Add a Photo

Photos (444)
Kristin T.
Kristin T.
Aiea, HI

A makeup girls must have. I love the results this product gives. Worth the investment to hold your look in place.
anna l.
anna l.
El Monte, CA

I love this. You can use it to do so many things. I especially love to wet my brush and pack on eyeshadow with it
Catherine M.
Catherine M.

Love this product! Feels so refreshing on your skin. Amazing way to intensify your highlight or eyeshadow colors.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Traphill, NC

I love this product! It always makes my makeup look great! I couldn't imagine not using it now that I've started.
Sara E.
Sara E.

So obsessed with this product. I use it almost every day, even if the only makeup I wear is eyeliner and mascara.
MariahJadee R.
MariahJadee R.
Los Alamitos, CA

This was an alright product i just feel that there is other setting sprays that work just as well for less money.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Cranston, RI

One f the best settling sprays out there in the market . I can never go wrong with his its a must have in my life
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
College Station, TX

Classic refreshing spray! I'd love to get it but unfortunately I just can't bring myself to pay the price for it.
Maria I.
Maria I.

I like this spray to use it more as a glue for pigments and to refresh or blend the makeup not as a setting spray
Sheena D.
Sheena D.
El Paso, TX, TX

Settling spray is everything. I love this stuff. You know it's good setting spray when it's hard to wash off. Lol
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.