BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Monique R.
I use my fix + spray daily before and after applying makeup! It helps keep me fresh and keeps my makeup on all day! It's also a great way to make shadows more pigmented. I also spray my brush before apply glitter pigments for less fall out and a brighter appearance
Rya Z.
The only MAC product that has probably been used by everyone on Earth at least once. It works exactly how I believe it's supposed to, though a part of me wonders if people would rave about it if the MAC name wasn't involved.
Sydney S.
Dallas, TX
Never go without this stuff, have one in purse, desk at work and vanity at home. Just in general I love the refreshing feel on my face but I do believe it sets my makeup perfectly. I also like to spray on eyeshadow brush if I'm trying to get a dramatic glitter look
Maya P.
New york
HOLY GRAIL. If you're into makeup you should have this in you bag! This right here will complete your whole makeup, it turns dry to dewy skin in seconds! I also use on my face when I want it to look more dewy ! Definitely buy
Julia H.
Sandy Springs, GA
This product leaves a great Dewey finish if applied after your full makeup is complete. However, I don't recommend it for the hot weather because the Dewey complexion can turn into a sweaty look!
valerie b.
Orlando fl
I loveee this stuff! I use it before and after applying my makeup! Its gives a nice finish to my foundation. I aso love to sprit some on my brush before applying my shadows and it intensifies and gives it a nice color payoff!
Juleinne F.
Newark, NJ
The best product you can ever buy! I swear you would love this stuff its a matte finish touch , it protects your skin .. i can say i dont have any cons for right now because i love this product i would gladly buy this again.
Megan T.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love the smell!! this fix+ helps blend my makeup seamlessly after I finish my makeup. Especially on days when I think my makeup is a little too cakey, I spritz this on and it looks perfect!!
Destiny H.
Ocala, FL
I already gave this 5 stars in another review abt I'm doing it her again because it's that good too use. Not too sticky and doesn't my foundation get all cakes or ashy
Casandra M.
Stanton, CA
Everyone and their momma knows how great this product is! You can use it as a primer, setting spray and pigment enhancer! Can use it for almost all skin types, oily can be a hit or miss depending on the person. Highly recommend.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.