Add a Photo

Photos (312)
Carmen G.
Carmen G.
Falls Church, VA

Its is ok, but just ok. Is not bad, but is not the best in the market. I think is expensive for the quality. So, so...
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Valencia, CA

Amazing! During the summer! Keeps makeup in place and keeps it looking photo ready! It doesn't make your makeup crease
Rosalina Y.
Rosalina Y.

I just bought this and I'm in love it gives me a flawless finish and I use it as a primer as well ... Overall love it'
Amy A.
Amy A.

Mac Fix+ Skin spray is great. I've used it after I've applied my makeup as a finishing spray and it works wonderfully.
Alina R.
Alina R.

This setting spray is lovely. It feels refreshing on the skin, and it helps soften an overly powdered complexion. HG!
lucia g.
lucia g.

todavia no lo probe he visto muchos tutoriales de maquillaje que utilizaban este mac prime y me encantaria utilizarlo
Nathalie Q.
Nathalie Q.

muy buen producto.... si fija bastante bien el maquillaje no hace que se cuartee o que caiga en pedazos el maquillaje
Yessi C.
Yessi C.

I love this setting spray it make my make up stay for a long time i put before i do my makeup and after it works good
Emily T.
Emily T.
Corona, NY

Gives the best finishing and starting look it has an amazing skin looking and gives the best look and amazing feeling
Zulyn C.
Zulyn C.

One of the best Setting spray you could ever get :) , this one and the one from urban decay are my favorite so far :)
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.