Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (471)
Ariana D.
Ariana D.

This is a great setting spray for dry skin, because it doesn't dry you out. Also great for making shadows stand out! Highly recommend it :)
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Cullman, AL

I cannot live without this stuff! Takes away powdery look to your makeup and leaves you with the best all natural glow. Holy grail for me!
Madyson D.
Madyson D.
Kennewick, WA

This work pretty well but my favorite is the holy grail of all setting sprays, the urban decay all night setting spray, it is heaven sent.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.

I love keeps makeup in place a long time and do not have to be worried if you ran the powder or anything else, for me it is 100% effective
Dianne V.
Dianne V.
Lewisville, Tx

My favorite thing in my make up kit! I sometimes spray it before as a type of primer! Makes my make up last all day!!! I love this product
Marvelis T.
Marvelis T.

This helps make up apply flawlessly to your face and it makes it stay put all day! It is one of my favorite primers and I have used a lot!
Stacey O.
Stacey O.

Perfeeeeeeecccccct! Who doesn't love the mac fix+ I use it for my eye-shadow to make it pop, I use it for highlighter. I just love it 100%
Salma L.
Salma L.

Love this product!😩 I have bought it so many times! Really recommend it for everyone. It's really good for any type of skin oily,dry etc..
Shodney R.
Shodney R.
Rockford, IL

Everyone knows about the beauty of Fix+! If you haven't had any other product from Mac, definitely give this one a try. You will love it!!
Baileigh T.
Baileigh T.

I absolutely love this it's so refreshing! I put it on before and after and I do think it honestly makes a difference when I don't use it!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
bronx, ny

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.