Add a Photo

Photos (554)
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ

I'm not much of a primer girl but this was pretty good. I got it as a gift for my birthday. I would never buy it again due to the cost.
Scarlett H.
Scarlett H.
Deltona, FL

Great for a setting spray or when you want more pigmented eyeshadow. I like to use it in my gel eyeliners to make them soft and creamy.
Elina H.
Elina H.
Burbank, CA

Not bad but again like most other Mac products it only works amazing for a few hours then goes downhill and your makeup starts to smear
That makes your make up stay all day. I love it so much. But you can also buy cheaper ones who are nearly equal with this fixing spray
Courtney C.
Courtney C.

I absolutely love this setting spray! My makeup lasts all day with this. Doesn't leave me feeling cakey or oily either. Great product!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Everett, WA

My bf got me this for christmas because i wanted it so bad and i was so happy i love this product so much ! It really does help alot .
Fatima A.
Fatima A.
Aurora, CO

I feel this is great, but why spend so much money on this when you can get a cheaper one? Still love this and can not live without it!
Mayra Ale G.
Mayra Ale G.
Las Vegas, NV

I bought it because its very popular. But I feel like it doesn't do much to your skin or at least not to mine. I bought the travel size
Richelle S.
Richelle S.
Phenix City, AL

Mac Fix+ Skin Setting Spray works wonders and my makeup looks good all day long! I often suggest this product to my friends amd peers.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Silverado, CA

Best setting spray I'm always so sad when I reach the bottom. Spray on your face before and after makeup application for best results.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.