BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12053)
Ashley H.
Jax Bch, FL
If I could give this 1,000 stars I would. ABSOLUTLY TO DIE FOR. I spray this on my face when I don't even have makeup on. Its just that amazing. $20.00 which isn't very much and it last for awhile. Love love love this
Mckenna M.
Las Vegas
This primary is life I love the way it finishes on your skin it's very lightweight not heavy it feels very refreshing when you put it on it works for every skin feature I would purchase this again I just think everyone should at least try it out.
Jen F.
Concord, NC
Holy grail for sure. I don't use it as much for setting spray anymore because the mister isn't great and I don't feel it works well for setting but to wet my brushes, prime my skin, refresh my skin, this is perfection.
Caley H.
Works really well setting my makeup. It has a nice light mist that doesn't soak your face. It also works well with wetting your brush if you want a wet look or want more intense colors. I really recommend it. It also comes in a smaller size if you want to try it before committing to buy the larger bottle.
Erica W.
This is such a versatile product and worth every penny! This is a primer that you can use for so many different things and is essential for your makeup kit. It's long lasting and I'd definitely recommend this to others. I love it!
Emily S.
Beautiful prep + setting spray! Has a nice clean scent. Before I apply my face products, I spray this and set it with a beauty blender. Gives a nice touch. Then after I apply makeup I spray again, getting rid of cakiness
Shelby V.
I use this product everyday, and absolutely love it! I use it right before I put my make up on and after, and it really does help keep my makeup on ALL DAY! Everyone needs this spray, especially if they work all day and can't always touch up their make up!
Destiny M.
Richmond, IN
I don't know if this stuff actually does anything, but I do spray this on my face after my makeup application. In my head, it helps my powder foundation to set it. I just like how hydrated it makes my skin feel.
Dana S.
If you don't have this in your life, do yourself a favor and run to your nearest Mac counter right now to get this Fix +! I am telling you, if I could bathe in this stuff I probably would lol. This is such a lifesaver in so many ways I couldn't live without it. I spray this over my face when I make the mistake of applying too much concealer, too much powder or anything and it takes the cake right away! I even spray this on my damp beautyblender in order to prevent my makeup from caking up in the first place! I also spray my eyeshadow brushes with this if I want a shadow to be more pigmented for it makes the shadow more intense. I just spray it and dip it into the shadow and it works amazingly. For only $22, you get magic in a bottle and I recommend this to everyone who is a makeup lover.
Chelsea L.
Love this stuff! It helps enhance eyeshadow and makes your eyes pop! It is affordable and will last you forever. This product is also good for setting your makeup as well. It leaves your makeup looking fresh and clean.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.