BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
I'm not a huge MAC fan, except for their lipsticks and this - the fix +! I absolutely love it and I love how it makes my skin feel. I spray it on before applying makeup and I also spray it at the end of my look to keep everything together!
Diana M.
San Jose, CA
I just recently started using this and I regret not purchasing it sooner! It is so good to set your face, make your highlight pop and make your eyeshadows pop with color as well. I will definitely buy again once I run out and recommend it.
Alex N.
Hamilton
Melts right into your skin!! It makes all powders on your face look like skin and gives you a nice glow. It helps make your make up last all day, it doesn't make a difference in appearance for my pores but I'll be buying this again shortly
Keridon M.
Spring, TX
I have had this spray used on me several times by many different make up artists before I have an event. I figure if that many different make up artists like it as their go to product it's got to be good. And I always do get great results.
Jailyne G.
Romeoville, IL
I love this spray! I swear by it. If your makeup is looking powdery you just spray this on your face and it makes you looked refreshed. This spray is to make you look dewy/refreshed I wouldn't really recommend it to those who have oily skin.
Cierra E.
Sandusky, OH
This leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. It is so gentle on the skin it doesn't have cons in my opinion it makes my makeup look beautiful. I have combination skin and it works amazingly. It's such a good spray and I love it for my face!
Rachel W.
Mentone , CA
Hands down best priming and setting apart I've ever owned. I love the way it smells and sets my makeup. I have combination skin and whenever I use this my face isn't oily and my makeup doesn't wipe off. I would definitely recommend to others
Elena M.
This is the perfect product to spray you brushes or products with if you want a more intense or strong effect! I love the smell of it too which is a plus and you can even use this as a primer for the skin or a setting spray! Definitely a classic.
Kimberly R.
This product is great for so many functions for makeup. It's a good setting spray & also great to use on your makeup brushes when applying certain products. I have gone through several bottles over the years. I would recommend this product.
Alexis L.
Castle Rock, CO
This prep and primer is soooo good I love it. It makes your foundation look so good once you put in on your face. It work for every skin because I have combination skin. I would definitely buy it again
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.