BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Aysha B.
Aysha B.
Detroit , MI
Hey everyone ! If you want a primer I say buy this product! It is worth the price and great for all skin types. My friends have this and their skin is opposite from mine which is dry. It works as a moisturizer too! I used up my bottle and decided to get a sample this time and it works great. I'm looking forward to buying the product once again.
Madii J.
Madii J.
Elgin, IL
I love this product because most setting sprays I purchase don't give me that tacky finish so I feel as if my makeup is just going to wipe off because it doesn't have a surface to attach to. This one has a tacky finish after you spray your face and I feel like it's really getting into my makeup to set it into my skin. I really recommend this to someone who wears a lot of makeup, try it out!
Angela D.
Angela D.
San Jose, CA
This makes my makeup last all day. This is one of my holy grail products I use to spray on my brush when applying foundation. The smell is amazing and makes my makeup blend together so well. I tried making a duo but honestly it's not even worth it. I've been getting more into makeup and I need to repurchase this product. It's definitely a makeup game changer and I can see why beauty gurus rave about this product. You'll look like a goddess with a few sprays
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Abingdon, MD
Mac Fix+ is definitely a staple in anyone's makeup routine and if its not then it definitely should be. I wouldn't say this is a setting spray its not going to keep your make on all day BUT this is great for hydrating and refreshing the skin before applying makeup. This is also good for after you've applied all your powder products just spray some of this and it makes everything melt together and look seamless.
Bianca D.
Bianca D.
Framingham, MA
This product is by far the best product to ever exist. I swear by it! I use it every time for those long nights where I know my makeup is going to need a little extra help staying matte and flawless. And the MAC Prep+Prime Fix+ never disappoints ! I always recommend it to others
Crysta P.
Crysta P.
Manteca, CA
I really wish this product did not cost as much as it does. It is a great product. I use it before I apply my foundation and spray it on my brush before applying any eyeshadow or loose pigments. It makes eyeshadow come out so vibrant! That is my number one use for this product.
Briana G.
Briana G.
W Terre Haute, IN
I never thought before buying this I would love it so much. It makes your dry patchy skin look so smooth. You can use it as a primer, setting spray and just to help smooth and fix it all. I love to apply my foundation and then spray with fix plus and blend. Also you can use it to increase pigment in your eye shadows! This is a need for all makeup kits, it's so versatile and worth the money!!
FABI C.
FABI C.
Milwaukee, WI
My holy grail! I've repurchased this so many times now, it's great for all skin types. Leaves skin feeling natural and refreshed. You can use it before applying makeup and after like a setting spray. It can also be used to intensify any highlight by spraying it on your brush!!
Kaitlin S.
Kaitlin S.
Berwyn, IL
I am not exaggerating when I say I am devoted to this product. Max fix + is an absolute MUST for any makeup lover. Whether you use it to prime, to intensify your Highlight, or add a boost of hydration to your face, it will never disappoint you. I never leave the house with a full face of makeup until I use this spray. If you have extremely dry skin like me, it is a lifesaver. However, any skin type will benefit from this product. I recommend it to everyone.
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Where has this been all my life? I've heard about this from so many people and just never tried it myself until recently and I majorly regret not trying it sooner! I'll use this with eyeshadows to get more pigment, I'll spray it on my face before my setting spray, or I'll just use it as a refresher throughout the day. Plus it's got a wonderful smell! If you haven't tried it yet, do it!!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.