BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Arlington, WA
Love this product ! Great for hyrating the skin before makeup or giving your skin a dewy glow after your makeup is applied. Ive used fix + to also sheer out my liquid foundation to use in my airbrush , be warned it doesnt mix with all foundations ...mostly water based (without sunscreen). Great multitasking product for makeup artists and makeup lovers alike!
Khadija G.
Khadija G.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great product for makeup use. I love using this to refresh my face. it also helps to get rid of the powder look. I also like using this to wet my brush when I'm applying my highlight to make it pop a little bit more. This is suppose to be good for all skin types. I have oily skin so it works for me. This is my 3rd bottle so i will be buying it again.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
I currently am obsessed with Mac Fix+. It took me way too long to pick one of these up and when I did I can  guarantee that it was worth the hype and price. I have insanely dry skin, and when I used this I felt a blast of hydration that allowed me to put on my makeup with ease, and without any cracks or areas of dryness showing. I will definitely repurchase.
Trinity S.
Trinity S.
Norfolk, VA
Definitely a must have setting spray for it's great consistent spray pattern for having your makeup feeling smooth and looking great . I don't know personally if this product works for dry skin specifically but I have combination skin and it works for me so I imagine it would for dry folks . Pricing definitely not too bad and one of my favorite MAC products .
Hydia M.
Hydia M.
Morristown
I used this for a concert that I had gone to with a friend. I had never used it before so I was really skeptical because any other product I would use to go to concerts would just melt off and I'd look crazy at the end of it. But this helped my makeup stay on the whole night and fought through sweat and tears. I'm really impressed with it and I would 100% recommend this to anyone. The only thing I don't like is that MAC isn't cruelty free which is why I won't buy the product myself.
Sophie S.
Sophie S.
I really do love this product and when I'm wearing makeup it does help to get rid of the powdery look and sets into the skin giving your face a more natural finish but a con I would say is that it doesn't last as long for oily skin. I'd definitely recommend this for before applying makeup, intensifying highlight on a brush and intensifying eyeshadow pigments.
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
This product is amazing! It does so many things for your skin and make up than you can imagine! I love using it as a setting spray when I'm done with my make up to insure that my make up saltays and does not move though put the day! It is a great hydraytor for your skin and works great to bring out he pigments in shimmer eye shadows! Would recommend to anyone!
Dionysia S.
Dionysia S.
Newark, DE
I absolutely love this. I was not sure whether it would actually have any results but I  decided to give it a go anyway just to try something new. It is truly amazing. I usually sprayed on my face after I have finished my make-up. It locks in my make-up and it makes my face look fresh for longer. It also gives a slight radiance, almost like using a highlighting product. I got compliments over how fresh I look after a couple of times I have used. It was definitely love at first spray!
Tay L.
Tay L.
This is a really good primer and setting spray but I really love to spray this on my brush after I've swiped my brush in eyeshadow! It really makes the color more vivid, vibrant, and long lasting. Really this spray works as three things. It's definitely worth the buy. Sometimes they have different scents and they do carry smaller bottle than this big one.
Tabatha H.
Tabatha H.
Fairfax, VA
Holy grail product! I've looked for a dupe but haven't found one yet. It really helps the powder on the face skin into your skin. I use it through out the day to refresh my makeup. Use it to wet my brushes for more intense color payoff for shadows and highlighters. It's not a setting spray! I've repurchased this over 20 times and will continue to do so!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.