BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
McKenna R.
Escondido
I love it!! It’s so hydrating! And extends the wear of my foundation! You can’t  go wrong with an awesome setting spray that does it all! It helps to lock in the foundation and makeup and is great for softening pores and lines. I would totally buy it again!!
Savannah D.
Champaign
One of the best setting sprays around. It is so versatile. I use it all over my face of course to set things and get rid of the powdery look after baking. I use it before I apply highlighter if I want it to look more intense and also with eyeshadows and pigments
Jaclyn V.
This is by far my favorite setting spray. It took me a while to purchase it with the price point but, it’s totally worth the price! My make up doesn’t shift or move during wear! I love this setting spray!!
Samantha M.
Sebring, FL
I really love this spray. I love to set my face with powder but I hate looking cakey. After misting this on my face it really transforms a powdery finish into natural looking skin with a bit of luminosity.
Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
My favorite PREP+PRIME+FIX+
It's a Long wearing ever since i first bought my fix + i have not stopped using it since. i love how it pulls my whole look together leaving me glowing and hydrated. i have the coconut one I bought two of them cause they sell out so fast.
melissa ☻.
this is a winner for me, i have oily skin so this keeps my foundation from coming off in the middle of the day. Its a little expensive but to me its worth it. It gives my a mix between a matte and a natural finish which i love and i would love to get it again.
Katie C.
Temple, PA
This product really lives up to the hype. I was going to buy it at Ulta during 21 days of beauty but it was sold out, I got one at my Mac store. It is great, it feels so nice on the skin! The price is okay and I really enjoy this product. 10/10 would recommend
Hannah G.
This setting spray has such a fine mist. It leaves my makeup looking flawless with the most airbrushed finish. I spray it on both before and after applying makeup, and bounce it in with a beauty blender for the most stunning finish! It is so easy to use. My only problem is it seems to run out very quickly.
akilah s.
Off the top, I will absolutely repurchase. This is a great spray, they aren’t lying when they say it melts the makeup into your skin. It melts my highlighter into my skin so it doesn’t look like a strip on my skin. It sets the powder on my undereyes so they don’t look dry. It gives such a natural dewy look to the face, however it doesn’t help prolong makeup too well, so I always go in with a lasting setting spray after.
Mikaela K.
Bellefonte, PA
My new must have during my everyday makeup routine. Here are some reasons why I️ love it:
1. it is more affordable than naked all nighter, AND it feels better on your face.
2. You save money since it can be used for primer and setting spray.
3. Great to use by itself, or add on some light powder on top for an everyday look.
4. Super moisturizing and feels amazing on your face.
5. It smells so nice and subtle, and it holds your makeup like a charm.

Overall I️ am in love with this product and would rave about it any anyone.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.