Add a Photo

Photos (443)
Diana A.
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA

Love this!!! Helps my makeup last for hours. Apply it before i start putting on makeup and it helps my fave be fresh
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Lancaster , Ca

This stuff is great. Super long lasting, giving escape you that fresh feeling and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin
Erin N.
Erin N.
Manassas, VA

One of my favorites, always sets my makes so that throughout my long day my makeup is still looking fresh and good!
Karimar R.
Karimar R.

De verdad que este producto es todo lo que yo quisiera para mi cara y mantener mi maquillaje todo el dia e intacto!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Morton Grove, IL

This stuff is amazing! I use it before and after I apply makeup. It gives me enough dewiness if my makeup is cakey.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Ciudad de México

De los favoritos de MAC! Tu maquillaje dura mucho más tiempo. Anduve buscando algunos y este fue el primer ganador.
Valeria H.
Valeria H.
Apple Valley, CA

It's really good I use it to soak up the excess powder I have on my face and it works perfectly. Smells amazing too
Izzy C.
Izzy C.

This product is soooo good, it makes your makeup stay put all day and it adds slight of a dewy finish to your skin.
Kaylyn  T.
Kaylyn T.
Weehawken , Nj

Fix plus is magical! Cakey face fix! I love spraying some on a brush and using my eyeshadow to intense the pigment.
Cassidy H.
Cassidy H.
Clawson, MI

I don't use this on my face so idk about that but it's the best to spray on your eyeshadow to make it more metallic
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.