Add a Photo

Photos (445)
MariahJadee R.
MariahJadee R.
Los Alamitos, CA

This was an alright product i just feel that there is other setting sprays that work just as well for less money.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Cranston, RI

One f the best settling sprays out there in the market . I can never go wrong with his its a must have in my life
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
College Station, TX

Classic refreshing spray! I'd love to get it but unfortunately I just can't bring myself to pay the price for it.
Selene R.
Selene R.

Mac prep + prime fix works great It can be be mix on loose pigments setting spray long lasting and it smell great
Maria I.
Maria I.

I like this spray to use it more as a glue for pigments and to refresh or blend the makeup not as a setting spray
Sheena D.
Sheena D.
El Paso, TX, TX

Settling spray is everything. I love this stuff. You know it's good setting spray when it's hard to wash off. Lol
anna l.
anna l.
El Monte, CA

I love this. You can use it to do so many things. I especially love to wet my brush and pack on eyeshadow with it
I love this so much. It's great for my skin and gives me a nice refreshed look. I definitely recommend using this
Sharlene R.
Sharlene R.

This is just amazing I tried it and could not believe how it makes your make up looks finish an keeps it in place
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
TN

Not only is this good for setting, but it's perfect to make your dry products wet! Especially with eye shadows!!!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.