BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Christina B.
I picked this product up at my local Nordstrom. I found that the spray lasted me about a good six months. I typically use it to wet my brush for a metallic eyeshadow. I think it is priced a little too expensively but I would repurchase.
Jazmine C.
Love this primer and find it very hydrating I have a combination skin and it does great for me so I think it would be great for anyone. It smells great and doesint feel like I'm just spraying something sticky on my skin like other brands
Jessica J.
Salem, OR
First and for most I am in L-O-V-E with scent. I have oily skin... I am obsessed!! Sometimes I spray a little on before my foundation..... I ALWAYS use at least 2 sprays when I'm done with my makeup. I will never be without this product.
Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
Best setting spray in the market !!!

I have tried a lot of setting sprays all between high end and affordable and I always end up getting back to this one and re-purchasing it !!

Makes my makeup stay all day and eliminates the powdery look !!
Dana T.
Charlottesville
Love this product, I have used this several times, does not leave your face sticky at all!!!  Gives you a fresh finish that is hydrating.  It is a bit pricey but I would buy it again.  You can buy this online or at a local MAC counter.  Overall a great product!
Theresa R.
Howard Beach, NY
Magic in a bottle! I love to spray this on my brushes in order to enhance a shadow, and I also love to spray this on my face as a little refresher before I apply my makeup!
Steven N.
Love this setting spray but the stream is very harsh and doesn't mist correctly. I got the limited edition Fruity Juicy and the packaging is so stunning and the smell is great. I wish they would simply adjust the spray to be more fine.
Anareli A.
It's great to start and end your makeup process. It hydrated your faces before putting on a primer or liquid foundation. When you spray it on your face to finish off your makeup it set everything in place giving you a flawless finish.
Cindy C.
San Juan
This primer is perfect for sealing makeup, either before or after our make-up. Can be used both to seal our makeup and also to pre-base and even to make our shadows appear more intense. Is a phenomenal product and I recommend it 100% 😚
Abby T.
I use this product mostly to make eyeshadows more pigmented or to make my highlight pop! It is long lasting but I do find it to make my face a little greasy throughout the day, overall i do think it is worth the money and you get a lot of product, I recommend to all my friends!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.