BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA*
Chiquitha H.
Chiquitha H.
West Palm Bch, FL
This here is an great product to prep your face for your daily makeup look😍i use it to prep my face before using my other primer,then i use it as an finishing spray as well as an makeup refreshing spray throughout the day💁Please invest in this great product,you wouldn't be disappointed at all🆗
Sharon F.
Sharon F.
E Brunswick, NJ
I really like the MAC prep & prime fix + because it's a multi-use product that feels great and does what it says. I use this for setting my makeup or spraying on an eyeshadow brush to pick up and transfer eyeshadows that don't pick up on the brush easily. It also extends the wear of my makeup. This is one of those products I need to always have on hand and would recommend it.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Fort Smith
I'm oily and this turned me into a big ol oil slick. Definitely a product to be used before applying your makeup, not after to set, if you are an oily girl like me. I think if you are dry this would be wonderful, and I could see it helping all my powders really sink into the skin and even everything out...but, again, I need somethintg mattifying, not hydrating to set my face.
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Vallejo, CA
Mac's iconic Fix+ has so many uses to it. I use it to prime my skin, I use it after my cream products, I use it after my makeup, I use it to make my eyeshadows more pigmented, and I can even use it throughout the day to refresh my face! Although I can't say it makes my makeup stay on all day, it has so many uses to it that if one doesn't work, I'm sure another method will!
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Las Vegas, NV
This prep-prime mist is the perfect spray for your face when you are about to put on foundation or conclear. When you have a finished look it just looks so natural no dewy look just natural and I love it and i would be happy to get more when I have the money soon
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
This is probably my most loved makeup product of all time because it takes your makeup look to a new level! It settles all powders leaving your kin looking dewy and fresh and it is great to make an eye shadows more pigmented or make your highlight POP! It's absolutely something I couldn't do without! I use this on every single bride or makeup client and always on myself.
Shaina R.
Shaina R.
Bath, NH
The best setting spray ever invented. It sets my makeup so beautifully and gets rid of that powdery look. I also love to spritz my brush with this with certain eyeshadows to enhance pigmentation and i do it with my highlight when i want an extra pop on my cheeks💚
Yuri A.
Yuri A.
Holy graillllll! I use this for pretty much everything. As a base for my makeup, as a spray to intensify my highlight, and for a refresher throughout the day. I appreciate how much product you get for the money, and the product itself is SO good. Makes for a beautiful hydrated base for makeup, and really brings back hydration to the powders on the skin throughout the day
Sonia A.
Sonia A.
Discovery Bay, CA
I only had a sample of this and I love it. I have been wanting to buy the full size forever. I have combination to dry skin and this works great for my skin and it feels refreshing. It's easy to apply and doesn't have a scent to it so that's better. I can't wait til I purchase the full size.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Logan, UT
I have dry skin and this product makes me look like I live in Florida every day! It keeps my makeup in place and gives me the dewy look I've literally only dreamt about.

Pros:
-I've never ever put on "too much" I believe it's impossible
-low key changed my dry skin life
-comes in a 3.4 oz bottle. Perfect for flying 🙌

Cons-
$$$$?
(Honestly idk tho because it's so worth it
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.