Add a Photo

Photos (449)
Emily T.
Emily T.
Corona, NY

Gives the best finishing and starting look it has an amazing skin looking and gives the best look and amazing feeling
Nathalie Q.
Nathalie Q.

muy buen producto.... si fija bastante bien el maquillaje no hace que se cuartee o que caiga en pedazos el maquillaje
Yessi C.
Yessi C.

I love this setting spray it make my make up stay for a long time i put before i do my makeup and after it works good
lucia g.
lucia g.

todavia no lo probe he visto muchos tutoriales de maquillaje que utilizaban este mac prime y me encantaria utilizarlo
Alina R.
Alina R.

This setting spray is lovely. It feels refreshing on the skin, and it helps soften an overly powdered complexion. HG!
Alexus K.
Alexus K.
Wichita Falls, TX

I use this everyday to help get my skin ready for makeup. I struggle with acne so if you do i would highly recommend!
Sasha T.
Sasha T.
Abbeville, LA

My all time favorite setting spray ! Love the way it smells and feels! It always leaves my make up looking amazing !
Keena B.
Keena B.

I love this stuff..cant live with out it...i use this to keep my makeup in place and to get rid of any powdery look.
Nesh H.
Nesh H.

Great product! Perfect on any skin type. Even the most sensitive skin types. Would recommend this product to anyone.
Genevieve P.
Genevieve P.

Love this skin setting spray. Makes my skin feel so refreshed and helps it to look less "powderey" and more natural.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.