Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (523)
Jocelyne Y.
Jocelyne Y.

This product is super versatile! You can get so many uses out of this, you can apply before makeup to prime, after makeup to set and make the makeup settle really nicely into the skin. You can pick up a metallic shadow on a brush, spritz some of this then apply for a súper foiled shadow look. You can also use this to rehydrate your face throughout the day. It's just the bomb, I always repurchase this!
Annie A.
Annie A.

Absolutely love this product! At first when I heard they hype about this I didn't understand why spray would be a big deal but now... I'm obsessed it honestly is the cherry on top of my makeup once I'm done I must spray my face away. It makes all of my powdered makeup just sit so well and last so long on my face with out ever looking dry. Defiantly something you should invest in! You will love it!!!
Carly C.
Carly C.
Washington, DC

If you don't own a setting spray, you need to get your hands on this one ASAP. When I first found out about this, I was a little hesitant to spend $21 on a setting spray, but after caving in I realized this was completely worth the hype. It's great not only to set your makeup, but also to make your eyeshadow, or eyeliner more pigmented. It can even be used before makeup as a primer. Awesome product!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Sacramento, CA

I have used this spray for years! I love this product for multiple uses. It is great when you want to use Eyeshadows wet. I just get some product on the brush spray it with Fix plus and apply to my lid. The other way I use this is when I feel like my face looks like it has to much powder I spray this to tone it down. The only downside is I don't always think this helps my makeup to last any longer.
ashley r.
ashley r.
Arden, NC

This product is the biggest staple in my makeup collection. It can be used as a primer. It can be used on days where you're just letting your skin breathe and just want a little mist of hydration. It can be used on eyeshadows (my personal favorite) to make the color pop so much more. A bottle lasts forever and is very well priced. It also smells awesome. Can't speak highly enough about this stuff.
Farha I.
Farha I.

Probably the best thing to ever happen to human kind. This mist makes your foundation and powder look stunning on the skin and prevents it from looking cakey. This mist doesn't have any harmful chemicals in fact the ingredients suggest it's good for you skin.

Pros:
-not too expensive for the amount you're given ($20)
-flawless finish
-natural
-good ingredients

Cons:
-I can't really think of any!
tati d.
tati d.
Miami, Fl

Honestly, if you don't have this product you need to run out and get it ASAP! This product is absolutely AMAZING, it intensifies your eyeshadow insanely! Just make sure you apply it right, a good distance away because I applied it so close it turned my eyeshadow to liquid with its rich pigmentation lol, but it's really amazing :) and it's great for setting your makeup too, it's very hydrating!
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Sacramento, CA

I love how versatile Fix + is. Not gonna lie, I use it excessively; I spray it on my foundation brush or Beauty Blender before applying my foundation and I spritz it all over my face before and after applying my setting powder. It smells amazing and really takes the "cake face" look away. It definitely doesn't extend the wear of your makeup but with a good primer, that shouldn't be a problem.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA

I think every person should at least try the map fix plus setting spray at least once-in-a-lifetime and then if you don't like it move one I absolutely love this I wouldn't trade this setting spray for anything in the world I use it to set my make up I said to hydrate my skin or you did to make my eyeshadows pop or use it to make my highlighter more glowing tried girls it's worth the 22 bucks
Jilian W.
Jilian W.
Paterson, NJ

Holy grail for everyone that uses this or plans to use it, this product is great to prep the skin and refresh your skin and/or makeup...its a lightweight mist of water packed with vitamins and minerals, infused with a blend of green tea, chamomile and cucumber to gently soothe and refresh the skin. Gives an instant boost of hydration while delivering a soft sheen to refresh and finish makeup.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.