Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (596)
Sonya K.
Sonya K.
Time to buy more again! One of my favorite cosmetic items, MAC Fix+ is great for hydrating the skin, revitalizing your tired face, prepping the skin for makeup, and even makeup setting once you're finished! It's an all-in-one wonder that I always carry with me when traveling. Amazing for a pick me up, necessary for quick makeovers while carrying very little product!
Yazmin V.
Yazmin V.
Visalia, CA
I can't count how many times I've repurchased this product! Definitely worth every penny. I use it everyday! My uses include: to set my makeup, intensify my highlight, wet my beauty blender spray on bare skin for glow, as a primer before my primer. LOVE IT!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love fix plus! I have gone though so many bottles of it! It keeps my makeup looking melted altogether though the day to avoid looking to powdery! However, the sprayer isn't always consistent as a mist and kind of squirts you! Other then that it's awesome!
Jacklyn P.
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY
I bought the smallest size you can from Mac to see what all the fuss was about​ and I honestly don't. it sprays out of the bottle like a jet and it does nothing for prepping or priming my skin. The only thing it excelled at was making my foil shadows better. Not worth the money. There is so many cheaper alternatives that do exactly what this claims to do but doesn't
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
I received this as a gift and am so glad I did. :) It is a little on the pricey side so I am not sure how much I would buy this. The good thing is though that the bottle does last a long amount of time! I really love how light and fresh this is. It helps my make-up stay on during the day :). It also gives you a natural fresh look, which I love. Great primer!
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Boise, ID
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ is my favorite fix-it-all. A vitamin and mineral water with chamomile, green tea and cucumber. This can be applied directly to bare skin to soothe the skin and prep for makeup application. It's great to use when applying liquid foundation to uneven, unhappy, skin. The result is a blended, airbrushed flawless face. I use Fix+ all. the. time.
Hernandez B.
Hernandez B.
Doral, FL
Best setting spray ever! I can try 1,000 different ones and this one will still be #1 for me. It's pricey ($20), but worth it for me. Easy application and great for oily skin. I can sweat or get oily and my makeup is still gonna be there. The smell is not overpowering and dry quickly.
Sophie S.
Sophie S.
I really do love this product and when I'm wearing makeup it does help to get rid of the powdery look and sets into the skin giving your face a more natural finish but a con I would say is that it doesn't last as long for oily skin. I'd definitely recommend this for before applying makeup, intensifying highlight on a brush and intensifying eyeshadow pigments.
Priscilla R.
Priscilla R.
I literally swear by this stuff! It's a must have in my makeup routine! It can be used for several things. I use it to prep my skin before application of makeup,I use it to intensify my eyeshadow and or highlighters, and I also use it to set my makeup at the end! This is by far the best setting spray I've used. It really does keep my makeup look smooth and intact all day! Not to mention it helps doubles the wearing time
Mary L.
Mary L.
Delanson, NY
I do really like this product, but I do believe it is way overpriced. Before I got this I just used water as a way to foil my eyeshadows and I think plain water worked just as well as this does. I do use this as a setting spray as well but you can easily make your own setting spray for much cheaper.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.