Add a Photo

Photos (314)
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Chauvin, LA

This product works wonderfully to prep your face for your makeup, and also works to refresh your makeup after a few hours
Paige W.
Paige W.
Epsom

Really great seeing spray to use after powders, makes powders set in your skin to look more natural and prevents cakiness
Zailyn N.
Zailyn N.
Orlando, FL

There are not enough words to discribe how much I love this product. It sets your makeup beautifully and lasts all day!!!
Jacqueline  M.
Jacqueline M.
Hanford, Ca

I don't see what the hype is all about. I have my NYX setting spray that does a better job than this and it's way cheaper
Angela L.
Angela L.
Franklin, NJ

I thought this was going to work better than it does. I haven't tried other setting sprays yet so I can't really compare.
Aerin M.
Aerin M.

I must keep a bottle of this. It's part of my daily routine I love to wet my beauty blender is with it! It's a must have
Nicole S.
Nicole S.

With this my makeup had stayed on through a homecoming dance and pool party afterwards. It's probably made from unicorns
nichole m.
nichole m.
Jamaica, NY

a must have! I use this before I apply my makeup like after my primer and after my makeup and my face is beat all day !!
Stine Marianne L.
Stine Marianne L.
Greve

Very nice product, it helps so much.
You are hockt on this product, it make me secured in my every day that am my bedst.
Kath P.
Kath P.
Doral, FL

Está de más decir que M.A.C tiene los mejores productos y este es uno de mis favoritos. Este prime es tan solo perfecto.
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Grand Rapids, MI

Is this the best setting spray out there? Or is there a comparable one that costs less money?
F H.
F H.

mac prep and primehighlighter suppose to be watery consistance??
Michele M.