Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (554)
Amber C.
Amber C.

the best setting spray ever. give so much hydration to the skin. spray it after you've completed your makeup. it's really good for dry skin.
Maria C.
Maria C.
San Diego, CA

Yes it's good but I know you can find one for way lower then what Mac is selling there for. I know the Elf setting spray works just as well.
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne, IN

This is one of my favorite setting sprays. It's great for before you apply makeup or even after if you need a quick refresh. Can't go wrong!
Sara V.
Sara V.
Valley Stream, NY

This is a great tool for end of the look. After done beautifying yourself you use this spray to make everything set and the smell is amazing
brianna u.
brianna u.

This is the best setting spray in the world.I love it so much.It keeps my foundation in place all throughout the day.This product is amazing
Coretta N.
Coretta N.

If u are going to the beach of course u r going to sweat. This product is a lifesaver. U will continously look like u just applied ur makeup
Karla R.
Karla R.
New Prt Rchy, FL

I can't live without this product. It is staples part of my beauty routine. I had rebuy this product a couple times. I highly recommend it.
Abby C.
Abby C.
Redmond, OR

I love the Fix + Prep and Prime. I use it on a bare face and to set my makeup most days. Doesn't have a heavy feeling, it's nice and light.
Doraria K.
Doraria K.

Excellent coverage. Perfect for oily skin. Lasts a few hours no the best that I have tried but will do when I run out of my regular primer.
Ariana D.
Ariana D.

This is a great setting spray for dry skin, because it doesn't dry you out. Also great for making shadows stand out! Highly recommend it :)
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.