Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Tess L.
Tess L.
Tolar, TX

Love this so much! I use it every day before school and now afterwards I don't look like I haven't taken my makeup off in days
Adrianna G.
Adrianna G.
Pontiac, MI

This product leaves my face mat for like ever its a great product to use every day like I do and it has a good smell to it to.
Kate S.
Kate S.

I use this every day to set my under eye concealer. Powders can look dry & cakey & this is my one & done as I am getting older
Moriah A.
Moriah A.
Elizabeth

I can't go a day without using this product! Allows for a flawless application and helps seal my make up for an all day look!
Genesys D.
Genesys D.
Ozone Park, NY

Amazing product I use this to freshen up my makeup to make it look more natural and to use my eyeshadow wet for a foily color
Airam H.
Airam H.
Savannah, GA

I love mac! Most especially this one, it leaves my face a glowing look and it doesn't give me a hard time applying my make up
liz G.
liz G.
El Dorado, CA

I love this mac product but it is a little on the more pricey side it really helps set my foundation and makes it last longer
Veronica L.
Veronica L.
Buffalo, NY

Im in love with fix+! Everyone most go and buy. Sets your mackup perfectly. There is no other setting spray better then fix+!
Abby M.
Abby M.
Stockton, CA

Only good if you want a dewy finish. Tends to make me look oily but i like to use it to spray my brushes when i use pigments.
Emma R.
Emma R.

I have used this is my kit for years. It has a great smell and the bottle let's out the perfect amount of product every time!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.