BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Taylor G.
District Hts, MD
The best finishing spray! Good for changing a powdery face to more of a skin finish! You can spray this before and after makeup! The spray is a mist and doesn't leave droplets on your face. It's affordable
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
There's a reason so many people swear by this: its good stuff. It really does wonders for the longevity and effect of some products on my skin. Will always have a bottle of this on hand!
Dominique H.
I love this setting spray by Mac it sets my foundion very well I would recommend this to a friend and a family member. good for all skin type. Good for the price. And easy to apply to the skin when applying the foundion yes I would  Peripera Egg Face Foundation Balm with SPF 30/PA++
Alexis R.
Owasso
This is great as a fixing spray and as a shadow wetter to make things more intense. It is easy to apply thanks to the mister and is a natural dewy finish!!! I love everything about it but I wish it was a little cheaper. I will buy it forever!!!! I love this!!!
Shamariah J.
Clermont, FL
Very disappointing for the price point. Works just as well as some of the drugstore setting sorays that I've used and its very easy to use up the majority of your product too quickly. Its decent, but definitely not worth the hype. Unfortunately a miss for me!
Ally D.
Somerville, MA
This will take your eyeshadow to the next level! A few sprays of this on a brush with automatically intensify your glitter, shadow, highlight, whatever! I can't say enough about this...I will never go back to using eyeshadows or intense pigments without this!
Jamie H.
Tinton Falls, NJ
Fix plus is a must have for my makeup routine. I use it to set my makeup and to intensify eyeshadow shades almost daily. I've repurchased it at least 5 times in the past few years and would recommend it to anyone who wants to get the most out of their makeup.
Charlene M.
Literally cant live WITHOUT this!!! It's such a versatile product, my fav use is to make my highlighter pop! Spray a little on brush after product and damnnnnn it will sparkle!!! I also use this before my make up and throughout the day to help with any caking!
Valeria Z.
This is my holy grail. I stock up on this because I am afraid to run out. First of all, this is so great for hydration and prepping the skin for makeup application. I also use this as a setting spray because it makes my face look less powdery. This product just makes everything blend a little more nicely and is also great for making eyeshadows more pigmented.
Taylor B.
Lakeland, FL
This is a great product to set your makeup to keep it in place for a day’s wear. I have oily skin so it didn’t combat my oil like other sprays do but it it did keep everything in place. Unfortunately for me it didn’t meet my expectations for a setting spray.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.