Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (553)
Diana P.
Diana P.

the best makeup fixer, does not leave you feeling greasy and allows the makeup last much longer, the skin keep very fresh and healthy
Adalicia D.
Adalicia D.

One of my favorite products to use all year long. Lock your make for the whole day specially during the summer. Love ❤️ this product.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.

I love using this for my brushes when I'm doing highlighter to make it pop more or when I'm trying to make my eyeshadow more vibrant.
Lia R.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD

I just love the way it preps and primes my skin. It shows the true beauty of the make up. Makes your face look fresh and long lasting
Rebeca T.
Rebeca T.
Oklahoma City, OK

This is a great setting spray! It keeps your makeup looking flawless all night long! I do not recommend leaving the house without it!
Shay S.
Shay S.

YESSS WORKS AMAZING MAKES MY MAKEUO STAY ON ALL DAY GO GET IT!!! Literally and it helps my make up just glide on and look so natural.
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Ann Arbor, MI

I use this mostly for wetting shimmery eye shadows and it really works well to intensify the color. Also works great to set the face.
Sally A.
Sally A.
Panama City Beach, FL

I don't know where to start about this product I reallllly love it it's so affordable and it works very very well I love this product
virgen R.
virgen R.
Bronx, NY

Love this love how it hold the makeup together and how it doesn't let the makeup sweat out and how it last longer and put shine to it
Lauren B.
Lauren B.

I love this product for priming the face or setting it! It may make your face a little bit oily but it makes you so dewy and healthy!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.