BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Alisha H.
Grove City, OH
Fix + is my favorite product that I use every day. It's perfect for making shimmery eye shadows look more intense and I use it to wet my brush before putting on my more matte foundations to keep my skin looking hydrated.
Haley R.
This is a major staple in my makeup collection! I use it multiple times per makeup session, I own it it regular and coconut and I have it in regular and travel sized for my purse. If you don't have it run and buy it now!
Lauren S.
Visalia, CA
This is a nice spray for making your skin look like it has a natural dewy glow. It doesn't make your make up stay on all day. This is not like the urban decay all nighter spray. I've used both together and it was great.
Brianna J.
San Francisco , CA
Love this product because it feels so refreshing. I use it foil eyeshadow and pre/post makeup. It doesn't have a weird smell to it either. It does last long because it is spray and it comes in a relatively large bottle.
Hue L.
Los Angeles , CA
Can't live without this!!! I've used this for many years! I use it after to set my makeup and also to hydrate my skin whenever it feels dry. I love how refreshing it feels afterwards. I hope mac will never discontinue this!
Makayla E.
Dawsonville, GA
Pretty decent spray for only twenty dollars. It's a pretty reasonably sized bottle as well. I have really dry skin and it work pretty well for me. It does keep my makeup lasting for a while. I probably would buy it again
Krista T.
Love love love! I use this to set my makeup in place and it just makes everything comas together so nicely! Great for all skin types in my opinion. I think the sprayer could be improved but overall it is a great product!
Shelby Lou H.
Works great has a bunch of product in the bottle makes the color of your eyeshadow more vibrant and keeps make up on your face all day it works great for what it supposed to do and leaves a matte finish on your face after you are done
Amanda D.
Niles, OH
I am not a fan of this. I have oily skin so all over the face it just makes you look like an oily mess. However, if you use it just to foil eyeshadows it works wonderful but not worth the price. Maybe if you have dry skin.
Rachel I.
I absolutely love fix+ nothing negative at all about this product , it's amazing for priming before foundation and also setting after you're makeup is done . Also is awesome for making shimmer shadows look more vibrant!!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.