Add a Photo

Photos (446)
Daysi E.
Daysi E.
Fort Worth, TX

I really enjoy this, it definitely sets your makeup and it lasts all day! The bottle is big so it'll last a good while!
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Lebanon, KY

Okay primer. Isnt my favorite, for me it made my skin get slightly oily throughout the day but overall a great product.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Flower Mound, TX

Love fix plus I always buy it every time I go in Mac gives my face a nice refresher before and after applying my makeup
Jenie I.
Jenie I.
Bronx, NY

Great spray at melting powder makeup makes your makeup last and look flawless. Only downfall is that it is very drying.
Antwalaja W.
Antwalaja W.
Magnolia, AR

I like to have mty face clean before putting any makeup on at all what so ever. I always love having a pretty blend in.
Cassie F.
Cassie F.
Chula vista, Ca

Helps my makeup set in! The powder sets so nicely so it looks flawless & not like I just put 13 pounds of makeup on lol
Alexus B.
Alexus B.
Saint Cloud, FL

I use this right before i put on all of my make up and it keeps my skin nice feeling after i take off all my make up :)
Kerby P.
Kerby P.

This spray has saved my life, without I don't think my makeup would look the way it does everyday. I absolutely love it
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.

Its great for you to set your make up. Also it would make it last longer. It's the best out of all i have tried so far.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Summerland Key, FL

Have used MAC prep and prime for years to set my makeup and for using wet eye shadow. Love it and the different scents.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.