MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Kayla H.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by caroline f.MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ uploaded by Alyia H.See all 641 photos

BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• LoveLove this 1 Answers
  • I've heard good things and bad things...i think it's worth it , i use ... 2 Answers
  • Does this make you feel more oily or ...My face always gets really shi... 3 Answers
Photos (638)
Buy on Nordstrom
Ana L.
Ana L.
Lawton, OK
June 21, 2017, 10:36 a.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I used this for years. MAC was my go to for everything. At the the time I never really paid to much attention to what it looked like on my skin I just knew that it worked for me. I'm kind of on the fence about recommending MAC at all. I have some of their products from before but I haven't purchased anything recently. The product it's self is great but because of their customer service I no longer shop there.
Jasdip K.
Jasdip K.
Easton, PA
This is my holy grail spray!!! It's so useful for everything and anything. You can use this for a base, refresher, and to make your makeup last all day. It honestly makes your makeup look so flawless as well. Usually after I'm done with my makeup I'll spray this and pat in everything with a beauty blender. Try this out! You won't regret it.
yvette k.
yvette k.
Fife, Wa
Makes my skin feel so good and rejuvenated! This product doesn't make your skin oily by the end of the night which is a pro to me because it gets hard find product like that now. It's good for a combination of skin, I feel because there are times where I do have oily skin or dry skin and I just apply this before I do my makeup and after...then BAM! (it works like magic) it has my skin looking real gooooood!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Livingston
This is a product i could not live without, after getting this it made my beauty routine so much more interesting because there's so many ways to use this finishing spray, picking up pigments, after base or before, really makes a difference in how your makeup turns off. It's not too pricey either for a full size which is great because you use a lot more than you think. I would definitely recommend this!!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Tallahassee, FL
I like this setting spray. I feel like it keeps my makeup in place and does what a setting spray should do. I sometimes use my beauty blender and spray some of this of it to blend foundation or concealer to make it stay a little better. Definitely hold it further away from your face and mist in strokes to cover evenly, but I did get my face too wet at first so steady hands and about 6-8 inches away works best for me
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Delray Beach, FL
I love to use this product as a setting spray the packaging is great I love the locking mechanism so you don't lose product and feel save a king it in my makeup bag or purse. the spray is a fine mist, I don't enjoy when the product gets lower it almost spits out and doesn't spray as well but the formula is really great definitely locks in the makeup for the day and leaves you with a flawless finish. leaving the makeup skin like not so powdery or caked as some would say
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
citrus heights
You can use this product before and after your foundation routine. It has green tea extract, camomile, and glycerin to help take away any redness and calm the skin. After you've set your liquid with powder, spray once more for the spray to melt the makeup all together. It's a hydrating spray, so I highly recommend for dry-normal skin type. Oily skin won't like it because they'll look a lot more shinier.
rafaela u.
rafaela u.
I love it !! For me is a multi multi used!! To moinst the face , to set the makeup , to help to blend tick cream products, for shimery shadows to gives the metalic finish, i love the smell and hiw fresh the skin feells, i have been using for a while i cant live with out in my makeup kit as a makeup artist it doest last me but i dont wait to finish my bottle when i already have the replacenment!! I buy forever !!
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
Belleville, NJ
July 17, 2017, 2:32 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I literally cannot live without this product. After skincare before makeup AND after makeup! I use this on all my clients and I have found that this totally transforms their makeup! It's lightweight and the not overly scented like some setting sprays. My only small complaint is that when you get to the very bottom of the bottle the spray nozzle acts weird. But that can't stop me from repurchasing!
Rafael D.
Rafael D.
Miami Lakes , FL
June 22, 2017, 3:57 p.m.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
my sister has this spray and its the first time she purchased it. i will be honest.  she really loves this spray and the fact that it has very light nice scent is just a bonus. having this spray does make a difference in several occasions. for example setting your makeup after you have finished. and before while applying some eye shadow makes the actual color pop and last longer on your eyelid.
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.