Add a Photo

Photos (523)
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
San Diego, CA

I love this product, before and after my make up I spray this on and it gives me kind of a dewy look. It's great for oily skin to
Amber S.
Amber S.

This is one of my favorite setting sprays, your make up lasts all day and night after applying this and it does not make you oily
Karla O.
Karla O.
Trenton, NJ

This product is great! I used it for my daily makeup routine because it works so well with my foundation and other face products!
Barbara L.
Barbara L.
Fresno, CA

Love this works like wonders and it does an amazing job on your eyeshadow a if you want to use it that way it's my holly grail ..
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.

Love it keeps your face looking hydrated and it feels refreshing when using It after make up is applied makes it last a long time
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Yakima, Wa

I have tried and am a huge fan! have also heard that e.l.f makes a great dupe that works just as well for a fraction of the cost!
Valeria Á.
Valeria Á.

La hidratación que este producto le da ala piel es asombrosa. A demás de que refresca la piel y hace que esta música más radiante
Erick P.
Erick P.
miami, FL

Es ideal ya que cuando hace calor hace que todo se mantenga igual duradero y de alta calidad es un producto que nunca debe faltar
Marlene B.
Marlene B.

After using this my make up looks much more natural and blended in. My make up also last longer and doesn't run after a long day.
Alex R.
Alex R.
Flagstaff, AZ

So I have oily skin that gets extremely dry after putting on makeup. This stuff? My makeup never looks cakey or bad. I love this!
Holly H.
Holly H.

Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY

What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Lorena J.