BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Maria C.
Tampa , FL
Does not really set my makeup as a setting spray. But love thay it provides moisture and fix my foundation by not making it cakes and removing dry patches. As a base/primer, it works really well. I've bought this product more than once.
Anaya Y.
Always keep fix plus handy, although there are cheaper out there that work better I do like to keep this on hand. It's lightweight the mist is very soft, it keeps my face hydrated and refreshed while keeping my makeup and oily skin at bay
Kelsea L.
Claremore, OK
I can't go without this in my stash! This product is so versatile. I use it to pigment my eyeshadow, brighten my highlight, primer, finisher, and much more. It smells fresh and I like the pump packaging. I keep this on hand always!
Jenna M.
Warren, MI
I give this product 5 stars! This is my favorite setting spray. I noticed it gives me more of a natural finish. It is easy to apply the only thing I do not care for is when the bottle is almost empty it starts spitting out rather the spraying.
Mina R.
Colton, CA
I love it on a bare face but when I put it on with makeup it cakes up my face and makes me really greasy. I use it to damp my beauty blender and for a little freshness on my face.
Leyna W.
Rochester, NY
this product is amazing for priming the skin for foundation and setting after foundation. It is also amazing for bringing out the pigment in eyeshadows if you spritz your brush first! I love the spritzer and the formula feels really nice!
Taylor T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Very refreshing and hydrating. I also love spraying down my brush with this lightly before applying foundation! I love how it comes out in a perfect light mist, it never separates my makeup! I have a big bottle and travel size when I go out of town or if I'm a bit dry. Best ever!
Kinjal P.
Love this mist!! It's perfect for over or under makeup or even just by itself! I ran out a while back and haven't been able to buy a new bottle yet but I definitely will be soon! This spray is amazing and it really freshens up your face!
Alexis K.
Medina , NY
I love to use this before applying all my makeup. It is super refreshing on the skin. I also set my makeup with this and helps my makeup last longer and stay in place. I definitely recommend this and definitely think it's worth the price!
Trish V.
San Jose, CA
Fix+ is my go-to makeup setting spray. I've never had a bad experience using this product. I love that it does not have a sticky feel after it has dried. My favorite thing about this product is that it always sets my makeup so flawlessly.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.