BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Leeanna M.
Leeanna M.
Lancaster, PA
This product is so worth buying. I breakout understand the hype about it. It has a lot benefits that you can use it for such as using it to freshen and tone your face, use to apply eyeshadow and help it become more pigmented, it also smells great and it's is a setting spray for long lasting makeup.so it's the best of all worlds lol. Buy it buy it buy it !!!!!!!!!!! You will not regret it!!!!!
Whitney T.
Whitney T.
This product is a must have for any makeup collector, artist or guru. I wouldn't say that it prolongs the length of your makeup but it's great for all skin types if your looking to just mesh your makeup together seamlessly. I typically use this at the end of my makeup routine, after all of my powders are on and this simply takes the "powdery" look away all together. Definitely repurchase.
Maysee R.
Maysee R.
This product saves my make up life!!! The only downside is it's price but compared to the quality. And quantity it's definitely worth it it's good for dry and oily skin and it helps had my pores. I am definitely buying this again! The best thing about this product is how well it enhances my shimmery shadows absolutely love!!
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Where has this been all my life? I've heard about this from so many people and just never tried it myself until recently and I majorly regret not trying it sooner! I'll use this with eyeshadows to get more pigment, I'll spray it on my face before my setting spray, or I'll just use it as a refresher throughout the day. Plus it's got a wonderful smell! If you haven't tried it yet, do it!!
Jully H.
Jully H.
Nyack, NY
One of my makeup must haves! My makeup is not complete without setting with this spray. It sets your makeup while adding a nice natural glow to you and hydrates your skin. I honestly would not know what to do without this product. I have been using this for years and I haven't found anything better.
taylor k.
taylor k.
Sewell, NJ
Now i usually am very picky when it comes to this type of product i feel it can ethier make or break my face. As most know obviously mac cosmetics always live up to the hype of their products. I really liked this one because it was very lightweight on my face for a finishing product also didnt clump my makeup up or make it looke patchy. Overall a very wholesome product its worth it
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Los Angeles, CA
When my skin is feeling a little dry, I like to use this before my makeup. It adds a little moisture to my skin which helps keep my makeup from clinging to my dry patches. However, it doesn't always work with every foundation for me. Sometimes, it makes my skin super oily and I end up a shiny mess a few hours later. I find that it works best with my MAC studio fix and the new Wet N Wild Photogenic foundation. I also use this at the end when I have layered on too much setting powder to keep my from looking too cakey.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I cannot get over this spray! It has so many uses! I spray it on beofe make up application, after, throughout the day to freshen up my look, and on my brushes before applying glitter, shimmer, or foil shadows. The mist is very fine and soft, covers a wide area, and dries quickly. is a staple in the cosmetics world and everyone should give it a try! Its worth the price, I promise!
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Fort Gratiot, MI
I LOVE this product for adding more pigment to my eye shadows,...it's a great product for adding pigment/color to drugstore eye shadows!!! Sneaky little trick and everyone will think you have the expensive stuff on. It also sets your shadow in place and keeps it there all day. I have oily skin and find I can't use this on my face to set makeup or anything but go through bottles using it on my eyelids
Katie M.
Katie M.
Words cannot describe how much I love this product. Mac is one of my all time favorite brands in general but the Fix+ is one of my favorite products. It's so versatile. You can use it to set your face, wet your beauty sponge, wet your brush to apply an eyeshadow. Sometimes I use it just for a refreshing mist. On top of that, it smells amazing. I always re-purchase this and it's a lot more affordable than other setting sprays. Highly recommend!!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.