Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (363)
Paulina M.
Paulina M.

This is definetly my all time favourite product, even though it is quite expensive it is worth the price! And you can also get mini bottles of it at the till. You can use this before and after makeup, I use it before as it makes sure your makeup lasts all night. It's also great if you're looking for dewy finish and blends makeup on your face! Also keeps your face hydrated and looking less Cakey
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.

Great setting spray & additive to makeup. I use this to refresh my Anastasia dipbrow pomade when it dries out and fix+ brings it right back to life. Great for setting your brush to tap on some glitter or metallic pigment! Also great to mist your highlighter brush then dip into your highlight powder, gives a super bright highlight! And of course a great setting spray that keeps makeup in place!
tati d.
tati d.

Honestly, if you don't have this product you need to run out and get it ASAP! This product is absolutely AMAZING, it intensifies your eyeshadow insanely! Just make sure you apply it right, a good distance away because I applied it so close it turned my eyeshadow to liquid with its rich pigmentation lol, but it's really amazing :) and it's great for setting your makeup too, it's very hydrating!
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Sacramento, CA

I love how versatile Fix + is. Not gonna lie, I use it excessively; I spray it on my foundation brush or Beauty Blender before applying my foundation and I spritz it all over my face before and after applying my setting powder. It smells amazing and really takes the "cake face" look away. It definitely doesn't extend the wear of your makeup but with a good primer, that shouldn't be a problem.
Jilian W.
Jilian W.
Paterson, NJ

Holy grail for everyone that uses this or plans to use it, this product is great to prep the skin and refresh your skin and/or makeup...its a lightweight mist of water packed with vitamins and minerals, infused with a blend of green tea, chamomile and cucumber to gently soothe and refresh the skin. Gives an instant boost of hydration while delivering a soft sheen to refresh and finish makeup.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA

I think every person should at least try the map fix plus setting spray at least once-in-a-lifetime and then if you don't like it move one I absolutely love this I wouldn't trade this setting spray for anything in the world I use it to set my make up I said to hydrate my skin or you did to make my eyeshadows pop or use it to make my highlighter more glowing tried girls it's worth the 22 bucks
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Moncton, New Brunswick

Bought this because I've heard nothing but amazing things. It's the first setting spray I've ever used and it's amazing!! Yes, 26$ is a little pricey, but it's a good sized bottle and works almost too good for words. I like using it after moisturizing my skin to make it easier to apply primer, foundation etc. but it's also amazing at setting your makeup too! Either way you use it, it's great.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.

This is one of those products that I CANNOT run out of! It is so versatile...prime with it, set your makeup with it, or my personal favorite- spritz your eye shadow brush after you've picked up product (especially shimmers) and the color just EXPLODES! Sooo vibrant. This product and technique is also amazing with highlighters if you really want to glow. I will never go without my MAC Fix+!!
Shamoy W.
Shamoy W.
Bonita Spgs, FL

Wonderful product...
I love Fix Plus, it has so many uses; primer, setting spray, eyeshadow intensifier.
It really is a "does all".
It sets ones makeup beautifully, removing the powdery residue associated with the use of powder. It also leaves one skin & makeup nice and glowy. It also acts as an extra boost of hydration, needed for those of us with dry skin. I highly recommend tis products.
Lori T.
Lori T.
Ventura, CA

This will always be my all time cant live without finishing mist, skin refresher it is my "HOLY GRAIL" 💕nothing will ever compare!! I have been using this baby like crazy this summer it gives me that pick up in the middle of the day and gives my make up that just applied glow✨ my skin changes with every season but this beauty always knows and gives my skin what it craves... Thank you MAC💕✨✨
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.