BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12084)
Haley R.
This is a major staple in my makeup collection! I use it multiple times per makeup session, I own it it regular and coconut and I have it in regular and travel sized for my purse. If you don't have it run and buy it now!
Rita C.
I love this setting spray.  It's really does keep your makeup in place. I havent tried in the summer so don't know if this will hold up the oil. I also use this to spray on all my eye shadows to make them more pigmented.
Caralyn P.
West Palm Bch, FL
This product is a great way to set your make up and make the oxidation process faster. I find that when I spray this my makeup looks finished and comes together beautifully. I also have a travel size with me that I use to refresh in the middle of the day.
Martha F.
Dunlap, TN
I absolutely love this product. I use it before foundation and after to set everything. This is always in my product list. Keeps my makeup in place and keeps me matte I would definitely recommend for anyone to at least try it. You will not be disappointed!!!
Krista T.
Love love love! I use this to set my makeup in place and it just makes everything comas together so nicely! Great for all skin types in my opinion. I think the sprayer could be improved but overall it is a great product!
Makayla E.
Dawsonville, GA
Pretty decent spray for only twenty dollars. It's a pretty reasonably sized bottle as well. I have really dry skin and it work pretty well for me. It does keep my makeup lasting for a while. I probably would buy it again
Alisha H.
Grove City, OH
Fix + is my favorite product that I use every day. It's perfect for making shimmery eye shadows look more intense and I use it to wet my brush before putting on my more matte foundations to keep my skin looking hydrated.
Andi C.
Evansville, IN
I use Mac Fix+ daily. It works lovely to prime your skin, finish your makeup, or even intensify eyeshadows. This product simply gives your skin a glow and gets rid of any cakeyness. I have and will continue to repurchase.
Lucy A.
Palmdale
The Mac fix plus is a very good product! I've been purchasing forever! And I love it it keeps my makeup in place I've never had a complain about it it's inexpensive and for the amount that comes in it I thinks it's amazing I would defiantly recommend to others
Rosie O.
This product is great. I love how it makes my makeup look. I love to spray it on my makeup brushes before applying eye shadows to give them a pop. Only problem I have with this product is that sometimes it breaks me out.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.