BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Kathryn B.
Such a great multi-purpose product. It's fantastic as a primer and setting spray. A little spritz onto a brush and suddenly eye shadow gets fantastic staying power and wet-looking application. It can turn any eye shadow into a liner!  This has replaced so many products and is amazing in a travel size.
Courtney C.
Hazel Park, MI
I LOVE THIS STUFF. I begged my boyfriend to buy it for me because I always hear people rave about it and let me tell you... it works wonders. Definitely worth the price!! You can use it on your face or on your brushes.
Lauren S.
Visalia, CA
This is a nice spray for making your skin look like it has a natural dewy glow. It doesn't make your make up stay on all day. This is not like the urban decay all nighter spray. I've used both together and it was great.
Shelby Lou H.
Works great has a bunch of product in the bottle makes the color of your eyeshadow more vibrant and keeps make up on your face all day it works great for what it supposed to do and leaves a matte finish on your face after you are done
karina f.
This product is amazing it has so many uses! Can use it to replenish your face or intensify your eyeshadow and highlighter. Even set your make up i have made it a must have for my pro kit! Defiently worth the investment.
Yobana M.
Want your makeup to last you all day? Look no more and purchase this! It holds your makeup so good and it doesn't make your face oily nor dry! It's perfect if you're going out and about and need you makeup to last long !
Claire B.
My favorite thing to do with this is wet my brush to put on highliter, eyeshadow, anything you want to take to the next level! In a pinch I have used it for setting spray. A great versital product!
LEAR33500 | Fabiana H.
miami
Holy grail!! Its light and you get so much product for the price. Definitely makes an impact when it comes to make up lasting and not moving around your face though out the day. I have oily skin so it balances out nicely.
Haley R.
This is a major staple in my makeup collection! I use it multiple times per makeup session, I own it it regular and coconut and I have it in regular and travel sized for my purse. If you don't have it run and buy it now!
Rita C.
I love this setting spray.  It's really does keep your makeup in place. I havent tried in the summer so don't know if this will hold up the oil. I also use this to spray on all my eye shadows to make them more pigmented.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.