BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Emma M.
I just purchased this and I'm so so in love. I use it as a prep to my primer, then to set if I'm going for a smooth natural finish. It smells amazing and helps my pores. I would recommend everyone have this in there collection.
Sarah H.
Bath , PA
Who doesn't love this stuff. I like to get the mini ones. I use it when my makeup is done it lasts most of the day. And just makes my face feel refreshed and not cakey.
Shaylin B.
Des Moines, IA
Love this for setting or refreshing makeup! The sprayer is really great and it doesn't "camel spit" at you! I've really been enjoying it only downside is for the price I wish you got more product but I will definitely repurchase
meg n.
I decided to try this out after seeing many good reviews on it and I'm glad I did! My makeup really did look much better after using this and my makeup lasted longer and didn't look cakey at all when using this. Lasts a long time too!
Taylor S.
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ last all day and makes you feel refreshed. But it does have a unpleasant scent and does not hide pores. This product is a fine mist and looks very natural on the skin. I would definitely recommend.
Dana M.
Twp Washinton, NJ
This is my favorite setting spray! It's crisp and refreshing. It always gives my face the perfect finish. I recommend this for anyone with any type of skin. It gives my face a natural finish and I would definitely buy it again.
Jessica H.
Morristown, TN
Fix plus is another holy grail product and every girl needs this in her kit. Use it before makeup, after makeup, or to intensify colors on your eyes! It smells great and makes the skin look so hydrated! I definitely recommend!
Vicki S.
Woodbridge, VA
You can you the primer before and after makeup. No sun protection so be careful. It's very easy to apply and spray. It doesn't have a over powering smell natural finish. Yes I would recommend this primer to friends and family .
Trista T.
This is hands down my favorite setting spray / mist!!! The packaging is really pretty in my opinion!!! This setting spray is good for pretty much all skin tones! And it makes my makeup last ALLL day! Would highly recommend and will continue buying over and over again!
Kelsey U.
Commack, NY
This is a must have for me. I use it nearly every day to soothe my skin. If I'm wearing makeup I spray my face before hand and let it soak in. The smell is amazing, the product is calming and it makes a great mixing medium for shadows.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.