BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Sofya G.
Sofya G.
This is a really lovely refreshing spray for the face. It contains green tea and feels really soothing especially in the summer time when it's hot out. It's really great to spray on the face especially if you over apply powder or you're looking a little bit cakey. That said it's not a setting spray and won't make your makeup last any longer.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I love this spray. It's great for multiple uses. I like spraying my brush with it to make an eyeshadow or highlighter more intense. It's great for giving that "wet, dewy" shadow or highlighter look. It's great for priming or setting my face when I want my skin to look dewy and fresh. The price is pretty good. I would definitely recommend it.
Jynx M.
Jynx M.
I have been an avid user of this for 8 years now. I love it it's great for foiling shadows, priming, setting. Tip: I usually mist and walk into it rather than actually spray my face. And when spraying my brushes I spray and swirl my brush in the air so it doesn't get to wet. I never spray directly into the pot. Must have in your beauty bag.
The fiz plus is simply amazing it minimizes the skin and smoothes the skin it could be used as a makeup primer or an everyday freshness for the skin it can be used for all the skin types oily,dry,and combination i like it because it refreshes my face every day it also keeps my makeup all day long it smells so good too and with all of these positive reviews it's not expansive at all which i think every one likes that right i really recommend it to everyone needs a makeup primer and a makeup finsh setting spray this is my always go to spray..
Mia V.
Mia V.
Union, NJ
I bought this because there was a lot of hype around it. I've tried, and loved, the urban decay setting spray in the past so wanted something for comparison or something that would be better than the urban decay setting spray. I was honestly disappointed and probably wouldn't repurchase it.  I don't think this made a difference in my makeup. It also didn't make a difference when i sprayed it on my face before makeup. I feel like this is just really expensive water!
Jocelyne Y.
Jocelyne Y.
This product is super versatile! You can get so many uses out of this, you can apply before makeup to prime, after makeup to set and make the makeup settle really nicely into the skin. You can pick up a metallic shadow on a brush, spritz some of this then apply for a súper foiled shadow look. You can also use this to rehydrate your face throughout the day. It's just the bomb, I always repurchase this!
Nabanita B.
Nabanita B.
Minneapolis, MN
It is probably the best lightweight, mineral rich, reasonably priced and hydrating mist that gently invigorates the skin; creates a smooth base for makeup application; and finishes the final look. It blends perfectly with your skin. I highly recommend this product!
Alejandra A.
Alejandra A.
it feels great on your skin, its refreshing and moisturizing. By far the best setting/prep spray Ive used....I use it before make up if Im out of the house and dont have any primer and also after im done with my make up. Great $25 investement
Brittney K.
Brittney K.
The prep and prime fix+ is absolutely amazing. It hydrates my skin and sets my makeup beautifully. I also use it to spritz on my makeup brushes before or after putting eyeshadow on the brush, to help intensify the color. On days that I don't wear makeup, I still give myself a couple good spritz's to leave my face feeling fresh and hydrated.
Regina C.
Regina C.
This spray is amazing to help blend all your powders together! I have oily skin, so I usually use a matte foundation that leaves me looking powdery and flat. This spray helps blend it all together and gives my skin a natural skin-like glow that I love. It can also be used to spray on brushed before hilighter or eyeshadow to make the color pop and more intense.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.