Add a Photo

Photos (586)
Chiquitha H.
Chiquitha H.
West Palm Bch, FL
This here is an great product to prep your face for your daily makeup look😍i use it to prep my face before using my other primer,then i use it as an finishing spray as well as an makeup refreshing spray throughout the day💁Please invest in this great product,you wouldn't be disappointed at all🆗
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
Indio, CA
I love using this once I am done powdering the face . Makes your makeup melt into your skin. I personally don't use this as a primer because I have combination skin so I always go in with a mattifying primer on the t zone but I love this! I seriously recommend this!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Freeland
This right here is a staple in my daily makeup routine. It does so many things, I can't even begin to explain what a necessity it is for me. I can use it in place of a makeup primer, it can set my makeup, a great touch up mist throughout the day, it helps keep eye makeup in place and also works great over glitters to prevent fallout ! Not to mention it smells really good !
Taryn N.
Taryn N.
West Hartford
I use Fix+ every single day before applying my highlighter or inner-corner eyeshadow. It helps you get the best application out of your highlighter (my favorite is Gilded Honey by Laura Geller) and it reduces the texture around my cheek areas. When I use it for my inner-corner, Fix+ turns a not-so-pigmented shadow into a blinding glow. One of my favorite products for sure!
Janique B.
Janique B.
Lawrenceville, GA
I loveeee this stuff. It keeps my makeup from looking Cakey. I spray once I'm done and I have a flawless skin finish. I have the original and the limited edition Rose version. I love using the Rose Fix plus during spring for that fresh feeling. Go get you some girls!MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Bronx, NY
I can't live without this product. Especially since I have oily skin, I apply a lot of powder products, and finishing my makeup off with a few sprays of Fix + just blends in my powders like a DREAM and makes it look like my skin again! I would definitely recommend this for all skin types though because it leaves your skin looking fresh and dewy without being oily. MAC knows exactly what they're doing :)
Sonia A.
Sonia A.
Discovery Bay, CA
I only had a sample of this and I love it. I have been wanting to buy the full size forever. I have combination to dry skin and this works great for my skin and it feels refreshing. It's easy to apply and doesn't have a scent to it so that's better. I can't wait til I purchase the full size.
Shaina R.
Shaina R.
Bath, NH
The best setting spray ever invented. It sets my makeup so beautifully and gets rid of that powdery look. I also love to spritz my brush with this with certain eyeshadows to enhance pigmentation and i do it with my highlight when i want an extra pop on my cheeks💚
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Las Vegas, NV
This prep-prime mist is the perfect spray for your face when you are about to put on foundation or conclear. When you have a finished look it just looks so natural no dewy look just natural and I love it and i would be happy to get more when I have the money soon
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Jupiter , FL
This formula is amazing! I always use it before and after applying my makeup, and use it to intensify my eyeshadows or highlighter for the maximum color payoff. I would definitely recommend getytthe larger bottle, because it's a better monetary deal, and you can use it for the back-to-mac recycling program!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.