BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Tina R.
Tina R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Are use this product in my professional make up kit at the beginning of most make up applications as a skin refresher, and something to make the skin feel more awake. Clients love the feeling of this product and I love the way that it works. I can also be used mid make up application to refresh foundation that may have gotten dry before you wanted to or maybe if you need more slip
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Kent, WA
This is my favorite finishing spray to use! My make up stays on all day and doesn't get oily or cakey looking at all! I will usually spray some on before applying other face products and definitely after I'm finished applying all of my make up. This is my go to for sure and I recommend it to anyone!
Marine A.
Marine A.
I love this setting spray. It keeps my face normal all day. I have combination skin. So if I get a little oily this helps me with the oil. I love the spray on the bottle because it sprays even on the face and it's a fine mist. But I also love using this if I want to intensify my eyeshadow. I would defiantly repurchase again.
Abby J.
Abby J.
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
This was the first and only setting spray I have used! I love this product so much! It is refreshing and easy to use. Whether you are at home or on the go, all of MAC products are reliable and beautiful.
Maholy M.
Maholy M.
Fresno
The Fix Plus from Mac is so bomb I buy that product every time I have only like 4 bottles of it and that means it works so good it helps my skin a lot since I'm very oily from it zone for like helps control that and is a good price for that bottle since like it's Mac obviously but I love it I hope everybody uses that product
Cyndia G.
Cyndia G.
Madera, CA
Been using this product for the last 12 years I absoululy recommend it. I was always a skeptic about a spray helping your makeup last all day. Once I tried it i am a firm believer that it works. It also works great to pigments shadows and or highlighters.
Jami R.
Jami R.
Another holy Grail. I always keep a backup bottle because I can't run out. I love to spray it on my face when I'm not wearing make up. I love to spray on my make up as a finishing spray or to refresh my look. I also love using it to wet my brushes for shimmery eyeshadows. This is overall one of my favorite products from MAC.
Rie G.
Rie G.
Love, love, love! The best prep and prime EVER! Its not sticky, it makes my powder foundation look amazing! And that says a lot coming from a girl that has NEVER liked foundation until she was introduced to MAC Studio Fix Powder by a friend.
I love the light scent of coconut, and with this new FruityJuicy packaging.....Im reminded of my trip to Maui, Hawaii. 🌴🌺🌾🍍
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
Bloomington , IN
I absolutely love this setting spray, and I love spraying it on eyeshadow to get a more intense look! Immediately after spraying it you see a huge difference in how dewy and gorgeous your skin looks. Makes sense why it's a completely classic setting spray. It doesn't help with longevity but does help with enhancing your skin.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Raleigh, NC
Amazing!! I've gone through so many bottles of this stuff. I spray it on when I'm done with my makeup to make everything look really seamless and blended but also less cakey. I love it as well to get good color payoff from shadows if I spray a little on my brush before. It also is a great price and can be used for back to mac.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.