Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Sage G.
Sage G.
Milton

Works well for overall finish. However face does still get oily; especially in the t-zone aRea through the day/evening.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

Works great ! Only need a quick spray, let dry and it's perfect ! Highly recommend ! Great price too ! Lasts forever :)
Martha W.
Martha W.

This has been my go to setting spray for years! It is pretty reasonably priced and a little definitely goes a long way!
Cassie F.
Cassie F.
Chula vista, Ca

Helps my makeup set in! The powder sets so nicely so it looks flawless & not like I just put 13 pounds of makeup on lol
Kim C.
Kim C.
Summerland Key, FL

Have used MAC prep and prime for years to set my makeup and for using wet eye shadow. Love it and the different scents.
Kerby P.
Kerby P.

This spray has saved my life, without I don't think my makeup would look the way it does everyday. I absolutely love it
Heather C.
Heather C.
Flower Mound, TX

Love fix plus I always buy it every time I go in Mac gives my face a nice refresher before and after applying my makeup
Daysi E.
Daysi E.
Fort Worth, TX

I really enjoy this, it definitely sets your makeup and it lasts all day! The bottle is big so it'll last a good while!
Holly F.
Holly F.
South Yorkshire

Makeup bag must have!! I can't leave the house without spraying this on my face! It brings powdered faces back to life!
Alexus B.
Alexus B.
Saint Cloud, FL

I use this right before i put on all of my make up and it keeps my skin nice feeling after i take off all my make up :)
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.