Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Janelle A.
Janelle A.
South El Monte, CA

I love this finish spray Evernote before when I'm applying glitter eye shadows I found that this helps the glitter stay in place
Reyna G.
Reyna G.
Manteca, CA

Absolutely love this . I love mac its such a nice brand and so well known . I love this product because it helps set my makeup .
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Fort Meade, MD

My absolute all time favorite misting spray. I use it before foundation, after foundation, and to wet my brushes for eye shadow.
Yesica A.
Yesica A.
Phoenix, AZ

Me gustó, me gusta más el de la marca elf, en matte, me gusta mucho, pero soy de las personas abiertas a probar diferentes cosas
Jacenia M.
Jacenia M.
West New York, NJ

Yesssss fix plus is the best of the best I swear they need an even bigger bottle because the way I run through this omg !! Lmaoo
Candice W.
Candice W.
Odessa , Tx

Great setting spray. Love this for wetting my shadows to get more intense or sparkly colors. Lasts a long time. Worth the money.
Jasmin W.
Jasmin W.
San Diego, CA

This setting spray is absolutely positively amazing It's my favorite setting sprays right now, it leaves your makeup on all day.
Chris Angelica P.
Chris Angelica P.
Miami, Fl

I love it, it leaves the skin super fresh, I love the effect it leaves when it sprays, it leaves the skin luminous and radiant.
Antonnette S.
Antonnette S.
Brooklyn, NY

A great skin primer or finishing spray that keeps the skin looking dewy, fresh and makeup lasting longer! Has a natural finish.
Ishtar C.
Ishtar C.

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! IT REALLY IS A HOLY GRAIL. It sets my makeup and makes my skin look so beautiful and flawless. Kudos to MAC.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.