Add a Photo

Photos (312)
Karissa I.
Karissa I.
Riverside, CA

Great to hydrate, blend powders to skin , great to enhance pigments or shadows and adds a refreshed look to the skin
Leigh Anne P.
Leigh Anne P.
Wildwood, Mo

its okay. it doesnt really help with the make up staying on as long. i like urban decay much better! its kinda dewey
Diana A.
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA

Love this!!! Helps my makeup last for hours. Apply it before i start putting on makeup and it helps my fave be fresh
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Lancaster, CA

This stuff is great. Super long lasting, giving escape you that fresh feeling and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin
Brandi L.
Brandi L.
Violet, LA

This is the absolute best Mac Product!! It's my go to for before and after I do my make up ! Definitely a must have!
Shakira A.
Shakira A.
Wiesbaden

Love it soooooooooooooo much and it feels suuuper fresh but the smashbox primer and Photo Finishi is Pretty good too
Keena B.
Keena B.

I love this stuff..cant live with out it...i use this to keep my makeup in place and to get rid of any powdery look.
Genevieve P.
Genevieve P.

Love this skin setting spray. Makes my skin feel so refreshed and helps it to look less "powderey" and more natural.
Nesh H.
Nesh H.

Great product! Perfect on any skin type. Even the most sensitive skin types. Would recommend this product to anyone.
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.
Compton, CA

Love it it aint nothing like the results this product has this one really beats them all and yes it is long lasting.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.