Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (445)
Elly Q.
Elly Q.

Loved the product until I found out they test on animals, test on me not on bunnies please... smh At M.a.c cosmetics
Alexis M.
Alexis M.

This mac fix and setting spray works good it does not allow smudges ans leeps the makeup on even while I'm at the gym
jessica a.
jessica a.
Jamaica, NY

This product is excellent to prep your face before doin your makeup and I believe it adds to a beautiful makeup look
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.
Compton, CA

Love it it aint nothing like the results this product has this one really beats them all and yes it is long lasting.
jannet v.
jannet v.
Rialto, CA

I've only use this a few times and I like it! I would love to keep trying It more before making a full review on it.
Katy S.
Katy S.

Absolutely obsessed! Such a great product. It takes away any powdery finish and makes your skin look fresh and dewy.
Allison R.
Allison R.

Amazing for that dewy look and getting rid of an overly powdered face. Great for giving intensity to eye shadow too.
Shakira A.
Shakira A.
Wiesbaden

Love it soooooooooooooo much and it feels suuuper fresh but the smashbox primer and Photo Finishi is Pretty good too
Brandi L.
Brandi L.
Violet, LA

This is the absolute best Mac Product!! It's my go to for before and after I do my make up ! Definitely a must have!
Diana A.
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA

Love this!!! Helps my makeup last for hours. Apply it before i start putting on makeup and it helps my fave be fresh
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.