BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Diamond W.
Dallas, Tx
It makes your makeup last all day. It's a skin refresher. You can use this before and after you apply makeup. A soothing moisture mist that refreshes the skin and finishes makeup. I recommend this product.
malika s.
Ridgeland , MS
Best setting spray ever. So refreshing and it holds my look together all day. My makeup looks the same from the time I put it on to the time I take it off. It's great for any skin type. My skin can be very dry sometimes and it gives my skin a refreshing feeling.
Natalynn H.
Love this to set my makeup at the end! Feels very fresh and good! Also really nice to spray before start makeup too. Also if you want more pigmentation for an eyeshadow spray on brush and dip into eyeshadow
Sophia S.
So after careful research, I have found that this is not a setting spray but a fixing spray. It doesn't help keep your makeup on all day! It helps the powder melt in to your skin so it looks better. Over all I like using it. It's a great pick me up on a hot day
Sage S.
Grayslake, IL
Really hydrating. Tends to leave a film on the skin and personally broke me out. I felt like I needed to use a large quantity for this product to work. The scent is really fresh and clean which makes this perfect for a primer water or even as a moisturizer.
Jessica G.
Whittier
It makes my skin feel fresh right before I put on my make up it makes me feel like I'm at the beach and the and the words are just coming right at me said none of scary way.
Jolie D.
I use this before I apply my makeup every single time. It's an amazing product and helps keep my makeup set in place. It creates a great base for my makeup and helps it last throughout the night. I would definitely suggest this if you're looking for a primer
Bree P.
Sharpsburg
This product is worth the price. The big bottle of it is $25. I will spray this on my eyebrow brush before I put a shimmer on my lid to make it more metallic. It works amazing. Then I will spray it on my face when I am done with my makeup. It works very well!
Maria A.
Fort Worth, TX
I cannot live without my fix +! I often buy more than one at a time. I spray it before my Makeup and after. I also use it to refresh my makeup throughout the day. I love using it with pigments to intensify the color!
Kimmoy F.
Tamarac, FL
I use this product under every application of makeup that I put on.   It's Great for combination skin.  My makeup doesn't cake up and makes my makeup look flawless. It has spf protection so I don't have to apply anything else.  I definitely recommend this product.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.