BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
I love this stuff but I think that the mac makeup artists need to know their product better. When I bought this it was marketed to me as a setting spray, but in reality it's actually a way to blend your makeup, or refresh your makeup half way through the day. Using it as a makeup refresher is an awesome tool but it's definitely not a setting spray.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
LOVE my Mac Fix +!!! I spray it on my beauty blender when I contour to make a more beautiful application on top of my foundation and reduce the appearance of pores or a cakey look. I also spritz it at the end to my entire face.Too many people confuse this with a setting spray, which it's not. It won't lock the makeup in, it will only help eliminate a cakey look.
Araceli A.
Araceli A.
Aurora, CO
Whether it's before or after I apply my makeup, I apply this to my face. It's very hydrating for the sling before applying anything on the face. I have dry skin so that step really helps! Also when you are done applying everything on spraying a bit of fix+ does the trick on making my makeup look flawless! Recommend for anyone with any type of skin.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Bowling Green, OH
I tried really hard not to love this product, I wanted to believe the skeptics saying it's just expensive water, but man does this stuff make my skin look flawless! I can't go a day without spraying this on after powdering my face, otherwise I end up looking like a cakey mess. It's also great for reviving your old gel liner when it gets dried out
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Wewahitchka, FL
Love love love this product! I keep one in my house and one in my car just in case I need to freshen up my look. I found out that you can also use this product to spritz your eye shadow (while it is on your brush, but before you actually apply it to the lid) and brighten up the pigment!
Karina B.
Karina B.
Bluffton, SC

This is great product to prolong the wear of your makeup. I have found that it works best if you spray it on as a base (before primer, after moisturizer) and then spray again after completing foundation, concealer, and cream contour/blush. It leaves a nice, natural-looking sheen finish to the face and blends cream/liquid product well.
Marisa R.
Marisa R.
Monterey Park, CA
This is everything to me!!!! I go through this like nothing. I keep one in my purse so that when I'm on the go I could freshen up. It's easy to use, it's fool proof. I can't not live without it I buy this spray once every two months. It's a staple in my beauty routine
Silvia P.
Silvia P.
Niles, IL
I can't live without my fix plus!! This stuff is SO refreshing. The scent is great. I recently purchased is a few limited edition scents (coconut and lavender) and they gave me LIFE! I always apply this when I use powder foundation and it helps it just melt into y skin and look seamless!
Karly J.
Karly J.
Hillsboro, OR
Love, love, love this product! I purchased a travel size bottle because I had heard some of my favorite beauty gurus talking about it and I was not disappointed. This was my first time purchasing and I will definitely repurchase in the future.
Lacey A.
Lacey A.
Athens, TN
This is must have for me..I use it when I finish my makeup but before my setting spray..it evens everything out and eliminates the cakey powdery look..it smoothes everything out and makes the skin look flawless..I let it dry a couple minutes and then apply my setting spray..I will continue to repurchase this and highly recommended it to others
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.