Add a Photo

Photos (594)
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Wanaque, NJ
I love mac fix plus a lot more than I thought I was. I thought it was all a gimick but quickly found that I was using it everyday in my makeup routine. It can be used for so many different things! Priming, setting, and even intensifying shadows. This really does melt all your make up together and takes the powder look away and leaves your skin looking like skin. If you've ever wondered about this product, try it, you wont be disappointed.
Gina Z.
Gina Z.
Sept. 25, 2015, 4:06 a.m.
Review for: Skin Spray
This stuff is so refreshing and versatile! You can mist it on your face before applying foundation for a more dewy finish, you can mist your shadow brush to create a more rich, pigmented color. It's also like makeup hairspray if applied after your makeup. Once it dries you can't even feel it's there. It smells AMAZING. lasts a super long time (I've had my bottle for over a year)
Lady B.
Lady B.
Richmond, CA
This is my favorite makeup product ever!  It's keeps your makeup flawless looking, looks dewy, natural and keeps your makeup lock and set forever.  And you can keep spraying it the whole day and it keeps your face looking fresh.  It's a bit on the expensive side, but its really worth every penny.  If you apply powder and spray this.  Your face looks completely airbrushed.  Awesome product.  If you don't have this in your life yet, get it!!!
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
I like this product for the fact that it refreshes and hydrates the skin. When my skin is feeling dry I spray my face with this before applying my makeup to give it a boost of hydration. It has a good smell too! I just don't think it sets the makeup like it's supposed to. I bought this product in hopes of it making my makeup last longer which it didn't. I don't think it's worth the price just to have a spray to hydrate your skin. I think there are many other options that will work better than this product.
Brooke G.
Brooke G.
Pawhuska, OK
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE, can I say love one more time? YES!!!!! LOOOOOOVE! Primer might not seem like a big deal but trust me, IT IS. It not only preps your skin but it also fills in fine lines, wrinkles and pores so your foundation doesn't look all weird. Trust me we all want airbrushed finish looks. 💖💋👄😍👱🏽‍♀️
Meli M.
Meli M.
Brentwood, CA
LOVE THIS OMG I LOVE THIS!!!! It's seriously BOMB AF. This thing makes my make up last ALL DAY!!! If you don't believe me apply it and have sex. ;-) guarantee you'll be raving about it like how I am. It lasts through EVERYTHING. Do yourself a favor and buy this product. I promise you you'll never go back.
Valeria M.
Valeria M.
Florida
 This product was pretty pricey when I bought it but it did last me a long time.  It wasn't the best product that I've used and it wasn't the worst. I've seen a bunch of reviews on YouTube talking about this product and I decided to try it but I guess it's just one of those things where it doesn't really go with my skin. However, it did make my skin nice and refreshed for my makeup application. I personally wouldn't spend the money on this again, I would just stick to my drugstore prep and prime sprays.
Shamsa I.
Shamsa I.
Deer Park, NY
This is a setting spray that every makeup enthusiast should own. I use it to set my makeup, and to wet my beauty blender before I apply my foundation. I also tend to use it on my brushes if I'm applying a loose pigment. It helps to set everything and helps provide a flawless finish! I highly recommend it!
Felicia R.
Felicia R.
Spartanburg, SC
This is one of my holy grail products. I wanted to try it forever and when I finally did purchase it I saw what all the hype was about. I use it both before and after applying makeup and it just hydrates and locks everything in place. I have oily skin and live in the southeast so my makeup can melt off but when I use this it typically stays in place all day long. I love how your makeup looks fresh for hours and you don't have to worry about reapplying or looking cakey. It's amazing!
Tae L.
Tae L.
Atlanta, GA
I LIVE BY THIS STUFF! Definitely a must have for everyday use and as an MUA. It makes the makeup look blended and a great way to take away the dry ashy look you can get when you apply powders. This product is a moisturizer NOT a setting spray so be sure to purchase a separate spray to set your makeup !
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.