Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (554)
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

It's hard for me to find a setting spray that will lock my makeup in place during the day. This setting spray is my go to everyday and on special occasions as well. Aside from the fact it sets your makeup in place, it can be used for other things like spraying on a beauty blender while applying foundation, spraying on a makeup brush to intensify the shadow, etc. Great product I would definitely recommend !!
yvette k.
yvette k.
Fife, Wa

Makes my skin feel so good and rejuvenated! This product doesn't make your skin oily by the end of the night which is a pro to me because it gets hard find product like that now. It's good for a combination of skin, I feel because there are times where I do have oily skin or dry skin and I just apply this before I do my makeup and after...then BAM! (it works like magic) it has my skin looking real gooooood!
Sumer F.
Sumer F.
Jacksonville

I love this product so much! Great for anytime of the year but especially for the summer time. It's super refreshing and it is very versatile. You can use this to wet your eyeshadow brush and make your eyeshadow even more pigmented. You can also wet your highlighting brush and make your highlight glow even more or you can just spray your face and put your highlight on after and it will have the same affect.
Zari S.
Zari S.
Henderson, NV

So this product is cool. I use it for prepping my face before makeup application and setting my face after. You can also spray your makeup brush and use it to do a foil eyeshadow look. It doesn't protect you from the sun. It's a moisture mist that refreshes your skin. I find myself saying I won't purchase it again because it went from $20 to $24 but I always find myself at the M.A.C store asking for it lol
Jada L.
Jada L.
San Jose, CA

Okay I seriously use it for everything. It brings your makeup to life! I spray some on my beauty blender before applying my foundation, and for shimmery shadows, and my highlighter as well. It smells so good, and you can really tell the difference in makeup when you use it and when you don't. The price is outstanding for a product that I use every day. I absolutely recommend this setting spray to everyone!
Shonti T.
Shonti T.
Vancouver, WA

Since I have extremely oily skin I don't consider this a setting spray I use this to moisten up my beauty blender to further blend out my powder products so they don't look cakey and harshly applied. I also use its to adhere glitter and loose pigment to my eye looks instead of glue/primer. I love this product and its lasts forever! I've had mine for almost a year now and I just now passed the hallway mark!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Sarasota, FL

Saw a lot of Youtube's swear by Macs Fix Plus so went to Mac and purchased. Wasn't sure how I felt about spraying what felt like water on my face after applying my makeup, but I love it. And will continue to repurchase. I use religiously. It keeps your skin from looking powdery. It sets everything beautifully. It adds moisture especially since my skin has been extremely dry despite the high humidity. Love!
Tamara F.
Tamara F.

Definitely not a need but I love Fix+! I use it as an essence in my skincare routine, to freshen my face on a hot day, to prep my skin for makeup and to ensure my makeup looks natural after I'm all done. It's the product that does it all without doing anything if that makes sense. You don't notice you need it until you run out and don't use it for days. I don't love everything from M.A.C. But I love this!
Lasey L.
Lasey L.

I could go on and on about how amazing this is, but basically I could shower in this every day. I use it before my main primer, or just as a solo primer, as a setting spray, to wet my brushes for shimmery shadows, to touch up throughout the day....it's just amazing! Idk how I lived my life without this product before cause now I literally use it for everything! Awesome product, easily my fav MAC product!!
Taya T.
Taya T.

This product is incredible. This item is so multipurpose you can use it for wedding brushes to get more pigment, prime in your face, Setting your face and cleaning off brushes. I don't see how anyone can not like this product for the ammunition of product in the bootle and the price of $23 dollars it's pretty good. I think people just think of this products as a setting spray but NO it's so multi purpose.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.