Add a Photo

Photos (596)
Bianca D.
Bianca D.
Framingham, MA
This product is by far the best product to ever exist. I swear by it! I use it every time for those long nights where I know my makeup is going to need a little extra help staying matte and flawless. And the MAC Prep+Prime Fix+ never disappoints ! I always recommend it to others
Kaitlin S.
Kaitlin S.
Berwyn, IL
I am not exaggerating when I say I am devoted to this product. Max fix + is an absolute MUST for any makeup lover. Whether you use it to prime, to intensify your Highlight, or add a boost of hydration to your face, it will never disappoint you. I never leave the house with a full face of makeup until I use this spray. If you have extremely dry skin like me, it is a lifesaver. However, any skin type will benefit from this product. I recommend it to everyone.
Briana G.
Briana G.
W Terre Haute, IN
I never thought before buying this I would love it so much. It makes your dry patchy skin look so smooth. You can use it as a primer, setting spray and just to help smooth and fix it all. I love to apply my foundation and then spray with fix plus and blend. Also you can use it to increase pigment in your eye shadows! This is a need for all makeup kits, it's so versatile and worth the money!!
Aysha B.
Aysha B.
Detroit , MI
Hey everyone ! If you want a primer I say buy this product! It is worth the price and great for all skin types. My friends have this and their skin is opposite from mine which is dry. It works as a moisturizer too! I used up my bottle and decided to get a sample this time and it works great. I'm looking forward to buying the product once again.
FABI C.
FABI C.
Milwaukee, WI
My holy grail! I've repurchased this so many times now, it's great for all skin types. Leaves skin feeling natural and refreshed. You can use it before applying makeup and after like a setting spray. It can also be used to intensify any highlight by spraying it on your brush!!
Crysta P.
Crysta P.
Manteca, CA
I really wish this product did not cost as much as it does. It is a great product. I use it before I apply my foundation and spray it on my brush before applying any eyeshadow or loose pigments. It makes eyeshadow come out so vibrant! That is my number one use for this product.
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Abingdon , MD
Mac Fix+ is definitely a staple in anyone's makeup routine and if its not then it definitely should be. I wouldn't say this is a setting spray its not going to keep your make on all day BUT this is great for hydrating and refreshing the skin before applying makeup. This is also good for after you've applied all your powder products just spray some of this and it makes everything melt together and look seamless.
Maysee R.
Maysee R.
This product saves my make up life!!! The only downside is it's price but compared to the quality. And quantity it's definitely worth it it's good for dry and oily skin and it helps had my pores. I am definitely buying this again! The best thing about this product is how well it enhances my shimmery shadows absolutely love!!
Jully H.
Jully H.
Nyack, NY
One of my makeup must haves! My makeup is not complete without setting with this spray. It sets your makeup while adding a nice natural glow to you and hydrates your skin. I honestly would not know what to do without this product. I have been using this for years and I haven't found anything better.
Maureen S.
Maureen S.
Northwood
This is the best one on the market, period. I know because I have tried just about all of them and I gave all of them away after just a few uses. None come close to MAC.
In addition to the main uses for it I also use it on my eye shadow brushes to pick up the powders and get a stronger color once applied. I spray it on the dispensed liquid foundation before picking it up with my
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.