Add a Photo

Photos (375)
Arpene H.
Arpene H.
Porter Ranch, CA

A must when it comes to setting your face for a whole entire day or night! Doesn't let anything move. Also, great for creating metallic shadows :)
jisaile t.
jisaile t.
singapore

love the nozel!! does a really great job and makeup does stay all day long! i use this on my eyeshadow brush and it picks up the color even well!
Kallista D.
Kallista D.

This finishing spray is great. My makeup literally last all day when I use this. This product is extremely refreshing and hydrating on your skin.
wendy c.
wendy c.

work so well in the face and make your makeup last more time. Have too much product so last more time, like 2 months depends of how much you used
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Murphy, TX

I use this product to set my face every day. It keeps my makeup long wearing and moist but not wet throughout the day. Keeps everything in place.
Deborah W.
Deborah W.
Gilbert, AZ

Just tried for first time but never compared to any others yet I'm falling in love with product I'm finding makeup looks and stays so much better
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Anderson, IN

I do love this product but it's never my first choice. It works great but I know it's expensive so I only use it when it's on a special occasion.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Denver, CO

Love great for many reason to prep and primes to set your makeup to add moisture to your face smell good and works wonders will always repurchase
Kyah S.
Kyah S.
Forest Park, GA

Dosent. Work don't waste your money i was very mad at my self for buying this just save your self do not i repeat. Do not waste your money or time
I would absolutely love this to try. I have not yet found a setting spray that works. I have such great things about this one! Please let me try.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.