Add a Photo

Photos (545)
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Hesperia, CA

Had so many purposes!! You can use it as primer, get your brushes wet to have colors pop more a toner!! Definitely love using this product!
Sandi S.
Sandi S.
Sicklerville , NJ

This product is the best, it's great to use with any makeup finish and compared to others that I've tried, this is definitely in my top 5..
Janine B.
Janine B.
Hellertown, PA

This spray keeps my face hydrated and sets my make up I love this stuff it smells fantastic.  I currently have it sitting on my make up desk
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

Gives the skin a very fresh and dewy look! I love to use this when I'm done with all my powders because it just melts everything so nicely!
Karla R.
Karla R.
New Prt Rchy, FL

I can't live without this product. It is staples part of my beauty routine. I had rebuy this product a couple times. I highly recommend it.
Kamyra S.
Kamyra S.

This product gives a kind of matte look. It's long lasting. Works best on a fresh clean face. I'm not sure if it protects you from the sun.
Giselle C.
Giselle C.
Santa Ana, CA

This is used by many people it even helps me to blend out my foundation or concealr I just spray my sponge and I'm ready to go out the door
Arzoo P.
Arzoo P.
Somerset, KY

This product makes my makeup not look cakey. You know you have some days where you just unintentionally go overboard well fix+ is your fix.
I LOVE this primer. I have combination skin but this helps my makeup stay on all day without looking like its melting off in humid weather.
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
Granite Falls, WA

I love this stuff it my #1 fav setting spray my makeup last way longer when I use it and it gives your skin a good glowy healthy look to it
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.