Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Erick P.
Erick P.
miami, FL

Es ideal ya que cuando hace calor hace que todo se mantenga igual duradero y de alta calidad es un producto que nunca debe faltar
Gabrielle Y.
Gabrielle Y.
Claypool, IN

OMG OMG OMG I am in love!! I have tried so many primers and this one has over powered them all! I cant explain how amazing it is!
Taryn n.
Taryn n.
Mckinney, TX

I have been using this for years! Keeps my makeup in place, and also smells great! It drys quickly and doesn't leave any residue.
Marlene B.
Marlene B.

After using this my make up looks much more natural and blended in. My make up also last longer and doesn't run after a long day.
Scarleth M.
Scarleth M.
Buffalo, NY

Love it , this is by far the best prime setting spray ever , Mac really has such a great quality of make up and so easy to apply
Love this product!! Definitely is a great finisher !! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that uses finishers !!
Lauryn W.
Lauryn W.

This product is awesome!! It's kinda pricey but absolutely worth it! It's lightweight and smells good too! That's always a plus!
Reyna G.
Reyna G.
Manteca, CA

Absolutely love this . I love mac its such a nice brand and so well known . I love this product because it helps set my makeup .
Roxanne F.
Roxanne F.
Brownsville, TX

This primer is always my go to every time I need a pick me up.It makes my face feel so hydrating and amazing. Worth every penny.
Edna V.
Edna V.
Brownsville, TX

Love this setting soray my make up ladt all day and i love hos it sorsnt smuge if i sweat. Also so easy to apply when in a hurry
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.