BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Madison S.
Madison S.
Crooks, SD
I do not use this product as a primer, I use it as a setting spray after I have finished with my makeup. I enjoy it a lot, it does a great job at taking away the dry powdery feeling but I do not notice that it helps increase the longevity of my makeup.
Sola O.
Sola O.
Boston, MA
Everyone should have this in their collection! Before putting on makeup, I first spray my face with MAC charged water. Then I spray my damp beauty blender with Prep + Prime to apply my liquid foundation and concealer. This allows the foundation to blend seamlessly and it also helps my makeup last longer!

My concealer no longer creases and my makeup is flawless for hours! This is definitely a staple in my collection.
Alysia H.
Alysia H.
The Mac studio prep and prime setting spray I honestly dont really understand. Everyone raves about it and says that if you spray your brushes before you use eye shadows it makes them more intense but I bought this and honestly didn't see what the big deal was. I dont know if I am using it wrong or what but I personally cant recommend this to anyone...
Jacqueline N.
Jacqueline N.
I've recently started using this and really like it so far. I haven't used any other setting sprays so I don't have anything else to compare it to, but I like the way it makes my makeup look. In the hot summer weather I do notice that my makeup does last throughout the day.
Molly M.
Molly M.
Urbana, IL
This will change your makeup forever. It makes the makeup melt into my skin, takes away any cakey or powdery finish, and locks it in place. It has a slight scent to it, but hardly noticeable. I order mine online and it is totally worth every penny!
Tory C.
Tory C.
I use this spray when I am going out to a nice dinner or to an event like a wedding or a party. It locks in your face without smudging anything or letting anything run down your face. I have oily to combo skin and it keeps me semi matte and doesn't break me out. The price point is a little high, but in my opinion there is nothing out there like this!
Telesha M.
Telesha M.
I can't go without my fix+ it's so refreshing and keeps my makeup in place all day! Even though I have combo skin I love the finish it gives. It doesn't have a strong scent which I love. Awesome product I make sure I always have one in my makeup bag
DeeJay W.
DeeJay W.
Lancaster, CA
Favorite hands down! Keeps the makeup in place and creates a smooth base when applying makeup. It is kind like the best of both worlds.  A bit on the pricier side for a primer due to the name brand but you can always buy a smaller sample size for less. MAC is one of my favorite brands so most of my daily use / must have products derive from their line!
Adrienne L.
Adrienne L.
I love this product a lot. It's super light and refreshing on the skin. I always spray my eyeshadow brush with Fix+ to make my shimmer shadows more pigmented. I really love doing this. However it's not a setting spray in any way so that is important to know. It won't extend the life of your makeup. It is mainly to help foundation/makeup look less cakey. Just something to keep in mind!
kristin d.
kristin d.
Laurel, MS
I absolutely love this fix plus by mac!!! It feels so nice when you spray it on over your makeup! Leaves you skin dewy and makes your highlight pop! It dries quickly too! Doesn't really make your makeup " set" but definitely worth using to stand out!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.