Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Ana M.
Ana M.
Ciudad de México

De los favoritos de MAC! Tu maquillaje dura mucho más tiempo. Anduve buscando algunos y este fue el primer ganador.
Valentina B.
Valentina B.

Buen producto, se siente liviano en la piel. No la dejas grasosa. Todo lo contrario la deja super bien. recommended
Zani H.
Zani H.
Detroit, MI

Yesssss I need this 💓❤️is there anyway I can get it for free I'd really love it (email me) Spanishmasiah3@gmail.com
Kawannis D.
Kawannis D.
Emelle, AL

I would love to review this product and see how it works for me. If I'm going to use it I will want it to be right.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.

I could spray this all day and never get tired of it. Instantly refreshes my makeup and takes down the powdery look
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
North Hollywood, CA

It's ok. It's just not the best for my skin. I feel like I need a powder finish but I was oily all thru adolescence
Berenice M.
Berenice M.
Spring Valley, CA

I used it before in the mid and after because of my oily skin i always try to set my make up while I'm putting it...
Kaylyn  T.
Kaylyn T.
Weehawken, NJ

Fix plus is magical! Cakey face fix! I love spraying some on a brush and using my eyeshadow to intense the pigment.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Morton Grove, IL

This stuff is amazing! I use it before and after I apply makeup. It gives me enough dewiness if my makeup is cakey.
Izzy C.
Izzy C.

This product is soooo good, it makes your makeup stay put all day and it adds slight of a dewy finish to your skin.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.