Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (382)
Edmee C.
Edmee C.

He tenido muchos comentarios positivos de este producto, me dice q es excelente cubre perfectamente los poros y ayuda a la grasa... Espero probarlo algún dia
Bianca F.
Bianca F.

I absolutely LOVE this spray as a primer AND setting spray, it makes my make up last all day looking fresh and the fact that it does have spf is just genius!
Dena B.
Dena B.
Bronx, NY

Great product. Sets makeup, making it last longer, but it also really makes it look more natural. Don't worry if you have oily skin, it won't make you shiny.
Kayleigh C.
Kayleigh C.
Indianapolis, IN

Omg this is one of my holy grale product with this my makeup stays on all day +if youvwet an eyeshadow brush and use it with a foiled ahadow it looks amazing
Syreeta J.
Syreeta J.
Philadelphia, PA

Flawless finish! From work to happy hour my face is still perfect and looking like I just applied it. Soft finish and not sticky like some other ones I used.
Cynthia N.
Cynthia N.
KATY, TX

The cost is high for even a small one but my makeup was pretty flawless. Use this before you apply your makeup and you should be set for the rest of the day!
Rina M.
Rina M.
Perris, CA

Work Amazing!! use mine before and after applying makeup. Before to add moisture back into my skin. And also use it to intensify my highlight and eyeshadow 😉
ChelseyRae M.
ChelseyRae M.
Lake Alfred, FL

Used this spray for years and I love it. Affordable! Must have for Florida hot summers. I use it as a primer and a setting spray. No doubt worth every penny.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

It's a very refreshing product. I have oily skin and still get oily and makeup still breaks up with this product. It is nice for intensifying other products.
Brielle M.
Brielle M.
Phoenixville, PA

Just recently bought this and I have been loving it. It has a lot of uses like a primer spray, or something to get your brush wet before applying eyeshadow.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.