BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Moo C.
Kissimmee, FL
BEST FEELING PRIMER EVER. I put it on before a full face of makeup and it is so refreshing. It can also be a refresher after some wear of the day has made my makeup feel gross. This will be a consistent favorite of mine.
Candace B.
Marysville , CA
I love using this product for dampening my brushes before using them and to prime my face before applying foundation. It's such a great product and I've been using it for years. It really helps your make up not be cakey
Krista T.
Love love love! I use this to set my makeup in place and it just makes everything comas together so nicely! Great for all skin types in my opinion. I think the sprayer could be improved but overall it is a great product!
melanie m.
MAC Cosmetics Fix+ Mist this is my holy grail product it is like oxygen in my routine I cannot go a day without using it I feel a difference in my make up on I don't use it it blends powder into my skin perfectly I have bought it over and over again
Amanda D.
Niles, OH
I am not a fan of this. I have oily skin so all over the face it just makes you look like an oily mess. However, if you use it just to foil eyeshadows it works wonderful but not worth the price. Maybe if you have dry skin.
Courtney C.
Hazel Park, MI
I LOVE THIS STUFF. I begged my boyfriend to buy it for me because I always hear people rave about it and let me tell you... it works wonders. Definitely worth the price!! You can use it on your face or on your brushes.
Karima F.
This product leaves your skin feeling fresh and glowing. The mist feels like a cool refresher for your makeup. I absolutly love love love this product and i recomend it for and everyday makeup look. definetly try it out and you will not regret it.
Danyelle M.
Greer, SC
I used every last drop of this but there honestly just better primers out there. It comes out easy and smells good. I just didn't feel like it helped with foundation or longevity. I did not repurchase it once it was gone.
Lauren S.
Visalia, CA
This is a nice spray for making your skin look like it has a natural dewy glow. It doesn't make your make up stay on all day. This is not like the urban decay all nighter spray. I've used both together and it was great.
Shantel J.
Clinton Township
It was "ok" for me. Not with the pay when you have NYX for $9.99. My skin is only it this seemed somewhat slippery to me on my skin like it wouldn't have much of an affect on me. I've used on others, never had an issue.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.