Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (444)
Sharlene R.
Sharlene R.

This is just amazing I tried it and could not believe how it makes your make up looks finish an keeps it in place
Celastine H.
Celastine H.

Works AMAZING worth every single penny. I would suggest this to any of my friends and it give a great set finish.
Kristie R.
Kristie R.
Midland, TX

I love this stuff! I always use it and it smells really good!! It makes my makeup stay better than anything else!
Noemi O.
Noemi O.
Sunnyside, WA

Love this product this product recently purchased this item aND haven't used it yet but Ivery heard great reviews
Harlee J.
Harlee J.

Couldn't live without this stuff. It's the only thing that keeps my makeup in place in the high Florida humidity.
Vanna R.
Vanna R.
Grand Prairie, TX

I love the skin finish spray it helps settle the makeup that you put on and it's amazing and it works really well
Kristin T.
Kristin T.
Aiea, HI

A makeup girls must have. I love the results this product gives. Worth the investment to hold your look in place.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Traphill, NC

I love this product! It always makes my makeup look great! I couldn't imagine not using it now that I've started.
Sara E.
Sara E.

So obsessed with this product. I use it almost every day, even if the only makeup I wear is eyeliner and mascara.
MariahJadee R.
MariahJadee R.
Los Alamitos, CA

This was an alright product i just feel that there is other setting sprays that work just as well for less money.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.