BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12076)
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
I really love this prep+fix +. I love to spray it o er my face set my foundation and powder, to make it all settle in nicely. Then i love to spray it in the muddle of the day to freshen up. Love the smell, smells so clean.
Dana S.
If you don't have this in your life, do yourself a favor and run to your nearest Mac counter right now to get this Fix +! I am telling you, if I could bathe in this stuff I probably would lol. This is such a lifesaver in so many ways I couldn't live without it. I spray this over my face when I make the mistake of applying too much concealer, too much powder or anything and it takes the cake right away! I even spray this on my damp beautyblender in order to prevent my makeup from caking up in the first place! I also spray my eyeshadow brushes with this if I want a shadow to be more pigmented for it makes the shadow more intense. I just spray it and dip it into the shadow and it works amazingly. For only $22, you get magic in a bottle and I recommend this to everyone who is a makeup lover.
Sarah W.
Van Buren, AR
This stuff is good for everything. Before and after makeup, to prime and get ready of a powder look, and it makes my makeup last all day. Not to mention the mist on this is perfection! I can't do my makeup without it.
Johanna G.
Tampa, FL
Seriously a must have in any makeup kit! It's one of those multi purpose items... I use this in so many different ways, I sometimes hydrate my face before my makeup application with a few sprays, for eyeshadow intensity, i give my brush or beauty blender a few sprays for my foundation on concealer application, if your face is feeling a little over powdery in other words cakey-like give it a few spray and it'll soak up any extra product but my most favorite way to use this product is right before my highlight application! I spray a generous amount onto my face as soon as my face makeup is done but right before the highlight give it a few secs and before the fix+ fully dries then I go onto apply the highlighter of my choice. It seriously makes a difference and I swear by this stuff !
breonna d.
Corvallis, OR
My favorite is the coconut scent when they have it out. But regardless of scent this product is amazing to set powders. It helps to keep it from looking caked up and last longer! I will always replace
My empty bottles.
Abigail C.
Love love love this primer! it is super light weight and doesn't even feel like it's on your face it's cools you off as well as helping to hide pores and it's super easy to apply you just spray it on your face and go !
Christian B.
Charlotte, NC
This spray is great for setting my foundation, and preventing it from smudging my clothes. Because I am oily, it also helps my foundation stay matte, which is a plus. Because of the great quality I expect to pay a little more than the drug store cosmetics.
Jennifer V.
Haltom City, TX
I love this product, especially now that it is summer. This smells so good and makes your face feel so refreshed, after a long day out. Great to use before makeup application, during, and after to set powders in place.
Reyea L.
I love love love this spray. It's very refreshing and it smells fresh also. It hydrates my face before I put my makeup on. I put pigment in my spray as well for a dewy radiant glow. I definitely recommend this product.
Vivian M.
My first one I used it all up and bought a second one because I loved it so much. The finish was matte and minimized my pores. You can use it before before and after. It's very easy to use. Would definitely recommend.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.