Add a Photo

Photos (389)
Peggy A.
Peggy A.
Maricopa, AZ

I use it as a setting spray as i use a lot of powder, it makes my face look less powdery and set makeup in place. I haven't try to use this before makeup.
Cesalie M.
Cesalie M.
Weaverville, CA

I'll continue to buy this product again and again, I not only use it to set my makeup to add some moisture to my face when I'm not going to apply makeup
jae-anne b.
jae-anne b.

This is by so far the best prep face spray i tried! It smells good and lasts my makeup all day. Doesn't make my makeup cakey. Holy grail product indeed!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Henderson, KY

I love my Fix+. It really allows my makeup to stay on strong. Even if you want your eyeshadow colors to become more pigmented, this helps with that too.
janee j.
janee j.

It made my face feel so refreshed, yeah the mist was a little cold but before using this primer my makeup would look good but now it looks amazing to me
Jamika W.
Jamika W.
Riverview, FL

I love is! It's not a setting spray to me but it definitely bring your over all look together. If you want to break up the ashy look this is it for you.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Moultrie, GA

This MAC Prep+Prime Fix product is amazing. Its lightweight and infused with minerals to make your skin look gradient and an instant boost of hydration.
Tatiana K.
Tatiana K.

Great product and amazing smell! I only use two setting sprays and this is one of them! I love it! Buy this product and I promise you will not regret it
Yessikka R.
Yessikka R.

I Love it ! I have oily skin but still works wonders for me ! I keep going back to it , it sets so nice and it helps so your makeup doesn't look cakey!!
Claudette S.
Claudette S.
New Orleans, LA

The is the top number 1 finishing sprays I have yet to find one that can be beat Mac dis plus, this is my go to finishing spray, and it's easy to apply.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.