BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Tiara W.
Mosspoint, Ms
I love this spray, it can be used to set and prime. All day lasting makeup, no smudging or creasing. Easy to apply, the spray bottles nozzle is like a mist of freshness. It was a great smell and a flawless matte finish.
Andi C.
Evansville, IN
I use Mac Fix+ daily. It works lovely to prime your skin, finish your makeup, or even intensify eyeshadows. This product simply gives your skin a glow and gets rid of any cakeyness. I have and will continue to repurchase.
Chu Y.
Awesome spray for all sorts of purposes. Hydrates before you apply primer, damp beauty blender, sets the face etc! Usually last me a decent amount before I buy a new one
Candace B.
Marysville , CA
I love using this product for dampening my brushes before using them and to prime my face before applying foundation. It's such a great product and I've been using it for years. It really helps your make up not be cakey
Rachel H.
Tucson, AZ
I love using this on my clients as a base for everything else. It helps to moisturize and even out the skin for other primers and/or foundation. I like that it has little smell,and I can use it on a broad range of skin types.
Danyelle M.
Greer, SC
I used every last drop of this but there honestly just better primers out there. It comes out easy and smells good. I just didn't feel like it helped with foundation or longevity. I did not repurchase it once it was gone.
Grace L.
Sammamish, WA
Love this stuff. Not a makeup setter, more of a refresher. Makes eyeshadows look amazing and refreshes makeup that looks too cakey or powdery. I think this should be a staple in any artists makeup collection!
Cheyanna S.
I wish the ingredients for a bit better and that the company didn't on animals but overall this is a great setting spray. I don't notice that it makes my makeup last much longer but it does take away any cakeyness midday.
LEAR33500 | Fabiana H.
miami
Holy grail!! Its light and you get so much product for the price. Definitely makes an impact when it comes to make up lasting and not moving around your face though out the day. I have oily skin so it balances out nicely.
Caralyn P.
West Palm Bch, FL
This product is a great way to set your make up and make the oxidation process faster. I find that when I spray this my makeup looks finished and comes together beautifully. I also have a travel size with me that I use to refresh in the middle of the day.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.