BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Neely, MS
I love how versatile this product is and how it does extremely well however you do decide to use it. I've gone through three bottles. I use it to prep my skin, as a setting spray, as a refresher, and to spray on my brushes for extra pigmentation. All around great product and even using it in so many ways, a bottle lasts quite a while.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Van Buren, AR
Does anyone do their make up and not use this product??!!! This works so well for applying shimmers. It makes the shimmer way more intense, so I always always always use it for shimmers. I also spray this on my beauty blender when applying foundation. Every time I get to the bottom of the bottle I have a new one waiting for me to use!
koraima p.
koraima p.
Favorite setting spray & spray to refresh my makeup throughout the day. I go back and forth between this one and the urban decay one but I find this one doesn't leave your face feeling tacky. I use it before applying makeup and after. As well as spraying it on my brushes before picking up eyeshadow. Works good on combination skin and hydrates your face while wearing makeup or not.
Becca O.
Becca O.
Hattiesburg
MAC has some very pricey products but this one, like many others, is worth the price! This will leave your makeup smudge free and gorgeous all day and all night. The bottle also contains a large amount of product and not much is needed for each use. Love this product and highly recommend as a setting spray and a primer spray - 2 in 1.
Bethany b.
Bethany b.
Franklinton, LA
I like the MAC Prep and Prime despite it being a little pricey. One of my favorite aspects is the fine mist it sprays. I don't use it every single day so it does last me a decent amount of time for how much I pay for it. For me I didn't notice any pore coverage or change in my pores. I would purchase again eventually.
Sarahi G.
Sarahi G.
I do not use this prep and prime mist to set my face since I have combo/oily skin so it won't do me any good BUT I DO use it to wet my brushes to make shimmer shadows more intense and OMG I cannot live without this stuff! It makes even the cheapest shimmer shadows appear high quality! I highly reccommend this product. It is a staple in my makeup collection!
Kim P.
Kim P.
Can't go wrong with the fix plus prep & prime.
It hydrates the skin and provides an add glow to the skin.
The ingredients consist of green extract which refreshes the skin while creating a smooth makeup finish. Retails for about $25.
Suzanne I.
Suzanne I.
Milford, MA
I finally broke down and bought this product. To me, it does not help keep my oils at bay and it does not make my foundation last all night. However it does help powders melt into your skin beautifully. It is terrific with foiled shadows and it is just a refreshing mist for your face. I absolutely love the way it smells and makes my face feel.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Hey yall this prep+ prime is my go to for spraying on my eyeshadow brushes for better pigment and for my highlighter brush when wanting that blinding glow:) i never really used it for a primer but it does actually work as a setting spray! but I prefer it as a spray for my brushed and definitely does make everything look better.
shelby W.
shelby W.
Antelope , CA
Can't go wrong with fix+ it is a multiple use product. You can use it to set makeup, wet a beauty blender to apply cream products or for applying shimmy eye shadow. It is a must have in your makeup collection and I can't live without it
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.