put the shadow on your brush and then a little spray to make the color more vibrant and last longer.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.