BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Sonya K.
Sonya K.
Bella Vista, CA
Time to buy more again! One of my favorite cosmetic items, MAC Fix+ is great for hydrating the skin, revitalizing your tired face, prepping the skin for makeup, and even makeup setting once you're finished! It's an all-in-one wonder that I always carry with me when traveling. Amazing for a pick me up, necessary for quick makeovers while carrying very little product!
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Jenison, MI
This is my absolute favorite setting spray. Not only does it help set your makeup all day, but it smells amazing! It leaves your skin looking and feeling beautiful. This is also great to spray on a brush before applying eyeshadow. It makes it much more pigmented and gives it that extra pop!
Anita L.
Anita L.
Scranton , PA
Fix plus is like your holy grail in the makeup world . Long lasting ? Well depending on how you're using it . It's good for all skin types & easy to apply just a spritz here and a spritz there ! Use it to prime or to fix your foundation , to blend when your sponge gets a little dry and to add pigment to the glitter shadow shades that wouldn't have too much pigment other wise!! Get it ladies and gents , I promise you won't regret it
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Boca Raton, FL
This spray is such a game changer. The way it sets the makeup and makes the powdery look just vanish is phenomenal. It also intensifies shadows sooooo much its crazy! I would totally recommend this & I have never loved a product so much. It's worth your money
Reina V.
Reina V.
Tulare
I use this before and after applying my makeup! It's very pricey but does the job !! It lasts all days it's good for both oily and dry skin. When you apply this you can dab until skin or use a brush to blend it blends well! And doesn't leave your face feeling gross like other sprays I've used it's super pricey so if it wasn't that much I wouldn't mind buying again
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love fix plus! I have gone though so many bottles of it! It keeps my makeup looking melted altogether though the day to avoid looking to powdery! However, the sprayer isn't always consistent as a mist and kind of squirts you! Other then that it's awesome!
Kevin R.
Kevin R.
Chicago
This Mac item is sent from the heavens. It is truly one of the best products that I have used in my life. It helps prep and set the face when you wear your makeup. It doesn't ruin your makeup like other setting sprays. Another thing that I love about this product is that it can help other makeup products. You can use it to damp or wet your brushes/beauty blender to help and/or improve other makeup products and their wear span.
Yazmin V.
Yazmin V.
Visalia , CA
I can't count how many times I've repurchased this product! Definitely worth every penny. I use it everyday! My uses include: to set my makeup, intensify my highlight, wet my beauty blender spray on bare skin for glow, as a primer before my primer. LOVE IT!
Hernandez B.
Hernandez B.
Newark, NJ
Best setting spray ever! I can try 1,000 different ones and this one will still be #1 for me. It's pricey ($20), but worth it for me. Easy application and great for oily skin. I can sweat or get oily and my makeup is still gonna be there. The smell is not overpowering and dry quickly.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Boise, ID
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ is my favorite fix-it-all. A vitamin and mineral water with chamomile, green tea and cucumber. This can be applied directly to bare skin to soothe the skin and prep for makeup application. It's great to use when applying liquid foundation to uneven, unhappy, skin. The result is a blended, airbrushed flawless face. I use Fix+ all. the. time.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.