BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Ashlynn D.
Inman, SC
I can't use this after make up because it makes me too shiny. I haven't found much use of using it before makeup, but I still do it anyways. I just think you aren't getting much good from a product that's so much money. There are better drugstore products than this.
Jennifer B.
Avondale, AZ
I love this stuff. A couple of spritzes pre makeup application and I also use it to spray my eyeshadow brushes for anything glittery or shimmery. It really packs in the eyeshadow to pile up the pigmentation and makes it go one super smooth. So many uses for this product.
Nadia P.
Guilford, CT
I LOVE this setting spray. Definitely one of my favorites. It keeps my makeup in place all day and helps keep me matte (I have really oily skin so that's a plus!). I also use it for any shimmer/glitter eyeshadows to really make the product show up. Def a must buy!
Amanda G.
Wisconsin
I use this everyday! Must have product for woman who wear any powder makeup. It helps blend it all together and keep your face natural looking. I even use it as a primer to help my liquid makeup apply flawlessly. Wish they would bring their coconut scent one back!!
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
This is such a good primer for setting your makeup as well as using it for any metallic or shimmer eyeshadows. The primer helps the eyeshadow stick to your lid as well as making it look more opaque. The price point is reasonable and I will be buying again.
E'Nariel C.
Thomaston
This product is amazing and primary g my face before I put makeup on or even if I put nothing in my face. AAllnin YouTube I see women using this and the reason is because it works so well. It doesn't leave my face feeling dry and it makes my makeup last very well
Melissa C.
Rio Rancho, NM
This is by far one of my favorite setting sprays and I love that you can use it to prep the skin. I love the scent and how fresh it feels on the face, it definitely helps all the make up meld together and set with a beautiful finish. It also makes shimmer shadows become much more pigmented, I love it so much.
Kiesa H.
Canton, OH
This product is a holy grail for me! From prepping my face for hydration, setting my makeup to be less powdery to really enhancing pigments in eyeshadows! I absolutely adore this product and will continue to repurchase! I am now on my 6th bottle of this stuff!!
Lo K.
Hudsonville
I wanted to love this stuff so bad because I love this brand but unfortunately I just couldn't. First off the smell is amazing. I feel like it really does do a good job keeping makeup on but it makes me break out so bad!!!! If you don't break out then defiantly try it. But for me it causes way to much acne.
Celina L.
Lancaster, TX
I go through a bottle so quickly only because I use so much both before and after my makeup! I love love love this product and I think it works well. I have super sensitive skin and I believe that by using this product it prevents breakouts for me because it's the barrier between my skin and the foundation.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.