Add a Photo

Photos (545)
Vickie B.
Vickie B.
Gillespie, IL

I can't say enough great things about this product. Received as a gifts for although rice point is high it is a great splurge for anyone!
Kelin M.
Kelin M.

I love this product!! It keeps my makeup looking fresh and I love the smell of it! My makeup always looks good when I spray this product.
Daphne H.
Daphne H.
Victoria, TX

Love! Love! Love! I'm on my very last drop! Honestly can't get enough. It transforms you makeup from looking cake to a dewy natural look.
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Bowdoin, ME

I love love love my fix plus. I use it to wet my beauty blender, I use it to wet eyeshadows. I use it as a setting spray, for everything!
Tori T.
Tori T.
King, NC

I think this product is a really good investment, because you can use it for a setting spray and multi able things with your makeup look!
Michelle Q.
Michelle Q.

Great for shadow application and gives a foiled/metallic effect. Also great to put on after makeup application, for a natural fresh look.
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.

I love MAC and all of their products. Especially this one. This gives you the most perfect finishing look to your make. This is my go to.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
fayetteville, NC

This is one of my spring favorites. It works wonders. Its great before you apply makeup and keeps face hydrated. Would recommend to all !
Kristine S.
Kristine S.
Salem, OR

I can not live without this!! I use it before and after I apply my makeup!! I also use it for when I use eyeshadows that can be used wet.
Angela W.
Angela W.
Byrdstown, Tn

I use this everyday! It is great. Makes my powder blend in. Refreshes my skin after I apply all the powder to it. Will repurchase forever
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.