Add a Photo

#1 in Face Primer

Photos (375)
Karen B.
Karen B.

ES UN BUEN PRODUCTO AUN QUE NO CONTROLO MI GRASA YA QUE YO SOY CUTIS DE PIEL GRASA Y EN ESE ASPECTO NO ME GUSTO PERO ALGUIEN DE PIEL SECA FUNCIONA BIEN
Becky K.
Becky K.
Belle Center, OH

My holy grail fixing spray! This smells fantastic and makes my skin feel great! It keeps my makeup from looking cakey and makes eye shadows really pop!
Roweily A.
Roweily A.

This can be pricey but it does a great job! It really blends in all the makeup together and it helps my makeup last for forever! And it smells amazing.
Luxx M.
Luxx M.

Love MAC Fix plus skin setting spray. It feels so nice on the skin. And helps to prolong makeup beautifully. Would recommend.And it is worth the money.
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA

When you been outside all day on a hot day and you feel your face dry, this products works wonders it refreshes your face and your makeup lasts longer.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Bakersfield, CA

This setting spray is hands down my favorite. It helps hydrate my face and keep my makeup in place all night long!! I go through a bottle every month.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lake City, FL

This spray is amazing. It helps my makeup stay on for hours. I highly recommend it for everyone who wears makeup. It also has a great fragrance to it.
Mireyaa Y.
Mireyaa Y.
Salida, Ca

I just started using this about a year ago but I can't do my makeup without it. It just makes everything come together after I'm done doing my makeup.
Frances L.
Frances L.
Rosedale, MD

Absolutely love this product! It can be used throughout ur whole beauty regiment. From start to finish with just about every product it has a use for.
Claudia A.
Claudia A.

Me prime es buenazo tambien he tenido la oportunidad de poder verlo en algunas youtubers porque me encanta ver videos en dicho canal pero cuanto dura?
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
Lorena J.
Lorena J.

patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Olivia N.