BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Daiana L.
I love this setting spray so much ! It will forever be one of my favorites ! It's also very affordable and the quality and quantity is great . It makes my make up last so much longer ! I love it it's so refreshing you guys need to use this product.
Liv P.
My holy grail setting spray! Makes the makeup really meld with the skin and gives your look a very natural finish. Makeup lasts all day and it's very hydrating! Also the sprayer on the bottle gives the perfect mist, will definitely be repurchasing!
Chelsi C.
Gretna, LA
This primer really keeps your makeup in place all day. I event went to a pool party and my makeup didn't melt off in the heat. I didn't have to worry about constantly blotting or checking my face. Bonus! It has a wonderful light coconut fragrance.
Farjana R.
Jackson Heights, NY
I love love love this setting spray. I have really oily skin and this is by far the best setting spray I’ve tried. It actually keeps my makeup especially my foundation intact which is really hard to find for me. I would definitely recommend this!!
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, Nc
This is such a great product to use as a setting spray. This mist smells so wonderful and is gentle on skin. I also find that spraying it onto brushes before applying eyeshadow really helps to enhance the pigmentation of the colors. I think that it is worth the price.
Leona J.
Bergenfield
Definitely a staple in my makeup collection! The scent of this spray is out of this world. It is so refreshing & just makes my makeup look so good. It helps eyeshadows look much more pigmented & helps my skin look flawless when I look a bit powdery.
Alyson M.
Maplewood, MN
If I did a refreshment on my full makeup face, this is the best mist primer I've used. It lasts me forever!! I have repurchased it multiple times and the smell is extremely light.
Carrie H.
Northport, AL
Everyone needs to try this at least once ! I love the smell it's so fresh and clean ! It adds moisture and freshness to the skin ! Also is nice as a wet liquid for. Shimmer eye shadows !
Shontel S.
Jackson, MS
One of my favorite MAC products! Keeps my makeup on all day, I just need to figure out why I get oily . The price is about $30 but it is very long lasting , I've had mine for a while now & still haven't ran out & I'll mostly definitely buy it again.
Jessica S.
Love soaking my whole face in this lol feels amazing on the skin and makes my foundation look flawless! Love putting this on after my full face of makeup as well! Always helps if you were a little too heavy on the baking!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.