MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Jynx M.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by TIfani e.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Melinda D.See all 645 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Photos (642)
Buy on Nordstrom
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
I have dry skin and this product makes me look like I live in Florida every day! It keeps my makeup in place and gives me the dewy look I've literally only dreamt about.

Pros:
-I've never ever put on "too much" I believe it's impossible
-low key changed my dry skin life
-comes in a 3.4 oz bottle. Perfect for flying ๐Ÿ™Œ

Cons-
$$$$?
(Honestly idk tho because it's so worth it
Shaina R.
Shaina R.
Bath, NH
The best setting spray ever invented. It sets my makeup so beautifully and gets rid of that powdery look. I also love to spritz my brush with this with certain eyeshadows to enhance pigmentation and i do it with my highlight when i want an extra pop on my cheeks๐Ÿ’š
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ is one of my holy grail make up products. Whenever I am done with my fullface of make up I always spray this on my face to set everything in place. I use this so that all of the powders melt into my skin. This finishing touch always makes my make up look flawless, well blended and I can't live without it. I have re-purchased this twice now and I also made sure to purchase a travel size for when I travel.
Sonia A.
Sonia A.
Discovery Bay, CA
I only had a sample of this and I love it. I have been wanting to buy the full size forever. I have combination to dry skin and this works great for my skin and it feels refreshing. It's easy to apply and doesn't have a scent to it so that's better. I can't wait til I purchase the full size.
Anita L.
Anita L.
Scranton , PA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Fix plus is like your holy grail in the makeup world . Long lasting ? Well depending on how you're using it . It's good for all skin types & easy to apply just a spritz here and a spritz there ! Use it to prime or to fix your foundation , to blend when your sponge gets a little dry and to add pigment to the glitter shadow shades that wouldn't have too much pigment other wise!! Get it ladies and gents , I promise you won't regret it
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Jenison, MI
This is my absolute favorite setting spray. Not only does it help set your makeup all day, but it smells amazing! It leaves your skin looking and feeling beautiful. This is also great to spray on a brush before applying eyeshadow. It makes it much more pigmented and gives it that extra pop!
Hope C.
Hope C.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Love this spay so much. Feels so amazing on my skin. I use it to prep my skin in the morning before makeup, I use it to set my makeup, and I use it throughout the day to refresh my skin. I also use it to apply my eyeshadows because it help to pick the pigment up. You can get a gorgeous foiled eyeshadow effect by spraying your brush before dipping into the eyeshadow.ย
Sonya K.
Sonya K.
Bella Vista, CA
Time to buy more again! One of my favorite cosmetic items, MAC Fix+ is great for hydrating the skin, revitalizing your tired face, prepping the skin for makeup, and even makeup setting once you're finished! It's an all-in-one wonder that I always carry with me when traveling. Amazing for a pick me up, necessary for quick makeovers while carrying very little product!
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Review for: Skin Spray
I absolutely love fix+! I almost always use it when I apply my makeup. Sometimes I use it before to hydrate my skin and other times I use it after I apply my makeup just to make it stand out. This is also a great product if you want one of your shadows to have more pigment or stand out it really allows the pigment or eyeshadow to pop more than it did originally.
Kaila D.
Kaila D.
I don't know what's in this stuff that makes it so great, but I use this almost daily to foil my metallic eyeshadow. One spritz on my brush and any shadow turns into a vibrant dream. I have not had this much luck with other setting sprays or water. I also occasionally use this to take down the powdery look of my makeup, and then apply a spray like UD all nighter over the top.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.