Add a Photo

Photos (521)
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Oakland Park, fl

Absolutely loved it. It left a great feeling and made for easy application. I would suggest it tobanyone who needs a primer
Primer maravilhoso super consistente não tem cheiro e não causa nenhum tipo de irritação a pele um ótimo preparador de pele
Abigail D.
Abigail D.

idk what is in this formula but it is truly magical. it helps my foundation not look cakey. i will forever repurchase this!
sara G.
sara G.

I got this thinking it would be a good setting spray but no its a primer mist. It's very good for refreshing the makeup too
Karina A.
Karina A.

This setting spray rules! It just gets the job done i feel like my makeup lasts for at least 8 hours . It smells great too!!
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Eastanollee, GA

Omg I love this setting spray it makeup your makeup not budge an inch. I need to get this product again. I love it so much.
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.

This spray setting works really well. Sudo lot and my T-zone is super greasy and this seems to help during hot summer days.
Tania R.
Tania R.
Kansas City, KS

This is a good product I love the smell but not as effective also the brand is not vegan which means it's tested on animals
Lauren S.
Lauren S.

Love this to set my makeup. Also is a good product to use to wet your brush to get a better Eye Shadow pay off on your lid.
Joanna M.
Joanna M.

Love love these product works super good for any type of skin and fixes your makeup super good I would recommend for anyone
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.