Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Cassidy H.
Cassidy H.
Clawson, MI

I don't use this on my face so idk about that but it's the best to spray on your eyeshadow to make it more metallic
lorraine o.
lorraine o.
Riverside, CA

I love this prep and prime fix ... it's well worth it and very easy to apply ... I'm not sure about sun protection
Amelia R.
Amelia R.
Blythewood, SC

Love this!! Makes my make up stay on longer and makes it glow. A little on the pricey side but totally worth it!!!
alexis g.
alexis g.
Whitehall, PA

Would love like every one has this and I don't I feel so left out wish I get this hopefully I get my hands on this
Krlita V.
Krlita V.

muy lindo me encanta como luce en el rostro , no lo dejo de usar ya que todos los dias lo uso antes del maquillaje
Michelle R.
Michelle R.

I love this prep and prime but I hate the smell So much! 😭😭😭😭 I would give it a 5 star but the smell I just can't.
heiddy m.
heiddy m.
Kissimmee, FL

me encanta este primer porque espresamente sus spray es fino y ala vez es de buenisima calidad porque es muy bueno
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA

The Mac fix+ skin setting spray is great for setting my makeup and keeps it looking amazing all day long. Love it!
wendy c.
wendy c.
Lewisville, TX

I use this before my makeup to hydrate and after to help powder melt into my skin!.. also as a mid day pick me up!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Lititz, PA

This is a go to product for me! prep works great for spraying your beauty blender before you work out your contour
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.