BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Brea, CA
First off, I love the packaging of this product. Holds a lot of product and mists nicely. I personally don't really care for the scent though and this is a problem because when you use it you can smell it on your face all day long. It does a fantastic job of preserving your make up though so it's kind of worth just getting over the scent.
Kya
Kya
This is my holy grail product. When I tell you I LOVE this product, I mean it. It's worth the money and it makes your makeup look even more gorgeous, the scent is also pleasant. It's great to refresh your makeup with after a few hours if you feel you need to. I'm a constant user of this product, and you should be too. You won't regret it.
Suzie O.
Suzie O.
My holy grail product. I use this every single day all through out the day and even at night. I use this as a base on my skin before my foundation application, I use this to finish off my makeup - its my last step and I use this during the day to freshen up my makeup. I have about 3 bottles of this and a travel size in my purse. Love it !
Katia M.
Katia M.
Huntsville, AL
I first got this product as a sample when I placed an online order, after 3 days of trying the sample i feel in love. Super easy to apply and a little goes such a long way. It keep my combination skin under control as well, I was not oily in my T-zone as soon as I was with out it. Long story short brought the product and still loving it!
Kessa M.
Kessa M.
Albany, OR
Fix + is a must have for anyone who uses makeup. It helps to take away the cake of certain powders especially when they stick to dry patches. It's perfect for any skin texture, just a few spritz when you're fine with makeup and you're good to go. It's also incredible for wetting shadows to help with pigmentation. Well worth the price tag
Itigria M.
Itigria M.
So i have been loving this product since i got it ! Let's just get to it ! Every one hates the whole powdery look ! Well get this stuff spray on and it's like you've just used cream products no powder ! I love the scent , not too strong ! I'm going to have to stock up because this stuff will go fast lol ! but you don't need to spray alot
Genesis V.
Genesis V.
Chino, CA
I love this stuff!! To clarify this is not a setting spray this is to hydrate your skin but a lot of people including myself like to use it as so. I also love this, to spray on my brush before applying a pigment or a bright eyeshadow to help give more pigmentation to the color. I always buy this product over and over. Highly recommend it!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
BEST STUFF EVER! I cannot live without this! After applying my makeup, this is ALWAYS my last step. It somehow makes my makeup meld all together and look flawless. It hydrates and leaves the skin dewy and without that powdery, cakey look that makeup can give. It also sets my makeup and allows it to last for hours. It's magic in a bottle!
Sharon D.
Sharon D.
Prairie City, IA
I love this setting spray, not only is it good for setting makeup but I love it for hot summer days, just spray a little and you're instantly cooler and refreshes your makeup. I have one of these in my desk at work for hot days as well! I loved their scented line but that was discontinued. I really wish they'd come out with those again.
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Columbus, OH
I love using Fix+ as a primer before any makeup application. It feels refreshing and hydrating and helps your makeup apply flawlessly! And although it is NOT A setting spray, I do like to spray it on my face after my makeup application if I have used a lot of powder to help it all blend together and get rid of that overly powdered look!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.