BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Amber T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! I use it before putting on my makeup as a primer and I also use it after I put on my setting powder to make my face look less cakey. It gives my face such a natural glow! I would highly recommend if you're looking for a setting spray/primer in one!
Lisa S.
Hollister, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this in all my makeup looks! This is always in my to go bag and makeup kits when I travel. I actually buy the travel size to carry on the plane with me. I love this to wet my brushes for my shadows too!
Candace M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy grail product for anyone in the beauty community. Literally melts powders into your skin and makes your face look flawless. Nothing bad about this product at all. Recommend it to anyone who wears makeup.
Marjorie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love me some fix plus! It's $20.. so many uses. Before during and after make up. It doesn't make your makeup last longer it simply brings the skin alive and get get rid of the powder finish! It brings shadows to another level!
Alma H.
San Fernando
Best product that perfects your makeup. It leaves your face dewy and flawless. It help my dry skin. And it's easy, just a few sprays and it works. I just recently discovered it and I can't live without it now.
Maggie S.
Mitchell, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
All time favorite mac primer. A lot of my friends use this and it works so great. It feels so nice on the skin. It's very easy to apply. It smells nice and it looks very aesthetic. I would recommend to others.
Mayra M.
Marlin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use fix plus everyday when I apply makeup. It leaves my face with a dewy finish. I've purchases fix plus twice now and will continue. Can be used with eyeshade to make them more foiled and even highlighters
Gloria G.
This is the only Mac product I use. I absolutely love it. It keeps me natural looking. No cons. All pros. Love it. Keeps me looking good all day. No sun protection though. Would recommend to all beauty gurus.
Hannah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to every day primer! I use it before my makeup and before I go to bed and it keeps my skin looking and feeling fresh. It hides my pores super well when under foundation and I can't put this down!
Jessica D.
Martinsville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for years. I honestly can't live without it. I use it daily and always have numerous back up bottles on hand. The price is reasonable for the size and it's a can't miss product.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.