BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Daniela M.
This product is hands down a #HolyGrail. I love the finishing look it gives your makeup and it realy does ensure that your makeup doesn't move and stays in place. Sadly though it is very pricey for such a small bottle but I can see myself repurcashing as it has many uses.
iesha j.
Las Vegas, NV
Mac is absolutely my number one favorite make up brand ever and you will never ever ever go wrong with the fix place it works so good to set your make up also to blend out your foundation with your beauty blender love this brand
Gelsey M.
Anchorage, AK
This is such a UNIVERSAL spray! I use this before and after to set my face. I also spray some on my brush to help blend out the foundation! If I need my eyeshadow or highlight to really pop, then I'll spray some fix plus on a brush. I'll pick up some product & the product will be so intense! You will love this product!
Brittany S.
Allen, TX
Use this lovely little spritz for a dewy finish on my foundation and to make metallic eye shadows have an amazing wet wow power and higher pigmentation. I've also used this as a setting spray and it makes my face last throughout the day and well into the night.
ashley M.
Fayetteville, AR
ALWAYS my go to primer all day every day!!! when I spray my face with this before applying my foundation my skin gets a perfect glow. would recommend this product to anyone who wants their face to be hydrated and foundation and skin makeup to look perfect !!
dominique ¨.
Winter Park, FL
I love MAC fix+ because it truly sinks the makeup into your skin. It's so refreshing and provides that beautiful dewy finish to your makeup. I also love it because it has many other uses, like applying it to your makeup brush to enhance the color of an eyeshadow.
Bri C.
Albuquerque, NM
I’ve brought this once and I personally didn’t feel like it work my makeup still would shift if I didn’t use primer and this is suppose to be a prep and prim and on top of it I felt like it was expensive I wouldn’t recommend this
Shanna T.
Irving, TX
This stuff is incredible. I put it on before I apply my foundation and my foundation always goes on smooth. I never have a problem blending my makeup with it on! There is no shimmer. I would buy again!
juanika l.
Bronx, NY
I love MAC prep + primer because it makes my makeup look flawless when applied. This product is good for all types of skin and it gives your face a natural/ shimmer look. I also like to apply it  before a start my makeup.
Viviane S.
Van Nuys, CA
I always see a difference on my makeup when using this product. Whenever i don't use it my face feels dehydrated and needs that little kick. I would say it's great for all skin types especially dry skin. Highly recommended
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.