BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Boise, ID
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ is my favorite fix-it-all. A vitamin and mineral water with chamomile, green tea and cucumber. This can be applied directly to bare skin to soothe the skin and prep for makeup application. It's great to use when applying liquid foundation to uneven, unhappy, skin. The result is a blended, airbrushed flawless face. I use Fix+ all. the. time.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
I received this as a gift and am so glad I did. :) It is a little on the pricey side so I am not sure how much I would buy this. The good thing is though that the bottle does last a long amount of time! I really love how light and fresh this is. It helps my make-up stay on during the day :). It also gives you a natural fresh look, which I love. Great primer!
Hernandez B.
Hernandez B.
Doral, FL
Best setting spray ever! I can try 1,000 different ones and this one will still be #1 for me. It's pricey ($20), but worth it for me. Easy application and great for oily skin. I can sweat or get oily and my makeup is still gonna be there. The smell is not overpowering and dry quickly.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
I currently am obsessed with Mac Fix+. It took me way too long to pick one of these up and when I did I can  guarantee that it was worth the hype and price. I have insanely dry skin, and when I used this I felt a blast of hydration that allowed me to put on my makeup with ease, and without any cracks or areas of dryness showing. I will definitely repurchase.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Spencerport, NY
I have mixed feelings about this product. Sometimes I love it and sometimes I hate it. I don't like to apply this product as a finishing spray because I feel like it ruins my makeup and makes it break up on my skin. I use this product to wet my brushes to make eyeshadows more intense or I will spray it on my beauty sponge if it is getting dry. I would not repurchase.
Hydia M.
Hydia M.
Morristown
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I used this for a concert that I had gone to with a friend. I had never used it before so I was really skeptical because any other product I would use to go to concerts would just melt off and I'd look crazy at the end of it. But this helped my makeup stay on the whole night and fought through sweat and tears. I'm really impressed with it and I would 100% recommend this to anyone. The only thing I don't like is that MAC isn't cruelty free which is why I won't buy the product myself.
Priscilla R.
Priscilla R.
I literally swear by this stuff! It's a must have in my makeup routine! It can be used for several things. I use it to prep my skin before application of makeup,I use it to intensify my eyeshadow and or highlighters, and I also use it to set my makeup at the end! This is by far the best setting spray I've used. It really does keep my makeup look smooth and intact all day! Not to mention it helps doubles the wearing time
Dionysia S.
Dionysia S.
Newark, DE
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I absolutely love this. I was not sure whether it would actually have any results but I  decided to give it a go anyway just to try something new. It is truly amazing. I usually sprayed on my face after I have finished my make-up. It locks in my make-up and it makes my face look fresh for longer. It also gives a slight radiance, almost like using a highlighting product. I got compliments over how fresh I look after a couple of times I have used. It was definitely love at first spray!
Trinity S.
Trinity S.
Norfolk, VA
Definitely a must have setting spray for it's great consistent spray pattern for having your makeup feeling smooth and looking great . I don't know personally if this product works for dry skin specifically but I have combination skin and it works for me so I imagine it would for dry folks . Pricing definitely not too bad and one of my favorite MAC products .
Mary L.
Mary L.
Delanson, NY
I do really like this product, but I do believe it is way overpriced. Before I got this I just used water as a way to foil my eyeshadows and I think plain water worked just as well as this does. I do use this as a setting spray as well but you can easily make your own setting spray for much cheaper.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.