MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Jynx M.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by TIfani e.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Melinda D.See all 645 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Photos (642)
Buy on Nordstrom
Yazmin V.
Yazmin V.
Visalia , CA
I can't count how many times I've repurchased this product! Definitely worth every penny. I use it everyday! My uses include: to set my makeup, intensify my highlight, wet my beauty blender spray on bare skin for glow, as a primer before my primer. LOVE IT!
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
I currently am obsessed with Mac Fix+. It took me way too long to pick one of these up and when I did I can  guarantee that it was worth the hype and price. I have insanely dry skin, and when I used this I felt a blast of hydration that allowed me to put on my makeup with ease, and without any cracks or areas of dryness showing. I will definitely repurchase.
Kari J.
Kari J.
Landover, Md
I knew this was a cult favorite but I didn't realize how much I'd love it until I actually gave it a try. It's so refreshing and does such a fantastic job of making all of my products melt into my skin. Nothing I've tried has done as good of a job at making my highlight blend into my skin and last all day. Plus using it with my glitter eye shadows is absolute magic!
Sophie S.
Sophie S.
I really do love this product and when I'm wearing makeup it does help to get rid of the powdery look and sets into the skin giving your face a more natural finish but a con I would say is that it doesn't last as long for oily skin. I'd definitely recommend this for before applying makeup, intensifying highlight on a brush and intensifying eyeshadow pigments.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Arlington, WA
Love this product ! Great for hyrating the skin before makeup or giving your skin a dewy glow after your makeup is applied. Ive used fix + to also sheer out my liquid foundation to use in my airbrush , be warned it doesnt mix with all foundations ...mostly water based (without sunscreen). Great multitasking product for makeup artists and makeup lovers alike!
Trinity S.
Trinity S.
Norfolk, VA
Definitely a must have setting spray for it's great consistent spray pattern for having your makeup feeling smooth and looking great . I don't know personally if this product works for dry skin specifically but I have combination skin and it works for me so I imagine it would for dry folks . Pricing definitely not too bad and one of my favorite MAC products .
Mary L.
Mary L.
Delanson, NY
I do really like this product, but I do believe it is way overpriced. Before I got this I just used water as a way to foil my eyeshadows and I think plain water worked just as well as this does. I do use this as a setting spray as well but you can easily make your own setting spray for much cheaper.
Khadija G.
Khadija G.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great product for makeup use. I love using this to refresh my face. it also helps to get rid of the powder look. I also like using this to wet my brush when I'm applying my highlight to make it pop a little bit more. This is suppose to be good for all skin types. I have oily skin so it works for me. This is my 3rd bottle so i will be buying it again.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Spencerport, NY
I have mixed feelings about this product. Sometimes I love it and sometimes I hate it. I don't like to apply this product as a finishing spray because I feel like it ruins my makeup and makes it break up on my skin. I use this product to wet my brushes to make eyeshadows more intense or I will spray it on my beauty sponge if it is getting dry. I would not repurchase.
Priscilla R.
Priscilla R.
I literally swear by this stuff! It's a must have in my makeup routine! It can be used for several things. I use it to prep my skin before application of makeup,I use it to intensify my eyeshadow and or highlighters, and I also use it to set my makeup at the end! This is by far the best setting spray I've used. It really does keep my makeup look smooth and intact all day! Not to mention it helps doubles the wearing time
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.