BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

• Non-acnegenic

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Renee P.
Pomona, CA
Love to use this before and after makeup application! Preps my skin nicely beforehand but when sprayed after helps all my powders on my face not look so cakey. Love to spray it on my brush to intensify any shimmery shade as well
Mindi M.
Des Allemands, LA
This is a great primer for your face before makeup, to set makeup, refresh makeup, and to amplify shimmers for eye makeup. This product is basically an all in one type primer. It works wonders and helps your makeup to last all day!
Sarah H.
Bath , PA
Who doesn't love this stuff. I like to get the mini ones. I use it when my makeup is done it lasts most of the day. And just makes my face feel refreshed and not cakey.
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
Staple product! I have to use this product, it is a definite must if I want a flawless look. I have oily skin and if I do not apply a primer before my makeup I am most likely going to sweat everything away and look super shiny.
meg n.
I decided to try this out after seeing many good reviews on it and I'm glad I did! My makeup really did look much better after using this and my makeup lasted longer and didn't look cakey at all when using this. Lasts a long time too!
Lizbeth M.
Salinas, CA
This is really great for setting makeup and even more so for bringing back a dewy look instead of a cakey look. It's really great for all skin types. The finish is very natural if the right amount is used. Definitely recommend.
Dana M.
Twp Washinton, NJ
This is my favorite setting spray! It's crisp and refreshing. It always gives my face the perfect finish. I recommend this for anyone with any type of skin. It gives my face a natural finish and I would definitely buy it again.
Courtney M.
I love this product to prime it shrinks pores and helps hide blemishes, it can be a little drying so it needs paired with a good moisturizer. It is scented which can be either a pro or con depending on your preference/skin type.
Vicki S.
Woodbridge, VA
You can you the primer before and after makeup. No sun protection so be careful. It's very easy to apply and spray. It doesn't have a over powering smell natural finish. Yes I would recommend this primer to friends and family .
Angelica G.
Stockton , CA
This make-up fix plus is one of my favorites I do not lack in my make-up looks and in my cosmetiquera I have been using it for 10 years and every time I finish it I buy it again I love it leaves your face with a natural shine.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.