Add a Photo

Photos (545)
Angela W.
Angela W.
Byrdstown, Tn

I use this everyday! It is great. Makes my powder blend in. Refreshes my skin after I apply all the powder to it. Will repurchase forever
Tori T.
Tori T.
King, NC

I think this product is a really good investment, because you can use it for a setting spray and multi able things with your makeup look!
Daphne H.
Daphne H.
Victoria, TX

Love! Love! Love! I'm on my very last drop! Honestly can't get enough. It transforms you makeup from looking cake to a dewy natural look.
Luna S.
Luna S.
Laredo, TX

prebase the best in life, hydrates, no makeup runs, controls oil, nice brand, not cheaper but its the best product. All people recommends
Moriah R.
Moriah R.

BEst thing ever. I use it everyday religiously. I even use it when I'm not wearing any makeup at all. I love the finish it gives my face
Kara W.
Kara W.
Marion, OH

Love this stuff. great if you want to set your foundation or if you use powder and your looking a little cakey. feels good on a hot day.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Philadelphia, PA

Love this pre prime i always use this when i do my makeup before start and when i finish it gives you a beautyfull finish to your makeup
Nic H.
Nic H.
Portland, OR

This for everything!!! To prep. Finish. Prep my sponge before application. I love, love this. My skin feels amazing and lasts all day!!!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.

I love this spray. Keeps my makeup in place and so refreshing. I have oily skin and this product does add more oil to my skin. I love it
member-398a743a4
member-398a743a4

This is great I love this spray it's very light and it smells good to me and it helps to also balance makeup before applying to the skin
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.