Add a Photo

Photos (596)
Adancia S.
Adancia S.
Brooklyn, NY
This spray is pretty much a classic. I was told by ladies at the MAC store that this is NOT a setting spray. It is only meant to hydrate your skin and fix overly matte makeup. It can be applied underneath or above your makeup. If you're looking for a true setting spray then this spray won't be it. I have oily/combination skin but sometimes my skin is drier during the winter months. Therefore, my mattifying primers, foundations and powders make my face too matte, dry, and cakey. I apply it over my makeup to combat that. This spray will always be in my makeup arsenal.
Thalia A.
Thalia A.
So just the other day on may 4th Mac had an event for the #FruityJiucy summer collection and I was able to get my hands on the prep and prime fix+ spray that was coconut scented and in my youtube video I explained how I have never own the fix+ spray and I love it sooo much and it's my makeup last all dayMAC Prep + Prime Fix+
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Junction City, KS
This product is awesome for prepping amd priming your face and also awesome for spraying on your face to make it look less cakey and powdery!

I do not recommend this product to set your face when everything is done though. This does not set my make up at all. But of course I would still buy this product over and over again for the fact that it tones down the cakeyness and the powdery look. Also because it primes the face very well.
I recommend using a different spray to set your face.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
This is one of my favorite facial sprays mainly because of the way it spritzes. The product covers a great range of your face and the mist is perfect so you're not soaking your face but you definitely get what you need. I also really love the smell of this stuff. I sometimes put this on before foundation but usually I use it after foundation to help my powder products melt in and I also use it to wet my eyeshadows and make them more intense. You get a nice amount of product in the bottle too so I think it's a good option for your money.
Lynn T.
Lynn T.
I use this every single day! Before makeup for a nice burst of hydration after powders to set them into my skin, and thought the day to refresh my makeup and rejuvenate my complexion. It has a very light scent and a fine mist. It is also great when working with shimmery or foiled shadows and pigments. It really enhances the color of everything you use! I always have this on hand and a mini in my purse. It is the best.
carrie r.
carrie r.
As a soldier, i am always sweating, outside, and on the go. I need my makeup to stay put from 4 am until i go to bed....this has been my saving grace so i dont look like a sweat ball around the boys and i can focus on our mission!!
Nancy P.
Nancy P.
Honestly I thought this was just going to be water in a bottle but I caved in a bought it after hearing so many beauty gurus talking about it. I bought the travel sized bottle ($12) and I am in love with it!! The scent is so clean and refreshing. I mainly use this after I'm done doing my makeup to make it all look seamless. I am definitely going to purchase the full sized version of this once I run out. Love it so much!
Erica P.
Erica P.
At first I was skeptical of all the rave reviews but once I finally tried it for myself, I instantly fell in love! I cannot live without this product! It can be used in a variety of ways. I spray my makeup brushes with it before applying eyeshadow or highlighter to intensify the pigment. I also spray it all over my face after my makeup is complete to seamlessly blend everything together and gives a healthy GLOW!
Ramy B.
Ramy B.
Buena Park, CA
My most favorite setting spray in the whole world! The Fix+ does wonders to the face, that I cannot find in any other sprays. It melts all the powders onto your face and gives you such a flawless finish. I cannot find that in any other spray, not even the Urban Decay one. Although this does not make your makeup last longer, it is still used by a lot of people due to the fact that it is very versatile and because it really does wonders. I will never go a day without this.
Ana L.
Ana L.
Lawton, OK
June 21, 2017, 10:36 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I used this for years. MAC was my go to for everything. At the the time I never really paid to much attention to what it looked like on my skin I just knew that it worked for me. I'm kind of on the fence about recommending MAC at all. I have some of their products from before but I haven't purchased anything recently. The product it's self is great but because of their customer service I no longer shop there.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.