BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

Buy on Nordstrom*
Savannah B.
Savannah B.
Dayton , OH
This isn't a setting spray at all people so don't get it mixed up.. however it's an amazing hydrating spray to put on before your primer. Since I started doing that my make up just looks so much better and stays on so much longer and doesn't break up at all I'll forever be using this before my primer.
Bri A.
Bri A.
Mckenzi, TN
MAC Prep + Prime Fix+
This stuff works amazing. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and hydrated. The primer is full of minerals and vitams which is what gives my face the fresh feeling. The best part is that it's easy to use becuase you just spray after you get done puttjng on makeup and your done. It cost 24.00 and is worth every penny. I had bought mine online at Ulta.com. If you havent tried it yet then you should.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
This is one of my favorite facial sprays mainly because of the way it spritzes. The product covers a great range of your face and the mist is perfect so you're not soaking your face but you definitely get what you need. I also really love the smell of this stuff. I sometimes put this on before foundation but usually I use it after foundation to help my powder products melt in and I also use it to wet my eyeshadows and make them more intense. You get a nice amount of product in the bottle too so I think it's a good option for your money.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
San Diego, CA
The product has a pleasant smell that I LOVE. I spray it on my face before foundation and primer, but when I do wear it, I don't feel much of a difference from when I don't wear it. What I do like it for though, is to spray it on my MAC 242 brush before I use metallic eyeshadows. It makes the eyeshadow a bit more pigmented and foiled. It is a nice product to have, but I feel like it is not something that is necessary.
Lynn T.
Lynn T.
I use this every single day! Before makeup for a nice burst of hydration after powders to set them into my skin, and thought the day to refresh my makeup and rejuvenate my complexion. It has a very light scent and a fine mist. It is also great when working with shimmery or foiled shadows and pigments. It really enhances the color of everything you use! I always have this on hand and a mini in my purse. It is the best.
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
This is a clear must have in any makeup addicts collection. This product is so versatile and can be used for numerous things such as dampening your beauty blender to give a smooth finish to your foundation. To dampen your eye brushes to get full pigmentation out of eye shadows and it can also be used to add that dewy finish to your makeup. Reasonable price and a good quality product!
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Junction City, KS
This product is awesome for prepping amd priming your face and also awesome for spraying on your face to make it look less cakey and powdery!

I do not recommend this product to set your face when everything is done though. This does not set my make up at all. But of course I would still buy this product over and over again for the fact that it tones down the cakeyness and the powdery look. Also because it primes the face very well.
I recommend using a different spray to set your face.
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Killeen
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
This product is absolutely AMAZING! It is hands down my favorite primer/setting spray. I also like to use it to apply Eye shadow. It helps give the color more pigment and attach to the eye. It also smells so good as well! My face always feels so dewy and refreshed after I use it! It gives my face a very vibrant look. I love to use it after I wash my face and put my lotion on. Sometimes I like to wear just this product. But other times, I will apply my foundation and use it again after my full face is done as a setting spray. I recommend this product 10/10. I
carrie r.
carrie r.
As a soldier, i am always sweating, outside, and on the go. I need my makeup to stay put from 4 am until i go to bed....this has been my saving grace so i dont look like a sweat ball around the boys and i can focus on our mission!!
Caddy P.
Caddy P.
Long Beach , CA
Review for: MAC Prep + Prime Fix +, 3.3 oz
Seriously, who doesn't love this stuff!!! I use this for my face obviously after I put my makeup on it leaves my skin fresh and glowy ! I love it !!! I also use it to pack my eyeshadow on my lids when I'm doing a smokeyy eye! It works really good it makes my shadow darker and stay on! I love it ! This is one of the things I've never used another brand of my setting spray I always use mac prep n prime and that's it !
Holly H.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.