MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Safa K.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.See all 642 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • Does it really works on any makeup Yes 4 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
Photos (639)
Buy on Nordstrom
Chiquitha H.
Chiquitha H.
West Palm Bch, FL
This here is an great product to prep your face for your daily makeup look😍i use it to prep my face before using my other primer,then i use it as an finishing spray as well as an makeup refreshing spray throughout the day💁Please invest in this great product,you wouldn't be disappointed at all🆗
Taryn N.
Taryn N.
West Hartford
I use Fix+ every single day before applying my highlighter or inner-corner eyeshadow. It helps you get the best application out of your highlighter (my favorite is Gilded Honey by Laura Geller) and it reduces the texture around my cheek areas. When I use it for my inner-corner, Fix+ turns a not-so-pigmented shadow into a blinding glow. One of my favorite products for sure!
Janique B.
Janique B.
Lawrenceville, GA
I loveeee this stuff. It keeps my makeup from looking Cakey. I spray once I'm done and I have a flawless skin finish. I have the original and the limited edition Rose version. I love using the Rose Fix plus during spring for that fresh feeling. Go get you some girls!MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Bronx, NY
I can't live without this product. Especially since I have oily skin, I apply a lot of powder products, and finishing my makeup off with a few sprays of Fix + just blends in my powders like a DREAM and makes it look like my skin again! I would definitely recommend this for all skin types though because it leaves your skin looking fresh and dewy without being oily. MAC knows exactly what they're doing :)
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
Indio, CA
I love using this once I am done powdering the face . Makes your makeup melt into your skin. I personally don't use this as a primer because I have combination skin so I always go in with a mattifying primer on the t zone but I love this! I seriously recommend this!
Anisley M.
Anisley M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I completely love this product. As a makeup artist, this is a must-have. It is extremely hydrating which is so important for a perfect makeup finish. I used it before foundation application and after makeup look is finished. I will definitely buy it again and again.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
I have dry skin and this product makes me look like I live in Florida every day! It keeps my makeup in place and gives me the dewy look I've literally only dreamt about.

Pros:
-I've never ever put on "too much" I believe it's impossible
-low key changed my dry skin life
-comes in a 3.4 oz bottle. Perfect for flying 🙌

Cons-
$$$$?
(Honestly idk tho because it's so worth it
Sonia A.
Sonia A.
Discovery Bay, CA
I only had a sample of this and I love it. I have been wanting to buy the full size forever. I have combination to dry skin and this works great for my skin and it feels refreshing. It's easy to apply and doesn't have a scent to it so that's better. I can't wait til I purchase the full size.
Yuri A.
Yuri A.
Holy graillllll! I use this for pretty much everything. As a base for my makeup, as a spray to intensify my highlight, and for a refresher throughout the day. I appreciate how much product you get for the money, and the product itself is SO good. Makes for a beautiful hydrated base for makeup, and really brings back hydration to the powders on the skin throughout the day
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Las Vegas, NV
This prep-prime mist is the perfect spray for your face when you are about to put on foundation or conclear. When you have a finished look it just looks so natural no dewy look just natural and I love it and i would be happy to get more when I have the money soon
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.