BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is fix plus goid for oily skin?6 Answers
  • Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Leena G.
i guess this was one of the first makeup spray in my collection, since then there hasn't been another spray that could substitute this one. i really like the way it feels and the way it makes your face dewy and natural. i have tried many sprays but i must say i keep going back to this one all the time. it's not too heavy on the pocket like some of the high end sprays but does an amazing job
Karen K.
This is a very refreshing facial spray. It does leave a semi dewy finish if you apply too much so i usually spray a little after i am done with my whole face. It does leave your makeup on like all day and it doesn't leave your face sticky! there is not much of a scent so if you're skin is sensitive to scented products this is a good one for you, just do not go for the others that are scented
Stacy C.
Soperton, GA
This is my current favorite setting spray. My makeup lasts all day long and the scent is lovely. The mister is perfect and the packaging is stunning. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SETTING SPRAY TO EVERYONE.
Rikka C.
Delbarton , WV
I use this for my prom girls and my brides who will be sweating from dancing or the sun. This is a great setting spray and also works great with eyeshadows to make them pop more. This is a great buy!
Georgette G.
Irvington , NJ
This product is my go to after I put on makeup or I wanna freshened up my face. I even use it right before my moisturizer so I that nice glow look. I love it so much can wait to repurchase 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Rachael D.
Goose Creek, SC
Feels great on. Because it has aloe, if you put it in the fridge it feels amazing on your skin when it’s a hot summer day. Helps my makeup last throughout the day even in the South Carolina humidity.
This spray is essential to my makeup routine. The product and amount is worth the price. I buy a new spray every year, in December. Yes, It lasts me that long! After powdering my face, I spray a free pumps and have my makeup looking like SKIN. It brings everything together(:
Katelyn T.
Finally gave into this "holy water" all of the youtubers love to talk about. I can't speak on how well this works as a setting spray or priming spray, but it's BOMB for glittery shadow application. Especially with the UD Naked palettes (they suck, let's all just admit they're over-rated). If I really want to see a glittery shadow at it's best, I used this spray on the brush. It makes a world of difference!
Pro tip: if you're planning on buying it for eyeshadow only, just buy the mini bottle at Ulta and use a 20% off coupon
Patricia T.
Florida
Love it! Not pricey and it’s actually bigger than it looks, THE SMELL omg it’s smells soo good! It refreshes my face and my makeup it makes my makeup last longer and look better! Highly recommend it.
Blanca G.
Pullman
I love it it has a very good amount of product and i actually feel like it primes my skin and it sets it does what it claims to do is there more like this yes there is you can find good settings stays like this in different brands
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.