BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Jennifer A.
Swainsboro, GA
This is a great product! My favorite way to apply is to spray on my highlight brush and apply with my highlight on my cheek bones! Gives such a beautiful glow! Also nice to apply with eye shadows that you want to pop! I would recommend this to others!
kristin c.
San Diego, CA
This is a staple into my make up routine. This products helps put all of my look together. it helps complete the look. It helps make it look smooth and put together. A must have in my opinion!
Jeanette B.
Columbia, MD
I love this spray! I use it as a spray to intensify my eye shadows or highlighters. Also I use it as a makeup setting spray for a light refreshing feel. It doesn't hide pores or anything corrective like that. But none the less it's a nice spray 😊
Jessica M.
Everett, WA
A must have in anyone's collection. So many uses and it feels great on the skin. Use to prime. Set. To pack on shadow colors. Use to refresh the skin throughout the day. Plus it smells great too. What's not to love? It's a cult favorite for a reason.
Maddy S.
Manhattan, KS
This is a staple in any makeup lovers collection! You can Prime or set the face! I even use this to spray on my brushes to make eye shadows more pigmented! I would highly recommend this to anyone wanting a primer! The price isn't too bad either!
Melissa L.
Cape Coral, FL
I have been using Fix + for years. I use it to set my makeup, foil eyeshadows, and refresh my
Makeup throughout the day. It is a wonderful product! My only reasoning for 3 stars: I wish MAC would change the sprayer. It's not the best I've used.
Kathryn D.
I use this on top of my foundation and to make my eyeshadows more metallic and I LOVE IT!!! It has quickly become a staple in my makeup collection. It's a multi-use product which makes it great for its price! I plan on repurchasing when I run out
Laura W.
Everett, WA
Love this stuff it is like liquid gold. Any eyeshadow look that I want more intense I spritz my brush with this and dip it into the color and it intensifies it so much and so beautifully. I also use it to intensify my highlight too when I want to glow.
Kaitlin P.
Love it so much use it everyday very long lasting helps my makeup hold for hours beats all other brands mac is amazing and they know what they are doing wierd little smell but nothing to bad you can't handle will be purchasing again and very soon
MaryLynn G.
Brooklyn, NY
Who in there right mind has not used MAC Fix Plus in their life before! From giving yourself a pick me up throughout the day to making your eyeshadow more pigmented this is a miracle product! Perfect for all especially if you love the dewy look.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.