BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on ULTA
Krista C.
Krista C.
Portland, ME
This is one of my must have products! I like to spray it once all my makeup is done. It gets rid of any powdery finish on my skin. It doesn't make my makeup last any longer but enhances the looks of my makeup. I will continue to purchase, already have about five times
Katie M.
Katie M.
Words cannot describe how much I love this product. Mac is one of my all time favorite brands in general but the Fix+ is one of my favorite products. It's so versatile. You can use it to set your face, wet your beauty sponge, wet your brush to apply an eyeshadow. Sometimes I use it just for a refreshing mist. On top of that, it smells amazing. I always re-purchase this and it's a lot more affordable than other setting sprays. Highly recommend!!
Maureen S.
Maureen S.
Northwood
This is the best one on the market, period. I know because I have tried just about all of them and I gave all of them away after just a few uses. None come close to MAC.
In addition to the main uses for it I also use it on my eye shadow brushes to pick up the powders and get a stronger color once applied. I spray it on the dispensed liquid foundation before picking it up with my
Kendra G.
Kendra G.
I use  this product everyday. I always ensure i never run out of it as its a staple in my make up routine. Its my finishing/setting spray. It is also the spray I use to bring out the vibrancy in my pressed pigments or pigment powders from mac. I also use it as a face spritz when my face is feeling dry. It has a great amount of minerals that provide a refreshing feel.
Erikah O.
Erikah O.
York, PA
I decided to give into the hype and test this setting spray out. I usually use the Urban Decay Chill Setting Spray. So to try something new was kind of intriguing. I did really like this setting spray. But I didn't really think it was any better than what I already know and I love. I think it does however, work better if you want to make shimmery eyeshadows look more metallic.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Fort Gratiot, MI
I LOVE this product for adding more pigment to my eye shadows,...it's a great product for adding pigment/color to drugstore eye shadows!!! Sneaky little trick and everyone will think you have the expensive stuff on. It also sets your shadow in place and keeps it there all day. I have oily skin and find I can't use this on my face to set makeup or anything but go through bottles using it on my eyelids
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Los Angeles, CA
When my skin is feeling a little dry, I like to use this before my makeup. It adds a little moisture to my skin which helps keep my makeup from clinging to my dry patches. However, it doesn't always work with every foundation for me. Sometimes, it makes my skin super oily and I end up a shiny mess a few hours later. I find that it works best with my MAC studio fix and the new Wet N Wild Photogenic foundation. I also use this at the end when I have layered on too much setting powder to keep my from looking too cakey.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Freeland
This right here is a staple in my daily makeup routine. It does so many things, I can't even begin to explain what a necessity it is for me. I can use it in place of a makeup primer, it can set my makeup, a great touch up mist throughout the day, it helps keep eye makeup in place and also works great over glitters to prevent fallout ! Not to mention it smells really good !
Anisley M.
Anisley M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I completely love this product. As a makeup artist, this is a must-have. It is extremely hydrating which is so important for a perfect makeup finish. I used it before foundation application and after makeup look is finished. I will definitely buy it again and again.
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
Indio, CA
I love using this once I am done powdering the face . Makes your makeup melt into your skin. I personally don't use this as a primer because I have combination skin so I always go in with a mattifying primer on the t zone but I love this! I seriously recommend this!
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.