Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (475)
Claudia S.
Claudia S.

I love keeps makeup in place a long time and do not have to be worried if you ran the powder or anything else, for me it is 100% effective
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Cullman, AL

I cannot live without this stuff! Takes away powdery look to your makeup and leaves you with the best all natural glow. Holy grail for me!
Lucero H.
Lucero H.

Me encanta el efecto y la frescura que te deja el el cutis muy buen producto básico en el bolso de maquillaje me encanta se los recomiendo
Niyah T.
Niyah T.
Dallas, TX

I like to spray this on my face before and after I've done my makeup. It leaves my face feeling refreshed and it keeps my makeup in place
Tori T.
Tori T.
King, NC

I think this product is a really good investment, because you can use it for a setting spray and multi able things with your makeup look!
Angela W.
Angela W.
Byrdstown, Tn

I use this everyday! It is great. Makes my powder blend in. Refreshes my skin after I apply all the powder to it. Will repurchase forever
Tabitha A.
Tabitha A.
Elberton, GA

This is a nice finishing spray especially if you have dry skin. You can also use this to intensify eyeshadow and there's many other uses!
Kristine S.
Kristine S.
Salem, OR

I can not live without this!! I use it before and after I apply my makeup!! I also use it for when I use eyeshadows that can be used wet.
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.

I love MAC and all of their products. Especially this one. This gives you the most perfect finishing look to your make. This is my go to.
Luna S.
Luna S.
Laredo, TX

prebase the best in life, hydrates, no makeup runs, controls oil, nice brand, not cheaper but its the best product. All people recommends
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.