Add a Photo

Photos (375)
Frances L.
Frances L.
Rosedale, MD

Absolutely love this product! It can be used throughout ur whole beauty regiment. From start to finish with just about every product it has a use for.
Claudia A.
Claudia A.

Me prime es buenazo tambien he tenido la oportunidad de poder verlo en algunas youtubers porque me encanta ver videos en dicho canal pero cuanto dura?
Rachel E.
Rachel E.

Love this! Its super great if you're looking to blend your makeup in a little more or to use as a setting spray. Feels super moisturizing to the skin!
Ada S.
Ada S.
Baytown, TX

I absolutely advise you to please go and get this now. Normally I always thought Mac was just a hype but this spray will change your life. It's great!
Emma S.
Emma S.

I LOVE all my MAC products but I must say my MAC Prep + Prime Fix is a MUST!Always the last product I spray to keep my makeup set and looking flawless
Sami N.
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV

Everyone's favorite spray. It makes makeup shine brighter and look better. Hydrates your face. It overall just heightens your look. I really enjoy it.
Greisy C.
Greisy C.
Orlando, FL

This primer is perfect to keep Your make up in place all day! This really helps to hide Your pires and Great for my oily/dry skin! Very long lasting !
Corrine H.
Corrine H.
Santa Rosa, CA

I've been using this product for awhile now and although it smells amazing it doesn't hold my make up for me. I feel like it makes my skin look oily:(
Erika V.
Erika V.
San Jose, Ca

This stuff is magical! I use it to make my shadows more pigmented. I use it to make my highlight pop & also use it to set my face. It has so many uses
Velheena C.
Velheena C.

I really liked this setting spray. It has glycerin so it really gives your son that dewy look. I would recommend if your skin is not excessively oily!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.