BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Tirza N.
San Francisco, CA
Im don't wanna be such a band wagon or what so ever, but long story short after all of this i just try this stuff! I usually use setting spray from skindinavia and im still loving it, but God oh God this stuff also do magic in my skin. If i feel too powdery after put all the foundation, setting powder, powder blush, powder bronze everything powder, i just spray this bad boy and YASSS, magic happened!!! All the powder melt to your skin and changed it become one with your skin (if that make sense :p) Anyhow, this fix plus is just amazing! Its my holy grail everrrr.. thank u Mac
Tess H.
Bemidji, MN
Mac gets the award of trendsetter for me because I remember buying this YEARS before the hype about other setting/prime sprays came out. I don't use this on my actual face, I prefer to use this product to amplify my eyeshadows. This product makes my patchy shimmer shadow go from 0 to 12 in one spritz of the brush. Its not a cheap product but it truly makes my shadow look SO much more pigmented and it makes it stick for long periods of time as well! I would highly recommend. The reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 is because its ehhh on the price when I only use it for eyeshadow.
Megan E.
Waukesha, WI
I purchased this product at Macy's a few weeks ago. I was so excited to try this product after seeing so many youtubers and bloggers rave about it. I haven't noticed a huge difference after using it. I've sprayed it before my makeup, after my makeup, on my brushes, and on my beauty blender. I just don't feel like it makes a huge difference. It did make my eyeshadow more vibrant though. I'm going to keep playing around with it and hopefully be able to make it work for me.
Kimberly V.
Helotes, TX
I purchased this and the Urban Decay All-Nighter Setting Spray to compare the two and return whichever spray didn't work with my skin. Due to my oily complexion, this Mac spray did its job of adhering to my makeup and making it last longer, but one thing I didn't like is the dewy finish. I'm already oily looking after a couple of hours, I don't need a dewy look on top of that. One thing MAC could improve on is having a variety of sprays like UD that is suitable for oily, combination or dry skin. Once that becomes a thing with MAC, I would instantly give them the missing star in their rating.
Lindsay L.
Monterey Park, CA
Holy grail of setting sprays!

What I love: Hydrating
This is the best setting spray, primer, ect. I used to only use MAC products, but now have moved on completely except this item. It is the first thing and last thing that I put on my face with my morning make up routine. Throughout the day it also it so refreshing to spray when needing a little freshening up. If sprayed on a brush before using eye shadows, or blush it makes the more pigmented too! Works with every foundation I've ever used. And better than any other competitor.

What I dislike: Nothing!
Vika R.
I'll be honest, I'm still trying to figure out the numerous ways to use this product. Not because it's bad, but because there are so many ways to use it! I usually use it as a primer spray and sometimes as a setting spray, if it's not too hot outside. Technically speaking, this isn't meant to be used as a setting spray, although some people do use it for that purpose. It's also fantastic for getting more pigmentation out of powder. Think brighter eyeshadow! Just dip your makeup brush into the shadow, spray a spritz on the brush, and voila! Your eyeshadow is pigmented times 10!
Blanca C.
I looove Mac's prep + prime spray! It's amazing, I love applying it after I've applied everything else. It helps my makeup look less powdery/cakey and it gives it a more natural look! It also helps my makeup stay put all day! I also love to use it when I want my highlights to be a little more pigmented. I just spray my brush a little and then go into my highlighter and apply. This product is very versatile and I love it!
Ciara G.
Arlington Hts, IL
i will never understand what the heck I'm buying when i buy fix + but i keep buying it. Its got so many uses but i still don't really know if it makes any difference. I think the NYX dewy skin mist is a good alternative for wetting brushes and the mario badescue (i know i spelled that wrong lol) rose water spray is a way better facial mist. both of those are cheaper, but i continue to buy all 3 products cause fix + is just one of those staple products that you feel like you have to have. i usually get the travel size though to save money and i don't go through it that quickly.
Luna H.
This prep + prime fix is AMAZEBALLS! I love that the mist is is SO fine - goes on to cover the entire face and allows your makeup to gleam!!! It's alcohol free, contains antioxidants and provides decent moisture so great for anyone with dry to combination skin. It has a light fragrance, of which I'm a fan, although I can imagine some people like their products to be fragrance free - so just be wary of that! All in all I highly recommend! :)
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.