MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Ashley W.See all 640 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (637)
Buy on Nordstrom
Keri C.
Keri C.
Chicago, Il
Fix+ is great for making my eyeshadows more pigmented. It's not a long lasting setting spray, but one that will add a glow to your face and reduce the powdery look. I love the way it smells - like sweet cucumbers. There are definitely better setting sprays, but if you want something simple and hydrating that also works well with eyeshadows, Fix+ is great.
Jaci D.
Jaci D.
My go to setting spray. I have normal/combination skin. I use it on myself as well as clients. It really helps all of the powders set into the face leaving it looking more natural all while making the makeup stay in place all day. I always replace my bottle before I run out! Can't go without it!
Jaspreet P.
Jaspreet P.
This setting spray is the absolute best!!! I use it before and after my makeup! First to prep my skin since it works well with all types of skin! And then I spray it after my makeup so it keeps my makeup looking flawless all day long! I do recommend this to all! It's a must have! Makes me feel as if my collection is COMPLETE!
Autumn W.
Autumn W.
Akron, OH
I really wanted to love this stuff because of the amazing reviews, but unfortunately it made my already oily face even more oily. It looked great after I first sprayed it, and within the hour my t-zine was such an oil slick....I had to wash my face. Unfortunately I returned it, but did buy the smaller size as it worked great for my shimmer eyeshadows!
kristin d.
kristin d.
Laurel, MS
I absolutely love this fix plus by mac!!! It feels so nice when you spray it on over your makeup! Leaves you skin dewy and makes your highlight pop! It dries quickly too! Doesn't really make your makeup " set" but definitely worth using to stand out!
Colleen E.
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
Love this product. It can be used for prepping your skin before makeup, but also too add more shine and depth to eye shadows. It comes in a travel size so you can try it first before you buy a big one. The travel size is only ten dollars. You can now buy MAC at Ulta Stores!!
Ali M.
Ali M.
Ludowici, GA
This is the best thing I've come by! I used it as a primer and setting spray which is definitely a pro to this product. I'd say it does the job for any skin type. I have combination. I would recommend to anyone looking for a new primer/setting spray it's especially great for going out my make up lasted all night while at a party if you're even just curious you should give it a try.
Adrienne L.
Adrienne L.
I love this product a lot. It's super light and refreshing on the skin. I always spray my eyeshadow brush with Fix+ to make my shimmer shadows more pigmented. I really love doing this. However it's not a setting spray in any way so that is important to know. It won't extend the life of your makeup. It is mainly to help foundation/makeup look less cakey. Just something to keep in mind!
Molly M.
Molly M.
Urbana, IL
This will change your makeup forever. It makes the makeup melt into my skin, takes away any cakey or powdery finish, and locks it in place. It has a slight scent to it, but hardly noticeable. I order mine online and it is totally worth every penny!
Telesha M.
Telesha M.
I can't go without my fix+ it's so refreshing and keeps my makeup in place all day! Even though I have combo skin I love the finish it gives. It doesn't have a strong scent which I love. Awesome product I make sure I always have one in my makeup bag
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.