Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Annie G.
Annie G.
Odessa, TX

Me encanta este producto mas por que funciona super bien lo utiliso antes de maquillarme y despues me funciona super bien
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Haysi, VA

Beyond amazing and useful product. It is great as a face primer, adding moisture to the skin, and a makeup setting spray!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Tallahassee, FL

This fix plus is great for hydrating your face for you or your clients. I love this because it brings the makeup together
Jacqueline  M.
Jacqueline M.
Hanford, Ca

I don't see what the hype is all about. I have my NYX setting spray that does a better job than this and it's way cheaper
Erika S.
Erika S.
Mckinney, TX

I've been wanting to try this product for so long. I've heard it's great!!! I've heard it make your makeup colors pop!!!!
Venessa B.
Venessa B.
El Paso, TX

I love it is one of my favorites it helps my makeup stay longer and by the end of the night my makeup still look flawless
Lupita L.
Lupita L.
Gainesville, GA

Like this primer to set my make up and for my shimmer eye shadows it gets me a lot of pigmentation. It feels lightweight.
Karina K.
Karina K.
Danbury, CT

Awe some awesome awesome great for ur skin and great for cakey foundation will remove cakiness within seconds of using it
Yasmina N.
Yasmina N.

Always buying more of this! Can't get enough! Love to use this as a setting spray aswell as it gives a very hydrated feel
Nevaeh J.
Nevaeh J.
Elkins, WV

So good and really helps I use it every day and I wish they would make a travel size of it so that I can twith the makeup
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.