BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Reviews on the MAC Prep + Prime Fix+? A little late to the game, ...7 Answers
  • Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Evelyn O.
Westlake Vlg, CA
I've used this mist and it works okay. I used it before and after applying my makeup. I didn't see much difference but it did help a bit with the lasting of my makeup. I would buy it again. It's refreshing that's for sure.
Janelle J.
MIAMI, FL
I am totally in love with this spray its absolutely heaven its sets my makeup in place and it also gives me a nice dewy look and get rid of the powdery look. Awesome.
Faviola V.
Rohnert Park , CA
Love these primer it's only one I use and works great with any skin tone mine is mix of dry and oily. It is pricey but it's worth it leaves your skins nice and smooth
Tacola J.
Charlotte, NC
When I say this product is everything, I mean everything. Natural finish and can be used anytime during applying makeup. Use this to wet beauty blender when applying foundation. Will purchase again. Definitely a go-to product
Shanna T.
Irving, TX
This stuff is incredible. I put it on before I apply my foundation and my foundation always goes on smooth. I never have a problem blending my makeup with it on! There is no shimmer. I would buy again!
Tricia C.
MAGICAL. Love the smell, love the finish, love it as a primer and setting spray. I layer a lot of powders because I'm sooooo oily and finishing with fix+ really helps melt everything together by taking down the powderiness!
Tiffany N.
I love this product! I use it to intensify the pigmentation of eyeshadows and spray it on my face throughout the day as a refresher. It doesn't have any shimmer or anything like that, like some setting sprays so that's a plus for me
Brooklyn H.
Midland TX
Holy Grail!!! This product is so good cause it's a setting spray and a primer in one. I would definitely recommend for any skin type, if you don't think it's worth $23 I can tell you it is.
Daniela G.
San Francisco, CA
holy grail product. this is great for missing the skin before and after makeup application. it helps to blend out products. i use it to moisten my beauty blender.

my favorite thing to do with this is wet my eyeshadow brushes to bring out the pigment of shadows.
ashley M.
Fayetteville, AR
ALWAYS my go to primer all day every day!!! when I spray my face with this before applying my foundation my skin gets a perfect glow. would recommend this product to anyone who wants their face to be hydrated and foundation and skin makeup to look perfect !!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.