Add a Photo

Photos (471)
Natasha J.
Natasha J.
Memphis, TN

I received this as a sample with an online order from MAC. This setting spray is ok, but my heart belongs to Urban Decay All-Nighter.
Leanne G.
Leanne G.

This prime is amazing. Before I put on makeup it makes my face last long because it's amazing it makes my makeup stay. It helps a lot
Sally A.
Sally A.
Panama City Beach, FL

I don't know where to start about this product I reallllly love it it's so affordable and it works very very well I love this product
Diana P.
Diana P.

the best makeup fixer, does not leave you feeling greasy and allows the makeup last much longer, the skin keep very fresh and healthy
Ashley V.
Ashley V.

I really like this, MAC is one of the only brands you can buy here in Panama, It refresh a lot and set everything in an beautiful way
Judyth P.
Judyth P.
Shafter, CA

I love this product so much! It's defiantly worth the buy! It keeps your skin moisturized in a way, and keeps your makeup on all day!
Rebeca T.
Rebeca T.
Oklahoma City, OK

This is a great setting spray! It keeps your makeup looking flawless all night long! I do not recommend leaving the house without it!
Lia R.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD

I just love the way it preps and primes my skin. It shows the true beauty of the make up. Makes your face look fresh and long lasting
virgen R.
virgen R.
Bronx, NY

Love this love how it hold the makeup together and how it doesn't let the makeup sweat out and how it last longer and put shine to it
Rusne Č.
Rusne Č.
Vilnius 28-5

Great!great!great! So hydrating ! If your face feels to tight and dry. This is an amazing products to make it look soft and natural.!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.