Add a Photo

Photos (594)
Dalila T.
Dalila T.
Doral, FL
I absolutely love this! It dries very fast! It's an excellent product! I've bought this two times and i don't have any complains about this primer. The only cons is the price but come on girls it worth every dollar I really recommend this if you have tried it
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Oct. 27, 2015, 12:42 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I absolutely love fix+! I almost always use it when I apply my makeup. Sometimes I use it before to hydrate my skin and other times I use it after I apply my makeup just to make it stand out. This is also a great product if you want one of your shadows to have more pigment or stand out it really allows the pigment or eyeshadow to pop more than it did originally.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Boca Raton, FL
This spray is such a game changer. The way it sets the makeup and makes the powdery look just vanish is phenomenal. It also intensifies shadows sooooo much its crazy! I would totally recommend this & I have never loved a product so much. It's worth your money
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Jupiter , FL
This formula is amazing! I always use it before and after applying my makeup, and use it to intensify my eyeshadows or highlighter for the maximum color payoff. I would definitely recommend getytthe larger bottle, because it's a better monetary deal, and you can use it for the back-to-mac recycling program!
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Jenison, MI
This is my absolute favorite setting spray. Not only does it help set your makeup all day, but it smells amazing! It leaves your skin looking and feeling beautiful. This is also great to spray on a brush before applying eyeshadow. It makes it much more pigmented and gives it that extra pop!
Sonya K.
Sonya K.
Time to buy more again! One of my favorite cosmetic items, MAC Fix+ is great for hydrating the skin, revitalizing your tired face, prepping the skin for makeup, and even makeup setting once you're finished! It's an all-in-one wonder that I always carry with me when traveling. Amazing for a pick me up, necessary for quick makeovers while carrying very little product!
Yazmin V.
Yazmin V.
Visalia, CA
I can't count how many times I've repurchased this product! Definitely worth every penny. I use it everyday! My uses include: to set my makeup, intensify my highlight, wet my beauty blender spray on bare skin for glow, as a primer before my primer. LOVE IT!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love fix plus! I have gone though so many bottles of it! It keeps my makeup looking melted altogether though the day to avoid looking to powdery! However, the sprayer isn't always consistent as a mist and kind of squirts you! Other then that it's awesome!
Jacklyn P.
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY
I bought the smallest size you can from Mac to see what all the fuss was about​ and I honestly don't. it sprays out of the bottle like a jet and it does nothing for prepping or priming my skin. The only thing it excelled at was making my foil shadows better. Not worth the money. There is so many cheaper alternatives that do exactly what this claims to do but doesn't
Hernandez B.
Hernandez B.
Doral, FL
Best setting spray ever! I can try 1,000 different ones and this one will still be #1 for me. It's pricey ($20), but worth it for me. Easy application and great for oily skin. I can sweat or get oily and my makeup is still gonna be there. The smell is not overpowering and dry quickly.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.