Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (582)
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
LOVE my Mac Fix +!!! I spray it on my beauty blender when I contour to make a more beautiful application on top of my foundation and reduce the appearance of pores or a cakey look. I also spritz it at the end to my entire face.Too many people confuse this with a setting spray, which it's not. It won't lock the makeup in, it will only help eliminate a cakey look.
Stina C.
Stina C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Holy Grail Product! I use this for everything. At the beginning of makeup process at hydration let it set in. It's acts like a power-booster when you wet the brush and put highlighter on! I carry a small you can buy for $10 in my purse and It brings my makeup back to life!

I go through about a bottle every other month MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
I love this stuff but I think that the mac makeup artists need to know their product better. When I bought this it was marketed to me as a setting spray, but in reality it's actually a way to blend your makeup, or refresh your makeup half way through the day. Using it as a makeup refresher is an awesome tool but it's definitely not a setting spray.
Avanti A.
Avanti A.
New Brunswick, NJ
I really like this product for the purpose of making my shimmer eyeshadows pop / appear way more pigmented. I just spray it on my brush before dipping it into the shadow, and apply the pigment onto my lids. It really does make a huge difference in the intensity of the color, and lasts for quite some time! It has become a staple in my makeup routine.
Chasidy P.
Chasidy P.
Fairbank, PA
Oct. 23, 2015, 6:45 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Seriously love this product! It is so versatile and works wonderfully. I like to spray this before I apply my foundation because my skin is kind of on the dry side. I also like to apply it when I am finished to avoid any extra powderiness. It is also awesome for use with foiled eye shadows. Just an all-around good product. I will certainly be repurchasing!
Silvia P.
Silvia P.
Niles, IL
I can't live without my fix plus!! This stuff is SO refreshing. The scent is great. I recently purchased is a few limited edition scents (coconut and lavender) and they gave me LIFE! I always apply this when I use powder foundation and it helps it just melt into y skin and look seamless!
Karly J.
Karly J.
Hillsboro, OR
June 26, 2016, 6:10 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
Love, love, love this product! I purchased a travel size bottle because I had heard some of my favorite beauty gurus talking about it and I was not disappointed. This was my first time purchasing and I will definitely repurchase in the future.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Wewahitchka, FL
Love love love this product! I keep one in my house and one in my car just in case I need to freshen up my look. I found out that you can also use this product to spritz your eye shadow (while it is on your brush, but before you actually apply it to the lid) and brighten up the pigment!
Georgeanna W.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
This is the best makeup spray for both prepping and setting the face! It makes your face look dewy and radiant. I also use it to amp up shadows for super pigmentation. I purchased one for my daughter for Christmas since she is constantly using mine!
Marisa R.
Marisa R.
Monterey Park, CA
This is everything to me!!!! I go through this like nothing. I keep one in my purse so that when I'm on the go I could freshen up. It's easy to use, it's fool proof. I can't not live without it I buy this spray once every two months. It's a staple in my beauty routine
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.