Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (444)
Eliangy R.
Eliangy R.

The KEY to have a fantastic make up all day long it's a setting spray. This one is easy to use and affordable.
Gabriella G.
Gabriella G.
Tampa, FL

It's easy and fast it don't mess up anything I'm glad they made this and that i have it fast and it fast to go
Dayana G.
Dayana G.
Anaheim, CA

This spray is so great I love it I use it when I'm done doing my makeup and my makeup last really long with it
Buffie B.
Buffie B.

I love this... I use after apply makeup to set... Spray on the shadows that need extra little pop... Love love
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Arlington, TN

I'm not sure I feel about the spray. It's defiantly different from powder. I felt like it didn't work as well.
Mackayla Q.
Mackayla Q.

I liked it although it takes a while to figure out and get used to it is nice to know it nit going to mess up.
Mary W.
Mary W.
Coalport, PA

My go to product I take this every where it's just so hydrating but a little to pricey to buy all the time ...
miranda b.
miranda b.
Scappoose, OR

I don't really notice too much of a difference using this product. I have friends who live it and swear by it.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Prospect Park, PA

Everything about this product is amazing. If I could buy the entire Mac store I would. Their products are gold
Felicia H.
Felicia H.

This product works really well. I find it works best if you put another layer of powder over top of the spray.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.