BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Elizabeth L.
I would highly recommend this! It is amazing and resfreshes and sets your skin after you beat your face! This setting spray can also be used to make your eye shadow more pigmented by spraying your brush and dipping your brush into the shadow!! It is amazing! After spraying this on your face, your makeup will stay on for hours!
Caitlyn T.
Victor, NY
I use MAX Fix+ Skin Setting Spray a few different ways. 1) to spray all over my face before I apply any makeup 2) to spray onto my face brush for a bit of a dewy finish or onto my eyeshadow brush to give eyeshadow a more intense look and 3) to spray all over my face at the end of makeup application to set everything in place.
Kailee P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love love love my fix+!! I wouldn't call it much of a setting spray because it doesn't really set your makeup. But it does hydrate and bring you a dewier finish, and I use it while applying my makeup for easier blending. Plus, the smell is amazing! I recommend for those with any skin type, but especially combination or dry.
sam M.
Romeoville, IL
Why did not I try this product much sooner! I kept hearing about it but for some reason ignored it! It is PERFECT! sets my make up but it is also refreshing and takes away that old lady powdery look. I now fave a full size bottle in my bathroom and the travel size at work and in my purse! This one is truly Holly Grail for me.
Gloria N.
Oxnard, CA
You might think this is just regular water but no this melts all the products into my skin and I don't get cake face at all when I get too heavy handed this always saves the day it makes my highlight pop way more but the only con is that it's sooo little in the bottle I wish there was like a super size so it could last longer
Holly H.
Fullerton, CA
Fix+ is amazing! I spray it on my face in between layers of powder so I can get full coverage but without looking cakey! I also use it to spray my shadow brushes so that eye shadow goes on more pigmented and I even spray my beauty blender with it instead of using water! I could not do my make up without this wonderful spray!
Jennifer V.
My all time favorite make up setting spray!! This product is bomb & this product smells so good. I have repurchase this product over & over again. It is that damn good. Can't live without this product. I just not only use it when wearing makeup but if my face needs a little hydration, I would sprits some on my face anyways.
Diana C.
San Francisco, CA
This spray is my life! Smells so fresh and clean, does an amazing job of making my face stay on. I spray this on for a quick refresh, I spray it as setting spray, and I even spray it on my brushes to intensify the pigment of my highlight or shadows. LOVE IT. So worth the price! Just wish MAC would stop testing on animals...
Amanda V.
Edmonson, TX
Holy grail product for me! I wish I would have tried it years ago. It's so refreshing and really does make my makeup last all day long! I use it on my brushes to intensify pigment with eyeshadow and highlighter as well. I'll definitely be buying this again when it's out (which won't be long) and I recommend this to anyone!
Evelin O.
Paterson, NJ
the best setting spray ive used , i use it before my makeup, during the application & after, i can spray this on & on on my face its like you never want to stop because it is so hydrating, it takes away the cakeyness of your makeup, it blends everything seamlessly, it works wonders it is def worth the hype go get you some!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.