Add a Photo

Photos (545)
virgen R.
virgen R.
Bronx, NY

Love this love how it hold the makeup together and how it doesn't let the makeup sweat out and how it last longer and put shine to it
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.

I love using this for my brushes when I'm doing highlighter to make it pop more or when I'm trying to make my eyeshadow more vibrant.
Natasha J.
Natasha J.
Memphis, TN

I received this as a sample with an online order from MAC. This setting spray is ok, but my heart belongs to Urban Decay All-Nighter.
Emilie R.
Emilie R.
Chandler, AZ

This is a really great setting and priming spray. I seriously loved it. It is hydrating but also makes your makeup stay out all day.
Lorena M.
Lorena M.

This is a good setting spray it definitely gives you powder free finish but I've had better when it comes to making my make up last.
Kristin F.
Kristin F.
Reno, NV

Use this! It smells amazing, not only does it set your makeup but it feels good as well, take it with you on the go. It's wonderful!
Sandy Areli H.
Sandy Areli H.
Passaic, NJ

This is definitely my go too! I can't live without this product (: awesome!!!!!! Works perfect to blend contour (especially cream contour)
Rachana T.
Rachana T.
Gilbertsville, PA

I love MAC cosmetics but... I don't like the smell of this primer when I apply it to my face and it felt nice a natural matte finish
Kyra L.
Kyra L.

Based on reviews it sounds like a really nice product. Many people says it's not the best for oily skin though so bear that in mind.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Jersey city, NJ

I use this for everything setting my makeup giving my eyeshadows for pigment also it leaves your skin looking flawless and beautiful
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.