Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (550)
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

Also one of the best priming/settig sprays because it keeps makeup from fading. Also can be used to dampen a brush to pick up more powder.
Salma L.
Salma L.

Love this product!😩 I have bought it so many times! Really recommend it for everyone. It's really good for any type of skin oily,dry etc..
Madyson D.
Madyson D.
Kennewick, WA

This work pretty well but my favorite is the holy grail of all setting sprays, the urban decay all night setting spray, it is heaven sent.
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Independence, KY

Love this stuff makes pigments stand out really well makes them look better! Keeps your makeup on all day and night until you take it off!
Marvelis T.
Marvelis T.

This helps make up apply flawlessly to your face and it makes it stay put all day! It is one of my favorite primers and I have used a lot!
Stacey O.
Stacey O.

Perfeeeeeeecccccct! Who doesn't love the mac fix+ I use it for my eye-shadow to make it pop, I use it for highlighter. I just love it 100%
Dianne V.
Dianne V.
Lewisville , TX

My favorite thing in my make up kit! I sometimes spray it before as a type of primer! Makes my make up last all day!!! I love this product
member-b98a116ec
member-b98a116ec
Dunellen, NJ

I like it , its okay I feel like the formula could be improved. makeup sometimes runs or comes off . the price is high too for the product
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
fayetteville, NC

This is one of my spring favorites. It works wonders. Its great before you apply makeup and keeps face hydrated. Would recommend to all !
Kristine S.
Kristine S.
Salem, OR

I can not live without this!! I use it before and after I apply my makeup!! I also use it for when I use eyeshadows that can be used wet.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.