Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (382)
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.

I'm totally in love with this setting spray! It keeps all my makeup in place especially when I sweat a little since its getting really hot now a days.
Nelly C.
Nelly C.

I absolutely love this stuff. It sets & makes my makeup last basically all day. I also love that they have a travel size perfect to keep in your bag.
Edmil R.
Edmil R.

This product is definitely one of my holy grail! A few spray on my face and it leaves my makeup lasting the whole day without looking completely dry.
dasani m.
dasani m.
Jamaica, NY

This spray I heard about is great for an all natural look after you put on your foundation or powder it makes you look like your wearing less make up
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Piscataway, NJ

I love MAC's Fix+ to set my makeup because it is so refreshing on the skin. It's not scented and dries really quickly. I've been using it for years!
Kaitlyn F.
Kaitlyn F.
Freeland, PA

Just okay. I feel this works the same as many options that are much cheaper than this product is. Value is important to me so I wont be repurchasing
Julia B.
Julia B.

I use this spray before applying my makeup. I've been using it for over a year and not sure if it makes a huge difference, but doesn't break me out.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

Perfect for making an eyeshadow very pigmented and creamy, makes the makeup look and natural however not suitable for oily skin bc it adds hydration
Kareen S.
Kareen S.

I use this stuff like everyday. I use this to prep my face before applying makeup as well as after. Absolutely love it gives me such a great finish!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.

I love using this. This is a multipurpose product from mac I use it for makeup setting for making eyeshadow more pigmented and for helping the skin!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.