BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Zaria M.
Temecula , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cannot live without my fix plus! I spray after foundation and before studio fix powder which gives a full coverage satin finish. Intensifies eyeshadows and highlights too. Highly recommend! Soothing in the skin!
Erika G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i bought this after seeing great reviews on it from youtube and it's absolutely amazing! it really does blend all the makeup together and prevents it from looking cakey and keeps my makeup looking great all day.
Payton K.
Kingston
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this face mist. It really hydrates the skin before, during, and after my makeup. I would recommend this to any type of skin. It didn’t leave your skin with any residue and I would definitely but this again
Ashley U.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was one of the first mac products that i purchased. I was really excited about trying it out. It last all day! I have oily skin and feel it makes my skin feel even more oily and makes it look even more oily.
Chelsea K.
Branford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wish I could give this 50 stars! Fix plus is one of my favorite Mac products. In my professional kit I use it to make eyeshadows stand out and I use it as a finishing spray on all of my clients. Definitely recommend!!!
Ashley R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love MAC Fix+! It's very refreshing and I use it all the time especially during the summer months! It helps with makeup not looking cakey! It's also good to use to wet your brush to apply highlighter or shadows!
Ashley P.
Corp Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore this product! It has so many uses. It has great packaging and sprays on easily. It keeps my makeup in place all day. I also use it on my eyeshadow brushes for more staying power! I will always repurchase!
Kaylie H.
Mount Vernon, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fix plus is my go to for almost everything! It's a great priming and setting spray, and it's a great spray to make colors more vibrant on the eye! This is my go to for everything and I always have a bottle on me!
Crystal M.
Bronx
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've only ever had samples of this product and honestly I don't understand why I haven't gone ahead and purchased the full size. My makeup always looks flawless on top of this stuff. It's so soothing and filling.
Vanessa M.
Falls Church, VA
I personally don't like gel-type foundations so this is a great alternative. I love feeling refreshed before putting on my make up and this prep + prime does just that. I do recommend it to all you beauty lovers.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.