BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Wewahitchka, FL
Love love love this product! I keep one in my house and one in my car just in case I need to freshen up my look. I found out that you can also use this product to spritz your eye shadow (while it is on your brush, but before you actually apply it to the lid) and brighten up the pigment!
Lacey A.
Lacey A.
Athens, TN
This is must have for me..I use it when I finish my makeup but before my setting spray..it evens everything out and eliminates the cakey powdery look..it smoothes everything out and makes the skin look flawless..I let it dry a couple minutes and then apply my setting spray..I will continue to repurchase this and highly recommended it to others
Marisa R.
Marisa R.
Monterey Park, CA
This is everything to me!!!! I go through this like nothing. I keep one in my purse so that when I'm on the go I could freshen up. It's easy to use, it's fool proof. I can't not live without it I buy this spray once every two months. It's a staple in my beauty routine
Karly J.
Karly J.
Hillsboro, OR
Review for: Skin Spray
Love, love, love this product! I purchased a travel size bottle because I had heard some of my favorite beauty gurus talking about it and I was not disappointed. This was my first time purchasing and I will definitely repurchase in the future.
Georgeanna W.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
This is the best makeup spray for both prepping and setting the face! It makes your face look dewy and radiant. I also use it to amp up shadows for super pigmentation. I purchased one for my daughter for Christmas since she is constantly using mine!
Chasidy P.
Chasidy P.
Fairbank, PA
Review for: Skin Spray
Seriously love this product! It is so versatile and works wonderfully. I like to spray this before I apply my foundation because my skin is kind of on the dry side. I also like to apply it when I am finished to avoid any extra powderiness. It is also awesome for use with foiled eye shadows. Just an all-around good product. I will certainly be repurchasing!
Mariel R.
Mariel R.
Phoenix, AZ
Mac prep prime fix my favorite setting spray. I use it before and after makeup is applied. It helps my makeup stay on all day, and melts it all together at the end so I get a flawless application! It also works great to emphasize glitter or metalic shadows by just wetting the brush before applying to eyelids. The price is great!!! A must try
Regan W.
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
First off, I love the box this comes in! I instantly feel refreshed when I spray this on. I spray before and after I apply my makeup cause I can't get enough. I love the smell and it seems like this has some glitter in it? I could be wrong, but maybe it just the dewy look it gives off! The price is great for what you get. My new #1 primer
Lizelle B.
Lizelle B.
San Lorenzo, CA
This was the first primer I ever bought. I'm super glad that I did. I have combination skin. Sometimes oily and other times dry. I spray this on and it Leaves my face with a tacky ish feeling but I think it's great because i know my makeup will last longer. When I first put it on I wait till it gets tacky or dry. I would defiantly buy again.
Christie A.
Christie A.
Boston, MA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
i typically use this to wet my shadows and highlighters to really make them pop, and while im sure almost any setting spray can do that, this is the only one i use to do that. its a huge bottle too, i bought it a year ago and haven't even used a third of it, its just super usable. side note: this does not prolong the wear time of your makeup, just so you're aware. its only supposed to make you look less powdery (and added bonus of wetting shadows and highlighters)
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.