Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (471)
Leanne G.
Leanne G.

This prime is amazing. Before I put on makeup it makes my face last long because it's amazing it makes my makeup stay. It helps a lot
Diana P.
Diana P.

the best makeup fixer, does not leave you feeling greasy and allows the makeup last much longer, the skin keep very fresh and healthy
Judyth P.
Judyth P.
Shafter, CA

I love this product so much! It's defiantly worth the buy! It keeps your skin moisturized in a way, and keeps your makeup on all day!
virgen R.
virgen R.
Bronx, NY

Love this love how it hold the makeup together and how it doesn't let the makeup sweat out and how it last longer and put shine to it
Bryanna P.
Bryanna P.
Saint Louis, MO

Ever since I started using this, my makeup has been last way much longer. Sometimes if my foundation is cakey, I will spray this on.
Lorena M.
Lorena M.

This is a good setting spray it definitely gives you powder free finish but I've had better when it comes to making my make up last.
Sandy Areli H.
Sandy Areli H.
Passaic, NJ

This is definitely my go too! I can't live without this product (: awesome!!!!!! Works perfect to blend contour (especially cream contour)
Salma S.
Salma S.
Saint Paul, MN

This is one of my favorite setting sprays at the moment. I not only use this product to set my makeup but I also use it as a primer.
Dani F.
Dani F.

This stuff locks your look into place. Expensive, but with it. I never wear heavy makeup without it. It does make a huge difference.
Brenda B.
Brenda B.

Sobre o prime da mac ele eh muito bom eh ótimo ah censura eh ótima eh bom para fix ah make recommendo para vcs mininas vc irão gostar
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.