Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (313)
Catherine M.
Catherine M.

Love this product! Feels so refreshing on your skin. Amazing way to intensify your highlight or eyeshadow colors.
Vanna R.
Vanna R.
Grand Prairie, TX

I love the skin finish spray it helps settle the makeup that you put on and it's amazing and it works really well
Cinthia H.
Cinthia H.
Santa Cruz, CA

I love looove this product. It keeps my makeup in place all day and gives me that nice finish. Totally recommend.
Sharlene R.
Sharlene R.

This is just amazing I tried it and could not believe how it makes your make up looks finish an keeps it in place
Anna B.
Anna B.
Fayetteville, NC

If you don't have this spray your missing out. I absolutely love it. very light and makes my make up last longer.
Valerie C.
Valerie C.

My favorite setting spray. I stay away from some setting sprays because of the smell. This one smells amazing!!!
Omg this is the best. I use it to set my makeup. Works wonder for all skin types. Will recommend it to everyone.
Saf H.
Saf H.
Nashville, TN

Seriously awesome! Keeps your makeup staying put without drying out your face like other setting spray products.
Paola R.
Paola R.
Malaga. Spanish

My name is Paola . I live in Malaga ( Spain) love products with good reviews and what the product promises true.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Mount Laurel, NJ

I do really like fix+ but it's not my go to! I don't like to use companies that test on aminales which Mac does.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.