Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (471)
Ashly D.
Ashly D.

This spray is a life saver/ game changer! Finally something to keep my make up from melting off my face in the hot summer months!
Barbara L.
Barbara L.
Fresno, CA

Love this works like wonders and it does an amazing job on your eyeshadow a if you want to use it that way it's my holly grail ..
Alex R.
Alex R.
Flagstaff, AZ

So I have oily skin that gets extremely dry after putting on makeup. This stuff? My makeup never looks cakey or bad. I love this!
Taryn n.
Taryn n.
Mckinney, TX

I have been using this for years! Keeps my makeup in place, and also smells great! It drys quickly and doesn't leave any residue.
viridiana g.
viridiana g.
El Paso, TX

This is a really good product I've used it and it works wonders on the skin. I've tired other products but this is my number one.
Gabrielle Y.
Gabrielle Y.
Claypool, IN

OMG OMG OMG I am in love!! I have tried so many primers and this one has over powered them all! I cant explain how amazing it is!
Valeria Á.
Valeria Á.

La hidratación que este producto le da ala piel es asombrosa. A demás de que refresca la piel y hace que esta música más radiante
Delphi H.
Delphi H.

It's perfect! It leaves your skin dewy and Hydrates. It's easy to apply. I like hohe you gab lock it and the bottle is very good.
Jerika S.
Jerika S.
Caguas

Its a great product, in faces that needs products oil free. I loved
Its very important to have the product to have a great makeup
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Yakima, Wa

I have tried and am a huge fan! have also heard that e.l.f makes a great dupe that works just as well for a fraction of the cost!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.