Add a Photo

Photos (472)
Kathleen J.
Kathleen J.
Hermosa Beach, CA

I love this to set my makeup, freshen my face, use with eye shadow, etc! You can use this for so many things. No complaints from me
sonia B.
sonia B.

I love this product. Definitely worth the price. Works amazingly on my skin since I have oily skin. Favorite MAC product purchased.
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Crystal Lake, IL

Honestly, this product is the bomb.com . I really recommend this to anyone who wants they're bomb making to stay all day and night.
jennifer M.
jennifer M.
Ny

I use this for refreshing my skin before I apply my makeup and setting my makeup so it won't look cakey and also for my eyeshadow .
Nancy D.
Nancy D.
La Feria, TX

This product is a little price but worth the money. I started using this because my sister recommended it to me . And it is amazing
Kara S.
Kara S.
Lascassas, TN

LOVE this product, works great! Gives a smooth look! Although it doesn't stay for long periods of time! Very easy to apply & blend.
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Wilmington, CA

Leaves your make up very nice with a great finishing touch. It also makes your makeup look less cakey! Highly recommend this. 10/10
Ronza S.
Ronza S.
Modesto

I have used this product before I put my makeup, and after. It does a very good job, and it give it a more natural look! I love it.
Mevale B.
Mevale B.
Bell, CA

This is a dream product. It's so good. It sets your makeup and makes it look flawless. It doesn't make it last but It feels good .
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.

I love using Fix + when my makeup looks too powdery. This spray makes my face look perfect and as if I don't have heavy makeup on.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.