Add a Photo

Photos (554)
Donnette R.
Donnette R.
Cleveland, OH

I just discovered this and now cannot live without it! This is the most amazing spray on the market. It makes my face look flawless.
Kyra L.
Kyra L.

Based on reviews it sounds like a really nice product. Many people says it's not the best for oily skin though so bear that in mind.
Dani F.
Dani F.

This stuff locks your look into place. Expensive, but with it. I never wear heavy makeup without it. It does make a huge difference.
Salma S.
Salma S.
Saint Paul, MN

This is one of my favorite setting sprays at the moment. I not only use this product to set my makeup but I also use it as a primer.
Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.
Westminster, MD

I can't say enough good things about this. I use this everyday!! It blends my makeup together perfectly for a flawless all day look!
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Satsuma, AL

I could bathe myself in this stuff! So refreshing and I love the scent. I use it for foiled eyeshadow and to set my makeup in place!
Frelianny E.
Frelianny E.
Miami

This beauty classic promotes even skin tone and creates the ideal base for make-up, plus it noticeably reduces oiliness. I love it!!
Kathleen J.
Kathleen J.
Hermosa Beach, CA

I love this to set my makeup, freshen my face, use with eye shadow, etc! You can use this for so many things. No complaints from me
jasmine r.
jasmine r.
Bronx , Ny

I go through a bottle a month. I like how this spray has so many purposes. I use it
to set my makeup and also to moisturize my skin
janice e.
janice e.
Bell

This setting spray works very well, it makes your shadow last long, it makes your highlight pop, and it works for combination skin.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.