Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Ayah N.
Ayah N.
Staten Island , Ny

Absolutely in loveeee with this product, I'm always loving for that product to set my makeup, and have no complaints about this
giovanna p.
giovanna p.
El Cajon, CA

This spray is life! It really helps to keep your makeup going strong and flawless all day. Its refreshing and smells great too!
Chris Angelica P.
Chris Angelica P.
Miami, Fl

I love it, it leaves the skin super fresh, I love the effect it leaves when it sprays, it leaves the skin luminous and radiant.
anisa o.
anisa o.
Largo, FL

Works great . love that mac products are always on point . only one i used but i think it lasts and works awesome for the price
Jocelyn A.
Jocelyn A.
Cambria Hts, NY

You can use this product before and after your makeup. It sets your makeup for the whole day. Really in love with these product
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Pearland, TX

I love the max prep and prime. It helps the makeup really last and I feel like it just ties it all together with great blending
Ishtar C.
Ishtar C.

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! IT REALLY IS A HOLY GRAIL. It sets my makeup and makes my skin look so beautiful and flawless. Kudos to MAC.
Elaine L.
Elaine L.
Redlands, CA

OMG.......... this stuff is the bomb! I use it for my hair..... my face to set it with....... my eye shadows too. It is the HG!
Zanaba H.
Zanaba H.
pompano beach, FL

Really good product for oily and dry skin combo. I recommend after using a hydrating toner. A must have for your makeup routine
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Kinder, LA

Spraying this on your eye and face brushes makes it so much better! This is a must have l girls make up bags! Worth the price!!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.