BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Cherish H.
Round Rock , TX
This is THE holy grail! I love the rose water scent and the fix is real. Never a doubt in my mind my face is set with this product. I dab it in with a beauty blender and I'm good to go. Also works wonderfully to hyperpigment eye shadows. Refreshing and so, so good!
Alexis T.
River rouge , MI
This product is like my HOLY GRAIL. I always make sure to purchase this. I spray it on so much every time I do my makeup. I spray it on after I finish my makeup and it gives me a natural finish. I will definitely be purchasing again and again. I recommend it also.
Jasmine S.
Tucson
Doesn't necessarily keep makeup long lasting, bur adds a beautiful finish. It helps melt makeup all together, refresh your face and give it a gorgeous natural glow. Reccomended for all skin types and would totally repurchase. aLso great for intensifying shadows, highlights and more!
Geovanna Z.
Keene, TX
Best tool a girl could ever use, MAC is amazing for their products and the quality, but this helps hide pores, super easy to apply, amazing to help the color of another product to be more pigmented and it's super long lasting! I definitely recommend it to everyone
Meg L.
Fix+ is the queen of setting sprays in my mind. I wish the price point was lower but I get it. I don't use it for longevity but the way it makes my makeup look after a few sprays keeps me coming back. Somehow it takes a glam face that is covered in 4 pounds of makeup & makes it looks like you were born that way.
Ashley A.
Groton, CT
A staple product. Not only a great setting spray, but also the best spray as far as making your eyeshadows pop. Spray it on your brush before putting it in a nice shimmer or glitter shadow and it will make it more pigmented. Best hidden secret in the makeup world.
Kaylla M.
Youngsville
YES, YES, YES! Love this spray, I used it before applying my foundation, and after. It hold on well and keeps the product locked in place! I would also recommend spraying a little on your beauty sponge to make foundation application easier! Would strongly recommend!
malika s.
Ridgeland , MS
Best setting spray ever. So refreshing and it holds my look together all day. My makeup looks the same from the time I put it on to the time I take it off. It's great for any skin type. My skin can be very dry sometimes and it gives my skin a refreshing feeling.
Kristen K.
Glen Rock, NJ
This spray is addicting! I love the scent and it makes my skin look and feel more radiant. It makes my makeup look more natural and less cakey. I spray it after I apply my foundation but before I apply my setting powder to really make my skin stay fresh all day.
Hailey H.
LOVE fix +!!! If your makeup looks cakey throughout the day or it just needs a refresh, spray this on and it just brings it all back together. It's not necessarily a setting spray to make your makeup stay longer, it just really refreshes your face and your makeup
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.