BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Natalia R.
Natalia R.
Newark, NJ
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I literally cannot live without this product. After skincare before makeup AND after makeup! I use this on all my clients and I have found that this totally transforms their makeup! It's lightweight and the not overly scented like some setting sprays. My only small complaint is that when you get to the very bottom of the bottle the spray nozzle acts weird. But that can't stop me from repurchasing!
Holly M.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
I absolutely love this mist. It's perfect for toning down any makeup or apply it to a brush to make shimmers and highlights pop. This leaves an awesome finish on my face or I use it before I go in with makeup for a perfect canvas. I love the packaging and always repurchase when I run low. Has a decent smell and always works as expected. An excellent mist and would highly recommend to any makeup lover.
Kalah Y.
Kalah Y.
Clinton, MD
Number 1, all time favorite setting spray. A classic in the makeup world. I'm all for multi-use products. You can prime your face, moisturize, set your makeup, foil your pigments, use as an adhesive for glitter, and thin out a heavier foundation, all with one bottle of this magical elixir. I hope mac considers making their scented versions permanent because the coconut water fix + changed my life.
Kylee S.
Kylee S.
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I can't live without this. I wish I had another one because I ran out and I'm so sad! I love love love love this so much. I use this right after I apply all my makeup and it soooooo nicely finishes my makeup. It takes away the powdery finish and leaves me with natural looking skin because of the powdery finish it took away. So refreshing and smells great too. Cools off my face with that cucumber!
Dona D.
Dona D.
This is definitely a must have in everyone's makeup bag! I usually spray it on my face after I complete my makeup application to help set my foundation and entire face. I can definitely see the difference between when I use this and when I don't. If I don't use the mist then my makeup will smudge and won't last as long; however, with this product I get smudge free and long lasting application!
Trinity H.
Trinity H.
Nashville, TN
This product is a great product for before, during, and after your makeup. It allows to skin to become tacky, so the foundation can stick to it, allowing it to make your makeup last longer. This is a must have for all makeup artist and the everyday customer . Makes your skin feel refreshed after a makeup application. You get a good amount of product for the price. Definitely suggest buying the travel size to keep in your purse. MAC Cosmetics Fix+ Mist
Krista 🖤.
Krista 🖤.
Albuquerque, NM
I've been using the prep+prime fix+ to set my makeup for years now! In my opinion no other setting spray compares to this one. Even if you're not wearing makeup and you just spray some on your face it makes your skin feel so fresh and moisturized. It also smells amazing! It's a little pricy but it's well worth the money. This product works as a perfect base before applying your makeup as well.
Leeanna M.
Leeanna M.
lancaster, PA
This product is so worth buying. I breakout understand the hype about it. It has a lot benefits that you can use it for such as using it to freshen and tone your face, use to apply eyeshadow and help it become more pigmented, it also smells great and it's is a setting spray for long lasting makeup.so it's the best of all worlds lol. Buy it buy it buy it !!!!!!!!!!! You will not regret it!!!!!
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
CT
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
I know a lot of people love this stuff but its just ok for me. I am oily and this stuff doesnt do what the all UD all nighter setting spray does (keep my make up in place for 8+ hours).

If I use a matte foundation and primer and setting powder in the winter when my skin is the least oily I can spray a little on.

I DO use it when I want to use some eyeshadows wet and I love it for that.
Angela D.
Angela D.
San Jose, CA
This makes my makeup last all day. This is one of my holy grail products I use to spray on my brush when applying foundation. The smell is amazing and makes my makeup blend together so well. I tried making a duo but honestly it's not even worth it. I've been getting more into makeup and I need to repurchase this product. It's definitely a makeup game changer and I can see why beauty gurus rave about this product. You'll look like a goddess with a few sprays
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.