BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Maureen S.
Maureen S.
Northwood
This is the best one on the market, period. I know because I have tried just about all of them and I gave all of them away after just a few uses. None come close to MAC.
In addition to the main uses for it I also use it on my eye shadow brushes to pick up the powders and get a stronger color once applied. I spray it on the dispensed liquid foundation before picking it up with my
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I cannot get over this spray! It has so many uses! I spray it on beofe make up application, after, throughout the day to freshen up my look, and on my brushes before applying glitter, shimmer, or foil shadows. The mist is very fine and soft, covers a wide area, and dries quickly. is a staple in the cosmetics world and everyone should give it a try! Its worth the price, I promise!
Erikah O.
Erikah O.
York, PA
I decided to give into the hype and test this setting spray out. I usually use the Urban Decay Chill Setting Spray. So to try something new was kind of intriguing. I did really like this setting spray. But I didn't really think it was any better than what I already know and I love. I think it does however, work better if you want to make shimmery eyeshadows look more metallic.
Sweet N.
Sweet N.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
My favorite makeup mist. I like to use this once I have done my makeup to take out the excess powder and get a healthy glow. Sometimes I also like to spray after my skin care and befriend my makeup to hydrogen my skin. You can also pick your eyeshadow on your brush, spray this fix plus on the brush and then apply the eyeshadows to get maximum pigmentation. Highlight recommend.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Fort Gratiot, MI
I LOVE this product for adding more pigment to my eye shadows,...it's a great product for adding pigment/color to drugstore eye shadows!!! Sneaky little trick and everyone will think you have the expensive stuff on. It also sets your shadow in place and keeps it there all day. I have oily skin and find I can't use this on my face to set makeup or anything but go through bottles using it on my eyelids
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Los Angeles, CA
When my skin is feeling a little dry, I like to use this before my makeup. It adds a little moisture to my skin which helps keep my makeup from clinging to my dry patches. However, it doesn't always work with every foundation for me. Sometimes, it makes my skin super oily and I end up a shiny mess a few hours later. I find that it works best with my MAC studio fix and the new Wet N Wild Photogenic foundation. I also use this at the end when I have layered on too much setting powder to keep my from looking too cakey.
Jacqui W.
Jacqui W.
Croydon, PA
First off what I like most about this product is the scent. There are tons of things people claim to use it for ,but me personally , I only use it to refresh my make up if it's looking into little too Cakey. Whenever something needs some moisture like a gel eyeliner or a dried up dip brow,fix plus was my go to. also to intensify a powder highlighter or eyeshado, I Spritz my brushes before applying the product. A staple in my make up kit.
Anisley M.
Anisley M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I completely love this product. As a makeup artist, this is a must-have. It is extremely hydrating which is so important for a perfect makeup finish. I used it before foundation application and after makeup look is finished. I will definitely buy it again and again.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Fort Smith
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I'm oily and this turned me into a big ol oil slick. Definitely a product to be used before applying your makeup, not after to set, if you are an oily girl like me. I think if you are dry this would be wonderful, and I could see it helping all my powders really sink into the skin and even everything out...but, again, I need somethintg mattifying, not hydrating to set my face.
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
Indio, CA
I love using this once I am done powdering the face . Makes your makeup melt into your skin. I personally don't use this as a primer because I have combination skin so I always go in with a mattifying primer on the t zone but I love this! I seriously recommend this!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.