BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Tallahassee, FL
I like this setting spray. I feel like it keeps my makeup in place and does what a setting spray should do. I sometimes use my beauty blender and spray some of this of it to blend foundation or concealer to make it stay a little better. Definitely hold it further away from your face and mist in strokes to cover evenly, but I did get my face too wet at first so steady hands and about 6-8 inches away works best for me
chandra a.
chandra a.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This product is my absolute go to when wetting my eye shadow brush to apply shimmer shades. I am not as crazy about it as an actual setting spray for my face. I have oily/combo skin and it doesnt hold my make up in place for a whole days wear. For that I go to my UD setting spray. I find some of the other setting sprays a bit too sticky and tacky to wet my brush with for shadow though so this a must have
Lara E.
Lara E.
Armuchee, GA
My absolute favorite ride or die product ever! This is my holy grail. There are so many uses for this product. You can prime your face with it, set your makeup with it, spray it on your shadow brush to intensify your eyeshadow, or spray it on your face thru out the day as a burst of hydration. It is amazing and to be honest, I didn't expect anything less from Mac. It is perfection in a spray bottle!
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
Belleville, NJ
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I literally cannot live without this product. After skincare before makeup AND after makeup! I use this on all my clients and I have found that this totally transforms their makeup! It's lightweight and the not overly scented like some setting sprays. My only small complaint is that when you get to the very bottom of the bottle the spray nozzle acts weird. But that can't stop me from repurchasing!
Holly M.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
I absolutely love this mist. It's perfect for toning down any makeup or apply it to a brush to make shimmers and highlights pop. This leaves an awesome finish on my face or I use it before I go in with makeup for a perfect canvas. I love the packaging and always repurchase when I run low. Has a decent smell and always works as expected. An excellent mist and would highly recommend to any makeup lover.
Kalah Y.
Kalah Y.
Clinton, MD
Number 1, all time favorite setting spray. A classic in the makeup world. I'm all for multi-use products. You can prime your face, moisturize, set your makeup, foil your pigments, use as an adhesive for glitter, and thin out a heavier foundation, all with one bottle of this magical elixir. I hope mac considers making their scented versions permanent because the coconut water fix + changed my life.
Rafael D.
Rafael D.
Miami Lakes , FL
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
my sister has this spray and its the first time she purchased it. i will be honest.  she really loves this spray and the fact that it has very light nice scent is just a bonus. having this spray does make a difference in several occasions. for example setting your makeup after you have finished. and before while applying some eye shadow makes the actual color pop and last longer on your eyelid.
rafaela u.
rafaela u.
I love it !! For me is a multi multi used!! To moinst the face , to set the makeup , to help to blend tick cream products, for shimery shadows to gives the metalic finish, i love the smell and hiw fresh the skin feells, i have been using for a while i cant live with out in my makeup kit as a makeup artist it doest last me but i dont wait to finish my bottle when i already have the replacenment!! I buy forever !!
Kylee S.
Kylee S.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I can't live without this. I wish I had another one because I ran out and I'm so sad! I love love love love this so much. I use this right after I apply all my makeup and it soooooo nicely finishes my makeup. It takes away the powdery finish and leaves me with natural looking skin because of the powdery finish it took away. So refreshing and smells great too. Cools off my face with that cucumber!
Trinity H.
Trinity H.
Morristown, TN
This product is a great product for before, during, and after your makeup. It allows to skin to become tacky, so the foundation can stick to it, allowing it to make your makeup last longer. This is a must have for all makeup artist and the everyday customer . Makes your skin feel refreshed after a makeup application. You get a good amount of product for the price. Definitely suggest buying the travel size to keep in your purse. MAC Cosmetics Fix+ Mist
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.