BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Emily M.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot stress enough how important it is to prime your face ALWAYS before applying any foundation. It leaves your face like a smooth canvas. Helps make up stay on a lot longer and avoids any cakey uneven look.
Taylor Z.
I started using this product at a very young age. My sister used to buy it and I had no idea what it was for but I used it anyway and was amazed at what it did to my adolescent makeup look. I wish it was cheaper but they have a travel size even though id use it in a week. Beautiful outcome.
Aide G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best! I use it to really pick up that shimmery eyeshadow and help it just shin. It works great and lasts hours it has a matte to natural finish, I would buy this again and would recommend this to you
Viviana P.
Oceanside
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's hard to just pick one Mac product cause everything is amazing and you can never go wrong with it and yes the price is crazy but it's so worth it all my family uses Mac and we love it even my grandma love it
Layna L.
Baltimore
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a product that has always been used on me at photo shoots and has always worked amazing! Being under hot lights all day for a long period of time, it's important as a model to not have your make up shiny
Adebola J.
Hampton , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a lot of primer water and setting sprays But this one is my "essential" spray to tone down setting powder. I use it before applying foundation as a primer, after foundation, and after setting powder.
Alexis S.
Haughton, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so good! I use this to make a "foiled" look with my eyeshadow and as a setting spray. I'm really not sure if it has any sun protection or not. It's long lasting for sure! It's definitely worth the price!
Vanessa M.
Falls Church, VA
I personally don't like gel-type foundations so this is a great alternative. I love feeling refreshed before putting on my make up and this prep + prime does just that. I do recommend it to all you beauty lovers.
Jotishma N.
Auckland
I have been using MAC fix plus spray for years and I cannot live without it! The mist on the spray is perfect for even distribution across the face without ruining your makeup. It can be applied after makeup is completed as it keeps your face from looking cakey or it can be sprayed before makeup for added moisture. Definitely recommend.
Jessica G.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this in multiple ways and love it. Primer, spray it on my highlight and contour kit, spray it on my brush to help my makeup glide on. It's great for multi purposes. I always tell my friends about this product.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.