Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (315)
Dominique L.
Dominique L.

This spray is amazing and will keep your make up in all day and if affordable ! You only need about 3 to 4 sprays
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
TN

Not only is this good for setting, but it's perfect to make your dry products wet! Especially with eye shadows!!!
Sheena D.
Sheena D.
El Paso, TX

Settling spray is everything. I love this stuff. You know it's good setting spray when it's hard to wash off. Lol
Maria I.
Maria I.

I like this spray to use it more as a glue for pigments and to refresh or blend the makeup not as a setting spray
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
College Station, TX

Classic refreshing spray! I'd love to get it but unfortunately I just can't bring myself to pay the price for it.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Providence, RI

One f the best settling sprays out there in the market . I can never go wrong with his its a must have in my life
MariahJadee R.
MariahJadee R.
Los Alamitos, CA

This was an alright product i just feel that there is other setting sprays that work just as well for less money.
Harlee J.
Harlee J.

Couldn't live without this stuff. It's the only thing that keeps my makeup in place in the high Florida humidity.
Noemi O.
Noemi O.
Sunnyside, WA

Love this product this product recently purchased this item aND haven't used it yet but Ivery heard great reviews
Celastine H.
Celastine H.

Works AMAZING worth every single penny. I would suggest this to any of my friends and it give a great set finish.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.