Add a Photo

Photos (444)
Alexzandrea S.
Alexzandrea S.
Fairview, WV

I love this! It literally sets my face for the day! It feels refreshing and clean. And it lasts a super long time.
Eve Z.
Eve Z.

Must have multi purpose mist. Helps calm down over powdered skin. Helps to 'Foil' eyeshadow, apply loose pigments.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA

The Mac fix+ skin setting spray is great for setting my makeup and keeps it looking amazing all day long. Love it!
lenora B.
lenora B.
Harvey, LA

I've been using this product for years to set my concealer and oh my gosh it works every time I love this product.
Sinai S.
Sinai S.

It really helps my skin gives my face a wonderful look into love it smells great feels so refreshing as I apply it
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
College Station, TX

Love this stuff! Best setting spray I've ever used. Once I found this one I would never consider using another one
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Joshua Tree, CA

#bestof15
love this stuff. makes you makeup stay on all day even through sweating hahah.wpuld recommend to anyone.
Kinza W.
Kinza W.

Omg this is so good. Gives your face a healthy glow and makes your foundation look flaw less.
definitely recommend
Krlita V.
Krlita V.

muy lindo me encanta como luce en el rostro , no lo dejo de usar ya que todos los dias lo uso antes del maquillaje
Larisa P.
Larisa P.

Best setting spray. Very refreshing on the skin. Makes your makeup look flawless. You must try it.. I just love it
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.