MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Samantha Q.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Samantha Q.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Maryam A.See all 635 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...Totally worth it! Makes everyt... 1 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...Made me more oily too. Try th... 2 Answers
Photos (632)
Buy on Nordstrom
Devan L.
Devan L.
Puyallup, WA
I love Fix+. It contains natural humectants that help draw moisture to your skin and is a great makeup setting spray as well. It also multi-tasks as a good adhesive for glitter shadows. Just spritz a makeup brush first, then tap on some glitter. It makes it last all day. I like to spray an angle brush with it, then use colored eye shadows as liners.
Tiffini M.
Tiffini M.
Lenoir, NC
Two words...HOLY GRAIL! this product is on the list of things I can't live without. it sets your makeup so beautifully and just blends all the products together so nicely. it is the perfect finishing touch for any makeup look. another reason I love this product is because you can use it for so many things and it smells so good! I LOVE this stuff 😍😍😍
Angie M.
Angie M.
Perfect for dry skin types. I hate if I get a cakey powdery finish and I use this every day without fail and it lifts that effect straight off without removing make up.
It's not a setting spray, more of a finishing spray. It won't really effect the longetiviy of your base, something like UD all nighter spray will do that for you ( another must have)
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Glen Burnie, MD
July 25, 2016, 12:01 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I like the scent of this product and I like it is great for wetting your makeup brushes to make an eyeshadow foiled. However, I don't think it does much as a setting spray. I have extremely oily skin and I've never really found a setting spray to work for me. The packaging is nice and I don't mind the price. But for a setting spray, it's not for me.
Stephany M.
Stephany M.
Charlotte, NC
Sept. 5, 2016, 1:38 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This is such a multipurpose product! I can use it before my makeup, on my foundation brush, to set my makeup, and I even use it for my metallic shadows to make them more foiled. Its not terribly expensive considering it has lasted me quite a while. This doesn't irritate my skin or make it too matte or shiny. I would highly recommend this to anybody!
Dera E.
Dera E.
This product is okay! It does intensify pigment colors, but doesn't do good with oily skin! I feel like it works for a few hours and then just causes my makeup to smear more! I bought it about 6 months ago and I still have almost a full bottle because I just don't use it! I just recently purchased an Urban Decay setting spray that I love a lot more!
Yolanda V.
Yolanda V.
Houston , TX
This is one of those tried and true products. You can't go wrong with using this as prep and/or finishing spray! I have this is in the large and travel size so I can always have with me when needed. I have combination skin and have used on my clients that's oily and dry and so far it's worked well on all three types! Definitely recommend to others.
Daisy G.
Daisy G.
Auburn, WA
This product really does the job of prepping the face for the makeup and also keeping the makeup in place throughout the whole day and it does not matter what you are doing it really gets the job done. One downside to this is that it is very expensive and I also have very oily skin so it did make my skin even more oily which I did not like at all.
Erin A.
Erin A.
I LOVE this stuff. It's a magic potion that prepares and adds moisture to your skin, will refresh your face of makeup when you feel a little dull after lunch or on a plane, and finish it off and set it after you've applied your setting powder.
Magic. Potion.
The only downside is the price tag to me, but every now and then, totally worth a splurge.
Newman P.
Newman P.
July 8, 2016, 11:57 p.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
I literally use this product every day. It makes me feel refreshed, and also makes me comfortable knowing that the likelihood of my pores getting full of dirt has decreased ten fold. This product works, and that is something I will stand by. Asside from assuring cleansed skin, it also sets any makeup you have. I use it so much MY BOTTLE IS EMPTY!!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.