Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (446)
Mélanie V.
Mélanie V.

Me encanta, el mejor primer antes del maquillaje Te deja la piel super lisa para no tener ningun problema al maquillarte
Aerin M.
Aerin M.

I must keep a bottle of this. It's part of my daily routine I love to wet my beauty blender is with it! It's a must have
Valentina E.
Valentina E.
Antofagasta

Funciona muy bien , eh visto demasiados videos en los que lo usan y la verdad cumple con todo , sobre lo que dice que es
Thelma H.
Thelma H.
Maricopa, Az

I have this & I loooove this! Feels super light weight on the face & gives a dewey look depending on how much you spray.
Mariela S.
Mariela S.

This is the perfect setting spray. Is perfection. Love the way it feels as it hits your face. The way you stay hydrated.
Holly F.
Holly F.
South Yorkshire

Makeup bag must have!! I can't leave the house without spraying this on my face! It brings powdered faces back to life!
Dana H.
Dana H.
Stafford, TX

Favorite multi use product. It's good as a primer, to set make up, and to make eye shadows pop! Big bottle, great value
Daysi E.
Daysi E.
Fort Worth, TX

I really enjoy this, it definitely sets your makeup and it lasts all day! The bottle is big so it'll last a good while!
Heather C.
Heather C.
Flower Mound, TX

Love fix plus I always buy it every time I go in Mac gives my face a nice refresher before and after applying my makeup
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Lebanon, KY

Okay primer. Isnt my favorite, for me it made my skin get slightly oily throughout the day but overall a great product.
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.