Add a Photo

Photos (474)
virgen R.
virgen R.
Bronx, NY

Love this love how it hold the makeup together and how it doesn't let the makeup sweat out and how it last longer and put shine to it
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Easley, SC

This is the best setting spray. My makeup always looks great when using this. My makeup doesn't smudged or cake and it lasts all day.
Nancy L.
Nancy L.

It sets makeup well and is great for applying shadows wet. Does not have a scent and really improves staying power of makeup overall.
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Ann Arbor, MI

I use this mostly for wetting shimmery eye shadows and it really works well to intensify the color. Also works great to set the face.
Sally A.
Sally A.
Panama City Beach, FL

I don't know where to start about this product I reallllly love it it's so affordable and it works very very well I love this product
Rusne Č.
Rusne Č.
Vilnius 28-5

Great!great!great! So hydrating ! If your face feels to tight and dry. This is an amazing products to make it look soft and natural.!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.

I love this product for priming the face or setting it! It may make your face a little bit oily but it makes you so dewy and healthy!
Rebeca T.
Rebeca T.
Oklahoma City, OK

This is a great setting spray! It keeps your makeup looking flawless all night long! I do not recommend leaving the house without it!
Natasha J.
Natasha J.
Memphis, TN

I received this as a sample with an online order from MAC. This setting spray is ok, but my heart belongs to Urban Decay All-Nighter.
Shay S.
Shay S.

YESSS WORKS AMAZING MAKES MY MAKEUO STAY ON ALL DAY GO GET IT!!! Literally and it helps my make up just glide on and look so natural.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.