Add a Photo

Photos (554)
Isuri S.
Isuri S.
Bayonne, NJ

Super love this Mac prep I love how it feels on my face. It has a hydration feeling on my face. It gives a soft and refresh finish makeup.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

Also one of the best priming/settig sprays because it keeps makeup from fading. Also can be used to dampen a brush to pick up more powder.
Andressa S.
Andressa S.

Esse fixador é dos deuses! Simplesmente fica toda a maquiagem, vc pode se maquiar e sair sem se preocupar que vai se derreter toda! Adoro!
Marvelis T.
Marvelis T.

This helps make up apply flawlessly to your face and it makes it stay put all day! It is one of my favorite primers and I have used a lot!
stacey p.
stacey p.

I do of this product. It does make my Foundation stay throughout the day but when I go to do touch-ups with powder it doesn't look as nice
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Prague , OK

I love this stuff so much. I have oily skin so I use a lot of powder product and that can look really cakey, UNLESS you spray fix + on it.
Baileigh T.
Baileigh T.

I absolutely love this it's so refreshing! I put it on before and after and I do think it honestly makes a difference when I don't use it!
Dianne V.
Dianne V.
Lewisville , TX

My favorite thing in my make up kit! I sometimes spray it before as a type of primer! Makes my make up last all day!!! I love this product
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Cullman, AL

I cannot live without this stuff! Takes away powdery look to your makeup and leaves you with the best all natural glow. Holy grail for me!
Stacey O.
Stacey O.

Perfeeeeeeecccccct! Who doesn't love the mac fix+ I use it for my eye-shadow to make it pop, I use it for highlighter. I just love it 100%
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.