Add a Photo

Photos (553)
Richelle S.
Richelle S.
Phenix City, AL

Mac Fix+ Skin Setting Spray works wonders and my makeup looks good all day long! I often suggest this product to my friends amd peers.
Clarissa R.
Clarissa R.

Absolutely love this love it for the summer for keeping the make up put in place would recommend to anybody overall an amazing product
Ameera K.
Ameera K.
Skokie, IL

This stuff is just amazing!! I use this mist after I apply my foundation to set it and then after my contouring and stuff I respray it
Mayra Ale G.
Mayra Ale G.
Las Vegas, NV

I bought it because its very popular. But I feel like it doesn't do much to your skin or at least not to mine. I bought the travel size
Valeria N.
Valeria N.
México

Es un producto sensacional me gusta mucho como deja la piel y mas en la zona T, todo lo deja en su lugar y mas cuando haces el contury
Cristina J.
Cristina J.
Las Vegas, NV

This is what started the setting sprays madness for me. Always a love of mine that I will repurchase with every occasion that I have.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Easley, SC

This is the best setting spray. My makeup always looks great when using this. My makeup doesn't smudged or cake and it lasts all day.
Shay S.
Shay S.

YESSS WORKS AMAZING MAKES MY MAKEUO STAY ON ALL DAY GO GET IT!!! Literally and it helps my make up just glide on and look so natural.
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Ann Arbor, MI

I use this mostly for wetting shimmery eye shadows and it really works well to intensify the color. Also works great to set the face.
Natasha J.
Natasha J.
Memphis, TN

I received this as a sample with an online order from MAC. This setting spray is ok, but my heart belongs to Urban Decay All-Nighter.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.