BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?5 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Candice R.
I don't even know how I did my makeup before fix plus, it's totally life changing! I have oily skin and I have to use powder to set my foundation and I always felt like I looked Camry and powdery all day long. Fix plus melts the powder and foundation together and into my skin for a truly flawless look. Plus (!) it keeps my makeup going strong all day long. For $23 it's absolutely worth it, mine lasts me around 6 months!
Giselle L.
Las Vegas, NV
This is magic in a bottle for me! My holy grail! It can be used in so many ways..you can sprits some on before your moisturizer to really lock in the moisture, you can also use it to intensify your eyeshadow colors and my fav way to use it is after your makeup is done spray it on and it takes away the caky powder look..it blends and fixes your makeup so nice! I love it and can't go without it! Definitely recommend it! They also sell it in a travel size which is great also ūüĎĆ
Ashley S.
Kettle Island, KY
I love the versatility of this product. It's amazing for dry skin. It's great for prepping your skin before makeup and also as a finishing spray. If you have problems with your makeup looking too powdery or cakey, just spritzing this over your face will remove that. It's also great to spray on Eyeshadow brushes to make Eyeshadows more pigmented. Or to spray your brush before use with pigments and glitters to make them more metallic and long lasting. It's a must have in any makeup lover or makeup artists kit.
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH
I follow a lot of beauty gurus on youtube and recently noticed that quite a few of them swear by this product. If their makeup looks so good, this can definitely make a difference in my makeup, right?? YES! This product works amazingly! I use it on my face before I apply makeup for smooth application, after my makeup is applied to remove visible powder and 'cake face', as well as in eye shadows to give them a creamy, pigmented formula. This product helps your foundation blend seamlessly into your skin and gives you a dewy, not shiny, look! This product is a million in one and I absolutely adore it. If you are on the fence about this product, I definitely say go for it, you won't be disappointed!
Meghan B.
Mac was the first makeup that I ever bough myself and was also the first ever makeup i wore. This setting spray has saved me from a lot of hard nights where it was hot and sweating. With this setting spray my makeup never moved with the heat. I couldn't believe that my makeup still looked good at the end of the day as it did at the beginning of it. This is a product you can use in may ways. Some days i will use it as a primer or spray it on my brush before putting on my foundation and it wound just make my foundation look so smooth and healthy looking. I also like using this product for intensifying shimmery eye shadows. it would just take them to a whole new level of beautiful!
Ally L.
Oxford, OH
Fix+ is one of my absolute ride or die products. It can be used for so many different things in a makeup routine. I use it to wet my brushes to get better pigmentation out of my eyeshadows, I use it as a primer on my skin before applying foundation, I use it to set all of the powders I have applied to my face after applying my bronzer/contour/blush, I use it to intensify my highlight, I use it to refresh my makeup throughout the day. I use this product so much that I have to repurchase it every couple months, which is something unheard of for me as I like to purchase and try new products frequently. MAC fix+ is something everyone who loves makeup should absolutely own.
NINIBETH D.
Doral, FL
This product is incredible. I love him.
Although MAC professionals say that it is not a makeup fixative spray, it simply softens everything. Honestly I feel that if I last the makeup with Fix +, because at the end of the day I still see the blush, but something very peculiar that does is remove the appearance of dusty makeup. As well as disappear when we passed the hand with the makeup and remains a pasty appearance. Fix + softens everything at the end of the makeup, while refreshing our skin. I think if it gives a little more life to the makeup life, but that is not something that is proven.Obviously it has many more uses but these are the ones that seem important to me.
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
Love this stuff! I use this when my face is feeling dry with or without makeup. It definitely helps the dry feeling getting a nice refresh. I also use it when I'm using glitter shadows to make them more vibrant. I purchase this every time I run out. I've never had an issue with it spraying, it sprays a nice mist, which is definitely a plus.
Sabrina M.
This stuff is amazing!!!! I spray this on my face before foundation is applied and then after I have all my make up applied I sprayed this all over to take away the powdery finish. I love the scent of this it just smells very fresh without being overpowering. I do make up for a living and I love using this on clients as well!! However I do want to state that this is not a product that is supposed to set your face it's just a refresher, so please don't expect us to make your make up last ( I did and I was a little upset) after going to a couple make up classes I learned that as well as you can spritz your makeup brush to make pigments or other eye shadows look foiled! This product is perfect for all skin types.
Gloria L.
Largo, FL
I was first introduced to this by one of my favorite beauty youtuber who claimed this was her holy grail spray to use both before and after makeup. I bought it to try to see if the spray will help my foundation apply better to my face and to stop the formation of dry patches. The spray is clear but it is quite sticky when you spray it on your face, and my face tends to get really shiny when I spray it on top of my makeup, which was really disappointing. But, when I sprayed it on my foundation brush before putting on my foundation, it really did help my foundation adhere better to my skin, and gave my foundation a more natural look. Will definitely repurchase in the future.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.