BY MAC COSMETICS #2 in Face Primer

A Lightweight Mist Of Water Packed With Vitamins And Minerals, Infused With A Blend Of Green Tea, Chamomile And Cucumber To Gently Soothe And Refresh The Skin. Gives An Instant Boost Of Hydration While Delivering A Soft Sheen To Refresh And Finish Makeup.

Key Claims And Benefits

Usage:

• Hold Bottle 12 Inches Away From Face And Spray Evenly
  • Mist On To Freshly Washed Skin To Hydrate Before Applying Moisturiser
  • Mist On Top Of Foundation To Finish Makeup And Add A Glow
  • Mist On To Skin Throughout The Day For An Instant Boost Of Hydration And To Refresh Makeup.

MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
  • "kind of expensive but worth it i always have to have this and it sets and fix’s and primes i have oily skin and it makes my make up last longer and it’s great to add a little spray to some highlight or eyeshadow for more intense color" in 1154 reviews
  • "love the spray ,easy to apply so hydrating even after makeupnapplication its hydrating and it sets the makeup amd can be used as a primer! a bit expensive !" in 433 reviews
Noor U.
Selden, NY
This product is so versatile and can be used for so much firstly to prep your face before applying foundation helps make it stick to your skin so much better. It can also be used with shimmer shadows to make colors look more metallic and to make them pop. I can also be used to set your make up to give it a beautiful glow and a healthy finish.
Anyssa E.
Pomona,ca
Best setting spray ever this product is the best purchase I did from mac. This product sets your face matte inorder to keep it on all day. It not only sets but nurishies it which is very helpful for the summer time . I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Felicia E.
Marcus hook, PA
Highly satisfied with this product. Definitely for those that can afford it. Truly helps make up wear last a long time, great for a night out or an all day work shift, wish i could afford it more often. A product for sure that won't fail you when you need it to work!
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Everyone needs this in there life if they want to successfully have a perfect finish makeup look! Helps protect against sun and great for all skin types I am in love and recommend 100% to everyone to get this 🖤
Kaitlyn H.
This is my go to product from Mac! I always use my fix plus when I apply my eyeshadow. It goes on super smooth and ensures that my eye shadow lasts for the entire day. I would say that it works for all skin types. I have and always will purchase this product regularly!
Sheilka O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I absolutely LOOOOOVVVEEEE this spray!!!! It is just so versatile! It works for everything! I love how it melts my makeup into place and how I can use it to intensify any pigment or highlighter.....even to hydrate the skin before applying makeup!!!! It's just absolute awesome!
Darien K.
Jupiter
I don't know what I would do without my fix plus or how I've lived without it for so long. Fix plus helps aid with almost everything. It can make almost any eyeshadow 100 times more pigmented and get rid of any powder left on our face at then end for a natural beauty look.
Nikki F.
Shoreview
My go to. I use this to 'de-powder' my final look, set, prep, and enhance shimmer shades for the eyes. Love the scent (there is a light scent). I'm a combo skin and 40, this sits beautifully on my skin without enhancing lines, pores or breaking me out. Holy grail item.
Kristina B.
Bear, DE
Holy Grail!!! How did i ever live without this, haha. I use this at the end of my routine to settle all of the powder and have it become one with my skin. It melts it right in. I also always use it to apply my shimmery eye shadows. A little spritz to the brush will make it pop!
Katie D.
Boston, MA
This is such a staple in my daily routines! Fix+ makes your face makeup look so natural and helps get rid of powdery/cakeiness. I also use it to intensify highlighters and metallic eye shadows. This is perfect for all skin types and I highly recommend this to anyone!
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.