Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (314)
Larisa P.
Larisa P.

Best setting spray. Very refreshing on the skin. Makes your makeup look flawless. You must try it.. I just love it
lenora B.
lenora B.
Harvey, LA

I've been using this product for years to set my concealer and oh my gosh it works every time I love this product.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Joshua Tree, CA

#bestof15
love this stuff. makes you makeup stay on all day even through sweating hahah.wpuld recommend to anyone.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
College Station, TX

Love this stuff! Best setting spray I've ever used. Once I found this one I would never consider using another one
Rachel R.
Rachel R.

Finally a setting spray that works! Even though it's kind of pricey but Mac products are valuable and great quality
Kristie R.
Kristie R.
Midland, TX

I love this stuff! I always use it and it smells really good!! It makes my makeup stay better than anything else!
Helen B.
Helen B.

The best, I used and I love with this product, I buy to my mother and all my sisters and we love it this product.
I love this so much. It's great for my skin and gives me a nice refreshed look. I definitely recommend using this
Yasimer T.
Yasimer T.
Barcelona. Anzoategui

Cumple su función, aunque hay otros mejores este cumple con lo que dice, ademas es practico a la hora de utilizar
Maria S.
Maria S.
Bahia Blanca

beautiful fixer product complies very well with what promises to apply it does not feel heavy and dry pretty fast
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.