BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12061)
Alaina A.
Creedmoor, NC
Amazing. I always bounce back and forth between favorite setting sprays, and this one is another fave for me after finally trying it out. I tried the little travel size and I have got to get my hands on a big one now!
Kay R.
Fresno, CA
I love this product it is so handy and useful, you put it on after all of your makeup is on and it definitely set an Illuminator your face with a nice glow that last all day
Berenice M.
This spray works SOOO good for eyeshadows to give it that metallic look. When spraying it to your face to set everything in place, it feels so fresh and it gives your face that perfect smooth look. I definitely recommend this finishing spray to everyone
Julia S.
WORTH EVERY PENNY. this product works for so much and is so long lasting. I use this before my makeup, during, and after. it does everything. it evens out the looks of your makeup and sets it. also keeps your skin refreshed and makes eyeshadow pigment pop.
Denise O.
Norfolk, VA
I love love love this setting spray! It has such a fresh scent to it and it holds your makeup for hours. My girlfriend used it once and she loved how it went on her face. I let her keep that one and bought myself another one. A bit pricy but very worth it.
Diana P.
I really enjoyed this. I like to use it to set my face & to enhance pigment on eyeshadows. Once I spray on my face I use my beauty blender to set it. I also bought the mini to carry in my purse. I recommend this spray.
Vivian M.
My first one I used it all up and bought a second one because I loved it so much. The finish was matte and minimized my pores. You can use it before before and after. It's very easy to use. Would definitely recommend.
Jen F.
Concord, NC
Holy grail for sure. I don't use it as much for setting spray anymore because the mister isn't great and I don't feel it works well for setting but to wet my brushes, prime my skin, refresh my skin, this is perfection.
MaryBlanca A.
Refresca y fija el maquillaje en la piel, bueno para piel combinada, a mi me funciona s√ļper bien, f√°cil de aplicar, encantada con este producto, buen precio, lo recomiendo y lo comprar√≠a nuevamente, excelente producto
Ashley H.
Jax Bch, FL
If I could give this 1,000 stars I would. ABSOLUTLY TO DIE FOR. I spray this on my face when I don't even have makeup on. Its just that amazing. $20.00 which isn't very much and it last for awhile. Love love love this
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.