Add a Photo

Photos (548)
Diana L.
Diana L.
San Diego, CA

This product I have not tried it, but I would love to do it .... I think it should act super well on the skin .... I would like to enjoy it
Tia H.
Tia H.
Hyattsville, MD

LOVE IT IT!!!! This stuff is the bomb for everything from priming to finishing your final look. I also use this to blend out my concealers.
Jesly V.
Jesly V.

Lo utilizo Como mist y setting spray, me gusta el acabado que brinda, no tiene un olor desagradable, me gusta que viniera en otros tamaƱos.
Arzoo P.
Arzoo P.
Somerset, KY

This product makes my makeup not look cakey. You know you have some days where you just unintentionally go overboard well fix+ is your fix.
yvette p.
yvette p.

I FREAKING love love love this spray, it leaves my face soo hydrating which I love. It sets my makeup and makes it last all day! I Love It.
Lorena R.
Lorena R.

This a good product from Mac. If you have oily skin, it will not keep the face matte. It is great to use as a refresher throughout the day.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Hesperia, CA

Had so many purposes!! You can use it as primer, get your brushes wet to have colors pop more a toner!! Definitely love using this product!
Sandi S.
Sandi S.
Sicklerville , NJ

This product is the best, it's great to use with any makeup finish and compared to others that I've tried, this is definitely in my top 5..
Rosalba M.
Rosalba M.

This product definitely makes my makeup last longer, but my favorite use is when I apply it before highlight, makes my skin glow like crazy
Abby C.
Abby C.
Redmond, OR

I love the Fix + Prep and Prime. I use it on a bare face and to set my makeup most days. Doesn't have a heavy feeling, it's nice and light.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.