BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Jaci D.
Jaci D.
My go to setting spray. I have normal/combination skin. I use it on myself as well as clients. It really helps all of the powders set into the face leaving it looking more natural all while making the makeup stay in place all day. I always replace my bottle before I run out! Can't go without it!
Diana M.
Diana M.
BEAVERTON, OR
C'mon who doesn't love themselves some good ol' fix +?? took me a long while to come around and buying it. finally I bought it last year, and i am in love! i spray it on my brushes before makeup so it helps blend so well. will def continue to buy this!
Tay L.
Tay L.
This is a really good primer and setting spray but I really love to spray this on my brush after I've swiped my brush in eyeshadow! It really makes the color more vivid, vibrant, and long lasting. Really this spray works as three things. It's definitely worth the buy. Sometimes they have different scents and they do carry smaller bottle than this big one.
Snežana M.
Snežana M.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a product I discovered a few years ago when I went to pick up my foundation at the mac store and it has been a staple in my daily beauty routine. I love the way it smells and the way it sets the makeup as well as preps and primes prior to the application of foundation. Absolutely love everything about this product and would recommend it to anyone.
Monique K.
Monique K.
Everett, MA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I have always been a mac lover always.. and this is a staple to have for making ur shadows pigments stand out I use this to really make the shadows pop by spraying the brush first then putting into the shadow.. and if you want to blend out any foundation or concealer just spray your beauty blender and press into the skin to get a flawless look that lasts
Keri C.
Keri C.
Chicago, Il
Fix+ is great for making my eyeshadows more pigmented. It's not a long lasting setting spray, but one that will add a glow to your face and reduce the powdery look. I love the way it smells - like sweet cucumbers. There are definitely better setting sprays, but if you want something simple and hydrating that also works well with eyeshadows, Fix+ is great.
Tabatha H.
Tabatha H.
Fairfax, VA
Holy grail product! I've looked for a dupe but haven't found one yet. It really helps the powder on the face skin into your skin. I use it through out the day to refresh my makeup. Use it to wet my brushes for more intense color payoff for shadows and highlighters. It's not a setting spray! I've repurchased this over 20 times and will continue to do so!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I really like this setting spray. It smells wonderful and does extend my makeup wear throughout the day. I also like that the sprayer locks which is great for travel. The only thing I don't like is that it is a powerful spray and it deposits a lot of product. It basically soaks your face and takes a while to dry. I wish it was a slightly finer mist.
Sophia T.
Sophia T.
Don't even start me on this amazing product! This is an amazing product to do anything with, I kid you not. It makes a flawless setting spray, pigments sparkly shadows, is a good primer, and much more! I have never found a product that can live up to the Mac Fix+. It's amazing for anything you need it to be! The spray is great because it mists all over your face and it doesn't just shoot out which is very convenient.
Sola O.
Sola O.
Boston, MA
Everyone should have this in their collection! Before putting on makeup, I first spray my face with MAC charged water. Then I spray my damp beauty blender with Prep + Prime to apply my liquid foundation and concealer. This allows the foundation to blend seamlessly and it also helps my makeup last longer!

My concealer no longer creases and my makeup is flawless for hours! This is definitely a staple in my collection.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.