Add a Photo

Photos (520)
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Rome, NY

One of my favs and something I use as my final step with my makeup. It has a nice finishing look and holds my makeup all day.
Darian S.
Darian S.
Springfield, Ohio

This is hands down the best setting spray out there! You can literally use this for all your makeup needs. Won't disappoint!!
Abby M.
Abby M.
Stockton, CA

Only good if you want a dewy finish. Tends to make me look oily but i like to use it to spray my brushes when i use pigments.
liz G.
liz G.
El Dorado, CA

I love this mac product but it is a little on the more pricey side it really helps set my foundation and makes it last longer
Leah S.
Leah S.
Midland, TX

I love it. Spray before and after makeup leaves it staying all day and also use for my shimmer eyeshadows that need that umph
dominique D.
dominique D.
Brooklyn, NY

Live for this! It really sets your face, I am fairly oily and my makeup stays in place all day with it! It's a staple for me!
Katy M.
Katy M.
Chippewa Fls, WI

This is my holy grail setting spray! Holy crap! It makes my skin look matte but glowing, and makes my makeup stay on forever!
Kayli S.
Kayli S.

I use this product on a daily basis. It really helps my makeup stay on. I use before applying my makeup and after to set it.
Shoshana G.
Shoshana G.
Brooklyn, MI

Absolutley LOVE this! I never leave the house without this finishing touch. My makeup stays in place all day no matter what!
Celene E.
Celene E.
Moore, OK

I want this so bad!! Haven't textured it, but I need it in my life! Wishing i can get a Voxbox with these tupe pic products!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.