BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Abingdon, MD
Mac Fix+ is definitely a staple in anyone's makeup routine and if its not then it definitely should be. I wouldn't say this is a setting spray its not going to keep your make on all day BUT this is great for hydrating and refreshing the skin before applying makeup. This is also good for after you've applied all your powder products just spray some of this and it makes everything melt together and look seamless.
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Paris, TX
Fix + is a staple in my beauty collection. I've gone through countless bottles and will continue to! It hydrates the skin and fuses your makeup together and makes it look skin like. You can also use it to spray your makeup brush before dipping your brush in eyeshadows and things that apply better when dampened. Highly recommend . Everyone I know who loves makeup has this in their collection.
Bianca D.
Bianca D.
Framingham, MA
This product is by far the best product to ever exist. I swear by it! I use it every time for those long nights where I know my makeup is going to need a little extra help staying matte and flawless. And the MAC Prep+Prime Fix+ never disappoints ! I always recommend it to others
Kaitlin S.
Kaitlin S.
Berwyn, IL
I am not exaggerating when I say I am devoted to this product. Max fix + is an absolute MUST for any makeup lover. Whether you use it to prime, to intensify your Highlight, or add a boost of hydration to your face, it will never disappoint you. I never leave the house with a full face of makeup until I use this spray. If you have extremely dry skin like me, it is a lifesaver. However, any skin type will benefit from this product. I recommend it to everyone.
FABI C.
FABI C.
Milwaukee , WI
My holy grail! I've repurchased this so many times now, it's great for all skin types. Leaves skin feeling natural and refreshed. You can use it before applying makeup and after like a setting spray. It can also be used to intensify any highlight by spraying it on your brush!!
Briana G.
Briana G.
W Terre Haute, IN
I never thought before buying this I would love it so much. It makes your dry patchy skin look so smooth. You can use it as a primer, setting spray and just to help smooth and fix it all. I love to apply my foundation and then spray with fix plus and blend. Also you can use it to increase pigment in your eye shadows! This is a need for all makeup kits, it's so versatile and worth the money!!
Aysha B.
Aysha B.
Detroit, MI
Hey everyone ! If you want a primer I say buy this product! It is worth the price and great for all skin types. My friends have this and their skin is opposite from mine which is dry. It works as a moisturizer too! I used up my bottle and decided to get a sample this time and it works great. I'm looking forward to buying the product once again.
Karen W.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
This is always mentioned for a reason. Great setting spray.
I will continue to repurchase this forever.
Wonderful for foiling eyeshadows.
A few spritzes after work & blended with a Beauty blender makes foundation look fresh again.
If you powder to heavily or have to bake a few sprays of this little miracle worker & your makeup looks great again.
I wish they sold this in a bigger bottle.
Maysee R.
Maysee R.
This product saves my make up life!!! The only downside is it's price but compared to the quality. And quantity it's definitely worth it it's good for dry and oily skin and it helps had my pores. I am definitely buying this again! The best thing about this product is how well it enhances my shimmery shadows absolutely love!!
Whitney T.
Whitney T.
Belmont, MA
This product is a must have for any makeup collector, artist or guru. I wouldn't say that it prolongs the length of your makeup but it's great for all skin types if your looking to just mesh your makeup together seamlessly. I typically use this at the end of my makeup routine, after all of my powders are on and this simply takes the "powdery" look away all together. Definitely repurchase.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.