BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
  • i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Andrea M.
I love this setting spray so much, it keeps my make up in place and gives my face a soft glow, not to mention it smells really nice, I have yet to get another bottle. 10/10 would reccomend
Allie M.
Burnsville, MN
This is one of my holy grail products! I always repurchase this every time I run out of it. There are so many ways to use this, you can use it underneath foundation, a finishing spray to give you a less powdery look, to intensify eyeshadows and so much more! The way I like to use it is by spraying it on my face after I have moisturized and primed my skin, and once I have put my foundation and concealer on/set parts of my face with powder I will finish it all off by spraying it on my face to give a more natural look, my dry skin loves it!

To intensify my highlight I will spray my brush with Fix+ and pick up my product and it brings my highlight to an ultra beaming glow! And then spray my face again just to make it all pop.

I would recommend this to everyone and I definitely think it is a staple to have in your makeup!
Nida S.
I realize that MAC Fix+ quickly became a cult favorite in the early 2000's yet I'm not sure that everyone used it in the best ways. There are just so many uses for this single Spray! I can be used alone to help refresh your skin and add a subtle glowing/Dewey finish. It can be used before makeup application to help rehydrate the skin and create a hydrated and smooth canvas. The Fix+ can also be used after makeup application to help counteract any heaviness or over powdery 'cake face'. You can even use a little Fix+ on your foundation brush or sponge to help blend in difficult or thick foundations. But one of my absolute favorite uses is to apply a little bit of Fix+ to my eyeshadow brush before applying a shimmery eyeshadow to boost the shimmer and intensity the color vibrancy. This is an holy grail product and I will always repurchase it.
Hillery W.
Taylorsville, UT
At first I wasn't too impressed with this product with all the hype it gets, but I recently switched how I use it and I'm in love! I used to spray it all over my face once I was done with my makeup, but a lot would come off by the time I got home from work. So now, I use it before my makeup but after my cleanser and wow my makeup looks flawless 10 hours later! I've also been using it directly on my eyeshadow brush to put more pigment on my color and that works really well too! It doesn't give s shiny finish, which I love! I'm all about a matte face. The spray is very gentle unlike others where you're cringing even before the spray! I'll be buying again!
member-9b3c2
I love this stuff I can review it on my instagram ,twitter, musically and youtube. If u will write me on instagram we can chat for a while but I'm telling u this is the best stuff ever it's a must in the beauty world
Rebeca R.
OK, so I'm just going to go ahead and say it - I love this product. I'm not quite sure where it has been for the first 23 years of my life but I am glad to have found it. Thanks to the help of YouTube tutorials, I have learned to spray it onto a thin make up brush and then use that to instill lasting highlighting pigment to the inner corners of my eyes; instantly erasing 10 years from my face that my children have lovingly added over the last 5.
BTW, it also works well to set your makeup; tip: don't spray too much or the film can dry too thick and crease when you smile. Also, spray and let dry BEFORE mascara - trust. #You'reWelcome
Patricia P.
Siloam Spgs, AR
My favorite setting spray ever, I can use it any time, before and after my makeup applications. I use it on my clients as well. It's just an awesome setting spray.
Asia P.
St Petersburg, FL
So, there are many uses for this product and everyone uses it differently.

For us, Fix+ does an amazing job with calming any make up look down. If a certain look is a little too cakes this product will help minimize it some.

We also use it as glitter adhesive. Works perfectly to prevent fall out and helps glitter apply easily.

Another way that we like to use it for is for also prepping the skin before makeup. It has calming and refreshing ingredients.
Recently MAC released different fragrances and ingredients to the Fix+ family and I recently purchased the rose scent and it is amazing!

No cons! The only thing is just that people assume this is a Setting spray but it really isn't.
Jasmine B.
I bought  MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ a few weeks ago to see if it lived up to the hype.  I have found that it really does help my foundation go on a lot smoother.  I like to spray it directly on my face then wait a few minutes before doing my makeup.  As an alternative, it is great to use to hydrate the dry patches on my skin.  I just used it this morning when I saw some dry patches on my forehead after using setting powder.  I will definitely be buying the full sized product when I run out of the travel size.

I have used this spray to wet my makeup brushes and beautyblender.  It helps foundation, concealer and eyeshadow glide on to my skin.
Meme M.
It took me a while to get on the spray my perfectly applied make-up face.  Now that I've discovered ways to use it I am so on board.  I use this mainly for matte foundations and to take my shimmer eyeshadow shades up a notch and it works very well.  Personally, when I use it to "set" my entire fact, I do it before mascara and I also go behind it with a damp bb and just press it into my skin to avoid any big droplet spots.  That is my one complaint, the mist could be finer....and a few of them that I have gotten, the mister has been different (one being really light and others being more heavy/concentrated sprays).  If you use this baby right, it can really amp up your make-up game on several levels!  Highly recommend compared to the many other kinds I've tried....MAC has the best!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.