BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Arlene T.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best product ever invented. Keeps your makeup set in humid weather and the rain. Very nice and light. It is a nice compliment to their moisturizer. Good for dry skin adds that little moisture to your skin. I would recommend it because it keeps your eyeshadow looking fresh and more pigmented.
Rachel L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Refreshing on the skin. Good for a finishing spray that may not prolong wear but makes the skin look natural. Nice smell and will definitely repurchase, my bottle is almost empty. Large bottle size lasts a while.
Shannon H.
Newton, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this setting spray! I mostly use it to wet my brush to apply shadows. It's such a nice pop of color. I purchased from mac online. If you want to try it they do offer a travel size. I believe it $10 or $15.
Ashley P.
Corp Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore this product! It has so many uses. It has great packaging and sprays on easily. It keeps my makeup in place all day. I also use it on my eyeshadow brushes for more staying power! I will always repurchase!
Mikayla B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i use this spray before and after i so my makeup. it takes away the extra powder and really melts all my makeup together and makes it look seamless. my makeup has dramatically improved since i started using this.
Sofia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVE this product. My go to. My holy grail. It is literally EVERYTHING. If you haven't tried this then you need to!!! It leaves your makeup looking so nicely and increases longevity by sooo much!!!
Kaitlyn H.
Washington
Great product. A friend recommended this to me, raving about it and I have to say...she was right! This stuff is amazing. I have extremely oily skin and it seemed to work well for me. Very happy with the product!
Crystal M.
Bronx
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've only ever had samples of this product and honestly I don't understand why I haven't gone ahead and purchased the full size. My makeup always looks flawless on top of this stuff. It's so soothing and filling.
Halie R.
West Sunbury, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Spray this on your beauty blender and pat this onto concealer or translucent powder. Does amazing work. It leaves skin filling very hydrated. It is good for all skin types. Everyone can use and love this product.
Payton K.
Kingston
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this face mist. It really hydrates the skin before, during, and after my makeup. I would recommend this to any type of skin. It didn’t leave your skin with any residue and I would definitely but this again
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.