BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Livvy O.
Orestes, IN
One of my favorites, if not my favorite, setting spray. It is multitasking and the finish that it gives my skin is impressive. I did not notice what I was missing out on until I purchased and tried this. A must have now, if I am doing my makeup.
Leslie C.
Saint Paul, MN
This product is great however, I give it 4 stars because it doesn't always spray a fine mist sometimes it does clump up. That's the only downside about this product but besides that this is hands down my favorite beauty mist it gives my skin a really healthy looking glow. I also find that it has many uses for example you can use it as a primer, setting spray, or to wet eyeshadow brushes for a more intense pigment.
Melissa L.
Cape Coral, FL
I have been using Fix + for years. I use it to set my makeup, foil eyeshadows, and refresh my
Makeup throughout the day. It is a wonderful product! My only reasoning for 3 stars: I wish MAC would change the sprayer. It's not the best I've used.
MaryLynn G.
Brooklyn, NY
Who in there right mind has not used MAC Fix Plus in their life before! From giving yourself a pick me up throughout the day to making your eyeshadow more pigmented this is a miracle product! Perfect for all especially if you love the dewy look.
Krissy C.
Kenova, WV
The way this spray fixes my foundation is just purely magical. I can't do my makeup without it. It also smells amazing! It'll make my makeup last so much longer with my oily skin. I've currently gone through 4 bottles and still plan on rebuying.
Liz E.
Norwood, OH
This product is one of those that can be used for so many things.. As a setting spray after you apply make up, to increase pigmentation of eyeshadows pressed or loose, you can spray I'm your hair to help style and so many other ways. A must have.
Jennifer A.
Swainsboro, GA
This is a great product! My favorite way to apply is to spray on my highlight brush and apply with my highlight on my cheek bones! Gives such a beautiful glow! Also nice to apply with eye shadows that you want to pop! I would recommend this to others!
Laura W.
Everett, WA
Love this stuff it is like liquid gold. Any eyeshadow look that I want more intense I spritz my brush with this and dip it into the color and it intensifies it so much and so beautifully. I also use it to intensify my highlight too when I want to glow.
Maddy S.
Manhattan, KS
This is a staple in any makeup lovers collection! You can Prime or set the face! I even use this to spray on my brushes to make eye shadows more pigmented! I would highly recommend this to anyone wanting a primer! The price isn't too bad either!
Mariah H.
The best face mist ever! I had mine for almost 2 years and I just brought a new one. I will forever repurchase this product. It gives you a natural finish and blends all your makeup together. This is a staple to have in your makeup collection (:
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.