BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Karly J.
Karly J.
Hillsboro, OR
Love, love, love this product! I purchased a travel size bottle because I had heard some of my favorite beauty gurus talking about it and I was not disappointed. This was my first time purchasing and I will definitely repurchase in the future.
Jynx M.
Jynx M.
I have been an avid user of this for 8 years now. I love it it's great for foiling shadows, priming, setting. Tip: I usually mist and walk into it rather than actually spray my face. And when spraying my brushes I spray and swirl my brush in the air so it doesn't get to wet. I never spray directly into the pot. Must have in your beauty bag.
Regan W.
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
First off, I love the box this comes in! I instantly feel refreshed when I spray this on. I spray before and after I apply my makeup cause I can't get enough. I love the smell and it seems like this has some glitter in it? I could be wrong, but maybe it just the dewy look it gives off! The price is great for what you get. My new #1 primer
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
I love this spray. It's great for multiple uses. I like spraying my brush with it to make an eyeshadow or highlighter more intense. It's great for giving that "wet, dewy" shadow or highlighter look. It's great for priming or setting my face when I want my skin to look dewy and fresh. The price is pretty good. I would definitely recommend it.
Sofya G.
Sofya G.
This is a really lovely refreshing spray for the face. It contains green tea and feels really soothing especially in the summer time when it's hot out. It's really great to spray on the face especially if you over apply powder or you're looking a little bit cakey. That said it's not a setting spray and won't make your makeup last any longer.
Kristin A.
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
Love this stuff! I use this when my face is feeling dry with or without makeup. It definitely helps the dry feeling getting a nice refresh. I also use it when I'm using glitter shadows to make them more vibrant. I purchase this every time I run out. I've never had an issue with it spraying, it sprays a nice mist, which is definitely a plus.
Christie A.
Christie A.
Boston, MA
i typically use this to wet my shadows and highlighters to really make them pop, and while im sure almost any setting spray can do that, this is the only one i use to do that. its a huge bottle too, i bought it a year ago and haven't even used a third of it, its just super usable. side note: this does not prolong the wear time of your makeup, just so you're aware. its only supposed to make you look less powdery (and added bonus of wetting shadows and highlighters)
Mariel R.
Mariel R.
Phoenix, AZ
Mac prep prime fix my favorite setting spray. I use it before and after makeup is applied. It helps my makeup stay on all day, and melts it all together at the end so I get a flawless application! It also works great to emphasize glitter or metalic shadows by just wetting the brush before applying to eyelids. The price is great!!! A must try
The fiz plus is simply amazing it minimizes the skin and smoothes the skin it could be used as a makeup primer or an everyday freshness for the skin it can be used for all the skin types oily,dry,and combination i like it because it refreshes my face every day it also keeps my makeup all day long it smells so good too and with all of these positive reviews it's not expansive at all which i think every one likes that right i really recommend it to everyone needs a makeup primer and a makeup finsh setting spray this is my always go to spray..
alejandra n.
alejandra n.
ONE OF THE BEST FACIAL SPRAYS I HAVE EVER USED. I have oily skin and sometimes even with my best foundations oils peak through and seperate my foundation but this is this tackiest primer ever!! the tackiness helps everything stick so good to my skin it's like i have a new layer of skin on my face, it keeps it smooth and a beautiful finish!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.