BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Tommy B.
Anchorage
This is honestly the best setting spray I have ever used. It can be used as a priming spray and a setting spray with amazing results every time. I honestly use this every day and would recommend it to anyone that wants that snatched finish every time they finish their makeup.
Katerine G.
When I first bought this, I was under the impression that this was a setting spray and it would make my makeup last longer. I did not see the difference after adding this step to my makeup routine. I still use it, but I feel I spent $20 for something that is not worth it.
Morgan M.
Fix plus is very well known and used throughout the beauty community. It is a great finishing/prepping spray. It melts all your make up together and sets it for the day. You can also spray it on an eyeshadow brush to make your shadow more intense! MAC Prep Plus Prime Fix+
Lesly E.
Newport News
I can’t even tell you how beautiful this makes my makeup look. Everything just melts right into my skin. It’s a MUST before Highlighter to give a blinding glow!! You can damp your brush to get a better pay off with shimmer & metallic shadows & even use it to dampen your beauty sponge for a better application. This is a must have!
Larissa A.
Fresno
This Is The first and last thing I Apply when putting on a full face it is Spf20 it’s great for both oily and dry skin I love it so much it gives you a matte finish it is so worth the 26$ I would definitely buy it again
jaclin f.
Patchogue, NY
I like this! It feels nice and it works really well under my makeup (and on top). My only issue is that I don’t like how it sprays out, I thought it was a mist. But otherwise it’s okay, a little pricey for what you’re getting but I like it. Not sure if I would buy it again though.
Lakyla B.
Detroit, MI
I love Fix+. At first I used it as a face primer which gave my skin a nice dewy finish. Now I use it as a spray to melt my makeup together and to get rid of the powdery look. I also use it to wet my brushes when applying shimmer shadows. It just a nice all purpose spray to have.
🦄💄BeautySheIs💄🦄 n.
My staple item 💕 such an amazing product which you can use obviously go prep and prime before you beat that face and also you can use after to moisturize and melt all products together ! I’d buy this product for life !
Rhi S.
Charlotte, NC
Prep & Prime spray Works fantastic for me on a day-to-day basis I have a dryer skin type that gets oily around my nose and sometimes if I use a cream primer with liquid foundation even though it's meant to keep my makeup in place all day it will end up breaking up around my nose. I use the Prep & Prime spray in place of a cream primer very often and it gives my skin enough dewiness and healthy glow under my makeup that my makeup will last all day and it also works as a setting spray to give you a natural finish I don't recommend it as a setting spray for oily skin
Sienna G.
I do love this prep and prime and I do love MAC Cosmetics. It does work and makes my makeup last all day but I have found that drug store brands of setting spray work just as well so if you don’t want to pay the MAC price, there are other ones that work just as well for cheaper.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.