BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Kevin R.
Kevin R.
Chicago
This Mac item is sent from the heavens. It is truly one of the best products that I have used in my life. It helps prep and set the face when you wear your makeup. It doesn't ruin your makeup like other setting sprays. Another thing that I love about this product is that it can help other makeup products. You can use it to damp or wet your brushes/beauty blender to help and/or improve other makeup products and their wear span.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love fix plus! I have gone though so many bottles of it! It keeps my makeup looking melted altogether though the day to avoid looking to powdery! However, the sprayer isn't always consistent as a mist and kind of squirts you! Other then that it's awesome!
Reina V.
Reina V.
Tulare
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I use this before and after applying my makeup! It's very pricey but does the job !! It lasts all days it's good for both oily and dry skin. When you apply this you can dab until skin or use a brush to blend it blends well! And doesn't leave your face feeling gross like other sprays I've used it's super pricey so if it wasn't that much I wouldn't mind buying again
Yazmin V.
Yazmin V.
Visalia , CA
I can't count how many times I've repurchased this product! Definitely worth every penny. I use it everyday! My uses include: to set my makeup, intensify my highlight, wet my beauty blender spray on bare skin for glow, as a primer before my primer. LOVE IT!
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
I received this as a gift and am so glad I did. :) It is a little on the pricey side so I am not sure how much I would buy this. The good thing is though that the bottle does last a long amount of time! I really love how light and fresh this is. It helps my make-up stay on during the day :). It also gives you a natural fresh look, which I love. Great primer!
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Boise, ID
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ is my favorite fix-it-all. A vitamin and mineral water with chamomile, green tea and cucumber. This can be applied directly to bare skin to soothe the skin and prep for makeup application. It's great to use when applying liquid foundation to uneven, unhappy, skin. The result is a blended, airbrushed flawless face. I use Fix+ all. the. time.
Hernandez B.
Hernandez B.
Newark, NJ
Best setting spray ever! I can try 1,000 different ones and this one will still be #1 for me. It's pricey ($20), but worth it for me. Easy application and great for oily skin. I can sweat or get oily and my makeup is still gonna be there. The smell is not overpowering and dry quickly.
Jacklyn P.
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY
I bought the smallest size you can from Mac to see what all the fuss was about​ and I honestly don't. it sprays out of the bottle like a jet and it does nothing for prepping or priming my skin. The only thing it excelled at was making my foil shadows better. Not worth the money. There is so many cheaper alternatives that do exactly what this claims to do but doesn't
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Arlington, WA
Love this product ! Great for hyrating the skin before makeup or giving your skin a dewy glow after your makeup is applied. Ive used fix + to also sheer out my liquid foundation to use in my airbrush , be warned it doesnt mix with all foundations ...mostly water based (without sunscreen). Great multitasking product for makeup artists and makeup lovers alike!
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Spencerport, NY
I have mixed feelings about this product. Sometimes I love it and sometimes I hate it. I don't like to apply this product as a finishing spray because I feel like it ruins my makeup and makes it break up on my skin. I use this product to wet my brushes to make eyeshadows more intense or I will spray it on my beauty sponge if it is getting dry. I would not repurchase.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.