BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• i wanna try this soo bad. ive tried the mario bedescu spray but i...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Asia P.
St Petersburg, FL
So, there are many uses for this product and everyone uses it differently.

For us, Fix+ does an amazing job with calming any make up look down. If a certain look is a little too cakes this product will help minimize it some.

We also use it as glitter adhesive. Works perfectly to prevent fall out and helps glitter apply easily.

Another way that we like to use it for is for also prepping the skin before makeup. It has calming and refreshing ingredients.
Recently MAC released different fragrances and ingredients to the Fix+ family and I recently purchased the rose scent and it is amazing!

No cons! The only thing is just that people assume this is a Setting spray but it really isn't.
Jasmine B.
I bought  MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ a few weeks ago to see if it lived up to the hype.  I have found that it really does help my foundation go on a lot smoother.  I like to spray it directly on my face then wait a few minutes before doing my makeup.  As an alternative, it is great to use to hydrate the dry patches on my skin.  I just used it this morning when I saw some dry patches on my forehead after using setting powder.  I will definitely be buying the full sized product when I run out of the travel size.

I have used this spray to wet my makeup brushes and beautyblender.  It helps foundation, concealer and eyeshadow glide on to my skin.
Meme M.
It took me a while to get on the spray my perfectly applied make-up face.  Now that I've discovered ways to use it I am so on board.  I use this mainly for matte foundations and to take my shimmer eyeshadow shades up a notch and it works very well.  Personally, when I use it to "set" my entire fact, I do it before mascara and I also go behind it with a damp bb and just press it into my skin to avoid any big droplet spots.  That is my one complaint, the mist could be finer....and a few of them that I have gotten, the mister has been different (one being really light and others being more heavy/concentrated sprays).  If you use this baby right, it can really amp up your make-up game on several levels!  Highly recommend compared to the many other kinds I've tried....MAC has the best!
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
#cultclassic #holygrail MAC fix+ is a must have in any beauty collection. It is the most perfect setting spray! I love spraying it on before and after applying my makeup. The mister it is has is one of the best. It doesnt spray out hard, it is just a light, fine mist. It is also great to spray on your makeup brush when applying shimmery eyeshadows. It gives them a more foiled look. I find that it is inexpensive for how good this product is. MAC Cosmetics is now sold at Ulta which i find is amazing!! #macfix+ #settingspray #maccosmetics #ultabeauty
Jenifer M.
Detroit, MI
I recieved this as a christmas present and I love it. Love how it smells and how it makes my skin feel after using it . I use it to set my makeup and to refresh my face when I need it
Hannah C.
St Petersburg, FL
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ is one of my must haves in my personal and professional kit. It smells amazing and offers a refreshing spritz of moisture to your face before or after your makeup. It's also wonderful to use after you powder your foundation to help get rid of that powdery look or use it to dampen your beauty blender to help blend your makeup. It's possibilities are endless! But let's make one thing clear: THIS IS NOT A SETTING SPRAY. It doesn't aid in the extension of your makeup. If you're looking for something like that, try Kat Von D Lock-it Makeup Setting Mist or the Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray.
Sabrina W.
Always use this to make my makeup look less cakey if I went overboard. Also great to make shimmer eyeshadows better. Just wet your brush with it then dip it in the eye shadow and it makes them so beautiful!
jordan g.
Mahopac, NY
I will never not use this in my daily routine of makeup application! It is such a need when it comes to setting, priming, making shadows pigmented or even making a dewy highlight.

I love this for setting my face. It keeps my skin glowing all day long. I love how it makes my shadows look when i really want my eyes to pop. I spray my brush first and then apply my eyeshadow and it makes such a difference!

the only thing i can say is that some of the sprayers on the bottles might not be the best. the first one i owned was amazing, then i bought the second and it kid of left bigger wet spots on my face. Then the one i have now it just as good as the first. So sometimes thats a hit or miss!

other than that, this stuff is AMAZING! I love it so much!
Cassie A.
El Paso, TX
I recently bought this, (I know don't kill me I don't know what I was waiting for) THIS is the best facial spray ever. Good for all skin types. Natural finish. My makeup has been looking better than ever. Before I start my makeup, I still use the Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater because I can not let go of it I love it as well, then I do my makeup as usual. I never wear as much powder because I have dry skin but I decided to use it to set my face as I read that the mac fix plus melts your makeup together. AND it really does! I looked so powdery before spraying anything on my face, then when I finally finished my makeup I sprayed the mac fix plus all over my makeup and, it was no lie, it really does make your makeup melt together and give you that nice flawless finish.
Alyssa A.
I have used this spray for years and it is definitely one of my beauty go-to's to finish off any makeup look. I was so excited about the new coconut version of this, and I have to say it works just as good as the original one and has a nice coconut smell that takes you to paradise. I have always loved how hydrating this spray is and how it leaves your skin soooo refreshed. If you love the original and love coconut smells you definitely will not regret this (I literally have ordered so many of the coconut fix sprays that I am stocked up for some time).
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.