Add a Photo

Photos (471)
Keeks B.
Keeks B.
Philadelphia, PA

Love love love this! This is one of my everyday staples. Everyone must try this! Refreshes face and makeup; really great in the summer!
Scarlett H.
Scarlett H.
Deltona, FL

Great for a setting spray or when you want more pigmented eyeshadow. I like to use it in my gel eyeliners to make them soft and creamy.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ

I'm not much of a primer girl but this was pretty good. I got it as a gift for my birthday. I would never buy it again due to the cost.
Jaya J.
Jaya J.

Love this product for prepping my face for make up.
I used it right after I apply my moisturizer just before I go in with my foundation
Elina H.
Elina H.
Burbank, CA

Not bad but again like most other Mac products it only works amazing for a few hours then goes downhill and your makeup starts to smear
Daiana L.
Daiana L.
Mendoza

Sin dudas la mejor pre base que eh probado mac siempre destacándose en esos productos no la cambiaría a pesar de suverdad elevado costo
Bianca M.
Bianca M.

The best finishing and prepping spray in the market. I love to use it to enhance my eyeshadows by spraying the brush witgh this product
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Silverado, CA

Best setting spray I'm always so sad when I reach the bottom. Spray on your face before and after makeup application for best results.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.

I absolutely love this setting spray! My makeup lasts all day with this. Doesn't leave me feeling cakey or oily either. Great product!
Courtney E.
Courtney E.

Keeps make up on all day with no patches! My favorite setting spray!! Only need to spray a little to keep all your face on, amazing!!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.