Add a Photo

Photos (472)
Lasey L.
Lasey L.
Houston, Tx

I could go on and on about how amazing this is, but basically I could shower in this every day. I use it before my main primer, or just as a solo primer, as a setting spray, to wet my brushes for shimmery shadows, to touch up throughout the day....it's just amazing! Idk how I lived my life without this product before cause now I literally use it for everything! Awesome product, easily my fav MAC product!!
Taya T.
Taya T.

This product is incredible. This item is so multipurpose you can use it for wedding brushes to get more pigment, prime in your face, Setting your face and cleaning off brushes. I don't see how anyone can not like this product for the ammunition of product in the bootle and the price of $23 dollars it's pretty good. I think people just think of this products as a setting spray but NO it's so multi purpose.
Marianna S.
Marianna S.

I love this spray, I just bought a second bottle today because I ran out of the first bottle, which I bought a earlier in the year. Nothing sets my makeup like Fix +! It makes my makeup look smooth and flawless, instead of dry or cakey. And it has such an amazing, fresh scent that's hard to describe! I always use this in addition with a long-lasting setting spray! I buy my Fix + at a Mac Store or Macy's.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.

Honestly bomb.com! I LOVE this product. I apply it along with primer before foundation, after powder to help the base smoothen out and after all my makeup to help everything come together. It also makes my highlight and lid colour pop and I often use it on my beauty blender to help blend foundation or thin it out. It's a life changer and so refreshing! Honestly one of the best investments I've ever made!
I love using the fix+ before and after my makeup on myself and my clients as it makes the foundation good on beautifully and also after all the makeup is done i spray it all over the face to make everything set into place and so all the powders I have used can sit on the face and make the skin look more like skin and not cakey!! This product it literally my go2 everyday could not recommend this enough.x
Jayne A.
Jayne A.

I always try out other face sprays and every time, I always come back to fix+. Can't even count how many times I've repurchased this over the years. Makes skin look like skin, a great tool if you've applied a little too much foundation or powder. Great in dry winters too. Also has the best nozzle ever, such a fine mister. Be careful not to spray too close to your face otherwise can feel a little sticky.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.

I think this is the only setting spray I'll ever use! It makes the make up so beautifully on your skin and locks it in all day. The only con to this is when it sprays it can I shoot out really fast and in one spot but I don't really mind that. I've been using it for probably two months and it looks like I haven't even used it yet. I will say there is so much product and definitely get your moneys worth.
Carole N.
Carole N.
Gaithersburg, MD

I love this product! So versatile, you can use it prime your face, set your makeup, and add pigment to your eyeshadow to also help with easy application. It is not that affordable but the bottle goes a long way! I have been using the same bottle for about 6 months now and it's still not finished. In the summer I recommend using a setting spray along with it because it is not enough for the summer heat!
Jocelyne Y.
Jocelyne Y.

This product is super versatile! You can get so many uses out of this, you can apply before makeup to prime, after makeup to set and make the makeup settle really nicely into the skin. You can pick up a metallic shadow on a brush, spritz some of this then apply for a súper foiled shadow look. You can also use this to rehydrate your face throughout the day. It's just the bomb, I always repurchase this!
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
U.K.

This fix plus is amazing. I would recommend this to anyone.
Not only can you use it as a prime but you can spray it on your beauty blender to dampen it which then gives your foundation a much more flawless finish and you can use it as a setting spray to set your makeup in place for a number of hours.
I believe in my personal opinion that £17 is a fab price for this product and Is completely worth it.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.