BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Sharon F.
Sharon F.
E Brunswick, NJ
I really like the MAC prep & prime fix + because it's a multi-use product that feels great and does what it says. I use this for setting my makeup or spraying on an eyeshadow brush to pick up and transfer eyeshadows that don't pick up on the brush easily. It also extends the wear of my makeup. This is one of those products I need to always have on hand and would recommend it.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
Bronx, NY
I can't live without this product. Especially since I have oily skin, I apply a lot of powder products, and finishing my makeup off with a few sprays of Fix + just blends in my powders like a DREAM and makes it look like my skin again! I would definitely recommend this for all skin types though because it leaves your skin looking fresh and dewy without being oily. MAC knows exactly what they're doing :)
Jacqui W.
Jacqui W.
Croydon, PA
First off what I like most about this product is the scent. There are tons of things people claim to use it for ,but me personally , I only use it to refresh my make up if it's looking into little too Cakey. Whenever something needs some moisture like a gel eyeliner or a dried up dip brow,fix plus was my go to. also to intensify a powder highlighter or eyeshado, I Spritz my brushes before applying the product. A staple in my make up kit.
Taryn N.
Taryn N.
West Hartford
I use Fix+ every single day before applying my highlighter or inner-corner eyeshadow. It helps you get the best application out of your highlighter (my favorite is Gilded Honey by Laura Geller) and it reduces the texture around my cheek areas. When I use it for my inner-corner, Fix+ turns a not-so-pigmented shadow into a blinding glow. One of my favorite products for sure!
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Vallejo, CA
Mac's iconic Fix+ has so many uses to it. I use it to prime my skin, I use it after my cream products, I use it after my makeup, I use it to make my eyeshadows more pigmented, and I can even use it throughout the day to refresh my face! Although I can't say it makes my makeup stay on all day, it has so many uses to it that if one doesn't work, I'm sure another method will!
Chiquitha H.
Chiquitha H.
West Palm Bch, FL
This here is an great product to prep your face for your daily makeup lookūüėći use it to prep my face before using my other primer,then i use it as an finishing spray as well as an makeup refreshing spray throughout the dayūüíĀPlease invest in this great product,you wouldn't be disappointed at allūüÜó
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Fort Smith
I'm oily and this turned me into a big ol oil slick. Definitely a product to be used before applying your makeup, not after to set, if you are an oily girl like me. I think if you are dry this would be wonderful, and I could see it helping all my powders really sink into the skin and even everything out...but, again, I need somethintg mattifying, not hydrating to set my face.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Las Vegas, NV
This prep-prime mist is the perfect spray for your face when you are about to put on foundation or conclear. When you have a finished look it just looks so natural no dewy look just natural and I love it and i would be happy to get more when I have the money soon
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
This is probably my most loved makeup product of all time because it takes your makeup look to a new level! It settles all powders leaving your kin looking dewy and fresh and it is great to make an eye shadows more pigmented or make your highlight POP! It's absolutely something I couldn't do without! I use this on every single bride or makeup client and always on myself.
Shaina R.
Shaina R.
Bath, NH
The best setting spray ever invented. It sets my makeup so beautifully and gets rid of that powdery look. I also love to spritz my brush with this with certain eyeshadows to enhance pigmentation and i do it with my highlight when i want an extra pop on my cheeksūüíö
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.