BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
DeeJay W.
DeeJay W.
Lancaster, CA
Favorite hands down! Keeps the makeup in place and creates a smooth base when applying makeup. It is kind like the best of both worlds.  A bit on the pricier side for a primer due to the name brand but you can always buy a smaller sample size for less. MAC is one of my favorite brands so most of my daily use / must have products derive from their line!
Telesha M.
Telesha M.
I can't go without my fix+ it's so refreshing and keeps my makeup in place all day! Even though I have combo skin I love the finish it gives. It doesn't have a strong scent which I love. Awesome product I make sure I always have one in my makeup bag
Jacqueline N.
Jacqueline N.
I've recently started using this and really like it so far. I haven't used any other setting sprays so I don't have anything else to compare it to, but I like the way it makes my makeup look. In the hot summer weather I do notice that my makeup does last throughout the day.
Adrienne L.
Adrienne L.
I love this product a lot. It's super light and refreshing on the skin. I always spray my eyeshadow brush with Fix+ to make my shimmer shadows more pigmented. I really love doing this. However it's not a setting spray in any way so that is important to know. It won't extend the life of your makeup. It is mainly to help foundation/makeup look less cakey. Just something to keep in mind!
kristin d.
kristin d.
Laurel, MS
I absolutely love this fix plus by mac!!! It feels so nice when you spray it on over your makeup! Leaves you skin dewy and makes your highlight pop! It dries quickly too! Doesn't really make your makeup " set" but definitely worth using to stand out!
Autumn W.
Autumn W.
Akron, OH
I really wanted to love this stuff because of the amazing reviews, but unfortunately it made my already oily face even more oily. It looked great after I first sprayed it, and within the hour my t-zine was such an oil slick....I had to wash my face. Unfortunately I returned it, but did buy the smaller size as it worked great for my shimmer eyeshadows!
Colleen E.
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
Love this product. It can be used for prepping your skin before makeup, but also too add more shine and depth to eye shadows. It comes in a travel size so you can try it first before you buy a big one. The travel size is only ten dollars. You can now buy MAC at Ulta Stores!!
Ali M.
Ali M.
Ludowici, GA
This is the best thing I've come by! I used it as a primer and setting spray which is definitely a pro to this product. I'd say it does the job for any skin type. I have combination. I would recommend to anyone looking for a new primer/setting spray it's especially great for going out my make up lasted all night while at a party if you're even just curious you should give it a try.
Lara V.
Lara V.
vancouver
This is a very nice spray to make your sparkle shades in your shadow palette really pop and shine on your lids. It is a spray that sprits out a a clear liquid in which you could either spray your brush or prep your face with. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants an extreme sparkle on their eyelid this is the perfect product for you.
Kimberly N.
Kimberly N.
Creswell, OR
Invaluable. This can be used so many ways. As a heads up, this is not a makeup setting spray. This can prep your skin if it's a little dry before you put primer on, refresh your face if you look cakey, deepen eyeshadows to foil them out. I've also been spritzing my makeup sponge with it and my foundation looks more even. This is a must have tool.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.