Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (314)
Sinai S.
Sinai S.

It really helps my skin gives my face a wonderful look into love it smells great feels so refreshing as I apply it
madison t.
madison t.
Charlotte, Nc

One of the best setting sprays ive used. pricey but worth it. elf makes a dupe for this spray that is 3.00 dollars
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Godley, TX

Mac fix + sprays are so amazing! I use them everyday. Love them so much! It will always be my go-to setting spray!
Eve Z.
Eve Z.

Must have multi purpose mist. Helps calm down over powdered skin. Helps to 'Foil' eyeshadow, apply loose pigments.
Alexzandrea S.
Alexzandrea S.
Fairview, WV

I love this! It literally sets my face for the day! It feels refreshing and clean. And it lasts a super long time.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
SOUTH HOLLAND, IL - Illinois

This prep & prime is awesome. Ladies if you have the money to spend on quality, I strongly recommend this product.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Riverside, CA

Absolutely love love love this setting spray! I use it for eye shadows and to set my face. definitely is worth it!
Lisa B.
Lisa B.

I spray this when my makeup looks to cakey. It really helps to melt everything into my skin and look more natural!
Larisa P.
Larisa P.

Best setting spray. Very refreshing on the skin. Makes your makeup look flawless. You must try it.. I just love it
lenora B.
lenora B.
Harvey, LA

I've been using this product for years to set my concealer and oh my gosh it works every time I love this product.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.