Add a Photo

Photos (596)
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Lexington, KY
Sept. 10, 2015, 3:18 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Don't let people fool you, you can use this with oily skin! I spray my entire face liberally, then use my damp beauty blender to blot my face and it blends all my powders and liquids and creams together beautifully.
It also does wonders for somewhat chalk, metallic or glitter eyeshadows. I spray my brush and dip in the shadows and blot them onto my eyes.
Nyquiah W.
Nyquiah W.
Callahan, FL
This is something I feel like everyone should have in their kit. I use it for so many things. To me, it's a skin refresher, a skin  finisher, a makeup setter, and I also use it to help my eyeshadow spread easier and appear more vibrant. I'm almost out of my first bottle, so I'll definitely be back to get a second (and possibly third) bottle!!
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
I love to set my face with powder but sometimes I get a little crazy so I go over my face with fix plus to prevent looking cakey. I would not use this as a setting spray personally it doesn't do what other setting sprays do. If you are to use it as one I would say definitely use it in colder months when the skin is more on the dry side.
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Roscoe, IL
I cannot believe I waited so long before trying this! It has a nice mist that immediately feels good on my face and it dries quickly. It has a very nice and subtle scent but after it dries, you don't smell anything. I use this before applying primer and then again after I've applied all my makeup. I don't think I can ever live without it now!
Carolyn F.
Carolyn F.
Hilo, HI
Being in the buisness I rely on having my clients not to have to worry about their make-up application perspiring off especially here in Hawai'i. I personally use it on myself as well. When my clients see me displaying my products out on location they always say (Thank you so much for using that on me, I'm going to need it for today).
Arica F.
Arica F.
Fix+ should be a staple product in every makeup junkies collection. If you are looking for a product that can revive and rejuvenate a face that you beat 8 hours ago then Fix+ is for you! If you are looking for a product that can give you that dewy and fresh boost that your face is missing then Fix+ is for you. If you are looking for a finishing spray...Fix+ is not what you are looking for.
Jewels S.
Jewels S.
Yuba City, CA
Bought this from Mac Cosmetics online I use this stuff for everything"I use it to make shimmery eye shadow pigments and foiled shadows pop, I spray it on my face after i'm done applying all my powders so everything blends into my skin and looks flawless, I use it to make my highlight stand out, it doesn't make my face look oily and has a nice smell ,this stuff is a MUST HAVE!!
Giselle R.
Giselle R.
Niantic, CT
I purchased this because it literally is on EVERY youtube makeup tutorial out there. So I figured I would give it a try, I use this to intensify my eye shadows and highlighter. I also spray this on my beauty blender to dampen the blender. It makes my foundation look flawless when I am applying it with a amp beauty blender with Fix +
Wynter L.
Wynter L.
I re buy this constantly. Now I don't know that it works for prepping the skin, but it is a good refresher when dealing with a lot of drying products. If you have really dry skin, using this between each step can stop any Cakiness that can occur from a combination of products. I also use it to wet brushes for pigments. I do believe it has glycerin In it which helps with moisture in the skin.
shelby W.
shelby W.
Antelope , Ca
Can't go wrong with fix+ it is a multiple use product. You can use it to set makeup, wet a beauty blender to apply cream products or for applying shimmy eye shadow. It is a must have in your makeup collection and I can't live without it
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.