BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Ali M.
Ali M.
Ludowici, GA
This is the best thing I've come by! I used it as a primer and setting spray which is definitely a pro to this product. I'd say it does the job for any skin type. I have combination. I would recommend to anyone looking for a new primer/setting spray it's especially great for going out my make up lasted all night while at a party if you're even just curious you should give it a try.
Colleen E.
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
Love this product. It can be used for prepping your skin before makeup, but also too add more shine and depth to eye shadows. It comes in a travel size so you can try it first before you buy a big one. The travel size is only ten dollars. You can now buy MAC at Ulta Stores!!
Araceli A.
Araceli A.
Aurora, CO
Whether it's before or after I apply my makeup, I apply this to my face. It's very hydrating for the sling before applying anything on the face. I have dry skin so that step really helps! Also when you are done applying everything on spraying a bit of fix+ does the trick on making my makeup look flawless! Recommend for anyone with any type of skin.
Kimberly N.
Kimberly N.
Creswell, OR
Invaluable. This can be used so many ways. As a heads up, this is not a makeup setting spray. This can prep your skin if it's a little dry before you put primer on, refresh your face if you look cakey, deepen eyeshadows to foil them out. I've also been spritzing my makeup sponge with it and my foundation looks more even. This is a must have tool.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Bowling Green, OH
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I tried really hard not to love this product, I wanted to believe the skeptics saying it's just expensive water, but man does this stuff make my skin look flawless! I can't go a day without spraying this on after powdering my face, otherwise I end up looking like a cakey mess. It's also great for reviving your old gel liner when it gets dried out
Avanti A.
Avanti A.
I really like this product for the purpose of making my shimmer eyeshadows pop / appear way more pigmented. I just spray it on my brush before dipping it into the shadow, and apply the pigment onto my lids. It really does make a huge difference in the intensity of the color, and lasts for quite some time! It has become a staple in my makeup routine.
Lara V.
Lara V.
vancouver
This is a very nice spray to make your sparkle shades in your shadow palette really pop and shine on your lids. It is a spray that sprits out a a clear liquid in which you could either spray your brush or prep your face with. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants an extreme sparkle on their eyelid this is the perfect product for you.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
LOVE my Mac Fix +!!! I spray it on my beauty blender when I contour to make a more beautiful application on top of my foundation and reduce the appearance of pores or a cakey look. I also spritz it at the end to my entire face.Too many people confuse this with a setting spray, which it's not. It won't lock the makeup in, it will only help eliminate a cakey look.
Stina C.
Stina C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Holy Grail Product! I use this for everything. At the beginning of makeup process at hydration let it set in. It's acts like a power-booster when you wet the brush and put highlighter on! I carry a small you can buy for $10 in my purse and It brings my makeup back to life!

I go through about a bottle every other month MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
I love this stuff but I think that the mac makeup artists need to know their product better. When I bought this it was marketed to me as a setting spray, but in reality it's actually a way to blend your makeup, or refresh your makeup half way through the day. Using it as a makeup refresher is an awesome tool but it's definitely not a setting spray.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.