Add a Photo

Photos (475)
Samuel G.
Samuel G.
Progreso, TX

Totally love it!! It is the only prime spray I use after my makeup. I love how it gently soothes and refreshes my skin. I highly recommend!!!
It is so good and your makeup looks so much better when you put this on and it gives your face a beautiful glow even if you have an oily skin
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Las Vegas, NV

The nozzle could have a better way of spraying the face and not getting everywhere. But it does work really well and gives a nice soft finish
Rosana R.
Rosana R.

sin duda uno de los mejores primer que puedes conseguir, te ayuda a que tu rostro se sienta hidratado y que la base quede perfecta y dure mas
India D.
India D.
Horn Lake, MS

This primer is the best I have ever used. I use it on my beauty blender and brushes before application, and it really helps to set my makeup.
krista k.
krista k.

i liked this stuff when i first got it, but i shortly realized you can get nyx setting spray for nearly half the price and works just as good
Yindra S.
Yindra S.

Wow uno de mis selladores de maquillaje favoritos, deja un acabado perfecto a mi maquillaje, se siente super fresco, para mi es indispensable
Molly H.
Molly H.

Absolutely amazing , cannot recommend a better product !! Makes my makeup look really nice and stay on all day , defiantly worth the money !!
Carolina B.
Carolina B.
White House, TN

This sets my makeup perfectly &keeps my face in check. If you haven't tried this, then you should spend your money on it. It smells nice too!
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Honolulu, HI

Love love love Mac prep last a very long time since you only spray a little. gives all the makeup on a even look. It smells really good two.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.