Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (523)
Joanna M.
Joanna M.

Love love these product works super good for any type of skin and fixes your makeup super good I would recommend for anyone
Tania R.
Tania R.
Kansas City, KS

This is a good product I love the smell but not as effective also the brand is not vegan which means it's tested on animals
sara G.
sara G.

I got this thinking it would be a good setting spray but no its a primer mist. It's very good for refreshing the makeup too
Primer maravilhoso super consistente não tem cheiro e não causa nenhum tipo de irritação a pele um ótimo preparador de pele
Karina A.
Karina A.

This setting spray rules! It just gets the job done i feel like my makeup lasts for at least 8 hours . It smells great too!!
Linds
Linds

Love Mac fix + ira such a nice setting spray! It keeps my makeup on all day and it smells so good and freshens up my face!
Rachel G.
Rachel G.

Love this product! I use it daily on my face and also on my foundation brushes and sponges to help my make stay on longer!
Juliana B.
Juliana B.

If you want your make up have a flawless end, and long lasting on your face, you have to use the Mac prime fix, is a most.
Sierra C.
Sierra C.

So far so good:) I recently bought this and I must say I like the way it refreshes my skin and makes my face look amazing!
Ang T.
Ang T.

I love using this fix+
I use it before applying my makeup AND after and my makeup lasts all day. Own large and travel size
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.