BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Ivy W.
Walnut Creek, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
THE BEST MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY EVER. this stuff reduces cakiness, intensifies pigments and your highlight will be popping. It helps my MAKEUP lady all day and I will repurchase it till the day I stop wearing makeup.
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
YESSS! I love this! It is such a refreshing spray & my makeup looks great every time I use it. It is well priced in my opinion & I will continue to purchase this.
Adiany R.
Clifton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is so universal. As a makeup artist I use this before applying makeup. I use to freshen up makeup. And to seal. I also use it to wet my brushes to get more pigment out of any shimmers I'm trying to use
Renee G.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I use this before I put my foundation on and it makes a huge difference! It makes my face feel so soft and makes my makeup last twice as longer! So easy to use you just have to pray it on your face! Would buy again
sophia s.
staten island , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
favorite setting spray ever it’s so good it sets my make up in for the whole day it also smells so good it’s so good for oily and dry skin it’s very long lasting and I would totally buy again I have two bottles already
Jess R.
Santa Monica, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Classic! I love this product. Spraying this before you do your makeup helps your foundation stay in place and is honestly so refreshing. I also go crazy spraying this after I finish putting all my makeup on as well.
Emma H.
Alamo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is one of my favorite ones out there. I use it to prime and moisturize my skin and also not to set my makeup, but to actually make everything (blush, foundation, powder, & highlighter) blend into the skin. This will not make my makeup hold longer, but It makes just everything come together. If you have oily skin I suggest for you to do a light spray on your tzone.
Mini M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mac fix+ is really great for intensifying eyeshadows. My lids are quite oily and I don't have an issue using shadow with fix+ over primer. With some other products, this would make the shadow crease throughout the day.
Riya D.
Hillsborough, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! It's not necessarily know for a setting spray, but in other terms just takes away the cakiness and brings it all together. You can spray your eyeshadow brush with this so your shadow looks even more pigmented!
Anahi M.
Makes my face feel really hydrated and ready for everything without having to worry about putting my hands to my face which could cause more acne so a spray works really really well
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.