Add a Photo

Photos (474)
Tori T.
Tori T.
King, NC

I think this product is a really good investment, because you can use it for a setting spray and multi able things with your makeup look!
Angela W.
Angela W.
Byrdstown, Tn

I use this everyday! It is great. Makes my powder blend in. Refreshes my skin after I apply all the powder to it. Will repurchase forever
Tabitha A.
Tabitha A.
Elberton, GA

This is a nice finishing spray especially if you have dry skin. You can also use this to intensify eyeshadow and there's many other uses!
Kristine S.
Kristine S.
Salem, OR

I can not live without this!! I use it before and after I apply my makeup!! I also use it for when I use eyeshadows that can be used wet.
Jazmin V.
Jazmin V.

I love MAC and all of their products. Especially this one. This gives you the most perfect finishing look to your make. This is my go to.
Luna S.
Luna S.
Laredo, TX

prebase the best in life, hydrates, no makeup runs, controls oil, nice brand, not cheaper but its the best product. All people recommends
Michelle Q.
Michelle Q.

Great for shadow application and gives a foiled/metallic effect. Also great to put on after makeup application, for a natural fresh look.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Lima

This is THE REAL holy product. It smells so good and so lasts all day long. Literrally, you only need one drop and it is not even greasy.
Daphne H.
Daphne H.
Victoria, TX

Love! Love! Love! I'm on my very last drop! Honestly can't get enough. It transforms you makeup from looking cake to a dewy natural look.
Vickie B.
Vickie B.
Gillespie, IL

I can't say enough great things about this product. Received as a gifts for although rice point is high it is a great splurge for anyone!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.