Add a Photo

Photos (596)
Valeria M.
Valeria M.
Florida
 This product was pretty pricey when I bought it but it did last me a long time.  It wasn't the best product that I've used and it wasn't the worst. I've seen a bunch of reviews on YouTube talking about this product and I decided to try it but I guess it's just one of those things where it doesn't really go with my skin. However, it did make my skin nice and refreshed for my makeup application. I personally wouldn't spend the money on this again, I would just stick to my drugstore prep and prime sprays.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Atlantic Bch, NY
This is such a great multi purpose product. There are so many uses for this from priming to setting and everything in between. It is prefect as a primer because it hydrates and preps the skin. As a setting spray it really melts everything together and adds moisture to areas where powder is used without moving the product around. It is also prefect to intensify pigmentation of any product you use (highlighter, eyeshadow ect.)
Located i.
Located i.
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ I love this! Im combination skin so my t zone gets very oily and the rest of my face is super dry. I didn't have a problem with my t zone area while using foundation because I can just apply a little bit of powder and it mattify me. My troubles were my dry spots I started using it before my foundation my foundation goes on like butter and after it just helps all the powder melt together and give you a dewy look it really is the best out there for combination skin!!!
Tae L.
Tae L.
Atlanta, GA
I LIVE BY THIS STUFF! Definitely a must have for everyday use and as an MUA. It makes the makeup look blended and a great way to take away the dry ashy look you can get when you apply powders. This product is a moisturizer NOT a setting spray so be sure to purchase a separate spray to set your makeup !
Priscilla C.
Priscilla C.
Granada Hills, CA
Mac's fix+ is one of the prep & primers that's at the top of the list for best primers. You spray before and after your makeup and it actually works. This makes my makeup last longer and I highly recommend. It should be a staple in every makeup artists bag. I'm on my second bottle already in 4mos. Its also good to spritz your eye shadows so you get more pigment and product to stay on longer.
Savannah B.
Savannah B.
Dayton , OH
This isn't a setting spray at all people so don't get it mixed up.. however it's an amazing hydrating spray to put on before your primer. Since I started doing that my make up just looks so much better and stays on so much longer and doesn't break up at all I'll forever be using this before my primer.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Brockton, MA
If you're looking for a make up refresher or to cut down on the powder on your face, this is the product you need!! When I feel like I over did the powder or I want my bronzer and highlight to blend into my skin but still pop, this is what I spray all over my face!! I dont trust the product to make my make up to last forever so I use an all nighter spray over top just in case. Great product and great amount for the price!
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
A great cult favorite it helps to reduce the powdery look you can get sometimes after you set your foundation and helps meld everything together. They do sell this in a travel size if you are not sure of purchasing it in the full size. It is also great for travel because you can lock the lid in place.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Grove City, PA
This is a staple in any girls makeup bag. I always use this when I want to make my eye shadows pop. This is especially good to use when you are working with glitter eye products. You just spray your face before your makeup (you don't have to do this I like it as a primer) and after to set your whole face with!! 5/5 for sure.
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Carmel
This prep and prime fix + is so amazing feeling on my skin. I just received my preorder from the fruity juicy line. It's so gorgeous and feels great. I noticed some people say not to use as setting spray, just priming.. but I used as both and my makeup hasn't moved. It's stayed in place for over 6 hours now.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.