Add a Photo

Photos (312)
Anne S.
Anne S.
Livingston, AL

Great product! To be clear this is a finishing spray, not a setting spray. I use it after I've applied my makeup and it helps to blend all the layers to look more natural. It keeps my makeup from looking cakey. I've had my bottle since February and for the most part I use it everyday and it's not even half empty yet so I'd say it's a good amount of product for the price. Love it!
Eva K.
Eva K.
Jacksonville, FL

Just recently discovered this holy grail of a product, talk about life changing. Wow. I have a VERY oily t-zone and this spray does work to keep it in check. The smell is also nice, packaging is great and the quality of the spray is a very fine mist. Would highly recommend to anyone who wants a bomb setting spray (I also use it before applying my makeup, it's a sweet primer too)
Gina Z.
Gina Z.

This stuff is so refreshing and versatile! You can mist it on your face before applying foundation for a more dewy finish, you can mist your shadow brush to create a more rich, pigmented color. It's also like makeup hairspray if applied after your makeup. Once it dries you can't even feel it's there. It smells AMAZING. lasts a super long time (I've had my bottle for over a year)
Laura C.
Laura C.

A must have! I use this on every one of my clients. I mist it on lightly and the products will stay all day. To intensify my shadow looks, (especially for oily lids or bridal looks) I spray my brush, dip it into the shadow and mat onto my lid. Be careful to place this precisely as it stays put once on. Hope you enjoy this product as much as I have! Definitely worth every penny!
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC

MAC Fix+ is life!! Seriously the best ever. Love the ingredients and the smell and of course the way it works and way it leaves my skin. The price is definitely worth it and you can keep your containers to work your way up to a free lipstick which is only a plus since I will continue to buy this product anyways. This is a must have for any makeup lover. Can't live without it!
L. S.
L. S.

How anyone walks out the door with out a fcial shower in this stuff, I don't know. Not only is it refreshing, but the glycerin in this fine most helps to set makeup as well as blur any powdery Ness that may be left over from setting powder, baking, etc. I couldn't begin to guess how many bottle of this stuff I have gone through over the years. This stuff is holy grail for me.
ANNIE C.
ANNIE C.

Lost track of how many I've purchased because I always need it on hand. I use it to set my makeup mainly, but if you've overpowdered or are looking a littl cakey, this helps kind of blend everything together. I also use it to dampen my brushes for foiling eyeshadows or if I want a stronger highlight on my cheek. It's such a great refresher for the face in hot months as well.
Mai D.
Mai D.
Clackamas, OR

I always use this after putting my makeup on. Don't get this confused with a makeup setting spray to make it last long. I don't think this makes your makeup last longer, it smoothed it out making your makeup look flawless. I always use this in conjunction with the urban decay makeup setting spray. This makes me makeup looks flawless and the setting spray makes it last longer
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Virginia Beach, VA

Smells great!!! It's so freshing. I use this for multiple things. It can be used before makeup to refresh your damp sponge for dewy look. I use it to wet my eyeshadow brush to make my metallic eyeshadow really pop. I also use this when I am done with my makeup to make sure things don't look powdery. It gives my face a nice glow and helps everything melt together on the skin.
Kerry M.
Kerry M.
three bridges, nj

I love this setting spray as a final step after applying mineral foundations and for taking away the powdery look when my setting powder is too matte. The scented versions (Lavender, Rose, Yuzu, etc) are amazing! It makes skin look dewy and fresh. I sometimes use it to intensify the color or shimmer of my eye shadows as well, by spritzing the brush before applying the color.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.