BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12095)
Lindsey M.
Mokena , IL
Love this!!! Great for a refreshing feeling before applying your makeup! It hides your pores and if you apply it after your makeup, you're guaranteed to have long lasting foundation for the rest of the day/night! Love it!
Judith F.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this!! It sets your makeup soo good and makes it last so much longer. This was on of my go to! This is a must have! I have a combination of oily and dry skin so it works so good. I recommend this one to everyone.
Hannah S.
Tualatin, OR
I love the quality and how good it makes my makeup look but the smell is a little off- putting. I have very oily skin and it's a little slippery especially on the eyelids but this product helps it stick a little better.
Samantha R.
Perth amboy, NJ
Love this ! Really helps diminish the appearance of face powder sitting on the face! Gives the skin a nice mist and sets the makeup in place very nicely! Also I use this with eyeshadows to help them appear more vibrant !
karina f.
This product is amazing it has so many uses! Can use it to replenish your face or intensify your eyeshadow and highlighter. Even set your make up i have made it a must have for my pro kit! Defiently worth the investment.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
I really love this prep+fix +. I love to spray it o er my face set my foundation and powder, to make it all settle in nicely. Then i love to spray it in the muddle of the day to freshen up. Love the smell, smells so clean.
Kathryn B.
Such a great multi-purpose product. It's fantastic as a primer and setting spray. A little spritz onto a brush and suddenly eye shadow gets fantastic staying power and wet-looking application. It can turn any eye shadow into a liner!  This has replaced so many products and is amazing in a travel size.
Rachel M.
Clarence
Can't live without it. A must have for everyone who loves makeup. It has so many uses and works great for bringing out pigment in eye shadows and highlighters. Doesn't have many skin benefits but is very hydrating. Just a nice simple product that lasts forever
Rachel H.
Tucson, AZ
I love using this on my clients as a base for everything else. It helps to moisturize and even out the skin for other primers and/or foundation. I like that it has little smell,and I can use it on a broad range of skin types.
Kami C.
In love with this product does a great job of leaving my makeup on point on stays on til I get home from school and work. Love the REFRESHING OF it has to my skin and doesn't disappoint me at all LOVE IT SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.