BY MAC COSMETICS #1 in Face Primer

• Is it silicone based?2 Answers
Reviews (12062)
Lovely L.
Budd Lake, NJ
This product has been saving my life. I use it to mist my beauty blender before use. It's amazing product. It's foundation so easy to apply and goes on flawless. I currently have two bottle right and will be rebuying soon.
Tricia C.
MAGICAL. Love the smell, love the finish, love it as a primer and setting spray. I layer a lot of powders because I'm sooooo oily and finishing with fix+ really helps melt everything together by taking down the powderiness!
Tiffany N.
I love this product! I use it to intensify the pigmentation of eyeshadows and spray it on my face throughout the day as a refresher. It doesn't have any shimmer or anything like that, like some setting sprays so that's a plus for me
Ralpheal B.
Brookfield, WI
This is my holy grail setting mist. I tried it and have never looked back. It provides a dewey look. My foundation looks flawless when I spritz. Give this a try and you will thank me later.
Lanae S.
Los Angeles, CA
Everyone and I mean everyone who does make up knows that you need this in your kit. Mac prep + prime fix+ honestly will make your make up go from ok to sashay!!! This product isn't just a setting spray its a life saver!
Shantel J.
Clinton Township
It was "ok" for me. Not with the pay when you have NYX for $9.99. My skin is only it this seemed somewhat slippery to me on my skin like it wouldn't have much of an affect on me. I've used on others, never had an issue.
Kaihla C.
Port Hadlock, WA
I just recently bought Prep + Prime and it exceeded my expectations. I apply it on a clean base and more often as a finishing spray for a since summary dewy look. It is refreshing and dries down and keeps makeup in place.
Cheyanna S.
I wish the ingredients for a bit better and that the company didn't on animals but overall this is a great setting spray. I don't notice that it makes my makeup last much longer but it does take away any cakeyness midday.
Lluvia O.
Moore, SC
My favorite water primer and setting mist!!!!!! I use this to apply in my face before and after my makeup, also I like to wet the brush before applying eyeshadow to increase the pigmentation of metallic or glitter eyeshadow.
Andi C.
Evansville, IN
I use Mac Fix+ daily. It works lovely to prime your skin, finish your makeup, or even intensify eyeshadows. This product simply gives your skin a glow and gets rid of any cakeyness. I have and will continue to repurchase.
Holly H.
Is this product good for dry skin??
patty a.
What is your favorite way of using this product besides to set your face?
Michele M.