Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (554)
Marianna S.
Marianna S.

I love this spray, I just bought a second bottle today because I ran out of the first bottle, which I bought a earlier in the year. Nothing sets my makeup like Fix +! It makes my makeup look smooth and flawless, instead of dry or cakey. And it has such an amazing, fresh scent that's hard to describe! I always use this in addition with a long-lasting setting spray! I buy my Fix + at a Mac Store or Macy's.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Bronx, NY

I can't live without this product. Especially since I have oily skin, I apply a lot of powder products, and finishing my makeup off with a few sprays of Fix + just blends in my powders like a DREAM and makes it look like my skin again! I would definitely recommend this for all skin types though because it leaves your skin looking fresh and dewy without being oily. MAC knows exactly what they're doing :)
Carole N.
Carole N.
Gaithersburg, MD

I love this product! So versatile, you can use it prime your face, set your makeup, and add pigment to your eyeshadow to also help with easy application. It is not that affordable but the bottle goes a long way! I have been using the same bottle for about 6 months now and it's still not finished. In the summer I recommend using a setting spray along with it because it is not enough for the summer heat!
Jocelyne Y.
Jocelyne Y.

This product is super versatile! You can get so many uses out of this, you can apply before makeup to prime, after makeup to set and make the makeup settle really nicely into the skin. You can pick up a metallic shadow on a brush, spritz some of this then apply for a súper foiled shadow look. You can also use this to rehydrate your face throughout the day. It's just the bomb, I always repurchase this!
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Fort Gratiot, MI

I LOVE this product for adding more pigment to my eye shadows,...it's a great product for adding pigment/color to drugstore eye shadows!!! Sneaky little trick and everyone will think you have the expensive stuff on. It also sets your shadow in place and keeps it there all day. I have oily skin and find I can't use this on my face to set makeup or anything but go through bottles using it on my eyelids
Carly C.
Carly C.
Rye, NY

If you don't own a setting spray, you need to get your hands on this one ASAP. When I first found out about this, I was a little hesitant to spend $21 on a setting spray, but after caving in I realized this was completely worth the hype. It's great not only to set your makeup, but also to make your eyeshadow, or eyeliner more pigmented. It can even be used before makeup as a primer. Awesome product!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Sacramento, CA

I have used this spray for years! I love this product for multiple uses. It is great when you want to use Eyeshadows wet. I just get some product on the brush spray it with Fix plus and apply to my lid. The other way I use this is when I feel like my face looks like it has to much powder I spray this to tone it down. The only downside is I don't always think this helps my makeup to last any longer.
ashley r.
ashley r.
Arden, NC

This product is the biggest staple in my makeup collection. It can be used as a primer. It can be used on days where you're just letting your skin breathe and just want a little mist of hydration. It can be used on eyeshadows (my personal favorite) to make the color pop so much more. A bottle lasts forever and is very well priced. It also smells awesome. Can't speak highly enough about this stuff.
Farha I.
Farha I.

Probably the best thing to ever happen to human kind. This mist makes your foundation and powder look stunning on the skin and prevents it from looking cakey. This mist doesn't have any harmful chemicals in fact the ingredients suggest it's good for you skin.

Pros:
-not too expensive for the amount you're given ($20)
-flawless finish
-natural
-good ingredients

Cons:
-I can't really think of any!
tati d.
tati d.
Miami, Fl

Honestly, if you don't have this product you need to run out and get it ASAP! This product is absolutely AMAZING, it intensifies your eyeshadow insanely! Just make sure you apply it right, a good distance away because I applied it so close it turned my eyeshadow to liquid with its rich pigmentation lol, but it's really amazing :) and it's great for setting your makeup too, it's very hydrating!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.